• Pros

• "It is a great tool for those of us not in public education. I am able to use the free version of the gradebook to keep track of assignments/grades for my students. I love this product!"

• "I love how easy it is to use and communicate with parents through. The customer support is also excellent!"

• "I like that it is easy to use. It is easy to find. It is accessible from anywhere. Setting up the classes and adding students is easy. The fonts are easy to read. "

• Cons

• "uploading letterhead is a pain but we made it work."

• "There was a little bit of a challenge when initially determining how to set up individual courses within a semester, but once you get the hang of it, it works well."

• "There is really nothing that I dislike, other than sometimes I forget the steps to do something new for each semester."

Browse iGradePlus Reviews

Donyelly from Vet Tech Institute of Houston

Industry: Veterinary

One Stop Shop of Functionality

Overall, The use of iGradePlus has made my management of over 250 students in over ten classes, with multiple assignment a breeze. I no longer have to use multiple spreadsheets to track attendance, scores, grades, and communications.

Pros

I love the versatility of the platform. There are so many functions that work well together. The software is well integrated and very thought out. The pathway from page to page is logical and intuitive. Anytime I had an issue with the iGradePlus, I received a response swiftly. And they are eager to take suggestions as well.

Cons

There are some functionalities of the newest upgrade that are still in beta or not as functional, but I am confident that they are working out the bugs, such as bulletins and memos. I would like to see a search function for the email content. I've used it for so long, my emails have grown.

Alicia from Bridge Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Outstanding product!

Igrade is a great product with many features that make it stand out in its industry. Without question, the customer service is by far the thing I am most impressed with. I have used other SIS programs/online gradebooks and have been happy with the service provided, but have found igrade to be slightly a cut above the rest. It is clear that the creators of igrade are eager to offer a product that serves its customers. Upgrades I have requested have been implemented and their communication is by far the best I have experienced in the industry. Again, the customer service really is the deciding factor for me!

Pros

Features such as the news feed, calendar and bulletin board make communicating with parents, students and staff easy. While posting in the previous areas of igrade, an email can be sent simultaneously, streamlining my to-do list. Schedules are color-coded and easy to read. Making changes to schedules is quick and easy. I love the ability to customize who messages (emails through igrade) are sent to. I often need to send messages to 400-500 recipients which would need to be split into additional messages through my business email account.

Cons

There are two minor "cons" but both can easily be worked with as they are. 1) There are times when it would be very helpful to view grades of several assignments (from a block of time) and all students in the class, such it is with a traditional (paper) gradebook. As it is, I am able to view all assignments from one student or the grade average for all students in a specific class. 2) The messaging system utilizes personal email accounts instead of having an internal messaging system. The igrade account holder (student) has full access to the email account in which their student portal has been registered with. This is not an issue as long as parents are made aware of this. NO parent has complained about this feature...they simply use a different email address if privacy is wanted.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

Customer service. They were the only company that responded to my questions in a timely manner. Features that caught my eye were the news feed, messaging system and behavior report option.

Mike from Lighthouse Private Christian Acaddemy

iGrade Review

I have worked with other administrative programs and find iGrade to be somewhat "clunky" to use. I really do not like the feature that moves all assignments from one year to the next. I change assignments every year and now have to delete them as we move from one marking period to the next.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to input grades and assignments. Attendance is also very easy to take care of at the beginning of each class.

Cons

There is little information on students and families for communicating with them through iGrade. It can be cumbersome to adjust grade scales, although I do not know if this is an iGrade issue or administrative issue at the school I am currently serving.

Erin from LCPS

iGradePlus

This software has offered our school a great platform that promotes organization and involvement. It is affordable and you can even try it out for free to see how it fits your needs!

Pros

I love this software for grading purposes. It is so easy to track my students grades. It is very user-friendly and customizes to my specific class. There are features for all involved within my classroom (admin, teachers, students, parents). There is even attendance and behavior tracking!

