What are Concord users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Concord software through verified user reviews

• icon"We're still in the very preliminary set-up phase, but so far it's been fantastic."
  • icon"The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must."
  • icon"The easy access of the website which is very intuitive. Various documents an be upload and easyly signed."
  • icon"When documents are uploaded to Concord, the formatting is a disaster."
  • icon"It makes it difficult to quickly sign-off on contracts when I'm on the go and not at a desktop."
  • icon"Formatting is a challenge, sometimes the formatting geeks out and it makes it look bad."

Browse all Concord Reviews

• Have you used Concord and would like to share your experience with others?

Eric

Bootstrap to Growth

I'm a fan of ease of use, as a long time SaaS user a product needs to be easy to use right away and i want to be able to get to work quickly. Concord has built just that . When needing to get a contract out quickly and struggling with making the contract sound "legal" enough Concord delivers. Concord has helped me take a 1 man PR agency to a 10 person Agency in 6 months.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to roll out to the team as we grow and we don't need to hold hands to get contracts out

Cons

None, the customer service is second to none

Clint

A Good Contract Management Platform to use

Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Pros

Most liked features are: 1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord 2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use 3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Cons

Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost. This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. 2. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to. E.g. unable to use autonumbering in templates, unable to use indenting of template documents well. This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template. Not all documents will import correctly, yet the native text editing features do not allow a user to 're-create' the form and structure of the original document as a template. 3. E-signature solution does not provide enough flexibility a signing request to be forwarded by an outside person (i.e. counterparty) to an authorised signatory. Concord's native e-signature solution kind of assumes the person who I share a negotiated draft document to is the person who can sign for that company. In an enterprise environment, this is not always the case as company's have rules on delegated authorities. 4. E-signature solution is limited in fields required to complete execution. End user signing experience is ok but not great.

Reasons for choosing Concord

Primarily the search feature and the ease in setting the system up.

Reasons for switching to Concord

Primary because of the GUI and the search function. That said, ContractPodAI integrates much better with DocuSign.

Shannon

Product was not as advertised

The customer service is limited and consists a lot on You-Tube like videos to troubleshoot problems

Pros

OCR search / reporting/ contract searches

Cons

There is very limited reporting metrics - it does not allow for custom reporting or using Boolean type structures to create reports or complete contract searches

Reasons for choosing Concord

We thought it was the best solution based on how it was proposed to us.

Industry: Warehousing

Practical, effective and user friendly system

Overall we are very satisfied with Concord. We have about 20 users at this moment and everybody has had a positive experience so far. As with every new system, some questions have come up, but our Customer Success Manager,representative, is always very responsive and always provides effective solutions to our concerns.

Pros

Easy to navigate platform Electronic signature Offers third party access Ability to track changes and set lifecyle

Cons

The transition from our previous system to Concord took a little longer than we expected but we are very pleased with the system overall.

Reasons for choosing Concord

We did not like their platform and they had electronic signature as an add on only.

Reasons for switching to Concord

Policytech was a great Contract management system but did not offer other features that we were looking for at the moment, such as third party access and electronic signature.

Hannah

One stop shop

Concord is great, don't know what we'd do without it!

Pros

This product has everything in one place. Negotiate, sign, and store all within Concord.

Cons

The system sometimes glitches, it can be difficult to use.

Reasons for choosing Concord

I didn't realize that you couldn't redline in other products, or view the changes in real time, or even see messages from the negotiation. I like how Concord is like a live document, you can see changes made by a client immediately.

sara

Concord is an excellent product!! Highly recommend!

Excellent - Customer support was and continues to be so supportive. Migrated from another contract management and have never looked back.

Pros

The functionality is intuitive - very easy to use! Love that there is an internal signature function built it - most other products on the market require signature functionality to be an added cost via a third party integration.

Cons

The signature function is a little clunky. Access controls/approval workflows are awesome, but could use some improvement so that roles can be more limited.

Cobblestone, Icertis, Adobe, Ironclad

SpringCm was AWFUL!!

Cheynel

Great Free software for creating documents

I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Pros

I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Cons

Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Reasons for switching to Concord

I switched because I was looking for free software for signing documents.

Good Contract Management / Electronic Signature Software

Concord has helped us to decrease the amount of time from when a customer wants to place an order to when the order gets into our system.

Pros

From the very beginning the software was easy to use. We were able to upload existing Word documents and then modify them very quickly into templates. The ease of converting from using .doc and .pdf documents to using Concord was great.

Cons

Support is at times difficult but since the software is well made we don't have issues very often.

Rafael

Concord and Salesforce integration is amazing!

