What are Freightview users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Freightview software through verified user reviews

• icon"The immediate responses to any issues I was unfamiliar with or questions I had were always answered very quick. I'm glad the rep kept checking in and giving me time to try Freightview."
  • icon"Ease of deployment and set up with multiple sites and training ease."
  • icon"Freightview is great, nice interface, still not as good as Casestack."
  • icon"I really don't like the fact that if I make a mistake on the first page, it forces me to go back and reenter all of the information again."
  • icon"Get both emails and updates on quotes online. It can get a little confusing if you have a few quotes going on at the same time."
  • icon"Tracking can be a burden if the carrier puts their own tracking sticker on the BOL because the system sometimes won't find it so I have to go track it down at the carrier's website."

Browse all Freightview Reviews

• Have you used Freightview and would like to share your experience with others?

Zac

Time saving, stream lined, one stop shop for rate quoting.

All the things i listed in my review. this seems very redundant.

Pros

All my carriers in one place, all my customers in my address book, amazing data to provide my LTL reps for better rates, uniform BOL across all carriers, Pre-PRO'd shipments so I don't have to trust a driver with a sticker book to stick the right pallet, Being able to run spot and volume quotes in one place, lightning fast response from customer service on the rare occasion of an issue, seeing customer service listen to and apply my feedback, tracking all my shipments in one place, having a landing page for a consignee to be able to watch and track from, using the same landing page for inbound shipments so the shipper can reprint BOL's if needed and print pallet labels in the size that they need. Blogs are always poignant and help to become a better shipper and possible alert me to issues others are encountering or mistakes I've been making that are costing me unnecessarily.

Cons

I'm spoiled and overly reliant on it. Also, with its ease of use, it does potentially make part of my position easier to fill with someone whom has little to no shipping experience.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review and all the great feedback Zac!

Replied May 2018

Advanced supply chain software for all businesses

We have been using Freightview to visualise data of all shipments that are in transit, which is a great option, especially when preparing spreadsheets and reports for meetings. In addition, analytics and graphical representation of data is simple to read and process for the entire team. Our company procures shipments (aircraft spare parts) from literally all around the world, so having software to manage the logistics is a wise decision. It is also possible to report on the performance of carriers, which is always helpful as these comments would be useful to improve performance. The customer management module is flawless, as is invoicing. We have been using this software for several months and are pleased with it. Would continue with it in the future without doubt!

Pros

Freightview is a dependable supply chain management solution that helps keep track of shipments and is optimal for freight management for businesses. Freightview can be utilised by several industries for procurement and is a robust tool for tracking deliveries, shipments and logistics. One can view the rates and compare all options whilst choosing the best one for your requirement. Overall it is an excellent software for supply chain and procurement teams that need to stay on top of the process and tasks.

Cons

We are quite pleased with the software, however the pricing could be more competitive.

Reasons for switching to Freightview

Freightware has more capabilities and interesting features.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great feedback and review! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, or if there's ever anything we can do.

Replied August 2019

Alex

Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use, but could be a little more flexible

It's nice being able to have all my(not a 3pl's ) rates in one place. Easy to use. Could use some more flexibility for creating the BOL. Too often with hazmat shipments you want to keep those items on separate lines from the rest of what is being shipped so that the hazmat info is readily available on the PO. Doing this right now changes the quantity shipped on the total line which then has to be manually altered to reflect the actual piece count of what is being shipped. Tracking information can be incorrect at times not reflecting what the carrier is showing on their websites i.e Freightview tracking shows it delivered whereas the carrier might show that there is a delivery exception. Could use some more analytics, but being able to pull all the information into an Excel file makes this not as big of an issue as information specific reports can be made. Overall it is extremely useful for gathering quotes and recording shipping data.

Pros

Ease of use, data is readily available, Customer Service is outstanding.

Cons

BOL editing capabilities needs to be more flexible. It would be nice to be able to completely delete a shipment made in error instead of just archiving it.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review and feedback Alex! I've passed along your comments around our BOL and analytics to our development team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Replied February 2017

Wade

Industry: Wholesale

Best solution for freight

The experience was great from the beginning. Our shipping manager did the setup and found that the whole team at the freight view was responsive and helpful. That has stayed consistent for the years we've been with them. The sales team likes it, the shipping team likes it, and really the biggest issue it has caused is with small package carriers. That is, the bar has been raised and we now wish they did small package the same way.

