• Pros

• "Relatively easy to use. Very good customer support. Promoted competition between suppliers and sped up the negotiation process."

• "My favorite thing is that the system is very easy to use, and in a few hours you can be an expert in the system. Also, it is easy to learn new features in the system."

• "There is opportunities for great results/savings when using this tool. The customer service is also excellent."

• Cons

• "Great tool to track interaction with suppliers, only suggestion would be to integrate more advanced features to manage the Contracts with the suppliers, but I heard they are already working on it."

• "No real cons with this software as it was intuitive to use from day one - we had to set up the lot matrix to allow us to do what we needed but once set up it was very easy to use."

• "Further integration into the procurement process would be useful."

Browse Market Dojo Reviews

Peter from Consultant

Procurement in the Cloud

Not only the solution is great but also the people have been very helpful. Another thing that makes Marketdojo stand out in the crowd is their unique and affordable pricing model that shows that they understand the mechanics of the Cloud. There is absolutely no business risk as the rewards are a multifold of the fee that needs to be paid. Marketdojo also leverages the meta data from their SAAS platform to help their customers to see what the best practices are by publishing these views, which helps to augment results. Moreover they continue to enhance the platform and they gave created an Api to allow for integration with third party platforms.

Pros

My first E sourcing project as a consultant was for a firm that used one of the leading ERP sourcing solutions. This solution was complicated due to the endless features for which purpose we needed external consultants who were proficient with the system. As I saw that e-procurement software drives efficiency, one of my first thoughts was whether this could not be done any simpler. So I conducted a Market survey and I encountered Marketdojo. I was stunned by the user friendliness of their application that could be tested in their sandbox. Conclusion I did not need any additional consultants to drive an E sourcing event.

Cons

There are really no cons. The real cons are the people who do not understand that SAAS helps them immediately to establish savings in their procurement process, without really worrying about whether the software is a fit within the company. It is a highly secured SAAS solution, that does not pose any threat to company' s resources and there is absolutely no customer lock-in.

Christopher from IWG PLC

Tremendous value for money, superfast deployment, excellent customer service and partnership mindset

Market Dojo is a no-nonsense, credible provider of a tool, which delivers a measurable value and a clear operational advantage. Pricing is sensible, the motivation of the team is excellent, and foremost, I appreciate the partnership thinking of Market Dojo. I would use Market Dojo again in a variety of procurement contexts.

Pros

Market Dojo provides a pay per use e-sourcing tool. As such they are offering a niche solution, which has potential to appeal to a wide variety of buyers, even if they already have a procurement suite in place. I was after a tool which I could deploy rapidly, avoid systems integration altogether and minimize the time required for training. Market Dojo fulfilled all these criteria. 1) The negotiation process was pleasant, accommodating, with fast turn-around times, win-win orientated and provided a basis which allow me to recover the cost in weeks. 2) The tool was easily deployed, partially supported by the fact that it was cloud-based. E from the customer services team did an outstanding team training my team, and connecting it to our existing tools from Per Angusta. 3) Market Dojo was always there to answer questions and was very supportive in the process. We overstretched the used versus what we had agreed, however, Market Dojo has the success of its customers in mind, and does not fuzz about the boundaries too much.

Cons

Overall, deploying Market Dojo at IWG, where previously no e-sourcing tool was in place, was a great success. I have nothing to complain about. One detailed piece of functionality, which I would wish Market Dojo to focus on, is the ability to export eRFP results with less need to format the tabular data. Market Dojo is aware of this, working on it, and I look forward to the results.

Reasons for Choosing Market Dojo

Market Dojo doesn't require signing up to a complicated suite of solutions, but providers its modules entirely stand-alone; time to recovering value is extremely short; the pay per use model is not articulated as clearly as with Market Dojo.

