(1,170)

1,170

Browse Google Calendar Reviews

Gladys Geinhor from MyCode

Honest Review

Overall, I love how it works, user-friendly, sleek and worth the money spent. But just add some options for admin instead of transferring the ownership to other person. Thank you!

Pros

What I really love about this is you can customize your calendar by category (e.g. birthdays, tasks, team engagement, holidays, etc...) Also, this is a great reminder because you can set notification how many minutes google calendar can notify you for meetings or deliverables that you need to finish or attend to. There's also an insight where you can check how many hours you spend in a meeting a day, who did you meet with.

Cons

I don't see any major problem with google calendar but just a minor or a request rather, just add some customize font, instead of transferring ownership that the google meet invitation we set maybe add options like admins so other trusted person can also tweak the google calendar invitation.

Jalonda from Jaylianda & Co.

Great way to organize your schedule!

My overall experience with Google calendar has been a very positive and helpful one, and even when I purchasing a new device is my Google calendar is saved into my Google account so the same events in calendar will appear in my new device.

Pros

Google calendar is very easy to use, and it is a very convenient way to input and organize your upcoming events and appointments, such as important doctor's appointments and birthdays. You can also import data from an email straight into your Google calendar when you check your Gmail.

Cons

I have absolutely no dislikes for this software, it has helped me remember important events and appointments due to my diagnosis of short term memory loss.

Edgar from DocuSign

Stay up to Date with Google

Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

Pros

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

Cons

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

iCloud's synchronization has let me down on multiple occasions. I have yet to experience any similar issues using Google.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

At the time of the switch, Google seemed to be the leading brand. That was 13 years ago. I am glad I made the switch. It has been superior by far.

Jerad from N/a

Industry: Photography

My honest opinion

Pros

I like being able to switch how to view the calendar between viewing the entire month or by schedule or week. I also like how it can easily sync events and tasks from the other Google based apps like contacts, Google tasks and Gmail. It's got an easy UI and I feel like it's simple enough that anyone can figure out how to use it as long as they take the time to look through it.

Cons

Now, for me, the biggest disappointment that I have is not having any way possible to enable the phases of the moon on the Google calendar mobile app. In the setting for both mobile and web, it has multiple options of syncing, especially syncing across platforms, however, the moon phase feature is apparently only available for the PC web version of Google calendar. Again it's disappointing, especially for a Google based Android phone. Also for the mobile app, the other feature I'm surprised isn't available is the ability to customize the widgets.

Farrah-Marie from University of Hawaii at Hilo

December 2021

Single calendar for all your needs

Google Calendar has changed the way we do business in our office and across our organization. This has helped us to increase efficiency in planning and improved how comfortable employees are with technology. Even those who were late adopters (because of resistance to integration of technology) have found Google Calendar easy to use and helpful in managing different parts of their work flow.

Pros

Google has made it so easy to manage even the busiest calendars. The share feature allows multiple people to have simultaneous access, which is convenient now even more than before with team members working from a variety of locations. Changes to the calendar are done in real time, so there is little to no delay in being able to schedule and confirm appointments. With so many videoconferencing meetings nowadays, the ability to invite multiple people via Google Calendar makes it easy for the scheduler, but also easy for the recipients who see it on their calendar and can visually see if there are any conflicts before deciding to accept or decline the invite. The description and location fields within the calendar provide additional details to all be in a single invite, so no more frantically looking through emails for sign-on information.

Cons

I appreciate the colors to differentiate between the various types of appointments. It would be great if users had the ability to color code based on their distinct needs, which aren't always linked to the type of appointment category they fall in.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Our organization already uses other Google products, so it made sense to stick with the Google suite of products. Additionally, Google provides flexibility to bring in appointments from a variety of platforms that Calendly didn't offer at the time we were researching and evaluating different products.

Cindy from CLO Medical Coding and Billing LLC

The easy way to stay organized

I am able to meet all my deadlines, tasks and meetings by using Google Calendar, it reminds me of all my upcoming appointments, tasks, meetings. I work with clients who are in the healthcare field and do not have time to waste waiting on me, with Google calendar I can get this done.

Pros

Google calendar is mobile and easy to use. I am a small business and do not have a lot of time to input information into software to stay on top of all my appointments, meetings and tasks. Google Calendar takes very little time to input and it will remind me of everything on my laptop, phone and tablet.

Cons

I am hard pressed to find anything that I least like about Google Calendar. It fits all my needs and is so easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

The ease of use, very little effort to stay organized.

Kseniya from The Co-operative Life

Google Calendar eview

overall it is very useful in the mid-size office space/organisations for scheduling meetings, sharing documents. Also, it is easily synchronised with the MS Office Outlook Calendar

Pros

easily synchronised with the MS Office Outlook Calendars; quite easy to navigate/apply/schedule meetings

Cons

sometimes it could be tricky to find any particular feature, yet overall it is very useful in the mid-size office space

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

it is defaulting feature which comes along with the 'Google Gmail' that we implemented in our organisation

Kevin from Vikel

Google Calendar Review

Pros

Events feature is very important to me and my organization it gives us a clear information about our monthly schedule.

Cons

No online store intergration and management and SEO stuffs

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Google calender is very simple and user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

Not user friendly too much features and you have to integrate with Gmail or other platforms first.

Best Calendar & Reminder App

My experience with Google Calendar is satisfactory and I have been using this for over 7 years for all my reminders and calendar invites.

Pros

The best feature of Google Calendar is its integration. It seamlessly integrates with other calendars and automation CRMS that most of the standalone software providers do not allow.

Cons

Google Calendar is still in its basic form and it can actually evolve into a meeting scheduler or booking app itself. I think that feature is lacking.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Well, Google Calendar is free and Calendy does not offer all the features that Google Calendar is providing. Though I still use calendly for other options.

Arturo from Marke-Think

December 2021

The calendar and simple wizard

It is a calendar and assistant in its point, give what they offer in the purest style of Google, ie offer several functions that only Google can give you, besides being synchronized with your contacts and holidays depending on the country you are, is an excellent calendar for those small to medium businesses, I would highly recommend it, more if you have the Google Workspace.

