• Pros

• "I like how this program is pretty easy to use--especially the 'go' app. Logging in is easy, time punches are easy, and seeing my time card is a cinch. "

• "I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file."

• "We moved from a mostly paper method, so TimeForce saves us time and money to do the requests for time off, check accruals, and verify time cards electronically."

• Cons

• "The website is a little hard to navigate at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's incredibly simple. "

• "Kind of an ugly interface, however that is entirely subjective. I would recommend this software for use in a small to mid size company."

• "Sometimes the wait time for phone support can be lengthy. Some tech support staff are to aggressive with the changes they want to make to "fix the problem" and cause other issues. "

Browse iSolved Time Reviews

Heidi E. from Deseret First Credit Union

Multiple Features

Pros

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations. - Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day. - Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Cons

You can access the website via mobile or app but they dont have all features available.

Kimber from Carepoint Network, Inc.

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Pros

Cons

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Ashley from Geisinger

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Pros

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Cons

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

Susen from American Events & Promotions

Incompetent and Rude about it!!

RUN! Terrible attitude /rude / cold staff. Staff is confused and not very knowledgeable in their tasks. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did not know the difference between "gross" and "net" payroll. They made HUGE mistakes on our payroll, taking double deductions from all our workers and when we contacted a supervisor we were told WE(?) made the changes to THEIR system. They refuse to take any responsibility for their errors. All we did was upload the form they gave us to complete. Clients have NO ACCESS and CANNOT MAKE CHANGES to their system! But we were blamed for changing their system analytics!! Really!? Although we had to pay them for their "services" we ended up writing the checks by hand and having to mail them out. Our workers were LIVID. In our previous payroll we sent funds of $100K which they stated we needed to resend. We needed to get a loan as they did not send back our initial payroll funds. We ended up paying double for wire transfers while $200K in payroll sat waiting for them to accept. They rejected our funds and made us resend! This firm made SO many mistakes, treated our employees and management with such disrespect, and cost us unnecessary time and money due to their many mistakes. Customer service blamed THEIR in-house mistakes on us. Just a MISERABLE experience at every turn. Look elsewhere for a payroll company and save yourself the agony of working with their unprofessional and rude staff! Still waiting for a call back from their management to straighten out thei

Pros

They paid our workers on time. Usually had MAJOR mistakes and errors. but payment was fast.

Cons

The staff at ISolved. When THEY make errors and we've called for solutions- it's apparent we are bothering them. ISolved can't solve anything. No responsibility, no compassion. Communication was misery in trying to work with them.

Chrissy from Southeast Petro

Horrible Customer Service

The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion. Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Pros

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Cons

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours. Employees must have an email to access their paystubs. Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Reasons for Choosing iSolved Time

This was not a choice.

The software has a lot of features but it is sometimes cumbersome to use

It does track data quite well, but sometimes it is hard to access that data

Pros

It is a nice centralized system and it can store a lot of employee information/data. It can link to different systems to save time with updating information. It also seems to have a lot of features that we have not yet tapped into.

Cons

Some features do not work as I would expect them to work or you need to reload the page to see things appear correctly. The software also feels a bit dated. You sometimes need to run a report or create a custom report to access some of your employee data.

Melissa from J & H Oil

Great Service

Had increased efficiencies in my department

Pros

Isolved has allowed us to streamline our HR Department by combining all the modules in to one database. The reporting is great and the customer service is amazing

Cons

The ESS could be more user friendly and they are just at the beginning of being Mobile friendly. They have a lot of work to do on their App.

Hannah from The Perfect Workout

Can Easily Review Employee Time Cards

Pros

Easy to use and navigate! I can clock in, clock out, view my previous timecards and W-2 forms with no problem. Also very easy to view and edit my employee's timecards.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't log in. Thought it was a browser issue, but it happens everywhere I log in, different computers, and with different browsers. After a refresh, it usually will let me in though. Small issue for a great and effective clock in system.

Chris from Cascades at Orchard Park

Isolved Review

Fairly good. Honestly, the thing that makes isolved worth it is their customer service. They are quick to respond to issues that come up and are always happy to help.

