Browse Lola Reviews

Heather from AVL Digital / CD Baby

Industry: Music

Super Easy to Use, Best Customer Service Ever

Working for a company of 200 employees internationally can make reporting and knowing where my employees are at any given time difficult. The fact that I can forward Lola flights and hotels that were booked outside of their website for a Live Map of where anyone is at any time and have the reporting to help us calculate our actual travel expenses is absolutely magnificent!

Pros

The customer service. Everything about them is absolutely wonderful; every single person has been super kind and eager to help. Not having to call airlines to make changes is life-saving. The reporting and the maps of where everyone is at any given time is absolutely wonderful as it enables us to know if we have any employees in a specific area should I crisis occur. I also quite enjoy being able to bundle the trips, as I often book many people for the same trip, and being able to create Trips in Lola to keep it all organized is so much nicer than dealing with 10+ separate flight and hotel bookings! Also, the ability to add loyalty programs in order to easily get travel rewards is fantastic as well!

Cons

Occasionally some airlines are cheaper when directly booked from their website. Sometimes the website is a little slow when searching. I would love to be able to mix airlines when booking round trip or multi-flights, and I think it would be great if we could book for more than one person at a time.

Laura from Townsquare Interactive

Lola makes booking travel easy!

Lola has been great! Booking travel is a timely process but having everything basically in one portal that is easy to use has made it easier than I thought it could be. I truly appreciate these people and this program - it has made my job much easier!!

Pros

I like that the software is user friendly and you dont have to be super tech saavy to navigate it! The 24/7 concierge service has legit been a life saver and is definitely worth the price of this portal by ITSELF. They answer in a timely fashion and are able to help solve any last minute issues or unforseen events with ease and grace. They make my job a lot easier and less stressful for travel - it is so appreciated!!

Cons

Rental car bookings just became available which is great but I requested someone to schedule a time to go over this part of the portal with me and I still havent heard back. I am unsure of how this new addition will work with our corporate accounts set up with direct billing.

Josh from Botkeeper

Good product and value

Pros

The app makes it simple and easy to book and organize travel for teams

Cons

When searching there are some bugs with the filters that make it difficult to find what you’re looking for and takes longer

Lucy from Flywheel

Their support is top notch!

It has helped to take the stress out of looking for travel options and needing to get reimbursed for tickets. The added bonus of having their team on standby in case anything goes wrong is a big weight off my shoulders too!

Pros

Their support is awesome, and it was great to have someone to turn to when flights got delayed. Sadly, they couldn’t help me with checking in (I would’ve done it myself anyway) or booking me on a new flight when I missed my connection because of the weird relationship between British Airways and American Airlines. But the woman on support tried her best and was super helpful telling me where I needed to go to rebook and which flights had availability. She gave me the info I needed to rebook on a flight that was only a few hours away instead of 12 hours away.

Cons

I did find it odd that I had no access to an itinerary or any e-ticket #s, so when it did come to check in, I had no reference that worked. I had to log in to the AA website to retrieve my booking ref. I also find the search a little buggy sometimes and I'd love to have access to the iPhone app from the UK.

Chad from Loftware Inc

Customer Service is Key when traveling

I travel a lot for my business and We started using Lola on Jan 1st. Lets just say they blow every travel agency out of the water. Their customer service is amazing. No matter time of day or night week days or weekends they are amazing. One instance, is a flight was over sold I had a confirmed ticket but once it was over sold the flight company first asked me if I would be willing to catch a flight the next morning. When I told them I could not they told me I did not have a choice. Since I am a bigger person and cannot fit in the seat with the arms down they told me I was not getting on the flight. I called Lola to see what we could do. I had to be at a customer site the next morning at 7:00 am and the flight did not get in until 8:30 am and was an hour drive to the customer. So I had to go that night. Keep in mind this was on St. Patty's day. Lola went out of their way to get me on a flight. Since there was not another option they purchased me a first class ticket on their dime, and because of that allowed me to get to my customer on time. Customer service at its best when they do anything to help you out.

Pros

Easy of use, very easy to book, chat for customer service, customer service as a whole is amazing.

