• Pros

• "I really enjoy having all orders on one dashboard to be able to view and manage. The support and customer service is also amazing!"

• "I am most impressed with the ability to order from multiple distributors/manufacturers all from one place. It has made ordering supplies a breeze!"

• "Hybrent is very easy to use to place orders and I find all of it's features to be very user friendly."

• Cons

• "It’s sometimes crashes or freezes up. But not a big deal"

• "Theres a small learning curve other then that ive never had any issues "

• "Our Hybrent will be integrated with our Amkai system so there is some nuances we'll have to figure out, however they've been awesome to work with and the system will be worth it."

Browse Hybrent Reviews

Melissa from Extremity Healthcare

Hybrent Review

I don't work in the AP department, so I'm not sure how things are on their end, but I believe for the most part, the system is easy to use, makes ordering much easier for the staff and easier for management especially since most of us manage 8-10 clinics-that's a lot of ordering! There are a few bumps in the road along the way. Having an outstanding account manager and support helps us get over these bumps quite easily. I would definitely recommend Hybrent especially for a business that is growing and has multiple locations. We have approximately 38 in Atlanta, 13-15 in Tennessee and 14 in Florida.

Pros

That you can order all supplies at one time regardless of the vendor without going to multiple websites to place orders. As a manager, makes reviewing and approving orders very simple. Customer support is amazing and does an incredible amount of work and in a very timely fashion-usually within hours of my email. They get an A++. It is also very cohesive for our accounts payable department making invoices easier than having them mailed and tracked.

Cons

I'm not sure if the software or the vendor, but when we use certain vendors, not all items are loaded and it can get cumbersome adding items along the way. The majority are there, it's items here and there that doctors and staff request be added.

Ernest from Scottsdale Imaging Services

Hybrent Experience

Overall Hybrent is a good tool. Front end users (orders) love it. Finance users are neutral.

Pros

This product is easy to use on the front end. We have 13 satellite offices and they like the "Shop" feature. It is much like Amazon shopping. You don't need specifics and it brings up the list of items that closely resembles what you typed in. I also like the template and favorites features. We have not used this very much, but it is catching on. Creating a list of items that you order regularly and being able to add the whole list instead of having to find each individual item is quite handy. I also like the invoicing process. It will not let you process and invoice until everything on that invoice has been received. Receiving items is also relatively easy and takes care of the having to scan in packing slips. GL coding invoices and items is also a PRO. All items can be assigned a their own code so it will transfer properly with our accounting program (GP). Customer service is great. They reply quickly and most of the time they can take care of your request. But they are also limited to what the system can do. But they are very knowledgeable and can take care of just about anything.

Cons

Reports are limited. Need to be more robust. No way of creating your own report and saving it to use regularly as you need it. If you want a custom report, you must request it. When you do use one of the canned reports, there is a lot of manipulating of the data to be able to get the report you want. Some reports are to big to download so you have to ask for customer service to run for you. In invoices, they were not able to make the trade discount work based on the payment terms. They had to create a workaround that requires you to manually figure the discount amount and manually enter it. However, at least it does transfer to GP correctly. We order twice a month. Each order cycle creates between 80 and 90 POs. We need to be able to print all those POs at once to upload into a document management program. Unfortunately, you have to go into each PO and print it out. Hopefully this will change in the future. Customization is virtually non-existent. This is a web based system. So everyone is using the same product. If you want your invoice feature to have something or a shortcut added, it cannot be done. Because it would effect everyone who is using it. Wish there was more customization. Unable to make mass changes on inventory/noninventory items. Unable to make mass changes on what offices have access to certain items. Cannot bring up a list of GL code without it reporting every location for that GL code.

Reasons for Choosing Hybrent

Ease of use on the front end and cost

Stacy from Scottsdale Medical Imaging (SMIL)

Mixed feelings; not ready (yet) for complex organizations

In defense of Hybrent, I will say that their onboarding team has helped/is helping us work through most of our issues on the accouting end. They have written code and improved the product to meet most of our needs. We want to partner with Hybrent to help them further improve their product. Because we are still working out bugs in the purchasing process, we don't know if using Hybrent has resulted in any tangible benefits.

Pros

The people who enter and place orders LOVE this software. It is easy for them to use, both placing and receiving shipments of medical supplies. This is the main reason that we have stuck with Hybrent since implementation in January.

