• Pros

• "This software is easy to manage and negotiate. I've been a user for almost 3 years and am still very satisfied."

• "The features in the system are really vast. It comes down to having something reliable and easy to use!"

• "Easy to use Friendly application More than one user at the time Compatible with other software Printer-friendly"

• Cons

• "To me the look and feel of the app was a bit outdated. I think it definitely needs to be updated, but other than that I think the product works just fine. "

• "While easy to use the design could use an update. It is very simple which is nice, but has an outdated feel. Otherwise it does what it needs to!"

• "It has a bit of a learning curve. It took some trial and error to perfect use. Customer service is there to help, however. "

Browse AppointmentPlus Reviews

Robert from Pure Chat

5 Stars Plus

Pros

Weve been using AppointmentPlus for several years now. They had a glitch in a release about a year ago, but since then the system has been outstanding. They seem to really care about their clients and about continually improving their system. Every interaction weve had with customer service has been pleasant and fast. We are a very happy client.

Cons

As I noted, they had a release in early 2017 that caused some slowness in the system. But they fixed the issue quickly and ever since that time, the releases have been fine.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

Robert, thank you for the review and the positive kudos! Yes, we did encounter an issue with a release about a year ago. And, as a result, we really focused on improving the software release process. As you noted, Im happy to report that weve received excellent feedback on our releases since that time. Thank you for also spotlighting our customer service team as being pleasant and fast. We definitely strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience for our clients. We appreciate the excellent review!

Steve from YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties

My first scheduler

I feel it's a pretty user friendly system. I wish admin had a little more power to lock down the scheduling parameters. We have a lot of new users helping us book appointments, they have a habit of adjusting the pre-determined time to fit into slots. Frequent trainings and workshops have helped but not eliminated this. As far as value goes I don't know what the competitors are charging for similar features. I did score features low because I feel we are just getting the basic features for our price and would like to see more inclusions like room reservations. I do like the reports function, I run monthly reports and this is a breeze with the program. I inherited this program from the supervisor before me, I pretty much have been on my own learning to use it, it sounds like now they have quite the extensive training and support program for new users.

Pros

Reports Ease of scheduling

Cons

I would like to see the whole days worth of appointments and staff on one screen without scrolling right. I would like to be able to lock the predetermined times given to appointments.

Matanda from SPARROWONE.COM

Best scheduler I've found

Pros

We've had trouble finding the right scheduling system. We tested a number of them, but settled on AppointmentPlus. The main reason is that it has more configurability for our complex scheduling process. They had a trainer help us get it set up. That was free, which was pretty cool. Once it was up and going, we've had very few questions. It has been very reliable. We're happy customers. The Good News: -Configurable - lots of settings and rules -Intuitive - easy to work with appointments and run reports -Training - I thought it was great that we had a real person training us

Cons

Looks - the interface looks a little dated, but it works just fine. This is why I only gave 4 stars on features.

Reginald L. from Emory

Great Resource

Overall it has been a very great product. I think it a great tool for the line of work I used it for.

Pros

I used this for a side-gig I was a part of . I was a field interviewer (independently contracted) for the ATL Housing Authority alongside Emory University. We used this software to schedule in-house interviews with respondents. This was my first time using the software and it was very user friendly. It helped me/us keep track of who was being interviewed, where, how long etc.

Cons

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied December 2019

Reginald, thank you for your honest review. We are pleased you found our software so easy to use and that it was helpful for your side gig. We appreciate your feedback about the app looking a little outdated and want to let you know that upgrades are on the horizon for next year. Thank you again for your review; your feedback is important to us!

Clunky, difficult to use and no better featured than any other app

Pros

This should really be a simply must have these days but many don't so I guess it's worth mentioning. The security is locked down per user so each normal user can only see their own clients - this is important in confidential organisations.

Cons

All aspects of the UI is counter-intuitive so hard to learn to use and hard to use once you've learned. It takes about three clicks (or swipes / touches) in a number of different popup boxes to perform a single action, for example cancelling an appointment. Many popup boxes are not resize-friendly either and when trying to (for example) cancel an appointment, each successive box pops up in an unlikely part of your screen, miles away from where its parent box was so if you have a big screen you're left wondering why it doesn't seem to have done anything. Recurring appointment maintenance is almost entirely separate from single appointment maintenance so you have to go to an entirely different area in the app to manage repeating appointments. Most other systems smoothly integrate recurring with single appointment management in the creation, modification and deletion of any appointment. Screen refreshes are woefully slow and there are too many of them. Accessing from London via a 75Mb fibre link it takes up to 5 seconds for a page to refresh and every time you cancel / change / add an appointment, the screen refreshes. The app claims to be mobile friendly. If mobile friendly means the identical desktop site is shrunk to an infinitesimal version of itself so it fits on a mobile device screen then perhaps it is. But it isn't. :-) By and large, I think compared to full slate and google calendar (at least) it's unacceptably unusable.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

