What are AutoDS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AutoDS software through verified user reviews

• icon"V1 was quick and mostly efficient, it was mostly monitoring properly."
  • icon"Thanks for the quick and friendly response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Great support service, very fast and always clarify your doubts."
  • icon"Fulfilled by AutoDS feature helped me a lot. Customer service is super helpful."
  • icon"The Automation can be tricky sometimes. Tracking requires email forwarding in some cases."
  • icon"AutoDS and Shopify both are dragging their feet. Their chat is always offline."
  • icon"Sometimes the order processor fails and there are some issues with the software regarding updating tracking and confirming orders."

Browse all AutoDS Reviews

• Have you used AutoDS and would like to share your experience with others?

Ahmed

autods review

Great

Pros

-FAST PLATFORM -Many Features -Great tool

Cons

the customer service needs to be more professional

Response from AutoDS

Hi Ahmed! Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

First Time User - Very Impressed

So far so good, we are using AutoDS to connect with wholesalers that we can work with to sell items to customers via a dropshipping model. It's our first attempt at this and finding this piece of software has made things considerably easier at this stage.

Pros

I love the add in to the browser that makes adding in new products to our story super easy. We have yet to launch so can't comment on the order tracking and fulfilment side of things, but will do so when we begin.

Cons

Like any software, it takes time to get used to the features that are available. I noticed one set of instructions for how to add in variants seems to be out of date. I found the option to do this within the shop settings but have yet to see it in the product import option within the software. Maybe this could be looked at for future enhancements

Reasons for choosing AutoDS

Ease of use, better range of suppliers and their customer service.

Reasons for switching to AutoDS

Whilst Spocket was less expensive, their interface was a little bit hard to navigate, and their range of suppliers for the goods we are looking to sell is very limited. AutoDS has connected us with a better range of wholesalers and a cleaner and easier to use interface that, once we get used to it, will make life very easy for us. I did initially have reservations about the cost of using AutoDS, and even requested a cancellation of the free trial. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from the support team did give me the option to cancel, but also convinced me to reconsider, even going so far as to credit us with 100 store credits. A very generous offer. After a couple of days of working through how to use the software, I am now much more comfortable with it and I am sure it will become an invaluable part of our business model.

Response from AutoDS

Hi David! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Replied August 2022

Josiah

June 2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Needs a Raise!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been the best assistant during this learning process. She answered every question directly did so in a professional and knowledgeable manner. She needs a raise!

Pros

I enjoy being able to import products from the most popular websites like amazon at just the click of a button. The overall automation process makes life so much easier for me as a retailer.

Cons

It is quite a steep learning curve. I really wish there was a way to interact with customer service over the phone while being in a live chat so that screenshots can be shared while having a real conversation.

Reasons for switching to AutoDS

It didn't offer the full automation service that Auto DS provides.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Josiah! Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Jayson

Industry: Sporting Goods

Very Helpful and Awesome Customer Support

At first I encountered a lot of problems but it seemed like most of the issues had been fixed already. I'm very happy with the Customer Support Team. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Pros

I liked the automation and analytics. It helps save time and money. Makes us value time and use other time for progress. The product research tool is very helpful too for us to list the right products and make more profits.

Cons

Sometimes the order processor fails and there are some issues with the software regarding updating tracking and confirming orders. Sometimes it shows "ordered" for the status and took forever to ship even though it got delivered already. Sometimes I will find out that the order got cancelled already once I asked for support to investigate, resulting to late shipping.

Reasons for choosing AutoDS

It gave me good promotion for a beginner and the price is very competitive.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Jayson! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Hal

June 2022

What are you waiting for?

When I need answers, I go to the ticketing service that AutoDS provides. In particular, recent correspondence with Jamicia has been professional, service-oriented, and courteous. She is very knowledgeable and truly answers questions from a user's standpoint.

Pros

The efficiency and user-friendly use of this software provide a logical platform for learning.

Cons

The functionality of the software is very good. No complaints.