Cons

It takes awhile to figure out the exact type of reports you are looking to generate to meet the needs of your school (admin side).

Rob from Calvary Baptist Church

Great Service and Quick Response

I couldn't be more pleased with their service. The product is really good and gets better every year. Thanks for the dedication to give us what we need iGradePlus!

Pros

Initially I chose iGradePlus because of its price and ease of use. However after using it I discovered they had quick and responsive service. We are pleased with the overall product and service. More is added every year and most is based on what we ask for as customers.

Cons

There are several features not up and running yet. This is probably due to the number of years it takes to refine the software. I will say though, new features are rolled out several times a year. Thankfully these roll outs are based on what we the customers need and ask for. Knowing this we patiently and expectantly look forward to the continued evolution of this product.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

We chose iGradePlus for the pricing and also it had the basic features we were looking for. They have added so much more since we started with them in 2016.

Anne from PPEP TEC

A high school teacher's perspective

Overall, I am mostly satisfied with iGrade. The cons do get irritating though which is why I can't give it 5 stars. I strongly recommend they create a "limited admin" user account so teachers can look up grades/attendance for all students in the school, especially when you are an adviser to a group of students for the year. This sort of account would not allow the user to change or alter any information in iGrade.

Pros

I like being able to copy assignments to other classes I teach, which saves me time. Entering grades is user friendly for the most part, meaning you can figure it out with little to no training. I like that there are things you can personalize, as in creating different assignment categories.

Cons

I don't like that the default setting for attendance is "present" (but that may just be how my school administrator set it up). I sometimes use the administrator account to look up students' grades and attendance in all their classes, and what I notice is, and this is my biggest complaint with iGrade, that students' absences are hard to track per class period when you look up their attendance. It just says they have 3 absences, but doesn't say in which period (unless you go through extra steps to figure it out). One other feature I don't like is that grades copy automatically when we start a new school year: this means if I taught English 10 1st period last year, but this year I teach English 12 1st period, my gradebook for 1st period is FULL of all of the old assignments from 1st period last year. That requires me to go and delete them all, which can be very time consuming (even if trying to do a bulk delete, which seems to slow the program down significantly). Finally, I wish teachers had the ability to simply look up students' grades in other classes without having admin access in iGrade.

Dan from Terre Hill Mennonite High School

iGradePlus

Overall I really like iGradePlus and highly recommend it.

Pros

I like how this software is easy to use. It accomplishes exactly what we need to do without all kinds of confusing extras. It does not require training in order for staff members to begin using it. In addition, I like the price. As a smaller, private school with a limited budget, iGradePlus is actually affordable for us unlike many other high powered management programs.

Cons

I dislike the calendar and teacher planning options. I am unaware of any way to integrate other calendars into iGradePlus. So our school uses both Microsoft 365 and Google as platforms. I wish there was a way to integrate one of these.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

We chose iGradePlus because of its affordability and ease of use.

Annette from Worcester Public Schools

Teacher tools

Grading evidence for meetings, and ease of use for students and parents.

Pros

The ability to communicate with students and parents with ease. Posting student work and grades make grading and creating a portfolio of student completed work for Parent, IEP, or 504 meetings a perfect place for evidence of student growth.

Cons

None at this time. If I do have any questions about changes. There is always a quick response.

Tina from worcester public schools

A good tool for educators

very positive experience and I also recommend it to my coworkers.

Pros

I like how I can email my students' work when I am out. Students find it easy to follow assignments and grades.

Cons

only that last year we could not enter a grade with the automatic columns in assessments

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

I found it when I was researching and I read the comments

Jennifer from The Piarist School

Best free grading system!

The school where I teach is very small and cannot afford expensive grading software. iGrade Plus gives us an awesome program without the high costs. We tell all the new teachers to check it out.

Pros

Completely easy to use. It makes sense. I can spend just a few minutes at the beginning of the year setting it up and I'm good for the rest of the school year.

Cons

Nothing, really. It perfectly fits my needs.