Pros

It is a calendar and assistant created by Google, which makes your life easier if you are a person who is good at forgetting appointments, meetings, or any activity which requires a place and time. This calendar is based on a fairly simple and familiar interface so that anyone can manage and schedule or schedule appointments quite easily, I have been comparing it with the Microsoft calendar, and one of its strengths of Google is that with the familiar face of google, it is even more practical and easy to see with its colors that distinguish google, it is a more dynamic calendar in every way.

Cons

What I did not like so much about this calendar, is that in order to access all its features such as scheduling appointments, scheduling different times for those appointments, even putting the locations of those appointments, etc... You must have a premium google account, so to speak, which is the Google Workspace. It is a service for small to medium-scale businesses, but it is an important factor that you have to pay to use all the features of the calendar. Considering the wide variety of calendars on the market, this is a negative point.

Flor Irene from Independiente

Industry: Writing and Editing

Ayuda a encontrar tiempo para todo

Pros

No solamente se pueden agendar citas, compromisos, fechas especiales y eventos. La sección de "metas" ayuda a encontrar tiempo para otro tipo de actividades según la frecuencia deseada, para ocuparse y no descuidar ningún aspecto de la vida. Al estar organizado el día mediante un horario para todo ayuda a tener disciplina. Se pueden además catalogar las actividades por colores y editar o no poner recordatorios.

Cons

Si quiero poner un recordatorio se borra la tarea que tengo programada para esa hora.

Godwin from XtreMechanics LTD

Google Calendar Review

Google calendar has helped me to organize my events including meetings, anniversaries and football matches effortlessly.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of synchronizing anniversaries such as the birthdays of my contacts into google calendar such that I get to see them as upcoming events.

Cons

I've never had any bad experience with google calendar ever since I've been using it.

Maaz from Comsats University of Science and Technology

Google Calendar.. The all-rounder, Calendar and Scheduler.

I have been using Google Calendar from many years and its just getting better and better with time. I easily get to know about important events of each month and can easily set my personal schedule to get alerts on right time.

Pros

Google Calendar is more than a Calender. It not just shows months and dayes with holidays and events of social and religious importance but also works as personal organizer. You can make your schedule and appointments in it. It is the best calendar app especially if you are a Gmail user as it easily integrates with it, and even marks your contacts Birthday in the calendar. It has a very pleasent and intuitive user interface which is made more interesting by background design pictures aided with wonderful animations. It offers a high level of integration and efficiency yet is very simple and easy to use. With it you can easily share your schedule with others and never miss an alert.

Cons

I personally can not think of any short comings in Google Calendar except that its a bit hard to connect it with other similar apps.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

It provides way more functionalities, also it has a great interface and integrates with Gmail.

Abg. José Vicente from Reyes Garcia Corporation, C.A (REGACORP, C.A)

Industry: Oil & Energy

Facil, versatil y de mucha ayuda. Organizador de vidas

He solucionado en gran parte la agenda semanal de ma empresa, desde los pagos, hasta las citas y reuniones. El personal sabe diariamente cuales son las pautas a seguir con respecto al día, si hay algun servicio oe diente, si se tiene una cita en cualquier ente guvernamental, si hay reuniones con el cliente, si hay algun pago programado tanto para la empresa como para los entes del estado. En realidad ha mejorado much las diversas situaciones que se presentaban semanalamente. Y al momento de realizar los informes de cumplimientos de las funciones es mas facil de lograr solo revisando el calendario y si se cumplio con lo estipulado allí.

Pros

Una de las funciones que mas me gusta es que te avisa con un dia de antelación sobre las citas y reuniones oendientes. Es eficaz al momento de organizar las diversas pautas semanales que se tienen en la empresa. Reuniones, citas, pagos, recordatorios, avisos importantes, en fin, todo lo pendiente que se tiene semana por semana y dia por dia. Se unio a los procesos de la empresa de forma rapida y facil, fue una solución practica para la agenda semanal de la empresa. Todos están pendiente del calendario para saber que hay que hacer diariamente.

Cons

Creo que le falta un poco mas de promoción. Aun la gente desconoce de este producto. Otra de las cosas que no me agrada es que a veces he tenido problemas con la sincronia de los dias y los avisos. Me ha avisado con mucha antelación. Antes de las 24 horas. Deberia tener un acceso que establezca si se cumplio con lo anotado en el calendario. Creo que no tiene mas contras

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Porque fue el mas facil de usar. Y ya venia usandolo de manera usual en mi smartphone desde hace algun tiempo. Para mis anotaciones.

Gem from Self-Employed

Cross-platform Schedule Sharing With One Software

Making sure my calendar is synchronized and accurate is the most important thing for my business, and the ease of use with Google Calendar is what has caused me to continue using it for the last 7 years. For a while, I switched back to paper calendars/planners, but after switching back to Google Calendar I realized just how much of a benefit this software is to my business. I recommend this to everyone!

Pros

I love that I am able to synchronize my Google calendar with my android phone calendar and calendars on platforms I use. When I schedule an event in my Google calendar it automatically adds that event to ALL of my calendars, which is very helpful as an independent freelance teacher because the accuracy of my calendar is what my students rely on the most. I can also send my Google Calendar link to my friends so that they can schedule "friend/socializing time", which is very convenient.

Cons

Sometimes the synchronization requires a reset with the calendars on the various platforms I use, which can create some issues with scheduling lessons. However, for the most part, this software is easy to use.

Amanda from Go-Marketing

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

Pros

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google Calendar, scheduling runs smoothly and efficiently. Tasks and events can be easily scheduled in advance. I like how you can share your upcoming events with friends. The best part is that shared links are automatically synced with your friends' Google Calendars. This allows us to send them notifications when events are taking place. This is a very important feature of the app in my opinion. I like how you can schedule pretty much anything and everything ahead of time. I like how the app provides a general overview of the month and year ahead. The best part is that you can plan everything down to the last detail.The app allows you to schedule the hour up to a year in advance. I like how the app simplifies the scheduling process. It assists you in staying organized and focused for the time frame that you have set. I like that you can create whatever type of schedule you want. Overall I love that the app is aesthetically pleasing and that it's very quick and easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and it helps you to achieve your goals and to stay focused overall.