Reasons for switching to AutoDS

I was intrigued by the functionality of AutoDS . The software package is user-friendly and is a big timesaver for research and the selection of products.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Hal! Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS! We will make sure to pass on your compliments to Jamaica! Our customer service is always here for you. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help - AutoDS Team -

Subbu

June 2022

Company with a great vision, customer service and intention. Some Gaps to be filled

Great. I have a good feeling about AutoDS. I am super new here . however, I will be happy to partner with AutoDS given a great culture the company is built around. I trust AutoDS

Pros

Customer Service; AutoDS is not here to make quick Bucks. They really believe in quality service. Great customer service. Consistent improvement

Cons

There are still gaps when it comes to supporting leading marketplace like Facebook Very high commission for Fund transfer for Fulfillment by AutoDS AutoDS should also provide a solution that is compliant on eBay. I don't see dropshipping from other retailers as a viable long-term solution.

Reasons for choosing AutoDS

Varied choice of Suppliers Grat customer service ease of use of the product

Limited integrations with suppliers

Response from AutoDS

Hi Subbu! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Gulerhan

Satisfaction

I'd say it's the best app for me. I tried other applications from time to time, but I think Autods is the best at the moment. It is a pleasure to meet with sincere and helpful representatives like [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in customer support. It is highly appreciated for Autodsnin users to plan and implement every detail.

Pros

I was very satisfied with Autods product and price tracking. I have not used automatic ordering actively yet, but I have used it a few times for trial purposes. I was very satisfied. I am pleased that it provides the opportunity to use different options in the product description and that I can change it when I want. Integration with product research software saves you time.

Cons

Some products appear out of stock while the product is in stock. The inability to bulk edit the Allow local vendors option is missing for me, I'll have to check one by one. It's a waste of time.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Gulerhan! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Wade

Industry: Sporting Goods

June 2022

Their support staff makes using their product and services a no brainer

Everytime I have needed to use their chat support, their team has helped in a very timely manner. Today [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic. She helped me in about 30 seconds.

Pros

I love how the software keeps my pricing and such in-sync with my suppliers.

Cons

When you have a lot of products, the emails per product sync is WAY too much email. I would like a digest, something like 1 email with all the products that changed over the day.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Wade! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Christian

July 2022

My experience with AutoDS this far.

My overall experience has been fantastic with AutoDS and can't imagine doing this without it. I ran into some issues as I'm still learning the platform, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. from customer support helped me with a few things and solved some issues/questions I had and was very helpful! Everyone is so responsive and shows that you care about us and our success which I really appreciate.

Pros

I have never used any other software before but I have heard about what AutoDS can do and how it automates everything for you. It is exactly as described and works better than I ever thought. I love how it pretty much does everything for me saving me time and energy.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it was at first the projected profits weren't accurate after the order was actually placed. I later found out it was because sales tax on the fulfilled by auto ds side was never factored in. I wish I knew that as I am having to recalculate everything.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Christian! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Shaikha

7/10 site

I think the site should be a little bit clearer to the user and more straight forward. Although I think after some trail and error, anyone will get use to it.

Pros

Ease of importing products, also many automated feachures to help the user.

Cons

So many unclear things that consume time to figure out, by reading searchig, contacting costumer service, or even by making mistakes! I have had mutible issues with the costumer service agents, I think a good training is worth a shot from the manager, I would have been happier if the took the time to dig deep into your issues, or think of solutions or possibilities outside the box.

Reasons for switching to AutoDS

I do not think they are a winning products, eventhough, some might think they are cute.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Shaikha! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Marc

AutoDS is Awesome

I am still building a solid multi-supplier scenario with AutoDS, but mostly things have been good so far. I am currently only using their ebay plan, but soon I will also be starting with FB Marketplace as well.

Pros

Automation from multiple suppliers. Chat support is fantastic and they are usually very knowledgeable, Rizza rocks and has helped me out quite a few times.

