• Pros

• "I love that we can schedule out all of our programming and color coordinate categories. Being able to minimize or focus on one feature has been very beneficial."

• "Easy to implement and share, no margins for error"

• "you can have multiple people access and change the calendars. All our employees have this on their computers."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it is a little finicky with the phone application. I find that when I'm in a poor service area, even when connected to wifi it doesn't always sync properly. But usually it works great!"

• "there is not much I don't like have not come across anything yet that does not do what i want very happy with it."

• "Some of the features inside of the app can be hard to find inside of layers of layers of settings. Some quarks that i wish it could do simple things that other calendar apps offer as a default."

Browse Teamup Reviews

Andrea from EmployAbility: Employment and Housing Solutions, LLC

Perfect for small teams

Pros

We have a small office and use Teamup as a shared calendar. It is nice to be able to see what everyone is doing and be able to schedule any one at any time. I also like that I can just select one person's calendar without having to weed through everything all the time.

Cons

As our team grows it is harder and harder to find colors for the calendar that are unique enough. If the colors are too similar it is hard to tell which calendar belongs to who at a glance.

Andrea from EmployAbility: Employment and Housing Solutions, LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to use, works well for a small team.

Convenient and easy way to manage the calendar for a small team.

Pros

Works well for a small team. We can each easily see what we have on our schedule and what other people are doing. I like being able to assign multiple people to an appt. I like the notes section and the fact that I can add an address that I can then use on my phone app to open it on GPS.

Cons

Some of the color choices are too similar and we have found that different people have different colors that appear on their screen compared to what I originally assigned to them. There have been a handful of times when the site was down which was inconvenient.

Fay from Afrizim

Teamup

I am very happy with the product I use it daily and it works well within the organisation and because you can use on phone everyone can see anytime.

Pros

Very easy to use and setup it is online and can be used on cellphone and linked. Great for setting up meetings, reminders deadlines, birthdays and more. Am very impressed with it I use it daily and everyone else in the office can see what is planned

Valerie from Emerald employment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Does what it needs

It does the job it needs to

Pros

I liked that the app is available for me to check the schedule anywhere

Cons

sometimes it was important for information to be present on the clander for individual events and the info would be buried in the event depending on if i was looking at it from the computer or from a device

My Go-To App for Scheduling

My company has pretty unique scheduling needs, and I have spent hours searching and testing different scheduling apps. There is nothing else available today that meets our needs the way TeamUp does.

Pros

TeamUp is so easy to use, even for more complicated scheduling tasks. Even the free version is packed with features. I love how you can schedule up to 8 users at a time, and the iPhone and Android apps works well with no bugs.

Cons

The month and 8-week view can look a little complicated at first. Also, the daily agenda is not as helpful as it could be. I would really like to see a clock in/out feature to be added to a future version.

Easy And Effective

Pros

We use teamup on a daily basis. Its simplicity and powerful features make it, in my opinion one of top calendar companies in the business. Its price point was a huge plus for us, in making the decision easy to switch to them. We haven’t looked back since!

Aurore-Cecile from Saint Louis College of Pharmacy

Industry: Research

Help to share equipment or space

Was already helpful to share equipemnt but now that we need to share space too and work in shift it helps to organize the lab.

Pros

It's very easy to use and help to organize our lab in my case. It's easily customizable and can be accessed from home or on your computer

Cons

I like everything about this software it fulfills our need entirely. Sorry but I cannot find any con

Christina from Brown Rooftops

Awesome Free Calendar

Pros

The app! We use the free program and it has been great for our uses. The app is so easy to use and allows you to map directions directly from the appointment. It is so easy to use, everyone that has had to use it has had no problems. The search feature is also awesome!

Cons

You have to refresh the desktop calendar almost every time if there has been any appointments made on the app.

Tybithie from New Impulse Communications

Great Organizer For Free

I really enjoy the program and have used it for quite some time. I use it not only for my projects but even for my personal life. You can set up multiple admins so that multiple people can deal with the calendar. There is a free version and a paid version. I wish you could customize the URL as that would make it easier.

Pros

Helps keep everyone organize Can set up who see what Has color coding available Mobile App Can be shared

Cons

The free version doesn't have the ability to actually give a customized URL for the calendar that you make. Would be awesome to have that feature.

Fabiana from Mokima - All In One Marketing

TeamUp is the best :)

TeamUp is a software available to all lovers of the depot in many countries and for me one of the best so far.

Pros

I can create applications in just a few minutes and connect with people from different countries with my same passion for sport. I choose between many teams and ready

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, the application is really good. I recommend it 100% and surely many friends will start using it.

jason from expedition heating and air

Teamup- a great starter scheduling software

Teamup has provided our small business with a great way to schedule our service, install and sales calls. The color coding allows us to easily schedule individual employees and see at a glance how each department is booked. Overall the ease of use and great functionality has increased our organization and functionality.