Cons

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Megan from Arizona Raft Adventures

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Used by everyone for a reason

Pros

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different calendars at a time, you can color-coordinate your calendar, and it even has cute little background images when you use the phone app. The app works great--just as well, if not better than the online version. I like that I can sync it with multiple different calendar apps too, and I can share my calendar with other people. It's also way better at syncing to your time zone than other online calendar apps I've used. That's a huge perk too. The tasks feature on it works really well too. I use it to give me reminders on things I need to do monthly, or even to make a to do list sometimes.

Cons

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

MS Calendar didn't work for all of our organization's needs. Especially when people outside of MS couldn't access it very easily. We needed something that could easily be shared, and could be used personally and professionally. Google Calendar fulfilled all those roles.

Raj from Madhav Alloys Private Limited

Industry: Mining & Metals

Organize your life with schedules and reminders

There is so much you can do with Google calendar to organize your life. You will never forget important dates and will be more efficient. Invest some time to set reminders or tweak a few settings, and you are good to go with this powerful and easy-to-use tool.

Pros

1. You can create endless reminders and schedules hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly with a high degree of flexibility. 2. Different calendar views are available: detailed, overviews, Lists. You can customize your schedules and create reminders for important dates and times. 3. You can add color-coded multiple calendars, including work, personal, holidays, tasks, due dates, or whatever catches your imagination. 4. You can even include calendars shared by your friends and colleagues to manage your schedules and appointments effectively. 5. The search option lets you pinpoint any item and edit, delete, or modify it. 6. You can create events and invite guests from within Google calendar. 7. There are so many Add-ons available on the Google marketplace to make your life more efficient and organized. 8. In the settings tab, you can make so many adjustments to suit your preferences. 9. There is also a mobile app available to users for managing their schedules, tasks, reminders, and events on the go. 10. You get notifications for events by SMS or messages or pop-ups.

Cons

1. Too many entries may clutter and disorganize everything. 2. There are privacy issues as you reveal too much about your personal and work life. 3. It takes time to learn so many settings and options and get used to the new interface.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

Not well integrated online, import-export issues, low flexibility

Ronny from Logistics365, Inc.

An Any-Business-Must-Have Calendar

Google Calendar has almost always been my go-to calendar for years for personal events, and it quickly became a crucial part of my business as well as some of the business that I've worked at. The fact that you can easily sync between devices (mobile and desktop devices) makes it golden.

Pros

Google Calendar can be completely free to use, or can come with their pay-for plans including Google Workspace. It's very quick, syncs faster than most Microsoft Exchange systems, and is very versatile whereas it works on Android devices, iOS devices, and more.

Cons

It can get a little overwhelming when it comes to finding certain features for each calendar entry. When you create a calendar entry, there are some options for the entry that are hidden by default. This is in both the Quick Entry mode as well as in the calendar entry itself.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Standard Google Calendar is free and easy to use out of the box which makes it a great product up front for any personal and/or business use.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

After using it for personal use and seeing what was being used in the commercial market (Exchange, etc.), I found Google not only easy to use and fast (not only to make entries, but to also learn and sync between devices), I also found it invaluable for most things I do. The one thing I cannot live without is its ability to sync between different devices.

Yannick from The Jazz Spotlight

Industry: Online Media

The one app I couldn't live without

Pros

Let me start by saying this: Google Calendar is like a second brain to me! I use it to add notes and reminders about all kinds of things: important work deadlines, birthday reminders, schedule free time and hobbies, and much more. In many cases I just need to schedule something right there and then, so I'm glad that I can do so from my computer, tablet or smartphone and everything gets synchronized. I'm a fan of the fact that I can add important notes and links to my Google Calendar reminders, select different types of reminders (e.g. email and mobile notification) and see my calendar in multiple timezones when I travel. Oh, did I mention that Google Calendar integrates with most of the tools I use? That's a win in my book!

Cons

The one thing I think could be improved about Google Calendar is how a user can create multiple calendars (e.g. one for work, one for your hobbies, etc.). I have done that a couple of times but the process wasn't as straightforward as I think it could have been. Also, it's great to be able to view your calendar in different time zones when traveling (I typically have my home time zone and the one of the place I'm in during my travel)... however, it would be even better if this option wouldn't be visible only on the web calendar but on the smartphone app too.

Nadia from Private Firm

Google Saves the Day

Incredibly easy to use and very very very very convenient. You can use it in your personal or professional life and if you wish to take it mobile with you, you can use the app on your phone, not just your desktop. I'm just tickled pink about the functionality and the ability to store all of my data in one place, with one company and one software/program. I'm in love!!!! : )

Pros

I dont know how I could live without the Google family of products. Everything ties seamlessly into my Google account and now that Google Pay is widely accepted, I cannot fathom a more complete or complimentary product for my personal or professional life. Google Calendar can also sync with your Android notes or tasks if I remember correctly, so you can make lists and access the information even if your phone isnt nearby, and vice versa. I recently had a 10 day project where I was required to login to a system for reporting during certain times, and complete a 3 part reporting/surveying questionnaire each day. I found myself forgetting whether or not I completed my tasks so I made a note/task entry on my mobile and was actually able to link it with my calendars, which saved my butt a few times over the course of the project! It was incredibly seamless and customizable, with tick boxes, cross out task completion options, alarm notifications... Just incredibly useful, I had no words. Its easy to use & can be used across most google products, which means you can attach contacts, reminders, emails, etc. Incredibly talented group of people behind the Google family of products, and I cannot wait to see what they develop next. Your productivity will skyrocket when you realize that you have ONE program that offers everything you need to stay connected, on time & accessible (Google Drive). Not enough good words can be said about the calendar and its functionality. Life saver!!!