Cons

If I have any complaints it would only be that for a time auto ordering was not working properly and the support ticketing system often automatically sent emails stating that the support request was closed before I got a response to the issue. Honestly the ticketing system itself needs to be completely overhauled, use a different ticketing solution. However, AutoDS as a platform is awesome. For me their chat support is greatly preferred.

Response from AutoDS

Hey Marc! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying AutoDS! We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers! We will make sure to pass the word to Rizza, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them - AutoDS Team -

Donald

May 2022

Two months and nothing but headaches

It’s takes 24-48 hours for them to respond. Now Shopify has frozen my account because I haven’t paid the bill, I explained I would not because it is t correct and I have proven it behind a reasonable doubt on my end, now it’s their turn. Another issue with AutoDS is they are understaffed. I had four orders come in and usually tracking is sent within 24 hours. None of these orders updated so I had to contact them and they had an instant reply that due to being busy with Amazon they weren’t providing tracking and wouldn’t say when they would respond. One order was two days late arriving for Facebook marketplace. You only have 7 days once the order comes in. I finally got the numbers and one item had already been delivered. It is one thing after another. I am new and trying to scale my business and am two months into it. I can’t imagine how things will go in the future if I got busy. AutoDS did offer to give me a free trial for 30 days for their subscription but that is $47, what about the $119 I can’t get cleared.

Pros

They have great ideas on how to automate orders, shipping, customer service, ease of finding items to sale.

Cons

Where to start lol. I signed up in April at the beginning of the month. After my trial ended the AutoDS site had me sign up for the monthly subscription. All was going good and now I wanted to add the Facebook marketplace add on to help populate my store and to sale on marketplace. I added it to my account, go charged and then nothing. It didn’t work. I was told that since I signed up for AutoDS on Shopify I would have to cancel that account and sign up again because it wouldn’t work for some reason. The next month I did that. I paid for the monthly of $47, $35 for Facebook, $8 for auto order, and had some auto order credits that they require to send our orders to them automatically. So now I have paid for April and May, the two months I had been on Shopify and AutoDS. In between this, I received my bill from Shopify for $213, $79 was for Shopify and it showed $119 for AutoDS. I emailed AutoDS and didn’t get an answer so I emailed Shopify. (Not to mention neither of these companies have a customer service number you can talk directly to.) Shopify responded and said they didn’t know what the charges were for and asked me if I would like them to help me resolve this. This process was started on April 26, 2022. Today is May 31 and it is not resolved. I showed receipts for where I paid for both months along with the bill showing I’ve only been on two months but that isn’t enough. AutoDS and Shopify both are dragging their feet. Their chat is always offline.

Oberlo

Reasons for choosing AutoDS

They seemed to be great with all their automatic stuff. It’s not up to the task.

Response from AutoDS

HI Donald, We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would be happy if you could contact us so we can check what we can do for you and how we can set everything in a good way. Waiting for your response!

Ravit

Industry: Cosmetics

April 2022

Must have APP for extending your dropshipping business

So far it's been perfect

Pros

The ability to import a lot of products at the same time and monitor all of my products in case there's any price change

Cons

so far I didn't really founded anything bad about this software

AutoDS has more features and 24/7 support

Response from AutoDS

Hi Ravit! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Terry

Great and Reliable customer service

Just so reliable. You can't ask for more.

Pros

The customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]was incredible. She helped me set up the entire work flow and was kind and patient.

Cons

There really isn't much to improve. I really can't think of anything at this moment.

AutoDS was just better.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Terry! Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. We will make sure to pass the word to Kristine, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems! Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help - AutoDS Team -

Lenia

AutoDS helped me on improving my job

I am using AutoDS since 2018. I have expand 10X my business and I have been always satisfied with the customer service. They care for the users and solve the issues very fast.

Pros

I like AutoDS because I can combine everything in one software. In the past I used to have 2-3 softwares for different purposes now I can have all in 1 and improve also my job quality

Cons

Sometimes there are bug but they are always fast and effective on handling them

Daniela

June 2022

The best on the market!!!