Graham from Sopra Steria Ltd

Sopra Steria's experience with Market DoJo

The overall experience using Market DoJo software and working with the team has been very positive and very rewarding. Our new Supplier On Boarding process has been singled out as a successful innovation by external auditors in the race to continual improvement Supplier Relationship Management. We now optimistically look forward to more extensively deploying market DoJo Sourcing and Quick Quote.

Pros

Market DoJo offered Sopra Steria a focussed, low entry cost, rapidly deployable cloud solution to the problem, then not available from any other supplier, of digitising the continual complexity of supplier on boarding without too much frustration and cost to a new supplier. Market DoJo enthusiastically supported Sopra Steria with innovative ideas to successfully secure an internal business and investment to save time, eliminate use of paper, centrally record and manage supplier responses and significantly reduce the need for the manual coordination of emails, Word files, Excel files and signed documents through the post. We are now taking advantage of the data collected to approach existing suppliers to gain formal agreement to GDPR and our Sustainable procurement principles.

Cons

Having worked with Market DoJo to create very useful and simple solutions there is a growing need to able to extract data easily to create reports. Currently the reporting aspect of Market DoJo could be improve, possibly using new BI tools enabling us to easily extract to combine and compare data.

Baljit from UK Food Retailer

Brilliant e-Auction tool

We have used this tool across a variety of tenders in different categories across the business, ranging from Logistics to Property. We have also used this tool to successfully run national and international reverse auctions, resulting in significant cost savings. We have been very pleased with how user-friendly the platform is, as well as the helpful account manager / wider support team.

Pros

This software is easy to use, whether it’s to run a questionnaire or a reverse auction; made even easier by the excellent support team who are always prompt in their replies and willing to help. It is very user-friendly, accessible and not clunky at all. The on-demand service makes it very simple to use for a tender at short notice. I must stress, the knowledgeable support team made using the software a very stress-free experience.

Cons

Not applicable - We have found that the tool covered all our requirements

Mark from Efficas Procurement Consultancy Limited

Easy to use, easy to onboard suppliers and great functionality

Clients have expressed opinions of real value add to their procurement activities and are enthused by the product and by the team at Market Dojo who are clearly passionate about their product and extremely credible.

Pros

Step by step creation of events and forms makes it straight forward to use from the first time. But the live help function enables any questions to be rapidly dealt with. The product has great functionality and ability to set up conditional answers. The ability to clone events saves huge amounts of time. Onboarding suppliers is quick. The look is great and clients really like it. It helps to the credibility of my consultancy business to have such a great tool at our disposal and available to leave with a client for them to continue to use. pricing is competitive and represents excellent value compared to comparative systems available.

Cons

It can be 'over engineered' for the simplest of RFQ activities, however the cloning facility means once a simple RFQ type has been created it can be replicated quickly. I'd like to see the types and format of the auctions expanded a little more but the main types of auction and the options cater for all but the most complex negotiations

Michael from Retail

Helps improve your everyday Procurement

The software competes well with it's rivals within the sector and it's encouraging to hear the team taking on feedback. The proof on whether the system can improve will be seen over the coming months if user feedback is implemented.

Pros

Auction facility works well, customer support very fast and helpful

Cons

There are some elements that don't help achieve the best user experience. Some small additions (e.g. adding hosts within a tender, uploading multiple questionnaires a one time, option to make a statement within a questionnaire) are still missing which would improve the system greatly.

Bruce from Partners in Performance

Excellent value and functionality in RFx Software

We needed to source ten spend categories in a very compressed period of time with a small team. Market Dojo enabled us to quickly communicate with the vendor base, get accurate and timely RFQ's out, and stimulate strong competition. On the back end, Market Dojo compiles the results in real-time and saved us days of messing about with spreadsheets. Since everything is online, it is very easy to complete the projects and have all of the relevant data captured in one repository. Fantastic tool at a very reasonable price.

Pros

Market Dojo was very quick , intuitive, and user friendly to deploy in a four-month sourcing project for one of our clients.

Cons

There is more functionality than is described in the videos and help sections. some of the functionality around lotting the products could have been better explained up front but with practise, the tool becomes very quick to use.