Pros

Teamup was a great choice for our small business scheduling needs. The schedule can be set up for numerous views (daily,weekly,monthly etc.) And is color coded by individual employees. The learning curve was non existent as the software is very straight-forward. Each item on the schedule can have pictures or documents attached as well as notes for reference.

Cons

The software does not integrate with some of our other business software as easily as google calendar or other similar options. Although teamup does a great job at what it is designed for....scheduling, that is all it does. It has to be used in addition to other software solutions which can be a hindrance.

Reasons for Switching to Teamup

Teamup offered a more detailed calendar that benefited our service industry business.

Sophie from EmployAbility LLC

Perfect for a Busy Team!

This has revolutionized our team approach to Vocational Rehab and case management by coordinating our schedules easily and quickly.

Pros

Our company switched from Google Calendar to Team up about 2.5 years ago and have been thrilled with the switch. I like that we can each be assigned a color and have access to everyone's schedule, especially because there is some travel required for the position. I also like that there is a mobile app to see you calendar on the go, and that is has an individual code, so we get the privacy of no one else seeing our schedules.

Cons

I don't like that it is a little finicky about repeating events... I feel like I almost always mess up setting those up somehow.

Tiffany from MVSD

Helpful for Athletes and Parents

Both of my children participated in little league, and our organization has used teamup for the past two seasons. It's been very helpful in keeping the schedules straight. I can select specific teams so that I am only viewing certain schedules, or I can look at other teams. This was useful when I wanted to see if other games were happening at the same time, so I could prepare for parking dilemmas or arrange ride-sharing.

Pros

teamup is a very useful software for both athletes and parents, particularly those that are familiar with Google Calendars. I liked that I was able to use the app to track sports schedules during little league season for both my children using the app. The ability to color code each team, and only select pertinent teams to view in the calendar was very helpful. Having constant access to the schedule was perfect, and syncing schedules with my normal Google Calendar was helpful.

Cons

This software simple and easy to use. I didn't really have anything that I didn't like about it! It served its purpose. I think other similar apps have more features, but if you need to just track schedules for sports, this is a great tool.

Kelly from Aramark

Great calendar!

It has been a useful tool for our entire team and I highly recommend! The fact that we can add different levels of visibility/editing has been huge.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a better feature for exporting the monthly calendar into PDF form. Currently, it crops off part of the month and you can only do one month at a time.

Reasons for Choosing Teamup

We mainly just focused on Team Up at our specific account.

Sophie from EmployAbility LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I love Team Up!!! It has been instrumental in keeping our small business/team on track and on time!

It keeps our team organized and on time. This allows us to be more efficient and give better service to our consumers.

Pros

I love that it is multi user and syncs immediately. I also love that you can add events to other people's calendars as we have many clients who are coming and going and we need to meet them all over town. This calendar allows the whole team to keep track of each other and their case loads to make sure no appts are missed.

Cressi from iSmile Dental

Excellent for Teams!

This super easy to use online program has helped our teams coordinate on joint ventures and meetings. We are able to keep track of team members, appointments, meetings and deadlines. I have expanded my use to personal activities as well and will definitely continue to use TeamUp.

Pros

Super easy to use, convenient, shareable

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like about

Sonya from Sana Biotechnology

Industry: Biotechnology

Decent calendar system for scheduling shared resources or rooms

Shared equipment management for multiple resources.

Pros

It's pretty straightforward and I can use it on my phone or on my computer to book time on equipment or other shared resources. You can share the event to your own calendar if you want to keep track of it.

Cons

It's a bit cumbersome to have multiple calendars provided by different admins. I haven't figured out how to integrate it well into my own calendar. I can 'share' the event and it opens in google calendar, but it creates a new event. So if the Teamup one changes, the google one doesn't. Also, if it's set to not let users edit, you can't even fix a mistaken post (wrong time or title). There should be a window where you can fix something before it's locked in.

Rick from Hotwire Media

Perfect and easy to use shared online calendar

We needed a shared calendar across the 7 offices for the boardroom as we were constancy overbooking and this provided the perfect platform to ensure all office members had visability and the ability to book time out.

Pros

Easy to implement and share, no margins for error

Cons

The simplicity of this does not leave any examples to dislike

John from ACV Enviro

I love this calander

Pros

Cons

I really do not have any cons for this. I think it is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.

Jill from Safetec of America, Inc.

Teamup is great for shared calendars

Pros

This software is great to use company wide for organizing meetings or blocking out a conference room.