Amazing service and amazing software, everything you need for online sell, all in one place! I just love working with the software and the support team is also very kind, polite and professional.

Pros

I like many features with this software, listing/drafts/VeRo/item specifics, messages/ balance management/ all in one place and accurately synchronized with eBay, accurate sync of the listings with the suppliers, very good orders management, chat available almost 24/7, fast tickets response, stores settings, price settings, tips for online sellers... and many more that I discover everyday :)

Cons

Everything looks perfect until now :) No particular issues, and if issues will rise, the team will solve them quickly without any doubt! They are all real devoted professionals!

Reasons for switching to AutoDS

orders management issues, P/Q listings sync and limited suppliers list

Response from AutoDS

Hi Daniela! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS! Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

konstantinos

June 2022

great service but expensive.

Pros

ease of use, custommer support and overall experience

Cons

cost of the service, other services like this is a lot cheaper

Response from AutoDS

Hi konstantinos! Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Julie

My AutoDs Review

Knowing AutoDs is the best! I didn't expect that I will be delighted like this! I am giving 10 stars or if I can just give more I will :)! I am a very ecstatic and well-pleased user!!!! Thank you AutoDs for always giving your great and best service!

Pros

The automation perfectly works when you use this software. It really helps me a lot with the real-time monitoring of the items. We can also easily reach out to their customer support in case we need help. I am rating 10 stars for AutoDs!

Cons

Nothing as I am loving every feature of the software :)

Jean

Best Software for dropshipping

Pros

Easy to use and helpful for managed orders

Cons

No, I like the software, if you can just lower the costs a bit

Response from AutoDS

Hi Jean! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Sagi

Review- Sagi Doron

Pros

Customer service is very good, most of the time there is a quick response, the effects of the monitor are easy and efficient.

Cons

Sometimes there are problems with the automatic orders, as well as many glitches (but resolved quickly)

Response from AutoDS

Hi Sagi! Thank you so much for your review! We will pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them! They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Toky

auto ds best software

auto ordering and auto fulfilment, it take time like 15 mn to list 1 product , but with Autods it need less that 1 mn . The customer service support are good , i got the answer quickly and they master all the topic , like [SENSITIVE CONTENT] one othe the Virtual Assistant of the customer support .

Pros

all i need , i find in one platform , you dont need to buy other tools to complete your task

Cons

the product was very easy to use , have lot of tutorial support also

Response from AutoDS

Hi Toky! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Elad

My experiance with AutoDS

Pros

I like that the software is semi-automatic and monitors the prices on the different sites.

Cons

The live chat in the autods support is often offline.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Elad! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS! Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Vincent

AutoDS Service offers great Team Work

Saves time & money by handling all aspects of drop shipping biz

Pros

Easily implemented and "At-A-Glance" monitoring

Cons

Auto Finder can be improved. Often repeats items. Perhaps adding category selection can be helpful

n/a

Response from AutoDS

Hi Vincent! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review! We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Justin

June 2022

Great product and helpful customer service!

Great! I had some items that had incorrect sourcing prices, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to quickly show me why (it was my fault, I had the 'include shipping' box checked. Quick and easy fix!

Pros

I'm a new user at the moment, but product seems easy to use!

Cons

Sometimes I have gotten random errors about uploading an item, but just click it again and it loads. Not really a con but I'm not sure why it does that sometimes. Very minor inconvenience that is easily fixed.

Response from AutoDS

Hi Justin! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Khalia

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Auto Order Sender

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful and understanding about my problems that came across. she walk me thought each step and show my videos on how to do certain things.

Pros

That I can set up auto order and it help me manage all orders to be process for me and also I can intrigant product from amazon to my ebay store.

Cons

It was complicated at first trying to set up the authorization code from amazon to buyer's account

Response from AutoDS

Hi Khalia! Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems! Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

AutoDS