Pros

I love how easy Isolved is to use and remember how to use. It is one of the most simple sites to use all of the functions on.

Cons

They make it a little difficult to manage time punches. For some reason, that I can not figure out why, the time clock automatically qualifies a missed punch after a 12 hour shift. My nurses regularly work 13 hour shifts, and it is a pain to constantly have to fix missed punches when they dont really have a missed punch.

Jeffrey from Putney Student Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Terrible customer service!

I have never before written an on-line review, but am moved to do so by complete frustration. Our payroll service was fine and we had a good longstanding relationship with them. They were bought by iSolved and things have gone dramatically downhill.I received an assessment from our state in September regarding an underpayment and underreporting of health care tax. I have sent a copies of the assessments to iSolved as I receive them from the state with messages asking for a call, and no one ever calls. The issue goes unresolved after three months and countless contacts. Three times I havecalled and waited on hold for 30-45 minutes before someone answers, and in each case I have been promised a call from someone in the tax department that never comes. Each notice from the state includes higher and higher penalties. It's time to find a new payroll service.....

Pros

The software is fine, but once there is a need for the involvement of iSolved employees, tings fall apart.

Cons

The software is not my concern, it is the lack of support when things go wrong.

INFORMATIONAL AND EASY

I love this software its the best we have used at our company.

Pros

I love how this software has all of my information conveniently and easy in one place for me to find. This software keeps up with my PTO hours, my employment history with my company, pay history and more. I also love that I can print my W2 straight from the site.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the software is that it does not save my sign in info. So I have to type my user ID and password every time I sign in. But I guess because the information is sensitive this is their way of protecting my information so I understand that. Other than that there is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software.

September 2015

David from Spartan Paving

September 2015

Quite possibly the worst software I have ever used...

Pros

This software has one merit... the security principals practiced are pentagon level. Your employees will have to type about 5 times the information into their phone or computer as they do to login to their online banking. I can login to my online banking app with about 20 key presses. This app requires more than 40. Passwords are enforced with a complexity that leads to numerous support calls for lost passwords. This would be well and good if the system actually allowed you to access some sort of sensitive data... however the mobile app allows you to punch in and out ONLY with no provision for actually seeing your recorded time. So yes, fort knox security principals that are so onerous your users will HATE you. The app existed in version 3.x before they added an option to save your login name and company id... I have typed my user name and company code hundreds of times during our roll out. This has been addressed now... in version 4. Think about that for a moment. Your company code is a random string your employees will need to remember. The format is X9999999 at least in our case. So yeah, tell your common laborer he must remember C4585209 or something similar to use your time clock... as well as his login name and password.

Cons

The software is at best broken. The development team are slightly above high school level. The support is non existent. You will be told they will fix it in the next version. The phone app does NOT work on all phones. The login screen is "cut off" on smaller screens and there is no way to swipe down to see the login button. No workaround exists as you cannot press the off screen button. NO support. The phone app also does not allow an employee to view their recorded hours. This leads to numerous punches as they believe it did work. Server connectivity issues are very common. Be prepared to "fix" timecards for employees every single day. The check stub viewing app, while integrated into the mobil app, requires the use of a completely different login and stupidly complex password. You WILL be getting calls every week when your employees get locked out because they forgot their password or used the punch login for the paystub side. When this happens, you cannot simply reset the password... no you must send them a system generated email and they have to go through the process of choosing a password and secret questions all over again. Again, I can get into my online banking software MUCH easier. If you expect this software to work with mobile employees think again. Unless they have access to an actual computer they will not be able to see their timecard or paystubs. Your employees WILL HATE YOU if you force them to use this. We are limping this pile of garbage software to the end of our construction season and migrating to a new solution over the winter break. We have lost employees because of this software. The software forces the employees mobile device to use "system time" which is good but it does NOT force the use of GPS when punching. An employee can simply turn off location services before he punches and you have no idea if he was sitting in bed or at the job site.

