All Mangomint Reviews

Ian

Staffing and Recruiting, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed January 2024

Mangomint is a game changer

Drew

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

MangoMint really is exceptional for those that require seamless salon operations management.

I can't say enough about the customer support from pre-transition, transition, and after implementation. Top notch!! We've been running the software for 2 months now and it's been helpful both to the team and our clients as it makes life much easier to book, analyze daily/weekly/monthly metrics, run payroll, and is a joy to use.

PROS

Seamless transition. Amazing and responsive customer support - seriously. Intuitive for the team to use. Allows for clients to easily book and the salon to manage the appointment cycle. Polished interface.

CONS

Does not integrate with QuickBooks - the lack of API limits integrations with other software. This reason is the primary reason I almost did not go with MangoMint. Everything else is amazing as new features get released regularly. There might be a few additional reports or dashboards that I'd like as a data professional (or API access) but should suffice for most users.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Full-featured mobile application interface which Boulevard didn't have at time of purchase - amazing software for those that don't require mobile management features via iPhone app. Envision appears powerful but couldn't get past the dated interface and that it takes a lot of training so not as intuitive as MangoMint.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

Seamless and intuitive to use - modern interface and platform that meets all of our business requirements.

Seth

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Hands down best spa and salon software on the market

Exceptional customer service, from the sales process which wasn’t pushy, to the onboarding which was amazing. I felt like I was working with someone who really knew the product. My pet peeve is talking to customer service and knowing more about the product than the rep. Not the case here.

PROS

I’m a software designer and this is an exceptionally well designed platform. Easy to set up, easy for the doctor to use. It’s modern, mobile and friction free for clients. And to top it off, it’s beautiful, integrates seamlessly with our brand on the website and via messaging. This is a product I can’t imagine living without.

CONS

It’s expensive, in fact, they all are. I demo’d 6 competitors before settling on Mangomint. The only thing that gave me pause was the price.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Mangomint was hands down the best user interface and mix of features for admin and practitioner with the most beautiful client experience. I wish I had built this software and hope to be a user as long as we have our studio.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

Mind body start out good over a decade ago, and now that have an outdated product and horrible customer service.

Sia

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Great

PROS

Easy to use , mobile app makes life easier to work from anywhere.

CONS

Freezes, scanning problems, checking out clients takes longer than expected.

It was easygoing

We really appreciate this review! We'd love to discuss more about what you've been experiencing. We'll be in touch!

Replied March 2021

stephen

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Excellent for salon management and client retention

PROS

The mobile app allows me to schedule, track product sales and transactions with ease. I also like the app security features

CONS

Ability to use messenger interface with admin staff and other stylist on the platform

Sable

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Professional & Simple Salon Software

Overall I have had no complications it is extremely easy to implement, use and transfer clients to new software systems.

PROS

I love the ease of use for clients. I love that it was easy to switch and learn. Their customer support it wonderful. And I love that my clients are impressed by the software that means a lot.

CONS

The price is on the higher end but I find it worth it.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Software interface and design was more aesthetically pleasing and simple to use for me and my guests

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

I kept having difficulties with clients making appointments losing a number of bookings

Madison

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

The best spa software

PROS

The customer service has been top tier since I first reached out. I even had a rep in my area come to my office on a Sunday and get my system completely set up. It’s looks less than 12 hours to be fully transitioned from my last software. I don’t think I will ever use anything else. It’s extremely user friendly and convenient, adding new products/providers/schedules have all been so easy and quick. I haven’t had a single client complain about online booking or forms not working which has been a massive problem with other systems. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this software.

CONS

The only thing I can even think of is the cost on adding the use of integrated forms but even that isn’t a problem. The system I was using before was so much more expensive and did less.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

The systems were so hard to navigate, Zenoti was extremely expensive and didn’t deliver on anything that was promised. It took 6 months to get it up and running and was a total nightmare of a company to deal with. Stay away from Zenoti at all costs.

Thanks for the kind words! Glad the transition was smooth

Replied October 2023

Vanessa

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Great Software and Customer Service

My overall experience with Mangomint has been very positive. They have everything we need in one place. It is easy to use and learn. Anything we think they should add they take into consideration and develop a solution.

