What are Gradelink users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Gradelink software through verified user reviews

• icon"In the years since, we have continued to receive excellent customer care and support when needed. Also, as a Wisconsin Choice school, I love the WISEdata implementation."
  • icon"It's easy to use - very intuitive, customer service is always available, friendly and very helpful."
  • icon"Gradelink makes it easy to integrate all aspects of the education environment into one easy to use vehicle."
  • icon"I have had trouble with customer service in the past."
  • icon"Print off ALL my students' missing assignments in a report--not just missing from the classes they have with me. I wish there was a teacher app--especially for attendance."
  • icon"They should be referred to us and we can try to correct their problems."

Browse all Gradelink Reviews

• Have you used Gradelink and would like to share your experience with others?

Aaron

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Comprehensive, but complicated

Aaron

Great SIS

WCA uses Gradelink to connect parents with their child's school experience. Being able to see grades, discipline reports, and upcoming events allow families to gain insight into the school.

Pros

Gradelink is a very simple School information System (SIS). As such, the setup time is very fast. The Gradelink support team is very helpful in getting the support that is necessary.

Cons

Because the SIS is a simple, there are not many additional features. The basic features- gradebook, lesson plans, etc. are accessible. However, the more complex features are not available.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

Gradelink was simple to setup and offered their service at a price that was becoming to us.

Response from Gradelink

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Aaron! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of your service, so please look at gradelink.com/features to see what's available to you. Your input is valuable to us, so if there are still additional features you'd find useful, please talk with your support rep.

Replied June 2020

Lynn

July 2022

Makes generating transcripts a dream! Friendly customer service.

The support we have received has been very helpful in figuring out what we can and cannot expect from Gradelink. In the main, our team has been very happy with the professionalism Gradelink has given our school over the last 3 years. We plan to continue using it.

Pros

The transcript feature, communication features, and standards tracking have been exceptionally useful for our school. The main reason we looked for a SIS was for transcript records management, and Gradelink has been perfect for us. The Report Card has been more difficult to customize for our small school, but teachers have been able to find work-arounds.

Cons

Ease of Use is 4 stars because some teachers have had a difficult time getting the hang of it, and some help tutorials or explanations can be difficult to find until you know what you're looking for. One feature that we have asked for several times is an app for teachers. The software is unusable on a mobile device, and there are times when a student calls with a question and the teacher is not by a computer browser to help answer that question.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

Gradelink had the most usable features that would integrate with our school operation. Financial accountability was another reason we chose Gradelink; it has great pricing considerations for small schools. We were also able to take advantage of a bonus discount for the setup fee.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review, Lynn! Input like yours helps us to understand the needs of our schools better. We look forward to serving your school for many more years to come.

Katie

gradelink

Pros

Transcripts are easy to find and save as a pdf.

Cons

The calendar needs to be visible on the app. We really needs parents to be able to subscribe to the school calendar. It's synced from gradelink to our gradelink website, but parents really do need to have the ability to then subscribe to the calendar so the info can go directly to their phone calendars.

Response from Gradelink

We appreciate your feedback, Katie! It helps us gain a better understanding of our schools' and their families' needs.

Steve

Excellent Customer Service

Grade has done a good job of moving us off of our previous Student Information System (which was overly complicated) and making it easier and more user friendly to keep track of students, attendance, tuition, etc.

Pros

I love the customer service after the sale. I have asked several questions and have received follow-up answers, usually within a hour of asking the question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular has helped me through several questions.

Cons

I would like to see the financial piece enhanced, including the ability to pay through the phone app and not just online.

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

Cost and ease of use of Gradelink

Response from Gradelink

Thank you, Steve! It's rewarding for us to hear that Gradelink is working so much better for you than your old SIS.

mary

March 2022

Customer Service

The customer service is the best. Communication through email or phone calls are quick and valuable.

Pros

All in one system for teachers, students, parents, and administration.