Jon from Ayming (ex Alma Consulting Group & Lowendalmasaï)

eSourcing software - excellent system

I have always found working with MarketDojo and the team a pleasure - great software, good support and very engaging team who go the extra mile. Recommend them to anyone looking for a cost effective, easy to use sourcing tool.

Pros

I have used the MarketDojo platform on several occasions now to run sourcing events and eAuctions. It is very easy to use, has a wide variety of features and is very cost effective.

Cons

I genuinely cant fault this based on my usage of the system.

Alistair from Vita

Industry: Chemicals

Vita's Experience

I am very happy with Market Dojo, as I was introduced to it at my last place of work and felt it fulfilled a new requirement at my current place of work and, along with the updates and tweaks since, it has not been hard to convince my superiors why this platform is great.

Pros

The ease of use is always a positive when implementing a new software, and the clear instructions throughout the process aided the transition. All aspects of the program are neatly presented, and provides a platform that all can use, meaning less resistance to change.

Cons

Aspects of the lots could be improved by increasing the decimal place points within the simple lot, along with providing a more comprehensive final report

Keith from AVAM Solutions Ltd

Awesome product & customer service

Brilliant product offering and topped up with very high levels of customer service from experienced people all well seasoned in procurement.

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive, user friendly, really effective. The sandpit concept is brilliant for trying things out in a safe environment. It is possible to design bespoke events which are geared to the outcomes you need. It is also very easy for suppliers to use. You can white label the product too to make it look in line with your corporate branding.

Cons

I cannot think of any functions that I am unhappy with

Mohammed from Emaar Properties

Using Market Dojo

Pros

At Emaar, with tens of sourcing events every week, we are very grateful how Market Dojo helps us in being more effective. With such an easy to use system, our procurement team creates quickly and easily RFQs, RFIs and various Reverse Auctions events. Additionally, the Supplier Onboarding portal saved us hours and hours of work by automating the pre-qualification process for any new vendor. Over the years, the platform has helped us to build a constructive and transparent relationship with our vendors and generate substantial savings on our procurement costs. One more thing we appreciated, every time we had a request for a new feature, the team at Market Dojo engaged in a constructive conversation and for most of our requests, they built the required improvement in no time. Last but not least, the support team is absolutely fabulous. Anytime we or any of our vendors had a question, the team responded and resolved any issues promptly. It’s such a pleasure working with the team at Market Dojo.

Aurelie from G4S

Industry: Security and Investigations

Very good experience with Market Dojo

Great experience in using Market Dojo with brilliant and quick support. This is a smart tool which simplifies a lot the process for complex projects! I am sure the tool will grow even more in the future, assuring it a great future and success.

Pros

The team and support is really great, always trying to find the solution which is the best for your business. The simplicity, it is not overcomplicated, do the job well and you do not need to spend ages to build your events The improvements which are released regularly and take customer remarks into consideration The "Sandpit" tool which allows you to test your event as if you were a bidder and adjust accordingly, in live. Project stakeholders can access event you want to share with them, and you can also include access restrictions The different ways to access the content (Documents repository, into the event question directly, via Excel download, etc... )

Cons

The scoring for an event with a lot of questions and bidders since so far I believe scoring is only possible per bidder rather than per question across all the bidders, to keep the same scoring logic.

Response from Market Dojo

Replied November 2018

Hi there, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are pleased that you like our ease of use and the ability to test in the sandpit feature. You are quite right, at the moment scoring is only possible by bidder and not by question. This is however something that we currently have in our pipeline to rectify. We will certainly be in touch once this issue has been resolved. Thanks again for the review. Kind regards, Alun Rafique, CEO Co-Founder

Khaled from Aggreko plc

An innovative, powerful eSourcing tool that gives buyers absolute control over their tenders.