Brent from Morrison Center

April 2013

The Morrison Center is an Performing Arts Center on a the campus of Boise State University. We basically operate twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week with 100 - 150 stagehands between part time and students. Up until the TimeForce clock we were still using an old time clock and then hand writing the times to paper to be able to send to payroll. We purchased the time force system (IQ 400) this past fall and for us it took some extra work because of the University OIT. But, the implementation team from Timeforce helped with every part of the install. Kelli Anthony, my main contact, was always so helpful. She help build the files needed for the system to run and was always there to help with any questions. I may have a pretty easy set up since I do not have benefits with students and part time temps, but I always felt I was as important of a customer as some big company with 1000 employees. When we started to send info to payroll Kelli and others helped with building spreadsheets that the University could except and made sure everything has worked for us here at the Morrison Center. Myself and the supervisors took the online classes to learn about the system during the implementation period. These were very helpful to the team giving them a good understanding of the system. Kelli spent many hours working with me to understand the admin functions of the program. The program is very easy to use which is important to myself because it is a time saver for us. The new time clock has brought about more accuracy to our payroll reports with less rewriting of time sheets and keeping accounts more up to date. The speed of getting reports following shows is new to us because we do not have to wait for the University to make reports for us has been another big advantage. We continue to try different parts of the report capabilities of this program and fine tune it to our direct needs is a large advantage.

Holly from DFS

Industry: Wholesale

HORRIBLE customer service

Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Pros

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

Cons

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Joshua from NewVistas

Industry: Medical Devices

I use isolved to log my hours and track my paychecks at work.

I am able to clock in and out from computer or phone and I am able to see my paystubs.

Pros

I like that with isolved you have an app that I can use as I walk in and out of work to clock in and out. I also like being able to quickly and easily see my previous paychecks and update W2 or W4 info.

Cons

The software is not user-friendly in my opinion. I still don't understand all the functionality that comes along with it. I have essentially figured out how to use it for what I need to and not dug any deeper. The best example of something annoying about it is clocking in and out from my phone. After opening the app there are about 5 or 6 clicks I have to make to record a timecard punch. It took me several weeks to realize there was even a way to see my employees hours. Just really messy confusing layout.

Andy from Wyo-Ben, Inc

April 2013

Our company is a mining and manufacturing company with multiple locations. We had been using a different company (ADP) for our time and attendance as well as payroll. Their solution was so complicated, their implementation and customer service was difficult at best. In short, ADP was not meeting our needs and had no desire to help us. We needed software that helped us gather time and attendance information in a simple and straightforward way. It needed to offer some flexibility and customization to allow us to tailor the software to our needs. We also wanted to be able to collect the time and attendance information and pair that with our existing accounting software so that we could process payroll in-house and eliminate redundant data entry. Our decision to change from ADP to TimeForce II was really pretty easy. The sales team went out of their way with multiple demonstrations. They were able to answer our questions and help us find a solution that met our needs. The implementation process was smooth; the staff at TimeForce helped organize the transition well. The best thing about the implementation was the good customer service we received. It was apparent that the people at TImeForce wanted us to succeed, and we were important. TimeForce has been very easy to use. Their system is logical, and with a little help from the implementation team we were able to figure out how to use and function within the software. Changes we used to have to call ADP to make we can do ourselves. The transition to TimeForce has been a success for our company. Collecting time and attendance is easier than it ever has been. It works well with our existing accounting software for payroll. The continued customer support has been excellent as well.

Krissi from The Phoenix Recovery Center

No Communication

They do not return your phone calls!!! We first called to try and get more licenses and were transferred to different people who never returned calls. After that we decided to go with another system due to not being to get return calls to get all of our employees licensed. We then called back and left messages to call back and neither ever did. Finally, we sent emails in requesting to talk about the cancellation and a transition period. 1 month later we received an email back saying our service was canceled. Finally called and got a hold of the customer rep who said "oh yeah I just got an email from finance forwarded to me that you guys wanted to cancel" we had to explain we wanted to work on transition period, had someone actually returned phone calls then they would know. Our bill was paid through the end of the month so we wanted to keep services until then. He set us up to cancel at the end of the month. We tried calling customer support the week before canceling to see if we need to do anything else, also we were using them until the end of the pay period and wanted to know what we needed to do to pull the last of hours. NO ONE RETURNED OUR CALLS AGAIN. Luckily we logged in at 11:30 pm on 4/30/17 and pulled and hours summary, as the next morning we were unable to pull any other reports. The problem is we are a 24/7 facility and this caused issues. This was one of the worst companies we have tried to work with.

