Multiorders Software Reviews

Multiorders Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Multiorders is very in-line with our requirements, easy to use and has a fantastic customer support team. Sales and after sales is brilliant."
  • icon"Nothing gives me more confidence that I have made the right choice than these people's perfectionism and desire to help. The software itself is like a mirrored image to the people behind it."
  • icon"The help and attention of the help team support is wonderful and super quick."
  • icon"This was in response to an order, where Multiorders should have reduced stock just by the amount sold - obviously this resulted in over-selling."

Browse all Multiorders Reviews

• Have you used Multiorders and would like to share your experience with others?

Excellent Service

We have found the Multiorders team (special mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) have been very much focused on us as a customer. They have tried to be extremely flexible to meet our needs. They have been courteous, professional and friendly and they are a great team to communicate with. I would highly recommend working with the Multiorders team.

Pros

The software allows you to easily manage your stock and fulfil orders across multiple channel integrations meaning that your business can quickly expand onto new marketplaces.

Cons

The listing functionality needs some work but we know that Multiorders have some amazing plans around this that will be launched in the summer anyway :)

Response from Multiorders

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our support team is more than happy to read such reviews!

Shannon

Great product, support team & tech team are highly attentive and continue to invest in their product

Very positive. I use tons of cloud apps in my day to day work. This is one of the best teams I have worked with. It's just what we needed.

Pros

The integration with Shopify was so simple. We finished it in about 45 minutes. The main reason I like Multiorders is that it works for shipping and inventory and bundling of products. The software does not require a lot of babysitting; it runs well on its own. Anytime I have had an issue, a question, or a recommendation to improve the product, the support team has listened to me and addressed it right away. We are located in the U.S., and they updated their product to work with some U.S.-specific options like FedEx SmartPost. They are really wanting to make the software product to be the best out there.

Cons

Some of the views could use some additional Sort options, but I know the tech teams are working on this. Keep in mind that when you implement this for inventory control, then Multiorders needs to be the source for the inventory count. You'll see this message many times during the implementation process, and make sure you understand that part and consider it in any other inventory integrations you may have to ERP's, etc.

Reasons for switching to Multiorders

We only used Zentail for bundling products from the consumer item into its component SKU's. Multiorders does this for us at a fraction of the cost. We didn't need all of the publishing from Zentail anymore, so it did not make sense to keep paying for it.

Response from Multiorders

Thank You for your kind words and continous feedback

Replied September 2020

Ignas

Perfect software for our needs

What is best about Multiorders - is customer service and support. Very quick response, and guys go the extra mile to sort your issues out and even add functionality that you request. Software is improving in a very fast pace.

Pros

It just does what we need it to do. We have 100-150 daily orders and we need products to be scanned out for each individual order and it does the job just right. Having a scanner connected to the PC, makes creating orders and scanning process smooth and easy.

Cons

Reporting is a bit poor, more various statistical reports would be a very useful function. So we mainly do our statics by downloading the orders/products and analysing them from a CSV file. But we used to do that before we got on Multiorders, so it's not a problem for us.

Reasons for choosing Multiorders

It just offered the functionality that we needed at a much better price.

Reasons for switching to Multiorders

WASP wasn't doing what we needed it to do, scanning was very lengthy and difficult process.

Response from Multiorders

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad that you enjoy using Multiorders. We are constantly working to offer our customers the best possible experience. This includes new functionality and improving existing features. Thank you for your insights, if you will have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anna

A good concept but didn't work in practice

I only used Multiorders for the stock syncing function so cannot comment on the other features, but I was under a lot of stress using the Multiorders app due to the frequent errors. They were not forthcoming with a solution and I had to message multiple times in order to get a response. Stock errors are incredibly detrimental to my business and I felt that I was left in the dark constantly, to the extent where I considered shutting down my second store so I would not need to sync stock. To me, it just seems like they were almost there with the app but it was not reliable enough to be used by users who had stores depending on it (at the time I used it).

Pros

Relatively simple to set up. Customer service was good until my trial ended.

Cons

It didn't work. During the time I used Multiorders I experienced multiple glitches where my stock levels went into the millions, when they should have remained in the tens. This was in response to an order, where Multiorders should have reduced stock just by the amount sold - obviously this resulted in over-selling. They did not fix the stock levels for me, meaning I had to do a manual stock count of hundreds of products. It was also a very laggy and slow interface.