Pros

The online interface at first made me nervous. I was a software guy. However, that quickly disappeared when I started using it. The idea was actually from our shipping manager and the way the system works is so simple that it allows our sales staff to easily quote and even book some freight which helps out our shipping department. It shows the rates of all the carriers we have loaded, the best time of delivery, etc. It is a well thought out and well-executed product.

Cons

I haven't run into any real bugs in the system. However, our current administrator probably has more in-depth ideas of any little quirks. From a user standpoint, there is not much room to complain. I know that one of the carriers will not state that it is using other carriers to get it to the final destination but all of the others do and I think that is more on that carrier than anything. Other than that the site is easy to use and I just don't hear of complaints. One minor thing is that they did have a WordPress plugin but it is about 3 years out of date and doesn't look like its been maintained. We were going to use that with our shopping cart software but since it was so old we couldn't use it.

Reasons for choosing Freightview

The value of the product and the way it flowed. It gives us control of who we work with (or don't) as far as carriers and it does not inflate the rates the carriers provide. It just works so smoothly for us.

Reasons for switching to Freightview

There was difficulty at times getting ahold of support and working out issues with carriers. I seem to recall a couple of instances where our shipping manager could not get the help that was promised with claims. That is something we deal with directly now, but with the former, it was supposed to be part of the package and just wasn't. Plus, the rates are better with FreightView.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review Wade! I passed along your comments around Wordpress to our dev team, and be sure to keep you updated on this shortly. Let us know if anything comes up!

Rodney

Industry: Machinery

Time saver when using multiple LTL carriers

It's been a huge timesaver for me as I manage the traffic for our 3 locations and was the only one that could generate the quotes, pick ups and BOL's. Now that is handled with ease at all locations with minumum training on my part and they had never used TMS. One of the things that really made me switch was the ease of Auditing freight invoices. I used to have to audit all invoices but your program made that so easy our accounts payable department can do it now. If there is ever a way to pay directly we would use that as well.

Pros

The ease of creating a shipment is outstanding. The speed of the site while pricing through 15 carriers is great. The Freightview team that have worked to make my changing over from another TMS so effortlessly on my end. The immediate responses to any issues I was unfamiliar with or questions I had were always answered very quick. I'm glad the rep kept checking in and giving me time to try Freightview.

Cons

My old TMS had our UPS pricing included to quote a parcel shipment. It also had UPS Ground Freight Pricing included so I knew which was more economical. I would love to be able to quote zip to zip. One thing I think could change is when you do an outbound customer routed shipment it would be nice to keep your default ship from loaded. No major concern whatsoever though.

Audit

Reasons for switching to Freightview

Audit was easy but I need the UPS parcel quote for my purchasing department.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the excellent review, Rodney! The feedback is appreciated and keep an eye out for UPS Parcel and Ground w/ Freight Pricing in the very near future. Thanks again!

Replied October 2019

Branch

Industry: Furniture

Bang for the buck

Very positive … their customer service is first rate. I had 6 years on the enterprise platform, as that grew bigger and we (my prior employer) used it more and more. That platform was not available to me now, and my contact recommended this "lite" version. The CSR's are even better, and they regularly announce improvements. (Some useful to us, some not.)

Pros

Low price, prior history with parent company

Cons

A little too barebones in certain areas we could use more robustness. (However, they are building out.)

Reasons for choosing Freightview

Pricing No upfront - all others we found had $10K+ implementation fees Low monthly - 1/3 the cost for our current usage for the lowest-priced alternative Flat fee - sort of … tiered, not transactional, like many others.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review and feedback Branch! Look for more feature enhancements in the near future.

Replied May 2019

Alan

Industry: Warehousing

Freightview

Efficient from top to bottom on my end from booking the shipments to auditing the invoices it has shaved many hours off the top for me which has allowed me to get more done in less time.

Pros

Being able to centralize all of our inbound and outbound shipments into one location has made my job that much more efficient.

Cons

When booking an LTL shipment there needs to be some sort of Freight Class Calculator so that my team can complete the entire task within Freightview without having to go outside to get that information.

Reasons for switching to Freightview

Other TMS had issues with shipments status would never change which caused me or someone else in my team to have to manually go, track down a shipment and change the status. Many hours were wasted in this process

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review and remarks, Alan!

Easy!

This is a great way to compare rates in one place without going from screen to screen checking with different carriers on their own sites.

Pros

I love that I can go back into my quotes and refresh them to see current rates. It is also great to see other rates that coworkers have searched for, so we do not duplicate our work.