It was painful to read this review from a former client. Clearly they were not happy with our system. Some of what they noted is true. We did move to a three-step process for booking an appointment (select customer, enter appointment information, confirm appointment). Even though this user did not like the change, many of our other clients welcomed the change. With regard to the system being hard to use, it does indeed have a lot of features. However, most clients report that it's easy to use once you get used to it. There were a number of other issues noted by this user. Some are definitely valid concerns, and we've listened. We've made many improvements to the software and are super-excited about how these changes are helping our clients to even better streamline their operations. We're jazzed about even more features and tools we'll be releasing soon.

Jennifer from Spelman Johnson

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Could Not Be Happier

Pros

The AppointmentPlus system has been a welcomed addition to our busy office. We use it for job candidate screening call scheduling. It has saved me countless hours of having to go back and forth in trying to find a time to schedule. The system is well-designed and easy to use. I also like the automated email reminders I get. Overall, I couldnt be happier with the system.

Cons

I cant really think of any cons. Customer service is outstanding and the system exceeds our expectations

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

Jennifer, we appreciate the 5-star review! Yes, having to go back-and-forth in trying to find a date and time that works is a big time-waster. Im happy to hear that AppointmentPlus has solved this problem for your organization. It makes us happy that you couldnt be happier!

Matt from Coalition for Homelessness Intervention and Prevention (CHIP)

Custom use of Appointment Plus for entry into Emergency Shelter

Pros

The platform is very user friendly and allows for our community in Indianapolis to use Appointment Plus so the community can view open space in Emergency Shelter and then reserve the space for households in need. Everyone that we have worked with in support team and our account representative have been easy to work with and have met our needs with this atypical use of their system. The training was simple and easy to facilitate which helped our community use a new software to provide access to emergency shelter in a way Indianapolis has not been able to do prior. As far as cost, it was far below what our other more custom options were with a far simpler view and process.

Cons

Some of the functions of the software are not items we use for our application. We wish we could hide a few more of these but it does not affect the reliability and function side that we need.

Jennine from Estes Therapy

Industry: Mental Health Care

Loved it!

It was so helpful scheduling clients in different rooms, different times, with different therapists. A+ for the scheduling software.

Pros

I loved Appointment Plus because it allowed me to have multiple therapists schedules and multiple rooms. I never had duplicate sessions. It was easy to use and easy for our clients to schedule clients. This has been the best scheduling software I have used./

Cons

I had to stop using the software because we needed to maintain medical records in the same location. I changed software and really miss my experience with Appointment Plus.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied February 2019

Jennine, we appreciate the review and the A+ rating!

Linda from Linda J. McCharles, RD

Appointments Plus has terrific support. Questions are answered promptly and they work!

It has simplified my life and greatly reduced my stress. Now I can focus on my practice.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for, especially if I decide to change something in my setup. I have found that if I'm patient, I find it.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We're glad you like the support you receive. We take a lot of pride in providing outstanding support to our clients. It's also great to hear that AppointmentPlus has simplified your life and reduced your stress. Thanks again for the excellent review!

Lara from EnCourage Counseling LLC

Frustrating

Frustrating. Lots of emails that sound helpful but do not actually give resolution. You've upped our costs multiple times without upping our service or the quality of service.

Pros

HIPPA compatible scheduling. Cloud based so we can check out schedules from phones or computers.

Cons

There are SO MANY glitches that make this difficult to use. Currently we are mostly frustrated with the text reminder system. It is sending out texts to deleted appointments or old clients. It is charging us for two texts even when our template is under the maximum. We have asked for repairs/fixes and we are promised them but they do not resolve the problem. If it were easier to transition to another software I would DEFINITELY DO IT. I am beyond frustrated!

Reasons for Choosing AppointmentPlus

Based on the reviews it seemed like the best option.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied November 2019

Hi Lara. Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you feel this way about our customer service and glitches. We have a customer support department full of team members who truly care about our clients and their businesses - and that go the extra mile every day for our clients. I know that not every client will have a positive experience. But we do our best to address issues quickly. I apologize that your experience with us has not been positive.

Excellent appointment reminder! Will help you stay organized

I got the benefit of organization and never forgetting an appointment.

Pros

I am someone who likes to stay organized. Having a great software to help me remember when to meet with students I am tutoring or when to go to business meetings for my freelance clients, when I have doctor appointments, etc. really helps me out. I have a busy schedule and can forget important appointments without this software! It is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It is also cloud-based, which helps me in case I don't have my computer or phone.

