Browse Easyship Reviews

Carlos from Fullo C.A

Industry: Import and Export

Easyship software benefits your world.

This Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.

Pros

Easyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values ​​on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business merchants to guide their orders for private and worldwide expedition. Also to access the beneficiaries of directing the transport phases, Easyship promises complete transportation resources, based on assumptions of export prices in serious times that contain the subsidies and fees that correspond to cover even the valuations and taxes that are instinctively deducted towards each country Next to this, the interface also assumes equipment that helps the beneficiaries to execute computations supported by conditions, calculate the conception of monetary writings and the content of establish whether the user or merchant will influence aggregate and adaptable trades. Middle complainants agree to the beneficiaries to consign unique shipments in the cosmos without having to market prices with transport emissaries or pay for world stores in different nations and combine their research in a central axis. From this profile, Easyship benefits them when they are upset by selecting the rules of export subsidies beneficiaries manage to set and improve the choice of accessible export and render

Cons

At one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the  print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve

Reasons for Switching to Easyship

We did not feel comfortable in the company with your service

Swadesh from ForestNation

Industry: Environmental Services

Great for shipping operations in a single country

Overall it's a better system. Customer support is great and helpful too, they helped me get better rates for a Fulfillment shipping order.

Pros

It was difficult for us properly track shipments, etc and Easyship does a way better job at this, you don't have to go out of the app for anything.

Cons

We have to set up accounts for operations in every country. Can't have a single account for shipping from US, UK for example, it has to be separate.

Reasons for Choosing Easyship

Pirateship only works with USPS and only in the US.

Reasons for Switching to Easyship

Shipment tracking was a pain. We had to download shipments, filter on Excel etc and use scripts to track properly!

STAY AWAY from those thieves at Easyship, they'll lose your parcels and fraudulently charge your cc

Conclusion: I wish someone had warned me before I started working with Easyship for my business, and I hope that my warning will save at least a few e-commerce merchants all that wasted money and time.

Pros

Their online platform looks quite smooth, they can ship to most countries in the world, they integrate with Shopify. But the negatives FAR outweigh the positives; if you want to save your time, money and sanity I would advise you to avoid those scammers.

Cons

If it was only the lost parcels, poor logistics services and extremely late deliveries, I would have simply stopped using your service quietly without posting negative reviews, because I know nothing can be perfect and it is hard to start and grow a business. But after I realised (by chance, while looking at my credit card statement for something unrelated) that you charged me $1596 in the past 8 months, and you subsequently refused to refund it despite black and white emails from your team saying that you would not charge me, I realised that it was not just INCOMPETENCE but also DISHONESTY. And they also have a very interesting way to make money: Easyship has a lot of "adjustments" that are charge after the parcel is shipped, due to what they claim to be "chargeable weight discrepancies". I have personally weighted parcels to the nearest gram before shipping them, and still been charged extra $50-60 for most shipments, sometimes months later. I have tried to get an explanation but was told that my weight was wrong, so I am assuming that it is part of their business model to lure customers in with lower prices and charge them more once it is too late. What a great way to improve their margins. As you can see from the other reviews here and everywhere else on the internet, many of their clients have been experiencing that innovative margin improvement practice.

Kaia from Keyboardio

Great value for money; friendly, flexible, and a good API

Pros

We came to Easyship after having a negative experience with another 3PL. The Easyship experience has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. The company is constantly working to improve their product. When we've had problems or feature requests, the team has been highly responsive. The Shopify integration is incredibly easy even for a non-technical user to set up. Our team also makes great use of their API for easily pulling custom reports, doing data import, canonicalizing data, etc. Easyship's shipping rates are very competitive and their support has been top-notch.

Cons

There are a few areas where the feature set isn't quite as broad as we would like. For example, I wish there were more configurability around insurance.

