• Pros

• "The easiness of using the app. Very user friendly instructions and excellent customer service and training. "

• "SchoolCues is a great product for small schools and organizations. It offers all of the essential tools that a school might need with none of the flash or fancy that move expensive companies have."

• "The software is easy to use. Well thought out and easy to set up. The Support Team is amazing. They are always ready to help. Our Parent Response has been excellent. They appreciate the platform. "

• Cons

• "Even though the response is good, it would be nice if we could directly call support."

• "It is clear that SchoolCues is a smaller company that is working to keep costs down. It does appear that way, but as far as functionality it has everything we need."

• "I can't think if any cons. The more we work with it the more we find out we can do. "

Browse SchoolCues Reviews

Amy from Montessori Children's School of Key West

Just what we were looking for.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his development team were instrumental in our on boarding of this software. They walked us through every step and followed up to make sure we were pleased with the service.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to customize and is extremely user friendly. The staff at SchoolCues is professional and available to assist in any way needed.

Cons

I have to send text messages from my computer instead of phone because sometimes the word sequencing gets jumbled from the phone.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

FACTS was more expensive and had poor customer service.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolCues

FileMakerPro is hardware and thus it could not be shared between staff members. In addition it was very user unfriendly.

Response from Vidalinks

Replied October 2020

Hi Amy, we appreciate your kind words! Also, thank you for bringing the texting part to our attention, we will see what we can do about that.

Julie from Avon Montessori Academy

Great software for small Montessori schools!

Our experience has been so positive with SchoolCues! Everyone is very helpful and kind, and support issues are generally resolved in a timely manner. We appreciate that SchoolCues helps us maintain connectivity between our classrooms and our families.

Pros

We love that this product offers everything we need and nothing we don't. We appreciate that we can add functionality as our school grows. The software was relatively easy to implement and has been easy to learn and navigate.

Cons

Sometimes class updates are difficult to save or format. Our teachers who are less comfortable with technology struggle a bit, but do so with all technology applications. We wish there was more functionality through the Admin/Teacher app.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

Functionality, ease of use, and price.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolCues

RenWeb was way more than we needed, very difficult to navigate and manage, and cost significantly more.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your very kind feedback Julie! We will take your feedback into consideration :)

Rupali from The T.E.C. Schools. Think. Explore. Create.

Very helpful School Management Platform

We love SchoolCues and recommend them highly. If you are debating whether to use the platform or not, just give them a call. The support team is very responsive. The customer service is outstanding and the product is affordable for small schools.

Pros

SchoolCues offers an easy to implement and use platform that helps us track our users for COVID, manage admissions and payments, communicate with ease with parents, schedule conferences and meetings, share and view reports, all with a click of a button!

Cons

Overall, SchoolCues offers a comprehensive platform. The team is always creating new features and sometimes it may take time to launch a feature that is in the works.

Customer Service, Product Features and Affordability

Response from SchoolCues

Replied March 2021

Hi Rupali, We are glad to hear the you really like our platform. If you ever have any suggestions for additional features or other feedback, feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Pablo from AHS Online

Best value for small schools

SchoolCues has been a big part of our SOLUTION for our school. We could not afford using one of the big SIS in the market because those are too expensive, too difficult to manage, too cumbersome to deploy. SchoolCues is just fine for our small, growing school. It allowed us to go to market really fast and requires minimal management from our side. Did I mentioned also that the training and support they offer is amazing!! We feel that we have a real partner with SchoolCues team and ours.

Pros

These are the pros of SchoolCues: 1) Extremely easy to deploy. Adding users and families is simple if you follow the instructions provided. 2) Easy to manage payments. Again, using the instructions provided is essential to be successful. 3) Great training available. Take advantage of the training online and live training sessions. You get trained by people that really know the software. 4) Super-responsive customer support. If you see a problem, report it, and the team will usually fix the problem really fast. 5) The system is very comprehensive to do almost everything you need to get done. Even though the system is purposefully built not to be very "customizable", it pretty much does everything you need or can imagine. 6) Best value for the money!!

Cons

These are the cons of SchoolCues: 1) User interface is developed by the software engineering team. The good thing about this is that once you understand how the software is designed, then it makes sense. The bad thing is that you need to think like a software engineer to make sense of it. 2) In many places, lists do not sort correctly. These are a few of the annoying minor bugs that the team is correcting. So, you need to be careful when looking at lists of things, because they are usually not sorted in a sensical way. 3) It is not "customizable" by design. This is a good thing because it helps keep the cost and price down, and you learn to us it quickly without having to make a ton of decisions for everything. The bad part of this is that if you need to do something different from what the software does, you are out of luck.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

Cost, ease of deployment, right size for our needs.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your review Pablo. Please communicate with us if you have any further suggestions, and we will see what we can do about it, as long as it is in our control. We are glad you like our system overall.

