• Pros

• "Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier."

• "Very easy to navigate and print labels at an affordable price! "

• "Calculate shipping for customer and easy to use "

• Cons

• "A little tricky to learn to use but glad it did. It just could have bee a little clearer on what to do and expect on how to download orders."

• "waiting for funds when canceling a order... but not a big deal."

• "You need to go through Easyship customer service if any issues with some of the couriers (eg delays with pickup or delivery) - but Easyship customer service is very good and quick"

Browse Easyship Reviews

Carlos from Fullo C.A

Industry: Import and Export

Easyship software benefits your world.

This Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.

Pros

Easyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business merchants to guide their orders for private and worldwide expedition. Also to access the beneficiaries of directing the transport phases, Easyship promises complete transportation resources, based on assumptions of export prices in serious times that contain the subsidies and fees that correspond to cover even the valuations and taxes that are instinctively deducted towards each country Next to this, the interface also assumes equipment that helps the beneficiaries to execute computations supported by conditions, calculate the conception of monetary writings and the content of establish whether the user or merchant will influence aggregate and adaptable trades. Middle complainants agree to the beneficiaries to consign unique shipments in the cosmos without having to market prices with transport emissaries or pay for world stores in different nations and combine their research in a central axis. From this profile, Easyship benefits them when they are upset by selecting the rules of export subsidies beneficiaries manage to set and improve the choice of accessible export and render

Cons

At one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve

Alex from Winesave

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Winesave for Singapore

Once you have set up the software and processes it is very simple to use and fairly user friendly. I have to say on starting up I did lean quite a bit on the help desk and the guys in Singapore are extremely helpful. I am sure we all go through the same experiences and when it comes to automated help desks and 1 hour push button options it really stops you from using the platform. Easyship are right on the ball, there to help you through the process and set up's and once done its all pretty straight forward. Had no problems at all and I use them weekly with no issues to date. Cost effective, efficient and always deliver.

Pros

Simple to use. Easy to set up the basics when its running in parallel with an online platform already set up. Gives many options for delivery and reasonably dynamic. Once you have a purchase on your platform logging into Easyship to logging back out again having completed all your shipping requirements takes all of about 2 minutes. I personally like the help desk realtime, real person interaction to resolve any technical issues you have quickly and promptly. A lot of companies could learn lots from having a helpdesk like yourselves. Polite, helpful, quick and efficient, there to help ! Can also deliver to my neighbouring country with easy.

Cons

There are quite a few behind the platform options that are somewhat confusing and not fully understandable but not essential to daily operations. Some of the things you would think should be very simple to replicate don't appear to be. The manual order delivery process is complicated and troublesome and requires an understanding.

Carson from Seadon

Intuitive and well designed software.

Having a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.

Pros

The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!

Cons

If you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.

Jared from IT

BEWARE

Poor response from support on the additional charges. I have already removed this plugin from my website and will no longer be doing business with this company.

Pros

Links with popular ecommerce software pretty seamlessly. Provides real-time rates*(see below) and gives customers several options for shipping with major carriers worldwide.

Cons

After using this company for over a year, suddenly received numerous "residential delivery surcharges" for FedEx deliveries that occurred over the past several months. After contacting support, was told that I must pay these surcharges, even though the on-screen total at the time of payment did not reflect these charges. This is a pay-as-you-go service, so all charges should have been assessed up-front.

James from Style Standard

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pros

Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Cons

There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

Mary from Nevermore Costumes

EasyShip, a good basic shipping program.

Very good. I started using EasyShip because Im using Sellbrite and it doesnt print labels in bulk. Sellbrite has EasyShip as one of their partners so I decided to try it since I do need to do multiple packages at one time. It was confusing at first, I thought I was supposed to be able to import my inventory but never could see any of my products. But that was my misunderstanding, I imports orders only and adds the products as they sell (basically just tracks package size, weight and category to declare it for customs). I didnt have any active orders the first time I was trying to use it which is why it didnt seem to be doing anything. A couple weeks later I tried again when I had orders and I figured out how to import orders. It doesnt seem to transfer over the package size and weight, which I do have for the products in Sellbrite but I have to transfer that info over manually. It saves it after the first time a product sells. It doesnt cost anything to use except what I buy in postage which the prices are comparable to what Sellbrite costs are. And it did give me a coupon for extra postage which was really great, used that up! It does multiple shipments really well. And I love how I get the file of all the invoices and all the labels and can print them all in one shot. It was a little trickier to learn, but Im glad I did. I plan on continuing to use it.