Cons

I didnt find anything that I could complain about or improve on. I was even able to restore the task I mentioned above which was linked to my Android notes account when I accidentally marked the entire project complete, not the individual task lol ... it was basically deleted and the notifications and alarms were reset which was frustrating, but it was easily restored so I have no complaints at all.

Emily from Her Campus Media

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

Pros

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone involved for a meeting. Another thing I love about it is that in such a digital age and with the majority working from home, we all have a LOT of options about what we use for work. Some use Zoom, some use Skype - but the one very universal tool is Google Calendar. Even if Google Suite isn't what your company uses daily, it's still familiar and user-friendly, so when an invite comes through, you'll know exactly what to do. Overall, I love Google Calendar and am so glad my company uses it.

Cons

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Martha from Illovo

Getting organized with your time all the time

I have been using Google calendar to get personally organized and integrated it with office and personal appointments. Google calendar has never disappointed me, except for the simple interface issue

Pros

One good thing about Google calendar is that it usually comes with the operating system in almost all Android devices and you don't need to download it from anywhere to have it. It also has a very easy user interface. On Android, you can view the calendar in a month view, week view, three day, one day or just the schedules view. Google calendar has a flawless integration with gmail. It reminds you of the birthdays of people in your contact list and every appointment connected to your account. This feature works like a charm. It can be synced across all your devices and every little thing you do on one device gets updated on all the other devices straight away. Recurring activities can be set on desired intervals like daily, weekly, monthly or annually. Each activity can be colored according to personal wish for quick identification. This is a helpful feature especially when you have several reminders of different categories, and at the same time, it adds beauty to the app. If you've navigated to a different month on the calendar, say to view some appointments or birthdays, and you want to go back to current date, there is a dot on the top right corner, adjacent to the menu button, clicking it will take you to the current date

Cons

The interface, despite being easy to use, it lacks some graphic beauty. It would be good to make it more colorful. Calendar widget on android doesn't look much appealing. It would look better to add a transparency feature to it.

Sapir from action refound

Google Calendar - my personl experience

It has all the capacities that you would anticipate from a schedule. Also, some more - updates by means of instant message (which is brilliant for certain occasions), pop-up messages on portable and work area, repeating occasions and so forth Google Calendar is as yet in its essential structure and it can really develop into a gathering scheduler or booking application itself. I imagine that component is inadequate. Something else is that when you're being cautioned for a gathering, Google springs up in your whole program window and prevents you from seeing what you were taking a gander at in your present tab. It tends to be irritating in case you're dealing with something significant.

Pros

The Calendar application has an extraordinary UI and is smooth and instinctive. The best part is the examination. The manner in which it can show me who I invest the most energy with is something I haven't found in a schedule application previously. It appears they are centered around time the executives and effectiveness and not only day arranging! While I've attempted distinctive Calendar programming over the previous years, I discovered Calendar.com to be the most astute among them all. As somebody who goes to a ton of gatherings with planned customers, Calendar let me give possibilities choices to pick between various areas with a location alongside every one. The Calendar portable application for iOS makes it simple to make, see, and deal with my occasions. The product is ideal for organizations that have a far off group spread across the globe in various time regions. It's anything but difficult to speak with our engineers who are both in Europe and Asian nations. The genuine pearl of Calendar lies in its Transcription include. I can record each word said in a gathering. So if there's any time I need to return to significant minutes during the gathering, I can do that effortlessly.

Cons

Can only be accessed by internet access so it will be nice if google will change this

Sabharish from Western Governors University

Simple and smart calendar that allows you to be more productive and efficient!

My overall experience with Google Calendars is still positive. It is what I use for my everyday tasks and event management. I guess it doesn't need to be all that complex and fancy. It serves a simple purpose in my opinion and serves it well. Gives me notifications and reminders at the right times. I love changing between the day/week/month views as well when I need it to either get a detailed view of a specific day or the snapshot for that month. It is free and I will continue using it as before but would love to see some more enhancements in the future.

Pros

The simplicity of use about this software is what I like most about it. Definitely the brand behind this software product is a well known one, Google. I love the compatibility across other Google Suite apps and the integrations available. I love when it reads appointments from my email and automatically schedules events and reminders using the same. I have made flight and hotel reservations in the past and Google Calendar has automatically put them on there for me which I find very valuable. It works with Google Assistant so I can also use voice commands to interact with my calendar. The functions are limited here but still useful. I love the ability to customize each event being able it give it a title, date and time, recurring series, reminders via notification or email, adding location, description and even attachments. I almost always make use of all of these fields as it helps me stay super organized.

Cons

The overall functionality is still limited compared to its counterparts like the Microsoft Outlook Calendar which offers a breadth of features. You can't set high or low priority events in Google Calendar. Neither can you create your own categories or labels and attach them to different types of events, tasks, notes or reminders. Sharing is also not very effective. I have tried to create events for my friends together and shared with them but unless they have a Google account, there are many compatibility issues. The time zone also is slightly inaccurate sometimes. It doesn't reflect it accurately nor does it make the needed updates.

Santosh from Wrike

Best Calendar Tool

The overall experience with Google Calendar was excellent. I really enjoy working with Google Calendar for my daily tasks and manage daily meeting schedules and work to-do.

Pros

- Google Calendar is very easy to use and reliable tool with more efficiency - Google Calendar navigation system is very self explanatory and any new person can get hands on it easily - Google Calendar works with many integrated systems like Zoom to schedule meetings and automatically post the meeting links - Google Calendar has a many other features like reminders, to-do list management which increases performance of the user

Cons

- Google Calendar user interface can be built on more modern Wed standards - Google Calendar pricing can be a little less that way many other small businesses can afford - Google Calendar can implement security features for more reliability

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

The pricing for Google Calendar is more affordable than any other products in the market. The customer support is very much good for Google Calendar.

Bonita from Spirit Kelowna Wellness

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Google Calendar is a Must Have for Home and Work

Google Calendar ensures that I arrive on time for clients, events, meetings, and social fun with friends. It helps me organise my tasks and it syncs beautifully with other programs essential to my work and my life. With the pandemic, it's become even more important for me, as I have so many online activities to coordinate. I look back on the days of using paper calendars as the Stone Age. I can't imagine going through life without having my day at my fingertips. Thank you, Google!