James from Style Standard

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pros

Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Cons

There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

Andrew from Private

Feels like fraudulent transactions

Diabolical , fraudulent transactions and customer service non existent I was shipping some parcels to myself (importing) and had to open s separate account per country of origin. Parcel 1, shipped and delivered on time - dimensions and weights were given as slightly larger than actual to ensure the price I received would be correct. Parcel delivered ok but two months later invoiced for shipment discrepancies without explanation or detail and my credit card charged . A few days later I received a second mail of shipment discrepancies , this time a credit for the same amount . Easyship had taken the money from my credit card and then refunded to my Easyship account - in effect taking and holding my money illegally . Obviously it was not a shipping discrepancy but an invoice and transaction that should not have happened - no explanation or apology from Easyship Parcel 2. Billed and paid for including customs and duties - shown on the commercial invoiceHowever Easyship waybill sent to courier as duties unpaid and to be collected. Customer service was non existent , blamed it on the courier but never resolved. And eventually I had to pay a second time. Later Easyship informed me it had been a system issue and would refund the duties charged - again they only credited the account , and did not return the funds So they take money , fail to provide the service , overcharge in error etc - but keep the monies on their side - which is theft

Pros

Initially looked good - ability to ship internationally , customs duty paid upfront

Cons

Can’t trust it - booked and paid for shipping included customs and duties - waybill showed unpaid and I had to pay courier directly (double charged) Cannot ship from more than one country with same account - need an account per country

Reasons for Choosing Easyship

Looked good - slick website but their operating model is overcharging, but after you transact feels like a scam - with non existent support and illegal unauthorised charging of credit cards

Jamie from PrideMode

Perfect for businesses using multiple sales channels

Easyship really does make it easy, because I am able to not only print my labels, but also packing slips and customs forms when needed. It also integrates right into our QuickBooks account which means less work for me.

Pros

I like Easyship for how easy it is to print shipping labels at a discount even while using multiple sales channels. We are currently using Shopify and Amazon, and can also print labels from other channels like Ebay and Etsy eventually, because we can manage batch orders from any and all channels through Easyship. The discount on the labels is a major plus too. I also like that it automatically works with all the postal carriers we use, such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, & DHL.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this application. I really feel like they thought of every thing.

Patrizio from Advantage Media - Digital Agency

Easyship does a really good job overall

Pros

The interface in straightforward; easy to navigate and well organised. I use it with WooCommerce and the integration was smooth, with no crashes, bugs or overloads. Easyship helps you save huge money when it comes to shipping. I run an eCommerce website that spends a fortune with Australia Post. This tool should be able to cut this cost by a 40-50%.

Cons

When you create a shipping, for some reason it shows only a handful of shipping options rather than all the available. But I might be doing something wrong with rules. I'm sure there's a workaround for this. Another thing I find annoying is that it is not clear what time the courier will come to your place to pick up the parcel. They usually say between 8:00am and 3:00pm. I guess you'll have to leave the goods at your front door and hope it doesn't get stolen. However, if you do a decent amount of shippings per month (I think 200/month at least), they can arrange a courier to come to you on a daily basis so you can drop all your parcels that are ready to go.

Colin from LinCogN Technology Co. Ltd

On stop shop shipment solution for startups

We have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.

Pros

We most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.

Cons

It would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.

Rachel from Speckled Space

Industry: Furniture

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Pros

Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Cons

It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

Roslyn from Made Real

Helps stores go global effortlessly

I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pros

Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Cons

As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

Alex from Winesave

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Winesave for Singapore

Once you have set up the software and processes it is very simple to use and fairly user friendly. I have to say on starting up I did lean quite a bit on the help desk and the guys in Singapore are extremely helpful. I am sure we all go through the same experiences and when it comes to automated help desks and 1 hour push button options it really stops you from using the platform. Easyship are right on the ball, there to help you through the process and set up's and once done its all pretty straight forward. Had no problems at all and I use them weekly with no issues to date. Cost effective, efficient and always deliver.

Pros

Simple to use. Easy to set up the basics when its running in parallel with an online platform already set up. Gives many options for delivery and reasonably dynamic. Once you have a purchase on your platform logging into Easyship to logging back out again having completed all your shipping requirements takes all of about 2 minutes. I personally like the help desk realtime, real person interaction to resolve any technical issues you have quickly and promptly. A lot of companies could learn lots from having a helpdesk like yourselves. Polite, helpful, quick and efficient, there to help ! Can also deliver to my neighbouring country with easy.