Carmen from BRG School of Radiologic Technology

Great VALUE and Easy to Use!

We are a very small institution that does not have the funding for the more expensive online portals; this program is perfect for our students to have the online access without paying such a high cost!

Pros

The ease of using this grading program is wonderful. The students are able to log in and see their grades at any time and see my comments of why they lost points. It is easy to add students each semester and if they were already in one of my classes then their information transfers right over with just a click! I love that I can apply the fields I select to everyone in the class if I want when inputting an assignment.

Cons

Navigating through the reports and trying to run a report of just what you need can be cumbersome. I wish once I have created a report that it would be saved as a template regardless if I started a new grading period/semester.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

I don't remember all the different products I researched. But cost to the institution, as well as to the student, was considered. We also considered the ease of use and the ability of the student to have access was instrumental in choosing iGradePlus.

Margaret from St. Charles Christian Home Educators

Excellent For Classroom management

My classes are once weekly middle school and high school college model classes designed for homeschoolers. I teach about 100 students a week and have parent helpers input grades. iGradePlus is easy to set up each year and explain to my parent helpers. Parents of students have ready access to their children's information and communication between instructor and parent is really easy. In addition, my experience with contacting the company has been wonderful! They respond immediately and work to fix whatever problem has been encountered, whether it was a parent access problem or something on the instructor side of the program. iGradePlus is also very affordable!

Pros

iGradePlus is used by all our instructors because it is easy to understand and set up and provides a fantastic array of record keeping and student management options. Instructors are able to set parameters and guidelines for grading, keep track of attendance and behavior, easily communicate with parents and students, and offer parents access to their children's grades. Anytime I have a question or have encountered a problem and email the company, I receive a quick response and the help I need to fix the problem.

Cons

Working up methods of deducting percentage off of total grades instead of point off of scores for grades. As of the end of this past school year, iGradePlus hasn't included a percent off total score option, just a points off the score entered option for late work. Much of my grading involves inputting actual points on a quiz or study guide which can range from 10 points to 125 points, so it's difficult to have a built in number of points deduction for late work. I need a percent off late work option. I have been told they are working on that option, so it might be fixed for this year. But that is a minor problem compared to how much I like the overall program!

Jeffrey from SMS10 Wendstattgasse; Vienna, Austria

Revelatory! Changed my whole professional life.

Within three months of implementing iGradePlus everything had changed. My students were 500% calmer, more focused, and better-motivated. Even the only marginally academic ones were working harder, because my school is a sports-focused school, and most of my kids hate to lose at anything, including grades, so when they can see their grades and know I´m keeping score (and know their parents can see as well) it makes them want to work hard to win. Also my students quickly came to trust me more because they could see at any time exactly how I was grading them, and they could adjust when they needed to. The better students even started correcting ME when I would make mistakes in data entry! And then we were on the same team- us against the computer. My job was no longer to judge my students, but rather to help them to get the grades to say what my students wanted their grades to say. Also, iGradePlus´s customer service is among the best I´ve ever encountered. During the implementation process I contacted the company VERY frequently and they always replied within 24 hours. Not only that, but they were friendly, professional, and responsive- really able to listen to my concerns and take action, even to the extent of implementing features in the software that I had requested. Bug fixes were often immediate.

Pros

iGradePlus has completely changed my professional life, and the educational life of my students. Gone are the days when I had to run around like a harried parent, making sure students knew what was going on and what it could mean for them. Now the information about what they need to do and what it means to their grade is there, always-accessible online, clear and transparent. They have no excuses, they always know where they stand, and it is instantly clear to them and their parents what they need to do to improve. I have to do a fraction of the hard discipline and motivation that I used to do, because when kids can see their situation clearly they generally want to do the best they can with it. And when parents also know exactly what is going on they easily can see how to help. And most parents, in their hearts I´ve found, truly want to help if only they know what the problem is and HOW to help. My first report card and parents´ evening with iGradePlus were an absolute revelation. There was no stress, no tears, no frantic negotiations and threats from parents- everyone walked in already knowing what the current grade was, and more or less which categories of grades and activities were the problem. We spent our time not arguing but pleasantly discussing subtleties of the students´ challenges, feelings, and strengths. Other teachers started to notice how relaxed I was at grade time, and now much of my school is using iGradePlus.