Cons

Nothing, I have not found one thing I did not like about this software or this company

Eden from Flywheel

Relieve yourself from the burdens of travel

Pros

Booking flights, especially for a large team, is more often than not an arduous and terrible time. Lola.com makes this as pain free as possible. Their interface is a delight to use (unlike every airline) and their app helps us get booked within minutes. In addition to this, if something were to go awry during travel, Lola's support team are absolutely fantastic and genuinely care. There's no need to look anywhere else.

Cons

This is as minor as can be however seat reservations don't appear to always make it through to the airline. Doesn't really matter, just sort it at check in.

Chris from TaxJar

Lola is easy to use and time-saving!

This helped simplify the flight booking process for myself and many other team members. I think it made the tracking and expense side of traveling for work easier for the financial + employee experience side of the company. I highly recommend trying out Lola!

Pros

I love that the interface was easy to easy and flights could be found quickly. Lola's sorting and filtering features worked well; without any hiccups. I also really just absolutely love Lola's support because they're helpful, quick and definitely friendly. I felt that my questions were completely answered and I didn't have any concerns. The whole process was very convenient and it was much more simple than dealing with an expense report.

Cons

I can't think of much. I didn't like that cheaper airlines like Southwest or Allegiant weren't immediately available in the flight searches. I know that may be something that becomes available and would be more of a feature request, anyway. No complaints here overall!

Justin from Flywheel

Simplicity In Mind

Pros

I love the interface. It's clean, simple, and fast. If you've ever had the displeasure of using any travel booking site, you know that these are not words that can be prescribed to those platforms. Lola also has features that make it simple to travel. For instance, sending emails to remind me to check-in, or better yet, asking if they can check-in for me!

Cons

If there's anything to dislike about Lola, it would be that they don't have an application for personal use (yet ). I would love to see a personal version for vacation and stuff like that.

Luka from Flywheel

Life's easy with Lola

Booking travel can be painful, especially for a whole team. Lola steps in and makes the process a breeze. Lola is the first thing I'll recommend to anyone needing a travel-booking solution for their company/team.

Pros

Trawling through connecting flights and finding the best option is always tedious and time-consuming, but Lola makes that super easy. If plans change at the last minute, everything is taken care of in no time at all.

Cons

There's honestly nothing I can really think of that I dislike about the platform

Elly T. from Robin Powered

Really easy to use, intuitive

Pros

It's intuitive, friendly, and backed by great human support at every turn. Got introduced to Lola for work and figured I'd put up with another clunky travel-booking software. Pleasantly surprised that it works so well (goodbye Concur) and can all be done in one app. I've started using Lola to book personal travel as well, since it does a better job than I can do by scanning Google Flights.

Cons

I find the flight-booking interface to be more intuitive than the one for hotels -- I don't book a ton of hotels when traveling so it's not a huge deal to me, but if I was I could see the strengths of the flight-booking side outshining the hotels part.

Dylan from Flywheel

Amazing Support and Easy to Use

With Lola my company is using them to help with managing 30+ flights being coordinated to get everyone back to our headquarters when we fly our remote employees back to HQ. Each person individually books their flights, but can pay for it with a pre-saved company card so no individually knows the credentials, but nobody has to front the cost and get reimbursed (which would stink!).

Pros

What I enjoy most about Lola is their customer support, which actively reaches out and offers services like checking in on your behalf, and automatically detecting if your flight was delayed or you'll miss a site– then booking you on an alternative option as soon as possible to make traveling a breeze.

Cons

I'd be hard-pressed to think of anything negative about Lola so far. I've used them a few times and I've had zero issues, with the experience being *better* every time that I use it, if anything.

Andrew from BC in the Cloud

Excellent customer and easy to use software

My interaction with all Lola staff has been positive and have been impressed with them.

Pros

I was initially skeptical of needing travel software as I'm very self sufficient with travel bookings, however the customer service has been outstanding. I have found myself in situations where my flight was delayed and would have missed my connection but Lola concierge immediately rebooked me onto another flight while I was still on the first one. Having their assistance and someone watching over your booking has been very helpful.

Cons

There was some initial issues with not seeing all available flights on the search, but due to the good customer service, our feedback was appreciated and the filters adjusted.

Sarah from Flywheel

Excellent support, improving experience for international travel.

My company are able to enter credit card information for me to use, so I no longer need to be reimbursed when I travel for work.

Pros

Lola's support team are among the best I've used - very responsive and helpful. I'm a very thorough person, and I hugely appreciated their attention to detail when helping me to book my flights.