Cons

I wish there was some sort of chat functionality within it to easily send out notifications for better collaboration.

Sam from Sounds and Motion

Wonderful free scheduling solution for multiple people

Pros

No monthly fee, extremely customizable scheduling features that are easy to implement, awesome for multiple calendars for each employee making the life of anyone on a call scheduling a customer for an appointment a breeze.

Cons

It is a little lacking in features sometimes but that's about it. And for free you can't complain too much about that.

Great shared online calendar for Marketing purposes

Pros

Having been using TeamUp since quite a while now and really found it easy to use. Really useful for coordinating within teams at different locations and also to plan marketing activities. It is easy to use and gives good options to fill in the calendar and distinguish the campaigns.

Cons

Don't really have any issues with the tool yet. A small inconvenience though, even when you scroll on the smaller calendar at the side to another month, you would still need to click on a date for the bigger calendar to change as well. Would like it to happen automatically.

Pamela from Simplify Bizness

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Worked well

Pros

Our team used Teamup to schedule the maintenance team for our client. It worked great for our team. It is easy to setup and use.

Cons

In some cases we needed to double book at a particular time. Teamup was not flexible so we had to find a work around which wasn't too bad.

Fabio from Network Training Srl

Simple and flexible

Pros

Easy to access and share, simple and clear visualization with colors

Cons

Not very intuitive how to connect it with personal calendars

teresa from Harford Gymnastics

Team Up review

We use this software for our employees to list absences and coverage for those absences and managers can see who is out and who is covering. It has been so much easier than using paper.

Pros

I like that we can keep track of who is out and in for our employees who call out.

Cons

I like everything about it. We have not had any issues with it at all.

Matias from Right Cut Media Inc.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Shared calendars for everyone!

We were looking for a shared calendar solution for the office and after lots of trial, we finally stayed with teamup because it does exactly what we need. Now we can all see the calendars, add more information, edit appointments. Users who prefer using the web version have that option and users in a Mac with Calendar can suscribe to the calendars, if they prefer to use an app.

Pros

TeamUp has many options and settings to tweak. Great prices and functionality. Works with Slack.

Cons

Has too many options, takes some time and reading to set it up exactly as you want.

Brittany from VanHo Law

Has made our lives so much easier.

Pros

I especially like the scheduler view. It is fantastic to see everyone's court date side by side. This allows us to easily track where people as well as share information like location, which judge, ect. Previously used iCloud which did not allow for everyone to have easy access to the calendar.

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this software. It has overall been excellent and made our lives easier.

Great for any organization

Pros

Easy to collaborate with other departments in your organization in terms of events and what to look forward to. Because of the integrated calendar, it makes it a bit easier to plan for events that are not in the calendar

Cons

The mobile app is a bit mess. Not as user friendly. I think it can improve a bit.

Brian from River City Food Tours

Free version works well for our needs

Scheduling shifts made easier. Shared calendar.

Pros

The free version allows my employees to mark time they are available for work, so I can refer to their calendar when scheduling shifts. With some basic setup, it's easy to use.

Jamie from Castle Roofing & Construction

Excellent Team Functionality Software

It’s been very useful and a great tool when using remotely.

Pros

It’s ease of use and functionality. The team can access the info remotely.

Cons

Changing color of teams will delete the past entries.

YES!! Found It!

I was looking for a calendar that could be easily shared by our team that would allow us to isolate and highlight specific events. TeamUp provides the perfect solution!

Pros

Easy to use! Customizable color coding so we can easily distinguish between events, easy to share with our team across several locations. Highly recommend!

Cons

Have not found anything yet that I do not like. I was looking for a solution and have been very pleased to "happen upon" TeamUp. We will continue to use this program!

Kris from Priebe Security Services

It's a good application but can be somewhat confusing when setting up

Pros

Ease of use with the ability to create multiple ways of viewing calendars, and multiple calendars for different groups.

Cons

URL based logins that are unique but at the same time easy to lose. Very basic GUI that could be improved to look better and be more useful.

Heidi from Safetec of America, Inc.

Great calendar for sharing with employees!

Our company was looking for a calendar that could be accessed by everyone on our team and this was the perfect solution!

Nolan

Industry: Facilities Services

Shantel from Salida Family Dentistry, LLC

A Helpful Way to Keep Track of a Busy Team

Pros

I love so many of the features offered through TeamUp! It's a quick and easy way to create a schedule for our entire team and editing it is a breeze! I love the feature that allows you to create repeat items. And the fact that you can share it all on-line and give the entire team access to the calendar is so helpful! Life is so much easier since finding TeamUp!

Cons

This may already be an option and I have just managed to miss it, but I would love more color options.