• Pros

• "Easy to use, easy to reload if stamp value runs low. Excellent integration with address book."

• "I've tried many other shipping programs and this is by far my favorite overall. It's easy to use and the batch feature is lifesaving when moving large quantities of product. "

• "I really like the batch feature. When shipping a large quantity of items in the same weight class import all of them and print them all at the same time. It saves a lot of time."

• Cons

• "The online reporting isn't as detailed as I would like but provides all the basic information you would need."

• "Sometimes there are glitches but customer service is easy to reach and issues can be resolved immediately so there is no long wait for the customer."

• "Setup and API configuration can have some teething issues, usually these are resolved quickly and support is able to help"

Browse Endicia Reviews

Kelsey from Totes Addicted

Great for Home Businesses

GREAT alternative to other postage printers, easy to use, but poor customer service.

Pros

I love that Endicia is an easy way to print my postage at home, PER USE, and does not require subscriptions like some other competitors (like Stamps.com). Their software is easy to use and very compatible with my DYMO postage printer.

Cons

I hate that when the printer jams up, it is like pulling TEETH to get a refund from Endicia. To date I've wasted about $50 in postage that was never refunded to me because copies of the misprinted postage was not deemed satisfactory by the company. So be careful when you print- because their policy is pretty much "if you mess up you are SOL." It's also impossible to get a real human to talk to to argue with.

Nate from FOXPRO Inc.

Great, Simple, Software

Pros

Allowed us to easily import orders from QuickBooks and process USPS labels very efficiently. Shipping internationally through USPS is a breeze. Easily create return shipping labels.

Reasons for Switching to Endicia

Endicia worked much better with the way we wanted to process orders in QuickBooks.

Lee from Your Business Matters

Long Time User

Been using Endicia for over 15 years. Used to recommend to everyone. Now looking at alternatives. Since purchased by Stamps.com program has gotten steadily worse. We paid annually and they started charging us monthly even though we were paid till 2021. Had to file complaint with BBB to get problem resolved. The online webserver is glitchy.

Pros

Print postage on envelopes without needing a postage meter Print postage labels for flat rate envelopes the pricing discount That we could purchase/license software ANNUALLY instead of having to pay a monthly fee. Program was installed and updated on individual computers

Cons

Annual plan no longer going to be offered and will have to pay monthly fee. Accessing online webserver every time I want to print postage to an envelope.

Reasons for Choosing Endicia

We could print postage at our desk without a postage meter. We could print postage directly on envelopes. It was EASY to get refund of postage misprints. We could renew software purchase ANNUALLY instead of monthly.

Hubert from The Mad Stenciilst

Good overall shipping software

Nice all in one shipping solution for about any size business, if you spend more than a couple hundred of dollars on shipping a month this will pay for itself.

Pros

For a pretty reasonable monthly fee, you can get all available USPS shipping options you can find at the post office, including media mail and first class shipping with or without tracking, plus return service Saves all your addresses, easy to find contacts A lot of customization available for labels, envelopes, etc. Bulk printing available, though I never used it. Easy to add money to account

Cons

The label setup function could be easier. Now owned by Stamps.com, which I didn't like, however they don't seem to have changed it much- yet

Reasons for Switching to Endicia

Too much advertising and pushing add on products, and I didn't like interface.

Jennifer from Gilk Legacy Law

Industry: Law Practice

Skip the Lines at the Post Office

We use Endicia along with USPS Click-n-Ship for almost all of our postage needs. Can't imagine going back to traditional stamps.

Pros

I love that we can print our stamps at the office and can skip the lines at the Post Office. There is a small investment in the beginning by purchasing the stamp printer and a scale, but if you purchase the right label printer you can use it for your other label needs as well. It is also extremely easy to add funds to your postage balance.

Cons

There are a few glitches now and then with printing, but the software allows you to reprint if needed.

Larry from Living Well Stores, Inc

So good and now so bad

We're all done with Endicia. We found PitneyBowes SendPro product to actually work.

