All EZRentOut Reviews

Jonathan

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2018

EZRent out has everything we are looking for in a cloud based rental software.

Coming from a remote desktop based system the accessibility of EZRent out is a life saver. I dont always have time to sit down in the office and catch up so being able to make revisions on the fly is a huge time saver. Again, the storefront is a great tool so that our customers can get more of a visual on what we offer.

PROS

Easy to learn/teach, very user friendly. The online storefront option is great, we love the fact it can be used so that customers can order online but also serves as a perfect online catalog! The whole system is priced very reasonably for all the features that are offered compared to some of the others in the industry.

CONS

More customization for the quotes/invoices templates. Would like to see different storefront layouts available.

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are working on adding more themes to our storefront. We'll update you when they are live. As for quote/invoice templates, I am sharing your feedback with product team. If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Replied March 2018

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Short term review

-very customizable with additional metadata per item -lots of setup which can be overwhelming for a new user -a bit of a learning curve

PROS

-excel import data -quickbooks integration -whats in use calendar

CONS

-no custom mapping when importing to QBs -items being imported into QBs adds the ID number before the name of the item. ex Canon lens with an ID number 3 shows up in QBs as "3 - Canon lens". This leads whoever is reading the QBs invoice that they are getting a total of 3 canon lenses.

Reason for choosing EZRentOut

It had a flashy interface but from my quick trial with it it lacked a ton of stuff that EZ rent out had. I don't remember what those items were but it was very apparent ezrentout was a far more feature filled product.

Reasons for switching to EZRentOut

QBs isn't a true system to check gear in and out. We needed a program that had a calendar where items out on rental would marked as out so we could accurately see what inventory we had on hand.

Brian

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Customer support is unrepsonsive

the premise of the software seems solid, but dont count on tech support to solve anything for you

PROS

helped us out with most billing and rental issues

CONS

tech support fell flat on their face when it came to solving a very minor issue that was preventing us from full implementation. We gave them four months, no solution, so we terminated our account.

Reason for choosing EZRentOut

in the inducement stage, it seemed as if it was functional and a good value for the money. we were wrong

Reasons for switching to EZRentOut

tech support couldn't (wouldn't?) solve a very minor issue that kept us from being able to implement

Hi Brian, We apologize that you had to face so much inconvenience with our product. We will definitely make our service better. We are always open to feedback from our valuable clients on how to improve our products and simplify your workflows through EZRentOut. Please feel free to send in your feedback at support@ezrentout.com. We look forward to hearing back from you

Replied August 2021

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Equipment rental software

Neutral to good so far

PROS

It literally has every feature you can possibly think to run a rental business without having keys much different applications it's kind of an all-in-one deal

CONS

The onboarding process could be streamlined so much easier

Reason for choosing EZRentOut

Job numbers is just an example of inequality non-specific CRM but if you're in the rental business this app saves you a lot of data entry by having features geared just towards rental

Thank you for your kind words. EZRentOut is constantly evolving and adding more features to its arsenal so that our valued clients can enable their businesses to do more than ever before. We are truly sorry that you did not have a smooth onboarding experience. You can always reach out to your designated Solutions Consultant in case you need assistance with anything. Our Solutions Consultants are equipped to answer every concern that you might have regarding the product. We value all the feedback from our users so that we can make our product better to serve you better.

Replied December 2020

Kari

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Very happy with the product

We are going from complete paper to electronic and it has helped tremendously.

PROS

It helps keep everything organized and in order. I like that I am able to use anywhere and any time

CONS

I would like to see a feature of sorting the orders by date for every time i go to the orders tab. also a quick button for next day orders our and return. same day is helpful but next day would be even more helpful to prepare

Reason for choosing EZRentOut

Had most of the features we were wanting for a better price.

Ryan

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

EZ Rentout Review

Overall this program has helped pick our rental business off the ground and functions as we wish it would.

PROS

This software makes is easy to implement our new rental program and is quite user friendly.

CONS

There are some learning curves with the software and some placement/editing options that seem to be counter-intuitive.

Reason for choosing EZRentOut

We like the look and how it could be used better.

Ariyan

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!

PROS

Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

CONS

The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application. I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform. Other than that I must say Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Replied January 2019

Dustin

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

A great all-in-one solution.