Cons

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your review of the system. It sounds like you are a tutor. We have hundreds of tutors who use AppointmentPlus. I'm glad the software helps keep you organized with your busy schedule. And yes, the fact that it's cloud-based does make it convenient because you can access your account anywhere at any time. With regard to your comment about the learning curve, it's true. Like most software systems, it takes a little while to get the hang of using the system. But, once you are used to it, it's easy. And, as noted, our customer service team is always ready to help. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Colleen from WinCup

Our expeditors love this tool!

Improved customer service & employee satisfaction, enhanced management analytics.

Pros

- Major timesaver for our Logistics & Customer Service Teams - dramatically reduced email/phone calls relating to 2500 shipments/month. - Improved level loading of our warehouse - Carriers very receptive to self serve appointment setting. easy to implement. - Appointment templates have allowed us to tailor our dock schedules by load type, and align manpower to demand. - Improve analytics/performance management. - IDEA manager provides a mechanism to submit enhancement requests, with many of our requests incorporated in subsequent software releases - Excellent people to work with - from Sales, to Implementation, and post launch Account Management!

Cons

- We would like to see reporting on exception management (no shows, lates) further enhanced - We would like to see additional time based analytics surrounding appointment duration

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

Colleen, thank you for the stellar review! It's great to hear that AppointmentPlus has improved the efficiency of your operations. With regard to the feature suggestions you noted, both are already on the roadmap. Thank you again for the review!

Paul from Gulf Coast Men's Health

Great Scheduling Software on a Budget

Despite the slightly tricky questions this is a great scheduling software that we have had great luck using for years now. I would highly suggest this over some other options out there as once you are set up it really is extremely user friendly.

Pros

There is great customer support and help setting up your Scheduler and users. If you have multiple offices there is also the ability to handle that as well. I find the appointment reminder email to our patients to be perfect. You can allow them to confirm or reschedule and if you choose to add this to your website they can schedule an appointment themselves right online.

Cons

Some of the setup questions seem straight forward but can be a bit tricky and confusing as to the correct way to answer to assist the setup. If you schedule an appointment at the end of your day you have to adjust the length of time of the appointment to fit otherwise it will not allow you to schedule the appointment. Therefore, if you schedule until 4:00 then as some time on the schedule so that you can schedule that slot.

Kevin from ConnectWise

August 2016

Thank you for the last 3 years.

We had a rough start early on in the partnership with the speed of the API's but once we got past those issues things have been smooth sailing. We didn't cancel because the of anything Appointment Plus did or did not provide, it just didn't make sense for us to continue using it when we had created our own functionality within our application to do scheduling. Overall we had a great partnership with Appointment Plus and I would recommend it to any one looking for a scheduling application.

Pros

API's were dependable once we got them up to our satisfaction

Cons

Along the same line as the Pros, the API's couldn't handle larger amounts of data. We attempted to get schedules for 30 days at a time and the API's could only handle 14 days at a time. This required us to make multiple calls when we wanted to go past 14 days.

Gretchen from City of Roseville

Fast & Helpful

Any time I have ever had an issue or problem, I submit a ticket, they respond telling me they received it and they are working on it. Then, usually within the same day they get back to me and the issue is resolved. They explain why it happened, how to prevent in the future, if applicable and they also give me other helpful resources. I am a very satisfied customer!

Pros

Ease of use and adaptability! There is a lot to this software, but we only use it for a very specific reason and it is very adaptable for what we need it for. It is very easy to use...anybody can log on and just intuitively pick it up and run with it...seriously!

Cons

The reporting function gets a little confusing, probably because there are so many options to choose from.

Valerie from Termite & Pest Control

No Response from Customer Support

A couple of months ago Appointment plus did maintenance which then stopped our paperwork from being able to be printed from the website. It took a few weeks for them to say someone was ontop of it, but then after a week more they told us the problem was resolved. Lo and behold the problem was not resolved. 18 days ago I sent them this letter: "We have been patient with the issues we've been having due to the update that was made almost a month ago.The day after the update was implimented I contacted you through submitting a ticket regarding a few issues, and days later received a response to my ticket that I should submit another ticket if I'm still having problems. I submitted a ticket and it was passed along between different people saying they were trying to fix the problem, until I got a message saying the problem was fixed last Friday, when it wasn't. I then responded to the ticket to open it again saying it wasn't fixed. That was five days ago and no response. A large part of a service industry business that does house calls is the technicians being able to have physical paperwork with them and be able to leave a copy of the paperwork with the customer. Because the print button is not populating with the customers information the technicians have had to use twice as much ink and twice as much paper in order to have the information they need. This is costing us money, and does not look very professional to our customers. However, I have noticed that appointment plus has not had any problem with billing us for the service. We aren't trying to be unreasonable. We understand that the print page is not the ONLY aspect of the service you provide that we pay for. However, it has been 23 days since I first reported this issue. And it is a serious one. We need this taken care of immediately. " I also called them but they were directing all technical calls to a voicemail. Have not gotten ANY response whatsoever. A manager reached out to me and let me know they would be on top of this after seeing the review. Less than a week later, the problem was resolved.