Pros

The system was easy to learn, their support team was very friendly. I don't have anymore pros to add to this.

Cons

Their customer service, sales and financing team are terrible. They do not return phone calls or assist in anyway. Reports are not user friendly.

TRICIA from SYBMI

iSolved

Great program. This is the easiest time card program I have ever used. It allows employees to see so many details, that it eliminates the need to ask your supervisor for numbers. I would recommend this to everyone.

Pros

We use this for our timecards and so far its the best system I have used. The manual is easy to understand and the program is easy to use. I love how you can see your previous pay stubs at anytime and look at your vacation and sick balances. Before we had to wait for our pay stubs to come out to see what we had. It easy to submit sick and vacation time (compared to other programs).

Cons

It has been slow at times, not allowing me to clock in or out but that might just be a server issue and not the actual program.

Susan from Billedeaux Hearing Center, LLC

Super Easy to Use!

Pros

We use this time card tracking software at work and I like the fact that I can log into my computer to clock in and out and that I can verify my time at the end of the pay period even if I am not in the office. I can also view the accumulated work hours and my past time schedules.

Cons

The main complaint I have is, at times, the system is slow to clock you in and out and it does not always register the punches when they are entered. Therefore, HR has to adjust the time or enter the punches to reflect the accurate time worked.

Anna from Apple Discount Drugs

April 2013

We are a local retail pharmacy with 5 locations and 4 different corporate payrolls. Our payroll rules are very complex with pay differentials, call pay, employee transfers, and a variety of accruals. We also want our drivers to have access to punch remotely. Our previous software company promised upgrades to meet all of our needs when purchased. Five years later, we still had not made any progress and the technical support we received was marginal at best. Our company searched for a new software alternative that didn't break the bank but could accomodate all of our requirements. We were very impressed with the Timeforce software and the sales staff but were skeptical based on our previous experience. Therefore, Timeforce provided numerous webinars and one on one demostrations to abate all of our fears. After months of research, we were convinced that TimeforceII was the payroll system for us and we purchased it in August of 2012 along with the advanced scheduling system. Kelli, our implemetation specialist, was fantastic. Thru questionairres, goto meetings, and many phone conversations, Kelli was able to learn our payroll and setup the system. We went live in October of 2012 and have never looked back. Of course, once we went live, we had a few issues but Kelli was with us every step of the way and made sure we were completely satisfied with the product before turning us over to tech support. Timeforce has cut our payroll processing time down from 3 days a week to less than a day currently. It is easy to learn and there is always someone available to call if support is needed. I would highly recommend Timeforce.

Vonda L from Big Sandy Regional Detention Center

April 2013

Our company, Big Sandy Regional Detention Center, purchased TimeForce II & the V-800 Biometric - Ethernet Clock, with the Full Implementation Service added in 2012. I am so glad that we purchased the Full Implementation Service; our Implementation Project Manager was Kelli Anthony. I could not have had a better person to work with; Kelli was patient, understanding & so knowledgeable about the system. I recommend that everyone purchase the Full Implementation Service to make sure your system is set up correctly. I love our system! Before we purchased it, our time cards were a mess - employees would forget to punch in or out, they would make the mistake of using someone else's card, etc. Now we have a system where the employee puts in their assigned number and then places their finger in the slot for the system to get their fingerprint; this way no one can punch anyone in but themselves. I also love all the reports you can print from the system; timecards with notes, a summary of the regular, sick, personal, overtime, leave without pay, holiday pay, etc., accrual reports and so on. Before this system I was having to fix these reports manually which took a lot of time. Learning the system does take some time, but then anything new does. When you learn it you will be so pleased with everything you can do with it. I definitely do not want to go back to the old way! When you have a problem you call technical support and they will remote into your system or explain to you what to do to remedy the situation. Once again I love this system & I highly recommend it!