Concord has made contracts more streamlined and integrative with our Salesforce business processes! As every document is stored not only in Salesforce but also in Concord we do not need to worry about back up copies in our server. I am so happy that Oberd. It is really easy to keep track of all your contacts that you send to be signed because Concord emails you when someone signs or leaves a comment. The best feature is that we can save templates so we can edit and bring information from Salesforce , making our process really smooth and avoiding manual mistakes!

Pros

Salesforce integration was easy and quick. Most important, very easy to use Concord via Salesforce (Send to sign, attachment is added automatically in Salesforce Notes, etc.). Also, I like to enable the track history in the template level, so I can check what was changed in the document not only in the draft but also when we send to sign. In addition, I like the chat/message into Concord platform where customer can edit the document (redlining) or ask question avoiding emails.

Cons

Something I would like to have as a feature is to chose which field must be completed by a External guest, for example, if I have more than one external guest signing the document I cannot specified who needs to fill out a specific field.

Redlining and price

Reasons for switching to Concord

I liked the integration and the redlining capability.

Jahnavi

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

best document management system for the price

Pros

Shared document editing; approval workflow

Cons

Version history is harder to see at times

Product features and cost

Dana

Industry: Music

Concord - the Best application for Contracts!

It has been a lifesaver!

Pros

I loved that I can save templates of our contracts and that it keeps track of our signed and completed contracts and I don't have to store them locally. It is safe and secure and it also makes it easy for our customers to use and sign!

Cons

I would say I wish that they would have an option to make a payment section after they sign the contract

Reasons for choosing Concord

It was easy to use and user friendly for our customers... as well as saving all of our signed contracts in one place rather than locally.

Works excellently, so long as you know what you're doing!

Great overall product, works really well for what I want to do - sometimes a bit of a learning curve, but you can get over it relatively easily.

Pros

Absolutely fantastic document creation, curation, signature and monitoring tools. Works really well for a small SaaS business like mine; I can create documents, share them with clients and handle the entire signature process incredibly easily using an online workflow, without ever having to resort to paper. Far cheaper than Adobe's alternatives, too.

Cons

The versioning requirements are understandable, but they can be somewhat confusing for users with whom documents are shared. Every time an invited user fills in a field, a new version is created - which can block up the versioning log.

Concord is recommended without reservation!

As a one-person legal department for a multi-state, multi-location company, it's essential that I have a centralized contracts repository that's easy to use and customize as the company grows.

Pros

Easy searchability. Use of tags to link docs. Customizable reports.

Cons

Pretty much any limitations from the early versions have been addressed and remedied over time.

Concord makes life easier

I love it. I wish I had more control over my permissions that my admin set for me, but i'd recommend it to anyone involved in contracts.

Pros

All the stakeholders from my company and outside the company can come together in one place and manage a living document and watch it evolve without the pain and anguish of sending email attachments back and forth.

Cons

For those unfamiliar with the platform, it's difficult to get them to use it. But once they are on it, it's magic.

Best Legal document manager

Pros

First of all, Concord is super convenient to use easy import and export feature, search capabilities of document based on key words save a lot of time. on product edit option also helps a lot for quick edits and get it digitally signed by all parties. Setting up the lifecycle of the document helps with reminders of getting the document expired that again helps to get the contract renewed before the expiry. Overall concord is best to manage all my legal documents.

Cons

Haven't used any other software to compare but I'm happy with concord :)

Diego

Good tool from an end-user perspective

Overall I am a happy and satisfied user. In the beginning, I was a bit sceptical, but It was mainly due to how we set it up internally.

Pros

We have implemented Concord almost 1 year ago and I am using it on a weekly base to prepare and send out contracts. It is easy to use, pretty straight forward and have multiple functionalities that our previous tool didn't have. Is also very easy to keep track of all the contracts that have been signed/ are under review, needs to be signed.

Cons

It would be great to have additional languages available in the tool.

Shong

Great, user friendly contract management product

We used Concord primarily for contract management, workflow, lifecycle, and repository and Concord meets our expectations. The ease of use and deployment across our team was great as it is very user friendly. Being able to track contracts and deadlines has been a great tool that we loved which allows us to manage our contracts more efficiently. Having templates in Concord and enabling smart fields has improved our contract drafting efficiency. Overall, Concord is a great tool for our company to use to manage our contracts.

Pros

The integration process was easy, we were able to have it up and running really soon after the training. Help support from Concord is excellent, they are always responsive and able to provide clear, concise information. Collaborating within Concord was good, we were able to share files and go back and forth on negotiations well. Having the digital signature feature is great as it allowed us to move away from another product for signatures. Smart fields is a great feature as we use it in our templates and it has helped with efficiency when drafting contracts.

