• icon"Great for setting up meetings, reminders deadlines, birthdays and more. Am very impressed with it I use it daily and everyone else in the office can see what is planned."
  • icon"Easy to access and share, simple and clear visualization with colors."
  • icon"It's pretty straightforward and I can use it on my phone or on my computer to book time on equipment or other shared resources."
  • icon"Scheduling, that is all it does. It has to be used in addition to other software solutions which can be a hindrance."
  • icon"There have been a handful of times when the site was down which was inconvenient."
  • icon"Also, if it's set to not let users edit, you can't even fix a mistaken post (wrong time or title). There should be a window where you can fix something before it's locked in."

Browse all Teamup Reviews

• Have you used Teamup and would like to share your experience with others?

Beth

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great way to keep in touch of your entire team

Andrea

Perfect for small teams

Pros

We have a small office and use Teamup as a shared calendar. It is nice to be able to see what everyone is doing and be able to schedule any one at any time. I also like that I can just select one person's calendar without having to weed through everything all the time.

Cons

As our team grows it is harder and harder to find colors for the calendar that are unique enough. If the colors are too similar it is hard to tell which calendar belongs to who at a glance.

Jon

Industry: Security and Investigations

April 2022

Teamup - Simple, easy to use software with a great phone app

The biggest business problem that Teamup solves for me is my communication with my service technicians. Other administrators and I can quickly add information to an event so that our technicians can see it on their phones, without having to call or text me.

Pros

The web interface is very intuitive and feature-rich. If I want to do something new Teamup almost always has that function. I love that I can color-code my company's schedule based on what different team members are doing. The customizable user profile is also a great feature. I allow my administrators to edit events, but my technicians can only view events. The transition to the phone app is seamless and easy to follow. I love that I can tap the address from the phone app and it loads directions on google maps right away. Being able to add a custom field is also very helpful.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about Teamup. The biggest drawback is the more features you want, the more you have to pay. For example, you have to have an upgraded plan to be able to attach pictures or documents to an event. That being said, it's still fairly inexpensive.

Reasons for choosing Teamup

Teamup seems to me to be the most intuitive and easy to use, with the best phone app.

Valerie

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Does what it needs

It does the job it needs to

Pros

I liked that the app is available for me to check the schedule anywhere

Cons

sometimes it was important for information to be present on the clander for individual events and the info would be buried in the event depending on if i was looking at it from the computer or from a device

Andrea

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to use, works well for a small team.

Convenient and easy way to manage the calendar for a small team.

Pros

Works well for a small team. We can each easily see what we have on our schedule and what other people are doing. I like being able to assign multiple people to an appt. I like the notes section and the fact that I can add an address that I can then use on my phone app to open it on GPS.

Cons

Some of the color choices are too similar and we have found that different people have different colors that appear on their screen compared to what I originally assigned to them. There have been a handful of times when the site was down which was inconvenient.

My Go-To App for Scheduling

My company has pretty unique scheduling needs, and I have spent hours searching and testing different scheduling apps. There is nothing else available today that meets our needs the way TeamUp does.

Pros

TeamUp is so easy to use, even for more complicated scheduling tasks. Even the free version is packed with features. I love how you can schedule up to 8 users at a time, and the iPhone and Android apps works well with no bugs.

Cons

The month and 8-week view can look a little complicated at first. Also, the daily agenda is not as helpful as it could be. I would really like to see a clock in/out feature to be added to a future version.

Easy And Effective

Pros

We use teamup on a daily basis. Its simplicity and powerful features make it, in my opinion one of top calendar companies in the business. Its price point was a huge plus for us, in making the decision easy to switch to them. We haven’t looked back since!

Cons

Some of the features inside of the app can be hard to find inside of layers of layers of settings. Some quarks that i wish it could do simple things that other calendar apps offer as a default.

Simple to use once set up

Good one, I only use it for basic calendar things, but it works well for that and does not sync everything up like Google calendar that ads fifty thousands dates and reminders that are hard to manage.

Pros

I like that the calendar is easy to read and manage, and that my entire team can see what is going on on a given date.

Cons

It is hard to set up, I wish it had an instructive once you want to add someone on the different steps you have to take. I always forget.

none

Benjamin

July 2022

Avis

Pros

La simplicité dans l’édition et la programmation des événements. Teamup propose des options de partage diverses et variées ! C’est un plaisir de l’utiliser que ce soit dans le cadre professionnel ou personnel ! Merci à l’équipe !

Cons

Je ne note pas de points faibles à TEAMUP

Rebecca

July 2022

Straightforward and easy!

It has been great! No issues and it is reliable.

Pros

This software took minutes to set up and train to our team. Everyone can have access on their phone to see real time updates.

Cons

I feel it works great for our needs and do not have any dislikes.