Pros

It does multiple shipments at one time. Sends me the labels and invoices all in one file to print all at one time which is a great time saver.

Nicole from SFuels LLC

Distribution made simple

Our overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.

Pros

It is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.

Cons

Loading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information

Isabella from ONE NATURAL EXPERTS

Cheapest shipping option

We started using a different platform that was more automated, but the shipping prices with easyship were lower every single time, so we switched! It takes a little bit more time, but shipping costs at online retail are THE most important thing.

Pros

It provides the best shipping priced consistently

Cons

It doesn't integrate the easiest with scales and label printers, all the process in our case had to be more manual.

Shawn from Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Easy and seamless process

Great experience. Would recommend EasyShip to anyone who has a ecommerce store and wants to streamline the fulfillment process.

Pros

Easy to import order information (eg. details and customer information) through integration with WooCommerce.

Cons

Collection times may be irregular with certain couriers.

Shannon from Nouveau Riche Apparel

Nothing short of amazing

Recommend to anyone shipping international or doesnt want to pay stamps.com monthly fee.

Pros

Can ship internationally and estimates taxes and fees during check out for my customers, low shipping rates, gives multiple shipping options, customize the tracking page with company info/logo and so much more. Highly recommend.

Cons

I cant think of anything wrong here. Its perfect for my business.

An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store

Pros

It's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.

Cons

Adding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.

Highly recommended

Pros

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously. Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT Thanks Easyship!

Cons

Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries. I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

Anne Marie from Rock Entreprise

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth.

We save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.

Pros

Easyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning. They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic. Customer service is very efficient and reactive. Highly recommended partner.

Cons

Unfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries

Kaia from Keyboardio

Great value for money; friendly, flexible, and a good API

Pros

We came to Easyship after having a negative experience with another 3PL. The Easyship experience has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. The company is constantly working to improve their product. When we've had problems or feature requests, the team has been highly responsive. The Shopify integration is incredibly easy even for a non-technical user to set up. Our team also makes great use of their API for easily pulling custom reports, doing data import, canonicalizing data, etc. Easyship's shipping rates are very competitive and their support has been top-notch.

Cons

There are a few areas where the feature set isn't quite as broad as we would like. For example, I wish there were more configurability around insurance.

Patrizio from Advantage Media - Digital Agency

Easyship does a really good job overall

Pros

The interface in straightforward; easy to navigate and well organised. I use it with WooCommerce and the integration was smooth, with no crashes, bugs or overloads. Easyship helps you save huge money when it comes to shipping. I run an eCommerce website that spends a fortune with Australia Post. This tool should be able to cut this cost by a 40-50%.

Cons

When you create a shipping, for some reason it shows only a handful of shipping options rather than all the available. But I might be doing something wrong with rules. I'm sure there's a workaround for this. Another thing I find annoying is that it is not clear what time the courier will come to your place to pick up the parcel. They usually say between 8:00am and 3:00pm. I guess you'll have to leave the goods at your front door and hope it doesn't get stolen. However, if you do a decent amount of shippings per month (I think 200/month at least), they can arrange a courier to come to you on a daily basis so you can drop all your parcels that are ready to go.

Going global with Easyship is not as scary!

Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Pros

The integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.

Cons

Sadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Pros

Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Cons

To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

Jesyln from Zelta 3D

Industry: Plastics

User Friendly Platform

A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pros

Cons

Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

Hazel from CINCH BELTS

Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs

Pros

Easyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!

Cons

So far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.

Sandra from Free Movement Singapore

Speeds up my order fulfilment process!

Pros

The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Cons

Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

Phillip from Magnolia's Products

Industry: Cosmetics

Has Helped streamline my product shipping

Pros

This service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.

Cons

None so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.

Deziree from L Dawning Scott Fine Art

As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us!

I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Pros

Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

Cons

They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

Serene from 5erenity2

Industry: Cosmetics

Great for a new startup saving me time and money!

Easyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them. Saves me so much and streamlines the fulfillment process.

Pros

Easy integration & syncs perfectly with Shopify store. Support is responsive and helpful. I like how it gives me and my customers a choice of who they like to ship with and the costs are displayed upfront without any surprises.

Cons

Contacting the different service providers can be confusing- having a central contact number would be much easier with automated call forward to the specific delivery provider. Not able to specify delivery dates with the service provider- sometimes my customers request for delivery only on specific date- but there is no option to choose this.

