All Google Calendar Reviews

Maribel

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Remembering with Google Calendar

Google Calendar has assisted me with remaining incredibly coordinated in all areas of my life. It is easy to utilize and outwardly engaging. This instrument makes it simple to organize gatherings with colleagues, plan occasions, and even add errands for every day. I will keep on utilizing this apparatus both for expert and individual association. I love that an off site getting unites the guide as it's image, or now and again a genuine image of the area. I use Google Calendar for individual and business utilizes.

PROS

Google has made it so natural to oversee even the most active schedules. The offer element permits numerous individuals to have concurrent access, which is helpful now much more than before with colleagues working from an assortment of areas. Changes to the schedule are done continuously, so next to zero postponement in is having the option to plan and affirm arrangements. It permits me to set up numerous different schedules on similar records. With this element, we have had the option to set up altered schedules for each common task, which permits us to just impart them to individuals from those groups. We are accordingly ready to follow the action of all colleagues cooperating on those activities. It is essentially the simplest to utilize project the executives instrument.

CONS

There isn't a lot dislike about Google Calendars. On the off chance that I had one analysis it would be of duplication Calendars and Holidays. I'd very much want to see some "shrewd sifting' actually intending that assuming you as of now have Birthdays turned on in one of your schedules, on the off chance that you have another schedule, or imparted schedule to a similar data it frequently appears as a copy. In all decency, its generally a client arrangement issue, you can undoubtedly flip off occasions or birthday events in schedules yet there must be google brainiac that could work on the interaction.

Reason for choosing Google Calendar

To test the functionalities of the other options

eva

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Simple and effective

PROS

Switched from iCal to Google calendar because it has more options and is more easily integrateble with other products. Also love the Google Keep side bar on the browser.

CONS

(wish they'd include the Google Keep side bar on the app too)

Yris

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Google Calendar is very useful and easy to use

It does do the work as a reminder or simple agenda, and since is totally free and easy to use, I would definitely recommend it in general.

PROS

It could be use by anyone, easily integrates with any other google products and even other apps not google related. Very effective as a reminder app, very useful for event logs and similar kind of registries.

CONS

If you are looking for something visually appealing is not necesarilly the best one, neither as a scheduling planner for something related to projects or secuential tasks. You cannot integrate images to your calendar, reminders or tasks, to use the calendar in a different approach.

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

Google evolves faster and the fact that they develop continously many other tech and apps, improves user experiences and apps funcitons, before we realize we had new needs. They offer answers before we ask.

Shola

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2023

For SMART goals setting

It makes me better in my organizational skills

PROS

It is very essential for me to set my schedules that I want to accomplish per day on google calendar so that I will not forget, also, I can access it on the go.

CONS

It is not accessible offline and can consume a lot of data

Osman

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Be on top of your events

PROS

The flexibility of use, how well integrates with different applications and the user interface it is easy to use and understand

CONS

When you have different timezones it is very difficult to know what is the default one as there is no visual display

Devin

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Google Calender

PROS

Easy to use, The reminders help me to not to forget events/appointments I need to make.

CONS

I prefer the monthly view and this should be my default view every time I open the app.

Kirsty

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great calender!

PROS

I love google calendar as its easy to sync between several devices and users to help manage day to day plans

CONS

I dont dislike anything about google calendar

Robert

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Google Calendar Rocks

It has been very good . Easy to use and setup .

PROS

Easy to use and setup. The base version is 100 percent free.

CONS

It would help if there was better booking built in

Martin

Automotive, 1 employee

Fantastic.

PROS

How easy it is to use and how you can look at other peoples shared calendars.

CONS

I cant fault this service at all. Its just brilliant.

Reviewed June 2023

Exceptional Scheduling Tool for Organized Lives and Businesses

PROS

The best feature of Google Calendar is probably its seamless integration with the Google ecosystem and cross-platform accessibility. Its user-friendly interface and color-coded events make scheduling real simple, while real-time syncing and sharing features promote effective collaboration and organization, regardless of location or device. It’s a one-stop hub for all scheduling needs.

CONS

Navigating and fully utilizing the application might have a slight learning curve for some.

Anne

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Google Calendar

PROS

It's very user-friendly and keeps me on track with my tasks and meetings.

CONS

Everything has been working well so no cons at this time.

Ernesto

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Is there any other way?

I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

PROS

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

CONS

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Reason for choosing Google Calendar

Google is free and is built into all Android and Chromebook devices I and my team use.

Its free and you cant beat the integration with Googles' Android Devices

Ricky

Package/Freight Delivery, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Google calendar does it all

I've been using Google calendar for years. I've also tried other popular calendars and Google by far has the best one. It incorporates seamlessly with other Google apps and also with a ton of third party apps. I've really enjoyed using Google calendar.

PROS

The best feature is the calendars ability to sync with so many outside booking systems. This ensures people all booking from different platforms can't book at the same time.