Cons

We use third party templates a lot and being able to import the file into Concord is critical. Unfortunately, Concord doesn't translate documents over well. Indentations of clauses and signature areas within the contract does not transfer well. After uploading into Concord, we would always have to go back and update those areas. Another item that we use that would like to have is the option of inserting a "date signed" stamp within the contract. We work on contracts that have signatures within the contract, sometimes throughout, and it would be nice to have the ability to have a date stamp next to signatures.

Lindsey

Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents

Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Pros

Concord pros: -Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place -Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email . -Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of the document (when someone drafted the document, comments, changes, when a document is sent out to someone for their review, when they read/open documents, and when they've executed them). -I also like that Concord has organizational features like tags and time controls so that you know what your contract is for and how long it lasts. I like that Concord has an expiration date feature so you know when you need to renew certain contracts or agreements. -I like the ability to know where contracts stand at all times via Concord and the transparency that provides to our teams.

Cons

-Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc. -There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system. -I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong

As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Pros

Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Cons

The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Neil

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Concord Contracts Management Solution

We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

Pros

I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Cons

The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Reasons for choosing Concord

Cobblestone has been around for a while, had a very good product, but we were concerned about the migration of our data from our previous system to their system.They also did not offer nearly as good a platform for our multiple entities.

Reasons for switching to Concord

The Concord System was far more advanced in terms of its functionality, particularly with its Word integration and e-signature feature, substantially less cumbersome to send contracts/agreements to outside vendors and customers, and overall easier to use.

Luis

Concord is an easy to use platform

Overall, I believe Concord is one of the best contract management platforms in the market. Although we have only used the platform for about two years, Concord has many things to offer such as a wide variety of easy to use features coupled with periodic updates and new even new features. Concord also provides competitive pricing compared to that of other contract management platforms. It is for the reasons above that I would stick with Concord for many years to come.

Pros

The best part of Concord in comparison to other contract management platforms is its ease of use. The process in which to upload legacy contracts and manage those contracts within the repository is simple and can be done in as little as 3-4 steps. Other platforms seem more complex in the features they provide making it more time consuming and calling for extensive trainings whereas the Concord platform has similar features but with less steps.

Cons

Although Concord provides an Analytics feature, the feature is limited to the different types of analytics it can provide such as status of executed documents as well as number of documents by status per month. It would be great to see a wider offering of different analytics such as number of documents currently in negotiations or in the approval stage.

Gregg

Industry: Facilities Services

Concord Contract Management Software

This has allowed us to use a software that captures all history, files that we used to keep manually and in-house in file cabinets. This has literally saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars in filing, storage and time over the past two plus years.

Pros

Its super easy to use, the functionality is extremely well thought out, and they continue to make it better each and every year.

Cons

At one time, the status levels, but they have corrected and are continuing to make that better all of the time.

Reasons for choosing Concord

Mainly the price and functionality....super easy to drive and very inexpensive. They made me look smart!

Randa

Concord software review

Before Concord all we had were paper contracts so tracking was difficult. With Concord everything is electronic and in one place. I can easily search for a document in the Concord software, which makes my life so much easier!

Pros

The pros of this software that it is easy to use. If there is a function that I haven't used or have needed in awhile, there are great tutorials to assist.

Cons

At first there were a few functions that would have been nice to have. Shortly after, Concord notified me that they had enhancements to demo to me. Most of the functions that we needed were now available.

Reasons for choosing Concord

The Concord customer service is outstanding and they all go above and beyond to assist. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are rock stars!

Greta

Industry: Oil & Energy

Setpoint Integrated Solutions, Inc -Administrator

We are able to manage contracts more accurately and efficiently. Being able to keep notes is very helpful for other uses to see the status and contact person.

Pros

The summary and discussion area is very helpful. Being able to list a start and end date of the contract so that you don't have to read thru every time. And getting the reminders before expiration. Those are great tools and make it so efficient to manage contracts. The search is very useful for those that aren't sure where the contract is located when there are sub folders.

Cons

Not able to manually move from the "Review" stage if you don't have to docusign. Not all of our documents require a signature, for example terms and conditions for purchase. We have to review, but may not need to sign.

Reasons for choosing Concord

I was not involved in the this process.

Anjali

Great Software

We needed a user-friendly contract management platform that offered a simplified signing mechanism, storage, searchability and reporting. We've found that in Concord.

Pros

The search function makes it easy to search for specific clauses when you remember a clause you worked on, but not the contract! The summary report and associated fields make it easy to share key data with other non-Concord users in the company.

Cons

There are still a few features that would make it slightly for impactful, but we've always found work arounds as we wait for new features and the customer support team has always been great at walking me through any questions or work arounds.

Concord