• Pros

• " easy to use on scheduling pick ups for our orders"

• "-Ease of use -Great user interface -Often the lowest rates -Both LTL and ground available"

• "I find it very easy to get a quote for shipping."

• Cons

• "nothing. very easy to use and fast processing"

• "The ability to change, or at least request a change to, a shipping date. Better palletized shipping rates"

• "Wish I had more carriers to choose from and wish Shopify worked better with freight club but that's Shopify's fault, not freightclub!"

Browse Freight Club Reviews

Kyle from HedgeApple

Excellent Shipping Tool

Freight Club has an excellent team of people that are constantly trying to help us with escalated issues and improve their own platform. Very easy to work with and we enjoy our business relationship with them.

Pros

API integration to our own internal system is invaluable to our team. The ability to generate BOL's and shipping labels so smoothy is incredibly helpful.

Cons

Lack of ability to supply a ground shipping label. Claims can sometimes be denied for carrier liability that we disagree with, however this is the nature of freight shipments.

Reasons for Switching to Freight Club

Cost and ease of use. Global Tranz system was outdated and claims were a pain.

David from DY Unlimited LLC dba Decor4Homes

Goods and bads

Pros

Integration with Shopify saves me a lot of time entering addresses. Quotes are easy to review. Responsive customer service and account rep.

Reasons for Switching to Freight Club

Uship screwed up all my orders. Freightclub is cheaper than both. But, using Zipline for palletized shipping

Katherine from Pro Gun safe now

Not good for Ltl

Not very good

Pros

I like how it connects with Shopify is good

Cons

Ltl rates are ridiculous more expensive

Fed ex rates are better

Denise from Retail

A Must Have for Shopify Stores

This makes it so easy to get a freight quote without needing to cal a shipping broker. Although I have not used it lately, I will check it more often.

Pros

The software integrates easily with your orders on Shopify. The dashboard is easy to navigate with managing orders, creating bills of lading, tracking and claims. Creating a Quick freight quote is easy to understand and create your shipment for LTL heavy shipments.

Cons

Sometimes prices were higher than other shipping broker

Shopify integration app

Reasons for Switching to Freight Club

Fedex software was glichy and invoices were above quotes after delivery

Reuben from Easiklip Floors

Industry: Building Materials

Fantastic app for heavy-weight shipping business

Our manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been absolutely great to deal with. He is available on the phone and also very helpful when we have issues or need support. We're very used to large freight companies being very impersonal and hard to reach. Not to mention having to wait through lengthy call cues only to be connect with someone who doesn't know how to help you and then accidentally disconnects you after being on hold for 45 minutes. FreightClub has been a refreshing replacement for this kind of headache. As mentioned above, the app setup is a bit complicated, but once things are up and running, it's generally quite smooth. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a large rate jump with our particular shipment types lately which unfortunately has made booking shipments through freightclub impossible for us. We are hoping this is just a bug and can be resolved soon so we can bring our shipping business back to freightclub.

Pros

We ship solid hardwood flooring using freight club and sell through our e-commerce store. There were no other apps that we configurable to provide live shipping rates at checkout for our palletized products. With a little tweaking, we've managed to get accurate rates into our checkout process so customers no longer have to request a quote first. We are also able to book shipments with ease through the app portal. In 5 years of working in heavy-weight logistics, this is by far the easiest shipment booking system I have seen. It's fast and straightforward - just like it should be in 2021!

Cons

Shopify integration seems very buggy inside the app. There is a section where I can "import shopify orders", but it never seems to be able to import any orders at all. Furthermore, adding products to the system is quite cumbersome. A bulk editor feature for products would make the process much easier as exporting and importing excel spreadsheets is clunky. Integrating with shopify is also not very intuitive. My FC manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was very helpful which made this process manageable, but without him, I think there would have been many more hours wasted. Having to setup shipping zones and manually add products to them inside shopify, only have to go add all the products inside Freight Club too makes for a complex workflow that is hard to get other staff up to speed on when adding new product lines to our store.

Reasons for Choosing Freight Club

FreightClub was free to install on our app store so there was no barrier to entry there. Upon trying it out, we were pleasantly surprised that it could be configured to handle our particular shipping specifications. The customer service is exceptional and the app itself is solid and convenient.

Andrew from IOIOBox

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Software has great bones, customer service is great, can't wait to see how things progress.

Customer service has been stellar. Their CO2 emissions offset is one of the best in the industry. Overall, we're very pleased with Freight Club.

Pros

It's integration into Shopify for Quote-At-Checkout was crucial for our purposes. It's limitations with the Shopify API are a little cumbersome, but far better than many others we've tried. There are very little limitations with the Freight Club dashboard. Overall, a well polished, good piece of software.

