• Pros

• "custommer support, interface, price What i liked the most was the customer support"

• "Very clean layout, simple and efficient to use. Will save us hours in stock control and order shipments. "

• "Relatively simple to set up. Customer service was good until my trial ended."

• Cons

• "Would be great to have the ability to integrate even more delivery platforms but I believe the guys are working on this"

• "nothing special, maybe integration, but its ok"

• "For us would be useful to also add Izettle and the ability to process email orders etc to keep stock levels relevant. "

Browse Multiorders Reviews

Paul from Something Crafty Ltd

Excellent Service

We have found the Multiorders team (special mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) have been very much focused on us as a customer. They have tried to be extremely flexible to meet our needs. They have been courteous, professional and friendly and they are a great team to communicate with. I would highly recommend working with the Multiorders team.

Pros

The software allows you to easily manage your stock and fulfil orders across multiple channel integrations meaning that your business can quickly expand onto new marketplaces.

Cons

The listing functionality needs some work but we know that Multiorders have some amazing plans around this that will be launched in the summer anyway :)

Jonathon from johnnyalphafit

Industry: Sporting Goods

All-in-one solution for your e-commerce business

Overall I am happy that I started using this software because, in the end, it saves me a lot of time and money. Also, they are quite new in this field, so new integrations are still showing up. A big bonus for responsive customer service! In the beginning, I contacted the support team, which works really well and answered all my questions. They also directed me to their Youtube channel where they have a lot of short tutorials.

Pros

The best thing for me is that I don’t have to pay for multiple different solutions. For instance - one for shipping, another one for inventory, and one more for order documentation. Instead of that, now I am paying a relatively small amount of money for the solution that has it all - shipping, inventory and order management. Of course, I checked some other software that offers similar functionality but the fact is that they cost way more money, so I was very happy when I found out about Multiorders.

Cons

Well, it took me a while to understand how all that functionality works. At first sight it looks a little bit overwhelming.

Reasons for Choosing Multiorders

Mainly because it was the cheaper option.

Dainius from Market SMART, UAB

I recomend Multiorders

Pros

it can free up your time for routine jobs

Cons

nothing special, maybe integration, but its ok

Anna from Plannerface

A good concept but didn't work in practice

I only used Multiorders for the stock syncing function so cannot comment on the other features, but I was under a lot of stress using the Multiorders app due to the frequent errors. They were not forthcoming with a solution and I had to message multiple times in order to get a response. Stock errors are incredibly detrimental to my business and I felt that I was left in the dark constantly, to the extent where I considered shutting down my second store so I would not need to sync stock. To me, it just seems like they were almost there with the app but it was not reliable enough to be used by users who had stores depending on it (at the time I used it).

Pros

Relatively simple to set up. Customer service was good until my trial ended.

Cons

It didn't work. During the time I used Multiorders I experienced multiple glitches where my stock levels went into the millions, when they should have remained in the tens. This was in response to an order, where Multiorders should have reduced stock just by the amount sold - obviously this resulted in over-selling. They did not fix the stock levels for me, meaning I had to do a manual stock count of hundreds of products. It was also a very laggy and slow interface.

Ignas from 1111 EC Services

Perfect software for our needs

What is best about Multiorders - is customer service and support. Very quick response, and guys go the extra mile to sort your issues out and even add functionality that you request. Software is improving in a very fast pace.

Pros

It just does what we need it to do. We have 100-150 daily orders and we need products to be scanned out for each individual order and it does the job just right. Having a scanner connected to the PC, makes creating orders and scanning process smooth and easy.

Cons

Reporting is a bit poor, more various statistical reports would be a very useful function. So we mainly do our statics by downloading the orders/products and analysing them from a CSV file. But we used to do that before we got on Multiorders, so it's not a problem for us.

Reasons for Choosing Multiorders

It just offered the functionality that we needed at a much better price.

Darius from Grosvenor

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

exciting product! Highly recommended for eCommerce sellers

Started using them about 4 months ago, when I first registered I found a system bug that was not fixed, they where very apologetic and extended my trial until it was resolved, that was a very great sign for me from the beginning. Whenever i needed their help I was able to reach them without a problem. At the moment i run 4 stores on Multiorders and overall i’m very pleased, they have saved a lot of time for me, all my stock syncs between those stores and orders go into a single dashboard, whenever I ship through them my tracking number automatically gets updated into the store (THIS I LOVE!). So from my experience they are still pretty fresh and I do run into one or another silly problem, but this didn't affect my business too much so I don’t worry about this. They seem very dedicated and I believe that growing into the product sooner, then later, is to my advantage.

Pros

That I can manage almost everything related to my ecommerce on their software. They have a very easy to use GUI and I was pleased when I ran into a problem, they have been very responsive in helping me out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their customer support was a great guy, taught me some tricks in relation to the way I was running my operations. Their allowed stock function was very useful, as I also run a brick and mortar shop and I must have at least one product on a shelf. Also very pleased that they are also working on the shipping label side, does need a little more work, but overall very useful and time efficient to have this in a single software.

Cons

e’ll this might be selfish, however I want to see more from them, they are promising to have XERO or Quickbooks integrations soon, which would be very useful for me, also barcode scanning function is really necessary for me, but this was also promised to come in time. So apart from the obvious that they don’t yet cover everything that I personally need. Not that many cons.

Price

Philip from IOM Coins

Excellent multi channel sales management software

Overall it was very easy to set up with customisations handled brilliantly by the support team.

Pros

Cons

Shows pending orders, which is unnecessary.

Gerald from TMG RecyclingSolutions Limited

Industry: Wholesale

Finally a perfect multiorder platform!!

Pros

I honestly have to say we have finally found a perfectly laid out system which does exactly what we want! We have been through quite a few platforms which have fallen short or just not done what we required. Multiorders is very in-line with our requirements, easy to use and has a fantastic customer support team! Sales and after sales is brilliant! Not pushy at all but both teams there to help and answer queries in super fast time! I am normally a harsh critic on plaftorms like these but honestly cannot say a bad word so far. Highly recommended if you have multiple channels you are feeding through it condenses the process and frees up workload.

Answered above

Liz from Jelly Armchair

Industry: Publishing

Fantastic customer service, well thought out system

Pros

Clever integration between Etsy and Woocommerce. Quick, friendly, and helpful service from customer service team by chat, email, and phone.

Kristina from Too Photography

Industry: Photography

Multiorders helped my ecommerce business

Pros

Cons

do not have accounting, but they said xero and quick books will be available until summer

Reasons for Choosing Multiorders

the price was way better

The best inventory management software for mac

I saved tons of time with this software. Therefore, I noticed plenty of issues I can solve in my business and earn more money! Time is money, isn't it?

Pros

It was super easy to navigate and understand even for a newbie. They have great tutorials and info about all the features. Especially I loved the support team as they react very fast and explain everything until I get it.

Cons

Sometimes the software seems as it needs a vacation. But it also may be because of my old laptop :D