Pros

Endicia is a postage printing application. We were an Endicia customer for eight years. A company like us, we're not in the postage printing business. We're in a business that needed to print postage and mail things. Endicia was great. On those rare occasions when we needed technical support, we called, they helped and we went on our way.

Cons

Apparently Endicia was sold, developed some sort of affiliation with Stamps.com or something. They introduced new software that doesn't work. We spent hours and hours with multiple technical support people. We got differing answers on our problems from some of them and from others, they just said they were not familiar with the new software and we were not the only ones complaining. But here's our biggest complaint. The change required us to throw away all of our stamp materials AND to throw away all of our postage scales. Yes, the new version of their software doesn't work with the scales we've been using, for which we spent money on. Just send them to the trash was their recommendation. Sorry, but we're just not going to contribute to the massive amount of e-waste this country produces. We did reach out to management. They said, "sorry".

Reasons for Choosing Endicia

Because Stamps.com advertises on ultra-conservative radio shows whose moderators spew hate and discord.

Jen from DGL Group

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Absolute disaster and nonexistent customer support

Terrible. The customer service is extremely difficult to reach and they made a major error that cost us a lot of money.

Pros

Lots of integrations (shopify, squarespace, ebay, paypal). Discounted shipping. Well-known within the industry.

Cons

I was misled and told I needed Endicia in addition to Stamps.com. When I realized I didn't need a subscription to Endicia, I called to cancel and when I FINALLY got through to someone, they cancelled my Stamps.com account instead and I lost all of my history, API calls, settings and integrations for Stamps.com I am still waiting for a refund.

Endicia told me that I needed to switch from Stamps.com

Reasons for Switching to Endicia

Was told by Endicia that I needed Endicia AND Stamps.com, which was not true.

Andrew from General Knot & Co.

Saves us a ton of money

Overall, we are very happy to work with Endicia.

Pros

Connecting our Shipping Easy account to Endicia has saved us a ton of money on shipping- significant money on every package we ship. We see the actual savings per package when creating the labels. Great and speedy customer service as well.

Cons

Not a whole lot to complain about. Beyond an occasional long wait for reimbursement from cancelled labels, we are extremely happy with the Endicia service and products.

Brian from ComputerScienceJobs.com

Endicia is very handy software, saves trips to the Post Office

Overall, it was okay. If I discover a better service, I will switch immediately.

Pros

I like the ability to print stamps at home and create shipping labels. Keeps history of all shipping labels created. Able to schedule an USPS pickup, even when the USPS website is down.

Cons

Most of the time the software hangs where you cant print out the stamps/labels. By runnig endicia connect each and every time, seems to prevent this. It is annoying when the stamps/labels don't print, you have to request a refund, which takes weeks. In the meantime, you have to load more funds to pay for the postage.

Endicia

Use this on a daily basis for large volume shipping.

Pros

We love being able to use this on a daily basis to ship all of our USPS orders. Great system.

Cons

Do not like when the system goes down, takes too long for them to get it back up and running.

Michael from Pure Diesel Power

Endicia is Something I Rely on...

We ship approximately 120 orders a day through this reliable program. If we were given a choice between this program and others, we would stay with them! We have not had any complaints other than user error, the functionality is there even if it takes a second to find where it is. :)

Pros

This Software is Very Customizable, Useful, Accurate, and Reliable. We use this software 60 hours a week and over the weekends schedule updates to avoid impacting our shipping department. From the pre-installed images for Valentine's day and Christmas to custom thank you notes to our customers, we have created hundreds of custom labels. Endicia is compatible with UPS Worldship and we can pick specific labels to use across the spectrum. We absolutely love how we can manage purchases when we have a mistake and refund a double created label without calling customer support! Our account can easily have funds deposited to avoid stopping the shipping process due to limited funds. One-time fees help us keep track of payments much easier than vendors who charge other fees as they show up at later times. Compatible with many different types of printers for quick adaptability to new setups.