Cons

There is very little smart-logic used for the Shopify API quote-at-checkout. This causes troubles when booking mixed shipments. The Freight Club dashboard has a quote limitation of 4+ LtL packages, anything over four packages requires a "custom quote" that takes half a day, sometime's longer to get back.

Shopify API limitations.

Johana from Oroa

Experience as logistics coordinator

Overall I've had a good experience with Freight Club, is usually our top choice and we use it daily. Prices are not bad, but sometimes they could be better for certain areas. White Glove services aren't the best, it's something that they could improve and carriers could be more honest about what they really offer, since it's very expensive. Aside from that, the chat customer service is great, the email could improve. Very user friendly and immediate tracking is mostly what keeps us using this website. No complains about our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he's amazing and hands on with every situation that gets difficult with certain orders.

Pros

It's very user friendly and we can mix dimensions and weight without having exclusively be inches and lbs or cm and kg, you can combine them. It provides immediate tracking and that's a plus for our customers.

Cons

Customer service through email tend to have a long wait time, and out customers usually don't have the patience to wait. White Glove services also tend to give us a hard time, since carriers usually take a long time to provide this service, or sometimes they deliver without doing it. This a very negative point because customers throw the responsibility on us and it affects our reputation.

Prices and ease of use

Alexandra from Mez Works Furniture

Great Options / Easy Software to Navigate

Very positive experience!

Pros

We use FreightClub's software on a daily basis, often receiving several quotes per day. It takes less than 2 minutes to get a quote which is very convenient and translates well to our customers who want quick shipping quotes for our furniture products. The rates seem competitive and fair especially when seeking a white glove delivery option.

Cons

The only real negative is that it can be difficult to get documents to the actual shipper in terms of delivery instructions or other important information to the shipper, as there is no option to upload documents directly to FreightClub (that I am aware of). Their customer service team is helpful when you can get ahold of them, but sometimes it can be a little tough to get someone to assist in a timely manner.

Steve from Alpine Furniture

Industry: Furniture

Easy to use and great price options. Customer service and claim process can be improved

Overall happy with the platform and use it all the time. I do wish the claim process can be improved. I am not sure why we pay for insurance on each shipment if they do not actually pay out anything.

Pros

Ease of use. Integrated with our Shopify store so easy to import customer information. Quotes are very straight forward and easily comparable between service type and carriers. I like how the pricing is the price I will pay. I do not have to worry about additional charges later on from the carrier such as freight surcharges, etc.

Cons

Hard to get a hold of customer service when there is an issue. The main issues have to do with locating shipments and damages. Although the claim process is very easy and straight forward, I have yet to get reimbursed for any of my claims. The claims keep getting sent back to me for additional information such as pictures when I do not have this information. I had to call to specify the carrier has the item and contacted our customer to state the item was damaged so it would be impossible for me to provide pictures. The claims continue to get pushed back to me even after making these comments.

Most technically advanced & intuitive freight platform

Overall, Freight Club is a great choice for any shipping service Threshold or below. I would not trust them to handle white glove deliveries after many poor experiences.

Pros

Cons

- Poor customer service (they either ignore or don't follow up when expecting) - Overages have been common - Can't trust for room of choice / white glove. We have often had issues when booking this rate and then the driver refuses to complete white glove service but instead just drops off and leaves. Or they don't have enough support. Poor communication with the local installers they work with.

Aaron from EGA Products

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

EGA Products

Overall, it has been a great experience, we have been able to provide shipping to customers that we could not have before. It has also cut down our shipping costs for UPS products by about 40%. It was a pain to setup Shopify and change product information without it saving, but overall it has been a good experience and is now an asset to our company.

Pros

I like how Freight Club is free to use and offers a variety of LTL carriers AND UPS labels. This way all of our shipping is in one platform. I also like the rates that it gives, they could be lower, but they get the job done. Entering in our products and storing them for later use on quotes is a huge time saver. Saving locations is also a huge time saver and important tool. The layout of all the orders with tracking links is another great feature that Freight Club provides. The integration with Shopify is the main reason we started using this and found out about it.

Cons

The bugs in the software. -Wrong Information Given at Shopify Checkouts (says FedEx not UPS) -Keeps changing location when you put commercial - goes to residential automatically -Gives many secondary invoices and does not explain in detail why -Long customer support times (understaffed at the moment)

Reasons for Choosing Freight Club

It was Free and had more features that we needed relating to LTL and UPS.