Cons

The thing I like least about this is probably more about the carriers than freightview. Sometimes POD's are not available for deliveries, so they need to be requested.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review!

Replied July 2021

Robert

An excellent program for the price

Pros

No charges for additional users. Helps to save money with picking the cheapest rate. Has Small Parcel Capabilities. Easy to use.

Cons

If I had to write one complaint it would be that when exporting shipment history I don't get all of the quoted rates with it. This would be nice to have for negotiating rates with carriers.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the excellent review, Robert! I passed this along to our product team so we can look into quote analytics in the future. Thanks again!

Freddie

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great experience so far!

Pros

Straight forward and easy to use. Just scratching the surface of everything it offers. Next step, system integration.

Cons

none at this moment. hoping to get into the integration at some point this year.

Reasons for switching to Freightview

Phased out of EnterpriseTMS.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review, Freddie! We're glad to hear that it's been a great experience so far and please let us know if there's anything we can do or provide with the integration!

Travis

Industry: Printing

Friendly, Flexible & Affordable

Overall FV has helped us improve our shipping practices and get a better handle on our spend and process. It's created a standard shipping process for all our sites to follow and has given us the ability to utilize the data in meaningful ways. We can estimate better, we can capture accurate costs and negotiate with carriers for better rates and service. We have been very happy with this transition and believe we found the right option for us.

Pros

We identified the need for a TMS software in our shipping practices and spent months evaluating and completing demos of dozens of TMS options. We chose FreightView because of it's ease of use, it gave us all the tools we wanted and needed and provided a clear expectation for where they expect to grow and evolve as a software. A lot of those future development plans line up with what we would need in the future as well. The software itself was very easy to integrate and roll out. It took maybe an hour or so to link most of our carriers. The carriers that didn't link as easily, we worked with both the FV Support team and the carrier's IT teams to get them linked. Quoting, booking and shipping has been great with FV. It's given us a all in one tool for shipping that doesn't involve mulitple windows with multiple carrier sites open. It's given us more insight to our spend through the Analytics and Audit tools and has given us the ability to dispute and catch discrepancies much easier than before. The customer services team at FV has been great as well. They are quick and very clear in what they can do to help alleviate some pain points in the transition. Overall it's been great so far and we look forward to continuing to use this software.

Cons

A mass or quick quote tool would be great. With high volume shipping, sometimes just being able to grab a quick number for multiple shipments at once helps immensely. The labels for printing pro numbers for shipments could be tweaked and improved as well. Currently they offer a variety of sizes, but for high volume shipments of 10+ pallets, it becomes very cumbersome to print 10+ big labels. The development of a 4x1 tag that mimics what carriers use for pros would be very helpful. The manual editing has some issues here and there as well. Sometimes we will make changes and they won't reflect or update correctly, causing us to have to cancel and rebook just to correct simply errors. I should mention as well - all of these have been brought up and submitted to the FV Support team. They've been incredibly receptive to the feedback and have said they are working on solutions to the above for future improvements. Most software providers take your feedback and don't act on it, FV seems to be much more receptive than others we've dealt with in the past.

Reasons for choosing Freightview

Customer experience - ease of use Affordability/Pricing Customer service Easy integration/implementation Audit/Analytics tools - data access

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the glowing review, Travis! We'll be working on batch quoting later this year, and please let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Jamie

Industry: Furniture

Great Value and Ease of Use

Overall we really do love Freightview. It's affordable and powerfully simple. Pickups are scheduled, BOL's are effortlessly created, it just suits us great. That being said, there are some quirks I would love to see fixed. First off, there needs to be better support for specific carrier accessorials. Some carriers don't recognize or accurately quote accessorials as they should based on the selections available in FV. This causes invoices to be off from the quote displayed on FV. Just for a quick example: There's only one option to select on FV for "Limited Access", however some carriers do not recognize just "Limited Access", my Estes for example, does not recognize that and leaves out the $ fee that is in my pricing. This causes invoices to be off by $. There are other issues similar to this such as FV having two options for notification, "Notify prior to delivery" and "Call for Appointment", well depending on which one you select, a portion of our carriers display an error when quoting because they don't support that accessorial. We book every shipment with "Call for Appointment". However, a handful of my carriers return an error for this. This causes me to have to re-run the rate with the alternate selected to get those carriers to show up. At that point the majority of the other carriers return an error. This doubles the time it would normally take to run a rate. There are other quirks like this that I feel should be fixed. By not selecting the accessorial at all, which has been a proposed workaround, the carriers that do charge for that service do not properly reflect that in the rate. I would like to try to work with someone to solve these bugs. For such a great system it seems this could be fixed. All that being said, again we love Freightview. It's the easiest to use TMS I've come across and one of the most affordable. Oh one more thing, we need the ability to customize label and BOL templates. Also a branded tracking page would be fantastic. Right now all of those things are basically Freightview advertising. For a subscription service I feel I should have the ability to customize my templates, such as in Shipstation (small package) for example.