Pros

Market Dojo has offered me excellent flexibility and customer support to personally operate two RFPs. I have been able to set as many questions as I like, with virtually no restrictions on the parameters set for bidders to answer to ensure that I obtain only the information I require. Incidentally, a lot of bidders commented they preferred this as it allowed them to reduce the work required to submit bids. I love the fact that I could copy and paste the structure of a previous tenders to avoid having to construct new tenders. It saves so much time and enabled my organisation to continually improve the tenders it puts out to market without having to start from scratch. Lastly, Market Dojo's customer support is excellent. They offer a website chat function and email support during office hours and regularly follow up on queries I make out of hours. I always receive personalised, solutions orientated feedback. Market Dojo's owners and employees are clearly very proud of their product and took a keen interest in ensuring I got the best out of its features.

Cons

It requires training, quite a bit actually to learn how to operate various features. The website would benefit from short video blogs showing how to use Market Dojo's features. Once an RFP is launched, it is very difficult to change it so, it needs to be tested prior to an RFP being issued.

Dane from Konica Minolta Marketing Services

Flexible & time saving program

From the support team, through to our personal Market dojo manager, the experience of using this platform was always a positive experience. It was a pleasure to work with Market dojo to achieve our online Auctioning targets, which was a success. The platform was easy for our many suppliers to access and use, with straight forward functions. The reporting tools and summaries created afterwards were quick and easy to download allowing for strong analysis of any Auction we ran.

Pros

A very easy and straight forward online Auctioning platform allowing our company to manage our many items to be Auctioned successfully.

Cons

None to comment on as we did not have a negative experience using this platform

Response from Market Dojo

Replied June 2019

Hi Dane, Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review of Market Dojo. We look forward to helping you again in the near future. Kind Regards, Alun Rafique - CEO & Co Founder Market Dojo Ltd

Graham from Specsavers

The best service ever!

As a newcomer to e-Sourcing, I was totally oblivious to how these systems work. Within a very short time and some excellent telephone support I was up and running. The support is EXCELLENT. Even when I was playing one Sunday, help was available. These people know what excellent Service around an excellent System means to busy buyers. Thank you to all at Marketdojo, you helped me save $1m in 35 minutes, something I could never have done without your system and your support.

Pros

Easy to learn and use

Cons

None found, it just what you need without fuss.

George from Adler and Allan

Industry: Environmental Services

Very Good & Easy to use

Perfect and stress free for our company as we have to track 500+ suppliers

Pros

Easy to navigate every supplier. Gives a clear report of how each supplier is doing within their boarding proces.

Cons

Only one slight issue would be that if a colleague has scored it, it should allow other colleagues to go in and edit it...

Response from Market Dojo

Replied April 2019

Hi George, Many thanks for the glowing review. We are very pleased to receive such positive feedback and that our solutions are providing huge benefits to you. With respect to your comment about not being able to edit a supplier response that a colleague has scored, that is a very good suggestion and we have actually logged an enhancement ticket to address this. We will let you know when this functionality is available. Kind Regards, Alun Rafique CEO & Co-Founder, Market Dojo

Philip from Travis Perkins Group plc

Straightforward, clean product that is streamlining our entire procurement process

Very straightforward, easy to use on the surface. There are complexities that you can choose to use or not, depending on requirements and capabilities. But we can now launch a basic RFQ within minutes, or a complicated, weighted questionnaire with PQQ, vendor analysis and e-auction with a few hours work. The user interface is highly intuitive, and althought Dojo is delivering fantastic value for money, I still feel we haven't exhausted it's fulol capabilities just yet.

Pros

The developers have built this platform around the procurement user experience, rather than trying to twist an existing product to accommodate e-procurement. This makes the entire process, from initial invitation, through pre-qual, RFQ and auction, to award, logical and straightforward.

Cons

Everybody has different requirements, and there were some elements of the platform that didn't quite cut it for us. The Market Dojo team have been incredibly responsive to constructive feedback, and made quite significant adjustments to the back end reporting functions that have yielded tangible improvements in ease of analysis and reporting.