PROS

I really like the ease of use of the software. It gives you the capability to do everything in one spot… scheduling, selling product, payroll, running sales reports and much more! The customer service is great and gives is always quick to respond with visual and detailed instructions to troubleshoot anything or how to do something.

CONS

I haven’t found a thing that I like the least about Mangomint.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

We started having trouble with our point of sale. The customer service wasn’t helping problem solve our issues. The reporting was to complex and hard to find what we needed.

So happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing

Replied January 2024

Reviewed February 2024

Men's Salon/Barbershop Review

The staff at Mangomint are exceptionally professional. Every time I have dealt with there staff, they were knowledgeable and eager to help resolve any issues I was having.

PROS

Mangomint is an excellent all in one product. Though a bit more expensive than some of the options out there. The money you save with client reminders and ease of use make it very much worth while. The client support is off the charts and always exceptionally friendly and helpful.

CONS

There are a couple reports I wish they had. But that is about it.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Mangomint had the most comprehensive product

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

The previous product lacked many of the options Mangomint has.

Miranda

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

The Perfect Software for Medispas!

Overall, the setup and integration from my previous software was simple. Their customer service department is excellent and prompt with their responses. This is the first software system I've thoroughly enjoyed using!

PROS

My favorite features of Mangomint are the actual interface (very easy to navigate), the payment processing system, and the add on features. It has made running my business a breeze!

CONS

I can't really pinpoint anything I dislike about the software.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

I didn't like the overall software and their reporting featute was complicated and not useful. Even my Accountant had issues trying to make sense of their reports.

Alex

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Salon Owner

Switching was the fastest and least stressful experience. The checklists and texting customer service was so convenient and helpful. We switched from vagaro and paid a lot of money to vagaro just to be rid of the hassle. It was worth it! MANGOMINT is a life saver

PROS

We love the cancellation policy is visible and agreed to upon booking and with reminders. POS is. 10/10 for ease of use

CONS

The feature to improve would be able to check out booth renters and retail in the same transaction but send the money to separate accounts.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Their beliefs and stand on social media were so admirable and I could completely relate.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

Because their system was slow and sometimes non functional. Customer service was terrible. Set up was extremely complicated and was too detailed.

So happy to have you on board!

Replied October 2023

Mack

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Mangomint was the Clear Winner when Researching Salon Software

A quick, convenient and enjoyable booking experience for clients is our highest priority as a hair salon. Mangomint does all the heavy lifting with seamless website integration, custom branding, appointment notifications, payment processing, and unbelievable new features that continue to roll out and make our lives even easier.

PROS

The interface is clean and beautiful which oddly doesn't exist in any other salon software. We chose Mangomint initially for it's ability to handle payments for our hair salon that has both booth renters and commission stylists in which Mangomint allows all our stylists to use the same payment processor and routes payments to booth renters' individual bank accounts without ever hitting ours. They continue to impress us with features that make our life and the client's experience so simple and easy.

CONS

Initially I was concerned about the third party payment processor, but back in February of 2021 they upgraded this entirely to Mangomint Pay and it has been a game changer. No more concerns, we couldn't be happier with this update.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Coming from retail, I saw Mangomint as the Shopify of the salon industry. Once I discovered Mangomint there was no debate. They offer everything you need for a hair salon software including and amazing client experience which is critical for our brand.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

Vagaro's user experience wasn't great and too slow of a load time for online booking.

jason

Reviewed November 2022

Absolutely love Mangomint!!!

Online bookings and no call/no show cancellations are eliminated with having the ability to have credit cards on file which has been a huge financial benefit to us compared to our old software. Absolutely love that if you need help you can get ahold of someone almost immediately. Big thanks to everyone at Mangomint!

PROS

Love how easy Mangomint is to use. We had another booking system, Milano, that just made every step twice as hard as it needed to be but this system has made our lives incredibly easier.. The online booking system is flawless and the on-boarding/integration to Mangomint was simple.

