• Pros

• "It's so easy to use. The format is simple, and I love the way it brings the carriers up cheaper to more expensive"

• "Easy to use. Extreme time saver for my company. Navigating through the program was a breeze."

• "We really like all the options this gives us. Freight Cost, Transit time. It helps give our customer a great freight rate. Customer Service is Great!! "

• Cons

• "There are some minor things that could be tweaked on the web site, but the over all is Great. "

• "Every now and then it acts a little buggy but nothing i cant deal with."

• "where can I start. Nothing I can say about this software on the Cons side. We like the easy to use software."

Browse Kuebix TMS Reviews

Juli from Northway Industries, Inc.

Industry: Furniture

Kuebix is wonderful

Pros

I like that all my own rates are being used, and I can put the information in one time, and can compare the prices and transit times for each carrier all on one screen, then when I pick the carrier I want to use, I can book the shipment right from the same screen...saves a lot of time.

Cons

I would have to say that you don't see what each carrier's limit is for what they consider an "oversized" skid. Most carriers go with 8', but there are some that have others.

Response from Kuebix

Replied December 2018

Hi Juli, It's great that you're loving Kuebix! We always appreciate positive feedback! When you create a quote, you should receive a message letting you know that it's oversized. The message should tell you the limit and then advise you to create a spot quote or call the carrier. Hope that's helpful, thanks again for the review!

Matt from Net Media Group

Industry: Sporting Goods

Best Software Available

Solved our duplicate data entry. Solved our manual rate comparison. Automatically books and creates BOL's saving lots of time. Overall very happy. Account managers seem to change very frequently.

Pros

As an online retailer, Kuebix integrated with all of our systems - Shopify, Amazon, and custom software to get rates and book shipments seamlessly. It eliminates duplicate data entry and gets us the cheapest rate among all of our carriers. Easily pays for itself.

Cons

No real complaints about existing features as it is much more intuitive and feature rich than any competing software at this price. It's not perfect and some functionality is still in development. Improved pro number integration would be my biggest ask. Currently the PRO number needs to be input manually. Getting that info electronically after being scanned by drivers or terminals would eliminate work and help my customers. The full supply chain ability for inbound freight would be great (ocean freight, full containers, trains etc.)

Reasons for Choosing Kuebix TMS

Integration capability, ease of use and cost. We are still not large enough to break even on the more full-scale supply chain tools.

Felicia from Verescence

my experience with Kuebix

Pros

the ease of navigation through the site. the expeditious response time of the Kuebix support team

Cons

there are still some areas I am not familiar with just because I don't use those functions frequently enough for me to be comfortable

Reasons for Choosing Kuebix TMS

I was introduced to a trial offer with Kuebix, I presented it to my Supply Chain Director and it was a no brainer at that point

Robert from Stone Solutions

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great at checking all my rates however do not like the inability to do inbound freight bills

one time search for inbound quotes and seeing al lthe options including price and transit times to present as options

Pros

the ability to quickly pull up freight cost of all my carriers and the ability to sort by price and/or transit time

Cons

not being able to produce inbound freight bills. We spent time getting pro # from all the carriers but my real need is for inbound Aw i use pallet rates within our state of Texas which is 80% of my outbound. So while I am pleased withthe rating system and it does help a lot, it is a bummer not being able to do inbound bol's

Response from Kuebix

Replied January 2018

Hi Robert. We are constantly updating our technology with feedback like yours. We now have a feature that allows you to create Inbound BOLs quickly and easily. By going to the 'Ship It' tool and filtering the 'Payment Type' dropdown to 'Inbound Collect', you will be able to create a shipment that is delivering to your company. We can walk you through how to do this if you'd like. Just reach out to us at support@kuebix.com.

Judy from Sortimo of North America

Kuebix TMS

Bottom line, the Kuebix TMS has saved me tons of time and it's very simple and easy to understand and use. It literally took me 15 mins to be up and running on it and I had never used a TMS before this. And.....the version I use is "FREE".

Pros

The best feature for my scope of business is having everything I need in one place in order to process my daily shipments. Once you establish your database of ship to locations, it is incredibly simple to process a BOL, dispatch, and print. I do not use the Pro version as it's not necessary for my business model. I believe it offers accounting tools that I do not need.