Cons

I'll begin by saying that we are a complex organization with multiple "companies", over a dozen locations, and several service lines. My belief is that the Hybrent product was designed for small organizations (50 people or less) ordering for a handful of offices. Implementing Hybrent wrecked havoc in our accounting department. I advise caution if you need to integrate Hybrent with accounting software. We are still working with Hybrent on how to handle vendor discounts and translate them to our Great Plains software. Also, we still do not have a way to easily identify Purchase Orders with partial receipts (example: a PO has 3 items but 2 only have been received). We don't know how to get around this issue with out a great deal of manual effort, and Hybrent maintains that this is not within their scope.

Jaclyn from Salzman Cosmetic Surgery and Spa

Finally - a solution for our practice and surgery center!

Excellent

Pros

It’s hard to narrow it down to just a few things. However, I will start with the fact that the professionals at Hybrent are truly that - professionals. From ALL levels and at EVERY step along the way, I have been met with the most exemplary customer service that possibly exceeds any company I’ve done business with. They are always prompt, accessible, and helpful. I’ve yet to encounter a person or department that’s a “weak link.” Second, Hybrent offers a complete solution to our ordering, receiving, inventory management, case-costing, etc. They already figured out that there are no shortcuts in doing it correctly. Rather than creating another variation on the same theme (like other companies have done), they bit the bullet and did the necessary hard work that needed to be done, creating an interface that a company of my size would otherwise never dream of being able to have. Third, the system is customizable and scalable. Personally, I love data and love the limitless customization for reporting. However, it is user-friendly enough that you could also keep things extra simple as well. The folks at Hybrent will help you set up the system so that it can be the solution you want. Fourth, I love that I can do things via the app on any device or via my desktop. This makes compliance much easier for our staff. Also, it is a less costly solution than with other vendors. With other systems, we had to either purchase the newest iPads/tablets and /or lease proprietary scanners.

Cons

Of course, I wish it cost less. However, you really do get what you pay for. And, honestly, when you factor everything in, it is well worth the price. The free/lower-cost options provided by medical supply vendors just don’t cut it. You get what you pay for.

Response from Hybrent

Replied July 2019

Jaclyn - Thank you for the INCREDIBLE review! We are so happy you're enjoying your Hybrent subscriptions and benefitting from our supply chain solution. Our solution is only as successful as our customers who use it - thank you for all that you do!

HEATHER from SURGERY CENTER OF POTTSVILLE

Very informative and easy to use!

Ordering is fast and easy! Very user friendly site!

Pros

I can compare different vendor pricing at the same time when purchasing a product.

Cons

I wish there were more types of reports available for use.

Response from Hybrent

Replied October 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, Heather! It's so wonderful to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent. I think you'll love our newest update - we added more reports AND you can create custom reports!

Rebecca from Wesmark Surgery Center

Game changer!

I used to have to do orders one at a time, either via email, website, or (the worst) calling on the phone. So tedious! It took hours every day. Now, I can do one massive order in the Hybrent platform, and it's automatically separated into separate POs. Hitting the generate PO button ONCE fires off all of my orders at once. I wish I'd had this program years ago when I was having to do everything the hard way!

Pros

I love Hybrent more than I can properly express! This simple program has literally saved me hours every single day. Placing orders has gone from a headache to a breeze with this streamlined platform.

Cons

The search function can be a little buggy. It occasionally slows me down when I can't find an item that I know is in Hybrent, but there's always the vendor portal if you need it.

Response from Hybrent

Replied September 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review, Rebecca! We're ecstatic to hear about your positive experience with the system.

Linda from Immanuel Pathways

Hybrent - the all purpose solution

Hybrent has allowed our organization to automate and streamline the ordering process as well as given us the ability to run perpetual inventories at each of our three locations. This has resulted in standardizing the products carried and gives us a much better picture of where our supply dollars are going.

Pros

Easy to use, web based platform, lots of features for a very reasonable price, continued support from Hybrent team, willingness of Hybrent team to listen to and implement requested/suggested changes.

Cons

Very few help guides available, does not offer a dedicated customer service contact which I can call with questions.