Pros

ease of use, simplicity, speed, affordability

Cons

lacking support for specific carrier accessorials, no claims management system (a simple database that linked with shipment data as an area to record claims made to carriers would be fantastic), no ability to customize BOL or Label templates, no branded tracking page, closed API (only available for rating), no integration with major e-Commerce providers

Response from Freightview

Thanks for the great review and feedback Jamie! As of 02/2019, we have added a function to manage claims, branded tracking, rating, booking and a tracking API, and additional carrier accessorials. I'll keep in touch on the others, but let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Jason

Industry: Wholesale

Extreme Time Saver

Excellent! I could not be more pleased. I have referred multiple customers to them and will continue to do so. Such a breathe of fresh air in this ultra competitive space and their customer service rocks!! Don't pass up this opportunity. If you ship daily LTL, you need this......trust me!!

Pros

This software saves us so much time it is literally like having an extra employee at a fraction of the cost. Freightview saves so much time in quoting multiple carriers, producing BOL's and labels, and booking LTL shipments, along with seamless tracking w/ notification and they are constantly adding new features. Another huge feature is their analytics. It provides so much info and also provides a lot of leverage when negotiating with new carriers. You can pull past shipment info in a matter of seconds, something that used to be such a pain, you hated to even try to set up new carriers because of the hands on nature of pulling all the documents and relaying to sales/pricing departments.

Cons

There are only two cons and one I know they are working on. Currently you can not pull POD's from software but they are in the process of providing this solution. Hopefully this year. The second would be that it is difficult to pull up a past shipment over 90 days. Luckily we don't need to do this often.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review and feedback, Jason! We should now be pulling POD's from 10 carriers, with more to be added throughout 2019. We just released a solution to make searching past 90 days more streamlined as well. Let us know if anything else comes to mind!

Rob

Industry: Machinery

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

This is the best web portal ever!

My overall experience with FV has been wonderful!! It has allowed me to not only restructure my entire freight dept. but it has given me more time with my crew and training people more in depth about different, more complicated aspect of the freight world. i don't have to spend hours a day running quotes or dealing with some company server down that wont allow to use whatever it may be. It has taken the inconveniences of my job and made them much more enjoyable. "CSR" .. whom i like to call the all time FV support analyst has been so good to me and my team over the last year (if it hasn't been a year its been alomst 1) i just wanted to give him/her an extra shout for all the hard work being done!

Pros

This software allows me to save so much time when quoting anything almost going anywhere!! I regularly use about 7 to 10 different carriers.. I like to spread the love and all of them have specific quirks about them that allow me to do so. Opening that may tads and using everyone's website could sometimes take a couple hours to do. Now it takes me 10 min. I provide quotes for things I don't have.. so guesstimating takes time when you need to be right. so wherever i can save the time i will!

Cons

i don't necessarily like that most companies won't allow me to provide an inbound quote.. but that's really all that it is. FV has changed freight shipping for my current and past companies ever since they went live.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the excellent review, Rob! I'll reach out to you directly to confirm where you can do inbound quotes as well. Let me know if anything comes up!

Penny

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Freightview Review

Overall, Freightview is a very user friendly option that allows you to get multiple rates from numerous carriers at once. In this way, it's a one-stop shop and I love that! My only real issue is that I having to go all the way back to the first window and then completely start over in the first screen just to change a detail(s) or correct any error(s). This is absolutely too time consuming, in my opinion. I have complete faith in your team's ability to resolve this issue and make Freightview even better with time.

Pros

I love the fact that I can see quotes from multiple carriers. This makes it easy to compare rates and see my available options all in one place. I also like the way the site is organized. My BOLs and additional information are all in order on the left of the screen and my tracking information is in the bottom. It's very user friendly. Your customer service team has been extremely helpful as well. I appreciate that on so many levels. Your customer service team has been extremely helpful as well. I appreciate that on so many levels.

