Ventture Software Reviews

Ventture Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth."
  • icon"They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype."
  • icon"Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes."
  • icon"It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult."
  • icon"Second, the founder is extremely unstable and won't hesitate to pull the rug out from under you making you question building your business with this service."
  • icon"Very bad decisions took by the manager. Dont respect their customer."

All Ventture Reviews

Jolene

Amazed at the number of affordable features, ease of use, interweaving of apps, & flexibility.

Pros

Affordable. Flexible. Growing. Feature rich. The business owner and their end user are well-considered through out. It's clear Invanto did their homework and works hard to bring incredible value. I am grateful to have this suite of apps without investing money I don't have just to get started. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses. They have clearly thought through a number of options that people like me might need. And they listen to feedback suggestions, while keeping an eye on business plan, which I admire. Their service has been great. By understanding it's a newer company, my expectations are set to watch them grow. The instructional videos on YouTube are a huge help too! Invanto makes it easy for thought leaders and entrepreneurs to get started quickly. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses.

Cons

Understanding whether to choose Membership Factory or CoachRack is a little tricky. There is a super helpful blog post to help you think through it. It would help to see a visual walk through from an end user's perspective for each app. Especially, with examples of how the apps could be used in different scenarios. This may be something users of similar sites are already familiar with, but I'm not. I like to see demos of sites, as a walkthrough or for testing purposes, so I can make the best decisions. Hopefully, this will happen in the future and I look forward to getting help via the forums or FB group. So, not really a con. Just something I personally find helpful. Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Invanto and am extremely happy to have this option as an alternative to the expensive options out there.

Natalie Marie

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my products.

Pros

Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Cons

Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

Tej Pratap

May 2022

Scammers - Not Trust worthy

I have used Invanto for two years and bought their lifetime plan. Overall It was ok as you to keep the basic and free courses mainly. But now, when I opened it, they are asking to pay me monthly to continue. I cannot access my course or do anything. When I reached out to their support, they just do not reply at all. No doubt they scammed all their lifetime users.

Pros

Invanto Interface was easy to use, All the needed features were there when launching a basic course. We could easily create a membership program.

Cons

Very slow dashboard, not good themes, worst support and they change the plans at any moment.

Willem

Avoid this platform at all cost

Disappointing.

Pros

I have to present an online course to 1,200 students. I was looking for some platforms because I had a Wordpress website with WP Courseware installed but did not want the pressure of handling my own tech. I got Invanto. They have some good features but the basics they miss. If you have to track studentds progress and manage students, DO NOT use this platform. Where they fell down was support. I laughed and laughed and laughed yesterday when I was on their website and saw they have a "5 start support rating". Their support is non-existent and if they reply in a day wow you are lucky but mostly wait for a few days. If you have an issue on a weekend they simply are NOT THERE. If you are a serious online entrepreneur try another platform, not this one. If you are wetting your feet and want to try something for fun, try it. I eventually just used WP Courseware on my Wordpress site and it works like a charm and I CAN manage students.

Cons

Support does not exist. If you are serious then use another platform. Not this.

Reasons for choosing Ventture

Sales support said it will do what I needed to do.

Reasons for switching to Ventture

Because I did not want to run my own tech.

Mavares

Many businesses, a single platform

Create your own business scheme easily

Pros

"Internet is here to stay ..." There is no doubt that, what at first looked like a medium, among others, to share information, has become, at present, the greatest development in terms of technology. , not having presence in the network, implies, in many cases, not existing. Platforms like Invanto allow us to create online courses, as well as sites that are characterized by having a membership, as well as many other tools to place your business in the 21st century. From the smallest and most peculiar business idea, to big developments in real estate, or from the health sector, without leaving aside educational institutions, and many other services, they can now share skills and knowledge with everyone, in a way quick and simple Do you need to get quick profits on your menbrake scheme? or create your own fully communicative learning professional structure and have mock tests? Or businesses that provide incentives through rewards? Or simply market all kinds of technology in a simple way?

Cons

By its very nature, platforms like these are in constant development, overcoming failures and expanding the capabilities of the tools, in order to meet the needs of all its users, therefore, the tutorial videos or technical assistance in Real time, would allow people who are not related to this type of tools, to take full advantage of each of the possibilities offered by the platforms, fortunately, the support team, in a friendly and quick, manages to solve the doubts that may arise in the development of each of the business units.

Zachariah

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i need.

It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

Pros

The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge. The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch. The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

Cons

It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

Naveen

Best membership portal at an affordable cost

They have many native apps which are going to get integrated with Invanto which will make them more valuable to use.

Pros

Are you a teacher/ instructor/ educator? or do you need a membership platform where you can sell your courses? Invanto is an awesome platform which you can use to host your videos and create membership websites to help spread your course.

Cons

It is still small and It is going to be big. There are quite a few bugs in the platform but the team behind Invanto solves the problems swiftly.

Gary

Great Platform That Is Still Working Out The Bugs

Great value for your money and a terrific all in one place for online creators.

Pros

Great value for your money. many different apps inside the software to create membership sites, online courses and much more. This is the only software I have seen to house so many useful apps for online creators.

Cons

It's a new company and there are still many bugs to work out. Customer support is very responsive but there are daily bugs that need fixing every day. It's not as polished as some other options, but that's what you get with a new company.

Cherlyn

Very good, it's a great solution for an online platform

Pros

I love that it's all relatively easy to use and such a great 4-in-1 solution. Just set it all up and link your checkout page to your BUY IT NOW button on your landing page. I love the drip function in the MemberFactory, this is what a lot of other membership software charge for and I'm glad it's included.

Cons

Some basic functionalities, for example, CartFog not being able to accept Paypal payments or that we aren't notified of a new customer joining our course, aren't there.

Nicolet

Could become a useful product

Pros

I like to be able to create membership sites, online schools and selling online products at one single platform.

Cons

Development of promised features is really slow, it holds me from launching my membership site on the platform. For example: In July 2007 a new engine for Memberfactory was supposed to roll out soon. Almost nine months later and it still is not working.

Madhav

Powerful, fast & feature packed

Pros

Lots of features and the ability to customise your site. Lately, they've worked on the site speed a lot so it's super fast to load now for students. The team is pro-active in making updates and have delivered a lot in the last 6 months.

Cons

Navigational experience can be improved. Currently, you have to go through a lot of steps before making any change. Also, previewing the course as a student is still hacky. Other than that, happy with the platform.

Marie

July 2022

A great place to start

Pros

I think the overall ease of use of Ventture is a huge selling point. Whether you're an experienced entrepreneur or starting up your first time, I, personally, appreciate the no-frills aspect.

Cons

Getting in touch with teams and/or customer service-type assistance can be a bit difficult.

Francisco

May 2022

A fast and logical way to develop elearning with Ventture

An efficient way to manage your courses

Pros

With the same app you can develop a school, a membership website or a marketplace, you can easily translate the content, you can use both Paypal and Stripe and also the training videos are very accessible and clear

Cons

I would like those of us who purchased a previous plan to have a discount on the plans or more contacts included in the plans (I prefer the lifetime deals)

Reasons for choosing Ventture

Because then it was a lifetime deal

I couldn't upload videos to the course I created so it made it practically useless.

If it worked, it would be really helpful to have a school platform but being unable to upload videos has been a real issue.

Cons

The inability to uploads videos means I really don't like using it. Teachable is much more user friendly at the moment so unless it's updated to allow easy upload of video, it was actually a waste of money, unfortunately.

Maria

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this services!

Pros

Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Cons

The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!

Quenton