Cons

Due to the custom settings everywhere in this program, it can take a good while to adjust yourself and get familiar with the complexity of the visual editor and structure of the purchase history.

charles from Gunclip Depot, Inc

Hands down the worst software I have ever had

HORRIBLE!

Pros

Nothing. It has been nothing but problems

Cons

I have been with Endicia for more than 5 years and I have had to call tech support no less than 30-40 times with continual problems. I am on the phone as I am writing this waiting for tech support, I called a 6:03 and I was told it would "Less than one minute" before I could get a support agent. That was 40 minutes ago. I have waited many times more than an HOUR to get connected. This is beyond frustrating. I have a software that runs my business that is really good but it costs HUNDREDS of dollars to get it to work with Endicia. A few months ago Endicia integrated with Stamps.com and the problems have been worse than ever. Endicia now runs very slow and continually failure to function. It also sends out emails to my customers and instead of having my company name on it my personal name is on it and customers have no idea who the email is coming from and they delete them thinking they are spam. They have been telling me for three months that they are working on the issue. I just got off the phone with tech support after a total of about 90 minutes. There is a NEW issue that seems to be system wide and they are telling me that I have to manually print hundreds of labels (and they are printing too small and they say that is the best they can do right now) and the time it takes to fill in all of the information for each order is lengthy. My next call will be to stamps.com since they are the parent company of Endicia. I will also be looking for other solutions for my business.

Reasons for Choosing Endicia

It was the only one that was compatible with my business software at the time

Kevin from Scripture Wall Art

Great Functionality, Bad Price Increases

We loved the ease of use. It is a great transition for smaller sellers who are tired of paying 9 cents a label on Amazon. However, as you grow, it simply doesn't scale as well. Also, with their recent price increase the break even point just got quite a bit higher compared to purchasing your postage labels direct from Amazon.

Pros

Endicia worked flawlessly for us. It consolidated most of our marketplace orders into one screen and provided competitive postage rates for us. The software was easy to use and implement.

Cons

They need more connectivity with more marketplaces. Honestly, we would still be using them today if not for their recent price increase. That price increase caused us to look around to find that their sister company gave us all of our marketplaces at less per order than Endicia did. Oddly, our new account includes an Endicia Account...

Chris from Aero Tech Designs Cyclewear

Tough to set up but easy going after that

As someone who is not technically gifted, Endicia/DAZzle was not exactly user friendly to set up but now that it is up and running I hardly have trouble. When I do it usually just takes some trial and error to line up margins, sort out the printer situation, etc. It seems harder than it should be, but I guess that's how these things work. The few times I've needed technical support they've been helpful.

Pros

Easy to use once set up.

Cons

When a technical issue occurs it is a little bit of a headache for me (at least) to fix it. Initial setup was the same way.

Matt from Lily Lolo USA/Canada

Functional shipping software with quirks and a dated UI

The program generally functions as one would expect. It can be slow and the UI is very dated (this is also an issue with other USPS compatible software i.e. Stamps.com).

Pros

The application has been flawless with generating postage and queuing print jobs. The address verification for USA based addresses is also a nice feature,but it would be great if that was also offered for Canadian addresses or other international addresses.

Cons

The application has a number of bugs. Signature confirmation does not remain set between parcel mailings. The user must re-select preferences for individual packages even when mailing consecutive parcels. The application sometimes does not detect that an International address has been entered - there is no way to manually select that the user wants to send an international shipment. The error codes that are presented when there is an issue with a shipment are not actionable. The application could do a much better job in describing input errors and how to correct them. The application does not maintain a steady connection to Endica's servers and must reconnect after a period of non-use. The lack of ability to set additional shipping preferences or create shipping profiles seems to be a major feature that is lacking.

NICK from Cycle Force Group LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

I've used Endicia every day at the office for 9 years now to generate our USPS shipping labels!

Easily create US Postal Service shipping labels for all their different services and to almost any location in the world.