It will do.

It's not bad. I'd rather use ADP if I had the choice

Pros

Easy enough to use, has all the features and functions and reports you want out of a time-keeping software.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find what your looking for. There are a lot of menus and buttons, and a lot of times there are too many.

August 2013

Trini from IntegraCore

August 2013

IntegraCore is a third party logistic company located in Salt Lake City, UT and Atlanta, GA. While we are considered a small employer, we continue to grow at a rapid pace. Our previous timekeeping system was not able to keep up with our demands and lacked the features our managers and human resource department needed to manage our time and attendance policies. Our Utah location is currently using TimeForce while our Atlanta location was brought on to use TimeForceII in May 2013. The implementation process was lengthy; however, it was due to the amount of work each Infinisource account manager had on their plate, which made it difficult to get through the implementation phase as scheduled. My account manager, Michael D., worked long hours to ensure every detail was not overlooked. The launch was a success as we opened up the system to all Atlanta employees and managers in May. We are preparing to upgrade our Utah based employees to TimeForceII by the end of the 2013 year. The anticipation of having a more robust system is exciting for our employees and managers. The service provided by my implementations account manager was top notch! He was knowledgeable about the products and services. Any glitches were easily and quickly corrected. As for the heavy workloads carried by each account manager, Infinisource quickly resolved this issue by expanding their headcount to manage the workload. We are now considering moving our payroll services over to Infinisource's TimeForce software.

Philip from Episerver

Does what it needs to do

Full featured and reliable software for HR management, I would recommend this for use at a small to mid sized company. Interface is not pretty but it is easy enough to find what you are looking for within a moment. Have never had to engage the support team which is a plus.

Pros

Full spectrum HR software, mostly easy to use with some odd quirks in the UI. We use across our organization of 600+ for all of HR needs from payroll, to taxes, to benefits, direct deposit, etc. Not the prettiest thing in the world but as a backend system it doesn't really need to be. We have also integrated our time clock system as SSO through this system which works nicely.

Arpita from Weekend Maids Referral Agency

Saved a lot of time

We use to rely on Excel sheets to keep track of time because we had only 2-3 employees when our company was small. Once we expanded and had 5 employees, it was very time consuming to keep track of each employee's arrival, departure, break time etc. Once we installed Time Force and set it up.... Time tracking was a breeze. It calculates Overtime and allows us to define rules as needed. It has the option to set rules for breaks, vacation days etc. It also allows us to make notes on days of absence so that we can keep a track record of an employee absence excuses.

Pros

You can see, who is in and get a status of all your employees in one snapshot. You can run various reports according to departments.This helps us create the schedule in each department separately. The report gives a very good view to display coverage of shifts.

Cons

There are some errors that keep popping. The customer service takes forever. We have to be on hold for a long time.

Jeff from Landmark Home Warranty

I am my company's WFM and I use iSolved to track attendance and approve/deny tie off requests.

Pros

It is very easy to follow and easy to understand. Agents can easily clock in and out, and adjusting their punches is simple as well.

Cons

The PTO balances can be extremely confusing. As it does not update until the payroll is processed, it can confuse agents as to how much PTO they have. I have been able to figure it out and explain it to them, but it is not transparent.

Mary Ann from Hand Microsurgery

Features seem to be a little outdated but the support staff is always helpful.

Pros

Really, I'm just used to using it. We don't utilize most functions. Our system may be a little outdated.

Cons

Fingerprint option is undependable and the card access has never worked. Again, our system is older.

Alexa from Another You llc

Love it!

This is such a great product. The cost is very reasonable and The customer service is amazing.

