What are Sizle users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Sizle software through verified user reviews

• icon"Very cost effective and like the simple dashboard."
  • icon"I love that it is really easy to set up and also that it is affordable. You can even receive feedback from others for every file you share."
  • icon"From the ability to quickly and easily create a presentation, to the selection of secure ways to share the presentation and even view analytics, this platform has improved my document-sharing process."
  • icon"It doesnt support all the PPT/PDF aspect ratios yet, but its on the roadmap."
  • icon"Subscriptions tend to be a bit pushy and involve a lot of begging."
  • icon"I genuinely can't think of anything I don't like."

Browse all Sizle Reviews

• Have you used Sizle and would like to share your experience with others?

Dave

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Solid tool for Sharing and Annotating Documents

Adithya

Sizzling way to share and track documents

As an early beta user I have seen how this product has evolved. Sizle is heading to be what MS Office Online or Google Docs isn't focusing to be so that is a good thing for sales, marketing folks like me who has to deal with a lot of PDFs and PPTs but have an ability to track along with activity tracking and sales insights.

Pros

Design. The overall interface is very pleasing to the eyes. The colours and features are excellent. They have primarily focused on how to solve the most common problem people face while sharing docs.

Cons

Nothing as the team is always responsive and open to hear our suggestions

Reasons for choosing Sizle

Alternatives do not have the features Sizle offers

Response from Sizle

Thanks Adithya, we really appreciate your feedback and review :)

Gabrielle

A must-have for agencies

I love it, we use them to send proposals to clients almost every day, and the analytics has helped up speed up our sales cycle.

Pros

Super easy to use, love the design! Have been a user since the beta and it keeps getting better!

Cons

The slide builder needs some work, however we don't use this feature enough for it to have an impact.

Reasons for switching to Sizle

We use dropbox for file management but use Sizle to send proposals as the built-in integration is super fast.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Gabrielle!

Christian

June 2022

Great software

Me and my team have been using since I started organization.

Pros

Easy to use and setup. Not too jank. Still use it in my startup experience.

Cons

Could use a little design work but thats it.

Pricing and homepage.

View Document Interaction Stats

It's easy to use and the analytics provides interesting data on those who view the documents.

Pros

I loved it that Sizle could prevent PDF documents from being downloaded or shared without permission. I could give permission to view documents only to those whose emails I allow. So it can't be shared by those who have permission to view. It also showed who viewed and how much they viewed of any content, I shared.

Cons

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my Pro version as the main reason I wanted to use Sizle was to prevent Excel files from being downloaded and shared indiscriminately. I only wanted viewers to view the spreadsheet on the browser. No spreadsheet reader is currently available.

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Dropbox Professional sharing links that are shared via email are rejected by certain corporate email servers.

Aryan

Sizzling Presentations

In the media production industry, a great presentation / pitch is essential and my experience with sizle has been quite joyous so far. With it i can pull off attractive presentations in a hurry and more importantly i get to know the flow of the feedback - the response of the person seeing the presentation. How far did he read, this analysis provides a lot of input to alter / modify the presentation

Pros

After using powerpoint for over two decades, we apprehensively gave sizle a try not expecting much but we were pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and the modern lead capture feature and analytics which even a warhorse like powerpoint misses

Cons

Nothing on the functionality but just a suggestion to make the password reset more simple and within dashboard instead of sending email. It will make the process quicker

Reasons for switching to Sizle

for ease of use, analysis and general 'quicknes'

Response from Sizle

Thanks Aryan! Your suggestions have been noted.

Jeheen Mahmood

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I am using it since beta, and I love it :D

Since Sizle can work with our own PDFs and slides, it was no trouble at all moving on to their platform. Since the slide builder is still pretty simple, I prefer to create my presentation deck first, and then use Sizle for pitching and keeping track.

Pros

I like the way Sizle keeps track of the activities. We don't have to worry about client actions and can followup as soon as they view the presentation, while the lead is warmest. The page by page analytics is invaluable for optimizing the pitch deck.