Cons

The search function can be a bit slow, and sometimes flights that I can find by going directly to the airline don't appear. (However, their super support team were able to book me on the exact flights I wanted.) When a delayed flight meant I would miss a connection, I had to re-book directly with the airline. Other people's experience has been that Lola have re-booked on their behalf, but I think that this may not have been possible for me (yet?) because I was flying internationally.

Geno from Bridger Aerospace

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Perfect travel app

Recently we've had the perfect storm of airport closures the beginning of Spring Break bad weather and difficulty getting any flights. The young ladies at Lola were not only able to find me a flight with much better times and to get me home early. They were also able to cancel my previously booked flight through Delta Airlines and get me a full refund for that flight. True excellence

Pros

The best part of this app is the chat feature. You actually just speak to a human. Other travel apps that have been used in the past you always seem to speak to a robot that tells you to go to the frequent asked questions. So far with Lola I have always spoke to a person and they've always been extremely helpful.

Cons

I've only been using Lola for a short time now. But I have zero dislikes

Lucas from Flywheel

Industry: Computer Networking

Best service for work flight bookings

Pros

Its ease of use for booking flights along with my colleagues. It is definitely the best service out there.

Cons

None at the moment. I believe this to be the most solid choice.

David from Flywheel

Great customer service - Easy, simple and functional interface.

Our business has been using Lola.com for our travel bookings for the last 6 months. As a remote employee, I am able to search the airlines flights, put in seating preferences and can book travel through my company account. The best part is the customer service which is proactive and always fast.

Pros

Easy to use. Saves airline, seating & other travel preferences which makes it quick and easy to self service travel arrangements. I am a remote employee and this allows my company to give me the tools to book my own flights.

Cons

Nothing - It is very functional and serves a great purpose.

Justin from Flywheel

Ease of use and everything in the one place!

Firstly, the Lola customer service team is absolutely fantastic. They were able to answer all our questions and come up with solutions in a timely manner. It made booking flights for our company retreat, for our remote employees a breeze.

Pros

Lola is simple to use with a very intuitive interface. Our team was able to book all the flights for our company retreat and had quick access to itineraries along with flight details.

Cons

There isn't anything I disliked about Lola and we'll be looking to use this more in the future.

Win from Flywheel

A friend that looks out for your travel convenience

I've booked 4 flights using Lola so far and they have been positive. The most memorable experience was when I contacted Lola support regarding a change in my itinerary. They helped me squared things up right away and even ended the Chat with taco gifs. Come on, tacos!

Pros

The ease of booking when all my preferred travel detail are saved on my profile. Booking flights can be as easy as one two three. The support team at Lola is what makes this app stellar! They look out for your best interests by taking pro-active actions when incidents happen with the flights.

Cons

The search function for flights as I'm more used to the interface like Skyscanner, Momondo, and Hopper.

Jonathan from Flywheel

Lola is a dream to use!

Being able to book and rebook flights with different airlines from one place, using my company profile is great! I love that Lola is there day and night to help rebook me for different flights if I am delayed or my flight is canceled. Their customer service is world class!

Pros

It's beautiful and so easy to use. Knowing that I have someone just a chat away to help if I need assistance provides peace of mind!

Cons

I honestly don't recall any negatives. The app and service are amazing. Seriously.

Tim from LSP Technologies

Industry: Machinery

Easily Manage Travel Expenses

Managing trip expenses and monitoring travel costs has become very simple. It's also simplified our company travel policies since it can all be managed within the application. If there are ever any questions, the customer support is always on top of things.

Pros

Travel expense management was very much simplified using this software. Being able to book flights for folks on the road has also made it easier for our busy field staff.

Cons

Utilizing the flight search function was frustrating at first. It took a while to get used to being very specific with your search.

Kate from Tripleseat Software

LOVE lola!

Lola has helped to lighten my to-do list by always remembering to check me in for flights, help me book another flight when a flight gets delayed or cancelled, and also update me on any issues with hotel reservations. All of my rewards program information is stored in lola so I know I'll always get points for my travel. When you have a lot of balls in the air at once, like I usually do, lola helps keep me organized and on track for all of my travel needs.

Pros

Lola is super user friendly. I travel a lot for work and lola has really streamlined the booking process for me. Their travel assistants check me in for flights and work out any delay/cancellation issues that may come up. They've really helped to take a few items off my to-do list.

