• Pros

• "I liked how accurate the platform was with identifying the fields listed within the contract. There was a function that showed the weight of the attribute match."

• "User friendly interface that makes it easy to find your way through and find what you need within the software"

• "I enjoyed the ease of use and functionality, everything was typically very user friendly and a simple process."

• Cons

• "The system could use more development in the Artificial Intelligence space. Conversion of contracts are difficult when a business does not have a standard contract type. "

• "A couple times when I used the system it took a while of for it to reply to me. Had to check back to ensure that I did it correctly. "

• "Not a software issue but i would like to be able to control the priority level when logging icm issues."

Browse Icertis Reviews

Scott from Vallen Distribution, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Icertis Contract Management

Our company implemented the Icertis platform in 2016. It has completely transformed our CLM process. We thought we were buying a software package, but instead got a CLM platform that completely transformed our approach to contracts. We have reduced turnaround time and have greater visibility of our contracts and commitments. We are coming to the end of our three year contract and have already committed to signing a new three year contract. Icertis has been a great partner and we are excited to continue our relationship well into the future!

Pros

The Icertis platform is very user friendly and intuitive. The functionality allows flexibility and customization. Using Icertis makes your CLM process seemless across the organization. The reporting capabilites are very useful and system reliability is flawless. Icertis customer service is second to none. The vast majority of our helpdesk tickets have been resolved in less than 24 hours.

Cons

From an administration standpoint, if you make a mistake and move a document to executed state, you cannot "undo" the mistake and instead have to enter a helpdesk ticket to get the issue resolved.

Deb from Vertiv Co

I sourced, and implemented this tool for our Global buy side

One uniform database for all of our buy side agreements across the globe. We have consolidated many systems to one.

Pros

Ease of use, support and service. People are fantastic to work with. The tool is best of bread with improvements to come. The project teams that I have worked with have gone above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met, on time, and on budget. I have been very pleased with the tool. My users as a whole have also appreciated the search features and the ability to setup deviation approvals. Very pleased with the technology and the people.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to configure the tool and get it to work. Once it is setup it works flawlessly. I wish that the tool had more features for the negotiation portion of the clm

David from Vallen Distribution, Inc. formerly Industrial Distribution Group, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Game changer for our contract process

The implementation and go live were highly supported and done on time and on budget. We have gained a highly controlled contract process and financial model approval flow as well as a central repository for all of our documents. The ability to administer most changes we need in the system ourselves with little or no support is a bonus.

Pros

Full featured platform that provides us control over much of the configuration and the contract elements we use. Work flows for approvals is a key to our process and ICM worked with us to fit a specific need without any customization. Ease of use, extremely good customer support and responsiveness to issues.

Cons

There are a few steps that require more clicks to access than is preferred. I believe the new UI will provide some improvement there.

Phil from GFS

Industry: Supermarkets

It has been ok

At this time I do not have any other than the company is dedicated to it. I will be 100% behind it because I am 100% behind my company.

Pros

There is not anything at this time I feel there is a Pro to the software. It is part of my company and I need to learn it.

Cons

The program is classic legal products and is a large step back from ease of use systems. The system has too many areas to go to and you cannot put them together for seamless functionality

Trevor from Vertiv Co.

Icertis made creating NDAs a breeze.

Pros

I like the ease of use for this software when creating NDAs and other smaller documents. The integration with DocuSign is seemless and internally the process is much more efficient. I also like that it is a hub for all of our users to store their contracts, when in days past we had to go looking for documents in personal folders.

Cons

It's a bit clunky with larger agreements and much of then negotiations have to take place outside of the software. I also dislike how many updates I get when creating a single document, something I'm sure I could turn off but I have yet to find out how. It is also a bit of a bear to upload contract on third party paper to the system, something I believe is about to change.

Sachin from KPIT Technologies Limited

A User friendly and robust contract management tool

We have been using ICLM for more than 2 years now. We have managed to overcome the challenges that we had been facing in our traditional way of managing contracts. Contract Management has become a lot more easier now. The team at ICERTIS understood our requirements and has been able to customize the tool as per our needs and to our satisfaction. The tool is quite user friendly and we have seen faster acceptability of the same within our sales team located across the globe.

Mike from FBHS

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

FBHS Icertis Review

Its been a great experience overall. We have a great project manager and support specialist assigned to us and most of our demands are constantly met.

Pros

Its easy to use and it provides the automated workflow that has allowed us to implement processes that require collaboration and approvals for certain agreement thresholds.

Cons

The custom features are excellent!

Pros

Icertis has been the easiest and most customizable software I've used thus far! Since merging to Icertis, contract management has become very efficient.

Cons

There hasn't been any issues or concerns that the Customer Support Team at Icertis hasn't been able to answer or help us with!

