• Pros

• "Simple and reliable. It does exactly what I need and no fuss."

• "This tool does exactly what it is supposed to do and simplifies it. It brings multiple google calendars together effortlessly "

• "- 2 minute setup - Setup and forget: SyncThemCalendars does the hard work for me"

• Cons

• "The interface isn't the most intuitive, but if I can figure it out, then so can you. "

• "There have been a couple of times when it didn't seem to work properly or took too long to sync, but that has resolved on its own or after a quick message to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]."

• "It is not possible to see a log of events and not possible to change payment details. (However, these are minor things that won't stop me from continuing to use it!)"

Browse SyncThemCalendars Reviews

Michael from Clear Blockchain

Very useful, does exactly what it says

I sync my personal calendar to my work calendar, so it prevents people I work from scheduling time with me when I'm not available due to personal obligations. Before SyncThemCalendars, I would have to create an extra event in my work calendar for each personal event that happen to intersect with work hours. Now I don't have to think about it. Thanks STC!

Pros

- Easy to set up - It does exactly what it says - Set and forget. I did it once and never had to mess with it again.

Cons

I wish there was a way to distinguish between "organic" events, and events that were synced, so I'd know what comes from what calendar. But even without this, it's still god damn useful.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review, Michael. Just so you know, we do have a new feature that allows you to change the color of the synced events - that way you can distinguish between the organic and the synced events.

Steven from Spatical Company

Sync's my personal and work calendar exactly as I needed

Pros

This software is simple, there is only a single dashboard page, but that is all that is needed. The software syncs between a number of different calendars with the only limitation being 5 syncs in one account. A two-way sync can be done if you set up a separate sync in both directions. It also makes it simple to decide which event fields to sync from each calendar and I use the colors so that it is quick to tell which calendar the synced even came from.

Cons

This software works great, insomuch as that I didn't need to make any changes to the configuration for a really long time. The downside to that was I could no longer remember the website URL where I needed to go to edit the settings.

Reasons for Switching to SyncThemCalendars

I tried doing this sync using custom code in a Google Apps Script, but it was a lot of work and I still didn't have it working perfectly. I kept ending up with circular event replication or difficulty syncing deletions.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

thanks for your review :-)

Stephen from Oliveto Home Team at eXp Realty

Simple Setup, basic utility that seems to do what it was created to do

Overall, satisfied. But I don't spend much time confirming all is well. I'd certainly recommend if your use case justifies it. Reasonable price, easy setup and a utility cloud service that if needed it is great there is a solid paid option out there!

Pros

I use this for simply keeping thee of my team members personal and professional calendars in sync. Just a simple straight across 2-way sync. I appreciated the quick response and helpful spirit that the developer gave when I ran into a snag upon setup (a snag I created in a sense by not setting it up best the first time around).

Cons

I just noticed that one my my events are not syncing correctly today. I'll have to reach out to support and ask what happened to that one event of today. The rest seem to be fine. The event seemed to sync but the title of the event did not transfer correctly.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review, please reach out to us and we'll get that issue sorted out

Celeste from Celeste Olds

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Huge time saver

The nature of my job requires me to have multiple emails and calendars that I manage at once for all the different gigs I'm working on. Keeping all the calendars in sync so I didn't get double-booked was turning into a fulltime job. Sync them Calendars fixes my problem precisely. What a huge time saver! I can't recommend it highly enough. Great customer service too.

Pros

- Syncs multiple calendars w/o creating duplicate events like other programs do - Awesome customer service - Allows you to customize how your event appears in other calendars

Cons

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for reviewing and your feedback :-)

Miles from Olio

The Calendar Syncing App I've Always Wanted

Easy to set up a dual sync, as I recall. I can add something to either of my calendars and feel confident it will appear on the other.

Pros

As a consultant (prior to my current role) I had a business calendar, a personal calendar, and often one or more calendars for clients. Now I'm down to 2 (personal and business), thankfully, but keeping the two calendars in sync is still a huge headache and can often trip me up. SyncThemCalendars fully erases this issue, making me a more productive and efficient professional.

Cons

Hmm. Nothing I didn't like. I mostly set it and forget it.

Reasons for Choosing SyncThemCalendars

Calendly doesn't _quite_ do this thing, IIRC. It will check multiple calendars for conflicts, but not keep two calendars synced.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks for reviewing!