Mary from iDDea

Delivering Savings and Value

We worked with Market Dojo for many years and Market Dojo have always given support and were quick to respond when requested.

Pros

The Market Dojo platform offers an easy to use space for suppliers to register, participate and communicate directly through the platform. We have successfully used this platform to manage our tenders and eAuctions to deliver value and savings for our clients.

Cons

The post event analysis functionality is limited, particularly where there are multiple lots and scenario requirements.

Response from Market Dojo

Replied January 2020

Mary, Thank you for taking the time to review Market Dojo. It has been great working with you and the IDDea team over the last few years. We are really pleased to hear that you have found the platform easy to use and have generated the value and savings we strive to provide. As you quite rightly mention, our post-event analysis and reporting functionality is something we are continuously working hard to expand and improve on. We are looking forward to developing this for users. Kind Regards, Callum

Chuck from Procurement

The Market Dojo Software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The functionality was brilliant

The key benefit for me when I used the software was that I was able to sell the solution internally to some very difficult stakeholders who were very negative to begin with but when they saw the platform and the benefits of using it for an end to end procurement process, they were sold.

Pros

Ascetically it was really good and the layout meant that you always know where you are. I also think commercially for what you get it is incredibly good value compared to other e-Sourcing platforms on the market. Another thing I liked was the fact that Market Dojo are able to improve the functionality of the software to meet the needs of the client which a lot of larger software companies wouldn't be able to do.

Cons

There was only one con but I believe that this has now been rectified in the fact that the solution didn't lend itself well to public sector procurement but I think the latest versions can now support this requirement.

Keith from Fairnet Commercial Services Ltd

Industry: Utilities

Buying Made Simple

Customers like the results it delivers

Pros

The ultimate in flexibility and configurability - easy to set up and gives instant feedback to bidders so encourages participation. Different types of auction also drives competition and costs down. Clients really like the transparency.

william from Warren Services

Industry: Machinery

The future of Procurement, easy to use and set up.

Simple .

Pros

Easy to use. Users see the benefits as soon as they start using the system. Easy to on board suppliers , we have on-boarded people in a few minutes. Traceable, all our data about the quote in one place that is audit-able.

Cons

Supplier side needs a little work, but nothing major. I would like the ability to make the attributes in the lots system filterable.

Kyle from Automotive

Good tool

We are simply seeking unique ways to bid out business and ultimately get the most competitive prices.

Pros

Cons

I found the testing environment a bit tedious to use. The bid that we did had many changes so creating a new test event every time and inviting test participants (which were just me) was a bit of a hassle. When a lot was not working as planned the event would have to be stopped, revised, and rescheduled (for really just a few minutes later). Having the test events always live would be a great help.

Response from Market Dojo

Replied June 2019

Hi Kyle, Thank you for taking time to submit a review of Market Dojo. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. Regarding the test environment. We do have the Sandpit feature which is designed for you to be able to 'practice' your event and view from the perspective of a supplier to ensure the bidding format is accurate. The great thing with the Sandpit is that you can then clone that exact event scenario into the live environment so that you do not need to start from scratch. Please do reach out to your account manager should you want a tutorial on how this can work for you. Kind Regards, Alun Rafique - CEO & Co Founder, Market Dojo Ltd

Huyen from MM Mega Market (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.

Review on MD e-sourcing

Pros

Easy to use. It’s not take long time to create a tender on the system.

Cons

It is not flexible to adjust information. For example, if the bidders type wrong name of company, they cannot change after signing in.