Cons

I really don't like the fact that if I make a mistake on the first page, it forces me to go back and reenter all of the information again. This is time consuming and can become exhausting if you're trying to compare rates and options for different shipping out days. I use this software every day and it would save me a LOT of time if this aspect could somehow be resolved.

Reasons for choosing Freightview

We can receive quotes from multiple carriers and compare rates on available options all at once in one place. I feel like Freightview also makes tracking a bit easier. Your customer service team has been extremely helpful as well. I appreciate that on so many levels.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the excellent review, Penny! We're glad to hear that it's working so well, and I also sent you some information on how to quickly go back and adjust the quote without having to enter everything in a second time. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do!

Jacob

Ease of freight rating and accurate freight rate estimates by our CSR team. This comes to fruition on the back end, as we invoice our customers for freight the day after shipment with a passthrough + 12% markup model. We have to be good at estimating rates w/ all surcharges included upfront so that we aren't losing money on the back when we receive that carrier invoice 1,2, maybe 3 weeks after something ships.

Pros

Ease of implementation, use, training of user teams, and feasibility of mass rollout all make the platform something I would recommend to any future user, or someone doing a cost/benefit analysis on the software. We've been able to leverage it's out of the box functionality to rate freight, mind you, it's used by CSRs with little to no freight or logistics background, for several months and we've seen our ROI almost immediately.

Cons

Unfortunately, due to the FV team working on future improvements, they aren't leveraging their competitive advantage of having carriers plugged into the platform. Explained, in 2020 they're working to roll out more full truckload and parcel improvements that soak all IT bandwidth, eliminating the ability of a shipper to request a new carrier be integrated into their network. This is a downside as having our complete carrier network in Freightview would only add value to our supply chain.

Reasons for choosing Freightview

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the excellent review and feedback, Jacob!

Chuck

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Freightview is a great tool for comparing multiple carrier rates at one time

Pros

For standard quotes, it is a great way to obtain all of your carrier's rates in one easy to use web app. The feature set is constantly growing - there is always something new coming. The detailed breakdown feature is very helpful for determining the cost breakdown of shipments and the proximity to terminal location makes it easy for me to set proper expectations with my customers as to when shipments will pick up.

Cons

There are certain accessorials that are not covered by the software, so occasionally the rates will be inaccurate. There have been times when incorrect rates have been returned by the carrier through Freightview and the level of assistance when discussing the issue with the carrier was not as in-depth as I would have hoped. Sometimes I feel support wants to close the ticket instead of actually helping with the issue.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review and feedback Chuck! I'll follow up with you directly around the quotes that returned as inaccurate. Let me know if there's anything else we can do!

Darlene

It has been a great help to our shipping dept.

Easy access to reports, shipments, carriers.

Pros

Easy to pick the best carrier for the load and to generate paperwork and follow shipments. Able to track shipments and review shipments in the past. Easy to add carriers, users and easy to delete the same.

Cons

Reports could be better. I was shocked to find that my data disappears after 60 days. That is not enough time. I need at least 6 months to clear invoices and archive shipments. We have asked for an additional column on report that allows us to put in the actual cost vs quoted cost, but as yet have not gotten that.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review Darlene! We do have a way for you to access your shipment data for as long as your team has used Freightview, and I will send over information on how to do this accordingly. We are getting ready to release our invoicing feature as well, which should allow us to start tracking actual cost vs. quoted cost in the analytics. We will stay in touch as soon as it's released!

Orlando

My experience over the past few years with Freightview has been outstanding. Great product.

Pros

The visibility it gives across multiple company locations. The ability to see multiple tariffs on one page eliminating the use of opening tabs. The ability to create users which on top of increasing visibility cuts down on the inbound calls from outside sales force looking for shipment information.

Cons

Not allowing pickups to be scheduled if it is past a certain time. If you go to a carriers site they will still allow the schedule but may have a popup saying "pickup time after 3pm maybe scheduled for next day". What that does is allow the local terminal to use its own local rules and shipment load to decide if the shipment will get picked up the same day. Need more education with the carriers to not cover up the Pro# generated with the pre-printed Pro# stickers they carry. When this happens of course, we loose tracking.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review and feedback Orlando!

Alex

Industry: Chemicals

Freightview is very easy to use and has helped our organization simplify our process and save money.