Cons

My only con/suggestion would be that they include Amtrak train travel as well.

Brendan from Robin

Great for fast growing teams

We have been using Lola for a few years when there were only a few people traveling. Today we have 10x that number of people traveling and it is a breeze for our team to manage. Lola helped us with that growth by taking care of the daily travel headaches across a much larger team

Pros

By far my favorite feature in Lola is the in-app-chat. I can't remember how many times a flight was delayed or canceled and how the Lola team was able to save the day via chat.

Cons

Sometimes we book trains which are outside of their app today, only a con because I have to deal with other websites

Meagan from botkeeper

Love Lola

This has saved us time and money as a company. Prior to Lola I was personally booking all travel for our company. Now I can simply invite new team members to the platform and they can book their own travel without worrying about staying with budget, as we were easily able to setup guidelines within the site.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and as an admin, super easy to setup with our team. What I love most about Lola is their customer service. They are ALWAYS there to answer any questions and even provide updates regarding any sort of flight changes. AND if you don't include your loyalty rewards numbers, they reach out to make sure you didn't forget.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like.

Alexis from Allego

Lola has been wonderful

Lola.com has been amazing. The team has been very responsive and incredibly helpful. They have allowed us to expand on our reporting process without causing extra steps for our travelers. The platform is very easy to use and easy to understand. Our team didn't have time for lengthy booking processes with a traditional agency. They needed something fast paced with reservations that were easy to modify on the fly.

Pros

The platform intuitive and incredibly easy to use

Cons

I would really like a partnership feature to provide users with deals and discounts

Jake from Flywheel

Makes work travel so easy!

Lola makes booking travel for work simple. I can log in with my work account, and a few minutes later, I'm all set. With any travel issues, I've had, their team is one step ahead of me rebooking canceled flights making the whole process a breeze.

Pros

Very easy to use, and their customer support is the best!

Cons

Nothing but good things so far, their team goes above and beyond to make work travel easy.

Latha from Tripleseat

Great Customer Service!

I really like having this service when I am trying to move around hotel reservations or contact airlines.

Pros

I like how quickly the team responds in most cases. They have been able to help me move around reservations and contact hotels and airlines.

Cons

It can be inconsistent. They have checked me in for flights for a period of time and then they won't at times. They are quick to repsond if you contact them about it.

Elena from Flywheel

Easy to use for organizing company flights

Pros

It's very easy to use, and it provides a seamless experience, giving the possibility of using a previously saved company card, and looking for flights. Their support is stellar, always there for you to solve any issues and help you along the way.

Cons

The search is sometimes slow and it times out. Some flight options don't appear there, and in a couple of occasions I found cheaper flights outside the platform.

Mike from Bates Group LLC

Very happy with the Lola.com service!

Great overall, and looking forward to improvements as they continue to expand the site's capabilities.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of onboarding, excellent support and very cost effective.

Cons

Reporting on costs does need quite a bit of work to make it the fully-functional support tool that I imagine any business would require as a bare minimum when it comes to reviewing and dialing down into incurred travel costs.

Business travel made easy!

Instead of spending hours combing through potential travel options, Lola brings everything to your fingertips. I was able to book travel arrangements for several people within minutes. When our trip got pushed back, Lola's support staff was extremely helpful in helping cancel and revise our bookings. Such a time saver.

Pros

Its intuitiveness and simple, straightforward structure can't be beat. It made booking travel for my team so easy.

Cons

I really have no complaints about Lola.

Nitant from Flywheel

Super simple corporate flight bookings

This is much better than the previous booking solution

Pros

The interface of the site is really nice and easy to use. Everything is laid out intuitively and the filters are also great. The support is also great and it is great to speak to a human.

Cons

The only thing I find missing on this platform is the ability to see flight prices across a range of dates. Google Flights has some great functionality there.

Sam from Flywheel

First time using it for international travel

It’s a good site all in all! For an Australian we have something similar over here that is the same as Lola but for flying to the US and coordinating flights between members, the flight into it sends you in emails and their internal web app is very handy for someone who is anxious about times and getting things organised

Pros

It allowed really easy use for someone who isnt used to flight logistics to get the correct flights in order for United to ensure I got to the destination correctly and comfortably :)

Cons

We were going to travel as a team of people (10 of us) and due to a billing issue on Lola’s end our business credit card wasn’t recognised for a checkout for 3 people’s flights (mine included). So the party ended up being split between a strip to Houston and a trip to San Francisco just to get to Omaha

Joao from Flywheel

Easy to Use!