CONS

The ting I didn't like about Calendar was that it wasn't so easily accessible via Gmail. However, now your calendar can be in a side panel of your Gmail and you can create calendar events directly from an email.

Reason for choosing Google Calendar

I just found calendar more feature rich.

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

It lacked so many features that Google calendar offers. Also, calendar is free with the option to upgrade to Google One and receive excellent support.

Ari

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Best overall value out there!

I've used several calendar clients and Google's own is still the most efficient and the one that doesn't give me headaches with syncing or any other thing. The possibility to create reminders and tasks is amazing too, very few if any, have that integration with events and reminders/tasks. It's great.

PROS

Simple interface, important features all present, easy to schedule any event, great syncing and the possibility to create reminders and/or tasks is a deal breaker.

CONS

The UI needs some refinement and a much needed update. That's all, everything else is great.

Reason for choosing Google Calendar

It's a much better value than the competition.

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

It's free and more effective!

Karen

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

My Life Planner

I have been using google calendar for planning appointments and training for my business. Google Calendar has been the only app that syncs to all the software that I use, and that has helped me avoid double-booking meetings with my clients across multiple platforms. I also used this for personal scheduling, I have a shared calendar with family members where we plan activities and events together.

PROS

Google Calendar integrates with most of the apps I currently use. I manage all my appointment in Upwork, Calendly and personal appointments. I have shared calendars with my team, my clients and family members.

CONS

Google calendar sometimes does not sync fully on my iPhone's calendar.

Reason for choosing Google Calendar

I wanted a free app that could sync with all my calandars

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

I was not able to find an app that would sync to my iPhone's calendar and show in the widgets and apple watch.

Emily

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

PROS

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone involved for a meeting. Another thing I love about it is that in such a digital age and with the majority working from home, we all have a LOT of options about what we use for work. Some use Zoom, some use Skype - but the one very universal tool is Google Calendar. Even if Google Suite isn't what your company uses daily, it's still familiar and user-friendly, so when an invite comes through, you'll know exactly what to do. Overall, I love Google Calendar and am so glad my company uses it.

CONS

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Megan

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Used by everyone for a reason

PROS

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different calendars at a time, you can color-coordinate your calendar, and it even has cute little background images when you use the phone app. The app works great--just as well, if not better than the online version. I like that I can sync it with multiple different calendar apps too, and I can share my calendar with other people. It's also way better at syncing to your time zone than other online calendar apps I've used. That's a huge perk too. The tasks feature on it works really well too. I use it to give me reminders on things I need to do monthly, or even to make a to do list sometimes.

CONS

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Reasons for switching to Google Calendar

MS Calendar didn't work for all of our organization's needs. Especially when people outside of MS couldn't access it very easily. We needed something that could easily be shared, and could be used personally and professionally. Google Calendar fulfilled all those roles.

Amanda

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2022

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

PROS

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google Calendar, scheduling runs smoothly and efficiently. Tasks and events can be easily scheduled in advance. I like how you can share your upcoming events with friends. The best part is that shared links are automatically synced with your friends' Google Calendars. This allows us to send them notifications when events are taking place. This is a very important feature of the app in my opinion. I like how you can schedule pretty much anything and everything ahead of time. I like how the app provides a general overview of the month and year ahead. The best part is that you can plan everything down to the last detail.The app allows you to schedule the hour up to a year in advance. I like how the app simplifies the scheduling process. It assists you in staying organized and focused for the time frame that you have set. I like that you can create whatever type of schedule you want. Overall I love that the app is aesthetically pleasing and that it's very quick and easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and it helps you to achieve your goals and to stay focused overall.

CONS

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Animation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

A simple system for a complex world

I have transitioned from just using Google Calendar for work to using it to organise my out-of-work life, coordinating events with my wife and daughter. Can't say there's many in-work systems that prove quite so useful, but this is definitely one.

PROS

Google Calendar looks good. As a system I spend a significant portion of each day looking at it's nice to see a wonderfully clean looking UI. Even when the calendar is busy it doesn't look insurmountably dense. Using the system is easy, with many intuitive features built in. For example, if I have selected to see certain colleagues availabilities, it will automatically add them to the guest list when I select to schedule a meeting. It also remembers those colleagues and groups of colleagues I meet with most regularly and moves them to the top of my suggestions list. The options for different calendar events such as meetings, deadlines, out of office and focus time add a level of detail that is useful without being cumbersome. There is also the option to colour code and label meetings, making the schedule even more decipherable at a glance. The integration of meeting options into email alerts is one of the best features. When I receive a meeting invitation I can confirm or decline attendance within the email itself rather than having to go looking for it in the Calendar itself.

CONS

A lot of the features I would have suggested (labelling meetings, colour coding) have been added over the time I've been using the software. Whilst there will always be features that can be added, there is little in the way of drawbacks with it as it stands to mention.

Change of company