Pros

I love how Google Calendar puts all my tasks, events, meetings, and appointments in one place. I can colour code for "at a glance" knowledge of how my day is unfolding. I love that it shows up on all of my devices, so that if I make a change on one device, it automatically changes it on all others. Cloud-based programming means never having to worry that if my Internet goes down, I've lost my calendar. I love that I can sync it with appointment and event programs as well as my video call program. It's easy to coordinate meetings with others by adding their emails to meetings to create instant invites. I would have to say that Google Calendar is the program I refer to most during my day, along with Gmail.

Cons

I would like a seamless way to download the calendar by year for future reference. When I am saving a Zoom session to Google Calendar, the window for the event is often very small. Other than these issues, I find Google Calendar to be stable, reliable, and an excellent resource for organising at home and at the office.

Ron from Henderson Collegiate

Great for Organizations

Essential to my workflow and daily life at my job. Integrates easily with everyones calendars and allows me to plug in third party calendar apps that are slightly better into this so I can update more easily.

Pros

Google makes it easy to find open events for people's calendars. Need to schedule a meeting with someone? Add them to the meeting invite first and click "find available meeting times" -- instantly shown when you can meet. No back and forth meeting scheduling. In the virtual world, it allows Google Meet invites by default and have also allowed Zoom plugin to schedule meetings with links from the get go. You can publish a calendar to the web, great for publishing an organizations events in the platform you already use to schedule your day.

Cons

One big thing that I do not like, that I was excited about what the "meeting block" feature. You can let people schedule blocks of time on your calendar and say from 11am-12pm open up 15 minute blocks or whatever that someone can sign up to meet with me. This is great, in theory, until it DOES NOT block out those blocks if you do slate something there and will allow you to get doulbe booked. The logic behind that is beyond me, and has put me into scramble mode to reschedule a meeting someone signed up for because the site was not smart enough to see something else was already booked. Unfortunate and not like other services that will stop you from booking on conflicts.

Talha from Quaid-i-Azam University

Google Calendar.. The Best in Calendar and Organizer Apps.

I've been using Google Calendar for quite a long time, and simple love it as it's only evolving more useful by including new functions and features with time as updates roll out. I can quickly find out about major events for each month and organize my own schedule to receive alerts at the correct time.

Pros

Google Calendar is more than just a calendar and is a powerful tool. It not only displays date months and days with holidays and social, national and religious events, but it also functions as a personal organiser. You may use it to create your schedule and appointments. It's the ideal calendar tool, especially if you use Gmail, because it effortlessly interacts with it and even remembers your contacts' birthdays. It offers a highly pleasing and intuitive user interface, which is enhanced by background design photos and fantastic animations. It comes with a high level of integration and efficiency while being simple and straightforward to use. It allows you to simply share your schedule with others and ensures that you never miss an important notifications.

Cons

After editing a recurring event to a different day, It sometimes is a trouble getting the original recurring day to delete. However, I eliminate the old recurring event and begin a fresh one to simply sort this problem. Apart from the above problem, its an all good to use app.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

Its due to the amount of functions that Google Calendar hosts.

Alexandra from Realitieri, s.r.o.

Great for idle Android and Windows users

Pros

The ease of use, surely. Once installed, the interface being straight-to-the-point and colourful allows me to plan quickly. The support for both my android phone and windows pc were great, because they allowed me get my tasks prepared at any time of the day. The colours and collaborating with my android phone =changes in phone settings resulted also in my calendar settings = also saved a lot of work and were welcomed. Another great thing was syncing of my holiday plans or invitations from other people. Without doing anything much, just by clicking two times, I accepted an invitation and put it directly into google calendar. Without having to fill out place of the meeting or time or the people. Ans I could also see who else accepted the invitation. Or by registering a holiday trip atBooking and paying for it, it was then added to my calendar as well. By itself, just like that:) Nowadays I use google calendar for birthday and holiday planning. Which is why I can say that for these purposes, it is a wonderful tool.

Cons

After I had switched From windows and android to iOS and macOS, I could no longer use Google calendar.Even without using Safari at first and continuing with google, it wasn’t syncing as well as it used to. I was also restricted to use some features I would use on my previous phone, which is I believe a result of unfinished cooperation between google calendar and iOS. However I couldnt switch to apple calendar, which resulted in my trying to find a third-party software. Simply, I wasnt allowed to do as much on iPhone as I would on my previous Android. Another thing I learned while using google calendar is that is lacking some advantages of to-do-list apps,which I were looking for. What I mean is that it is mostly suitable for further-in-the-future planning and meetings and appointments set-up, but isnt as suitable for everyday tasks planning. Of course, we can also find another app for such things. But some other apps offer both to-do-listplanning and calendar planning :)

Andrea from La Mesa-Spring Valley Schools

Good solution for education admin

Overall, Google Calendar has been very helpful with my organization and event management. Although it was difficult to adapt to at first, once it was figured out and the features were explored, it proved to be a rather effective way to manage both my personal calendar, schedule group meetings, as well as manage booking of various conference rooms.

Pros

The features I like most is the ease of portability in terms of the software solution. I can use it on my laptop/desktop or a mobile device. This helps me be connected with my calendar all the time. It is also easy to schedule events across all platforms and inviting others (inside and out of the Google Suite) is rather easy too. It is convenient to be able to color code different calendars and events for visual categorizing. Another area of convenience is Google Calendar's integration with outside platforms to seamlessly add events to my calendar.

Cons

I feel that certain features could be improved upon. For example, the address book's label option sometimes no longer recognizes a labeled group of people. This seems to be a bug in the system and usually works (until it doesn't). Another area of improvement would be to be able to see a timestamp when something is added to a calendar. This would be hugely helpful with room scheduling as one could compare if something was scheduled on a date/time prior to a subsequent room booking.