Cons

The least liked feature is not being able to update/revise a BOL once it's been processed. It's possible there is a way but I haven't taken the time to contact customer service. I simply unbook the BOL, delete and start over. It takes no time to do this.

Brandon from Poly-Trucking, Inc.

Simple to use TMS

Our company used to open each individual LTL carrier site to run a quote to compare rates. Kuebix simply combined everything so it cut the time to run quotes from about 6 minutes total to 20 seconds total.

Pros

Super easy and quick to use. All I have to do is input the ship to zip code, freight class, rate, and click Get Quote. Beats going to each carrier's site and running the same quote 8 times.

Cons

Doesn't have a drop down menu to choose shipping origin (i use the Free Version). Our company has 4 different locations, and each location needs its own login to run a quote from that facility. If there was a drop down menu to choose the "ship from", i wouldn't have anything bad to say about Kuebix.

Reasons for Choosing Kuebix TMS

Free, ease of use, we only needed a simple TMS Site to compare rates, nothing more.

Julia from Sta-Rite Ginnie Lou, Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Convenient

Time management is a big deal for any company and Kuebix allows me to save a lot of time. As mentioned, I have a hard time navigating other freight company websites. I can get several quotes from Kuebix in less than half the time it would take me to get a quote on another website.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I feel that individual freight company websites are confusing to use. I have been shipping for this company for about 10 months and have yet to figure out how to use YRC's website correctly. Kuebix is extremely user friendly and it saves me a lot of time.

Cons

Occasionally when booking a shipment, I will click the "book shipment" button, only to be told I have left something out of the BOL and will have to unbook, fix the information, and rebook. If necessary information is left out, I wish the platform would tell me before I book the shipment or not allow the shipment to be booked because of this.

Response from Kuebix

Replied November 2019

Hi Julia, Thanks for the feedback, suggestions like yours help our engineering team continue to make the tech the best it can be! We're so glad that Kuebix has been saving you so much time! Happy Shipping, - The Kuebix Team

Kuebix, quick and easy

Choosing the right shipper for a shipment is critical. Sometimes it is based on cost, other times it is based on delivery time. Kuebix allows me to review all of the options in one program and choose the best one.

Pros

Kuebix is a quick and easy way to compare LTL rates and shipping times. Entering the shipping details one time and receiving many options is a real benefit. It allows me to choose the shipper that fits the need for the particular shipment.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the Kuebix software or program.

Response from Kuebix

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review! You're right, choosing the right carrier and service type is extremely critical to saving your company money and saving yourself from a headache. Glad the tech is streamlining your processes! Happy Shipping, - The Kuebix Team

Moira from DILLMEIER GLASS

Kuebix

When I want to know who's going to be the cheapest, I always go to Kuebix. It's quick and easy to see who is the cheapest.

Pros

Cons

Adding dims should be easier. I don't feel like I get accurate rates by adding dims.

Reasons for Choosing Kuebix TMS

It's a much simpler format.

Leon from Crary Ind. Inc.

Best TMS

We like that it gets freight quotes from all the Carriers that we have accounts with.

Reasons for Choosing Kuebix TMS

We like not having to go to each of our Carriers to get quotes on a shipment.

Rachel from Lynol Cooling Systems, Inc.

I love Kuebix! It saves time, it's easy to use, and the free version does everything I need it to.

Pros

I can compare rates across different carriers for the same shipment on one site, versus going to each carriers individual site and quoting the same shipment.

Cons

Some pick up requests have to be scheduled through the carrier's site. Those shipments have to be manually removed from the Kuebix "Booked Not Picked Up" list. The disclaimer for some carriers regarding accessorial options should be visible without having to hover the mouse over "Disclaimer". There is no obvious way to delete Saved Shipments.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Hi Rachel, We're glad you love Kuebix and that Kuebix Free Shipper is fitting your needs! Carriers that are integrated with Kuebix can be scheduled directly through the technology. If you need to schedule a shipment on your carrier's website, you can track that shipment on the Kuebix platform by adding in your PRO number. To enter a PRO number, visit the 'Managed Shipments' screen. This will allow the shipment to be tracked and moved to the correct shipment status within Kuebix. You can also delete a saved shipment by clicking on the KBX number. This will bring you to a new page where you can access a 'Delete' button on the top right-hand corner of the page. Let us know if you have any questions and we can help walk you through this process. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com.