Pros

It's very easy to use and lets you quickly cycle through different service options to find the best fit for the package you need to ship. Endless amounts of templates available for different purposes.

Cons

Modifying templates tends to be somewhat difficult and the maximum postage amount we can purchase at one time so we end up making more payments than we would like to but other than that it's been a very reliable software for a long time.

Amy from McKee Unlimited, LLC

I've used Endicia since it became available as an integration with my online store ventures.

Pros

I love Endicia!!! Before the software, I was using the USPS website to print my shipping labels from home. There were some options on the market but they all cost money. Endicia is a free integration into my current Ecommerce platform. It is a seamless experience, that allows me to add postage to my balance, print labels and send shipment notifications to my customers without leaving the backend of my online store. Can't really ask for much more than that.

Cons

The only con I can think of for the software is that there is a minimum postage purchase. I burn through postage so quickly that this is not an issue, but it may be for smaller online operations.

Carole from Cook & Watkins, PLC

Industry: Law Practice

Very easy to use.

Wonderful! I was not familiar with this until I started working for the law firm I am currently employed, but after using it just once was totally sold and have now used this for 7 years!

Pros

This is a nice program for stamps, ordering supplies for stamps, printing postage directly onto envelopes, and works great with my DYMO label maker.

Cons

When they converted from the software to Endicia online it was a little rough transition but their customer support was fantastic and eventually got us set up on multiple computers.

William from Smiledirect club

Horrible Support. stay away

VERY POOR from a support standpoint. Stay as far away from this company as possible unless you have no other options.

Pros

There are few Pro's that I would consider

Cons

Their Support is worse than horrible. Sitting on hold for 1+hour is very common. For as simple of a thing as an expired credit card had to go through 5 people and sit on hold for almost 2 hours. That is called Sales Prevention. You should be able to do that via the web portal. Once your card gets declined though they Lock your account! How ridiculous?? How are you supposed to change it if you are locked out?!?

Reasons for Choosing Endicia

It was chosen early on by IT people who obviously didn't do their homework

Brian from Good Buy Mate

A Complicated but Good Option for Postage

Pros

Endicia was by far the most powerful and dynamic software we have used to generate shipping labels for our business. It was built to integrate with so many software platforms, so it was a breeze to program Endicia to generate shipping labels based on information in our CRM.

Cons

The software, while powerful, is less streamlined and a little more cumbersome than its competitors. It takes some time and use to get used to its interface, and how to most efficiently use the software.

William from Aurora World, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great software, but poor customer service & technical support.

In conclusion, the software itself is great, but the customer and technical support need much improvement.

Pros

Endicia software is easy to learn and use. You can process shipments and print labels fairly quickly.

Cons

The quality of customer service and technical support is poor. When there are technical issues due to a software update (that the users are not notified about in advance), expect to be on hold for hours and get transferred from one department to another.

Louis from Salerno Investments LLC

Basic Shipping Software and Integration

We nearly never have to communicate with Endicia over any issues, having shipped over 1 million packages with them as the postage provider I can't think of a single issue besides a plan change or such.

Pros

We've been using Endicia for almost a decade, it's deeply integrated into everyone for the shipping industry, supports more than Stamps.com for API and 3rd party consolidators.

Cons

They are being forced away from auto-refunds for un-used labels, a bit of annoyance, but we'll have a process to do so now.

Jim from J and J Enterprises

Used to be great

I have in the past written glowing reviews of Endicia. Its people, its software, and its performance. Now, until, and unless, major improvements (actually, repairs) are made, I would only recommend this to my worst enemy.

Pros

It works... barely, at least it is desktop.