Response from Multiorders

We are terribly sorry for your experience, Anna. The software has come a long way in terms of usability, reliability and general performance since the last time you were with us. We would be glad if you gave our software another chance because it has matured a lot from the early stages when you were using it. If you will ever consider trying to use Multiorders again, please contact us.

Zion

Must have - for multi channel ecommerce managment

Great customer service. very helping and great service

Pros

The best feature is keeping the multi selling channels inventory update

Cons

in the beginning they had some bugs with Amazon FBM updates but the support was very helpful and did much to solve it

Vikram

December 2021

Very happy with Multiorders support and services.

Since we have moved to Multiorders we have had no problems with inventory management

Pros

Easy to set up and integrate with multiple e-commerce platforms

Cons

Mobile Application is not available at the time writing this review but i was told that its under development

Darren

Everything we wanted

A fantastic, professional service and with the support you receive nothing is too big or small to ask for help with.

Pros

The software is spot on. This product offers everything you need and then some. Once set up this product is the best by a mile, compared to other systems we have used.

Cons

The postal process is a bit long but once you get your head around it there are no issues

Reasons for switching to Multiorders

Looking for another product that ticked all the boxes we needed. This product does just that

Jonathon

Industry: Sporting Goods

All-in-one solution for your e-commerce business

Overall I am happy that I started using this software because, in the end, it saves me a lot of time and money. Also, they are quite new in this field, so new integrations are still showing up. A big bonus for responsive customer service! In the beginning, I contacted the support team, which works really well and answered all my questions. They also directed me to their Youtube channel where they have a lot of short tutorials.

Pros

The best thing for me is that I don’t have to pay for multiple different solutions. For instance - one for shipping, another one for inventory, and one more for order documentation. Instead of that, now I am paying a relatively small amount of money for the solution that has it all - shipping, inventory and order management. Of course, I checked some other software that offers similar functionality but the fact is that they cost way more money, so I was very happy when I found out about Multiorders.

Cons

Well, it took me a while to understand how all that functionality works. At first sight it looks a little bit overwhelming.

Reasons for choosing Multiorders

Mainly because it was the cheaper option.

Response from Multiorders

Thank you for your positive feedback! We always recommend our customers to watch live Demonstration before starting to use Multiorders. Also, we have our Youtube channel where you can find video tutorials on how to use it. To make the set up easier we have Integration Guides on our website and guides about our features, which you can find at support.multiorders.com. If you ever have any questions please contact our customer support.

Darius

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

exciting product! Highly recommended for eCommerce sellers

Started using them about 4 months ago, when I first registered I found a system bug that was not fixed, they where very apologetic and extended my trial until it was resolved, that was a very great sign for me from the beginning. Whenever i needed their help I was able to reach them without a problem. At the moment i run 4 stores on Multiorders and overall i’m very pleased, they have saved a lot of time for me, all my stock syncs between those stores and orders go into a single dashboard, whenever I ship through them my tracking number automatically gets updated into the store (THIS I LOVE!). So from my experience they are still pretty fresh and I do run into one or another silly problem, but this didn't affect my business too much so I don’t worry about this. They seem very dedicated and I believe that growing into the product sooner, then later, is to my advantage.

Pros

That I can manage almost everything related to my ecommerce on their software. They have a very easy to use GUI and I was pleased when I ran into a problem, they have been very responsive in helping me out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their customer support was a great guy, taught me some tricks in relation to the way I was running my operations. Their allowed stock function was very useful, as I also run a brick and mortar shop and I must have at least one product on a shelf. Also very pleased that they are also working on the shipping label side, does need a little more work, but overall very useful and time efficient to have this in a single software.

Cons

e’ll this might be selfish, however I want to see more from them, they are promising to have XERO or Quickbooks integrations soon, which would be very useful for me, also barcode scanning function is really necessary for me, but this was also promised to come in time. So apart from the obvious that they don’t yet cover everything that I personally need. Not that many cons.

Price

Response from Multiorders

Thank you for your positive feedback! It is really flattering to read reviews like this. Although we want to achieve more, that is why we are constantly working for new integrations. Multiple accounting integrations are planned and will be available in the future.

Replied July 2020

The best support you'll ever get

Can't imagine how I've managed my business before Multiorders.