PROS

What I liked most about EZRentOut is its comprehensive and user-friendly features that cater specifically to the needs of a company manufacturing and renting out prefabricated workspaces. The ability to manage reservations, inventory, recurring rentals, rates, and maintenance seamlessly is highly commendable.

CONS

While EZRentOut does offer a mobile app, a few users may have encountered occasional glitches or limitations in its functionality compared to the desktop version. This could affect their ability to manage their rental business efficiently on the go.

Reason for choosing EZRentOut

More appropriate for our use case.

William

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

EZ review

easy to use and customize

PROS

easy to use and customize , does not take long to learn

CONS

more modern interface , with more options , easier WO process

Ryan

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Perfect fit for my small business

PROS

EZRentOut is no doubt the best bang for your buck. Within a couple hours I already had many past rentals entered in and billed. The user interface is friendly for all experience types and lets you control settings from basic to advanced depending on your needs. I recommend this program to anyone with a small to medium sized rental business that is on a budget, nothing else can compete.

CONS

I would like to see the ability to clone custom quotes and invoices in future versions. Also, the iPhone app needs to be updated with more controls and enhanced for iPhone X screen size.

Alexandre

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2021

A software that makes my days easier

I came in a company that was struggling with inventory. We rent items and sold others. Thankfully EZ rent out makes the rented items easy to trace, find or locate. Of course you need to implement a work flow at your work place to make sure your team is using it correctly, but as a product EZ Rent Out feels like a great tool to me.

PROS

I only had a short training of the software when I was hired but it was enough as I find it easy to use. It makes my daily tasks easier and I no longer have to wonder where my items are as every is traced. I find it rather user friendly.

CONS

I know some of my team mates tend to make mistakes because when they process an order, once the draft is created they think it is complete. Maybe something more "in your face" that lets you know you are still in the draft would be good. Other than that I can't think of anything else

Hi Alexandre, We are glad that EZRentOut has been a positive addition to our business. The order state is always visible right under the order number. We appreciate your feedback on making the order states more visible, if you have any recommendations on how this can be done than do let us know at support@ezrentout.com. We look forward to hearing more from you. We hope to serve you even better in the future.

Replied March 2021

Easily Track your rental inventory

We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

PROS

I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

CONS

Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Replied November 2018

Jordan

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Great Quality Software

I am managing the inventory of a 10,000+ sq ft warehouse with hundreds of pieces of furniture, decor, and art constantly moving in and out while maintaining knowledge of the location of each piece.

PROS

Easy to use, straightforward, a multitude of applications and options for admin/users, and reachable customer service.

CONS

My only complaint would be the design of the software (aesthetically speaking)

Hi Jordan, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to manage your inventory efficiently. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our design to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Replied May 2019

rodrigo

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excelent option

We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like it

PROS

Inteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

CONS

menu became too big it needs redesign, some view options could be improved. reports can be improved so we can take real advantage of all stored info in the database

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your team is liking our software. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our reportings and the design to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com

Replied December 2018

Preston

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Amazing. Just lovely.

It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time.

PROS

Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things.

CONS

Nothing. It's fine the way it is. Only thing I didn't like was the whole login process. But I can understand why it was created like that, in order to prevent hackers from getting in.

Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. Securing our customer's data is our number one priority and we take all the necessary steps required to ensure it. We're really glad that you like our product and if you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out yo our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Replied September 2017

Jon

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Excellent Product

It's excellent, and I think is a perfect system for the construction industry.

PROS

The inventory management, accounting, customer portal, and product website are excellent. EZ to use, customize, and the customer service is great.

CONS

Haven't found anything I don't like. Any changes I've requested, the product team quickly makes adjustments.

Reasons for switching to EZRentOut

The product we used previously was much more expensive, and didn't have a cloud system. It was slow.

Terri

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2019

EZ Rent Out Rocks!

I'd like to take a moment to thank EZRO's Customer Service Department. These people are awesome! Any time I have a question or a problem they are right on it. They go above & beyond what I expect from a Customer Service Department to take care of my needs.

PROS

This software is extremely user friendly.

CONS

I'd like to be able to add items to an order that has already been rented out.

Hi Terri, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're delighted that our product is helping you manage your business efficiently. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezrentout.com.

Replied June 2019