Perfect simple software for managing meetings

Pros

It is very straightforward, simple, and limited (in a good way!) - the purpose I use it for is simply to schedule meetings with coworkers and partners, and have a meeting place. Google Rooms is easier to access than Zoom (no need to download a separate software), you can invite out-of-network guests, and have all meetings, even those taking place outside of Google, centralized on one calendar.

Cons

It can become overloaded if working with a large team; a key feature of Google Calendar is that it lets you view the calendars of coworkers so you can efficiently find meeting times and schedule things in available slots. That being said, if you have 20+ coworkers like me, all with vastly different schedules, this feature is not as efficient or effective as it was designed to be. You can always turn this view off, to not crowd your own calendar.

Help Keep Your Professional & Personal Lives Organized with Google Calendar!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the visual layout in regards to how it is presented on a variety of platforms, whether it be a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. The ease of use is also a phenomenal attribute associated with this software, as you are able to click just a few buttons and have your events organized by date and time, with or without any alerts. I also like that this software can be synced with your Gmail account, which allows for email reminders to be automatically sent to you about 15 to 30 minutes before your next scheduled event, (or any other custom warning time before the event). Overall, it is very well put together and easy to use. As such, I would recommend it to anyone who may be interested in trying to use it.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of as being a negative with this software is the fact that an internet connection must be present if someone would like to save the changes made to his or her calendar of events to the cloud. Until an internet connection is established, one cannot sync his or her calendar updates with other devices using the same Google account. Other than that one aspect of the software, (which is not that terrible in the first place), there is not much else to point out as a negative.

Brittney from ASTM International

Industry: Publishing

Much easier to use and more reliable than Outlook!

Pros

I love the layout of Google Calendar the most. It's easy to understand and it really keeps me organized and helped me get through my first job. While I was in school, I rarely had meetings. But once I started working, I had to plan my days around meetings - especially since I often worked with people in different time zones. Google Calendar is one of the tools that really helped me get through this transition. It alerts you when you have a meeting coming up so, it saved my life several times when I was so deeply focused on a project that I didn't realize hours had passed and it was time for my meeting. It also has better features than other calendars when it comes to invitations. If I'm inviting someone to a meeting who may be interested in the discussion, but is not needed for the meeting to go on, I can invite them as optional. This also relieved me when it came the other way around because my work load was heavy. This made it easier to understand whether I could skip a meeting or not when I'm really busy.

Cons

The only con I have is that when you're being alerted for a meeting, Google pops up in your entire browser window and stops you from seeing what you were looking at in your current tab. It can be annoying if you're working on something important.

Mack from Revolve Agency

Google Calendar: Keeping Track of the Big Picture

Overall, Calendar is great when it isn't cluttered. I can see my week or month clearly, and the app remembers my big, main events reliably. On the other hand, the app is shaky when it comes to iCloud connectivity and syncing. This is the tradeoff of using the app, and I found that it's best to leave it alone--to not make attempts to integrate other apps into it.

Pros

I liked Calendar's easy, friendly design and how it's very user-forwarded. I am in control, and I decide what stays and goes. I also appreciated its color-coding system for delineating certain events and other items. What Calendar does well is maintaining a steady pulse on what my week looks like, and is tethered by the "big" event of the week, sometimes every week, or every other week, month, etc. It tell me, in the form of a big block of text, that it's coming up--and I can always rely on it.

Cons

However, Calendar is not without its flaws, and I feel that one of the many pitfalls of the app is how it manages individual tasks. These can get confusing of when they appear, how to schedule them, and how to get rid of them manually every time. Calendar isn't great as a day-to-day app, as that role is usually filled by other apps that are more of a list of things to-do. Additionally, Calendar gets very irritating when trying to sync via iCloud. When it works, it's great, but when it doesn't--and it often doesn't--Calendar gets confused and presents me with random events based on something in my other devices, or mixes up or duplicates names, or otherwise clutters the week. In this regard, Calendar is better left as a standalone app that the user should manually type into, as opposed to linking to other apps.

Moved all my calendar activity to Google Calendar!

It's pretty spectacular so far, we're really happy with scheduling a hangouts video meeting seamless, booking coworker's schedule based on their availability saves time!

Pros

With a very simple to use, but so many advanced features, and it's awesome cross-platform integration and Google's G-Suite access, planning a schedule for me at least has become very easy and simple.

Cons

With all access to google platform and linking all the Google data in one place, makes this app one of the most productive, despite it being called a calendar app, it has almost every kind of service you need on your schedule, which is why I have nothing to complain about Google Calendar.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Advance options available, linking all Google services under one umbrella makes it the best app you have can for a calendar!

Maria

Send Meeting Invites and Manage Appointments with your Google Calendar

Pros

With my job, appointment setting is one of my major task. Successful appointment should be managed by a calendar that has features that will provide excellent results and successful meetings. With google calendar, you can easily create a meeting by choosing the date and time and specify the location and agenda. This is part of the sales process where the appointnent should be documented and those who are included in the meeting should be reminded. With Google calendar, you can send invites to attendees. It will arrive as an email in their mailbox as an invite and to confirm their attendance, they must accept it. You will be able to see who has confirmed their attendance. Accepting the invitation also creates an itinerary in their google calendar, which would set as their reminder effectively managing both the sender and recipients' work schedule.

Cons

For best results of the features, the recipients or attendees is recommended to use Gmail for their email. However, some clients use Outlook as their calendar or Work email. For their work email, some prefer using Outlook to integrate rheir work email while some find Gmail as the best option to access and link their work mailbox.

Aziz from American Foundation for the Blind

Google Calendar for Non-Profit

We are trying to enforce our end users to keep their calendars current in order to utilize the "Find a Time" feature to quickly schedule meetings. This is to avoid the other practice of sending multiple emails trying to figure out what time works for a meeting. Google Calendar makes this easy.

Pros

Google Calendar is easy to use and Google continues to add new features on a regular basis. I find "Find a Time" feature easier than the equivalent feature in Outlook. It is quick and responsive and above all else simple. The pricing offered by Google for the Google Workspace product to non profits is very hard to beat.