Pros

Very user-friendly and makes analytics on our shipping very easy. Helps with setting up appointments and limits time having to wait to talk to a customer service rep to set up a pick-up. Keeping very detailed shipping history has also helped with our payables department being able to go back and look at quotes very quickly and easily.

Cons

Could have reasoning as to why certain carrier was not chosen. We have had some instances when the site has crashed which has caused some issues. Shipping Hazmat material can be time-consuming because it still forces you to fill out all of the information. Would be easier if you could check a box that would signify that you are using your own bill of lading and could skip the setting up of information you are not going to use.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review and feedback, Alex!

Replied December 2017

Freightview has been a tremendous time saver in quoting, booking, tracking and bill review.

Pros

The software is easy to use, visually appealing and well organized. It allows me to check quotes from many (in my case 12 or more) carriers simultaneously to find my best rate and transit time. Then I can book directly with carrier and instantly create a BOL from the database of information that it saves from my previous entries and provide the BOL to my shipper and the tracking information to my customer effortlessly. All of my shipments are then compiled on one page where I can monitor them easily. When the freight delivers, I can verify the invoice matches my quote and archive the shipment for historical review. Above all the software has saved me countless hours of time and made the shipping process exponentially better. I don't want to leave out that the team at Freightview has been a pleasure to work with.

Cons

There is an occasional hiccup with the site updating the status of a shipment. Currently there is no ability to edit the product catalog but hopefully this will be addressed in an update.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review!

Eric

Excellent Asset For Shipping

Prior to using Freightview for our company, we always had to view every carriers website individually which was very time consuming. Now with Freightview, all of our rates are in one place and we don't have to spend the time clicking onto each website to see our rates. It has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to branch our with regional carriers we would not have normally done business with. The only drawback is that there are occasional system hiccups that can disrupt shipping procedures, but the good news is that customer service is top notch and can typically give you a good idea of when things will be back up and running.

Pros

It's a huge timesaver as we don't have to view each carrier website individually now. It has also allowed us to us local or regional carriers to take advantage of their savings since we don't have to waste our time viewing each website.

Cons

The technology isn't 100% reliable and there is occasional downtime where we are not able to ship our shipments out. This is rare though and seems to be far and few between.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the kind review Eric!

Replied February 2017

Kimberly

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Easy website to naviagate

Saves me a lot of time from reaching out to each carrier individually to get rates and creating manually reports.

Pros

Multiple of rates at once at your finger tips. Easy website to work with. The shipment reports are great and make it easy to share that information internally with co-workers. Analytics allows us to see how much we are spending with each carrier.

Cons

All information input is not transferred over to carriers BOL. Carriers do not report missed pick ups. Transit times are not always accurate if transferring to a partner carrier. Carriers doesn't list that they give to a partner carrier. Unable to get rates for different volumes going to the same address.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review Kimberly! We are unfortuantely limited when it comes to what some of carrier's will allow us to put on their BOL, but I'll be sure we take a closer look at the transit information to make sure we're showing exactly what the carrier's sites are reflecting as well. If there's anything we can do, I'll be sure to let you know!

Replied May 2018

Very user friendly, fast quoting and many features.

No need to login to 15 different sites to pull freight quotes. Much time is saved since the shipping dept. no longer needs to spend an hour researching the best carrier choice as we now have them all in front of us at once.

Pros

The speed it takes to get all my freight quoting completed. Never need to login to multiple websites for online quoting. I am able to book the load in seconds, print BOL's and shipping labels with pre-assigned PRO #'s fast and easy.

Cons

Several carriers do not support online quoting for certain accessorials. A built in freight class calculator would also help where the suggested class is listed once dims and weight are entered, but allows you to change the class if need be- for instance if you have an FAK with a certain carrier.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the great review and feedback Chris!

Davin

Industry: Warehousing

My Experience using Freightview

Overall it is very helpful and simple to navigate and like I said it saves a lot of time when it comes do getting different rate quotes.

Pros

It saves a lot of time when it comes to getting a rate quote, also its very easy to create a bill of landing.

Cons

One thing is that when I create a BOL and if I have hazardous material then I need to break down what is what that i am shipping for example how many pieces are hazardous, whats the weight etc. when it comes to writing my skid count i have to write it in the special instructions and it can sometime change my quote when i submit. Also a few times when I get my rate quotes not all carriers will show.

Response from Freightview

Thank you for the review and feedback Davin! This is something we'll be addressing in the near future. I'll reach out to you directly to discuss our next steps.

Replied November 2018