Tatiana from Tokyo YMCA International School

Fantastic Teacher Tool

iGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The gradebook is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It aslo offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar. I would like to see the attendance and behavior log to either be on the main login page for parents or to set up email notifications to parents when a log is made. Eventually, I'd love it if it incorporated a place to make lesson plans as well. Overall, this is an amazing website. I have introduced it to several other teachers at my school and they really like it as well. Along with being a great resource, they also offer fantastic customer service. Any time I've ever had a question or needed something fixed, they have responded very quickly and worked hard to solve any issues. I will continue to use this service and I look forward to what new features they will roll out with next!

Pros

iGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The grade book is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It also offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar.

Christi from True north

IGrade and the learning curve

Overall, we are very happy with I agreed. There are a few tweaks that would make it easier, but we love what we have seen so far.

Pros

I like the ability To connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child’s grades and progress to connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child’s grades and progress at any time.

Cons

With the particular school that we attend, it is frustrating that we can’t seem to combine all of our weekly assignments into one document for printing without using an outside program. For instance, if my child is in three or four different classes, I have to print out three or four different syllabuses each week. I would much rather be able to open it and click on it and print it as one document. I would also like to have The ability to use I agreed in the form of an app, because I mostly use our grade from my iPad or iPhone.

Staie from FAITH Coop, Bay Area Homeschool Academy

Gold Star for iGradePlus

Overall, iGradePlus has been a great tool for me in tracking grades, easily accessing grades for students and parents, and printing reports. I also really like being able to click on a individual student to see what they may be missing or look for patterns in their work, whether they be positive patterns to encourage them in or poor patterns where they need coaching in a specific area.

Pros

I like that it was easy to get started with iGradePlus. In addition, it is very affordable and the customer support was very responsive the one time I needed help with something.

Cons

It's a little cumbersome in naming categories and weighting them as those are on different screens and were not as intuitive (to me) to find.

Brandi from Truth Trekkers Christian Coop

I cant say enough

I cannot say enough. Great price, product and best of all customer service. I plan to use this product for years to come.

Pros

It is very easy to use and their Customer Support is quick to respond to any questions and issues. I appreciate I can customize my grade periods, weights and drops. It makes it even easier that I can give each class a color. That really helps me and my students differentiate all their classes.

Cons

I cant think of much. I would LOVE if I could copy whole days of the calendar and move it with a drop and drag to a new day. Now, that may be super techy, but that's the only thing I would LOVE to have.

Leah from Montessori Academy of Cincinnati

Math teacher review of iGradePlus.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use. I am not a techie by nature and I have a relatively easy time navigating the site. I like that I get prompt replies when I email. Very friendly and helpful. We chose iGradePlus for its price point and ease of use. I believe we have been using the program for 3 years.

Cons

I think that some improvements could really help. 1. The way to add guardian email is a bit counter intuitive. It takes some time and searching to get to the screen needed in order to edit. 2. For some reason, assignments from the previous year stay in the classes. Quite annoying!! Why would they remain in a new school year grade book?? It used to be that I could delete many assignments with a couple of clicks. Now, I have to endure the tedium of deleting them one by one. I am spending a ridiculous amount of time doing this. 3. I always have a hard time with the reports function. The template instructions are a bit difficult and I can never print out more than one report at a time without some mishap, like dropped classes. Again, way too time consuming for a user.

Mark from The University of Louisiana Monroe

Great Software for Educators

I've been a user for several years now and couldn't be happier.