Response from Hybrent

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review, Linda! We're so happy to hear that Hybrent has benefitted your organization! Our team is working on more help guides which will be available for you to reference as needed. If you have any questions, conveniently message our Customer Support team through the chat bubble located in your Hybrent portal or send an email at cs@hybrent.com.

Virginia from Village Family Dental

Solves many purchasing issues

Our overall experience with Hybrent has been exceptional. From implementation to integration, as well as little tweaks we have done along the way, the hybrent team is very quick to respond and solve problems. Its easy training of new employees as well!

Pros

We love the cost control of the software, the integration with the vendors, the ease of ordering, and the integration with our accounting software to eliminate double entry.

Cons

More vendors in our market need to be connected to hybrent.

Reasons for Choosing Hybrent

Ease of use and integration with vendors

Response from Hybrent

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review, Virginia! We're thrilled you're enjoying the benefits Hybrent offers. We can connect to any vendor, even those without EDI capability, but we also hope more vendors upgrade to EDI in the near future!

Erin from Urology Surgery Center of Savannah

Hybrent

Customer service is exceptional! They have hand held us every step of the way. It was easy to implement and once on board they don't leave you to "figure" it out.

Pros

Hybrent is such a great product! It allows for ease of access when ordering, making it a one stop shop! The monthly dashboard allows for complete spend transparency. Overall the product has proven to provide ease of access and a more structured efficiency with ordering. Customer service is outstanding!!

Cons

Difficulty adding new products. We are now set up on a website wash that allows for products to be brought over without having to add them.

Reasons for Choosing Hybrent

Hybrent was able to meet most of the check off's for the product and outcome we were looking for.

Lee Ann from Evansville Surgery Center

Hybrent Review

They've been great to work with.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to walk through a store room and scan bar codes and send orders from a mobile device. And, the integration with our accounting package. The reports will also be more robust then what I currently have access too. We've just started with them, however we feel we'll save a significant amount of time placing supply orders.

Cons

Response from Hybrent

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review, Lee Ann! Our team is happy to hear that you like the accessibility of our barcoding and mobile features! We're looking forward to completing your Amkai integration soon, so you can enjoy all the benefits from using our system and improving your overall efficiency! It's great to hear that you're enjoying working with us and your Implementation Specialist, Mark, is always available if you need any help.

Eileen from Edward-Elmhurst Health

Very user friendly software with excellent reports which gave us visibility into clinic purchases

Visibility into purchasing patterns/trends for our off-site clinics which will allow for standardization of product across the system and allow us to point more of our purchase volume to contracted manufacturers

Pros

This software is extremely user-friendly; training takes very little time and in most instances can be done via WebEx. The platform allows requesters to use one source for their ordering instead of using multiple direct vendor sites. The reports available are a value add and give Manager's visibility into the ordering practices of the Cost Centers they are responsible for. Customer Service is excellent too; very responsive.

Cons

Sometimes when you make a change regarding PUOM or price on one day then go back the next day the change you made is gone/overridden and you have to re-enter the change. Seems like when the system is updated changes are lost. Some of the functions within the program run slow and sometimes when trying to help an end user you have to go to multiple fields/screens to obtain the information which is time consuming.

Becky from Sea Mar CHC-Yelm Medical

Great addition to our business

Definately easy to use and makes things easier on purchasing department. Also it appears to help keep overall cost of supplies lower.

Pros

I like that all supplies are ordered from one place. The Hybrent software makes it incredibly easy to compare prices from different vendors and choose the one that fits your organizations needs the most. They keep you well informed of shipping notices and updates. Delivery turnaround time is exceptional.

Cons

When I try to type something into the search bar like "butterfly needle" It will come up with all kinds of strange completely unrelated items and often not be able to find the butterfly at all. I have to use the item code which at times is not easy to find, especially if it is a new item. Also I wish there were better more thorough descriptions of supplies, particularly when the item is lacking a picture. There can be several items that sound or look almost exactly the same and it can be difficult to determine which is the one you are looking for when descriptions are so vague, sometimes even nonexistent.

Response from Hybrent

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your review, Becky! We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent's price comparison and tracking information! Our search and product description features were updated in our most recent software upgrade - we recommend upgrading to our latest version and would love to help your team take advantage of more pictures and thorough descriptions!