Response from Market Dojo

Replied November 2018

Thank you very much for the review. We are very pleased to have you as one of our customers. We continually strive to improve and we currently have the functionality for users to change their company name and details through the support function. In the future we will look into this ability through a more automated fashion. Kind regards, Alun Rafique, CEO Co-founder

Nicolas from Partners in Performance

Great tool which drives good outcomes

Overall a great tool driving good outcomes with minimal effort, fantastic support from the team despite the activity being in Australia

Pros

It drives a good outcome from the market facing activity with lower effort from the procurement team than a traditional tender process. In particular, less rounds required to get to the final outcome

Cons

It does not offer enough features to efficiently deal with high volume of items and flexible needs (e.g. alternative brands for some lots, specific brand for others)

Response from Market Dojo

Replied June 2019

Hi Nicolas, Thank you for you feedback. We are really pleased to hear of your positive experience using Market Dojo. Also thank you for your kind words regarding our support of your team in Australia. We pride ourselves on being able to adapt and assist wherever our clients are in the world. Regarding the high volume of items, we are constantly looking to develop our Advanced Lots capability. On our roadmap is the ability to increase the number of cells so you can cater for larger volumes of items. Having said that, we offer honest lite consultation and would be happy to do so again should you use us in future. Kind Regards, Alun Rafique - CEO & Co Founder, Market Dojo Ltd

Heather from Ground Control

Overall a good experience and a great company to work with.

Pros

Market Dojo will listen to the improvements that we have suggested and these have been implemented, not afraid to tweak/amend system. Excellent customer support to use the system.

Cons

Once the company registers/onboards the notifications then keep issuing out and you can't turn off so they issue indefinitely. System to be more user friendly - takes a while to get used to.

Colum from Paddy Power Betfair plc

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Dojo for Paddy Power Betfair

Dojo have helped us greatly in rolling out our Procurement systems strategy. They have offered us agile, easy to acquire, value for money solutions for tasks like Category planning and eRFx. Their tools are also easily shared with our operations around the world, assisting us in globalising our Procurement service.

Pros

- Extremely agile - very easy to acquire and use - Excellent value for money - low investment required - Top class customer support - 2nd to none

Cons

No negative comments to make. The effort and investment required to get started with Dojo solutions is so small relative to other solutions that any "downside" would be quickly forgiven. Yet, we haven't seen any to-date.

Fernando from Enertiva

Easy, simple and professional platform

We had a challenge that was to put our supplier to compete in a fair and comparable way. Then we discover the reverse auctions and we look for a good platform that can be used and that have a fair price. Market dojo give us a very good price with a very good and profesional platform that worked great the day of the auction. Also we just need to make big purchases in which we can use this type of process some times per year but almost all the other platforms only offered year round contracts, Market dojo charges per month or per use so it works great for us.

Pros

The platform was very easy to use, the idea of running as a trail your own auction to verify that everything is correct is very good. Also it looks very professional to our suppliers because the platform send the emails to them and also beacuse you can put you logo on the platform.

Cons

I think the graphs and the way you can compare the unit price because in our case the most important thing we wanted to compare is the unit price and not the total amount of the bid.

Dougal from PIP

Reverse Auction

Positive experience. Would use again.

Pros

Cons

Our auction setup was not fit for purpose and this created a few issues. These were overcome.

Response from Market Dojo

Replied June 2019

Hi Dougal, Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on our Souring tool. I am really pleased to hear you experienced some fantastic customer support & live assistance throughout your events. This is testament to our ability to support worldwide which is great to see. Also great to see that the solution was able to help expedite the negotiation process. Regarding the auction set up, I understand you were provided with some consultancy from our experienced Account Managers who suggested the best way to approach the event by consolidating some of the data in order to optimise supplier engagement. For any future events we would always be happy to review how to approach before going live. We hope you found the guidance useful. Kind Regards, Alun Rafique - CEO & Co Founder, Market Dojo Ltd

Amy from Logitech Ireland Services

Market Dojo review

Really good customer service and a great system.