BRITTANY from SEVERTSON CORP

Great TMS

My experience is great. We are a small company and were using one of the paid versions and realized we weren't using any added features so we are now using the free version and it is still doing great.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I have used other TMS systems and Kuebix is way better than all the others. I like how professional the labels and BOL look

Cons

I wish it would keep track of the dimensions of everything I ship. My company ships a lot of overlength and when I share information with other carriers of previous shipments it only shows the cost, location, and the weight shipped

Response from Kuebix

Replied September 2018

Hi Brittany, Thanks for the review! At Kuebix, we pride ourselves on our modular features and customization. If a company doesn't need a specific feature, they don't have to spend money on it. We're glad you're making the most out of Kuebix Free Shipper! As for tracking dimensions of shipments, that would be a feature of Kuebix Business Pro in Reports and Analytics. Please don't hesitate to shoot us an email (support@kuebix.com) if this is something you'd be interested in! Thanks for being a Kuebix user!

Travis from Accutemp Products

Industry: Food Production

Kuebix has completely altered my position. I have more data to analyze then I could have imagined.

There are many benefits that this software has to offer. You have a ton of data to analyze. It saves me so much time being able to analyze multiple carriers all on the same viewing page. I would spend a significant amount of my day quoting multiple carriers for different lanes. I now input the shipment information into Kuebix and I have every carriers rates at my finger tips!

Pros

I love the fact that it creates the bill of lading, provides the quote, and schedules the pickup all on the same platform. It's time saving, value adding, and very beneficial to my everyday shipping requirements.

Cons

The thing that I like least about the software is the inability to receive tracking information when a shipment is coming inbound.

Response from Kuebix

Replied January 2018

Thanks for sending us your feedback, Travis! It is great to hear that we have been able to add value to your company with our TMS! Kuebix's mission is to deliver the best transportation management system on the market today, and we have a solution that will make your tracking process easier. When inbound shipments are picked up and stickered with a PRO number, you can upload that number into the shipment breakdown where Kuebix will take care of its tracking. We would love to hear whether this solution worked for you or if you have any questions at support@kuebix.com!

Randy from Diamond Mowers

Industry: Machinery

Kuebix has been a great tool for us - it saves us time and makes us more efficient.

Time savings in getting multiple quotes at one time. Time savings by seeing all shipments in one platform. Ease of use for new hires, they only have to learn one website instead of learning multiple websites for each carrier.

Pros

Ability to search multiple carriers at the same time. Ability to see all of my shipments and pull up any related documents on one platform instead of going to multiple carrier websites to get this done. It makes us more efficient.

Cons

Not every shipment is automatically updated, so it appears the loads haven't been picked up or haven't been delivered. We have to go to the carrier website for updated info. this is most prevelant on returns. The name of the carrier is not prominently displayed at the top of the Kuebix bill of lading, so when carriers come the loading guys can't find the paperwork quickly...and stuff gets missed. We handwrite the carrier with a sharpie on each BOL.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Hi Randy, We're glad that Kuebix is saving you time and is easy for your team to learn! For returns and other shipments which aren't automatically tracking, a valid PRO number can be added to each shipment to solve this issue. When the PRO number is added the shipment will successfully track and mirror what is on the carrier's website. You can either manually add your PRO numbers as you ship, or you can request to have electronic PROs added to your account in Kuebix so that each shipment will automatically be assigned a PRO number as its booked. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com and we can help you with this!

David from Pioneer Container Corp

Industry: Printing

Big help in comparing freight quotes

I think Keubix has been an overall win for me. It has greatly reduced the amount of time that I spend pulling and comparing freight quotes. I am generally involved in multiple projects at once so that times savings is extremely valuable. The process of generating pickups, Bills of Lading and pallet labels is also pretty seamless which is another time saver. I use the free version of Kuebix so being able to pick up so many efficiencies for not cost is a no brainer.

Pros

I like that I can compare freight quotes from all of my LTL carriers by only entering the shipment details once. That has saved me countless hours of extra work.

Cons

I do not care for the way the blind shipment process works or how the address book seems to be a bit on the hidden side.

Response from Kuebix

Replied August 2019

We appreciate the positive review, David! We're so pleased that you've been able to find so much value through our free offering! Kuebix is building the most connected shipping community and having shippers of all sizes is a big part of that.

Jennifer from Perma-Chink Systems, Inc.