Thanks to Lola, we've been able to organise international travel for our team a lot faster and more effectively than ever before. Saves a lot of headache with collecting travel information for each traveller every single time!

Pros

Lola.com is an easy to use interface and makes booking flights for multiple people super easy!

Cons

Would like to see more flight variety for international flights and more seat availability for larger groups.

Derek from Tulip Interfaces

Top Tier Support

It has saved me time and headaches. I typically pick a flight I want to take and ask Lola support to book the flight and send the itinerary to my email. If I have flight changes I ask Lola support to take care of them for me. It is very convenient when you are on the run and can't sit down at your computer to simply pull up your phone and message their support team.

Pros

- Easy to book travel - Easy to navigate the platform - Best customer support around

Cons

It would be nice if they shifted the model back to incorporate business and personal travel

Brandon from Flywheel

Easy to use service makes booking flights a breeze

Pros

Lola makes booking flights ridiculously easy. Their support team is amazing and the site is easy to navigate and use.

Cons

There are some areas in the dashboard that could be improved and refined but they're rapidly evolving so I have hope that the service will keep getting better and better

Paul from Loftware

Business travel for the 21st Century! Always ready to "go the extra mile"

If there is one thing which any business traveller will tell you it’s that you need certainly and security in case of a crisis - and that is where Lola have repeatedly excelled. The application is easy to use, with clear instructions and a great ‘trips’ feature that allows you to view your full itinerary in one place. Both the phone and chat support is friendly, efficient and effective. I have only been a Lola user for a couple of months but can’t imagine living without it now. Nothing is every too much trouble and they keep you informed at every step.

Pros

The customer support, flexibility and willingness to always ensure that you get to your destination safely.

Cons

The interface can be a little confusing when first using it.

Efficient and friendly service, lots of time saved

Pros

This software is really easy to use and has a lot of useful features - you'll save a lot of back/forth emails and always get great customer service.

Cons

The only issue I have found with the software this far is the lack of train as a travel option.

Ashley from TaxJar

Easy to use and GREAT customer service

Lola has made booking company travel extremely easy, I can choose my own flights without bothering someone else at my company or submitting expense reports every time. I am able to use my loyalty points for any airline and filter just like I would anywhere else.

Pros

My favorite part about Lola.com is how friendly and fast the support is, you can’t find better customer service! The UI is also great and easy to use - the whole experience is intuitive.

Cons

I think my only complaint is that it sometimes seems that prices are higher on Lola than if I booked on my own

Morgan from Botkeeper

Streamlined system for managing company flights!

Lola has been super helpful with booking and managing flights for our company's employees. Lola offers the flexibility of allowing employees to book for themselves while staying within company travel policies. We are also able to book flights for employees as needed. During a recent trip, we had to make a last minute flight change and the Lola team was responsive and timely with helping us resolve the issue. Lola has helped to streamline and organize our company flights while keeping track of useful travel expense data.

Pros

Lola has made booking company flights simple and straight-forward. Having employee profiles with TSA Precheck numbers and other info already saved makes purchasing flights quick and easy. Customer service has also been very friendly and effective! I'm also a fan of the data Lola tracks on company spending on travel.

Cons

The interface isn't always the most intuitive- it can take a little bit of hunting to find what you're looking for.

SOPHIA from M. Rena

Great Service and Easy to Use!

Pros

Their service is way better than my other personal travel agents provide. They notify you whenever the flight schedule changes and find you other options when the flight gets cancelled. They also contact the airline companies on behalf of you when you need to make changes or requests. Very easy to reach them over the chat and email.

Cons

I wish I could separate trips for each department, so I can easily get the expense report separately.

Scotty from Sigstr, Inc

Lola single-handedly runs an entire position for us

Using Lola, we've been able to scale our trip planning at a very quick pace. Before Lola, we needed an actual person in Marketing to schedule all of our trips, which was time consuming and expensive.

Pros

The ease of use is at an all-time high. From desktop to mobile, nothing is lost in terms of accessibility or functionality.

Cons

I don't have any large cons about the software yet. Something to think about down the line would be to add more integrations into other marketing stacks like SFDC.