Maria from OROA

Freight Club Experience

The experience has been quite pleasant. Email responses are lagged, and acknowledged about a week later, this includes proof of delivery, client follow up, return request quotes. Tracking is not in real time. Some carriers have been invoicing our warehouse directly. Some carriers are not made aware of white glove selected feature and let the client know, which cause unwarranted alerts. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an excellent Account Manager. Negative feedback from our company or clients are prioritized within finding a solution and avoiding repetition of issues. UPS Capital Insurance has proved to lend a smoother claims process with our internal systems and customer service.

Pros

Very user friendly. The chat feature is very useful, and includes quick replies. Instant tracking link and instant white glove quotes are crucial to our business. Saved quotes are also a neat feature.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches. Payment option delays, and sometimes BOLs do not load., maybe depending on the carrier.

Doreen from Lakeland Baby & Teen

Industry: Furniture

Clear and convenient to use .

Freight Club keeps all my shipments in one arena, rather than shifting from major shipping companies to remember whom I shipped with. The History of my shipments makes my job smooth.

Pros

I have entered many freight shipments over the years and the Freight Club site is a pleasure to navigate. The design of information entry is seamless.

Cons

The only improvement I would like to see is the ability for larger font sizes.

Mike from Posh Baby Co.

Must Have!

Overall, my experience with Freight Club has been a 10/10. My experience with the various carriers has been a 1/10.

Pros

Freight Club makes it quick and easy to schedule freight for all of my orders. The customer service is outstanding and you can't beat the pricing! I highly recommend using Freight Club!

Cons

This is less about Freight Club and more about the Carriers, but I cannot seem to find a carrier that is reliable. I have used just about every carrier on Freight Club, and just about every one of them has either missed a pick up, lost an order, or delivered an order to the wrong place. Not to mention, the customer service provided by the different carriers is miserable. Going through UPS and FedEx for LTL is typically much more expensive, but with the number of problems that I have had, I am almost to the point of preferring to spend the extra money in order to ensure my orders actually get delivered.

Kinshuk from Storkcraft

Industry: Furniture

Great software and great savings!!!

Pros

Software is very user friendly and very quick to learn and use.

Cons

None at this time. Previously we had a hard time filing damaged claims, now this problem seems like has already been resolved and now we can file a claim through the portal.

Mike from Ugly sweater store

They keep making it easier to use

Pros

Pricing is amazing compared to getting pricing from ups direct.

Cons

They need to make it easier to print labels as there are a lot of steps that they could make easier or integrate with sales channels

Sandy from Winsome House

Industry: Wholesale

Freight Club - Top Notch

I highly recommend any small to medium sized company to use Freight Club for competitive shipping rates, and streamlining shipping process.

Pros

It is user friendly, and very easy to learn. Freight Club team listens to their customers, and makes improvements to make it even easier and more efficient to use their software.

Cons

Checking freight rates for quote is still somewhat manual.

Ha from Rove Concepts

Industry: Furniture

Quick solution to shipping rate shopping

Pros

Quick retrieval of multiple quotes/carriers/services. Easy to integrate. Well rounded program.

Cons

API connection created duplicate bookings. API errors aren't clear for users to understand/fix.

Loren from Best Priced Furniture

Freindly to use online logistics software

Overall the experience has been excellent. They are continuting to add features.

Pros

Easy to see the quote results. Database saves warehouse locations and items.

Cons

Want to receive automated delivery alerts.

Christopher from A Squared

Fantastic Concept

Overall, it has been a great experience with a great team. Response times are great and they are pretty good with problem-solving when necessary. I do have to say that even though most of my experiences have been positive on the occasion that I have had some mishaps, it's very disappointing the carriers are held a bit higher than the clients and are often held liable for their mistakes, errors, or delays.

Pros

We like the fact the rates are offered to us as we were a larger company, so we don't have to put in the years of struggling with freight services in order to qualify for the discounted rates. The system is fairly easy to use to start a project

Cons

The follow-up. I often go back to check the status and it mostly never changes. So its hard to see where a shipment is during the process and you often have to call the carrier to get updates, especially if the project goes silent.

shauna from SUNSET FURNITURE INTERNATIONAL

review

does the job at a fraction of the cost

Pros

easy to use on scheduling pick ups for our orders

Cons

nothing. very easy to use and fast processing

Nathan from Crete and Steel

Good for larger items!

Seamless. I got a welcome call and a solid intro to everything and it was just so simple and has worked seamlessly.

Pros

I love that it is catered towards larger items, but automates everything. Freight was completely new to me and FreightClub has made it more of a softer introduction to it since they do all the heavy lifting as far as getting everything set up. If you've shipped a package via UPS, then there will be nothing intimidating about FreightClub.