Cons

There are quite a few behind the platform options that are somewhat confusing and not fully understandable but not essential to daily operations. Some of the things you would think should be very simple to replicate don't appear to be. The manual order delivery process is complicated and troublesome and requires an understanding.

Reasons for Switching to Easyship

cost and processes too expensive and troublesome. Yes they deliver within the hour but at an extreme cost and not always reliable.

Harry from The Rare Honey Company

Customer Service

Pros

The functionality and integration with shopify is good . the ability to set up international shipping options with live rate for the customers. The software is well developed

Cons

You need to work on customer support in Singapore ! Your software gives you a USP , however to be great, there needs to be actual humans in support roles who can reply to queries/ delivery problems in a timely manner and not just blame it on Covid 19! Getting back to your clients (even if it takes 48 -72 hours to rectify the issue) is better than not replying at all and me having to chase, or replying to the INITIAL queries after 1 or 2 weeks . Having a dedicated account manager or even a hotline that is manned to field queries would improve the service immeasurably . This is ultimately why I would not strongly recommend the software to other e-commerce business colleagues; the customer service and response times in SG are a real problem . If this was fixed, then I would certainly recommend you and be a devoted customer. Also having a customer service rep that I could speak to about our specific account and getting better prices based on volume of sales etc . Currently now that my account has been established with Easyship , I am largely ignored. Please be proactive in rectifying this .

An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store

Pros

It's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.

Cons

Adding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.

Carson from Seadon

Intuitive and well designed software.

Having a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.

Pros

The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!

Cons

If you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.

Highly recommended

Pros

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously. Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT Thanks Easyship!

Cons

Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries. I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

Anne Marie from Rock Entreprise

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth.

We save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.

Pros

Easyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning. They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic. Customer service is very efficient and reactive. Highly recommended partner.

Cons

Unfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries

Mary from Nevermore Costumes

EasyShip, a good basic shipping program.

Very good. I started using EasyShip because I’m using Sellbrite and it doesn’t print labels in bulk. Sellbrite has EasyShip as one of their partners so I decided to try it since I do need to do multiple packages at one time. It was confusing at first, I thought I was supposed to be able to import my inventory but never could see any of my products. But that was my misunderstanding, I imports orders only and adds the products as they sell (basically just tracks package size, weight and category to declare it for customs). I didn’t have any active orders the first time I was trying to use it which is why it didn’t seem to be doing anything. A couple weeks later I tried again when I had orders and I figured out how to import orders. It doesn’t seem to transfer over the package size and weight, which I do have for the products in Sellbrite but I have to transfer that info over manually. It saves it after the first time a product sells. It doesn’t cost anything to use except what I buy in postage which the prices are comparable to what Sellbrite costs are. And it did give me a coupon for extra postage which was really great, used that up! It does multiple shipments really well. And I love how I get the file of all the invoices and all the labels and can print them all in one shot. It was a little trickier to learn, but I’m glad I did. I plan on continuing to use it.

Pros

It does multiple shipments at one time. Sends me the labels and invoices all in one file to print all at one time which is a great time saver.

Cons

A little tricky to learn to use but glad it did. It just could have bee a little clearer on what to do and expect on how to download orders.

Going global with Easyship is not as scary!

Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Pros

The integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.

Cons

Sadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Pros

Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Cons

To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

Jesyln from Zelta 3D

Industry: Plastics

User Friendly Platform

A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pros

Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.

Cons

Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

Hazel from CINCH BELTS

Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs

Pros

Easyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!

Cons

So far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.

Sandra from Free Movement Singapore

Speeds up my order fulfilment process!

Pros

The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Cons

Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

Phillip from Magnolia's Products

Industry: Cosmetics

Has Helped streamline my product shipping

Pros

This service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.

Cons

None so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.

Deziree from L Dawning Scott Fine Art

As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us!

I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Pros

Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

Cons

They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

Jon from Vending Works

Industry: Wholesale

What a Scam

Easy ship is pay as you go, pre paid shipping. 6 months after I stopped using Easy Ship, they fraudulently charged my credit card for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. How do thet come back and charge me for what I have already paid? It's PRE PAID!!! All shipping information was absolutely correct and paid up front.

