• Pros

• "support is great. They are available when you need it."

• "All services in a same place Is perfect for us and the price are not expensive so all is good. When you call for information we are very satisfy."

• "It's relatively easy to navigate. The screens are pretty well laid out and the data has always shown to be accurate."

• Cons

• "nothing I think all it's ok we never have problem with that software we received the information. But when the new year start we don't received the invoices but now it's ok. "

• "Working with the company to add new partners sometimes takes a very long time. Other than this, once things are set up they work great."

• "Not very easy to navigate on your own, you need a class to understand everything."

Browse DiCentral Reviews

Sathish Kumar from Linamar Corporation

Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.

Does not applies

Pros

It's user friendly, simple and productive! We have been using this software for about 3 years now. Overall, we are very pleased with the system, and we cannot imagine trying to conduct our daily business on any other software. Pros - Very powerful, scalable - Excellent customer service for implementation AND ongoing needs - Quick adoption for new employees

Cons

Ship Notice/manifest is little complicated for the new users Once the order line is used for the shipment, It should automatically grey out in order to avoid errors

Faiza from Capacity LLC

Industry: Warehousing

Di Central Consumer Review

2) Lead time for implementing UK retailers 3) EDIFACT Mapping 4) Sometimes a lot of resources and time is spent in explaining things to di central team in order to get things done

Pros

1) DiWeb turnaround feature is easy to use and understand 2) Customer Support mostly is very responsive 3) Maps customization for US X12 retailers is also great 4) Option to hold data in draft mode is also available 5) Option to print Packing Slip and GS1-128 label is also available

Cons

not much that I can think of at the moment.

Scott from First Aid Research

Does the basics of EDI

Pros

I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

Cons

There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines. A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

Jon from Koolatron Corp.

Extensive Unfunctional Functionality

Overall, you can do all the tasks that you are required to do, and the reach of this EDI is extensie. Unfortunately, the program appears outdated, aside from the look and feel of the UI, there are limitations to certain functions in the program, which can sometimes spend more time than what would generally be required. Should some of the features be refined, the EDI could be quite good.

Pros

The functions and reach of the program was good, many options are provided in terms of the task you are trying to complete on DiCentral. Extensive records are kept, including a user history, which is convenient to recall when you need to trace prior steps.

Cons

While there are numerous functions, those functions are sometimes dysfunctional, if that makes sense. For instance, creating and submitting advanced shipment notices is rather antiquated, as you need to manually type out the dimensions for each line, as opposed to entering the dimensions for each item and having those dimensions applied to the relative items on the relative lines. The UI is also fairly outdated, but this is more of an aesthetic preference, but it can sometimes lead to navigating being rather complicated.

Jenna from Trimax

12/2019 Trimax Review

We had an issue with submission vs receive date on a PO. Otherwise, we haven't had many issues.

Pros

Cost compared to others. Pretty easy to use/navigate.

Cons

Search feature (by quarter) and format on some docs

Tyler from Lahana PTY LTD

Worst Exit Experience of my life

As above. Communication was little to none, and the communication I did receive was cold and no help. It's been the worst and only experience I've ever had like this in my years running my business and I'm quite surprised. I have never even written a bad review to anyone until now. Terminating from a program that doesnt suit your needs should be simple and easy, not drawn out for months with no response and continue of invoices being paid.

Pros

None, I had no ability to really trial as the software didn't support MAC users.

Cons

Communication was not clear to us that MAC is not supported during the sale pitch. Once on board, we were given software to download, and that is when we discovered we couldn't use the software as our whole business is on MAC. Their only option was for us to swap to windows. (Not happening when I can find another solution). Upon this, the termination process was dragged out for months and no communication back to me. But continuously charged fees for something we have NEVER used as we couldn't even get anything on our computers.

Patrick from SnugZ USA

Industry: Printing

DiCentral works like a champ.

Overall DiCentral has allowed us to meet all of our EDI needs, and has allowed us to stay in good standing with our Distributors.

Pros

I like the ease of use. We picked up DiCentral back when our IT staff was small. The software allowed us to send and receive EDI documents without having to hire an EDI specialist.

Cons

Not much. We are able to do everything we need with DiCentral. Nothing bad to say here.