Anthony from DCG

Great

Pros

Works great for our small business. We have multiple different departments and services that we offer and with this program, we can split them up and keep track of all of their appointments for the day. They can also leave themselves or the office notes to add to the customer profiles or for whatever else.

Cons

I haven't found a way that I can look at more than service as a week view. Sometimes that would come in handy.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

Anthony, thank you for the five-star review! You emphasized one of the key benefits of the system - the ability to organize multiple departments and services. AppointmentPlus was designed to help businesses stay organized with their scheduling. Note that we do have a month view that lets you look at the entire month at a glance. Give it a try. Thanks again for the review!

Denver from NSU

Very Positive Experience With the Software and the Customer Support Team

Pros

Ease of use and the support you receive from customer service is top notch. As soon as a ticket is submitted to look into any matter, you receive a follow up. Very happy with our experience with product.

Cons

Although I have had a very positive experience with the software, the only item that can be of concern sometimes deals with the speed of the interface during peak times. Sometimes the software seems to go slower during certain peak times.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Denver, thank you for the review. And thank you for the kudos on our customer service. We take a lot of pride in providing fast, accurate answers to our clients. With regard to the peak-time speed issue on your account, we are aware of the issue and have already taken steps to help address it. Thank you again for the review.

Raylene from TRiO Student Support Services

Three Year AppointmentPlus User

There was a learning curve for me using the program. I am not a "tech" person. However, I have come to depend on the program. It has saved me hours of working doing tutor scheduling by hand. It has also cut out about 90% of "no shows" and missed appointments.

Pros

Scheduling is easy and an e-mail goes directly to the tutor, the student, and the administrator.

Cons

We hire a lot of tutors each semester and it takes a lot of time to set up schedules and locations. I wish it could give me a notice when tutors have reached a maximum number of hours they can work. For example: our Federal Work Study tutors can only work 8-10 hrs. a week. I have to watch this carefully.

Powerful

Pros

Appointment Plus is a powerful system that's great for managing multiple service provider's schedules as well as gathering client data for marketing.

Cons

It's cost. It's a bit too pricey for a small buisness or solo practioner.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review. AppointmentPlus is indeed a powerful scheduler. It has over 700 preference settings that allow for strong configurability. It also provides myriad work flow options. I see that you noted that you felt the software was pricey. It is true that it's not cheap. However, in terms of ROI, it's hard to beat. Plus, we believe in being hands-on. You get to speak with a coach during the sales process, you get live training for you and your team, and you can speak with a live support agent if you have questions. Thank you again for your review!

ANTHONY from PAYLOICITY

ONE OF MY BIGGEST MISTAKES

very dissatisfied, I'm in a tough spot as we cannot just cancel our service & move on. I now have to look for another company and transition away from this platform as they impact to our business is too much to continue this relationship.

Pros

I liked everything they told me the software would do, the customization, the sync with outlook. the email notifications

Cons

during the sales call it appeared they would provide much of the functionality we needed for scheduled our internal appointments. However, piece by piece they started to chip away at the functionality that the software could provide. Outlook integrations didn't work, Customization was limited due to how the account was setup just to name a few. They apologized... Fine, we found a work around of all those misses. Now we find that often they are outages, software problems & they customer service is less than helpful. 99% of the time, they advise they need to submit a ticket. Only one rep has every attempted any trouble shooting when i have called. Many of my ticket go unanswered for day or weeks. I have an open ticket with them for over 6 weeks now. I have 11 locations & 2 of my locations cannot have appointments scheduled. I've called serval time & just get the run around for 6 weeks... Today i called because the tool is malfunctioning again. and without doing any research i get an almost immediate, "oh, this is a known issue..." ok when will it be fixed I ask. "we do not know, we're working on it." I have submitted 18 trouble tickets in 6 months. 3 a month. More than half of those tickets I was told these are issues that maybe fixed with future updates.

Reasons for Choosing AppointmentPlus

the customization we discussed fit our needs but the failure of the software to date greatly out ways those benefits.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied July 2019

Hi Anthony. It would be an understatement to say that it was painful to read your review. You sound very frustrated. We failed you and I apologize for that. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.

Great Way to Keep Track of Students

Pros

Used this software in our tutoring department at college, it was a great software that all the tutors could use to make appointments for students, it allowed us to filter tutors available by time and subject making it easy to find the best time and tutor for the students needs.