Pros

easy to use, and integrated well with my selling platforms

Cons

It's pre paid.... but it's apparently not

Response from Easyship

Replied May 2020

Hi Jon, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, however we must object to the points you have made. 'It's pre paid...but it's apparently not' Easyship is pre paid but on occasion, Adjustments will occur. All couriers weigh and measure parcels whilst in transit. Any discrepancy found in the weight or dimensions that you have declared on Easyship will be charged by the courier at a premium. Once Easyship is made aware of this by the courier, and on occasion this may take several months, we will inform you directly of the Adjustment fees and provide prior warning that the amount in question will be charged. In some scenarios, you also have the right to appeal the adjustment fees that the courier has levied and we will do this on your behalf when appropriate. If you do wish to dispute the Adjustment fees that have been charged, please contact us directly and we will do all we can to help you. Kind regards, Easyship

Joe from ZMA

Promising but needs work

Overall this can be a viable option to ship with great rates using their negotiated rates however the user panel and features lack a lot of important features if these are added or fixed it will be a great shipping option

Pros

Access to discounted shipping rates is very nice, easy to set up and affordable, great for shipping domestic and international

Cons

The user panel is very basic and needs a lot of improvements, there is no way to store addresses for future shipments, not able to enter HS codes for products shipping internationally rather choose from pre-defined categories which do not reflect the product that is being shipped, no way to enter quantities in the shipment, no way to edit labels after they have been printed. Support is none existent unless you want to wait a few days before you get a response

Reasons for Choosing Easyship

It was free to use and the rates loookd very good

Response from Easyship

Replied June 2020

Hi Joe, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're always striving to improve our system and the suggestions you have offered have gone straight to our Development team for further research. In terms of the speed of response from our Support team, I'm sorry for the delay in our communication. Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation, we are experiencing an exceptionally high volume of requests. We are committed to responding to all of our customers as soon as we possibly can, and we are confident we will return to our usual, speedy response times shortly. Kind regards, Easyship

Nicole from SFuels LLC

Distribution made simple

Our overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.

Pros

It is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.

Cons

Loading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information

Serene from 5erenity2

Industry: Cosmetics

Great for a new startup saving me time and money!

Easyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them. Saves me so much and streamlines the fulfillment process.

Pros

Easy integration & syncs perfectly with Shopify store. Support is responsive and helpful. I like how it gives me and my customers a choice of who they like to ship with and the costs are displayed upfront without any surprises.

Cons

Contacting the different service providers can be confusing- having a central contact number would be much easier with automated call forward to the specific delivery provider. Not able to specify delivery dates with the service provider- sometimes my customers request for delivery only on specific date- but there is no option to choose this.

Alan from Sleep Wooven

Industry: Furniture

Powerful set of tools for shipping automation

Now I can be sure there are no typos in my shipping labels, stop fussing with printing them in a batch and concentrate on other areas in the business that matter more.

Pros

Whenever I have to ship my orders, I don't have to fiddle with making my own labels and making sure I have filled in everything correctly by hand. It can get very tedious even with a few customers. My day is more productive as a result of cutting down time and error on these administrative work. The dashboard makes it clear what I have been paying in the past for shipping using different couriers which means I can better plan my shipping costs ahead of time.

Cons

I get better rates with SF shipping if I have an account with them, but my business grows I would probably use easyship to streamline the process.

Xenthia from Elite Custom Pte Ltd

Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to use interface

Increased efficiency.

Pros

We are able to compare rates of various courier companies on one single platform and the portal helps us to generate commercial invoices for custom purposes. These features have greatly enhanced our workflow efficacy.

Cons

Because we book the service on EasyShip's account, when dealing with customer service of respective courier company, we have to go though EasyShip. This decreases the efficiency in communication.

