• Pros

• "Looks quite detailed ... workflows are standard. many payment options."

• "Very friendly developer and support team, they are very willing to go the extra mile for their users."

• Cons

• "Costly and little overwhelming. Needs to improve it UX & UI."

• "The only negative thing I have to say is the scheduler design can become very cramped when adding more than 30 therapists."

• "I would like to develop an inventory control function, thus complementing this program and allow me to centralize all the management of the salon with this program."

Browse ChiDesk Reviews

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Functional and easy to use.

CHIDESK is the first web tool that we use and helped us enormously in the organization of staff and services we offer in the beauty salon, no doubt this tool has accompanied us during these 4 years and helped us in the development of the business, was the first official website that had our business, we are very pleased with the result that provided you, this program has a good performance and can not only be used by beauty salons because it has great flexibility, can be used in any professional field, which requires the attention of customers through appointment management.

Pros

It is a web platform, very flexible and adaptable, allows the customization of services, colors, insertion of staff, also provides a web hosting, under the nomenclature "Business name".chidesk.com, so if you do not have a website, this tool will be very useful. As for its functionality is oriented to the scheduling of appointments and reservations online, also offers digital marketing and billing. On the other hand, it is very easy to configure and use. Overall it is a very powerful and effective program.

Vijay from Vitatsu Healthcare LLP

Good but can be improved

Pros

Looks quite detailed ... workflows are standard. many payment options.

Cons

Costly and little overwhelming. Needs to improve it UX & UI.

Response from SpaGuru

Replied July 2019

Hi Vijay, thanks for submitting a review. Normally our customer success agents would fully support you in understanding and setting up the system to cater for your needs. Unfortunately, you did not respond to any of our contact requests to assist you. Please get in touch should you wish to get a better understanding of everything our system can help you manage at your business.

Vicky from Head To Toe

Review on Spa guru

Spa Guru is a easy to use software for any body that needs to control stock, bookings and employees working hours.

Harrison from MoiMooi

Awesome and powerful software!

Tamara from Lemon Wellness & Laser Spa

Spa Guru Evaluation

Spa Guru has been an amazing addition to our Spa. It does a lot of great reports and we love the user friendly online booking service which is now linked to our website. The marketing facility where you can set up emails & sms's from & schedule them to run at certain times or days is awesome too. The only recommendation I have to future spa's is install Spa Guru before you open so that you can load everything - stock, services, products as with any system it is time consuming & difficult if you fall behind. Most of the facilities are user friendly, just a few that are a bit complicated that you need to get around. The customer after sales service is unbelievable, you can phone through & someone will assist you immediately. Another great feature is that I have the system on my lap top which is synced & I can make or delete booking outside of the spa. All and all it is a great system.

Gunther from Sprout Medical Aesthetics

Revolutionary front desk software

Chidesk has really changed the way we do business. Thanks to the cloud based software I can keep tabs on my business without having to be in the building as with other software. The features have helped us to stream line our business, improving productivity and increasing profit. The support team have been extremely helpful and are always open to ideas for new functions. The monthly cost of the software far exceeds the value received from Chidesk.

Michael from STUDIO20

SpaGuru

A great overall system, giving me all the necessary tools to run my EMS business successfully. The back up service is phenomenal with all queries been answered instantly or with a return call shortly after with the correct answers. Zeena and Aletta are professional and there constant communication with us makes my business run professionally. I highly recommend SpaGuru to my clients.

Troy from BODYTEC Newlands

November 2014

SpaGuru and online product, CHI DESK.

Pro's: Service is always at hand when needed-Very efficient The product is versatile and adaptable for personal preference I enjoy the reminders it sends out to clients Just a really great program Cons: One should be given more training on the program. I find that because there is so much within the program, one need more training time to understand it completely.

Mark from Bodytec Sunet Beach & Century City

SpaGuru

SpaGuru allows you to set up a customer service business quickly without having to develop or find software according to your business model. In less than a day, you can be up and running with your financial aspects, services offered and most importantly provide a professional customer interaction and relationship management service.

Marius from Body Talk Bethlehem

SpaGuru Software

SpaGuru is a fantastic all round booking system. They are so unbelievable in their support, they were the only company that was willing to help me by changing the colours of the program to make it accessible for my disability. You guys rock! Rest of the world, come and learn from SpaGuru how to help and organize your company!

Johan from Moyen Skin and Wellness

Spa Guru product review

To whom it may concern, Spa Guru is a great product that we use in our health and wellness businesses. Its user friendly with loads of reporting functionality. The owners Gary and Colette Halberstadt is always helpful and open to ideas and suggestions for new functionality. After sales service, product ease of use, functionality and training are very important aspects to consider. We have tried other products specific to the Spa industry and I would definitely suggest this product over any other competitors in the market. Kind regards

Liza from Footprint Spa

Go for it!!!

We have been using SpaGuru for four years now and we cannot think of a single complain. We are very satisfied with the software features and the staff are all very accommodating. You get the answers and solutions in just a click. If you are looking for a spa software...SpaGuru is highly recommended!!! Go for it!!!

Andrew from Bodytec Steenberg

SpaGuru

This is an invaluable piece of software for our business. The best part is the customer service. They are always receptive to improvement ideas and are very quick to respond to problems or queries. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes for someone to help me.

Mona from Natural Care Spa

SpaGuru

I am very happy to use SpaGuru software it helped me a lot in my business and the customer service is more than perfect I just have small issues that i cant use a lot of options (may be it is related to my country system) like sending emails or sms.

Henry from Spa de la Veille

Satisfied Customer

This is a program that works and where one has access to accurate figures. It is easy to use, extremely helpful support team. Some added benefits which I find very useful is on-line booking for clients and off-site accessibility. Well done Spa Guru

September 2014

Susan from Pure Aesthetics & Health

September 2014

Really Good

I own a medical aesthetic practice and share with a doctor and this software is fantastic! Very easy to use and really great that its accessible online. Our clients all book online and purchase products from us online as well which is perfect.

Hester from The Beauty SPot

Spaguru

We are very impress with this program, save alot of time, easy to understand. Excellent assistance from the Spa guru team. We will definette recommend it to any person who is in need of such a program ! One a again thanks to SPA-GURU !!

sheryl from Stylz hair and Beauty

Spa Guru

A wonderful product, makes running a salon easy. Manages stock, staff and always new updates.

Chalene from Val du Charron Wines

Spa Guru

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Great customer service.

Stephanie from BODYTEC sandton

SpaGuru review

Easy to use software. Customer service is normally great.