All Google Calendar Reviews

March 2022

The Universal Calendar Standard

Dayna

October 2022

Google Calendar does everything I need an online calendar system to do!

I love using Google Calendar and I plan to continue.

Pros

The features I love most about Google Calendar are the scheduling, real-time scheduling, and notifications and alerts. It's free to install and use and very user friendly. Anyone with a Gmail account already has access to Google Calendar.

Cons

I do not feel like Google Calendar has any cons.

Maribel

April 2022

Remembering with Google Calendar

Google Calendar has assisted me with remaining incredibly coordinated in all areas of my life. It is easy to utilize and outwardly engaging. This instrument makes it simple to organize gatherings with colleagues, plan occasions, and even add errands for every day. I will keep on utilizing this apparatus both for expert and individual association. I love that an off site getting unites the guide as it's image, or now and again a genuine image of the area. I use Google Calendar for individual and business utilizes.

Pros

Google has made it so natural to oversee even the most active schedules. The offer element permits numerous individuals to have concurrent access, which is helpful now much more than before with colleagues working from an assortment of areas. Changes to the schedule are done continuously, so next to zero postponement in is having the option to plan and affirm arrangements. It permits me to set up numerous different schedules on similar records. With this element, we have had the option to set up altered schedules for each common task, which permits us to just impart them to individuals from those groups. We are accordingly ready to follow the action of all colleagues cooperating on those activities. It is essentially the simplest to utilize project the executives instrument.

Cons

There isn't a lot dislike about Google Calendars. On the off chance that I had one analysis it would be of duplication Calendars and Holidays. I'd very much want to see some "shrewd sifting' actually intending that assuming you as of now have Birthdays turned on in one of your schedules, on the off chance that you have another schedule, or imparted schedule to a similar data it frequently appears as a copy. In all decency, its generally a client arrangement issue, you can undoubtedly flip off occasions or birthday events in schedules yet there must be google brainiac that could work on the interaction.

Reasons for choosing Google Calendar

To test the functionalities of the other options

Christopher

Google Calendar

My overall experience with Google Calendar has been awesome this is the standard by which other calendar apps should be judged

Pros

Google Calendar is awesome because I can integrate stuff straight from my email as well for his dates that I put in myself

Cons

With most Google software the only thing I did not like was that I did not find it earlier in life

Reasons for choosing Google Calendar

Google Calendar was the only choice it is the only software I knew about and from what I've seen it should be the only software calendar that you use

Pauline

Industry: International Trade and Development

November 2022

Mon avis sur calendar de Google

J’ai arrêté de l’utiliser. C’est tout simplement un calendrier comme n’importe lequel qu’on peut trouver déjà intégrer dans le téléphone. Je pense juste que le télécharger, c’est perdre de l’espace de stockage

Pros

Avec Google Calendar il y’a la possibilité de partager un agenda avec une personne et il existe plusieurs options de personnalisation

Cons

Trop trop basic. Mais en vrai je n’ai remarqué aucun problème d’utilisation

Yris

September 2022

Google Calendar is very useful and easy to use

It does do the work as a reminder or simple agenda, and since is totally free and easy to use, I would definitely recommend it in general.

Pros

It could be use by anyone, easily integrates with any other google products and even other apps not google related. Very effective as a reminder app, very useful for event logs and similar kind of registries.

Cons

If you are looking for something visually appealing is not necesarilly the best one, neither as a scheduling planner for something related to projects or secuential tasks. You cannot integrate images to your calendar, reminders or tasks, to use the calendar in a different approach.

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

Google evolves faster and the fact that they develop continously many other tech and apps, improves user experiences and apps funcitons, before we realize we had new needs. They offer answers before we ask.

Craig

Google Calender Review

Excellent, again I use it everyday its a lifesaver !!

Pros

Very easy to use, keeps me on track and able to share daily events with my family

Cons

nothing , again very esy to use and helps me day to day to stay on track

Again ease of use

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

Much more user friendly and alot more options in my opinon

Dakota

Can’t live without it

I have an incredible experience with google calendar! I would highly recommend this app to everyone I know

Pros

I can’t live without this product! I use it 100x a day! I schedule tons of meetings and this calendar app is SO great! I make appointments for my boss and it gives him 10 min heads up!