Alan from Sleep Wooven

Industry: Furniture

Powerful set of tools for shipping automation

Now I can be sure there are no typos in my shipping labels, stop fussing with printing them in a batch and concentrate on other areas in the business that matter more.

Pros

Whenever I have to ship my orders, I don't have to fiddle with making my own labels and making sure I have filled in everything correctly by hand. It can get very tedious even with a few customers. My day is more productive as a result of cutting down time and error on these administrative work. The dashboard makes it clear what I have been paying in the past for shipping using different couriers which means I can better plan my shipping costs ahead of time.

Cons

I get better rates with SF shipping if I have an account with them, but my business grows I would probably use easyship to streamline the process.

Xenthia from Elite Custom Pte Ltd

Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to use interface

Increased efficiency.

Pros

We are able to compare rates of various courier companies on one single platform and the portal helps us to generate commercial invoices for custom purposes. These features have greatly enhanced our workflow efficacy.

Cons

Because we book the service on EasyShip's account, when dealing with customer service of respective courier company, we have to go though EasyShip. This decreases the efficiency in communication.

Colin from LinCogN Technology Co. Ltd

On stop shop shipment solution for startups

We have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.

Pros

We most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.

Cons

It would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.

Great for small businesses

Pros

Great for small businesses that are unable to meet the minimum orders of courier companies. All labels are generated for us automatically and is so easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes too long to get a reply from Easyship if we need to urgently track down a package.

Colin from Smart Alliance

Overall pleasant experience

Pros

Lots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.

Cons

It will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.

Sin Yi from Hong Da Pte. Ltd.

Easy to understand

I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pros

We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Cons

The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

Rachel from Speckled Space

Industry: Furniture

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Pros

Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Cons

It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

WJ from StreamCast Asia

Good shipping comparison site. Back end integrations help in productivity

Productivity and time savings. Some cost savings.

Pros

Easy to use, straightforward and upfront display of shipping information. Reduces hassle of paperwork by preparing it before hand. Also like the comparison - plus advice dished out weekly

Cons

Some of the shipping agents integration do not work - even though we have paid money, the shipping agent does not have the pick-up record on their system

Preston from Revolution Watch Co. LLC

Great option for crowdfunders

Pros

EasyShip made fulfillment just that, very easy for us. The platform and use of the software is clear. The tracking function and customer emails are nice, too. EasyShip made processing over 100 orders over 2 days possible, as well as our ongoing sales.

Cons

Starting up and getting connected with a warehouse took a little time. I am familiar with logistics and met our warehouse in person prior to integration. I could see that process being daunting for a newcomer. It would be nice to have inventory listed on the site.

Paula from UBU Boutique

HIghly recommend

Saves so much time and effort. I have not yet found any negatives to using EasyShip

Pros

Easy to use, quick and simple to set up orders and do what you need to do, good choice. Easyship really takes the hassle out of shipping. As a new business, Easyship has saved me so much time & effort. I highly recommend.

Avin from Percolate Coffee

Selling global made possible by Easyship!

We used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!

Pros

Easyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.

Cons

Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!

Ken from OMMOMMSTORE

Industry: Wholesale

Great and wide range of courier choices, smooth system overall.

Smooth and easy preparation of shipping doc that allow us to save time and fulfil orders quickly.

Pros

Generating shipment doc is really really fast and reliable for my store and basically, the pick up service of courier also helps us to save time and afford a lot.

Cons

Sometimes i am thinking about why don't the system group all the sender / receiver info fill in page in ONE single page that allow us easily check and fill in info at once. It would be more smooth in my personal experience.

Weiliang from Living Naturally Co

Makes fulfilment for e-commerce really easy!

Time savings

Pros

One platform allows you to check all the prices. There is no need to worry about customs documents!

Cons

Inability to rate the service providers. Sometimes pickup or tracking is a nightmare and other users need to know the shortcomings of a certain provider.

Mark from Pod Labs SG

Industry: Food Production

Ease of use for ecommerce business

Overall a great business to work with. Eases all our logistics headaches and allows us to focus on our core business.

Pros

It is easy to use as well as link to my ecommerce website's backend. Rates are also very cheap and the whole process works flawlessly.

Cons

It is quite hard to get a live chat up. May be make it easier to talk to a person because a lot of eccomerce businesses are time sensitive, customers like their goods to reach on time.

CynDee from RustedLove

Wonderful time saver!!!

I am very happy with this service and will continue to use Easyship as my main shipping platform!!

Pros

I love how I am able to get my sales contact information directly loaded into the shipping label. Wonderful time saver. I also love being able to go back and see my past charges for my record keeping.