Cons

When we first started using Gradelink it was very hard to communicate given the 3 hour time change, but this has been improved immensely

Grading

Response from Gradelink

Thank you, Mary! The support team appreciates your compliments.

Replied March 2022

Vickie

Gradelink for schools

Experience has been good. Customer service is excellent - respond usually in the same day, even when I am on the East Coast and they are at West.

Pros

It is very user friendly and covers everything we need. I like that you can easily correct issues in the finance area. Email and text messages are easy to set up and send out. I still have things to learn about some of the finer points - reports etc.

Cons

Some reports under financials can get quit lenthly. Wish it was on fewer pages etc. especially when running statement by category.

more options on Gradelink

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

other program not user friendly and didn't do what we needed it to do.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for sharing how well Gradelink is working for your school, Vickie!

Replied February 2021

Lauren

February 2022

Best in class

Pros

The ease of use for this software is definitely the best available. I have never used a system that works as seamlessly as this one does. I cannot imagine using anything else.

Cons

It was a little difficult to navigate inputting the lesson plans

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

I needed a better system that did not require as much attention

Response from Gradelink

We work hard to make Gradelink easy to use, so your feedback is much appreciated, Lauren!

Replied February 2022

Tina

August 2022

Good product - customer support is awesome!

I have to say the customer support is excellent. I recently had an issue where I couldn't see some grade codes I previously used. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] reached out to me and was very prompt with calling back and emailing me regarding my issue. She included screenshots and descriptions that were very helpful and pleasant to work with over the phone. She helped me resolve my problem, and the grade codes I was missing appeared back in my classes. The response time was quick, and again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was so helpful and great to work with.

Pros

I like the ability to use this as a grade book, along with the ability to communicate with families (via class pages and email). I also appreciate the ability to sync assignments from Google Classroom into Gradelink.

Cons

Personally, I don't see any cons from the user side. Gradelink is very supportive and receptive to suggestions.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to share how a member of our support team helped you out, Tina! The whole team works hard to take care of our schools, so they appreciate the recognition.

Ross

They Don't Stop Trying

Any time you get stuck, help is very near at hand. They have an incredible number of short videos that get right to the point and handle almost any question you have about how to do something. Their tech support is usually very prompt and has been able to help us work through some of the unique situations we've encountered. We're still working at some but are confident something will be worked out.

Pros

The integration into our existing system was painful, mainly because our previous processes were primitive and we had some unique requirements being a religious school that is partly a boarding school and partly a local school and serves both high school and college. Gradelink was not setup for that scenario but worked very hard with us to create work-arounds that, after one year, seem to be working well. Their communication included all the methods we needed and replaced a hodge-podge of approaches we had been using. It is now seamless and very useful. Our parents are very appreciative of the improved communication we now offer as well as the mobile app that lets them more easily track their child's progress. Teachers love the ease with which assignments can be created and scored. The addition of Google Classroom integration was huge for our school as we a fully committed to Classroom and can now easily sync grades. Their approach works well with few hiccups once you have the process down.

Cons

We were told that we would be able to handle both our high school and our college with one "copy" of Gradelink. This has proved problematic, but GL continues to work with us on solving those problems. There are still problems we are having with transcripts and class rank and hope those get solved before the end of the year.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

Gradelink was suited for smaller institutions like ours and priced reasonably for what they offer.

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

Gradelink offered better communication features and and easier interface for all involved.

Response from Gradelink

Each school's needs are unique, and while yours have been particularly challenging, we're happy to have the opportunity to serve your school, Ross!

Replied April 2021

Whitney

September 2022

Great for grade school but lacking customization for adult learners

Pros

This software is an amazing database for keeping student records. It is highly customizable and there are endless fantastic features for teachers when it comes to lesson planning and class management.

Cons

Not all schools are grade schools. The ability to change the verbiage of “parents” to something else would be helpful. It is also challenging to use the progress report feature because our school does not have “Terms”. Students come and go all year and have different program lengths. This makes for difficult reporting with the features Gradelink has. Lastly, there is not a way to quickly copy a class and bring all existing assignments with it.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you, Whitney. We value your feedback! It helps us gain a better understanding of our schools' needs.