Where have you been all my life?

Fantastic

Pros

We have several gmail accounts with different clients and booking meetings used to be a chore- I either had to update everything on each calendar separately (time wasting) or risk being double booked. This software automated that for me in a way that was better than IFTT and Zapier.

Cons

Really not a whole lot to it, but there are occasional bugs. Wish that there were a little more enterprise/business account management options.

Reasons for Switching to SyncThemCalendars

Zapier was clunky and tended to make duplicate events or only sync one way.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks for reviewing. We do have some business options, please reach out to us for details.

Greg from Hospital & Health care

Simple tool, expected results

I work across different organizations, and my calendars for each one are separate but need to be up to date. This way anything that is scheduled on one calendar automatically shows on all of them. It saves me a lot of time and energy and helps keep things organized.

Pros

The entire software disappears from your thought and you don't even realize it's working. Once it is set up and running, I don't think about having to sync my calendars across different organizations, it just works.

Reasons for Choosing SyncThemCalendars

It was the only one I could find that automatically synced the events to your actual calendar - it actually adds them to your calendar so it shows your actual availability.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks for reviewing :-)

Finally Able to Keep Order!

Overall, this is the only product that has solved the needs for calendar syncing with Google calendars in my workflow.

Pros

I work across multiple Google calendars on a daily basis and being able to to keep availability and order were critical. Setting up with SyncThemCalendars was blissfully easy and offered exactly what I needed. Support was outstanding with even feature recommendations taken seriously and even implemented.

Cons

Though I rarely need to interact with the core interface, it can be a little overwhelming once you start syncing 5 or more accounts against each other.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

thanks for reviewing :-)

Simple but still solves a huge problem

Pros

Simple and reliable. It does exactly what I need and no fuss.

Reasons for Choosing SyncThemCalendars

It had exactly the functionality I was looking for.

Reasons for Switching to SyncThemCalendars

I wanted a completely cloud-based solution.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for your comments, we're glad you like our service. A feature to allow changing the payment plan is in the works :-)

Ben from Wix

I'm hooked - solving a big problem every single day

This helps me sync my work and personal calendar so I don't get over-booked. I don't know how Google didn't come up with it.

Pros

Cons

- Lack of extra features, especially syncing other accounts that aren't Google

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied February 2020

I'm glad you find our service useful, syncing with other platforms like Office 365 is definitely in our roadmap

Heinrich from Information Technology & Services

Does one thing and does it well!

I commonly have two different google business accounts (due to how clients like to onboard us onto their teams), which makes it difficult to keep calendars in sync. SyncThemCalendars does this for me and helps prevent double booking or me having to check both calendars each time someone asks if I'm available.

Pros

Set it up once and it just works, continuously. Being able to change some of the properties as they get synced is great, allows me to use a generic "Busy" title for events that get synced. Also changing the color helps me recognize where the event is originally from.

Cons

Ran into a small issue when trying to set up a new sync after a short period where I wasn't using SyncThemCalendars (due to not having any calendars I needed/wanted to sync). However, support from the team was fantastic and I was up and running within a few hours of contacting them.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

thanks for reviewing :-)

Colin from Colin Bartlett, Inc.

Exactly what I have always wanted

The process was very easy to get going. Everything was intuitive and worked perfectly. I was afraid of some kind of circular syncing nightmare when I first set up opposing syncs, but it worked exactly as I'd hoped it would.

Pros

SyncThemCalendars is exactly what I have wanted for a very long time. As a consultant with multiple client's and numerous calendars from different teams, I have long wanted a unified calendar that pulls in data from all of them. That's exactly what SyncThemCalendars does: it syncs my calendars. I have to primary benefits: My main personal calendar now has my the meetings from all my clients in a single place. Plus, my client calendars each have time blocked off in them when I am busy in my other calendars. I love how SyncThemCalendars lets me redact the data as I sync it across. It's absolutely perfect for my needs.

Cons

SyncThemCalendars needs to support other software services beyond G Suite. Specifically, Office 365. I have one client that uses Office 365 so I have not yet been able to sync their calendar. This will unlock a lot of value.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

We really appreciate your review, Office 365 is definitely something we're looking into.

N'neka from Images by N'neka

I've been looking for this solution for years!

Pros

I've been searching for years for a program that will 2 way sync all my calendars. I have my day job calendar, personal calendar, CRM calendar & appointment booking calendar. I could connect them all to my primary calendar but they could not read each other. This allows me to do that. If a meeting is scheduled on my day job calendar, that's copied to my personal calendar. If the time is changed, my personal calendar is updated automatically. A new client can go to my website, click on my appointment calendar, and see my availability. The time for the day job meeting is blocked out so they can't choose it. When they pick a time, it's saved to my personal calendar & copied to my day job calendar so that time is blocked out.

Cons

Nothing. It's all great! It does everything I need.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

thanks so much for your review

Ethan from Harvard

Industry: Research

The missing MUCH NEEDED function - combine multiple calendars!

Perfect. Amazing. Can't rave enough.

Pros

This software is seamless, working in the background to make my multiple calendars sync with each other, so I don't have to look at 5 different time blocks when scheduling. and the support is super responsive, but its so seamless you probably won't need to contact them.

Cons

No issues, everything seems to work seamlessly.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks so much for reviewing!

Chris from Salesforce

Such a huge impact from a small tool

I have been extremely pleased. It is "a relatively" simple tool that makes a huge difference in my day to day planning.

Pros

Cons

Everything has worked extremely well for me. Maybe the process to add more calendars could be automated. I had to send in an email request.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Tom from Eridani Ventures

Easy to set up. Just works.

I had a specific problem, and SyncThemCalendars solved exactly my problem. Easy.

Pros

Does one thing and does it exceedingly well. Easy to set up. Set and forget.

Cons

Might want a few more features, like selective sync

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review :-)

Shay from MissingLink AI

Industry: Information Services

Very useful and easy to use

Pros

1. One time setup 2. Just works 3. No more getting double booked`

Cons

Couldn't find any, this is just one of the things that you set up once and forget about it.

Megan from Megan Horn Digital, LLC

Sync and Forget

I use several different Google calendars to manage different schedules. I also use Calendly and other booking tools to allow people to schedule meetings with me. I got frustrated having to try to keep everything in sync, when Google doesn't offer a nice option for that other than sharing (which didn't suit my needs). I keep 3 of my calendars in sync so I can better manage my schedule and bookings.

Pros

I like that it does what it says it does: it keeps my calendars in sync. I keep 3 of my different Google calendars in line with this tool and finding it was a lifesaver.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. I'll probably outgrow the 5 syncs maximum soon, so I'll be looking for additional tiers/options for expanding.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

thanks for reviewing :-)

John from EliteSec Information Security Consultants, Inc.

Does exactly what I need

Pros

SyncThemCalendars is exactly what I was looking for. The fact that I can't easily sync my calendars natively was a bit upsetting to me, but I understand. This app did exactly what I wanted without having to write my own synchronization application, making it totally worth it's price.

Cons

Nothing in particular. The one thing I would like is access to an independent review of the software, or some form of audit that can be used to alleviate concerns by corporate users who may not be comfortable with this application having access to their internal calendars (for GSuite users).

Patrick from Deedy LLC

Perfect for synchronizing calendars

Very happy with SyncThemCalendars and would recommend to anyone who has to juggle coordinating availability across multiple calendars. I converted immediately after the trial and have never looked back

Pros

I am completely dependant on SyncThemCalendars' ability to set up a three-way sync between multiple calendars, and each sync getting their own configuration on how to copy meetings around/over. This is perfect for managing privacy while continuing to hold/reserve time slots

Cons

The 5 sync cap does leave me a bit limited in supporting all my accounts, but I think I may be an exception to most people's needs.

Awesome tool to master the @#$!@ of calendars

emailed in a question got the answer the rest was history.

Pros

Ability to have appointments, meetings and events show up in multiple calendars to best manage availability.

Cons

nadda= easy to use i had no negative or cons using this

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied April 2020

Thanks for reviewing :-)

Great niche product with potential to go mainstream

My personal, work and family calendar were completely messed up before I started using this service. The price is a bit too high and there is no annual option, but it works as a clock and I would still strongly recommend it.