Pros

Easy to use Great tech support and customer service Functions are perfect for what we need

Cons

The email that goes to customers doesn't seem to give great guidance. A lot of suppliers have had to email me for help

Response from Market Dojo

Replied June 2019

Hi Amy, Thank you very much for taking time to provide a review of our Sourcing platform. We at Market Dojo pride ourselves on our customer service and guidance content. Thank you for that feedback. Regarding the email which goes out to customers, we can help with guidance on how to write a compelling invitation / brief so that the detail is concise, ensuring all relevant information is included in the body of the invite so its clear to suppliers what they are being contacted for. Don't forget, suppliers are able to access the 'Help Dojo' tool in the bottom right hand side of the page once logged into Market Dojo where they can directly chat with a member of our support team for any troubleshooting. Thanks once again, Alun Rafique - CEO & Co- Founder. Market Dojo Ltd

Richard from Steps 4 Consulting Ltd

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great reverse auction Saas

I lead a procurement team covering the Middle East and Africa. We used Market Dojo to qualify vendors and negotiate prices, using the online reverse auction function. The tools are incredibly easy to use and the reverse auction events drove considerable savings in our business.

Pros

Ease of use for procurement teams and bidders. Enforces a structured process.

Cons

Further integration into the procurement process would be useful.

Edith from Ingenio Santa Ana

Industry: Food Production

Experiences in Market Dojo

This tool has been very good, because we have obtained a good percentage of savings in the purchase of the products; We have also obtained new suppliers. Achieving a healthy competition

Pros

It´s friendly, so that make it easy to use (both operator and the supplier.) I can developer a lot of test in the sandbox.

Cons

You can not use decimals, and it causes an impact with certain products at the time of the auction.

David from Adler and Allan

Fantastic company to deal with

Time,control and money

Pros

Ease of navigation All bases are covered in relation to requirements of Procurement Easy to build bespoke module design

Caroline from Freemans Grattan Holdings

Excellent experience, easy to use and effective

Price savings, time savings, process efficiencies

Pros

I like that the software can be adapted to create a bespoke auction which can be as simple or complex as is required; I like the reporting/data available; I like the support available from Market Dojo. And it's very cost effective.

Lena from Old Mutual Wealth

Great Experience, Easy to use tool

This tool is so easy to use and navigate around, easy to download, multi scoring, templates function and great support when needed.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate

Cons

The ability to make a questionnaire available to participants that have responded rather than having to wait until all participants have responded.

Laura from Aldi

Great

The software is highly intuitive and easy to use and delivered savings of c.8% as part of a tender process.

Pros

Ease of use Live auction visibility and features The download and upload function simplifying the build of the auction

Cons

The difficulty deleting erroneous bids during the live auction

Response from Market Dojo

Replied June 2019

Thank you Laura for providing this wonderful feedback. We at Market Dojo really pride ourselves on the ease of use for both Host and Supplier. Regarding your comment RE: Deleting erroneous bidding. Actually there is a really easy to use button next to all of the historic bids which, once you have identified is erroneous, you simply click on to remove. If you would like a quick tutorial on where to find this please do let your account manager know and he will be happy to guide. Thank you once again for your feedback

Michał from Kloeckner Pentaplast

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Opinion

Pros

ease of use, general set up of the app, availability of most of european languages

Cons

Manual input and data administration, lots of follow-up from the suppliers

Response from Market Dojo

Replied January 2020

Michal, Thank you for taking the time to review Market Dojo. We are really pleased to hear that you have found our software easy to use and appreciate the many language options we now offer. In regards to data input, Market Dojo is fully integrated with Microsoft Excel, so if you already have your data in a spreadsheet, it is simply a case of importing the document. We are also continually updating the ways in which Hosts and Suppliers can interact during events, giving hosts more ability to manage communication. Kind Regards, Callum

Alex from 7 Step Solutions

Market Dojo is an easy and intuitive system.....

Great overall experience with a great deal of support delivered from the account manager.

Pros

Market Dojo's benefit over that of other systems is its ease of use with a high level of customization. As such, MD is a tool which can be made as complicated or as basic as the project requires. This is a real benefit to users initially getting up to speed on its functionality.

Cons

More could be done on the reporting that is developed as an output of an auction exercise - something more visual and that allows for a greater amount of manipulation.