Cons

As the title says, it used to be great. Then along came Stamps.com and acquired the company. The software has absolutely tanked. More bugs than a swamp in summer. Takes forever to load (60-90 seconds vs 10 seconds before). Constantly "phones home", which bogs down processing. New address verification is about as dumb as it gets, and pops up in a new window, which causes you to constantly switch focus. I have, LITERALLY, spent over 5 hours on the phone with tech support in the past two months. Even they don't understand some of the things it is doing, and often play guessing games to get it to work. I feel for Endicia employees, really. They are still great to work with, but they are saddled with the Stamps servers, which are overloaded and frequently down, and of course the mandated (by Stamps) changes, like the address verification which used to be lightening fast and intelligent. Also Stamps uses a different insurance company than Endicia did, and it is horrific to work with if you need to file a claim.

Eileen from CEO Consulting

Postage made easy!

As a small business owner who ships a variety of sizes of items, Endicia really simplifies things for us. We use it to generate postage for packages (and as a result have saved money using the USPS) as well as stamps. The Dymo label printer we use has been a workhorse - over 10 years old and still trucking.

Pros

Cons

Software can be a little slow to load on a Mac

Reasons for Choosing Endicia

Best value for the price

Ivan from KommandoStore

"Set it and forget it" Solution for USPS

We have been using Endicia for years and have rarely if ever had issues outside of the initial setup. It's good software and works well.

Pros

Integrates damn near universally with many different fulfillment softwares, economical plans and great rates through USPS Commercial Plus pricing, good uptime and autobilling

Joanne from 10 Park Lanes

A great shipping software for small business shipping store for all carriers and most cost effective

Pros

Very easy to install and self explanatory to use. Can be used for all major shipping carriers domestic and international. For a small shipping store it is all you will need to take care of all shipping needs for customers.

Norman from norbet books

Industry: Online Media

Bad customer service. they will suspend your account for bad logins

they don't fix what's broke, thinking of changing companies

Pros

ease of printing multiple postage is OK and works well

Cons

Customer service when your account is suspended due to "improper logins?" is terrible and only available mon-Friday, reset options don't work, pass phrases don't work. email to reset password or account id does not work

Robert from Hard To Find Music and Movies

Industry: Music

Downhill all the way

Been with them 20 years or more and service has gone steadily downhill and now that Stamps.com bought them the service is much worse.

Pros

Easy to use in the past but now the service is very very slow with delays in printing up to 4-5 minutes per label

Cons

Customer Service hold times exceed 30 minutes. Online service slows to a crawl at time.

Very convenient and simple way to print postage

Pros

The software makes it easy to print postage from any computer and send directly to your DYMO label printer. It automatically tracks your account balance and you can refill your account with one click.

Cons

Only integrates with USPS. If you want to ship with other carriers like UPS or FedEx, you need to use another solution.

Dean from BOUTIQUE DU JOUR BRANDS

2019 Endicia Review

My overall experience with Endicia has been very positive.

Pros

What I like most about the Endicia software is the ease of integration with my website. It also saves time and money.

Cons

What I like the least about the Endicia software is figuring out automatic shipping rates with my websites software.

Andrew from Showers Pass

I use Endicia every day at work to ship a high volume of packages

Pros

Cons

I'd like to see some updates on international shipping. Making returns easier and validating addresses would be a great improvement.

Adam from ShipFrog Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Endicia is imploding...

A few years ago, it would have been 10/10 Now, barely 1/10. It feels like the software and company are both falling apart. The software is a mess and I'm looking for an alternative ASAP after about a decade of use.

Pros

- Loading up Address Book and bulk-mailing large list of addresses. - Designing own labels - Ease of printer integration

Cons

- Now Incredibly buggy - Freezes and hangs regularly - needs to be force-quit daily. - If you don't restart the software each day, the postage prints inaccurately (it starts showing "Retail" rates) - The new address verifier is very broken... AL turns into Al. GA turns into Ga and so on. Addresses it used to figure out now jams the algorithm, causing it to delete the address altogether. - Packages are missing entirely from SCAN forms - Help pages are missing - Help pages are inaccurate (SCAN form cutoff time is far earlier than they publish) - The system glitches (tells you authentication has failed) if you're using a VPN. - Customer support takes sometimes hours on hold to get on the phone.