Cons

It was often a little difficult to combine appointments during the same hour time slot.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the positive review! I see that you use AppointmentPlus for tutoring appointments. We work with both small tutoring companies and with some of the largest universities in the world. I'm happy that you like the flexibility that AppointmentPlus offers with regard to tutor schedules, subjects and student tracking!

Archie from Total Benefit Solutions

The best scheduling tool

AppointmentPlus makes it easy for our clients to schedule individual phone calls to our call center. This prevents specific time overloads and makes the work flow so we can balance manpower needs. When we can't find the particular combination of commands in their menus, either the knowledge base or their excellent customer service solves the problem. We have gone exclusively to this method of scheduling calls into our call center and it has made our workflow better and our customers happier!

Pros

It is easily customizable so we can give an appointment page the look of the company who's employees will be scheduling their time slots.

Cons

There are a lot of places to hide a command in their settings menu. It can take a little effort to change details to match your needs, but when I can't find the specific combination, their customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Donald from ArcBest

Appointment Plus Is Average

Pros

Very detailed with an abundance of functionality Appointment Plus is a great tool if you have multiple applications in a dynamic setting.

Cons

The UI leaves quite a bit to be desired and customer support isn't always the most effective solution.

Response from Bob

Replied March 2018

Donald, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We indeed do have an abundance of functionality. That's something that sets us apart. Our system can be configured to meet the unique scheduling needs of most every organization. With regard to the UI, we have just released our new mobile-responsive user interface. It's beautifully-designed and is getting rave reviews. If you'd like to check it, please contact us and we'll enable it for your account. Thanks again for the review!

June 2016

Thomas from Lifetouch / Prestige Portraits

June 2016

Appointment Plus Delivers!

The website is very powerful, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but that's a small price for the complete functionality of this powerful tool. We've used it for many different applications, and it never fails to impress and deliver. The best part is the customer service. Always warmly professional.

Pros

The MANY different functions it has. Every scenario seems to have been thought of.

Cons

The only thing that would be nice is if it weren't so complicated and had so many questions to toggle. However, that's what makes it so powerful, so I can't be too concerned. Plus, if I run into a situation I can't figure out, I just email and receive a response or call back with the answer I need.

Karan from ASU

A good software

Pros

It is a good software which has most of the features you would generally use for its purpose but still a lot of scope.

Cons

Update was a major fail. It was really disappointing. Hopefully they are looking into it seriously and come up with something better.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Karan, thank you for the review. With regard to the update, I assume you are referring to our software update in March of 2017 (one year ago). That update did indeed have some issues. Since that time, however, we have made major improvements to the release process and have had excellent feedback when we release updates to the system. Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts.

Courtney from JLBJ Septic

Overall a very good experience with the product.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I also really like the mobile capabilities so that we can all stay coordinated even when our techs are out in the field.

Cons

I think the user interface can be a little challenging. the settings can sometimes be unclear and changing the setup or technician names isn't easy.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Courtney, thank you for the review. You mentioned the excellent mobile capabilities of the system. Our iOS and Android apps provide a fast and easy view into the system. They allow staff to book, change and cancel appointments easily from their smartphones. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you again for the review!

BJ from JLBJ

Perfect

Pros

So easy to keep up with appointments for all of our different departments that we run. Great that our drivers can log into it as well and keep up with what they have for the day and even make the office notes.

Cons

I have no complaints at all with this program. We don't use it to its fullest so no complaints for what I do use.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

BJ, thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is working so well for your business. We've designed it to make multi-department or multi-location operations more efficient. I see that you indeed have multiple departments. Thank you again for the stellar review!

Sara from First Institute

I have had better experiences with other scheduling software. This software has many issues.

This has been the scheduling software since I started here, but we are strongly considering a different company.

Pros

I like that you can look at a main page to see if there is a site-wide problem and the amount of time they expect it to be resolved in, versus making a phone call for your first step.

Cons

The software just doesn't work sometimes. Trying to change provider schedules, canceling or booking appointments... it either goes through the whole process and nothing changes, or it gives a reason (that should not be a reason at all) why the software won't allow for the request. For example, when trying to open a provider's schedule last week so she can work an extra day, after pressing 'update' to the new schedule, it will tell me an entirely different day must be changed for some other purpose, when I'm not dealing with that day at all. Hard to explain without showing it. But there are a lot of bugs that need to be worked out.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Sara, thanks for sharing your thoughts. In reading your review, it sounds like you're feeling frustrated with the system. With regard to the item you noted, that indeed was a known issue and has subsequently been resolved. I see that you run a massage clinic. We have hundreds of massage clinics using AppointmentPlus. We have a lot of features that suit massage therapists quite well, from room sharing to unlimited customer notes to payment processing. Many of our massage therapy clients have been with us for years. Thank you again for submitting the review. I apologize for your frustration.