Zach from Physicians' Clinic of Iowa

Overall it is a great system to consolidate your purchasing into one location.

Pros

I like the ease of use for the end user the most. In order to successfully implement a system like this you need to have buy in from the end user and this system makes this very easy. The reason that I gave it 4 starts on the ease of use however is that on the administration side it could use some work. Also another thing that I really like is the quality of service I get from the customer service individuals.

Cons

There are some functions that I would add to make it easier to use, we have some work arounds that we have to use in order to get it to work correctly. Also I think a major thing that lacks is a workable inventory system. I think that in order to take Hybrent to the next level and really get the price point that they are looking for there needs to be a better inventory system in place.

Tori from Eye Surgery Center of North Dallas

Incredible system

Time wasting- instead of calling/logging into 15 different websites to order all of our products, it is a one stop shop

Pros

Hybrent is easy to use and has been a game changer at our facility. The ease of ordering all supplies in one place saves time and increases productivity. The punch out feature allows you to search on the vendor site and add any items to your cart that may not already be loaded into your Hybrent inventory. Once you load your cart and punch out, it automatically takes you back to the Hybrent site and adds to your PO there. There is also a smart phone app that you can toggle various notifications and look up inventory in real time. Best money you can spend for purchasing/inventory management!

Cons

Unfortunately, Hybrent is unable to communicate with our software, Vision, to fully optimize inventory usage. That is more a reflection of our software, though.

Jovani from Brook Plaza

time saver. user friendly love it!!!

Pros

ability to place multiple orders at once and the ease of tracking my inventory. Tracking invoices and back ordered items

Cons

Theres a small learning curve other then that ive never had any issues

Response from Hybrent

Replied August 2018

Hi Jovani, thank you for the review and feedback! We're glad that you have been able to save time ordering for your facility. We are happy that Hybrent has helped you manage the status of your orders. Our Implementation team is in the process of creating more video and written learning materials to make the learning process easier for our users!

Tony from North Queens Surgical Center

Hybrent

Useful experience for ordering multiple supplies. Invoices and quickbooks issues with Hybrent.

Pros

Creating multiple POs from multiple vendors at once.

Cons

Punch out issues, quantity issues when checkout, slow performance when large items are added to the cart, not all invoices are posted directly to Hybrent from the vendors.

Response from Hybrent

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, Tony! We recently improved our Punch Out feature, eliminating the issues that your center was experiencing. While we don't have an EDI with every vendor, we do offer the ability for our team to streamline your invoicing process with non-EDI vendors! A member of our Customer Success team will be reaching out regarding your quantity issues, so we can resolve them ASAP and get your team back to a smooth, efficient process within Hybrent!

Jessica from Colorado Health Providers

Hybrent Review

Customer support has always been great and we have saved a lot of time using the software!

Pros

The time it saves and how efficient it is!

Cons

When you are adding a new item to purchase in Hybrent, you have to manually enter the price vs it pulling from the vendor site. This leaves room for error and can lead to incorrect invoice cost leading to more delays.

Response from Hybrent

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Jessica! Many users request data directly from their reps/vendors that includes pricing, so this can be uploaded by the Hybrent team. While there's always risk for error, having it come direct from the vendor eliminates much of the risk. Our invoicing feature will catch any potential issues with our awesome 3-way match!

Hitesh from Women's Care Florida

Hybrent is user friendly software. Easy to understand and give training to users.

Pros

Hybrent is user friendly platform, no need any detail training If you order through any online web browser then you can easily work with Hybrent software and good customer service.

Cons

Reporting feature is not as good as I thought and there is no custom reporting feature for user. you have to ask Hybrent customer service for any report you need.

Response from Hybrent

Replied August 2018

Thank you for the kind review, Hitesh! We're happy Hybrent has created an easy user experience for you and that our customer service team has supported you. Thank you for the feedback on our reporting feature and have used this to improve our software by adding more user reporting customization in our latest update!

Terri from Springhill Surgery Center

Hybrent has cut my work load in half. It has made ordering and pricing worry free.

ease in ordering , tracking inventory and paying invoices

Pros

I like the fact that I am able to do all my work in one system. Placing orders, paying invoices with general ledger codes already assigned to them, tracking inventory, correct pricing.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is Hybrent staff adds to or changes item is my inventory without notifying me. But we seemed to have remedied that problem lately.