Maleeha from Silver Maple Montessori

Highly recommend!

The initial contact with the sales team was very relaxing. It was not a pushy sales experience. The team was very informative and understanding. The setup is amazingly simple. We switched the whole school community over to School Cues right before reopening after covid-19 and did not deal with a single technical issue. Day to day is easier as an administrator and we are able to communicate with ease with our parent community. If I have any questions, there are many ways to get help and the team is very supportive and generous with their time. The parents have been raving about the app as well and love the screening, the updates and the texting options.

Pros

Screening app is easy and makes for a relaxing morning during a pandemic! Love the calendar and reminders go out to parents automatically. Daily updates that are easy to fill out and informative. Texting option to the community makes communication a breeze.

Cons

Some of the features can currently be used on the computer only and are not in the app. However everything you NEED is available in the app and the team is rolling out changes regularly and responds to the community's needs.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

School Cues was highly recommended by other administrator and the initial meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] convinced us.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolCues

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is genuinely there to support you as an administrator and understands your struggles.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your review Maleeha. We are working towards having all of our desktop features be available on mobile too, thank you for being patient with us :)

Heather from Education Management

Excellent Value for Money!

In over a year, this software has made incredible strides. At the rate it has changed, it will be one of the best in the business for the cost of one of the least!

Pros

It is easy to use and customer service is incredible!

Cons

Still some bugs to work out; however, the team was very responsive to issues.

Better value for money

Reasons for Switching to SchoolCues

The options available in SchoolCues were better suited to our needs.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Heather, thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your feedback!

Darlene from Ho`ala School

SchoolCues Review

My overall experience has been exceptional. They care about our experiences, are always ready to help when needed and there are no questions, ideas or suggestions off limits. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!

Pros

I like that it's simple to use and easy to manage any changes. There have been wonderful upgrades lately that are very timely like the urgent messaging and text alert feature that can accompany the email notices if needed.

Cons

I think the least thing is that I cannot call customer service and I have to wait for a response via email. However, they answer usually on the same day (depending on the time difference) but sometimes I need an immediate answer.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

The ease of using the system and the customer service attention we received by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback Darlene! We will take your suggestion into consideration.

Candace from Little Zion Preschool

Highly recommended for your school

I have been very happy with my experience, the professionals I have come into contact for tech support (and the problem was operator error), and new modules coming on line due to need. I have recommended this to programs I know.

Pros

SchoolCues has forms that allow you to customize as well as import your own so it fits your needs regardless of what they are. The program responded to the COVID need when they saw it and the tech support is always there if I need it.

Cons

Coming from a system I have used for many years it took me some time to learn the payment section but all others were easy and it mostly likely was operator, not program issues.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

It offered more for the amount of money, the people, and their dedication to their craft.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolCues

Schoolcues offered more forms, met more of my needs, and was able to be customized with our school's name on it - not Brightwheels.

Response from Vidalinks

Replied October 2020

Hi Candace, we really appreciate your review and are glad that you like our system. :)

Holly from Dundas Valley Montessori

School Cues -A+

So far really great! They are very quick to help answer problems and take our feedback to heart. Very user friendly.

Pros

I love that this software has thought of all the things we needed. Daily Covid screening, attendance, incident/accident forms, parent and student information. It’s so handy to have it all in one place!

Cons

We did find a few features were missing such as being able to see the entire class at once for screening but they took our feedback and actually implemented it into their software.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

We liked the no pressure approach by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We truly felt like he was trying to help us solve our problems rather than sell us something.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Holly, we are glad you like our system. Feel free to provide us with any other feedback or suggestions anytime.

Melodie from Kaleo Academy

I LOVE Schoolcues!

Our school opened our doors three weeks before school started. For those in school administration, you know that is a nightmare! SchoolCues was easy to learn and implement. We had it up and running, accepting new students within just a few days. I am not an admin person. I find myself easily overwhelmed when learning new systems and processes like this. I was able to jump in, get it set up and fully functioning without a hitch! Their staff was super helpful and stayed with me until we were set up and accepting students. I like that the system just makes sense. It is very intuitive and I can find my way from step 1 to step 2 without second guessing if I am going in the right direction.