Barbara from Frontier Steel Products

Great Tech Support

We are required by our biggest customer to use an EDI system and I am so glad that we chose DiCentral. They have been easy to work with and very concerned that they are helping us in every way they can.

Pros

It is user friendly for someone who is not always tech savy! When I do have an issue I can usually get to speak to tech support and my issue is quickly solved.

Cons

For myself, there are changes that I am sure are for the best, but I don't like change!

Julie from Plastic Ingenuity

Industry: Plastics

EDI Best Provider

Pros

Easy to use and easy to search on. Each CSR that uses it is able to pick it up really fast and to run docs around fast. I even started putting the invoices in the system and that is easy. Even sorting is easy to find a PO that you will need to work on.

Cons

There is nothing at this time that I dis like.

Frank from Seaich Corporation

Industry: Import and Export

Excellent Product

We work with Walmart for our EDI needs. We need to see how we can integrate EDI into our Acct. Quick boos system so there is less manual data entry.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Most of our Acctg. Dept uses it on a regular basis.

Cons

Cant think of anything specific. We only use three of the codes for now.

Natasha from MCM BRands

Navigation and Accessability

WE have combine multiple trading partners under on Vendor ID which has cut down on the amount of training and accessibility that is needed.

Pros

The ease of navigation through the data is very helpful for my company. We have multiple Trading partners and sorting date is easy.

Cons

The expense of the per kilobyte data transfer can get expensive.

Craig from MOJO Outdoors

Couldn't Be Happier

Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

Pros

User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Cons

Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

Barbara from TriSon Farms International Inc.

Industry: Farming

DiCentral - Constantly There for Support with Excellent Customer Service

Using DiCentral provides me with the ease of invoicing our customers in a timely manner, knowing that it was received because of the confirmation given - no need to constantly update emails to send invoices via email. We are currently setting up another customer to receive purchase orders which will streamline both our Sales and Accounting departments.

Pros

I had spoken to a number of companies that provide EDI software before choosing DiCentral. I liked the fact the costs were in Canadian funds, the patience of my Sales contact in answering my questions, the ease of the set up, and the gentleman who patiently assisted me with the launch. I also appreciate the quick response to the support technicians, the availability of Webinars and the ease of payment on a monthly basis.

Cons

The only glitch I have is that I find it challenging to add a new customer to our profile. This may be due to the fact that I have only been using DiCentral for almost a year and only have 2 customer signed up at this time. I am currently working with my Sales contact to rectify this issue.

Good Service Provider, but improvements are needed

Overall it's positive and I find the majority of their CS reps professional and responsive. There are times though that like most service providers these days, DiCentral has outsourced live CS out of the country. That unfortunately, creates difficulties in communicating with reps who may have a very heavy accent, or who may not grasp the intricacies American English

Pros

Cons

There are times when exporting a large number of PO's from a major department store who sends over PO's for each door, and you want to check your data, it can take an exceptionally long time to get that data out of DiCentral.

Rivka from Frenchie Mini Couture

Industry: Wholesale

Overall it's a pretty good solution for businesses that do a lot of EDI transactions

When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

Pros

Customer support is helpful and knowledgeable. It's easy to learn and use. You can process EDI transactions from any computer. It didn't take long to figure out. That's the basic way to use the software. We integrate it with our Quickbooks so I don't have to enter in anything to the system...it's all just a few clicks.

Cons

For just the EDI web version, the site can sometimes run slow...when using the software version, it can also transfer over to QB very slowly. And sometimes things just can't sync for whatever reason which is frustrating.

Wilberto from Clorox

EDI Clorox Review

Right now we are receiving and sending invoice and sales orders from our major vendors like Walmart, Sams, Walgreens, Costco, etc. With this service the process has been automated and there is very little intervention by a user and we also comply with the requirements of this vendors to use an EDI environment.

Pros

Is easy to enter the website and follow up the invoice or sales orders from our vendors.

Cons

Until now nothing as far the solution meets what our company needs

Michael from Quick Cable Corporation

Good EDI Partners

Allowed us to integrate our EDI products into our ERP system with customers that require it.

Pros

Di Central provides a good service for small companies looking to integrate with in house software or process EDI Documents via the web.