Jordan from Wooster Ambulatory Surgery Center

Hybrent Review

I really enjoy using Hybrent daily.

Pros

Cons

It can be a little difficult to navagate and understand at first, which is expected to some degree with all new programs. Would be beneficial to have additional training materials via video rather than typed out explination. (It's easier to understand things when you can see the screen instead of trying to navigate line by line.)

Jeffrey from Manhattan Endoscopy Center

Easy to use inventory management system, that provides real time control over the entire center.

Pros

Provides the ability to change inventory with vendors in real time. Easy to use and track supplies making changes when necessary.

Cons

Systems reporting is limited and the ability to drill down on certain aspects of day could be enhanced to help the functionality of the system.

Christina from Island Eye Surgicenter

Hybrent has changed the way

Pros

Hybrent has been a huge time saver especially when doing daily tasks such as ordering from multiple vendors . Using Hybrent as given me the ability to place multiple orders, confirm pricing and receive the product into inventory is fantastic. We will be implementing the accounting software soon and that will give us the ability to approve the invoice and authorize payment. What a time saver.

Cons

I look forward to having the ability to see tracking of shipments of all items that are ordered through the Hybrent system. . Currently that is not fully implemented only certain vendor shipments can be tracked.

Response from Hybrent

Replied August 2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, Christina! We're so happy that you have been able to save time using Hybrent for your ordering and inventory management needs. It is up to the vendors to approve Hybrent to track their clients shipments, but we look forward to one day having all vendors support shipping tracking through our software!

Stephen from Surgicore Surgery Centers

Hybrent Review

Pros

The Hybrent software has a great ecommerce type ordering platform that is easy to use.

Cons

The app can be more user friendly and more comprehensive

Response from Hybrent

Replied July 2019

Thank you for leaving Hybrent a review, Stephen! We always love hearing that, as a user, it's easy to order on the platform. As we are continuously working toward improving the software, we will be reaching out to better understand ways that our app can become more robust like the desktop version!

James from Mercer County Surgery Center

Materials Manager

Inventory value, live tracking of orders and overall spending.

Pros

This software is easy to navigate for daily operations. Most training is not complicated. Our accounting appreciates the 3 way invoice matching. Item Master input is in a simple excel format.

Cons

I would like to see more options for checking in items. For example, it would be great to have the ability to check in and instantly deduct items. Also, my orders contain items which belong in different inventory locations yet I have to check in entire orders to one location.

Eden from Solano Plastic Surgery

I have had a phenomenal experience with Hybrent. I would recommend to anyone.

Pros

Cons

I do wish that the App form of the software was more in depth, like the desktop version. There are some things I can do on the website that I am unable to do on the App. It would be nice if they mirrored each other

Amy from Florida Orthopaedic Institute

This has been a great experience it has help to make ordering easier, especially when I am out.

Orders can still go through without me if I am out and that we don't need packing slips in order to get the bills paid as we don't always get packing slips but can utilize the orders that are placed on Hybrent.

Pros

That there are enhancements that make it easier to fit our business. Ease of use for personnel that have trouble navigating computers.

Cons

That I don't have access to delete or add certain items as I feel that I could have gotten it done quicker. Or to open orders if a user accidentally clicked complete. I hate to bother CS for simple things.

Leslie from Bienville Surgery Center

Hybrent is an excellent tool with a strong customer support team.

Strong inventory management and purchasing tool with accounting software integration..

Pros

The accounting software integration; The contract pricing alerts that notify you when deviations from contract pricing are invoiced; The punch out feature that allows you to shop the vendor website when needed and then pull back into Hybrent to complete the order.

Cons

The invoice tab includes invoices for items not yet 'received' in the system & you cannot easily identify this without opening the invoice to know it is not complete.

Rebecca from RidgeView Dermatology

Dream come true

As I sit back and think about how we were scrambling to stay on top of purchasing and inventory issues using very dated, very manual processes, I can't help but smile at the amount of man-hours we are saving. My department managers are more productive, our costs are decreasing, and I am able to rest assured that things are no longer slipping through the cracks.

Pros

This software does exactly what it's supposed to do. It gives us a centralized location with an approval flow to manage purchasing, it tracks inventory, and it seamlesssly integrates with our accounting software. Ease of use is fantastic, and the support that we have received throughout the implementation process has been stellar.