Pros

As a very small Academy, we needed something intuitive and simple. This is our first year to open and we do not have an admin staff, so we needed something easy to learn and implement for the staff that would be using it. We found just what we needed in SchoolCues! SchoolCues is intuitive and just makes sense. It does everything we need and then some. It is a full admissions package from inquiry to enrollment as well as a full communications system for staff and parents. We can charge and accept payments and they are adding new features all the time. I am not a techie person and I use this system the most. If I find that I need help, their support staff is very helpful. They have built in training modules as well as being able to schedule a personal training at anytime. We love SchoolCues!

Cons

At this time, there is no LMS option within the system. I asked about this feature and they said they are planning to add this feature but it is not an option at this time. At this time, the admissions and payment are not connected, so we have to manually input charges.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

I had used Renweb with a previous group and so I was familiar with the program. I used it for 2 years and never fully understood how it worked. It was bulky and not intuitive. There was no straight line from point A to point B. There were 15 ways to do everything, which made it very overwhelming. I had also used Powerschool and liked the interface, but it was not as intuitive as I would have liked. Both of these products were WAY out of our price range, but did give me a gauge for what I was looking for.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Melodie, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time out to give us your helpful feedback, and we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration :)

Holly from Atonement Christian Day School

An all in one product, who listen the custumer...

We have had an overall wonderful experience with School Cues. We cannot wait to see what they have for the future. They are always helping parents, teachers and administrator communicate better.

Pros

When we went looking for a School management product, School Cues was one of the only products on the market that cover everything. Instead of using five different apps, we could get it down to one, which the parent very much like. They were also one of the only online registration software that allowed the School Administration to lock the student’s personal information. Gartering that family’s personal information is not changed without the knowledge of the school. They listen to the customer on what they want and need, try to meet those needs. School Cues was on top of it when COVID-19 began to affect schools. They had a COVID-19 screener ready to go before school started for the 2020-2021 school year. Allowing the parents to start the school year off on the right foot. They listen to their customer on what we needed from our different health departments. . They have one of the best support systems around, some response in less than twenty-four hours with helpful solutions to the problem. I highly recommend School Cues.

Cons

Our disappointment with School Cues is the ability to use photos. They are developing all-new photo galleries, using photos in newsletters, and getting them to families is culms. Also, teachers wish they could do more on the app vs. the website.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

Secerty with famly's and children's personal information, price, and fact it cover all area we needed to cover.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolCues

Using to many apps and it was confusing parents. We also wanted to go to electronic signatures and registration.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback Holly. We will take your suggestions into consideration. We are glad you like our platform overall!

Martha from Mountain Montessori

Communication with Parents is Vital

I have been using School Cues for YEARS. I am constantly impressed by their efforts to update and add to their platform. The Covid-19 pre-screen that they added prior to the start of school in September 2020 was a true game changer. Our program had been asking questions at the car and taking children's temperatures at drop off. Now the parents answer the questions prior to arrival and we simply scan a QR Code. Also, registering for Parent Teacher Conferences eliminated any negotiations by our parents on 'what might work better for them'. This used to take up a lot of our time. We send out a daily classroom email to identify highlights of our day so our parents check their app each day. The calendar is wonderful as it sends reminders to our families - but we choose when and how often they are notified. Overall our experience has been extremely positive and supported our efforts of building a culture that embraces communication and respect.

Pros

School Cues decreased the demand of my Administrative time by at least 30%. It set a standard for parent communication and offered our parents a resource of information on their phone and at their fingertips. I also love the professionalism that it presents to our users.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints or concerns with this software. Any blip we have experienced was dealt with immediately by the staff of School Cues on the same day.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much Martha for your kind words. We are glad our system has helped your school :)

Dale from Monmouth Montessori Academy

School Cues administration

I have had a wonderful experience with School Cues and their staff. They are extremely helpful, very quick to get back to you, and bend over backwards to be available for us. I cannot recommend them enough.

Pros

School Cues allows a multi-function platform for ease of handling student information. With the addition of modules, you are able to control attendance, incident reports and more. Whenever I have had a problem, they are extremely prompt in their support, and when I had a special request on the set-up of one of the reports, they were able to change the format for those needs.

Cons

I find that I am not familiar with all the options available, but that has to do with my availability for getting online for instruction. I am the administrator, but we are a small school, so I handle everything myself, leaving very little time to update myself on the modules

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Dale, we appreciate your positive feedback. We understand that you, as an administrator, are very busy, so we also give you the option to send in a support ticket (which always gets answered within 24 hrs.), and you can always refer to our training videos as well as help guides throughout our modules. We hope this is helpful!