Cons

This may not be a Google Calendar issue, but more of an administrative issue, however trying to keep track of shared calendars I believe could be slightly better. As an admin I have to sometimes create Shared Calendar for others to use, and I don't necessarily want to be part of those calendars. However after I leave that calendar I sometimes need to add others to it again. I think it could be easier to find the available shared calendars as an admin. Hopefully something similar to being able to view all available Google Groups as an admin.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Google Calendar comes as part of the overall Google Workspace which we chose due to wanting to unify our products under the Google umbrella and allow for better integration. The pricing is also very competitve.

Craig

Since 2017 redesign, Google Calendar is my go-to

Pros

Recent major redesign vastly improved usability of Google Calendar The variety of new calendar view options and app settings are a welcome improvement to get the week/month view that works best for you Very useful and intuitive adding of tasks vs. calendar entries, useful labeling system, meeting room scheduling, and more in one interface No-brainer for Gmail/GSuite users due to tight integration with new Gmail design, which adds Google Tasks and Google Keep in one spot Amazing selection of useful Google Chrome extensions to do just about anything you can think of with almost any other app you're using Integrates very well with popular email clients and web applications For apple users, the iOS app is great and since it integrates iCloud calendars, I've replaced the stock Apple calendar for day-to-day use (also integrates very well with Mac OS Calendar) Strong as a business calendar since recent updates It's free (though the GSuite version is paid, but adds a lot of features)

Cons

No dedicated Mac OS calendar application client (must use browser) Sometimes simplified new user interface can be puzzling on where to find some frequently used tasks

Marie from Gilbert Public Schools

My Google Calendar Review

I check my calendar before bed to make sure I am ready for the next day and check it again in the morning to make sure I'm on track for the day. I remind my kids to keep their activities in the calendar so that we can coordinate transportation and so I know where they are. Calendar integrates easily with all other Google apps, to make everything run as smoothly as possible.

Pros

It is no exaggeration to say that I run my entire life through Google Calendar. If it's not on the calendar, it's not happening. Professionally, I have a work calendar set up by my school. I also have my own calendar and then set up a library calendar that is shared with the faculty so they can schedule the library. In my personal life, I have a calendar set up and every one of my children has a Google Calendar as well that is synced to my calendar. This makes planning so easy. All of the calendars sync together on my phone and it is easy to hide or show the ones I need, so I don't get overwhelmed with information.

Cons

There are a few options like deleting or sharing calendars that work better on my computer than my mobile phone. It usually isn't a big deal, but sometimes I have to go to my computer to make the calendar work as I want it to.

Daniel from Prezi.com

December 2021

Multifunctional, simple to use & overall great look

For me personally Google Calendar helped with time management even without using any third party integration or app (e.g. Clockwork). Everybody can set up their own preferred system with Google Calendar and how they log their days/weeks. For example, I use the color coding feature to represent pushed, missed, completed meetings and also place in dedicated times which cannot be booked to provide breathing room between meetings.

Pros

The most I like about using Google Calendar for work is how I can customize everything to my personal needs. I utilize Google Calendar as as capture tool and not just a simple calendar. You can use Google Calendar to help you with time management (prioritize with color coding, shows hours of meetings you have booked, great integration possibility with other apps like Slack, Clockwork, Zoom, etc.).

Cons

Adding other people's calendars to your "Other calendars" section is not that intuitive. For example if you have "rooms" added continuously it will automatically add it to your "other calendar" section, but this does not happen consistently and then you need to go on the hunt to "subscribe" to that specific room which can only be done with a simple search field (unless you get a direct URL from IT).

Alejandro from ECOINDUSTRIA

Industry: Environmental Services

Google Calendar

Google calendar has brought many benefits, both in business and personal. In the company we use it to schedule and manage virtual and physical meetings (with the presence of all the guests in 1 room). People confirm their participation in a meeting through the invitation or form that is sent. It is very practical. And personally, it helps me program and remember many of my activities.

Pros

It is very useful on a daily basis to program, remember and synchronize different activities and events. Documents can be attached, it integrates maps, it is a very efficient electronic agenda. It is very useful to plan meetings and activities and also to receive reminders. It integrates perfectly with the other Google tools. Activities can be segmented and it has several colors to do so. It is easily accessed from any device, it is free, it is synchronized with gmail contacts. Events can be commented on by users, it also allows people to respond to invitations, I can fully share my calendar, see statistics. Excellent software.

Cons

Google calendar has few drawbacks. I can only think of the following: although it is a Google product, it is relatively little known and used in my country. Gmail account is required.

Lindsay from Jesus Film Project

Industry: Writing and Editing

don't think I could live without this

This has got to be the most user-friendly electronic calendar option. I really don't know what I'd do without it. I rely so heavily on the reminders I put in my calendar (even as simple as birthday reminders that I need to have pop up every year). For work, my team would be a mess without the help of Google Calendar to track our meetings and commitments!

Pros

It's so easy to use for business and personal use. My work team relies heavily on this software for organizing our work meetings and commitments. It's so easy to send out invites and to track my responsibilities. I can leave reminders for myself, mark myself as busy, block out chunks of time for whatever I need, and see when my coworkers are busy too.

Cons

I have very few complaints. I rely so heavily on it in both my work life and personal life and just find it so user-friendly and helpful for tracking my schedule daily. Maybe I'll say that for recurring events, I've occasionally had issues getting the reminders to update when I have to make a change to the date. Sometimes I have issues getting the original recurring day to delete after I've updated it to a different day. But deleting the original recurring event and starting over is an easy fix for that.

Rafael from Iscte Business School

A complete calendar with great features

My overall experience with Google Calendar is great, as it is my main calendar mobile app. I enjoy a lot all the features this software has to offer, as it syncs all my accounts and calendars on the exact same place. Even though it could be more user-friendly in terms of required time for event/task creation, Google Calendar is a very complete app and is widely used across the world.

Pros

What I like the most about Google Calendar is its completeness, regarding all the features this software has. I like the possibility to add up to 5 notifications for the same event/task, as I need this feature to constantly remind me of these events, so I can manage my agenda in a better way. I also enjoy the possibility to sync multiple accounts and calendars to the same app, so can I keep on track both professional and personal appointments.