Martin from BOSCH Automotive Service Solutions

Easy to use methode to save money & time

We use this reverse auction software since nearly 3 years at BOSCH to benchmark products & achieve a maximum in savings. The tool is easy to learn & easy and fast to use once you have the routine. You can save a lot of time and bundle projects as well.

Pros

Easy to use & efficient

Cons

none

Great Software

The software is user-friendly, inexpensive. And the most important is that the customer support is great, they always available to questions (skype, mail) and they return with answers very fast.

Pros

Cons

In order to add additional categories for the suppliers ranking, for example - quality, suppliers had to fill out a questionnaire. which is an Indirect solution to the problem.

Steve from ASM

user feed back

This Tool cuts down on time, and paperwork. When handling multiple projects, it is easy to go to the dashboard and find out the status of Events in an instant. The ability to monitor cost savings is valuable when reporting to Managers etc... There is far more to the Tool that I have not explored yet. I would welcome some sort of real-time user community, where experiences and knowledge could be shared.

Simon from Old Mutual Wealth

A good honest E-Tendering tool

Market Dojo is an easy to use, straight forward, well structured E-Tendering tool. Good features such as multi-scoring, multi document downloads, easy to use scoring criteria that make the application intuitive to use. Makes the whole tendering process easier to control and manage.

Pros

Well thought out and intuitive to use

Cons

Some of the screen views not easy to navigate

Sunil from BNP Paribas

Covid-19 Questionnaire

Very impressed with Market Dojo. They provided the necessary hand holding why we navigated round the system.

Pros

Nice clean simple interface.

Cons

Nothing.

Jon from Blue Pencil Procurement Ltd

Great eAuction and eSourcing tool

I have used Marketdojo with a number of clients and recommend them highly. Their tool is very easy to use and straightforward; it is extremely cost effective. And most importantly the management team are very easy to work with and very flexible in how they manage relationships.

Pros

Easy, straightforward and nicely presented

Cons

No cons noticed

David from Al Futtaim Carillion LLC

Quite possibly one of the simplest yet most effective ways to save money on your procurement!

Significant savings against procurement budgets.

Pros

Very easy to use, auctions can be as simple or as complex as you require. This in turn means your supply chain interact with the platform more completely - generating greater results. Auctions can be set up in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Having only used the Auction function thus far, I have yet to encounter any negative aspects related to this specific feature alone.

April 2016

Vlado from EFEKTO PRO

April 2016

Great cloud based e-sourcing software with top e-auctions functionality and excellent support.

Pros: - Full SaaS - A lot of options to customize each event - Very good questionnaires and scoring system - Weighted auctions reverse, forward - Easy to register and bid for participants - Multilanguage, multicurency Cons: - You may create your own vendors database, we miss global vendor database

Brad from zulily

Procurement Software Best Value & ROI

Easy to use for both the event coordinator and participants. Events produce great overall bottom line savings!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Limited functionality

Gilbert from Kinobi UK Ltd

Initial User Experience

Excellent support from the Market Dojo team who were always available to provide guidance and advice. The option to use various elements of the feature rich tools was helpful in garnering early adoption and use.

Aliea from Daymark Energy Advisors

Industry: Utilities

Customer Service is #1

Pros

The customer service is very attentive and helpful. Either before an auction through email, having a call/share screen to review tools/functions, or the instant chat function during an auction, everyone has been thorough, patient, and helpful.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to setting up lots and components for events.

Bruno from SSPK(Corporación Multi Inversiones)

Ease of use for sure

I have used other e-sourcing software and can tell you that Market Dojo is the one that beats all for ease of use! also very transparent on cost and adoption is a breeze!

Nicholas from Nice House of Plastics Limited

Industry: Plastics

Excellent solution

Great experience, with considerable savings on our reverse auctions.

Pros

Very easy to use, with useful tips on every field Helpful, friendly & committed support Useful alerts & updates

Cons

There is no pocket-friendly pricing package for those who want to use it only occasionally