Reasons for choosing Teamup

It was cheap, easy to set up and train.

Fabiana

TeamUp is the best :)

TeamUp is a software available to all lovers of the depot in many countries and for me one of the best so far.

Pros

I can create applications in just a few minutes and connect with people from different countries with my same passion for sport. I choose between many teams and ready

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, the application is really good. I recommend it 100% and surely many friends will start using it.

jason

Teamup- a great starter scheduling software

Teamup has provided our small business with a great way to schedule our service, install and sales calls. The color coding allows us to easily schedule individual employees and see at a glance how each department is booked. Overall the ease of use and great functionality has increased our organization and functionality.

Pros

Teamup was a great choice for our small business scheduling needs. The schedule can be set up for numerous views (daily,weekly,monthly etc.) And is color coded by individual employees. The learning curve was non existent as the software is very straight-forward. Each item on the schedule can have pictures or documents attached as well as notes for reference.

Cons

The software does not integrate with some of our other business software as easily as google calendar or other similar options. Although teamup does a great job at what it is designed for....scheduling, that is all it does. It has to be used in addition to other software solutions which can be a hindrance.

Reasons for switching to Teamup

Teamup offered a more detailed calendar that benefited our service industry business.

Sophie

Perfect for a Busy Team!

This has revolutionized our team approach to Vocational Rehab and case management by coordinating our schedules easily and quickly.

Pros

Our company switched from Google Calendar to Team up about 2.5 years ago and have been thrilled with the switch. I like that we can each be assigned a color and have access to everyone's schedule, especially because there is some travel required for the position. I also like that there is a mobile app to see you calendar on the go, and that is has an individual code, so we get the privacy of no one else seeing our schedules.

Cons

I don't like that it is a little finicky about repeating events... I feel like I almost always mess up setting those up somehow.

Tiffany

Helpful for Athletes and Parents

Both of my children participated in little league, and our organization has used teamup for the past two seasons. It's been very helpful in keeping the schedules straight. I can select specific teams so that I am only viewing certain schedules, or I can look at other teams. This was useful when I wanted to see if other games were happening at the same time, so I could prepare for parking dilemmas or arrange ride-sharing.

Pros

teamup is a very useful software for both athletes and parents, particularly those that are familiar with Google Calendars. I liked that I was able to use the app to track sports schedules during little league season for both my children using the app. The ability to color code each team, and only select pertinent teams to view in the calendar was very helpful. Having constant access to the schedule was perfect, and syncing schedules with my normal Google Calendar was helpful.

Cons

This software simple and easy to use. I didn't really have anything that I didn't like about it! It served its purpose. I think other similar apps have more features, but if you need to just track schedules for sports, this is a great tool.

Kelly

Great calendar!

It has been a useful tool for our entire team and I highly recommend! The fact that we can add different levels of visibility/editing has been huge.

Pros

I love that we can schedule out all of our programming and color coordinate categories. Being able to minimize or focus on one feature has been very beneficial.

Cons

I wish there was a better feature for exporting the monthly calendar into PDF form. Currently, it crops off part of the month and you can only do one month at a time.

Reasons for choosing Teamup

We mainly just focused on Team Up at our specific account.

Sophie

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I love Team Up!!! It has been instrumental in keeping our small business/team on track and on time!

It keeps our team organized and on time. This allows us to be more efficient and give better service to our consumers.

Pros

I love that it is multi user and syncs immediately. I also love that you can add events to other people's calendars as we have many clients who are coming and going and we need to meet them all over town. This calendar allows the whole team to keep track of each other and their case loads to make sure no appts are missed.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little finicky with the phone application. I find that when I'm in a poor service area, even when connected to wifi it doesn't always sync properly. But usually it works great!

Fay

Teamup

I am very happy with the product I use it daily and it works well within the organisation and because you can use on phone everyone can see anytime.

Pros

Very easy to use and setup it is online and can be used on cellphone and linked. Great for setting up meetings, reminders deadlines, birthdays and more. Am very impressed with it I use it daily and everyone else in the office can see what is planned

Cons

there is not much I don't like have not come across anything yet that does not do what i want very happy with it.

Aurore-Cecile

Industry: Research

Help to share equipment or space

Was already helpful to share equipemnt but now that we need to share space too and work in shift it helps to organize the lab.

Pros

It's very easy to use and help to organize our lab in my case. It's easily customizable and can be accessed from home or on your computer

Cons

I like everything about this software it fulfills our need entirely. Sorry but I cannot find any con

Cressi

Excellent for Teams!

This super easy to use online program has helped our teams coordinate on joint ventures and meetings. We are able to keep track of team members, appointments, meetings and deadlines. I have expanded my use to personal activities as well and will definitely continue to use TeamUp.

Pros

Super easy to use, convenient, shareable

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like about

Christina