Cons

Jennifer from Meubles Jaymar corp.

good services

Cons

Martin from Renaissance Imports, Inc.

DiCentral always provides the service we need

Pros

The app's ease of use and setup is what really set this app apart. There are other solution, but none are as easy to setup and use.

Cons

I have no issues with this app, it works as it should. There are other solution, but non are as easy to setup and use.

Heather from The Craig Group

Over all I am happy with DI Central

Pros

You have customer service to contact whenever you need to help in any problems

Kim from Anacapa

Industry: Medical Devices

DIcentral review

Overall great program with no complaints

Pros

Dicentral is a good EDI program. Very easy to learn and use on a daily.

Cons

Over the years I have not experienced any issues.

kristen from Decorware

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

DI Central is one of the EDI software that works well

better solution compared to other solutions

Pros

Customer service, ease of implementation, less manual entry

Cons

the length of time to set up, however was work it

Peter from FDS dba Fusion Naturals

User Experiment

Pros

This software helps my company stay connected with my customers' orders.

Cons

Not very intuitive to use. I spent several hours trying to integrate.

Raymond from Magformers LLC

Good Product

Pros

support is great. They are available when you need it.

Cons

Takes a minute to get things reset if they are incorrect.

Angie from CandyRific

For the most part we have no issues

Pros

integrated with SAP B1, which allows us seamless processing of our EDI. automatic EDI exporting allows us to get ASNs to the customer timely.

Cons

difficult to see errors or mistransmissions. there is no way for us to see if an order does not make it to the warehouse.

Sally from Bakery

Industry: Food Production

Gets the work done

Orders, retrieving, sorting them out, and delivery dates and information is more than important in our business, it gets the job done neatly, saving us a significant amount of time and helping us having everything in order.

Pros

What I really enjoy about DiCentral is the navigation easiness. It is uncomplicated and easy to understand, it helps the sorting of orders so you can have them ready on time, neatly and clear so they don't get confused, which is very important in our business. Costumer service is also a plus.

Cons

When there is a lockdown it can get you in quite a trouble, as orders still need to get done and delivered. Also when there is an update you need to re enter all the information previously given, I wish there was a way this could be done automatically.

EASY

Pros

EASE OF USE WHEN RECEIVING AND SENDING PURCHASE ORDERS

Cons

SOME PO'S DO NOT HAVE THE ADDRESS ON THEM

Goof Software

Overall has been positive

Pros

The software is easy to use and has a slew of basic and deep functions

Cons

can take a long time to set up new vendors and customers as the teams work together

Robert from Osmotica

Edi

Pros

Easy to use. SQL based. The tech support is good.

Cons

Still need their servers to manage import/export of trading partners. Should be local to our install or network.

IRENE from GRANITE GOLD INC

my experience

Pros

easy to use. program is easy enough to figure out to get where i need to go

Cons

when you get stuck. your stuck. not really a way to get some help when you need it

Jennifer from Planchers Lauzon

Process is always long not a lot of follow up, always need new development to adapt to our customer

Pros

it is friendly user, we can automate a lot of data and have less user data entry, steps are easy to follow

Cons

on your web site it is mention that it is integrate to Dynamics GP, but in reality most of the needs must have a developement we can communicate easily with our customer but to exchange transaction with supplier and carrier we have to process with other developper to get the information and not all the edi transaction are available most if available we must read into di web only it cannot be integrated into dynamics gp and update our files we cannot customize the notification to specific person

DELROY from COLETTE MALOUF INC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Overall, i have not had any major issues and customer service is always there to help.

Pros

I love the ease of use and its efficiency, for a mid sized company like ours, efficiency plays a integral role in helping us execute our goals.

Cons

not very beginner friendly, which is not necessarily the worst thing in the world, but if someone isnt familiar with the processes, it may be difficult to figure things out on your own.

DiCentral for Manufacturing Plants

Pros

I like the ease of use, how usefull it can be when using in a manufacturing plant, I like how it helps both sides know the stautus of an order, etc

Cons

The Customer Service. I have nothing against using Asia help desks but it makes it very very hard to contact them because of the accent or timbre of voice.