Heather from Black Hat Enterprise

SchoolCues as an All-inclusive Platform

Our experience with SchoolCues has been nothing but positive overall. The communication and support from the company is outstanding. The product is constantly evolving to solve for customer needs.

Pros

We have been using SchoolCues for several years as the communication platform between our families and our school. It is easy to use and easy to implement. Their program is flexible so you can use as many or as few of the modules to fit your needs. The company is continually making enhancements to support the various schools that use the software.

Cons

We have very few issues with SchoolCues. They are very receptive to our suggestions and often implement them in future software releases.

Response from Vidalinks

Replied October 2020

We are glad that you like our platform, Heather. Feel free to contact us with any other suggestions you have in the future :)

Brittany from Island Montessori Charter School

Island Montessori SchoolCues

SchoolCues has an amazing support team that can answer all questions or concerns. They are quick to respond and offer great trainings for admin and staff. The program itself is easy to set up and navigate. They are always making improvements to the system and communicate those changes frequently.

Pros

We love the text feature and that it automatically sends an email along with the text. Living in a town known for hurricanes, it makes communication with our families quick and easy during emergencies. They are constantly updating the program which is great. If there is an issue, they are quick to respond and very helpful with resolving issues.

Cons

Our biggest issue doesn't necessarily fault the program itself, but we do have issues with parents not receiving emails sent through SchoolCues. It sometimes comes through as Spam since it is an automated process. It's more of an issue on the receiving email side, it just makes it hard to tell if parents are receiving our communications or not.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Brittany, thank you for your feedback! We are glad you like our texting feature. Also, we will see if there is something we can do about the email situation, if it is in our control.

Phyllis from Ho`ala School

Great Product!

Pros

SchoolCues is very user friendly and the staff is always supportive and helpful when we have a question. They have helped our school run more smoothly and efficiently. I appreciate that we save time and paper!

Cons

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

We appreciate your feedback Phyllis, and we will take your suggestion into consideration.

Denise from The Montessori Children's House

Completely satisfied

My experience had been wonderful. There is training for every module and the support is great. I'm very happy with our decision to go with SchoolCues.

Pros

Applications and necessary parental forms can be completed online making it easier for parents. We don't have to chase down paperwork anymore. Also, administration and teachers both have access to student files and parent messages which they can review away anytime. The SchoolCues team is very good at taking suggestions of reports or modules that would help improve their software and make our lives easier.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

SchoolCues covers all areas we were looking for. Our big reason for looking for an online platform was online Registration and payment options. Many of the others didn't have this feature.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for choosing SchoolCues as your school management system, Denise! We appreciate your review.

Sherri from Heartwood Montessori

Feedback

Very positive. The team is helpful and responsive.

Pros

This software meets the needs of our school for communication on so many levels. Basic parent communication to scheduling Parent Teacher Conferences and other community gatherings.

Cons

I have worked with schoolCues for over 15 years and constantly provide feedback regarding additional needs and they are always responsive.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

This product was the first of it's kind when we joined and I have opened two other schools since. I see no reason to seek alternatives.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Sherri, thank you for your kind feedback :)

Zayra from The Learning Center

Excellent App!

The health screenign aspect has made our lives much more efficient at school for both of our staff and students.

Pros

Cons

If the QR codes could be printed out so we can scan prior to school starting would be beneficial and time saving.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

We have been using school cues as a way to communicate with our parens, and now we have extended it for communicating with staff, doing health screenings and attendance...IT has been a great product!

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Zayra. The QR code suggestion should not be hard to implement, so we will definitely look into it :)

Kathleen from Charlotte Montessori School

Schoolcues is very user friendly, and is a great way to communicate with our school community.

The benefits are everything we need is on SchoolCues. We use all the features - admissions, communications, calendars and much more.

Pros

The communication aspect and also the student modules where parents can enter all the perinent information for their child.

Cons

As of now, we really don't have any concerns.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

After an arduous search, they felt SchoolCues was the best for our school.

Response from Vidalinks

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback Kathleen. By the way, we are revamping our communications module to make it even more convenient for schools and families!

Heather from Rochester Montessori School

RMS Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful. Whenever I have questions he goes out of his way to help!

Pros

Communication with staff and parents is very easy. I also like how all of the students information is in one place.

Cons

Report settings. It can be cumbersome to run reports and can't always run the ones I need.

To help organize documents

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

We are glad to hear that your school communications has been simplified with our system. We will take your reporting feedback into consideration.

Erin from Quest Montessori School

The software schools can't live without!

We have been using SchoolCues for the past 6 years and it has been the best decision we have ever made. I couldn't do my job without it. It keeps our community informed and organized. The customer service is outstanding! It is everything you need in one place!

