• Pros

• "What I love most about this software is that it’s very easy to use and you can customize it to your preferences. Love that it reminds you of Any upcoming appointment as well keeps track Of them."

• Cons

• "I have been using this software for quite some time and I don’t have no. Complains as of yet , it would be nice if they have a sms option"

Browse Customer Appointment Manager Reviews

Reasons for Choosing Customer Appointment Manager

Pricing was good.

Jo-Ann from Helen White Electrologists, Laser and Permanent Makeup

Easy to use and learn

I do like the features of the Customer Appointment Manager. It is easy to learn and use and the customer support is great. There are some features I wish it included and hopefully they will in the future. The first is the "timelime". I wish that it would show more clearly across scheduled appointments. It is hidden where appointments are scheduled and since our schedule is uusally full we cannot access the time line. I also would like more fields available to address types of appointments/clients (other than services). Also, a buit in "key" to alert staff to an individual's particulars (difficult, owes money, special needs etc). I have set up my own system to do this but no one else really understands my "key" unless I show them. I also wish that there was an automatic symbol or something that indicates we have an email address in the Customer Appointment Manager for an indiviudal. Again, I have had to come up with my own by putting the "+" sign at the end of there last name. These symbols do not show up on the appointment reminders to our clients (glad about that because it would look weird and they may ask what they meant). In general I would like more customizable options.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Replied June 2014

Thank you for the feedback! Here are some suggestions that may help. Adjusting the Time Interval will allow you to view information for the scheduled appointments more clearly. In the Company Options window (from the Tools menu) you can choose from 5-minute, 10-minute, 15-minute, 20-minute, 30-minute, and 1-hour time intervals. The smaller time increments will allow for more space and more detail to be displayed on screen. You can set up Custom fields for both the Customer record and Appointment form. Custom fields are set up from the File menu. Custom statuses for appointments are also set up from the File menu. Each status has a corresponding icon that is displayed on your calendar. You can customize the fields that are shown on the Daily and Weekly views in the User Options window (from the Tools menu). You¿ll be able to display the customer¿s email address, custom fields, status, and much more. Learning resources are available on the Training page on our website.

Kane from Mobiltec Satellite Services

Worst application ever

THIS APPLICATION CRASHES LIKE HELL. EVERY 5 MINUTES IT SHUTS ITSELF DOWN AND WE HAVE TO RUN MAINTENANCE EVERY TIME. SO STUPID APPLICATION, WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME

October 2014

Lee from ATM Mirror and Glass

October 2014

Not a bad program, but could use improvement for field service businesses

We have been using this program for years. We are a service business, so our scheduling is our #1 tool in our front office. This program does the job pretty well. The only real improvement I could see, and this is for service businesses, is the ability to print a map/directions. Many of the other scheduling programs geared towards service businesses have this and it's a nice feature. Yes, this is the day and age of GPS, but from the front end perspective, it's nice to see how long (estimated) your appointments are in travel time from stop to stop. I think this software functions well, but is more likely geared towards companies that don't do field dispatching. A mobile app would be nice as well (again, this is more common in programs geared towards field services). All in all, if you have a service business, where you are dispatching trucks and technicians, this program is "OK". You will find that you quickly outgrow the programs capabilities .....

Michaelle from Medora MacKinnon CPA LLC

Good Program

A new program for us, and a big improvement. It has a short learning curve. We wish it would allow us to CHOOSE how many hours of the day it shows so we could have more room for the entries. If it shows less hours, say 9:00 to 5:00 we could have more line space for each entry? Otherwise, a great program. Wish it did the dishes also.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Replied June 2014

A couple things you may want to adjust are the Time Interval and Zoom. In the Company Options window (from the Tools menu) you can choose from 5-minute, 10-minute, 15-minute, 20-minute, 30-minute, and 1-hour time intervals. The smaller time increments will allow for more space and more detail to be displayed on screen. The Zoom option (from the View menu) will also change the way your calendar looks. Thank you for your feedback about Customer Appointment Manager!

Vasu from Pipette Calibration Services

Multiple appointment selection

Most of the time we have to move multiple appointmenst from a day to another. In current software we have to cut and paste each appointment. Would appreciate a future that allows us select multiple appointments once and, cut or copy and paste at other location.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Replied June 2014

One of the easiest ways to move an appointment from one day or time or employee to another is to simply drag and drop the appointment to the new place in your schedule using your mouse. However, this would still be for rescheduling appointments one at a time. We'll forward your suggestion to move multiple appointments at one time onto our developers for consideration. Thank you for the idea!

June 2014

Deborah from Happy Hound Play & Daycare, Inc.

Great for Small Businesses

It would be great if we could sort the different calendars alphabetically so the main used calendar could always be the first one that appears when the software is opened. I do appreciate that we can have several calendars within one software program and that we can share the program across several computers. It is great for small businesses with busy schedules.

Mary from Willow Wind Carriage & Limousine Service

Use for appointments

I have a horse drawn carriage and limousine service. I use the employee columns as vehicles so I make sure I don't double schedule. It is a very good program to adapt for your own needs. The only I wish we could do was print a calendar format for the monthly schedule instead of just teh standard written report as the schedule.

January 2015

Britt from Concepts Salon

January 2015

ease of use

easy to use, but has the ability to add in notes and many other things. can be as simple or detailed as you choose. only wish it had an app or program specifically designed for tablets. this is huge and would really bring this program up to date and with today's tablet oriented world

Peggy from Hearing Edge LLC

Request

Our office is very pleased with the Appointment Manager Pro. It's very user friendly.

Robert from Tails of Vermont

Great for small business

I run a dog grooming shop and while there are some customed tailored software packages for my industry, this scheduling software far outreaches them. Custom data fields allow me to add watever extra info I need about pets and their owners.

David from Scottsdale Education Center

Scottsdale Education Center

I love your product. We schedule about a 100 students a day for about 30 teachers and it works. Please, Please, Please make the interface to QuickBooks workable. That would really help our efficiency.