CONS

The only con was that you didn't have couples massage booking available but we were able to do a work around on that and Mangomint is in the works of solving this for the software as we speak along with numerous new features that we are excited about.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

our old software was way out of date and lacking many features needed to our spa and costumer experience.

Felicia

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Mangomint has changed every aspect of my spa TREMENDOUSLY!

Even though I'm paying more for Mangomint, the amount of time + money I'm saving in other areas plus all the amazing features and ease of use for staff and clients is worth every penny!

PROS

I was with another company for 10+ years prior to Mangomint so even though I was shopping around, I never considered leaving until I found a company that checked all the boxes. Mangomint has every feature + more of what I need to run a full service spa with many different types of staff + services. Even though I love EVERYTHING- what has made the most impact is the ability for clients to cancel + reschedule on their own and the ability to book multiple services. The taking credit card online is also incredible + has made no-shows so much easier to deal with. Oh and I love that I can actually reach out to a real person and get help right away!

CONS

I didn't like that I wasn't able to manage resources but now that I can, there isn't anything I don't like about Mangomint.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Mangomint's capabilities exceeed those of the alternative's.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

Wix was a mess and unsynced our calendars multiple times and there wasn't a single person I could get ahold of to help me understand why. They lacked a lot of features we needed but because I was with them for so long, I was worried about the switch and if clients were going to accept us requiring a card on file.

Wow! So so glad that Mangomint has made such a positive impact. Thank you for sharing your kind words.

Replied June 2023

Lauren

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Best salon booking system yet!

Love our experience with Mangomint thus far! Customer service is very helpful. Layout design is very user-friendly. Point of sale is versatile.

PROS

My FAVORITE features have to be:t-Textable phone link so guests can fill out their card info - saves so much time! -Forms integration right into their client file. You can make any form you'd like and it's so easily accessible!-Messages feature so you can see all the appointment reminder history!

CONS

Would love if there was an email+text marketing within the software.Would like there to be more detailed reports when it comes to clients. Such as:-Clients who haven't been in in the last x weeks-Client list with who we have what information for - such as emails/phone #/address - to make sure we're able to reach out to the necessary guests

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Communication and customer service were the most helpful and the product looked to be what we were lookin' for!

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

We wanted more ease of use when it came to clients use.

Glad your loving Integrated Forms and the automated message features. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our support and product teams.

Replied June 2023

Morgan

Reviewed November 2022

Great All Around POS and Booking System (I've used 6 over the course of 10 years)

Easy. Overall, the system is easy for almost anyone, clients and staff, to understand and operate.

PROS

I love how easy it is for the clients to book. The booking page is clear and super easy to understand. Clients can pay deposits and clearly see the cancellation policy. I love the "wait in car" feature as I am located inside a salon studio set up that does not have a waiting area. I also love the customizable texts.

CONS

I really wish two-way texting was an option. I also would like the invoice (pay via phone) option to last longer than 15 minutes. I would like an email invoice option. And an online store connected to the inventory system would be fantastic!!! We have a lot of clients that have to text us to order products to pick up.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

Price and ease of booking page. Vagaro charged for every single feature. It was annoying to work with.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

Jane app's booking page was super complicated for clients. They saw the service name but couldn't easily see the service description so we would get a ton of emails asking for more information about what a certain service entails. This was a waste of time to us.

Brittany

Reviewed May 2022

Mangomint is the best booking software I’ve ever tried.

Mangomint has the best customer service of any service we utilize. They always respond within hours, but often within minutes. The tech support people are always well-informed and capable of handling the issue then and there, rather than forwarding everything on as support tickets (like other companies do).

PROS

I love the ease of use from the client end and the intuitive interface from our side.

CONS

I am eager for resources to be manageable, so that we can see, book, and block treatment rooms by daily schedule. I would also love a waitlist feature.

Reason for choosing Mangomint

The client view was beautiful, customizable, and didn’t pull the client off my website to book. Also, my initial Consultation with was excellent and they answered all of my many questions.

Reasons for switching to Mangomint

MyTime failed to meet our needs and had terrible customer service. Our clients also expressed how much easier it is to book with Mangomint than it was when we were still using MyTime.

Greg