Pros

The customer service for this software is the best Ive ever experienced. Once my payroll was lost in the mail so they re-ran it and hand delivered so I would make the deadline. The options on how to pay employees and recording tips is amazing.

Cons

Its a little complicated at set-up but someone physically comes to your office to show you how it works. They are always available via phone or email and Ive never had to wait longer than 20minites for a reply.

Judith from Catholic Charities of Southern Missouri

I like some of the features of this program, but bugs in the system make it frustrating.

Pros

Cons

I have experienced bugs multiple times with this software. The most common bug is my time punches not holding, through using my 'go' app combined with the online PC website. I will punch 'in' or 'out' on my computer or phone, and find that the system did not save my punch (randomly). This ends up changing my entire time card, which, as an employee, I cannot fix.

Best Customer Service Around

Worth the money for the simplicity and customer service.

Pros

The website is incredibly easy to use and, in the tree years I've used it, has only been down once. You're able to access it from your mobile phone if you need too and it functions just as well. The customer service is the best thing about it though. They catch mistakes that I overlook and they are extremely easy to get in contact with.

Vicky from IdealUser

Easy to use time recording app

Pros

TimeForce helps recording the time for team members when they check in to the office and leave the office. It helps the accounts team to see the office timing covered by team members.

Cons

Helps with reporting needed for payroll distribution. Helps with managing the team info such as their office timings and leaves.

Meghan Elise from Full Service Insurance

Almost a great system

Pros

I like that it can be integrated with other tools to be fully functional from applicant tracking to termination. It has great potential.

Cons

Less user-friendly than it seems, reports are sometimes tricky, some functionality lost due to ignorance of how product works, and the service is questionable.

Keri from ABContracting

Great Program!

Pros

Easy to follow! Tracks time in and out, access to request time off/track time off, employee information and pay scale

Cons

Wish I had access to make adjustments to my information instead of having to log into the HCM but that may just been a permissions option I do not have as a user.

Amber from Pinnacle

Difficult to train with

Pros

I like that we have options to transfer into and out of tasks. I like how administration can fix punches when it's needed, unfortunately it's needed often.

Cons

I do not like the layout or difficulty when it comes to training to use it. There's just too much room for user error.

Hina from ITG

Attendance management with TimeForce is Awesome

Pros

TimeForce let us manage the attendance for team members with an easy manner. The software provides a very easy to use interface which helps taking attendance for team members.

Cons

The employee record can be managed easily and the team hours report can be exported for payroll purpose.

July 2016

JaNice from Cranney Farms

Industry: Farming

July 2016

Great Product and Simple to use

Pros

It is simple to use and I really like how if I am in a hurry I can add an employee with very little information and then go back later and add the detail. I always receive the best and fastest service from the start of every phone call to the end.

Cons

There are a couple minor things that I wish were more flexible, then again if my boss was more flexible it wouldn't be an issue :-)

Casey from Kabel Business Services

Makes payroll easier!

Pros

Works smooth with employees and helps administer payroll that much faster and easier. Gives quick view to preview check and time off features.

Cons

Add/edits aren't immediately reflected and instead have to hit show results for the time card to be updated.

April 2016

Debbie from Dixon Public Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

April 2016

Time Force is terrific for our school district

Pros

User friendly, easy to use, easy to read. Our employees have nice access to their information. Payroll reports are good. Great value for a cash strapped industry as well. Tech support is superior to other software support I have had to use.

Cons

Report to print feature is not quite what I would like. Small print on reports if in IE. Firefox is better but I don't like Firefox. Could be settings that I haven't figured out.

Lynn from CQuence Health Group

iSolved is THE WORST!

iSolved didn't start out at the worst HRIS platform, but something happened in the last couple years and they don't seem to have any interested in fixing any of their issues. We are counting down the days until we are live on a new system.

Pros

I don't usually write reviews, but iSolved is so terrible, I feel it is necessary to ensure that other companies don't make the same mistake we did. I honestly can't think of one pro with this system.