Cons

The only negative thing I can say is that it's a shame we didn't know about Hybrent sooner.

Response from Hybrent

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your amazing review, Rebecca!! Don't forget to share Hybrent with your friends through our referral program!

Phillip from COAFS

Great Support and Easy to Use

Fantastic support. Easy to use. Multiple components beyond purchasing such as inventory management and great reports.

Pros

Consolidates all vendors into one portal. Reporting is simple and informative.

Cons

Some issues on the vendor side getting set up initially.

Response from Hybrent

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Phillip! We are glad that our Implementation and Customer Service teams have provided you great support throughout your use of Hybrent. Thank you for your feedback on our inventory management and reporting functions!

Leticia from Palos Hills Surgery Center

Hybrent has been extremely valuable to our ambulatory surgery center.

Simplified ordering process and ability to reduce spending.

Pros

The software is easy to use and completely customizable. We were able to load all of our vendors and have been able to save money. The ordering process has been simplified which is a complete job satisfier for my staff.

Beth Ann from Guilford Surgery Center

Guilford Surgery Center review for Hybrent

Once the inventory is set up correctly, I find it easy to use. The customer service is excellent as well.

Pros

Cons

The feed between our EMR (Amkai) and Hybrent has proven to be a challenge.

Korri from Eye Specialist

Hybrent has made my ordering life stress free.

An easier ordering life. Thanks so much!

Pros

I previously worked with a different Ordering system and I am so glad I was introduced to Hybrent. This system is so easy to use and now I know for sure that my orders will be submitted to my wholesalers. My favorite feature is that while I am placing my order I know that the products are in stock or on back order, that saves me time and energy. If something is on back order I can search for a new item instead of waiting for the order to be delivered and then find out that it's back ordered. Such a great feature!

Cons

I have to approve all orders twice. There is 1 big order that is submitted and then you have to approve each individual order again. I find that its just time consuming and an extra step.

Jeff from The Iowa Clinic

DM Review

Pros

Ease of use, reasonably priced. They champion that it's shopping for medical supplies like shopping on Amazon. It's not that easy but it's fairly simple.

Cons

Not real flexible to do a lot of options. Very limited on the accounting side.

Brock from First Coast Cardiovascular Institute

Excellent

Pros

Functionality Ability to monitor purchasing and inventory Ability to customize to fit needs Ease of user profile management Reporting

Cons

Inability to search "Invoices" by individual user. Currently only able to search "All Users" or "Me."

Michelle from Phys. Eye. Clinic

So happy we brought this to our workplace!

Pros

Hybrent has solved many of our workflow problems. It has created an easy to use place for us to work on many levels. I love that it integrates to our bookkeeping system as well. Hybrent is something that continues to improve and grow with each day. I highly recommend!

Cons

The only thing I don't like on the latest version is I don't see where I can build in my own products as needed.

Hybrent is a modern technology for ASC supply chain management

Pros

Analysis is great and shopping portal is user friendly. iPad preference cards are great and easy.

Cons

Item master control could be improved. There are items auto-added. Free form purchase order functionality is also needed

Bevan from Atlanta General & Bariatric Surgery Center

Initial implementation was very smooth, we have been using Hybrent for over a year & it works well.

Pros

I like most that the shopping all in one place. It makes ordering for our surgery center very simple.

Cons

I like least that other users cannot see what another user has ordered. We use one login for ordering but sometimes myself or our Clinical Administrator accidentally places an order under our own login. When we do that we can't see when an item was truly last ordered.

Tim from Manhatten surgery center

Materials manager

It’s great

Pros

It’s easy to use it’s easy to use it’s easy to use

Cons

It’s sometimes crashes or freezes up. But not a big deal

Response from Hybrent

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Tim! We appreciate your review and are super happy that you're enjoying using Hybrent!

Steve from Center for Vascular Medicine (CT) PLLC

Hybrent

Overall experience is great. The rep is phenomenal. She's extremely helpful anytime we need her and is very patient with sporadic questions from multiple people. She's great...and the system is robust as well.

Pros

The ability to place orders, receive orders, and integrate with QuickBooks where order, PO, and invoice needs to match. Streamlines the entire process.