Anna

Gradelink - Easy to Use

Overall it is good for the everyday tasks - our[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome. He gets back to me quickly, especially during busy periods and despite the fact we are on the East coast and he is on the west coast. He has been patient with me as I learned this system.

Pros

It is much easier to use compared to other school software's I have used. Much more user friendly.

Cons

In the Administrative area, there needs to be more reports that we can draw from.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

Renweb seemed to complicated.

Response from Gradelink

Our development team works hard to make things easier for our schools, so your feedback is an encouragement, Anna! Please talk with your support rep about the reports you need and we'll see how we can help.

Aimee

I love Gradelink!

We have found Gradelink to be superior to other SIS programs we've used in the past. The cost is more practical and there are very few glitches. It works well across PC and Mac platforms.

Pros

I love the ease of use, functionality, and cost of this software. However the part I like MOST is the customer service. Whenever we have a question or issue, Gradelink customer service/technical support representatives are helpful and friendly.

Cons

The only part of Gradelink that I don't love is the lesson planning feature. It is sufficient, and I could easily get by using that module. However, I prefer the flexibility of another lesson planning product.

Orbund and FACTS

Orbund and FACTS

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

We were very frustrated with the technical glitches we experienced with HeadMaster. You also had to use a portal to access the program. The interface was designed for PC, and it was clunky on a Mac. We often were kicked off during a session, and sometimes lost data.

Response from Gradelink

You made the support team's day, Aimee! We're always looking for ways to improve Gradelink, so please send a note to service@gradelink.com to let us know what changes you'd like to see in lesson plans.

Nancy

Gradelink Review

Pros

Technical issues with login and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] didn't stop until we were all fixed. She is wonderful! Thank you for all your help!

Cons

No cons at this time because [SENSITIVE CONTENT] solved all our problems!

Response from Gradelink

That's great to hear, Nancy! Our support team works hard to take care of our schools, so they appreciate the recognition, even if we can't see their names.

Missy

Good but could be Better

I like Gradelink. The customers service team is always Very Helpful. They know what they are doing and they know how to explain things so we can understand. Thank you.

Pros

I like that there are a lot of functions, and it can be used for many things... for teachers, administration, lunch staff... everyone is working form the same place. We only have to have one program and it works.

Cons

There are a lot of functions, and a lot of things can be done with one program. :) This program takes some time to get used to. You have to watch ALL the training videos (the videos are good). But there are little things like having to type in the same contact person over and over for different children. There should be an option to add a new person or add an existing person to a pickup list. Also, I don't understand why the online payments don't get posted to the Ledger. If they pay with a credit card online I still have to manually add it to the Ledger so they can see that they paid for tuition. In the program we used last year it showed up automatically. One more thing, when a child is checked in/out or signed in/out for attendance, is there a way for the name of that child to be a different color or something when they are in or out. Sometimes teachers can't remember if a student was checked in or not, so they do it again, but this signs the student out. Then they have to do it again to sign them in again. If there was a way for the students' names to look different (like a different color) when they are signed in then it would be very helpful. Thank you.

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

As our school is growing we needed more options.

Response from Gradelink

We're always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your feedback, Missy! The development team is working on automatic updates for the ledger, although we don't have a release date yet. Stay tuned!

Replied September 2020

Nancy

Great Product...Great Value

Gradelink makes our job that much easier.

Pros

I chose Gradelink for our school because the basic system had so many components. Other SIS's I researched charged per component. Smartsend Pro makes communication easy. We added the online payment integration for incidentals. Gradelink allows for the flexibility to fit the needs of my school.

Cons

Adding on or starting up a new feature and/or personaliztion of the product can sometimes be time consuming.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

At the time, the alternative product had additional fees for different components that are included in the base SIS with Gradelink. The pricing parameters with Gradelink allow for increases & decreases in enrollment without major changes to my budget.