Cons

I wish there were templates, and automatic slide builders. I am sure Sizle will bring those up since some competitors are doing that.

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Sizle provides analytics, tracking and password protection.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Jeheen!

Tayshiro

A smart way to get leads

I find the concept of using a presentation together with a lead capture workflow genius. So since my first contact with Sizle I use it when I need to send a presentation to a new prospect. Also, they have a Chat form that makes this really interactive.

Pros

Sizle is simple the right way. You can create your presentation together with a lead capture workflow.

Cons

It still can make some fine adjustments and there's still room to grow.

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Because I can import a presentation from Canva directly to Sizle and capture leads.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Tayshiro! We're constantly releasing fixes, improvements and updates, feel free to go check out our latest feature release!

Rafael P.

December 2021

Very useful to control the use of content

It has been quite useful to share contents with clients, providing information about how and who regarding the utilization of the content and as well

Pros

Sizle has been useful to get e-mails of my prospects when I share contents like ppts or e-books, it is easier to use than other tools.

Cons

I would like to be able to easily integrate Sizle with crm tools and with my site. as well, the language question (Brazilian Portuguese in my case)

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Cost and the capabilities to hand office formats (ppt,doc etc..)

Nathan

Industry: Music

A good experience

Thanks to Sizle, we were able to share and work much faster on our documents and in a very simple and efficient way. Sizle was cheaper and yet offered us features that would save us a lot of time.

Pros

The price, the ease of use and implementation but also the number of people who can access at the same time.

Cons

The free version is limited if you want to share files with a public link (because it's need the pro version for that)

Reasons for choosing Sizle

The princing and the facility to use and deploy

Response from Sizle

Thanks Nathan! Public Links are coming to the Free plan soon :-)

Nazeeruddin

December 2021

Don't share documents just sizle it

Pros

Real time alerts helped us analyse the document view scenario of sales prospects Easy to share and can remove the access to limited time view this helped us manage deals with time limit

Cons

Editing is missing Content creation suggestions would be great to have with edition options going deeper

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Google drive gives access to all or anyone with across org and comes along with email service but this is independent to use for external communications easily with security

Dave

Solid tool for Sharing and Annotating Documents

Pros

Sizle is great If you need a simple tool to share documents in a secure manner. I like that the process of uploading and receiving documents is straightforward and the analytics they provide around that experience is valuable. The main dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. I also like how they have simplified the sharing of documents especially through email or through public /private links.

Cons

Overall, i’m impressed with the tool, but I would love to see more improvements around version history and commenting. It might be nice to include some sort of checklist feature as well. Something where the person receiving the document has a list of items to complete when reviewing a document.

Marius

Perfect for sharing presentations

Overall, I'm happy with Sizle. It's great for my needs and a huge time saver.

Pros

Compared to other similar solutions that allow having online slides/presentations, I prefer Sizle because it allows uploading Powerpoint and PDF files. So if you already have a presentation built, you can present/share it online with Sizle. You don't have to rebuild it. I also love the feedback request at the end of the presentation. It's a huge time saver.

Cons

They currently integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive. I would like to see more integrations, such as OneDrive, Koofr, PCloud. Also, I would like to be able to share links to a specific page within a presentation.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Marius! Your suggestions have been noted.

BJ

Sharing docs is easy with Sizle

When we share a document we want people to be able to read it and enjoy reading it. We have found that Sizle allows distraction-free reading, and that is a huge plus. Because Sizle offers full analytics, we know that people are reading and digesting our documents.

Pros

We are a media and retail company. That means we constantly share documents. It used to be very difficult, but now it is easy with Sizle. Sizle allows you to specify access to certain individuals in a secure manner, and the app does not limit the size or number of shares like other software does. We constantly receive good feedback when we share documents with clients! I have been so surprised that so many people comment positively about Sizle.

Cons

Large documents (even several hundred pages) can be delivered fast.