Lynne from Granite Construction Company

Icertis was a game changer for our

The Icertis team was extremely helpful during our setup and roll out. The level of support that we have continued to receive has been remarkable. The support team is extremely responsive.

Pros

The best part of the Icertis software was to allow us to have all of our contracts in one place. Having the software in place is also allowing us to track our DBE CUF checklists and DBE requirements for contracts that require that type of tracking.

Cons

The one thing that has been a challenge for our company is the reports that are within Icertis. We struggle getting the data we want in a format that makes sense to our business.

Vaneisha from WWT

Great Support

Pros

There is a lot of follow up upon roll-out with the customer to ensure the product is working as expected.

Cons

I'm not sure the product documentation is easy for non tech people to understand.

Patrick from Vertiv Co

GREAT PRODUCT!

A consolidated platform to perform all contract management functions.

Pros

Ease of Use and the Contract management capabilities. The ability to quickly and accurately identify contracts and the platforms agility.

Cons

Currently, I do not have any feedback for this section. However, I will state that I have been engaged with partners at Icertis and they are continually investing in the platform and the identified future enhancements are cutting edge.

Albanis from Universidad de Margarita (UNIMAR)

Industry: Law Practice

impressively improves the management of conrates and their administration. it is very useful

Pros

it allows me to visualize all types of contracts (corporate, sale and purchase); improve my commitment at the time of compliance with the contract thus also improving the management of my business. It is very simple to use, saves time and provides me with extensive solutions when managing a contract

Cons

I can not complain about such excellent and useful software at the time of facilitating the management of contracts. is a tool that guarantees and helps in legal process services regarding contracts and their compliance

peggy from gordon food service

This is a great way to organize, and navigate our agreements. Keeps us inlign and on time!

timely approvals

Pros

link buttons and ease of approval. This has allowed me to keep my contracts organized and accesible. I love that I can view easily and be able to navigate our agreements for approval or rejection. It allows our team to develop communication. I appreciate the ability to approve at my own pace as well.

Cons

not much. The only thing i would say is that we need to have a better "listing" system. This is the only thing i would say.

We've had a seamless and positive experience with iCertis

enterprise-wide centralized CLM platform, redlining/negotiation efficiencies, compliance, analytics

Pros

iCertis has built their platform with an API-first architecture. This enables endless integration opportunities. Also, the fact that iCertis is purely cloud-based.

Cons

Currently, there are no integrations with Oracle. However, this is on their roadmap. Additionally, there are limitations with phone channels.

Julia from GFS

Fantastic product

Pros

The system is very user-friendly, easily customizable, and has a sleek, pleasing appearance. Our internal clients are very enthusiastic about using the platform. ICertis also releases new versions every six months, so you are continually seeing improvements and innovation.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve from an administrative perspective, but everything is pretty logical

Karen from Vertiv Co

Icertis is the most complete contract management system I've utilized in my 20+ years in Logistics

Pros

Very easy to update contracts and track changes and updates. Also, it knows what I can update and what legal needs to review

Cons

Set up for Logistics can be difficult when the platform is focused on the main business. There is some limitations due to the need to create a template and not able to create ad hoc.

Lorenis from Universidad de Margarita (UNIMAR)

Industry: Law Practice

It helps a lot and is very useful when managing a contract and its fulfillment

Pros

It is a very practical and simple tool when preparing contracts, among them; of purchase and sale; It allows me to save a lot of time and guarantees and exemplifies enormously with respect to legal processes regarding contracts and their compliance

Cons

It is a software that is very easy to use and I have no criticism about it because it has helped me a lot in the preparation of contracts, their compliance and administration

Zuleima from Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV)

Industry: Law Practice

It is such a simple tool and has helped me a lot when managing a contract

Pros

Making a contract is not easy, and in my case this software has provided me with many tools when developing one that I need at the moment; this tool has been so useful, practical and simple when using it

Cons

This software is fantastic, and I have no objection or any bad experience with it; It has been very helpful, It provides me with ample solutions and I have saved a lot of time and money

Michael from Gordon Food Service

Highly configurable solution, supported by a strong support team, open framework for integration

iCertis ICM is enabling a transformation to how we manage the contract lifecycle and tie contracts to our operational systems that execute the contracts.

Pros

The solution is highly configurable which is allowing us to meet our unique business needs both on the customer/sell side and vendor/buy side. The solution is backed by a strong support team which is key to a successful implementation. The API framework is key to enable us to integrate the solution to our core operational systems.

Cons

The highly configurable nature of the product comes with some complexities. Once we began loading contract data we have found that it can be difficult to make configuration changes due to the data integrity built into the system.