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

We wanted a SIS and communications medium that worked as one, not just online grading.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for choosing Gradelink, Nancy! It's rewarding to know that you've found some much value in it.

Replied April 2020

LAURENTIU

Great platform for school management, grades etc

Excellent, we were very happy with it

Pros

The software is fully featured, and offers a lot of bells-and-whistles within the basic package (attendance, grades, email messaging, discipline, GPA, reports, report-cards generation, contact info, emergency info, medical records info etc.). For a moderate price, you can add a few more features (e.g. unlimited text messaging, parent/student registration etc). The platform is very intuitive and allows a lot of customization (grade periods, grade scale, weighted grading, own discipline and attendance system etc). Support is well rounded, with a lot of online instructional materials (video and text) and phone support is very responsive. Another nice thing is that you can open simultaneously several accounts (admin, teacher, etc) in the same browser, and it has good security measures (accounts can be blocked by admin, you know who signed last and when, accounts get locked after third wrong singnin attempt etc).

Cons

The overall aspect is outdated, the colors are bleak, the whole system looks old school. Also, it behaves weirdly when averaging periods and grades (sometimes), you don't know exactly how it's done.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

Better options and price, better support

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

Engrade was a much less functional and efficient product and the support was almost inexistent

Response from Gradelink

We've worked hard to make Gradelink as useful as possible, so it's gratifying to see how much your school community is accomplishing with it, Laurentiu! An update of the interface is on our to-do list, so stay tuned. And, if you haven't already, please talk with your support rep about averaging periods and grades so we get that figured out.

Portia

Gradelink for Schools is awesome.

Gradelink makes our operation completely automated and allows to admin to access student information efficiently. The less paper in our work environment the better.

Pros

This software allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder. The the software is utilized the easier it becomes to start a new school year because so much info carries over. The information that parents and students have is presented differently because each user has a different goal for using the software. Gradelink makes it easy to integrate all aspects of the education environment into one easy to use vehicle.

Cons

The software does not allow users to edit and input their own personal information. There fore keeping up on ever-changing hone numbers and even teacher info is a challenge. The information from previous years is not as easy to access. It is accessible though.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

Gradelink was the most user friendly.

The company folded.

Response from Gradelink

"...allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder." We love that, Portia! And we agree that using less paper is a good thing. We appreciate your comments because they help us understand our customers' needs.

Barbara

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Answer to a small school's needs

I have been very satisfied with Gradelink, from usability to customer service when there is a question or concern. The staff is always polite and efficient. I would like to see some of the"extras" included in our package, simply from a budgetary perspective. We are a little school, your tuition/fees program looks excellent, I would like to see if it more effective that what we are using now. I highly recommend Gradelink and have spoken to other administrators about our success with the program.

Pros

I needed a program that would be easy to implement, easy to use, and affordable. After reviewing a number of SIS programs, Gradelink met the needs of the school. Having the program for five years I have found new staff members are able to jump in quickly, parents love the ease of communication and availability of attendance, grades, and comments concerning their children. We also use the "news" page to keep parents up to date with reminders and current events. I use the program for snow cancellation and delays, as well as blast informational emails to our community, including alumni.

Cons

There are still a couple of pieces of information that take me time to access, including a quick attendance report on an individual student or a readable transcript that is inclusive of attendance, but a part of that might be my lack of knowledge. Customer service has been excellent in helping us customize report cards, something we could not do independently. Some of the staff is still reluctant to use the planning program to its full capacity, I'm not sure if there is an overarching reason or merely a comfortability learning curve.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

I'm not sure these alternatives SIS companies are correct, the program is not allowing me to put in the companies as I remember them. Some programs were way out of our budget, some were far more or far less than what we needed, Gradelink was the right fit. The people I spoke with during the process were hugely helpful, professional, knowledgeable, patient. I spent a summer researching and experimenting with free trials. Gradelink won me over, and the staff has been nothing but supportive about the decision, which is why I have recommended Gradelink to other administrators that have been dissatisfied with their services. Gradelink grows with our school and our needs. I expect to be a long time customer.