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Clustdoc was a little harder to use for employees and the user experience was much better with Sizle.

Response from Sizle

Thanks BJ, we appreciate your feedback!

Replied August 2021

No more boring presentation. Insights at fingertips.

Overall, my experience with Sizle is quite smooth, especially with the analytics and insights. It did help me a lot in making better presentation and manage my clients expectation. Hope to see more update from Sizle team in the near future.

Pros

Sizle is an almighty platform for building and sharing amazing presentation. Hundreds of professional templates and effects did help me a lot in making impression with my clients. Moreover, Sizle gives me analytics about my presentations, tracks if my clients open the documents and how they access them.

Cons

Luckily I am one of the first to join the beta program of the platform, so the price I get might be better. However, with the price of $10 per month for Pro version, just to show the public links and get email opt-in feature, it could be a little bit high. I would not pay that price to use the platform while I can use alternative ways of presentation. Beside, the API is not ready yet could be a minus point at the time of writing.

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Sizle is a better choice because of the built-in analytics. It gives me more information about the audience and help me make better choice while making presentation.

Response from Sizle

Thanks so much for your feedback, your suggestions have been noted.

Praveen

Will upgrade

Excellent

Pros

I have been using free version of Sizle for two weeks and I am upgrading it soon! I like user friendly interface and I think there is a possibility of adding features to the current offering.

Cons

The software some times doesn’t show my files to resend to other people.

Overly priced

Response from Sizle

Thanks Praveen! We've released a range of updates to the platform, go and check out our latest release! :)

Sizle me Timbers

I am quite positively surprised by Sizle - it wasn't what i had originally expected, but it takes sharing of files and presentations out of the mysterious black box and into a realm where you can see how it is performing, and easily work with your teammates on everything as well.

Pros

The ability to get get instant feedback on the performance of your presentations and the documents you share is fantastic. I was especially pleased with the Google Drive and Dropbox integration - it was well implemented and made it extremely easy to move over. Sizle is definitely one of those products you think have a pretty niche target demographic until you start using it yourself and see how it can easily integrate into your workflow.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve when I first started in order to get my bearings straight.

Response from Sizle

Thanks David, we're releasing lots of new tutorial content to make things a lot easier to get started!

Replied August 2021

Digital agencies: send proposals you can track!

I can send a link to a proposal, rather than a big PDF! No more using wetransfer.com or sharing the proposal on Google Drive (and forgetting to set the permissions!)

Pros

Sizle tracks when the prospect views it and the time spent on each page. This insight helps us tweak and improve our proposals as some case study pages weren't converting. They are improving the product and document signing is on the roadmap! We'll be able to send across contracts soon too.

Cons

Not much; the document viewer would benefit from a UX review as one client found it confusing. I mentioned this to support, and they said a new version was in the works. I'm very impressed when SaaS companies take on board feedback.

Reasons for choosing Sizle

Tracking opens and viewing time per page.

Response from Sizle

Thanks John! We've just released a dashboard update and a brand new document experience!

Nicolas

A great tool that reconciled me with presentations in meetings.

Pros

This tool is intuitive and well presented. It doesn't take long to get used to it, and I really liked the templates and the feedback on my sessions.

Cons

I was not able to integrate this tool to all my team unfortunately, and the slide sharing system took me some time to master it perfectly, but you just have to get the hang of it!

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your feedback Nicolas! We've just released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out!

Replied July 2021

Genuinely easy to use and helpful

Very positive. The app has grown and features have been added consistently. It's very focussed and that makes the entire experience uncompromised. It helps me get the job done.

Pros

Super easy to use. Very quick to import presentations and start working with your files. Very clear UI. Easy to share files and send them to prospects. I particularly like the ability to edit/reorder slides after they're imported.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of anything I don't like.