Pros

The software functions well and the customer service response has been great over the years. I also liked that users are sent an activitation invitation email. I can quickly tell whether students are really going to take the online classes seriously if they activate it quickly. Those who do tend to stay in the course. Those who don't... a warning signs that they may not be best suited for the online environment.

Ease of use Activation email invitation to students Customer Service

Richard from Cascade Vista Baptist School

Great for new software

We are able to use it as our grading program and works well for our needs.

Pros

The developers are regularly making updates and respond to questions and needs quickly. The evolution of development has improved this product since its inception.

Cons

It still seems to not have much room for adaptation. Would like to see the development of other uses for report card styles and changes.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

Cost and effectiveness for our needs.

Gwendolyn from Sturdy Tutorials

iGradePlus has all the features I need and want! It is very reliable.

* iGradePlus is easily personalizable. I found it easy to input my grade percentages and the info that I wanted to have easy access to. The system is also easy to input grades and assignment information into * My students have easy access to their the record of their assignments, due dates, and grades. * The system is very use-friendly. * The price is right. * Most online grading systems are set up for entire schools to use, so finding a system that was inexpensive and easily usable by one person was wonderful!

Pros

I love the fact that it is so flexible -- I can set the system up to reflect my grading system -- but the system is not complicated to use or set up. It is 100% reliable. In 14 months I have never found the system down. It is easy to use. There are multiple ways "in" to every screen, which makes it a joy to use when you flip from Algebra 2 attendance to inputting the grade for one student from Precalculus to checking exactly how many students are in Geometry to inputting another assignment for Algebra 1. Since I teach classes for homeschoolers, I have no school affiliation and no help with costs. The fact that iGradePlus is quite inexpensive means a lot to me!

Brian from Portland Public Schools

Fantastic Grade Book

I use this every day to keep data on my students. It is absolutely crucial to my work.

Pros

I love how easy it is use. It makes keeping data super easy. When I have a question or there's a bug (which I'd expect from time-to-time with any online tool) customer service is quick to fix and provide support.

Cons

It really isn't much of a con as it sometimes has bugs that crop up - it's part of being an online tool. Customer service is quick to make fixes and provide support, so I really can't fault this tool.

Amy from Connections 4J

Customizable and Straighforward

Allows strict attendance tracking, behavior management options, communications, and grading/assignment tracking with multiple options. Strikes a great balance between ease of use and customizability.

Pros

Being able to do strict attendance was HUGE for our program, as we have to track hourly student attendance, and no other program in a reasonable price range would help with this. Before this change, we were still able to use user-defined attendance to track whether a student/class attendance had been entered. Lots of functionality besides: behavior tracking, assignments, etc make this a fully functional program for a small site like ours.

Cons

Sometimes, going through multiple levels of menus is a bit time consuming, and and it can take a little while to get used to how to get where you are going. Reports are not particularly intuitive, but again, are powerful.

Nikki from Faith Lutheran High School

iGradePlus: great product for schools on a budget

I have been very pleased with our overall iGradePlus experience. Custom service has been awesome. Each representative has been very helpful and worked with me each time I had any questions. Again, you can't beat this program and customer service with the cost effective price tag!!!

Pros

This grading program is very easy to use. It is a very cost-effective option for our small school who is on a tight budget. It offers many of the same functions and options that a larger company would offer, but at a fraction of the cost. We have enjoyed using it for over 2 years now!

Cons

There are a few features that iGradePlus has not offered, however after contacting custom service about this features, I was many time told there were already working on creating that function, so I just had to wait. Each upgrade has been an improvement from the last and created more ease of access also.

Gail from Shasta Trintiy ROP

Great Improvement

Our organization has used this software for about three years. Initially it was frustrating to use as some of the options were hidden and difficult to find. I've seen huge improvements for the better, over the past couple of years.

Pros

Being able to assign weights to grade categories, attendance section is easy to use, assignments have good detail especially with comment section. Being able to invite students/parents to see grades is very convenient.