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

Engrade no longer met our needs and had glitches that hindered my work. I realized the advantage of having a SIS that integrated a strong communication component with online grading/planning/standards/progress report and report card generating capacity, in addition to the ease of new staff member and parent usability.

Response from Gradelink

We love hearing how well Gradelink fits your needs, Barbara, so thanks for sharing! We're always happy to help and there's no charge for training and support so please contact your support rep for assistance on anything from lesson plans to attendance reports. Or click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink for tons of invaluable information, including articles, screenshots and videos.

Debbie

Gradelink does what we need!

We've solved communication problems and group texting as well as phone calls with the program. Our overall experience has been positive. Gradelink has been very responsive to any concerns we have had.

Pros

Gradelink has been user friendly and provides us with all that we need to store our student information and communicate with our families at a reasonable price. The customer service has been great. It is easy for us to call and get help if we get confused or don't understand an aspect of the program. We do not need to set aside days to do teacher training. The program is simple enough that brief training sessions and video links are all we need to train new teachers. Ease of enrollment and re-enrollment are nice as well.

Cons

At times, I would like more features, such as digital sign in for our preschool and aftercare. They have a program for that, but it is not what we need, so we will wait patiently for the program to be perfected! :) When parents enroll, we have found that they can skip certain answers by just putting in a space or a letter, for example. We would like for that feature to some how be fixed.

Reasons for choosing Gradelink

Originally, it was because of the cost of the other program. We are glad we made the decision because it is still much more cost effective for our small school AND seems much more user friendly when talking to other schools who use RenWeb.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for a great review, Debbie! We always appreciate feedback from our schools to let us know what's working well and what could use improvement.

Eileen

Gradelink is an intuitive SIS with great support.

Our experience with Gradelink has been stellar! We were briefly forced to migrate to another SIS because of mandates from our district. But there was such a hue and cry from faculty, parents, and students, that at the end of one term we were allowed to return to Gradelink. For our size of school, Gradelink seems a perfect fit!

Pros

Some of the best endorsements of Gradelink are from our teachers and parents. Teachers who aren't particularly comfortable with technology say this is the most user-friendly SIS they have ever encountered. Those who are comfortable with technology find the system easy to learn and use effectively. I like that Gradelink just seems so intuitive. It behaves like it was designed from the school's needs up, as opposed to systems that seem to be designed from the top down by programmers to do what they think schools need. I was the system administrator for several years and worked with Gradelink customer support extensively. They were excellent! We had to implement new report cards, and they worked closely with us through the transition. I also liked the ability to create a test student to see how something would work before running with it. For functions that are only performed once in a while, e.g. opening a new term, Gradelink has links on that page with quick how-to reminders. You don't have to open and wade through a separate help window. I found that a great time saver. Parents find the system easy to use and so do our middle school students, who check their grades and monitor assignments routinely. We also like the communications portions of the program. The teacher pages, email capability, grade-books, etc. are all available with a single sign-in.

Cons

We've all gotten used to Microsoft and Google email products, and email from the Gradelink platform doesn't have all the features users find in dedicated email systems. For grades, it is live right away--there isn't a way to post grades, but not publish them until a later time. That might be desirable in some isolated cases, so much of a drawback all things considered.

Response from Gradelink

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought-out review, Eileen! We appreciate your suggestions for ways to make improvements. We're so glad you came back and we look forward to many more years of working with your school community.

Haiat

I am very happy with gradelink software. It made my life easy as an administrator.

Most of all, the biggest benefit is that it saves our time in the office. We do not have information everywhere. All information is located in the software.