Kuebix Software for LTL Shipments

Very happy with the program. The pros of not wasting so much time in obtaining a quote for a LTL shipment for out weighs the few quirks I have found in the programing.

Pros

1 - All our Carriers are in one place and Kuebix eliminates having to go to multiple websites to quote a shipment. 2 - Notification when an LTL shipment does not meet guaranteed delivery date.

Cons

1 - Software gets buggy sometimes, especially when quoting multiple pallets, and/or when you make changes to an already saved shipment (when shipment information changes, i.e. # of pallets or weight). 2 - Only holds quoted shipments for about 30 days.

Carlos from Cuebix

Industry: Import and Export

All your freight needs in one platform

Overall this is a great platform for any businesse that ships via freight. It allows you to have all your freight companies in one platform so you can save time on your shipments

Pros

Before we started using kuebix. We had to go to each freight website to handle each freight and pick up as well as quotes but now that is over so we can focus our time in more important issues

Cons

Sometimes it does not give you a pick up number so we have to go into each freight website to do pick up

Response from Kuebix

Replied August 2018

Hi Carlos, Thanks for the great review! Not seeing a pickup number on a shipment is due to one of two things; either the carrier isn't API integrated, or the shipment wasn't scheduled as "auto schedule." If this doesn't seem to be the case, or you have questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at support@kuebix.com.

Jeff from NEWLIFE MAGENTICS

Newlife Magnetics LLC

We save so much time using the Kuebix system. We can track and update customers quickly.

Pros

The Kuebix system has been a life saver for my company. This system makes it so much easier for my employees to schedule trucks.

Cons

I wish you were able to go from a quote to scheduling a shipment would only con.

Response from Kuebix

Replied March 2019

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the rave review! It's great that Kuebix has made it easier for your employees to schedule trucks! That's a good call-out about the quote to shipment functionality, I know it's something our dev teams are currently taking under advisement. Right now, bookings only take place under the Ship It screen. Thanks again!

Chad from Hasko

Industry: Industrial Automation

This product has been great. Cuts down on the time it takes to compare quotes.

Saves a lot of time when getting quotes.

Pros

The way it centralizes all of your carriers and their quotes on one page, cutting down on the time it would take to go to each carrier's website for a quote. A very useful tool!

Cons

I've only had one issue it. On every order you put the overall dimensions of your freight. It would be helpful if it would automatically add the fees in for over-length freight instead of clicking a tab for it. It seems that it could do that for you and save a few clicks.

Response from Kuebix

Replied May 2018

Glad Kuebix TMS is working great for you! Some carriers will allow shippers to only enter in their freight's dimensions, prompting total charges. Other carriers will require shippers to add the overlength accessorial and total length of the shipment separately. Kuebix's carrier network is extremely diverse, and many carriers have different guidelines. If youd like to discuss this more in depth, send us an email at support@kuebix.com. Hope this helps!

Jesus from Scrooscoop Fastener Co

time saving

time saving

Pros

all of my carriers are in just one click away. I saves me time when running quotes. easy to track shipments.

Cons

if i make a mistake on the bol i need to unbook, correct it then book it again. if im comparing rates i need to put all the info again when filling the BOL out.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Hello Jesus, Thanks for your feedback on the technology! Did you know that you can make minor changes to the BOL by accessing the 'Managed Shipments" screen and clicking directly on the KBX number that needs to be updated? This will bring you to the back-end of the shipment where you can edit information. This type of update can only be made on items which will not change the price of the shipment. Updates impacting the price of the shipment will require the shipment to be unbooked before changes can be made. Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! Please reach out with any questions or if we can help walk you through this BOL editing feature. Email us at support@kuebix.com.

Kelli from Scientemp Corp

Industry: Machinery

My job made easy with Kuebix

Before Kuebix, I was logging into each of my accounts with my carriers and getting my pricing that way. It was a very long and exhausting process. With Kuebix, all carriers are listed and done in one easy step. It saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I LOVE that I can put in a few shipping requirements and with a click of one button I have access to all of my carriers and their pricing. Can't get any easier than that.

Cons

I use the free version. The only thing I wish the free version would do is store my addresses.

Response from Kuebix

Replied July 2019

Hi Kelli, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that our software is saving you so much time. As a free user, you can save up to 25 addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, you'll see an option to save your addresses which will allow you to use them to populate future orders. If you'd like some help getting started with this feature, email us at support@kuebix.com!

Kelli from A-1 Industrial Supply

Have had minimal issues, which were resolved quickly with customer support

Saves me time from having to look at several sights in order to see the most pertinent information.

Pros

I love that this piece of software takes all of my currently contracted rates and consolidates them into one easy location for review.

Cons

Biggest frustration is that I have to enter the pallets and weights in two different areas. It should be intuitive enough to transfer the information, or consolidate so I only have to enter it in one space. Pretty minor though.

Response from Kuebix

Replied May 2018

Hi Kelli, Thanks for the review! We're glad Customer Support was able to resolve any issue you had quickly! Do you use pallet or dimensional pricing? If you don't, then you only need to enter in your pallets and weights a single time and can ignore the input box for pallet information in the handling unit field. Only the fields marked with a red line are required, feel free to leave the other blank to speed things along!

carlos from CUEBIX INC DBA SALONCA

Pros

Kuebix has simply the way we ship all of our freight. It has cut cost and time spent on getting the best price for the freight.

Cons

Making pick ups should not required you to make a BOL and input all of the information again. This should be simplify.

Response from Kuebix

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the positive feedback, Carlos! You might be using the stand-alone 'Compare Rates' feature to get your quotes rather than making them within the 'Ship It' screen. Instead of getting your rates from 'Compare Rates', you can go straight through to the 'Ship It' tool. Once you have created a shipment and selected 'Get Quotes', our system automatically saves all the rates. You can find these saved quotes by going to 'Manage Shipments' and filtering your search to 'Saved Shipments'. This will eliminate the need to re-enter your shipment information. If you have questions, please contact us at support@kuebix.com and we'd be happy to walk you through this!

Easy to use and efficient

Time and money savings

Pros

Enter information once and get rates for all associated carriers helps with efficiency of the office and getting paperwork done quickly.

Cons

It is too expensive for business pro; I think their can be a cheaper way to get the business pro version for a small company.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the review! Efficiency is at the heart of what we do at Kuebix. It looks like you're already experiencing increased efficiency with Kuebix Free Shipper. Kuebix Business Pro offers even more features to save your company time and money. With the upgrade, you gain access to features like Reporting, Prepay & Add and Invoice Auditing. Many SMBs find that the ROI received from Kuebix greatly outweighs the cost of the technology. Check out this case study on Vaxcel, a lighting company whose "subscription has paid for itself 2 times over in 6 months!" https://www.kuebix.com/resources/vaxcel-case-study/

RUTH from Pure & Gentle, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Kuebix

I love being able to use one soft ware to get all of my quotes. It frees up a lot of time for me.

Pros

I love that Kuebix is user friendly. Support gets back to you very quickly with answers to your questions. I like that there is a "free" version because the company does not want to purchase soft ware right now.

Cons

I wish that I could run reports, I believe that is part of the purchase package. I would like to be able to ship to Puerto Rico and Canada from Kuebix, right now it is not set up for that.

Response from Kuebix

Replied August 2019

Hi Ruth, Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! We're glad that this has been a good option for your company. Reports and dashboard functionality do come with our Business Pro subscription! - The Kuebix Team

Aaron from Ready Care Industries

Industry: Cosmetics

Kuebix reveiw

Kuebix helps RCI pick the best carrier, whether based on service or cost. Very helpful in keeping shipments organixed

Pros

I like multiple quotes all on one screen. Makes picking the appropriate carrier very easy. Easy to find a shipment that has been quoted or shipped out.

Cons

Tracking is very tedious and most of the time I have to got the carrier website to get information. I wish the edit customer information was easier. I would like a place to store notes that only RCI can see to help remember things like lift gate needed,call for appointment or call Sally on Wednesday's etc.

Matthew from Ventana USA

Industry: Building Materials

Want shipping made easy? This is it!

Overall even with the few issues I have had their support has emailed back with solutions and help so very quickly. I prefer this system and don't know what I would do without it!

Pros

It's quick and easy. It is straightforward and easy to navigate. I love using it compared to going individually between carriers and love it was more than the terrible KDL KConnect!

Cons

If you're trying to check costs to give a quote you cannot convert it to a shipment from there.

Response from Kuebix

Replied December 2018

Hi Matthew, Thank you for the stellar review! We definitely do our best to offer a TMS that will make shipping easy for every company! You're right about the quoting feature, that's a place to solely get a quote. If you want to quote and book, the Ship It screen is where you'll want to go! Hope that's helpful. Thank you for being a Kuebix Shipper and giving us such great feedback!

Rodney from UNITED BRASS WORKS INC

Fast and easy TMS

Kuebix is an oustanding TMS. It is a time saver for anyone using multiple LTL carriers.

Pros

It kept all of my pricing for LTL in one location

Cons

LTL audit was tough to do. If you search by PRO it would pause to search with each number entered instead of allowing you to key the entire number

Response from Kuebix

Replied October 2019

Hi Rodney, Thanks for the review and feedback! Our engineering team is always looking for ways to make the user experience even better for our users! - The Kuebix Team

Ubaldo from Mody Pumps

Kuebix TMS

Ever since i started using keubix, it made my job easier.

Pros

Keubix software makes our freight options more reliable and flexible when it comes to choosing freight carriers that our company trust in moving our product. Keubix is easy as it is in inputing information and obtaining the accurate answer we look for. For example quoting, tracking and shipping.

Cons

No cons. Keubix has everything you need to manage your shipping needs

Response from Kuebix

Replied November 2019

Hi Ubaldo, Thanks for the great review, we're thrilled that Kuebix has been able to help your company with its logistics! Happy Shipping, - The Kuebix Team

Jeff from Chesapeake Tile & Marble

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Couldn't be happier

Pros

The best part of this software is the time it will save you. I spent 30 minutes looking up each freight companies rates, sometimes waiting all day for them to get back to me. With Kuebix, it only takes 3 minutes max and I have every carrier's rates that I need. Customer service got back to me within 10 minutes whenever I had a problem and gave me clear, concise instructions to fix it. I couldn't be happier with Kuebix and recommend it to anyone that is thinking about using it.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a single problem I have with Kuebix. It is the ideal program.

Response from Kuebix

Replied July 2019

Hi Jeff, Thank you for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that Kuebix is saving you so much time and simplifying your operations.

Susan from Snap-Lok, Inc

Industry: Machinery

Kuebix saves me at least 10 minutes per shipment. Only had one problem and customer support fixed it

Saves time!

Pros

Easy to use, reduces time checking rates. Info entered only once and both quote and shipping are available.

Cons

When I check pending shipments the confirmation number is not displayed. There is no way to tell if the carrier received the pick up request.

Response from Kuebix

Replied May 2018

Hi Susan, That's a lot of time savings! Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! If you're looking for a confirmation number on a pending shipment, you can find it in the "Manage Shipments" screen. Just scroll all the way over to the right to the "Pickup Status" column. If the pickup was successful, the word "Accepted" will appear. Hover over that word and your confirmation number will display. If you've opted out of using the auto-scheduler, then this field will remain blank. Hope this helps! Contact us at support@kuebix.com for more information.

PHILLIP from ACE EQUIPMENT & SUPPLY, INC.

KUEBIX REVIEW

Kuebix has been very useful for our company making it easy to locate our quoted prices to match invoices. The analytics is great as well to be able to see what we have shipped and to what zip codes.

Pros

I enjoy using Kuebix for allowing me to quote all my freight companies at one site instead of going to each individual company site. As well as shipping labels at my finger tips.

Cons

When I go to ship a saved product in my item book the dimensions/weight/class aren't automatically updated I have look in the item book to see the saved dimensions then re type them in.

CHARLES from JUSTRITE SAFETY GROUP

Industry: Textiles

Experience

I love the one stop experience. Before Kuebix I had to go to carrier sites for quotes and booking.

Pros

The system is easy to use and all of my carriers are in one place. I was able to customize our BOL to give it a professional look. I am able to download freight information into a spreadsheet that I can share with my carriers.

Cons

No cons. I like everything about this system.

Gina from TRP International

Excellent. Saves me a lot of time and gets me the paperwork (BOL & Labels) immediately.

Saves me a lot of time from having to go to individual sites for quotes to compare.

Pros

The program is very simple to use and I get quick results for several carriers. Then immediate BOL & labels for every shipment.

Cons

wish I was able to use the quote feature for when I am the third party without having to get a subscription. I would probably then use it exclusively every day.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Hi Gina, Thanks for the review, we're glad Kuebix is saving you so much time! Did you know that you create third party quotes as a free Kuebix user? When creating your shipment, just change your 'Payment type' to 'Third Party.' The carriers that you have third party rates set up with will return back quotes for that shipment! Hope this helps, if you have any questions, send us an email at support@kuebix.com.

SANDY from ARTSKILLS

TIME SAVER

AGAIN, THIS IS THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO MAKE MY JOB SO MUCH EASIER. IWE LOVE IT!

Pros

LOGISTICS IS A RAPID GROWING, FAST PACED BUSINESS AND KUEBIX CUTS THE TIME IT TAKES SEARCHING INDIVIDUAL CARRIER SITES FOR QUOTES. KUEBIX SAVE ME HOURS OF VALUABLE TIME.

Cons

I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING NEGATIVE I CAN SAY ABOUT KUEBIX. IF ANYTHING, IT CAN BE SLOW AT TIMES.

Jeremiah from Kurtz Bros.

Kuebix user

Kuebix saves me time and money by showing me all of my rate quotes at one time.

Pros

Very easy to get freight quotes from all of my LTL trucking companies. I use about 10 different trucking companies and can enter information just one time on Kuebix and get rates back from all of the trucking companies that I use.

Cons

I do not make full use out of Kuebix due to the nature of my business. I only need it for the rate quoting feature so I do not take advantage of the other uses. However, I still pay the same rate.

Jennifer from Perma-Chink Systems, Inc.

Kuebix has really helped me / us to save time when quoting our LTL shipments.

Pros

Ease of getting quotes from all of our LTL Carriers in one spot! Kuebix makes it so easy for us since we typically quote 10 to 12 LTL Carriers per shipment.

Cons

That we cannot select from two separate logos for our BOLs since we ship for two companies; without having two logins and paying for two users. :

Response from Kuebix

Replied January 2018

Hi Jennifer. It's great to hear that our service has been able to save you time and allow for your company to quote 10+ rates for each shipment! Since many of our customers represent multiple companies, Kuebix offers a discount for customers to add users. Adding an additional license is a quick and easy process. We'd love to help you represent both of your companies by getting this second logo activated! Contact us at support@kuebix.com if you are interested in.

Sandy from The Steel Network

very usefull

everything in one place.

Pros

Fast and straight forward. Easy to choose carriers, and book the shipment, with booking notifications from the carrier

Cons

having to dig to see if its not a direct point.. small red icon shows, but its not on the tab of the carrier prior to choosing them.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Hi Sandy, It's great to hear that you're finding the system straight-forward and easy-to-use, that's the goal! In terms of determining whether the carrier you have selected is direct or indirect, a flag should appear at the top right-hand corner of the quoting screen. A yellow flag means that the carrier is indirect, and a red disclaimer will appear as well. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 if you'd like someone to walk you through this!

John from Holman Parts Distribution

Amazing product!

Pros

No contract, web/cloud-based platform, works with all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop). The team over at Kuebix are very supportive and will treat each customer as if they are their only customer. That is the gold standard!

Response from Kuebix

Replied July 2017

Thank you John! Our goal at Kuebix is to provide the industry's best TMS to every business that ships freight. Your review confirms that we are on the right path. We look forward to continuing to help Holman Parts Distribution achieve greater supply chain efficiency and bottom line savings!

So easy to use!

I always knew what carriers I had the best rates with but with Kuebix I have found that some carriers have really good prices and or quicker service for certain lanes, being able to see that with one click and on one screen is really helpful and time saving.

Pros

Love the software, all my carriers on one screen, the interface is very easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was a way to go from a rate quote into a shipment without starting over.

Response from Kuebix

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled that Kuebix has been able to save you time rating and booking!

Kyle from TK Supplies and Packaging

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Awesome Product

Kuebix has been invaluable to our company. I could not do my job nearly as effeciently without Kuebix.

Pros

Saves me so much time! Being able to quote multiple carriers at once is a life saver. Also it is very nice being able to pull up quotes quickly when auditing freight bills.

Cons

I wish all the shipments would show the pro #'s. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. It may be just certain carriers that it shows up on, but I haven't looked that far into it.

TRACY J from Traditions In Tile

We love Kuebix

HUGE time saver. Love this software.

Pros

Being able to see all our carrier rates on one screen. The ease of selecting a carrier, booking a shipment, creating a BOL and being able to track the shipment all from one place!

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't save rate quotes.

Robert from Chesapeake Spice Company

Industry: Food Production

The ease of using KUEBIX

Problems have been rare and when they have occurred the "Customer Support team" is always very responsive.

Pros

KUEBIX is a very intuitive, customer friendly, and swift way to get shipping prices.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize for our business.

Response from Kuebix

Replied July 2019

Hi Robert, Thanks for the great review!

Manny from Wirco Inc.

Kuebix Review

Overall, I am happy with the software and the customer service prompt response to my questions. Very fast and reliable to solve any issues. I depend on Kuebix for freight quotes on a daily basis.

Pros

It is easy to use and accurate, great and fast customer service

Cons

The software relies on salesforce plataform. If Salesforce is down, Kuebix is down.

Response from Kuebix

Replied July 2019

Hi Manny, So glad to hear that Kuebix is a reliable source for finding the best freight quotes each and every day! Thanks for the review.

Chuong from USA VAPE DISTRIBUTION

Industry: Warehousing

Kuebix is great, I can see all my rates all in one screen

We've been able to save a lot of money and time, going with the best option that fits our budget is very important to us.

Pros

Being able to see all the prices and options I have with all my carriers. The ease of use was one of the thing that pushed this product for me, and that you can get a rate quote and fill out the BOL at the same time, instead of going to two different pages.

Cons

The shipping labels, I like that it allows me to print with the barcode on them, but it doesn't say how many pallets there are on the labels, for example if I have 3 pallets, it just says 3 pallets on all my shipping label, rather than 1 of 3, etc.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Hi Chuong, It's great to see you've been able to take full advantage of Kuebix to save time and money! Your feedback is very important to us. We've heard from you and other Kuebix users and are adding a multi-pallet numbering feature to our enhancement list. At this point we don't have a timeline for completion, so please stay-tuned for this feature. Thanks for being a Kuebix Shipper!

MANOLO from MEECO MFG CO INC

Industry: Packaging and Containers

PERFECT

it has been excellent, it has made my job easier.

Pros

It's so easy to use, enter info ones and you'll get all the rates

Cons

just that when you are shipping a bundle it does not give you the option of writing if you have more then one piece on the bundle

Brandon from Adventure Sports Kayak City

It's awesome to see all quotes at the same time.

Pros

Being able to compare all the rates at the same time and pick the best fit. I have been able to utilize some shipper that are generally more expensive. Previously I would not run quotes through their system.

Cons

Only thing that comes to mind would be being able to store some thing into the book it page. I use a lot of the same information in all of my shipments and currently have to input it for every shipment. That would be great to have it there already.

Response from Kuebix

Replied April 2018

Hi Brandon, It's great that you're finding the best rates for your shipments with Kuebix without all the legwork of quoting individually. Storing common information within the booking page also crossed our minds! As a free user, you can save up to 25 items and addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, an option to save your addresses and to save your items will appear. Save your information to populate future orders. Let us know if you'd like some help walking through this! Email us at support@kuebix.com.

Lucinda from SALEM STONES INC

Industry: Wholesale

Quoting

Pros

this is very fast and easy to get quotes

Cons

We only use the program for quoting so there is nothing that i do no like about it. The only thing that i think would be helpful is to be able to see quote history

Jennifer from MDM, Inc.

Very Easy and a lot of savings.

Pros

One log in with multiple options. We can easily choose from several different carriers and save time.

Cons

Tracking, when managing shipments you have to manually enter the tracking number or you get several "booked but not picked up".

Response from Kuebix

Replied May 2018

Hi Jennifer, It's excellent to see MDM, Inc is saving time and money with Kuebix TMS! Have you added your PRO numbers to your account to make tracking easier? Send us an email at support@kuebix.com with your PRO numbers, and we can get those set up for you. That should get rid of most of the "booked not picked up" messages and will increase your shipment visibility!

Cindi from Schaefer Systems

Love Kuebix

Kuebix saves us a lot of time and helps us to get the best rate so we are saving money on freight.

Pros

I only have to go to one place to get all of my LTL and ground rates instead of going to each of their websites. I also love how it shows the transit time as well.

Cons

Sometimes when a skid is over length, the rate will be more as some Carriers have a over length fee.