Cons

Reports, especially those in excel format are crowded with more information than is needed. Also, not being able assign the same assignment to more than one class at a time is frustrating. It seems that there have been more interruptions in service this year even leading to the loss of some information.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

I wasn't part of the decision making

Edi from Doherty Memorial High School

iGradePlus

Pros

It does everything I need it to do as far as a grading tool goes for educators.

Cons

The only problem I have is that this software is not compatible with the grading reporting system that my district uses but that is the fault of the district's software just as much.

All of its features.

Kim from Timothy Lutheran School

Easy to navigate and user-friendly...

I would highly recommend this software! It has helped me beyond measure in our small school!

Pros

I teach at a small Christian school, and this program is an affordable way to have an online grade book and share it with students and parents. It is easy-to-use for this, "tech-challenged" teacher! I can access my grade book from home or from school, and can work at my leisure. I can easily view entire grades from my whole class, or just target one student and his or her grades per subject. It has been a life-saver!

Cons

I cannot find anything truly negative about this software! Whenever I had a problem, Customer Service was quick to help me out. For those of you that are trying this out--Don't forget to hit "Save" if you have to step away for a bit! I have made that mistake several times. :)

Kelsie from Brorson School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Wonderful Tool

I have used iGradePlus for 5 years going into my 6th. It has improved over that time without losing the features that I have liked most. I have never had a bad experience with the software and if ever there was a problem it was quickly fixed.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use putting in grades, finding grades, setting parameters and making changes on the student level. I like that whenever there is a problem a solution is quickly dealt out. It is nice to have a place to upload notes sent home and be able to communicate with parents and allow them to view their child(s)' grades.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to find assignments if you do not use all of the entry tools available.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

I do not remember what I was using before iGrade and I cannot remember looking at any other products in particular.

Steve from One Mission Society

I've used iGradePlus for 3 years now and only high praise for this program and the people behind it!

Pros

Having worked with a couple of different grade recording programs over the years, I truly appreciate how user friendly the program is. Teachers don't need to spend a lot of extra time with complicated procedures for entering grades. Also, I am operating from a small mission school in Haiti and we have had some special needs over the last couple of years and the service behind the scenes has been second to none. I seriously can't imagine getting the sort of personalized attention we have received from the folks at iGradePlus anywhere else.

Cons

My only frustrations in using the program have stemmed from the quality of our local internet connections here in Haiti and not really anything that iGradePlus would have control over!

Jonathan from Faith Lutheran High School of Central Texas

iGradePlus is the way to go!

This is a great product for our school and the price is unbeatable! And the customer service is great!!

Pros

It has many options and it's easy to manipulate reports and the like!

Cons

It cannot print an easy to read schedule for the student.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

The price played a big factor in our choice.

Nolan from St. John's Lutheran School

The Answer to the Grade-book Search

Pros

This is the easiest grade book that I've ever used. Set up, assigning, customization are unmatched with this program.

Cons

I have yet to really find one. Not to be cliche, but this has been the best grade book experience that I've had in all my years of teaching.

Nicole from Howells Community Catholic School

Love iGradePlus!!

Pros

It is easy to use! I absolutely love how easy the transition was from PowerSchool to iGradePlus.

Cons

No cons! This is a great software to use. The school I came to did not have an online gradebook like I was used to from my old district that I came from. This is a great tool. I wish I had a way that I KNEW the parents would actually use it, and not just have the invite e-mail just sent to the junk mail.

Extremely satisfied with the support and assistance from the Igrade team

First, I built my database for my users. With this information, I can easily find parent names and contact information. Next, having the ability to mass email my students by class was a time saver. The software keeps a history of the email activity so I can easily access the history. Most importantly, I was able to attach a large document to a particular course. This was a huge advantage for me as well as my students. Overall, the software far exceeds my expectations and is easy to use.