Yew Kien from PIQX IMAGING

Easyship review

We are a small business based in Singapore and had just completed a crowdfunding campaign. We decided to use Easyship for around 60 of our shipments to the U.S. and EU because of its slighty lower price (by about 10~20%) but it turned out to be a great mistake. The packages were shipped from late Feb throughout late March, and as of today (May 25th) 24 of the shipments have not arrived! The shipments to the EU were suddenly declared "returned" or "destroyed", with ZERO prior notification to both our customers (i.e. the recipient) or us (sender). We had expected that at least the sender/recipient would be notified via a note/email/call before a shipment be returned or destroyed - we received none. By the time we request for an update, Easyship just replied that the packages have "returned" statuses AND since the services that we chose did not include insurance, they may be destroyed at the destination countries and not be returned at all. The shipments to the U.S. turned out to be even more ridiculous and frustrating. Our customers receive several pieces of shipping label and customs documents (that we had attached to the packages) in their mailboxes with no package! Easyship just said "please contact USPS as the packages are already handed over to them". An Easyship executive finally replied with a very frustrating and useless feedback - this is the risk you have to take since you did not buy insurance. All we can do is recommend that you buy insurance next time!

Pros

You save about 10% of shipping cost IF the shipment gets delivered

Cons

If you use Easyship, you're on your own once the money is paid. It's like gambling with your money - if you're not lucky, there's nothing you could do to prevent your goods and shipping fee to just disappear. Or you could "buy insurance". But that would wipe out the "slightly cheaper" advantage of using Easyship in the first place. We have been using end shippers (DHL/TNT/FEDEX/UPS..etc) for more than 8 years without a single insurance and none were lost.

Lost packages, no refund, no support

Pros

Nothing! This company does not provide anything special. There are tons of other companies like this out there.

Cons

I do not recommend Easyship at all!!! Your packages will get lost all the time. They force you to pay more to buy additional insurance or you will never get a refund. If you contact the courier, they say since the label was purchased through a 3rd party, they are responsible for the refund. But then Easyship says they are not responsible for anything. They are just a middle man. DO NOT USE THEM. You will never get decent customer support, refund, or any help to get your packages back. We lost thousands of dollars for the past 4 months. Never have been able to recover the lost packages, or get a refund. We are going to deal with this legally. If they offer a service, they must stand behind the quality. Not just say oh we cannot help you!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Great for small businesses

Pros

Great for small businesses that are unable to meet the minimum orders of courier companies. All labels are generated for us automatically and is so easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes too long to get a reply from Easyship if we need to urgently track down a package.

Colin from Smart Alliance

Overall pleasant experience

Pros

Lots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.

Cons

It will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.

Jamie from SS

Easy to use, unless you need to contact their support team.

If you can, go and use a shipper directly, do it.

Pros

Easy to book in functions, Easy to sync with Shopify.

Cons

Customer support is nonexistent - or takes 1+ weeks and many follow-ups, we've had 7+ attempts at resolving issues with parcels, refunds, software errors, syncing errors, payment charge errors - none of which were fixed within a reasonable time frame. If anything is lost, damaged, couriers don't pick up even after 2+ business days - don't expect their customer service team to even reply. I've had unauthorized charges placed on my account from a customer redirecting a shipment but no request from our end, when questioned, no response - still charged for this. There is a lot of bugs in the software, they are aware of this yet you'll still get calls from their sales team to push you to upgrade your account. Why would someone want to continue use with you when the only support you're quick to jump on board with is pushing to upgrade the account? Don't expect to get a response from their online chat support.

Reasons for Switching to Easyship

Being able to sync a lot of orders and customer information over from Shopify easily.

MARINA from beauty by marina

good but not the best

easy solution for online company's shipping needs.

Pros

I have tried this program as a trial and it's good. for a small business probably you don't need it. for a bigger business it's great

Cons

as an owner of small online business this program is not needed I believe but if it's a medium size to to large online business it could be helpful

Sin Yi from Hong Da Pte. Ltd.

Easy to understand

I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pros

We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Cons

The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

WJ from StreamCast Asia

Good shipping comparison site. Back end integrations help in productivity

Productivity and time savings. Some cost savings.

Pros

Easy to use, straightforward and upfront display of shipping information. Reduces hassle of paperwork by preparing it before hand. Also like the comparison - plus advice dished out weekly

Cons

Some of the shipping agents integration do not work - even though we have paid money, the shipping agent does not have the pick-up record on their system

Preston from Revolution Watch Co. LLC

Great option for crowdfunders

Pros

EasyShip made fulfillment just that, very easy for us. The platform and use of the software is clear. The tracking function and customer emails are nice, too. EasyShip made processing over 100 orders over 2 days possible, as well as our ongoing sales.