Pros

Where to start from? I know that I am supposed to write a review for the software, however, let me first tell you about the team. Because even the greatest software is nothing without the people behind it. A highly dedicated team of professionalists that knows the answer to every question and have the patience to explain, show, teach you, lead you through every step. Anything you need to be further developed for your business needs - it is already on their list or they put it there and make it happen in a while. Nothing gives me more confidence that I have made the right choice than these people's perfectionism and desire to help. The software itself is like a mirrored image to the people behind it. Easy to set up, super friendly interface. I have over 10 people in different departments working with the software and it took them 2-3 days to completely understand the features and start using the app. Multiorders save you time, eliminates human errors, automate processes and cut the useless communication between the staff members. Even though this is inventory and shipping software, I was able to adapt it to work perfectly for also our Customer Support, Print, Design, and Post-Print Teams. As a manufacturer, I needed something to track down the in-house production steps prior to shipping and we are perfectly doing it with Multiorders now.

Cons

That the price is bound to the Inventory ;)

Philip

Excellent multi channel sales management software

Overall it was very easy to set up with customisations handled brilliantly by the support team.

Pros

Very clean layout, simple and efficient to use. Will save us hours in stock control and order shipments.

Cons

Shows pending orders, which is unnecessary.

Reasons for switching to Multiorders

We needed stock management.

Response from Multiorders

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're constantly working on providing the best experience for our users. Pending orders will be moved to their own separate tab in a future update.

July 2022

Minimal, responsive and clean!

Seamless and the staff are always very friendly and happy to help/

Pros

How gorgeous it looks, how well it functions and how simple it is to use.

Cons

Waiting for shipping integrations to go live but that's the case for any solution.

Reasons for choosing Multiorders

Because it has a very easy-to-understand and familiar format.

Reasons for switching to Multiorders

So we could control stock.

App of the Year

A+++ If there was an app of the year, we would choose this. So far for the price, tech support, and usage it's indispensable.

Pros

We sell on multiple e-commerce platforms. One of the biggest headaches for us was having to create sales orders and pull data from these sources independently. It was time consuming and NOT seamless. Multiorders fixed this issue. We use this app not daily but hourly to print, review, fulfill and monitor every order that comes in. We just started using it for inventory as well and it seems to update seamlessly as well. Also, tech support via chat is very responsive and a huge help.

Cons

I wish there was a phone app. Also, USPS shipping discounts are great...it would be nice if they had the same discounted rates for UPS.

Response from Multiorders

Thank you for your kind words Michael.

Replied December 2020

Gerald

Industry: Wholesale

Finally a perfect multiorder platform!!

Pros

I honestly have to say we have finally found a perfectly laid out system which does exactly what we want! We have been through quite a few platforms which have fallen short or just not done what we required. Multiorders is very in-line with our requirements, easy to use and has a fantastic customer support team! Sales and after sales is brilliant! Not pushy at all but both teams there to help and answer queries in super fast time! I am normally a harsh critic on plaftorms like these but honestly cannot say a bad word so far. Highly recommended if you have multiple channels you are feeding through it condenses the process and frees up workload.

Cons

Would be great to have the ability to integrate even more delivery platforms but I believe the guys are working on this

Answered above

Response from Multiorders

Thank You for the positive feedback. It is flattering to hear a good word from experienced sellers! Our team is constantly working to improve our functionality and offer new integrations. Additional platforms are definitely in our future plans and we will expand our selection with time.

Xavier

Industry: Judiciary

Great tool with Great support team.

Pros

The help and attention of the help team support is wonderful and super quick. The Software is a good help, but always you have problem or doubt there is someone to reply your queries and try to solve your problem. We found a nice tools solving our inventory problems and great integration with multiple channels. Easy to understand and very well explained.

Cons

Still need to improve in some functionalties like have different multiple warehouse options, improve the purchase menu with having different currency options for different suppliers or improve in integrations of couriers or some channels. But are thing they are already working on.

Anna

Industry: Wholesale

Great product with great support

Absolutely brilliant product and great support when I can't find exactly what I'm looking for

Pros

The most important feature for us is the product merge/bundling functions. This has enabled us to control our complicated inventory across many market places. Integration and setup was easy.

Cons

Would be nice to have the option to completely customise documents

Reasons for choosing Multiorders

Price and features. We are a small business that cannot afford expensive subscriptions but at the same time we have some complicated products for inventory management etc that requires good management features

Industry: Textiles