Marissa from Rissy Roo's

Easy to Use

Pros

Endicia configures easily with the ECC E-commerce Connector that we use to connect our Magento Online Store to our Shipping Programs UPS Worldship and Endicia Dazzle.

Cons

It would be great is there were additional USPS postage discounts from using Endicia; however, the ease of use makes it a good product.

Michael from Rissy Roo's

Easy to use and affordable.

Pros

Makes shipping easier and more cost-effective. I like that you automatically qualify for the lowest possible USPS rates with no hidden fees or surcharges.

Cons

Parcel tracking with USPS is less than stellar and the items you are shipping must be insured or there is no recourse for claims with USPS.

Jon from Tool Nut

Endicia is a simple, user-friendly platform that takes limited training to use.

Pros

The intuitive nature of the platform makes it easy to train employees. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, which is ideal for this type of software.

Cons

We need a separate solution for carriers other than USPS. It would be great if Endicia could manage multiple carriers.

Kristen from Box Monkey

Love printing postage!

Pros

This machine makes printing out postage very easy especially when you are dealing with a lot of customers in a short period of time

Cons

I can't count the number of times my stamps have gotten stuck in the machine. Also the minimum purchase was sometimes a pain.

Good Postage Software

Over all, the software serves its purpose. I didn’t have to empty out my postage balance, it simply switched it over to the new software. It was easy to download and install on my computer and it started working right away. My only wish is that they sold the rolls at Staples or local stores so I don’t have to wait a few days to print stamps.

Pros

I like that I can still print on rolls using my Dymo printer. It is quick and fairly easy once you get the hang of it. I also like that you can weigh each letter and get an accurate price based on that.

Cons

I don’t like that you have to log into the program every single time you want to print postage. The old Dymo stamp would remember the login I formation. I also don’t really enjoy that you need a serial number before you can even print on a roll. I understand that it’s necessary to ensure that people are using legitimate rolls, but it’s a nuisance I didn’t have to deal with before.

Radovan from Rod's Warehouse Inc

Still good value, although price keeps increasing. Integrates well with other 3rd party applications

Overall still a good value, minimal down time, efficient software.

Pros

Scan forms for USPS pickups, search packages by customer name, date, etc.

Cons

Price increases; customer support could be more knowledgeable.

Kelly from VLACS

Use Endicia for all our postage and mailing needs!

Pros

Endicia couldn't be any easier if it tried. We print stamps and if needed print labels for larger packages, we can even send mail Certified w/a Return Receipt. No more trips to the Post Office!

Cons

You do have to toggle back and forth between regular stamp printing (anything under 3 oz) and larger more complicated packages. It would be nice if they were all on the same screen.

Kristin from LuLaRoe Kristin McIntyre

Easy to Use

Pros

Cons

It was difficult to navigate at first but I got use to it quickly and have no complaints. I've used it for over a year.

BRYAN from la canada mailbox

SHIPPING SOLUTION

Pros

VERY REASONABLE COST AND EASY TO OPERATE.

Cons

I don't see any negative thing on this program

Melanie from US Masters Swimming

Makes shipping with USPS easy and convenient

Endicia saves our organization time and money. By creating our USPS labels in-house, we eliminate the need to the post office. We prepare our shipments then order a package pick-up on usps.com. We save money with Endicia with the commercial mailing rates.

Pros

Easy to use. The postage log tracks our spending and provides quick reference to shipping details. We get discounted commercial mailing rates.

Cons

Not easy to find the place to edit saved information for the Quick Label return address section.

Dana from Dana Paige Designs

Go Elsewhere!

I used the software for 6+ years until a MAJOR glitch closed my account and rendered my ability to do business useless. It seems they were switching all Mac accounts to a new platform and someone closed all the Mac accounts in the process. I was unable to process my orders, despite numerous attempts to start new accounts in order to do so. Any company that makes such a major error (obviously did not test properly) is not a company I want to use anymore. Luckily I was able to go to ShipStation, which is less expensive and awesome to use, to get my orders shipped out. I would NOT recommend Endicia at all. And...to add insult to injury - it will take 4-6 weeks to receive my balance refund.