Pros

Having the ability to attach multiple documents to my assignments and copy my grade book each year are my favorite functions of the software. The software is organized and easy to use which saves me time. An additional feature that I found helpful is documenting a student's performance on a particular assignment. With this online history, students and parents can easily track and understand scores. Also, I can quickly review and discuss assignment scores.

Dionne from Little Rock School District

We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District, we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Pros

I like the roster because it allows me to see all of our students in one system. We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District and we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Cons

There is not a component of iGradePlus that I do not appreciate. I love all of it's components.

Stacey from Fortis COllege

Looked for many programs

I have tried many programs and I find this to be easy to use and quick to get use to

Pros

Once you learn how to navigate this program it is very easy to use

Cons

Difficult to find the reports I need. Annoying to set up at first

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

easy of use and excellent tech support

Heather from New Horizons School

Best Online Grade Book Available

I am a small private school for 10 or fewer students. I needed an economical e-gradebook and this definitely fills the role. It allows me to keep all of my records in one place. It will be wonderful when the lesson tracking element is available.

Pros

1. Online 2. Ability to share with parents and guardians 3. Economical 4. So many good options - to take attendance, keep grades, and record behavior 5. Report Card Generator 6. Ability to create assignments across several classes

Cons

1. The report generator is not the most user friendly and creates odd looking reports 2. The attendance generator does not appear to be intuitive - often recording multiple absences on the same day when changes are made.

paul from sco

IGRADE

EXCELLENT PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO USE BY STAFF MEMBERS. YOU SAVE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VIA TRAINING PROTOCOLS DUE TO ITS WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN.

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO UTILIZE AND ACCESSING ITS FEATURES IS INTUITIVE, IN TERMS OF NAVIGATION.

Cons

CUSTOMER SUPPORT CURRENTLY IS ONLY VIA EMAIL - A LIVE CONTACT CENTER WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.

COST AND ACCESSABILITY

Nancy from RCS

igradePlus has been a Godsend

iGradePlus rocks! So happy to use this product! Saves me so much time!

Pros

I like how thoroughly the software meets my needs as a teacher documenting grades, absences, etc. I also am very impressed with the high level of customer service that is provided! Once I made a mistake and hit delete over a set of data. Thankfully, it was restored back into my files by the next morning.

Cons

Having to set up parameters for reports. I like having it all set up already.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

I chose igradeplus because I was familiar with it when I moved to a new school. I introduced it to the other teachers. They will love it too!

Lisa from Chatman's Christian Academy

Love -Hate Relationship

Overall a decent product but the management part needs improving. Student records should easy to access

Pros

I love the easy access and simplicity of moving through the tabs screens. The email is great and so is the bulletin board

Cons

I'd prefer if teachers could access all of their courses at once. It's annoying to have to create each subject for each teacher and then manually enter the students. It is very time consuming at the start of each year. The report template needs improving. For elementary students there must be an option to record promoted or retained without having to create so many different templates.

Austin from Youth Development Center

Switching to Igradeplus has been a great choice for our school

This is a very affordable, yet effective way to manage our student's grades, attendance, registration. We have had it for almost a year and it has been very helpful!

Pros

About a year and a half ago our school had been using another online grade book that caused us one headache after another. After switching to Igradeplus, many of the problems from before have vanished. It is very reliable and easy to use. At our school we have many different teachers logging in and entering grades and attendance, so having a software that is straight forward and fast is a must. And even though it has made registration, attendance, grading etc easier, the customer service is where Igradeplus really pulls ahead. When I run into a problem that I can't seem to figure out, I simply send an email to the developer and normally on the same day I will receive a reply that walks me through the hang up. Or if there isn't a feature that we need, I'll ask. And they take care of it! It's hard to find that kind of service anymore.

Cons

The only search feature is the browser's "Command+F" or "Control+F"option. Normally this works alright, but there have been many times when we look for a student and the browser's search option hasn't been able to locate the student.

Kevin from School District 22

dependable

Pros

The software is easy to use; fairly intuitive.

Cons

Really, for what I use it for, iGrade does what I need.