Cons

Not having the ability to receive an order in Hybrent, but it not being added to inventory...meaning, we only want to track certain items and therefore only "scanning out" those items (more expensive ones). We are not scanning out cheaper items and therefore would t to not add to inventory when received. I understand version 2 will have this ability though.

Katie from American Surigiste Center

very user friendly

time savings!

Pros

The ease of 3 step order to invoice process, the one step ordering process, ease of opening additional pages for maintenance and functionality and the real time inventory action!

Cons

There is nothing that I like least from me as a user on Hybrent. It would be much better if more vendors used Hybrent (silimar to Besse and McKesson). I am looking forward to CuraScript and Cardinal coming on board.

Response from Hybrent

Replied August 2018

Katie, thank you for your kind review! We're happy that you have been able to save time using Hybrent and are looking forward to continue to provide you value!

Adriana from Imaging Healthcare Specialists

Center Supervisor

Pros

Easy to order ,easy to navigate, easy to approve

Cons

No able to look up password and if autosaved not able to request an automatic passward

Response from Hybrent

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review, Adriana! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent and that it has made your procurement process easy! Our development team is always looking for feedback to make the user experience better and incorporate these changes in our software updates, so we appreciate your password feedback! In the meantime, if you ever need help resetting your password, contact your Hybrent User Admin and they can quickly get you back into your Hybrent account.

Rick from Urology Nevada

Hybrent Review

Hunter Trego has been outstanding. His availability and level of knowledge and HONESTY about the products strengths and weaknesses is refreshing. He is wonderful to work with.

Pros

It has helped us get control of our ordering and tracking of shipments

Cons

There needs to be more customizable reportings

Response from Hybrent

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Rick! We would love to help you customize reports that provide you with the information you need to make intelligent business decisions - thank you for your feedback as we're constantly making product improvements based on customer requests!

Nick from ICON Eyecare

Hybrent is helping us turn the corner!

Everything about this system is fantastic! Our experience has been nothing but extraordinary. The rep and his team did a fantastic job holding our hands through the process and we couldn't do it without them.

Pros

The user functionality is amazing. It is easy to understand and use!

Cons

No con's so far! We have yet to find something that is not meeting our needs.

Response from Hybrent

Replied May 2019

Thank you for an incredible review, Nick! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent and felt assisted throughout the entire process.

Elleni from East Valley Surgery Center

Hybrent is a very convenient and user friendly way for ordering supplies.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that all our supplies are in one place. Excellent customer support when a item is back ordered or rejected.

Cons

Sometimes it rejects the order of a certain item because maybe the wrong UOM was entered and it doesn't auto-correct itself

Audra from Georgia Pain and Spine Care

Calli has been a great help when problems arise.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use, most vendors are easily added, I like how items can be saved in the cart even after closing the program and customer service is prompt and helpful. I have not been able to test the inventory scanning system.

Cons

Items and orders are not updated as I would like. And it has been difficult to get Amazon punch out working.

Cheryl from Woodland Surgery Center

Hybrent

Pros

The ease of ordering all vendors from one site

Cons

Having to click on the order line and delete past product to enter the next, should let you order after you have selected the amount of the product on the first entry

Natali from Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery

Hybrent is very easy to use and I love the customer service team.

Pros

I like the ease of shopping many vendors at one time, this has cut down so much time placing orders that I can take that extra time to research and compare pricing to ensure I am getting the best deal.

Cindy from Manhattan Surgery Center

Invoice

Pros

Import of invoices to QB streamlines the process

Cons

Invoices not always appearing timely in Hybrent

Response from Hybrent

Replied November 2018

Cindy, thank your for your review! We're excited that you and your team at Manhattan SC have streamlined your process with accounting integration. Manual invoice upload turnaround time is 24 hours, but if it's ever longer please email our Customer Service team at cs@hybrent.com and we would be more than happy to help insure a faster turnaround! If invoices are coming directly from the vendor, the turnaround time will depend on your vendors invoicing timeline.

Caro from Urological Associates of Savannah, PC

Hybrent

Pros

Invoices download directly into accounting software the invoices that are approved to pay

Cons

No detail on the invoices, with detail entered I don't usually have to try to find invoices for most questions that are asked for me to find answers...I would just pull up the invoice in the system.