Pros

Used to be convenient for single orders - no longer convenient - out of date software

Cons

Constant glitches and support difficult to reach

Dean from TexasToyz

Endicia was Great until STAMPS.com ruined it when they bought em out in 2020

Was exceptional until Stamps.com bought them out in 2020...changed acct #... consistent problems...everyday AVOID! If you know another software, we will switch in a heartbeat.

Pros

Used for well over 8 years...Used to be the ease of printing with our database for all online orders.. now that stamps.com bought them out in 2020, it's nothing but daily trouble shooting, calling cust support... spend an average of 1-4 hrs daily on just the problems they have. Used to spend that time, generating more revenue. Looking for an alternative now.

Cons

ALL THE PROBLEMS the stamps.com has ...everyday is some technical issue. Tired of calling cust support.. killing our revenue by dealing with this

Michelle from Kainen Law Office, PC

Stay away

I have been sitting on hold with tech support for 34 minutes. Postage will not print. This has been a common occurrence lately. Web interface stops communicating with printer.

Pros

I liked that I could efficiently print postage from my desk, but that all ended when stamps.com bought Endicia.

Cons

The web interface is glitchy. Really really poor design. They took something that worked fine and they broke it. I can't go home tonight because I can't print postage yet. Would really love to have dinner soon, but can't because the mail has to get out and I can't print postage. It's no wonder that they are "experiencing high call volume".

Cost

David from Escalade sports

post labels in a flash

it is a good program it is fast and easy to use

Pros

i don't have to go to the post office to get my stamps

Cons

to fill up it all has to be online and you credit card information is save online

Kevin from LKM Mowing & Landscaping

Saves money on shipping, easy to use!

Pros

I like the ability to enter shipping information easily and that it verifies an address for you. It is also handy to look back through the shipping logs to see tracking numbers. It does what I need it to and in the way in which I want it to, well thought out shipping tools.

Cons

Not much to complain about, maybe having to pay a monthly fee. One minor annoyance is the prompt that the shipping is past 5 PM then to update to the next day, which you click do not show again it shows on each time you open the application again.

Ed from SDC Realty Services, LLC

Endicia failed

The only problem that I have is Dazzle!

Pros

From 2005 to November 30, 2018, Endicia was a GREAT product. In those 13 years I only had to call their tech support 1 time.

Cons

Beginning December 1, 2018 AFTER Endicia merged their platform into Stamps.com, this is now one of the worst mailing products on the market. In the past 18 days, I have had to call their tech support 9 times and I still cannot print postage. PLUS I end up knowing more about their Dazzle product than tech support. Yesterday alone I spent a total of 4 1/2 hours on the phone with them over 2 calls.

Phil from Gone To Pieces

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Stamps.com killed endicia

I started with Endicia in 2004 and have since printed $184,376.53 worth of postage. Since stamps.com bought them in 2015 it has been downhill ever since. NOTHING can describe their poor tech support and software now that stamps took over. Funny enough, I left Stamps.com in 2004 exactly because of those same issues. I cannot state it strongly enough STAY AWAY, and if you're with them now you will be finding something else soon.

Pros

Nothing good to say lately. It was good before stamps took control

Cons

Very buggy now that stamps took over and the tech support is not helpful

Same reason for leaving Endicia

Endicia is dishonorable

I closed my account which had nearly a $200 credit balance and they have promised a refund but have not honored it. They told me within 6 weeks I would receive it, I waited 8 weeks, then contacted them again. They gave me the run around so I submitted a complaint on BBB, I was promised that they sent a check and now over a week later, there is still no reimbursement.

Pros

It was easy to use. If the software still worked, I would continue to use it.

Cons

I liked the software, it is the company behind the software which is the problem. They have changed their operations and no longer allow you to use the software, or existing inventory of supplies. Instead you need to buy their proprietary labels and process them online.