Reasons for switching to Sizle

Powerpoint is too cumbersome. With Sizle. I can have quick links to presentations and then drop those into a Slack message/Teams chat/Zoom chat and instantly go into a productive conversation. Powerpoint requires me to load the app, open the file, switch to presentation mode etc. Dropbox Paper is too chatty (pop-ups, interface gimmicks etc) and lacks features. Transitions are very limited and playback control is poor in comparison. Evernote continue to ruin the experience for their customers by removing features behind a paywall.

Response from Sizle

Thanks for your detailed review Andrew! We're so happy that you love the platform, we have some exciting updates in store, keep an eye on your inbox!

SORIN

Proposals are now a snap!

Initially, we were hesitant about using an external platform to share sensitive (or even confidential) documents. However, when we went forward with a few test documents, we felt safe. Talking to Support also made it clear that this isn't your run-of-the-mill "Share" feature. It's far more advanced and secure than that. We've been using it ever since.

Pros

Features are so overrated these days. For us, it was a matter of finding a platform that provides enough business value to warrant us using it long term. We like the tool's simplicity and focus on its core: it's about delivering documents (in our case client proposals), NOT about creating them. That means our expectations were met to the t. Then surpassed when we started understanding what a big difference it makes to know how a client is engaging with our proposal. It made our proposal better and the process more data-informed.

Cons

It's hard to point even to one thing, but if we were to do it, it would probably be its interface. Not horrible by any means, but it doesn't scream "new" or "exciting". We've gotten used to using platforms with what seems dated design, if we saw the value in its functionality. It's a similar scenario here.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Sorin! We've launched some exciting new onboarding features in the interface in our latest update, feel free to go and check it out! Thanks for your feedback and review :)

Matt

Sizle helps you stop guessing how engaged your customers are and gives you actionable data.

Pros

Sizle is great for tracking your proposals once they are sent. Previously when I sent a proposal it was a complete guess as to if the receiver had opened and engaged with it. Sizle helps me when doing follow ups as it gives me the information I need to continue the conversation.

Cons

Sizle offers a builder to create documents but it is quite basic when compared to many of the alternatives such as Visme or Ludus. I would hope in the future they either deprecate document creation and focus on the other core features, or spend more time to bring it in line with competitors.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Matt, we're working on a bunch of improvements to the document editor to make things faster and more efficient! Thank you for your feedback.

Abdullah

Improving but Lacks Some Features

It's good

Pros

It's easy ui, easy to create facility and a value for money service.

Cons

It's lack of features, although they are working hard and adding new features every now and then, so it's still very usable.

Reasons for choosing Sizle

Response from Sizle

Thanks Abdullah! We've added lots of new features, fixes and improvements recently and we would love for you to check out! Thank you for your review :)

CK

Excellent analytical features

Pros

The best part about using Sizle is the analytics aspect of the software. I often upload my presentations or PDFs and share with clients for review/feedback. It gives me great joy to find out who viewed it, which slides they focused on, and for how long. This prepares me for the live meetings, because I go in with the knowledge of who my audience will be and what I should spend more time on.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like and may be it's because this is still a relatively new software is the fact that my uploads sometime fail. I am not sure if it's due to file size or me being behind a proxy, but I don't get an error. Instead, it just times out. Sometimes it works after reupload and sometimes it never does. In the latter case, I upload using a different format and that usually fixes the issue.

Response from Sizle

Thanks CK! We've released an update to significantly improve document uploads :)

Zunaid

great way to share documents when you need analytics and feedback

Incredibly useful tool that gives you detailed analytics on presentations you send.

Pros

Sizle is incredibly easy to use. Simply upload your document and choose your sending options. There is also a slide builder which works well. You get detailed analytics on who viewed your document (including exactly how much time they spent on each slide). You can also optionally add a feedback form at the end.

Cons

When adding contact details of recipients you first need to have added the company they are at separately on the system. It would have been better if it could have been added on the fly. Also - an upload feature for recipients would be great.

Response from Sizle

Thanks Zunaid! We have released an update for contact management to make creating companies easier! :-)

Sizle