Cons

Customer service is a joke. They are unresponsive to emails and calls. Upper management doesn't have any interest in fixing the service issues. We have had MULTIPLE tax issues creating late fees and penalties. Technical issues/glitches are never fixed. The site randomly kicks you out in the middle of a task.

christy from EMS

Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to Use Portal

We used TImeForce for many years in my company, it was user friendly, but looked outdated and needs a more modern face.

Stephanie from First State Bank

Great Scheduling Program

I haven't used this system for long, but it does seem to have more perks than other systems I have worked with.

Pros

I love that you can see when other employees are scheduled off. No other schedule system I have worked with has provided this perk.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little difficult to navigate. It seems like there is a lot of stuff and it can get confusing for a first time user.

Robert from Premier Family Medical

Easy to Use

Pros

It was easy to get up and get going. I like the onboarding of new employees and the time card system.

Cons

My reseller needs to come back and help us use the program to its capacity.

August 2016

Vanessa from TS2 Consulting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

August 2016

Timeforce-Worth my time!

Pros

The only reason I did not rank this product a 10 is because I have not used all of the other Employee time clocks out there, but Timeforce is pretty high up there in my book. I enjoy not having to stand at the front desk and check in, here I can log in from my computer with ease. The best aspect would definitely be the ability to actually view my previous clock-ins which gives me peace of mind.

Cons

If anything, I would say the private information that can be seen on the view screen but this can be simply adjusted in options.

Pat from HTSS, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Terrible customer service

Whatever the issue is, either the response time is slow or there is absolutely no response at all. We have been a customer for several years, and had always been able to increase and decrease our number of licenses according to our business needs with no penalty. Recently, we added quite a few licenses and when we did not need them anymore, we were told that we would have to continue to pay for them for a period of one year. We have gone to the extent of involving our attorney, who has sent several emails as well as letters but he has not received any response back at all either. I have never worked with a company that operates like this and we will be discontinuing our service with them immediately.

Pros

The software is very functional

Cons

Terrible service, more expensive than others

Bonnie from Hunter Vision

Easy Peasy

Pros

Extremely individualized with a unique log in for each employee. I am able to easily access and manage my times and payroll without having to contact HR.

Cons

Periodically I will have issues with logging in to the system itself. I do find it easier when I am on wifi and also when my location is turned on.

April 2014

Susan from Waterford Bank, NA

April 2014

Great Product. Great Installation Support.

Pros

The implementation process was an especially challenging time for us because our internal project manager went on an unexpected six-week medical leave before the implementation was complete. Our Timeforce II Implementation Coordinator provided extensive additional support and kept us in the implementation phase to provide support during our project manager's medical leave. She literally walked us through our first couple of payroll runs to make sure we were comfortable using the system.

Cons

The Admin Function takes some training to master. However, high-quality customer installation support makes this virtually a non-issue.

Melissa from SEES

This is a great program for employees to clock in and out on. It is user friendly.

Pros

I enjoy being able to use this program to keep up with my time at work. It also allows you to view your paystub and keep up with your PTO.

Wroks great but had better

Overall iSolved is a decent program for clocking in and out, but it would be so much better if I could access the mobile version.

Pros

I like the quick option to clock in and out. I also appreciate having everything from W2's to important HR documents easily available on the main page. There is also an entire section to show all of the time off balances you have, and what to expect for the year (if you accure your PTO).

Cons

The mobile app has yet to function correctly on my iPhone. I've tried time and time again and it never works. Also- the website's buttons are all very small which can be difficult to navigate for people who struggle with their eyesight.

JENNIFER from OSNC

GREAT PRODUCT TO TRY!

Pros

This product in my opinion is one of a kind and very easy to use and enter information for your employees.

Cons

The only con to this is only a handful of times have I ever had it to freeze or I put something in that I had to call support to help me correct bc it wouldn't let me on my own.

Heather from ApplicantPro

Streamlined Payroll

Pros

System is quick and easy to use and make our processes more streamlined. I love that we have everything all in one place rather that using multiple systems.

Cons

The onboarding piece is limited but overall we are extremely happy with our use of the system and how it helps our employees.