Cons

Starting up and getting connected with a warehouse took a little time. I am familiar with logistics and met our warehouse in person prior to integration. I could see that process being daunting for a newcomer. It would be nice to have inventory listed on the site.

Isabella from ONE NATURAL EXPERTS

Cheapest shipping option

We started using a different platform that was more automated, but the shipping prices with easyship were lower every single time, so we switched! It takes a little bit more time, but shipping costs at online retail are THE most important thing.

Pros

It provides the best shipping priced consistently

Cons

It doesn't integrate the easiest with scales and label printers, all the process in our case had to be more manual.

Lowest cost

Paula from UBU Boutique

HIghly recommend

Saves so much time and effort. I have not yet found any negatives to using EasyShip

Pros

Easy to use, quick and simple to set up orders and do what you need to do, good choice. Easyship really takes the hassle out of shipping. As a new business, Easyship has saved me so much time & effort. I highly recommend.

Cons

You need to go through Easyship customer service if any issues with some of the couriers (eg delays with pickup or delivery) - but Easyship customer service is very good and quick

Avin from Percolate Coffee

Selling global made possible by Easyship!

We used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!

Pros

Easyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.

Cons

Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!

Patrick from Good Times Coffee Company

One of the better platforms for discounted shipping labels

Overall I would use their services, however I simply moved on because there are cheaper options out there that offer the same service.

Pros

The platform is very user friendly and the discounted shipping prices are very competitive.

Cons

The price plan per month is higher than their competitors.

Reasons for Choosing Easyship

They offered a free trial for 30 days.

Shawn from Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Easy and seamless process

Great experience. Would recommend EasyShip to anyone who has a ecommerce store and wants to streamline the fulfillment process.

Pros

Easy to import order information (eg. details and customer information) through integration with WooCommerce.

Cons

Collection times may be irregular with certain couriers.

Ken from OMMOMMSTORE

Industry: Wholesale

Great and wide range of courier choices, smooth system overall.

Smooth and easy preparation of shipping doc that allow us to save time and fulfil orders quickly.

Pros

Generating shipment doc is really really fast and reliable for my store and basically, the pick up service of courier also helps us to save time and afford a lot.

Cons

Sometimes i am thinking about why don't the system group all the sender / receiver info fill in page in ONE single page that allow us easily check and fill in info at once. It would be more smooth in my personal experience.

Gary from Nil

Industry: Information Services

Beware of the scam and tricks by Easyship.com

Pros

Easy to register and record your payment details. Thus they can charge you whenever it's possible

Cons

Once you started using the service, payment information will be recorded, especially credit card details that it's cannot be removed. After a month or 2, this company may change your free subscription account to Plus subscription which will incur additional charges S$31.03 per month without your acknowledgement. If you missed the message or email of subscription, you could be charged for months without your knowledge. Till now, no one from Easyship is contacting me proactively to resolve this issue. What I did is to block credit card and other payment method immediately. Be careful !!

Weiliang from Living Naturally Co

Makes fulfilment for e-commerce really easy!

Time savings

Pros

One platform allows you to check all the prices. There is no need to worry about customs documents!

Cons

Inability to rate the service providers. Sometimes pickup or tracking is a nightmare and other users need to know the shortcomings of a certain provider.

Paula from UBU Swimwear

Best for international shipments

I now mostly use for international shipments Would be good if we were notified when local couriers stop work with them

Pros

Easy to use Free integration with Shopify that works great for customers Great international service

Cons

Local delivery options are not as good Confusing when issues with couriers as EasyShip advise to contact the courier directly and the couriers most of the time will advise to contact EasyShip

Mark from Pod Labs SG

Industry: Food Production

Ease of use for ecommerce business

Overall a great business to work with. Eases all our logistics headaches and allows us to focus on our core business.

Pros

It is easy to use as well as link to my ecommerce website's backend. Rates are also very cheap and the whole process works flawlessly.

Cons

It is quite hard to get a live chat up. May be make it easier to talk to a person because a lot of eccomerce businesses are time sensitive, customers like their goods to reach on time.