Cami from Indoff, Incorporated

Industry: Wholesale

Pros

We never have any issues with using this software. I like how we can always count on it's consistency.

Cons

None, we had one issue with getting logged in once, but it was due to a weather glitch that their customer service quickly informed us about.

Nick from Advanced Sports

It does its job

Its another software that I have learned how to use. I could only hope that all of our vendors/customers would use the same software, but no such luck.

Pros

I was able to learn how to use it fairly quickly. I probably don't exactly use it to its full potential.

Cons

Honestly nothing that I have come across yet.

Overall great product - easy to use

Overall, i think DiCentral is a great company. The support staff is helpful and generally quick to respond to issues.

Pros

It's very easy to use and figure out. Intuitive and the support is fantastic.

Cons

Sometimes the online portal is a bit slow.

Mariam from Bella Corp

Great EDI System

It has been very positive!

Pros

We like that we have received fewer chargebacks from our large accounts. Customer service is always willing to help since we do not use it all that often.

Cons

We would like it to work on a Mac computer.

Sara from Accessories House NY

Unread message

good experience

Pros

easy to use, fast email notifications so you know when the order were received

Cons

once you click on the message, you cannot undo

David from 30 Watt

Very user friendly and customer support always seems to be quick to respond, and helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. The updates that happen over time area also very nice. DiCentral always seems to make sure its users are updated on whats happening within their organization and the software.

Cons

Functionality can sometimes be a little clunky, but for the most part its great. I as a user, don't really have any other complaints.

Nick from Advanced Sports

DiWeb Review

Pros

It's similar to other software I have used.

Cons

It is a little complex to navigate and find things that aren't needed often.

Current Customer & not impressed

Pros

when the software runs it's fine. Not the newest or most up to date software.

Cons

Support is probably the worst. consistently disappointing service. Once you are a customer...quality of the service degrades.

EDI helps our customers better communicate with our company

Pros

Some of our customers use EDI to communicate any relevant purchase order information.

Cons

At times, the program can seem to take the "human interaction" out of the equation. This may be a plus for some though.

Liam from TheCrocShopUK

Makes conducting business that much easier.

Pros

This is the first EID software we have implemented and it's fantastic. It makes bookkeeping much easier and keeping track of trades and prices and inventory is a breeze.

Cons

It could really use some more customisation options for each trading partner, although standardisation is part of the appeal in all fairness.

Jeffrey from TAG

Ease of setup and use, has good functionality

The biggest benefit is they handle the partner interface, setup and changes. All the odd stuff that partner specific.

Pros

They handle all the grunt work, like partner interfaces, changes, remapping and I just have to interface to it which is much easier on our side.

Cons

Functionality can be lacking at times with the more unusual documents, and cost can be a bit much to handle if you are goign from in house to this type of EDI.

AR purpose

I get remittance information for payments received. It is an easy program to use and has all the information I need.

Pros

It is easy to use. As a vendor and in AR, I use different customer portals and this is the easiest one.

Cons

Nothing. It servers its purpose for me.

Rachel from CAF, INC

Industry: Chemicals

Easy to Use with Some Drawbacks

Pros

Overall an easy and simple product. Basic functionality of receiving and sending purchase orders/invoices is straightforward as far as EDI transactions are concerned.

Cons

Too basic in some areas - can't mark an incoming message as unread, which can lead to confusion.

kristen from Decorware

very helpful and accomadating

accuracy

Pros

accuracy and access for the users, support, being able to integrate with our ERP is very helpful to our business

Cons

having to work out the kinks is time consuming. however i know it will be worth the efforts for our company

Raj from Industrial Diesel Products Inc

Pros

User frenziedly features, easy to create document and submit it with a click and also easy to read the document

Cons

nothing really because it is simple to use, simple to read and straight forward to submit documents

SAVON from Jen's Pirate Booty

Di Central

Pros

It was fairly easy to use. Not difficult to learn once you get into the jig of it. It made packing and invoicing easy.

Cons

Wish it had more names for referencing than just numbers.

Arnaud from Santé Naturelle Adrien Gagnon

Quite easy integration

Pros

The support during the integration is very good. Like the step by step

Cons

If this is your first EDI integration, it can be a bit tricky