Kristi from Gordon Food Service

I use Icertis CLM in my role in procurement almost every day

better management of our agreements

Pros

allows you to keep everything in one place, notifications is helpful, very collaborative for teams, ability to assign to others, can access with my phone

Cons

the search functionality doesn't always work like I would prefer, hard to pull back agreements if I sent in error

Antionette from Gordon Food Service

Efficient

Pros

Manages agreements and provides efficiency. It prevents duplication of agreements that contradict each other.

Cons

Links with adobe and adobe does not have the best support team. Agreements cannot be bundles into one email to send to the vendor.

Jim from Gordon Food Service

This is a good tool but will require getting used to the unique and new capabilities.

Pros

Allows for one stop tracking of vendor agreements. Electronically housed and tracked for both internal and external users.

Cons

The functionality of icertic is not user friendly but will be learned over time with more use and experience.

Vaneisha from World Wide Technology

Very Supportive Staff, great to work with

The staff is very supportive and engaging. This helped make a super easy transition, with a great product.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to adopt and administer.

Cons

User adoption, some of our users dont want to change their working styles.

Michel from Microsoft

Scalable, Easy to use and Readily customizable product

As a global business executing hundreds of thousands of contracts annually, Microsoft Corporation needed a solution that was scalable, easy to use and readily customizable to our unique processes. Of all the vendors we evaluated, the Icertis CLM product had the best architecture, the most inspired user interface, and a compelling and innovative approach to managing the contract lifecycle process. We have deployed the product globally, with great user adoption and high satisfaction.

Michelle from Silverado

Went live within 60 days

We are delighted to be fully up and running on the Icertis Contract Management system! The system is fully functional and working according to the specifications we provided. All of this was accomplished in less than 60 days since we did the kickoff and we appreciate the diligence and follow through on the commitments you made. We look forward to using the system here at Silverado.

Glenn from GFS

As new user, I can easily see the value of the tool.

document retention

Pros

Centralized retention will help with people moving within the organization, no paper Electronic signature Reminders for tasks

Cons

Lack of speed, perhaps this is hardware related? Having to convert xls to pdf is a limitation. Tutorial during inputs; this would be more intuitive. Provide definitions while hovering over a button. i.e. "by selecting this option you will...."

Kim from Gordon Food Service

It is still early but the tool has been great to work with so far!

It allows us to have everything in one place. Very organized and easy to use

Pros

I can find everything I need all in one spot. It is very easy to use and not hard to learn the tool. I would highly recommend it!

Cons

There is very little that I dislike at the moment. Since it has only been a short time of use, I haven't found anything that really bothers me yet.

Mustafa Alp from Arcelik

Good Process Steps

Icertis contract management solves our contract database problems.

Pros

You can easily create a contract management process. Also approval process is so easy for approver and contract creator.

Cons

Program is not so user friendly. Also visual images are so not good, it has so basic images, it should be developed.

Brian from GFS

Made my life easier!!!

Pros

It is an easy and convenient way to review and process contracts. Instead of having to manually go thru emails to find agreements, this is a simple and efficient process.

Cons

I received no training on how to maximize this system and had to figure it out by myself. Wasnt difficult to learn but could have used a quick training document.

John from Vertiv

I had an awesome experience working with the beta site, uploading contracts for review.

Rita from Roche Diagnostics

January 2015

innovative approach towards contract management process

Icertis' innovative approach to contract process streamlining and automation using SharePoint helped us plug revenue leakage and set us up for working even more closely with our sales teams.

Travis from Gordon Food Service

Easy to use!

Pros

Creates efficiencies within my position to access necessary information quickly! This is a great asset for position.

Cons

Hard to say! Within my position I wanted some extra bells and whistles but overall this is a wonderful product!

Tyler from Gordon Food Service

Used for contract management

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little while to search for a specific function, such as attaching a document to a contract.

Delgado from SIDOR

It helps us with the controls of contracts, its amazing

thanks to this software we have improved greatly with the organization of contracts

Pros

This has been the easiest software that we have used at work, it is customizable and it helps us a lot with the administration and control of contracts, since we used it we have not had any problems

Cons

We have not had any problem with this platform, the doubts that we have had have been resolved thanks the customer support

Jennifer from Gordon Food Service

Easy to track edits and changes

I don't know that I would be in a position to need to recommend but others in our organization may.

Pros

I like that you can easily track edits and changes from all parties and see history of those changes. Helpful in organizing many contracts.

Cons

Nothing to note at this time. From what I have used the functionality works for my role. Looking forward to using it more!

Bobi from GFS

Great way to communicate with multiple parties involved.

It made it easier to work across multiple teams within our company to complete the required task within everyone's field.

Pros

Cons

Would suggest a training to kick it off with team to help users with the best way to work within the software.

Brad from Gordon Food Service

Excellent

Much easier to work with than our old word document process.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Very intuitive. Email prompts easy to use links are helpful. Simple signature process is also helpful.