Cons

I dont like how when have multiple packages going to the same address you have to do the labels separately.

Roslyn from Made Real

Helps stores go global effortlessly

I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pros

Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Cons

As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

Paula from UBU Swimwear

Best for international shipments

I now mostly use for international shipments Would be good if we were notified when local couriers stop work with them

Pros

Easy to use Free integration with Shopify that works great for customers Great international service

Cons

Local delivery options are not as good Confusing when issues with couriers as EasyShip advise to contact the courier directly and the couriers most of the time will advise to contact EasyShip

Rafael from wildbutterco.

Easy to use, well integrated with CMS systems.

Pros

One click to push orders from woocommerce to easyship. Easy to navigate and we dont have to add prepaid credits to use.

Cons

More flexibility on the plugin to show live rates on website based on country we decide to show.

Kyaw from KSonline

Easyship provides one-click solution for our shipping needs.

Pros

We do not need to spend time much to search around for our shipping solution. We can pick up shipment vendors recommended by Easyship. What is more is that we even can sync our orders from e-commerce platform to Easyship to process the shipment. That is great!

Cons

So far no big issue using it until now. A few vendor changes happened but not affecting our operations.

Conor from SoloKeys

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very good service

Pros

Easyship makes it very easy to import shipments, sort them, and choose the best delivery service. The software provides nice ratings on each service and the tracking capabilities. Easyship also allowed my company to use their fulfillment house in Hong Kong to drop off a bunch of Hong Kong post packages that my team and I packaged for our Kickstarter. Very helpful and saved a bunch of money on shipping costs.

Cons

I wish it had a few extra features that would have saved me some time. - option to duplicate shipments in shipment creation space. - make it easier to delete some shipments. Some shipments do not have option to cancel. - Download custom forms in 4x6 format. Some forms only come in A4.

Topher from Unified Gear Hong Kong Limited

Industry: Wholesale

Easy & Simple

Everyone has been easy to work with in the Hong Kong location.

Pros

It organizes a large part of my online sales business into a single source. This keeps it simple, easy to handle and work.

Cons

The only issue I've had with this is processing an order that has yet to be paid for. So, if you give a customer a 30 day net, it's not easily processed via the normal routine.

I had a short learning curve and after that I feel very comfortable with this shipping platform.

Pros

I use Easyship to ship sales outside of Shopify and I will alsocompare costs and pick the one that's less expensive or faster for larger packages.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long for the labels to print. I'd also like to be able to put funds into an account monthly or maybe a pay a monthly billing and save me one more step.

Shafiqah from Being Kids Pte Ltd

It is a very easy to learn and convenient platform to arrange deliveries.

Now i am able to arrange and send out deliveries for the order i received everyday, be it local or overseas.

Pros

The fact that it is easy and convenient for me to arrange deliveries without any hassle is what i like most about this software.

Cons

The software is good for me not to like it. There is nothing much that i will like to change about the software.

Jessie from Blank Sheet

Industry: Graphic Design

Easyship helps me save on shipping charge and time filling out address labels by hand.

Make shipping more organized and cheaper for small businesses like mine.

Pros

It makes international shipping much easier and cheaper. I used to send orders via registered air mail which was more expensive worst of all non-trackable for some countries. Now I am using e-Express via Hong Kong Post which is cheaper than registered air mail and trackable. I would not have known about e-Express without Easyship.

Cons

The "create shipment" procedure took me some time to figure out. For local orders sent via SF Express, I mistakenly asked for pick-up service and ended up having to pay a remote fee. This would have been avoided if Easyship made a remark over remote fee to warn their users.

Hal from Radius Capital

Easy to use and save money

Pros

We ship watches all around the globe. This software and service let's us match the correct shipping courier based upon best price, tracking and shipping speed.

Cons

Customer support is average and could use some upgrades in terms of training. Further, the staff needs to be able to solve problems without a manager.

ida from Bottle of Wellness

most used app!

Pros

easy to use & links you up with many courier providers! you no longer have to sign up & create account respectively.

Cons

prefer hotline for urgency. for example, when there's some problem & you need to get then urgently, phone call or chat is a better tool than waiting for email replies.

Michael from British Pedlar

Great software with missing options

It works great and provides great shipping costs and is getting better but they fix States issues and product Database and product categories missing so cant provide accurate descriptions

Pros

Calculate shipping for customer and easy to use

Cons

Unable to restrict shipping per state USA is big country so need state option