Cons

That it shows some holidays that you can un select like flag day or other holidays I don't celebrate and I wish I could choose which ones to see

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

I needed a app I can use on my phone

Laurie

January 2023

Nice product and easy to use!

It has been a great product that syncs well, and easy to use.

Pros

It does a great job of capturing appointments, easy to schedule for yourself or add others as well. Easy to make changes to events, edit calendars and accept or reject appointments.

Cons

It took just a short while to see other user's calendar availability, but once I found that it was easy to schedule/invite multiple people for meetings.

Rajeeb

January 2023

User friendly software to Plan/Schedule your day to day activities

Over all The software is a great product. I will be recommending it to someone looking for a good scheduler/calendar.

Pros

The most important feature of the google calendar like it the auto-sync function from your email. As the important meeting or any important engagements received on your mail is auto-synced to the calendar, you will receive notification few days earlier so that changes of missing a important meeting/ Engagement will very little. Another thing I like about the application is, it very user friendly and very useful in scheduling meeting and events on your day today life. It will also track down your online engagements and notify you prior.

Cons

I feel that the privacy setting to be upgraded.

serita

overview google calendar

overall I have had good experiences with the software not sure how much more I could add.

Pros

I love the ease of google calendar especially when I can add detailed information from other systems.

Cons

I didn't find that use of scheduling was not beneficial without current software not sure why it is not integrated.

Christopher

January 2023

Easy to use, multiple calendars available for different areas of work/life.

Very good, useful tool in both business and personal life.

Pros

The reminders are most important to me, I can schedule them for hours, days or weeks in advance to remind me of upcoming deadlines or events.

Cons

Automatically defaults to a specific time if I write the time in the title.

Facundo

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Evaluando Google Calendar

Es un software que me ayuda siempre a seguir un orden, logrando llegar a tiempo, sin olvidarme de ningún evento o compromiso. Poder llevarlo siempre en el bolsillo, es muy satisfactorio, y logra aumentar el potencial personal en cualquier ámbito.

Pros

Es un software que se sincroniza a la perfección con mi dispositivo móvil y varias de las aplicaciones que utilizo. Esto me permite poder estar actualizado, y tener recordatorios efectivos que me ayudan a mejorar mi productividad y lograr un orden de tareas.

Cons

Las notificaciones sobre fechas patrias, o eventos culturales, religiosos, políticos o históricos de otras regiones, tiende a ser una información molesta y no muy útil.

Georgi

January 2023

Great calendar and scheduling functionality

Perfect for our use case - calendar and scheduling management.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to use - no fluff functionality and ability to integrate with many different systems

Cons

Editing certain events can be a bit confusing and you end up having to delete and create new events.

Ernesto

May 2022

Is there any other way?

I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

Pros

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

Cons

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Reasons for choosing Google Calendar

Google is free and is built into all Android and Chromebook devices I and my team use.

Its free and you cant beat the integration with Googles' Android Devices

Santosh

Best Calendar Tool

The overall experience with Google Calendar was excellent. I really enjoy working with Google Calendar for my daily tasks and manage daily meeting schedules and work to-do.

Pros

- Google Calendar is very easy to use and reliable tool with more efficiency - Google Calendar navigation system is very self explanatory and any new person can get hands on it easily - Google Calendar works with many integrated systems like Zoom to schedule meetings and automatically post the meeting links - Google Calendar has a many other features like reminders, to-do list management which increases performance of the user

Cons

- Google Calendar user interface can be built on more modern Wed standards - Google Calendar pricing can be a little less that way many other small businesses can afford - Google Calendar can implement security features for more reliability

Reasons for choosing Google Calendar

The pricing for Google Calendar is more affordable than any other products in the market. The customer support is very much good for Google Calendar.

Emily

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

Pros

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone involved for a meeting. Another thing I love about it is that in such a digital age and with the majority working from home, we all have a LOT of options about what we use for work. Some use Zoom, some use Skype - but the one very universal tool is Google Calendar. Even if Google Suite isn't what your company uses daily, it's still familiar and user-friendly, so when an invite comes through, you'll know exactly what to do. Overall, I love Google Calendar and am so glad my company uses it.

Cons

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Nadia