Sammy from Botkeeper

Business travel booked within minutes!

Pros

I was able to find a flight that fit under company policy and booked within 5 minutes. The customer service here rocks too! I accidentally booked the wrong date on my departure flight and they were able to correct it for me without any issues. They also send notifications of your flight to your email which is a nice added bonus.

Cons

The platform doesn't seem to allow you to book flights from different carriers. You must use the same carrier for depart and return flights.

Joseph from IMPACT

Lola Makes Traveling for Business Easy!

I was really surprised by how easy Lola was to use and how responsive their reps are. They made it extremely easy to book travel for business. There are many options like sending them the dates you want to travel and any preferences or booking it yourself and sending them the confirmations. Looking forward to using Lola again!

Pros

I love how easy it was to use and the many options you have to go about booking travel!

Cons

Lola does not include Southwest flights but you can easily tell them when you want to travel and they can look up flights for you!

Alex from Allego

Lola is saving me time and money

It used to cost us $28 to call our travel agency and the booking technology almost never worked. I guess it was a good business model...

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It feels like I am on a consumer website. My sales team loves it and no longer complains about our travel policies or booking travel in general. Could not imagine going back

Cons

I wish it had integrations to more expense/accounting systems which I have been told they are working on.

Joanna from The MFA Companies

I LOVE Lola!

Lola lets everyone book their own business travel, while giving us one centralized reporting platform. It's great!

Pros

We use Lola for business and personal travel at our firm. Recently while on a personal trip to Florida, I was able to see the full value that Lola offers. When the likelihood of a storm in Boston was increasing, a Lola representative reached out to me to let me know they were monitoring my flight and there was a possibility it would be cancelled. They asked if I would like to switch my flight (at no cost), made all of the arrangements AND sent me my new boarding passes. I was able to go about my scheduled plans that day without a single worry because I knew that Lola had my back.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the platform.

Brendan from Allego

Welcomed replacement to CTM

Lola allows us to book quick and efficient travel in our fast paced environment where clients often need us on site quickly.

Pros

By far the easiest, fastest and most intuitive travel booking application I have ever used in my career. Setting up a profile with all of my hotel preferences, membership numbers, TSA pre check information and more was done in minutes. Being able to search and book travel quickly and efficiently on Lola is a huge bottom line time savings for organizations on the go. Thank you for replacing our old, outdated tool, CTM. The service has been head and shoulders above that old vendor.

Cons

No cons at this point, this tool replaced our old vendor (CTM) and has been a huge breathe of fresh air.

Lola is quick and easy to use

Pros

I love that all of my accounts are saved on the app so when I book hotels or flights my FF number is auto saved with my reservation. I also like that there is an app for my phone for when I'm traveling.

Cons

I wish when you book a RT flight you can choose from different airlines on the return trip. Sometimes other airlines offer more direct routes home.

Noah from Landed

Amazing customer service

Overall it's a fantastic service, the customer service was top notch when I needed to cancel my flight/hotel and within a short period of time my Lola agent handled everything.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of use, navigating and booking flights/hotels within my corporate budget made things a lot easier.

Cons

There were limited choices on airlines but the airlines may have been chosen at by my company.

Christi from IMPACT

The rep was a great help in making my upcoming travel arrangements.

They are great to work with!

Pros

The rep was especially helpful in making my hotel reservations. The block I was looking to reserve in was expanding and they contacted them to make sure I got in the reserved block. This saved me a lot of time.

Cons

I would like to see more flight options. My home airport is not well represented.

Corporate travel that doesn't feel corporate

Pros

Lola feels and functions like travel software we use in our personal lives. Intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I was unable to book a rental care online at the time of this posting. It may have changed. I had to use customer support, but that said, customer support was incredibly helpful and responsive.

Sean from Botkeeper

Quick and easy experience

Prior to Lola, people were booking their own travel individually, and there was confusion around budgets and acceptable expenditures. Now it's easy to see which travel items fall within the guidelines of the company expense policy, and it's super easy to book flights.

Pros

Lol has a very clean interface- it only took me about 5 minutes to go in and get my flight booked for work. Everything was laid out very clearly and intuitive, extremely easy compared to the previous process we used.

Cons

Limited options- one of my coworker was unable to see a flight he found outside of the platform that fit within our expense guidelines. However, after calling into Lola customer service he was able to get it booked.