James from Campbell Soup Company

The tool has helped us streamline our workload and allow us to work higher priority work streams.

Workload reduction at a low cost. We estimated a workload reduction for 8 people of about 2 weeks per year. Some of this workload did shift to Receiving and our Local Material Group. Also a benefit to carriers in that they can schedule when we have openings, their choice, just as long as they hit the correct due date.

Pros

reduced work load, allows us to closer couple delivery times with the carrier ETA's, reduced dock conflict, low cost of AP, ease of startup

Cons

No connections with SAP and full integration. Not all carriers are using this program, so there is a learning curve on that side

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

James, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It sounds like AppointmentPlus has really helped to streamline your operations and reduce costs. With regard to integrating, we have a very robust API that hundreds of our clients use to integrate to their existing systems. If you'd like more information on how it works, please reach out to us. We are more than happy to help. Thank you again for the terrific review.

MONICA from My Life is a Journey

Keep track of patients appointments

Pros

Cons

Does not work well with some devices. We had issues with androids Costumer service takes long to respond

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Monica, thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. You pointed out one of the most powerful parts of the system - the ability for it to handle multiple staff members. We have clients ranging from 1 staff member to thousands. You also noted that is was an easy-to-use, friendly application. We agree! With regard to areas of concern, we did previously have users report some issues with our Android app, but those have now been resolved. I apologize if they caused frustration for you. You also stated that customer service takes too long to respond. You may be referring to a bug fix, as our customer service team typically responds very quickly to questions - most times within minutes. Monica, thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Casey from JLBJ Septic Services, LLC

Makes keeping up with multiple schedules so much easier.

Pros

We have multiple technicians that work in different areas and this makes it so much easier to schedule and keep up with who is doing what. And the technicians can sign in from the cell phones and make notes and see what else has been scheduled.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Casey, we appreciate the 5-star review and the 10/10 likelihood to recommend AppointmentPlus to another company. As you noted, the system works really well for businesses that have multiple calendars. We've designed it so that you can quickly and easily manage many staff schedules all at the same time. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Makes scheduling much more efficient!

Although I really enjoy the color-coding and ease of google calendar, AppointmentPlus' front-facing feature makes my job so much easier because clients can book and cancel their own appointments by creating a username and login. The amount of messages in our business inbox has decreased significantly since we started using AP, which has been a huge time saver.

Pros

The override feature was very useful for being able to set a front-facing max, but gave the back-end users the option to schedule additional persons when necessary.

Cons

Takes a long time to sync with google calendar if you are creating recurring sessions for several months. Does not sync with google calendar if you are creating a past event.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied January 2019

We agree that AppointmentPlus makes scheduling much more efficient! Thank you for the review and the kudos on the software. The override feature is a powerful way to control the availability your customers see while providing internal staff the flexibility to book as needed. You pointed out that the Google sync feature can be slow if syncing a lot of recurring sessions. You'll be happy to know that we've completely redesigned our Google sync. It's now much faster and much more powerful. Check it out when you have a moment. We think you'll like it. Thank you again for the kind words and positive review.

Steven from LoSasso

I think the software is very intuitive to use.

Pros

I really like how intuitive and easy the software is to use. I also found the customer support extremely helpful.

Cons

I honestly do not have a whole lot of pad things to say about the software except that may be too robust for a small group of users.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

Steven, thank you for your review of AppointmentPlus. I appreciate your kind words on how the software is intuitive and easy to use. You also talked about our customer support being extremely helpful. It can oftentimes be a cliche for companies to advertise that they provide outstanding customer support, but time and again we get positive feedback from our clients on our service. In today's impersonal world, clients tell us that it's refreshing to get to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable person when they have a question. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is very much appreciated.

Dave from Northland Logistics

Industry: Import and Export

Appointment Plus Scheduler

love it. Very easy to use and set up. Support is very quick and correct the first time. I would and have recommended this software to other companies

Pros

eliminates phone calls at our end.

Cons

Customers can not move appointments as easily as site admins. They have to cancel and re-book. would be much better if they could simply edit their appointment by changing times or dates without cancelling and re-booking. When the system is down, it really hinders our business, luckily that is not too often.

Brittany from The Perfect Workout

Using this program as an admin staff and scheduling interviews has been a breeze.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and plug in appointments. We can see schedules across multiple studios which makes coordinating easy. It syncs well with our client profiles and the color coordination keep it super organized!

Cons

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the splendid review, Brittany! I'm happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is helping your multiple studios stay coordinated. If anyone reading this hasn't checked out The Perfect Workout, look it up. It's a fascinating approach to working out. Thanks again, Brittany!