Cons

I use their Parcel feature for smaller items, and something that I dont like about it is that it requires a customer phone number for even thought UPS doesnt need that and it always puts it under the name of the customer. I don't have customers numbers for smaller items and so I just put mine it. Kind of a hassle/bug maybe?

Scott from 1st Choice Furniture Direct

Great Software

Pros

Great shipping prices awesome dashboard makes my life much easier! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great too!!

Denise from Sunset Trading

Industry: Wholesale

denise's review

Pros

The fact that it is user friendly and it easy to use.

Cons

I find the freight cost is sometimes high but also like that you can get comparative pricing on the LTL shipments

Bryan from destination baby & kids

Great, product & easy to use!

Pros

The system has a Seamless workflow and flexibility

Cons

Sometimes, the checkout process can hang but other than that no issues!

Christine from My Backyard Decor

Great way to handle packages and freight

Overall it’s been a good experience and has saved money on shipping

Pros

Easy to compare various carriers using exact locations and weights/dimensions

Cons

Scheduling pickup dates is not that easy as you never really know when the carriers will pickup.

Sam from US Tamex Corp

Industry: Warehousing

Easy to use and implement.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and teach our team.

Cons

UPS parcel prices are not very competitive.

J.M. from ASAP INC.

Industry: Fine Art

Freight Club Works

They and their shippers have gotten the job done in a timely fashion. I do not use the service if shipment must be picked up the same day, however. They never pick up same day. Usually it takes three days to get picked up.

Pros

I find the software easy to maneuver. It is somewhat intuitive and pull down menus are complete.

Cons

I do not believe it has a way to use my company address as a default pick up location. My company appears in the pull down menu, but I do have to select it every time.

LORI from SUNSET TRADING

Survey

Pros

I find it very easy to get a quote for shipping.

Cons

The address book will sometimes auto fill the wrong info

BRENDA from BUTTERCUP BABY CO.

Freight Club Review

We have had a great experience with Freight Club. We have multiple individuals using the software and it is very ease to use.

Pros

We have used freight club for the past year. The software is easy to use and the savings are astronomical on larger products.

Cons

Integration from Shopify is a hit or miss. This could be a Shopify issue and not a Freight Club issue.

Oriel from Leif Petersen, Inc.

Great service

good

Pros

Small package, LTL, and white glove all in one platform! Easy to quote and book.

Cons

It would be nice if the quotes I save could be seen by other users in my company.

Reasons for Choosing Freight Club

tired of being charged overages by freightquote.com.

Reasons for Switching to Freight Club

repeated charges for reweighs, etc.

Jade from clickhere2shop

Great setup and rates!

Pros

Freight club is very easily setup, so you can do everything you need to do in regards to UPS and LTL shipping.

Cons

If you run into issues, customer service does take a bit longer than I'd like sometimes to get back to us.

Curt from NMB International

Good platform, easy to use.

Pros

We like that it's easy to use, has good pricing, and offers freight shipping insurance at a reasonable price.

Cons

When we first started using the platform, we didn't like that no freight insurance was offered, but it's now being offered at a solid price so insurance is no longer an issue.

Meg from Tradefull

New user

Took a minute to learn the functions I needed but overall good.

Pros

Bulk download for BOL's and Labels is awesome time saving feature.

Cons

Quoted prices have not been honored. Shipped over 150 orders and all but 3 were charged more than quoted.

Andrew from Bramport Supply Co

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy for people new to shipping

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how intuitive the interface is. I had never done freight shipping before and have to do it a lot now. Freight Club makes it very easy to set up shipments and find the best prices.

Cons

The user interface seems a bit busy. Also customer service isn't incredible. There seem to be some terrible carriers on your site with no way to rate them or file formal complaints against them.

Reasons for Switching to Freight Club

I partially switched .Occasionally I'll check both for best price, but Freight Club seems to have best prices.

Tim from Children’s Fair

Pros

How easy it is to use and all of the shipping options we have

Cons

There isn’t anything we would change except shipping prices

John from Chicago measurement

Industry: Machinery

When is a quote not a quote?

I've moved to a competitor who honors their quotes

Pros

It's OK, nothing spectacular. Nothing. It works.

Cons

They provide a quote and then send you a second additional invoice weeks later. Weight and dimensions were correct.

Abel from Sani Canada

Industry: Building Materials

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

Good has room for imporvement 7 out of 10

Pros

Easy but need to implement if you are computer litelal

Cons

No easy to used if you aren't computer litetal

To expensive

Kanicia from Urban Gym Guru

Industry: Sporting Goods

Good service

Pros

Easy to use and the prices were very competitive

Cons

Nothing was a con for my first use of the product