Easy4Pro Software Reviews

Easy4Pro Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I like the format of this software, easy access."
  • icon"Easy to use, lay-out, approval system working efficient."
  • icon"Product is easy to use, good view of statistics, easy to download."
  • icon"I don't like the fact that sometimes it is difficult to communicate with the transport company. I can not find the email or phone."
  • icon"The contact with the E4P concerning some difficulties and the contact of carriers should be appear when they put the offers."
  • icon"Sometimes the platform crashes when I'm in the middle of an order. Also it's difficult to work on from mobile phone."

Browse all Easy4Pro Reviews

• Have you used Easy4Pro and would like to share your experience with others?

Good software to use

ALL IS GOOD AND FINE

Pros

Easy to get record and use again n again

Cons

would be the 2nd rank t use at least in transport management

hasnae

Industry: Industrial Automation

Good Experience

Pros

this software is very helpful since due my experience , we had only one or two suppliers to deal with, but now , I can improve my cost , I have plenty of supplier that can give better price in better time and of course with good quality .

Cons

actually , I didn't find any not good point that should be mentioned .

Silvia

E4P easy way to find a best solution for your request

Pros

to find the best solution of or urgency transports in a few minutes

Cons

the contact with the E4P concerning some difficulties and the contact of carriers should be appear when they put the offers

Jos

easy and proffesional

very positive. It is really easy to use.

Pros

easy to use, lay-out, approval system working efficient.

Cons

I am sure it has to do with company settings but approval time is short. individual setting would be better.

Laurentiu

Good tool

Good one. As this is the first tool of this kind that I worked with and as I do not have any other to compare it to, my opinion is a good one.

Pros

The most that I like about this tool is the traceability and also the transparency that it provides.

Vojtech

Perfect to find a solution for us when we dont have any solution with standard carriers

Pros

Easy using..

Cons

Statistics..

Müge

My Comments

In general, I am satisfied with its use. However, the same company has been added several times in the pick up address list, which can cause confusion. In addition, if we users have the authorization to extend the time for the shipment requests that we cannot get a response or want to extend, the process will proceed faster.

Pros

It is easy to use .You can reach the result by following the steps even in the first use.

Cons

Approval times have been extended, and our problems are solved as soon as possible via support@easy4pro.zohodesk.eu.

NICOLAS

Industry: Security and Investigations

Point information

Pros

Choix rapide de plusieurs transporteurs et meilleur tarif

Cons

Le suivi des colis n'est pas vraiment effectué sur le site

Ekaterina

My experience with Easy4pro

Pros

I like this software because it's an easy way to collect a lot of offers and choose the best one.

Cons

I don't like the fact that sometimes it is difficult to communicate with the transport company. I can not find the email or phone..

Elisa

More flexibility is needed

Too much work in entering datas if the transport is new; no flexibility of the tool (if the collection or destination address is not existing in E4P, you have to wait for the creation by the E4P support team, that could make wasting of time).

Pros

You can clone transports already done without entering again all info.

Cons

No chance in booking combined premium freights (example one delivery to Austria in day +1, then one delivery to Germany in day +2). No chance to start an inquiry without creating 2 bids for the same transport in case you want to know if shipping less goods the cost is the same than shipping more.

Viktoriya

Wort with Easy4Pro

We are using E4P from last year , we got more opportunities in the search for trucks. It is possible to choose the cheapest, or the fastest carrier in time - it is very convenient.

Pros

The software is easy for using and very complactive .

Cons

there is no such, I like all.

Lenka

Good product for finding special freights in short time

Pros

product is easy to use, good view of statistics, easy to download

Cons

sometimes hard work to work with filter to find some special freight done in the past

CLEJ

Good software

Pros

I like the format of this software, easy access .

Cons

The fact that you have visibility, reports can be extracted very easily.

cansu

my comment for Easy4pro

I am using Easy4pro to get offer for shipment. this software is very easy to use and usuable . when I search pick up address ,I see a lot of same address only. it can be fix .

Pros

I think this software has got very easy and clearly to use

Cons

when I click enter as wrongly , process is completing . when I search pick up address ,I see a lot of same address.

Pauna

Positive feed back for you :-)

it is very useful to track and follow all the shipments, payments and timings

Pros

Everuthing is very easy to track and trace

Cons

i don`t have any complain at all. everything goes great

Gamze

My comments about Easy4Pro

Pros

I think it is a userfriendly programme. I can use it easily. I can reach whatever I want while using this it.

Cons

I think it's sufficient for my arrangement.

Luis

the sofwtware doesn't save the shippers data

Pros

all information needs to be filled only once

Cons

I have to fill all shipper information every time I make a request, the software should save that data to be easier.