Carmen from Baton Rouge General School of Radiologic Technology

User friendly program

Pros

Very easy to use and you are able to customize grade scale and categories. Students are able to see their grades and you can make notes on grades when entered (if they lost points for something you can state why). But, they will have to click on the note to see it.

Cons

You can break your classes down by semester, but you have to keep that particular gradebook active if you want to use the same students again. Once you archive a gradebook then you have to re-enter all your students. It will not let you archive an individual class, you have to archive the Gradebook.

Kellie from Nespelem Elementary

Excellent Gradebook

Pros

I like that I am able to customize just about anything to fit my needs. I also like that when I enter grades for my students, the program averages them out for me, saving me time from having to do it myself. I also like that I have so many options of information to input, i.e., attendance, grades, behavior, parent contact etc.

Cons

The one thing that I like the least, and maybe it's been addressed since my last school year, was the lack of options to add/drop students in the middle of the quarter and have their attendance start/stop at that point.

Jayme from True North Parent Partnership

Great software for educators

Pros

The price is superb and the customer service is great too. When you recommend a feature or have a concern, they truly value your input and feedback.

Cons

The inability to print lesson plans directly from the software.

Price.

Medina from Vet Tech Institute of Houston

Great tool for educators

Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

Pros

The quick response is wonderful when I have a question.

Cons

The biggest complaint I hear from students is that the software isn't mobile friendly.

Monique from NobleHomeSchool

iPlus for Education

I just love the gradebook. It never fails to load and it does not lose information.

Pros

I love that I can set assignments for me students and enter grades and it automatically gives me the grade for the class. I also love the feature where I can share this information with the parents on a weekly basis. I love that everything is in one place and both the student and parent can look anytime to see where they are at and what they need to do better.

Cons

Dates can't automatically be populated to fit a school week to I have to write them myself.

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

I like the ease and I don't need all that extra stuff in the other planners. I don't need to plan my life just keep track of students.

Sylvia from Shasta-Trinity ROP

We started with iGrade in 2015 when it was still beta. It has been a great, user friendly program.

Ease of use and affordability.

Pros

It's ease of use and the personal and quick attention from the program writer himself with any questions we have. I can email customer support anytime and he will get back to me that day, usually within hours. He is also readily available to our teachers and has listened to our suggestions for improvement. Our teachers as well as our counselors, who reference iGrade for attendance and grades, have all expressed how pleased they are with the program.

Cons

Any cons were minor and usually concerned features that were still in the works. Customer support was quick to respond to our concerns and kept us updated as to when new features would be rolling out.

Abby from Boyd Christian School

Great System!

I have enjoyed years of using iGradePlus. The program covers more of the day to day teacher logs , attendance, and grade management processes than any I have ever used. I love the communication it allows between teachers and parents as well.

Pros

This software is easy to use and manages a variety of tasks in the classroom. I can easily attach messages for parents, and they have access to student progress as well. This is a very helpful part of IGrade's online system.

Cons

This software is, of course, technology based. There is the occasional technical difficulty.

Michelle from DOE

I Grade Plus Review

Pros

I enjoy using this gradebook to keep track of my classroom assessments/assignments. I am able to grade assignments daily with the use of this gradebook. It is easy to use and great to monitor students' learning.

Cons

I find it difficult to figure out how to weigh the different categories such as classwork, homework, quizzes, etc. I have to follow my school's policy on the weight of grades and I usually have difficulty figuring out how to change it on iGradePlus

Dan from Faith Lutheran High School

iGradePlus: Intuitive and Smart

Pros

As I was introduced to iGradePlus last school year, I found it easy to use and logical to troubleshoot when I had a question. For example, the process of creating new assignments and entering scores can be done easily from different windows along the way. Moving from class to class is simple in iGrade because the pages are not over-filled with links causing the user to have to search as long for a logical link. This simple set up allows a user to learn the platform quickly and become comfortable in just a few uses.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet.