What are Logistically TMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Logistically TMS software through verified user reviews

• icon"What I like most about this software is the ability to customize to our business needs. This is easy to do which is well received."
  • icon"It is less cumbersome than most systems and has great reporting. I enjoy gaining access to the inside numbers quickly and easily."
  • icon"I like how easy it is to use and get pricing/transit time for shipments."
  • icon"No delete button in a lot of areas. If a change is made I can't delete, I have to make a whole user, account, etc."
  • icon"Sometimes it’s a tricky because it’s never ending software that gives you lot of things that you don’t know."

Browse all Logistically TMS Reviews

• Have you used Logistically TMS and would like to share your experience with others?

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Very responsive system with up to the minute updates!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and get pricing/transit time for shipments. The ability to use the system for BOL's and tracking shipments is also a huge plus. You don't have to call and wait on hold for an answer, you just click a few buttons and you have your results.

Cons

The only thing that would be nice right now is a deliver by date option to add when running quotes and transit times. Any carriers that can't deliver it within your deliver by date could be highlighted red so the user knows the delivery date will not be met.

Response from Logistically TMS

Hi David, Great suggestion for highlighting results that don't match the Required Delivery Date. We'll get that out there right away.

Replied September 2017

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The system perfectly balances ease-of-use, productivity, and value add features.

Accurate rating, custom reporting, custom metrics, dashboard, reasonable cost, and ease of use.

Pros

The product is simple. I do not need to spend more than 15 minutes training new users. The interface walks users through the tasks such that anyone with even limited industry can create a quote and turn into a shipment. Search features allow the users to find shipments quick and easy. The built in BI allow quick access to data and reporting.

Sonika

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great software for Logistics team!

Pros

I am currently working in a Logistics company and the logistics team is using Logistically TMS from quite sometime now. This software is really easy to understand, operate and install. We have 3PL warehousing, port operations, transportation as well as shipping businesses. This software makes it easy regarding shipping rates, shipping times, customer pricing, accounts maintaining etc. This software also helps to keep a market watch and status of competitors. All the markings and labels help to distinguish things. Overall good software. Nice!

Cons

The tracking can be improved a little. Rest the software is very helpful for logistics businesses.

Shelley

Mostly "user friendly"

Pros

I love the reporting feature, the "self service" makes doing different analysis so much easier than having to request reports. Also when I have had a "Custom Report" made, it really makes my job easier and opens up a significant amount of time.

Cons

No delete button in a lot of areas. If a change is made I can't delete, I have to make a whole user, account, etc. which makes for a messy screen.

Response from Logistically TMS

Hi Shelley, it's true that it was only possible to deactivate many items in the TMS, but delete was added 5 months ago. You can delete customers, carriers, users and more. No more messy screen.

Replied September 2017

Tom

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Had been looking for a system that could house all modes of transportation - They can do that

We are able to secure more business than ever before based on the needs of the industry and the desire to make transportation as easy as possible. The transportation industry has not changed much and shippers still need to have the expertise to guide in and out of the slippery slopes.

Pros

The functionality. It is less cumbersome than most systems and has great reporting. I enjoy gaining access to the inside numbers quickly and easily.

Craig

Been using the system for nearly 2 yrs. Easy to set up and very user friendly!

gained operational and administrative efficiency! the system was close ready out of the box - not many applications can say that! support is timely and any changes or upgrade requests are met with great support and effort.

Pros

ease of use. excellent support and value. cloud based. software folks who want to understand YOUR business and how to make things easier.

Lori

Industry: Packaging and Containers

I find the software to be very quick/responsive.

I am able to do my job and respond to my customers much more quickly and accurately.

Pros

Ease of navigation, very quick/responsive. Everything is clearly labeled and easy to find. Display is clean/uncluttered.

Tyler

Simple, advanced and efficient

I am much more organized with our companies information. We can create meaningful reports in a matter of seconds.

Pros

I like how organized logistically is. I am able to quickly find important information. I am able to create reports with the information that I need.

Cons

It could have a map that shows miles and routes and preferred rates.

One of the better TMS options

Very good experience so far, have liked this one far better than our previous application.

Pros

Cons

There are always some limitations when choosing a certain TMS provider, this one is no different. Depending on your business needs you may need to request enhancements.

Lance

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Quite easy to use and great value.

It saves me time every day.

Pros

I like the accessibility of the software and the polished and professional look of the interface. It is easy to use and has a modern look, especially when considering the reasonable cost.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to set up at first, although it is likely easier than competitor's models. A bit more customer support during initial implementation would be nice.

preston

Fantastic and easy to use

replaced xcel spreadsheet tracking and invoicing

Pros

intuitive, no pop up windows, speedy, user is able to manipulate just about anything needed in the industry.

Cons

Multiple screens within the shipment. Would be nice to have cost, notes, everything all on one screen rather than switch back and forth between screens. But even so, it's still quite nice and easy to use.

Darshak

Good one

Undeniable

Pros

It’s includes all the information in one. You don’t have to worry about other things because all the graphics and other table you will get it from this software in a fraction of second.

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

I have acquired the Logistically TMS system to start my logistics consulting firm.

As I stated before it is the technology foundation of our business.

Pros

The ease of use and the analytics. Its a well designed and thought out system. It is the technological foundation for everything we do at Capacity Logistics.

Pete

The software is very robust and very intuitive.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. I appreciate the robust reporting functionality. ..

Logistically TMS