Pros

Every information we need is stored in G.Link. All lesson plans and standards are together. Standards carry a lot of information for teachers. Grades are easily entered and are not lost. Parents communication has gotten better this year because of G.Link. Every teacher has a web page that she/he can design. Administrators can publish their announcement daily, weekly and monthly. We like the fact that it prepares the students' report cards and transcripts. We do not have to do that any more. The discipline, students' health life, parents' information is all there for us. Teachers like it so much. They still need to get used to it and the deadlines they receive but I know for a fact that they like the features in the lesson plans such as copy and paste the whole week then make daily changes. I keep teaching this feature because that 's what will make their planning so easy, especially for those ho have 6 different subjects to plan. I love how the administrator can easily check teachers' lesson plans, up to date grades. Teachers reports is another feature that is really valuable. Once teacher understand how to use, they can retrieve a lot of information from those reports and use. The Gradelink staff and team members are extremely sharp and helpful. They usually give us answers right a way even if we call 10 times a day. They still help. They know well that once we get it we will stop calling them. I love their big support.

Cons

One thing does bother me. We want to send information to parents such as pictures, newsletters and so on. We can not send 2 at the time or more than one. We have to wait a certain time in order to send another info. This does work for us as we have to send timely information. Something that we have to send today, we can wait until next week to send. It is time sensitive.

Response from Gradelink

It's wonderful that Furqaan Academy is making good use of so many of Gradelink's features, Haiat! We're always happy to help, so, if you haven't already, please contact your service representative about sending multiple messages to your students' parents.

Replied July 2017

Karen

I enjoy using this comprehensive, well organized software.

Not only has this software streamlined our grading and transcripting process, but it allows us to keep parents informed of students' academic progress, as well as school events in an easy and seamless fashion.

Pros

I do enjoy this software immensely! It has a lot of great features, which meld together seamlessly. I have used this software both as a guidance counselor with full admin privileges, and as a teacher. It is easily accessible to parents, and allows teachers to keep parents informed on a daily basis. The platform appears to be solid, and I don't have random "grade changes" while I'm not looking! I've listed four small issues below. When these are fixed, it will be fairly close to perfect, and I will be able to give it five stars all around. As with any multiple-feature computer program, there is a learning curve. Customer support is always there and willing to talk to us.

Cons

1. We cannot set up grading differently for middle school and high school. (We would like 25% per quarter, 10% exam for middle school, 40/40/20 for high school.) 2. We cannot easily select out parent vs. student e-mail in the Communicate section. 3. I would like to ability to write a comment on a transcript that is neither a test nor an award. 4. I would like to have the ability to print out a grade level of transcript. Specifying graduation year rather than grade level would be fine.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a well-thought-out review, Karen! We go to great lengths to make Gradelink an all-in-one solution for schools and their students, while still keeping it easy to use. We'll get in touch with you to talk about possible solutions to the issues you listed. We'll see what we can do to earn those five stars!

Replied July 2017

Tina

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved. In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue. Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!

Pros

Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

Cons

There are times when I would like to export information to create mailing labels or rosters for testing and to my knowledge, I am not able to do this with Gradelink.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for the epic review, Tina! Mike and the rest of the team are happy to help in any way we can. As for exporting info, please contact support and we'll see what we can do.

Replied December 2016

Stephanie

Gradelink Integration

We’ve enjoyed working with gradelink. There grading, report cards, attendance, student database, transcripts, etc. are fantastic and easy to use. Love having this system!

Pros

I love the customer support and how easy it is for me to get an answer for what I’m looking for. Never have I worked with better customer support!

Cons

I’m not a fan of the lesson plans. They are designed to mirror Planbook, but the features just aren’t there to facilitate it. We ended up switching back to planbook this year. It’s slightly aggravating because gradelink is an all in one system.

FACTS

Pricing

FACTS

Reasons for switching to Gradelink

Engrade merged with another company and no longer offered the services we needed.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you, Stephanie, you made the support team's day! We also appreciate your feedback on lesson plans because it helps us better understand what schools need.

Gradelink