Pros

The platform is clean, easy to use. All the modules are relevant and continue to grow within today's market. The customer service is top-notch.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Erin, we appreciate your feedback. :)

Kate from The Manor Montessori School

Schoolcues Review

Overall, I would say that our experience with SchoolCues has been positive. Their product is great and is super easy to use. They quickly provide us with new and useful applications to assist our business in connecting with our community.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate and provides a very comprehensive platform for our school. The tutorials are super easy to navigate and provides continuous support.

Cons

The software has glitches that confuses and frustrates our families.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience overall with our software, Kate. We will take your feedback into consideration.

Miguel from Embark Education

Great Product for Small Schools

Cons

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you Miguel. Please feel free to communicate with us on what features and improvements you would like to see. We have implemented so many suggested features in the past from our customers.

Chiara from The Learning Center

SchoolCues Amazing System

Extremely friendly and functional.

Pros

SchoolCues is an essential system for our school. The tools are straightforward which makes it functional for staff and our families. SchoolCues has made my job even more streamlined with easy to use modules.

Cons

Honestly I love all its functionalities and if I need something added or changed SchoolCues is always up to the challenge.

Response from Vidalinks

Replied October 2020

Hi Chiara, we are very happy to hear that you like the functionality of our platform, and we hope to further exceed your expectations with our upcoming features.

Melisa from The Learning Center

SchoolCues Review

The biggest benefit is having all our school needs in one place. Parent and staff communications, taking attendance even keeping track of student records!

Pros

Easy to use and all information is in one place and helped us go paperless.

Cons

Other options to print reports besides exporting to excel. The ability to choose report criteria and filters.

Response from Vidalinks

Replied October 2020

Hi Melisa, thank you for your feedback. We do have the ability to download reports by filters and categories. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

Jessica from Tempe Montessori School

Good program

Pros

Easy to access User-friendly Simple to navigate

Cons

- need more access to help parents who are unable to signup for events. Unable to do "backend" signups.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Hi Jessica, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you like our system, and we will definitely take your suggestion into consideration.

Raschelle from Oak Meadow Montessori

SchoolCues

Awesome!

Pros

Easy to use! Accessible and available. Helpful

Cons

Time it takes to send emails to parents

Response from Vidalinks

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your honest review Raschelle. We are happy to hear that you like our system overall, and we will definitely take your email suggestion into consideration.

Amita from Wayne Country Day School

Lifesaver

Our experience has been great. The product is great. The people are wonderful and extremely smart. They want to help and no matter what challenge you throw at them, they figure it out.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Has a lot of functionality that can be customized. Data can easily be exported into many different formats (excel, pdf, etc...). The communication component is very good. Best of all the company provides great customer service.

Cons

We haven't found anything we don't like about it yet.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

I liked that they offered a free trial period. This gave us the chance to make sure this is really what we wanted and needed. During the trial period, we fell in love with the software and can't imagine running our school without it.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your generous review, Amita. We are glad that you like our free trial and overall system. :)

Sallie from Heron Pond Montessori School

School management

Our experience has been excellent.

Pros

Cons

So far we have nog found anything that we don’t like.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

The guidance and support that was available.

Reasons for Switching to SchoolCues

We were looking for something that had all the features we needed as a school.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback Sallie!

Raquel from La Tribu Austin

Best software for a small to midsize school!

A gift in one the most stressful times! An affordable way to have all the school information centralized, organized, accessible.

Pros

I love how easily I can access students' information and the different kind of useful reports/lists I can pull in barely 3 clicks. Also their customer service is great!

Cons

Sometimes some processes are not as intuitive as they could be. I am also missing the possibility of posting photos for parents through the app... but I know it's on its way. They are constantly improving and introducing updates and new features!

Reasons for Choosing SchoolCues

Price and customer service were definitely key.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your kind review Raquel. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know :)

Bre from Waco Montessori School

Great Service

Pros

I really like how responsive the help team is.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, SchoolCues is great.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Bre!

Monica from Gateways Academy

Great products and support!

Excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the SchoolCues support staff are always available to help and explain. I have learned so much through using the software. I feel more productive as an administrator because of SchoolCues.

Pros

The product is relevant and suitable for our needs as a small school.

Cons

I would like to see a more user-friendly approach to the software. As an educator, time is precious. Unfortunately, navigating the software sometimes takes up much time.

Response from SchoolCues

Replied December 2020

Hi Monica, thank you for your review! Please feel free to contact us about any suggestions for changes to our software to make navigating easier for you. We have implemented numerous customer suggestions in the past! :)