Christopher from Genesee Health Plan

Good software but not always easy to use

It allows us to have a central appointment scheduling point but administration is difficult.

Pros

Nice interface and a much better user experience since recent updates. The making of appointments by call center has greatly improved with regards to the process involved. The reports are also helpful.

Cons

The administrative functions are harder to work with. There are certain functions that are missing including the ability to remove all clients. This function requires intervention by the support team and comes at an additional cost. Customization is not always easy with regards to creating and editing appointment slots.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Christopher, thank you for your review. It sounds like your concern is the difficulty in administering the system. I'm aware of your account and your unique situation of needing to delete all customers in your database periodically. That isn't a common use case and it is true that we do not provide a way for users to delete all of their customers at the same time. We made a decision to not include this feature because we felt that it posed too much of a risk to our clients. Thus, we do it upon request, as needed, and with a signed approval form. Thank you for also pointing out the improvements we've made to the interface and the user experience. We are always striving to provide more value to our clients. Thanks again for reviewing the system, Christopher.

Keith from Mockler Beverage Co.

Industry: Warehousing

Appointment Plus - A great solution for dock scheduling

We've used Appointment Plus for over two years to schedule carrier appointments for dock deliveries. Our vendors love it. We've been able to control our warehouse schedule and save on labor expenses since using Appointment Plus

Pros

Appointment Plus is easy to setup and easy to manage.

Cons

A more updated web interface would be nice.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the excellent review, Keith! We're happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is helping you to have better control over your schedule, while also saving on labor costs.

Sophia from Nova Southeastern University

Quick response. Great customer service

We are more efficient in our scheduling. Time and accuracy.

Pros

They adopted the software to our needs, it has made scheduling for University Scholarship's so much faster and efficient.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Sophia, thank you taking the time to submit a review. I'm glad you are happy with our quick responses when you have questions. Also, thanks for noting how the software was adapted to your needs. That's one of the strengths of the system. It's very flexible. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Samar from Champion Windows

Industry: Building Materials

Expectations are not being met

Pros

Offers easy to use online scheduling tool for customers. You are able to access from anywhere. Lots of different functions and customizing available

Cons

Every time there is an update to the system a lot of stuff goes wrong. The team responsiveness is not what it could be. A lot of times you are informed one thing, and then the opposite by support staff. It is not very easy to navigate through the system.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Samar, thank you for the review. In the past, we indeed have had some issues arise after doing software releases. When this happens, however, we always handle the issues as top priorities and generally have them resolved within minutes. We've also continued to make improvements to our software update process. We've added additional review steps and a more stringent sign-off process. You also noted concerns about our customer service. I apologize if you felt you weren't provided the prompt attention you deserve. We strive to provide fast, accurate answers for every client who has a question. I'm sorry that you feel that we failed you in this area. I know that we continue to serve Champion's many locations. We are proud to have you as a partner. Champion has a rich history and stands out as both a manufacturer and distributor of windows and other products. Samar, if you ever have future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Dissapointed

Pros

Pros -Great concepts with plenty of features added but a lot of room for improvement. Was even better before they did (major fail) upgrade.

Cons

Since a major upgrade last year this calendar system has been nothing but trouble. It's very slow, timing itself out frequently. Complaints are met with "it's on your end", however, we've upgraded on our end because of these comments and nothing has changed. In addition to our desktop calendar, our staff has the same issues on their phone apps. The upgrade changed booking features to make it more steps to do and making it even more steps to view notes while booking. We have at least 2 instances of questions via their support that have gone completely unanswered. We are not happy with AP any longer.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

We apologize that you were unhappy with the system. The upgrade that you referenced was in early 2017. It indeed did cause some problems for some of our clients. However, we learned a lot from that release and have made significant improvements to both the software and the release process since that time. We are just about to release a new version of the system that is not only very speedy, but it's mobile-responsive. Again, I'm sorry that you didn't have a positive experience with AppointmentPlus.

Marshal from McNeese State University

Great response/ fast service

Needed a new bill and emailed (and set up a ticket). Got a quick response and got the new bill within an hour.

Pros

Great product...easy to use. Does just enough and not so much that it's complicated.

Cons

Software is great but I wish you guys would do your billing a full month before it's due . At a university, payables are not usually a quick turnaround. We have lost access to our account by not paying within the 7 day time-frame.

Chris from BFI Imaging

12 year customer who found out was being overcharged and Prez refused to make right.

It's really hard to switch appointment companies. That is why we stayed with them for so long. And even though we did get use to the software and even appreciated it over the years, there were a lot of bugs in the system. Some that were years old and we just delt with. They just have limited resources or a lackadaisical attitude to fix the bugs. But the icing on the cake is when our Merchant Services company provided us with information that stated the way the code for their interface was overcharging us, the information was brought to the company, they refused to make it right. Cost us THOUSAND$ of dollars.

Pros

Many functions (although some were buggy)

Cons

Lots of bugs. Years of unresolved issues. Very lackadaisical attitude toward fixing bugs. Coding overcharges in POS and the President refused to make right. Randomly charges clients credit cards when not supposed to (very upset clients who think you are purposely overcharging them).

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied July 2019

Chris, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's not a good review - and that's okay. We need to hear both the good and the not-so-good. I know you had been a very long-time client (12+ years) and I appreciate your loyalty. But I also understand your frustration and feeling like you haven't been treated fairly. I hope you were able to find another system that works well for your business.

Joe from Real Estate

Vital to my business

Pros

I use AppointmentPlus every day in my busy real estate practice. It helps keep all my showings organized. I also use the mobile app throughout the day. I like that I can quickly look up and change appointments. I also like the ability to click on a link and show Google Maps.

Cons

The mobile app has the basic booking, changing and cancelling appointment functionality - and it works great. Plus you can look up and add customers. But, it doesnt have all the settings in it. I guess that makes sense, but sometimes I have to hop on my computer to change a preference. It doesnt happen very often, though

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied April 2018

Joe, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We get a lot of positive feedback on our mobile apps. Im glad you like the maps feature. It definitely comes in handy for those who work on-site with customers. With regard to what you wrote about settings in the mobile app, that is correct. The mobile apps are designed to provide fast access to the most important parts of the system. But the settings, which are not used on a daily basis, are controlled by the standard, web-based part of the system. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Wendi from Purity Integrative Health & Wellness Center, PLLC

A+ to Appointment Plus

I find that overall AppointmentPlus is easy to use, user friendly, and offers several options. Only 1 thing that I would like to be able to change, and that is the text reminders. They seem to only have 1 option for delivery between 1 and 2 hours prior to the appointment. I would like to be able to have a text go out when the appointment is made, and a day or two in advance.

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly.

Cons

Limited in text communication options.

Please do not waste your time or money

Their customer service is dreadful. But what is worse is that they cannot seem to fix the problem with their software because they don't know where it is!!! I was actually told that by the head of tech support. So why am I still with them you may ask? Well, they are embedded in my website and until I can find an effective substitute I am stuck with them.

Pros

Perfect for a small business with many short appointments BUT SINCE THEIR LAST UPDATE IT DOES NOT FUNCTION AS ADVERTISED

Cons

We have been with the company since 2015. They were wonderful in the beginning. The 2017 update was the beginning of their downfall. Since that time the bugs in their system have been increasing to the point where none of my clients can confirm or change appointments. Google is better since it is free.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you feel this way about our customer service. It's hard to hear you call it "dreadful" when we have a department full of team members who truly care about our clients and their businesses - and that go the extra mile every day for our clients. I know that not every client will have a positive experience. That's impossible. But we do our best to address issues quickly. I apologize that your experience with us has not been positive.

We use appointments plus for scheduling lessons in our golf performance facility.

This software helps us to track and make appointments within our lesson facility. It is very user friendly.

Pros

It has been very easy to use. We have it across multiple formats so that different individuals within our company can access the appointments.

Cons

Perhaps a better mobile experience. It would be nice if we could use it a little more often on the go.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the review of how well AppointmentPlus works for lessons in your golf performance facility. You noted that you'd like to see an improved mobile experience. If you can provide us specific information, we'd be happy to consider it. Note also that we are always actively improving our mobile apps, so the feature you need may already be live. Thanks again for the review!

Linda from Neda Massage

Great Company, Great People

I have used Appointments Plus for the last 12 years. I am continually impressed with the ease of use and the customer service that I receive. I don't think I have come across a better group of people to deal with in any of my business transactions. From the people who helped me set it up in the beginning to the customer service reps who helped with technical issues. Great value for the money with great customer service to boot.

Dan from Duro-Hilex

Appointment Plus Review

Customer Service/Technicians are always helpful and available. Appoinment Plus is a versatile software tool that can be accommodating to a varied range of businesses.

Pros

The versatility

Cons

The ability for a client to make duplicate appointments with the same order number

Julia from Mann Public Warehouse

Industry: Warehousing

ApptPlus is extremely helpful

After quick training and fantastic on-going assistance from Gary, ApptPlus is user friendly and an efficient time saver.

Pros

Paperless schedules! Ability to create/name specific scheduler input fields, create reports and see daily schedules with a simple click. Constant available help from Gary or other reps.

Cons

Without knowing for sure if this would actually work out well, it would be nice if schedulers were able to revise/adjust only pickup#s in current appts and not have to delete/cancel the original to correct accidental mis-keys. Initial set-up was a bit challenging as far as labeling fields and placement for our business' specific needs.