Pros

My favourite use case: I can book family or out-of-office events in my personal calendar and it will automatically block the time in work calendar, but hide the event data. So nobody at work can realize if I am going to dentist or a surgeon.

Cons

It is impossible yet to integrate with Outlook and Apple calendars.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

thanks for reviewing :-) we actually do have a discounted annual subscription option, reach out and I'll provide more details.

Michael from Aspecto

Solved my problem!

Pros

It is so easy to sync your personal and work calendar, this way you don’t have overlapping events

Cons

Waiting for more features such as two way sync

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review Michael :-) Happy to hear you like our service.

Reliable, does the job

Pros

SyncThemCalendars does what it says on the tin. I've reliably had events populate across calendars.

Cons

Price seems a little high for what it is.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review

Ashley from Alpaca Your Bags Travel

Simple, Does Exactly What It's Supposed to do!

Pros

I purchased this product to sync two separate Google calendars that we use in our Destination Wedding and event planning business. It has worked flawlessly from day one. It's rare that a piece of technology is so seamless and easy to use!

Cons

Nothing - everything has been great. I can't wait to see future features.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Thanks so much for your review :-)

Kevin from Neverboss

Works like a dream

Worked right out of the box, very pleased, seems bulletproof so far.

Pros

Easy syncing makes my calendar appointments visible across multiple organizations. Fully customizable sync, so I choose what is visible and what is not.

Cons

Takes up to 2 minutes to sync. (Trivial annoyance.) After free trial ended and I paid, it accidentally double-synced appointments that had been set since the trial ended. (Minor annoyance.)

Jennifer from Financial Gravity

SyncThemCalendars Review

Pros

I have multiple calendar accounts. I am constantly getting overbooked with people booking directly thinking I am available. Now that I can sync them, it makes my opening much clearer to my coworkers.

Cons

I would love to be able to add two more accounts.

Reasons for Switching to SyncThemCalendars

I love Google and ease of use.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied April 2020

Thanks for reviewing :-) You can definitely add more accounts - reach out to us if you want to learn how.

Daniel from In Mind Therapy

Does an important job well

See above. Allowed us to streamline business in the USA (we're an Australian business)

Pros

I looked for a long time for a solution to allow automatic syncing calendars across timezones (to allow automation of appointment booking across timezones). Was a huge relief to fin SyncThemCalendars. Straightforward to use.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now. It was easy to use and did the job well.

Darwin from Wireless

Set it and forget it

I had some questions in the beginning and the founder answered them within hours.

Pros

I've always had the need to keep two gSuite Calendars in synch and wondered why someone hadn't created a service to do this. Finally it has been built and it works great. Easy to setup, nothing to maintain and it works.

Cons

Nothing negative to add, it just works.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied April 2020

Fabian from Inventu Research Inc

Industry: Market Research

Wow!!! just the extension I needed for my 2 gSuite calendars as I work in 2 different organizations

Exactly what I needed. I work from home full time for 2 different organizations (2 different gSuite emails) and I need to let others my availability to request meetings

Pros

The only product I could find that will truly sync my 2 gSuite calendars

Cons

It's not free. but they need to make a living

Reasons for Choosing SyncThemCalendars

THe only product that I was able to find that will do the job I needed

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied August 2020

Ashley from Financial Gravity

Helps streamline work

This has been a great experience so far and I would highly recommend.

Pros

The best feature about this software is the easy setup

Cons

The downside is it works with only 5 one way syncs but it is easy to work around!

Reasons for Choosing SyncThemCalendars

There is nothing like this program and was the only one on the market I could find.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied April 2020

Andrew from Beamdog

Industry: Computer Games

Fills a hole in Calendar Management

Pros

Being a google calendar user with many different accounts you think google would of already solved many issues, however this app steps up and does exactly what I need.

Cons

I don't like the 5 account limit, but I believe I can request more if needed.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied June 2020

Paul from Goldsmith Media Group

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great product!

Great experience syncing calendars between two companies.

Pros

The product is seamless. It just works. I'm one person and can only do one thing at a time.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Response from SyncThemCalendars

Replied March 2020

Great for Syncing Multiple Calendars

Pros

Works great to sync google calendars, super easy.

Cons

Limited to 5 syncs with the plan, would be nice if more were offered out of the box without having to contact support.