Cons

Due to its completeness, what I like the least about this software is the (relatively superior) time it takes to create a new event/task. I feel that the event creation could be yet simpler and easier. Other than that, I don't have any other negative points to mention about this software. I also never had any issues with Google Calendar whatsoever.

Jason

Near perfect for Sharing Calendars at work, with family, or both.

Pros

Love the ability create additional calendars and share calendars with great administrative features. For example, everyone in my family has their own calendar, kids included. Setup their school events, sports on their own calendars, makes it easy to assign who is picking who up, who is attending what event, notes, if you get in the habit of always entering the place, or address, google will automatically sync to google maps or Waze (with permission of course) so you don't have to re-enter the address for driving directions. Extremely customizable, with an endless amount of solutions.

Cons

There isn't much to not like about Google Calendars. If I had one criticism it would be of duplication Calendars & Holidays. I'd love to see some "smart filtering' meaning that if you already have Birthdays turned on in one of your calendars, if you have another calendar, or shared calendar with the same information it often shows up as a duplicate. In all fairness, its mostly a user setup issue, you can easily toggle off holidays or birthdays in calendars but there has to be google brainiac that could simplify the process.

Best Calendar Available

I use Google Calendar for personal and business uses. I love that an off site meeting brings up the map as it's picture, or sometimes an actual picture of the location. Wish it had more automation, especially with creating events from emails of more than just Gmail

Pros

Material design, user friendly interface - from creating an appointment to inviting others to a meeting, from updating existing time slots on your calendar to the agenda view of your calendar events, Google Calendar's clean and sleek material design look is easy on the eyes and helpful to know what's coming up, especially in the agenda view.

Cons

Lack of good widgets - the two android widgets are lacking to say the least and force you to download a third party calendar widget app to get something that really works well

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

Overall, it's the best calendar app available right now. Less convoluted and unnecessarily complicated like Outlook; better look and functionality than Zoho. Honorable mention to Spark and Chuck. But Google Calendar is the best.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

I liked the automation available in Outlook, but the online web version is horrible, and the desktop version can be laborious to use and cumbersome. Google Calendar is consistent across devices and operating systems

The Best Cross-Platform Integration Scheduling Tool

Pros

The most impactful feature of Google Calendar is that it allows for very detailed planning of a schedule. For instance, being able to distinguish between tasks, events, and reminders lets you create a very intricate plan regarding the who, the where, and the how. You can easily create a collaborative event simply with someone's email address. You can set up a virtual Zoom or Meets meeting with the click of a button. You can also edit the entire event from basically anywhere as long as you have internet access. Lastly, the integration of Google with software such as Slack, Zoom, HubSpot and other softwares makes it very easy to turn Google Calendar into your personal assistant.

Cons

There's not much I can think of in regards to areas for improvement for Google Calendar. I think that the design of the mobile application could be a little bit more user friendly, as the view can sometimes be distorted or difficult to navigate due to the size. In other words, the desktop version is much better even though many users also utilize the Gcal app on their phone.

Cynthia from Arizona State University

Easy to use and great for multiple purposes

Pros

I use Google Calendar for work to schedule my shifts and I also use a personal calendar to organize my events such as upcoming test dates and assignment due dates. I really like the feature that allows me to have multiple calendars as it is easy to switch between them. Additionally, I really appreciate being able to assign different colors to them as I am able to tell which events belong to which calendar (if I need to view two or more calendars at the same time). I find Google Calendar really intuitive to use, and I love being able to see how many hours I am scheduling an event for when I expand the details. There are many features I like, but having a being able to repeat an event (same work hour schedule for me) might be my favorite!

Cons

I share a workplace calendar with my coworkers. Everyone posts their shifts on the calendar and we can all see each other's shift/event. However, there are many of us and I wish I was able to pick and choose which events I saw. For example, I would like to see the shift I posted, as well as perhaps the shifts of my supervisors as I might need to talk to them. Being able to select which events I see would keep my work calendar less cluttered and I would be able to plan my personal calendar faster. It would also be nice if other people were not able to edit events that other people have posted (even though it is a shared calendar) as accidents can occur (such as a coworker accidentally moving my event).

Good, rich, but a bit confusing

I have a local copy of my calendars on my PC and on my phone (in order to check my commitments when offline). I share calendars with family and coworkers.

Pros

It is free and can be reached through multiple plaforms (including a web browser if necessary). Multiple calendars are available, and you can decide to share each of them with different users (e.g. I share a calendar with my wife and our nanny for my kids' activities and medical examinations, and another one with my work team concerning meetings and project deadlines).

Cons

Integration with outlook invitations is cumbersome (although I guess this is mosty Microsoft's fault). Also, this product is by Google and I did not like the fact that recently they broke their promises concerning free cloud space for pictures and ad-free home screens for Android TVs. Also, while it integrates well with Google's own videoconferencing system ("Meet") it may be hard to integrate with other providers, such as Zoom or Teams.

Reasons for Switching to Google Calendar

Multi-platform access was key. Also, the fact that everything is istantly backed-up on the cloud is a major plus to me.

Sudarsan from MAHE

A great integrative tool

Overall, it is the best Calendar Tool that I have used primarily because it is well integrated with other Google Features. As a professor, I find it most convenient to schedule lectures and share details seamlessly with several students.

Pros

Has a user-friendly interface that lets the user schedule events with a few clicks and integrates well with other Google tools such as Google Groups. Particularly, if I wanted to narrow down my guest list, I create separate Google Groups comprising the concerned people and invite them during the meeting setup. The integration with Google Meet is the best part as I do not have worry about sharing the video conferencing link separately to the participants.

Cons

Some Google Groups email IDs do not show up during auto fill, and sometimes it is an inconvenience because I have many similarly named Google Groups. Also, by default, users invited for a Google Meet call can add their own participants. I have missed it sometimes and have had participants who were not supposed to be on the call.

Reasons for Choosing Google Calendar

State of the art software with minimal failures and intuitive interface.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,371 reviews