All MyCarrierTMS Reviews

Alex

MyCarrier TMS Review

My experience has been excellent, I now have a tool I can present to my customers to save them time and headaches and help them overcome challenges that some of them did not realize they had. This offering helps me to further build my relationships and trust with my customers who see the benefits of using the platform.

Pros

This software offering helps the efficiencies of a business in a number of ways no matter the size of business or volumes of freight they ship. The main impacts being but not limited to live tracking and visibility of their shipments, accurate quoting, minimum billing errors and the have access to their data. The platform is very user friendly and most customers are able to pick up and start using after the 1st demo. The integration process is easy and backed with support with a click of a button.

Cons

My main disappointment has been the inability to book outbound collect shipments on this platform. This limits the customers ability to use this platform as a one stop shop tool, it also does not allow them to have visibility of these type of shipments as well. There are many customers in my market who ship 50/50 prepaid versus collect, it makes no sense for them to use this platform for prepaid shipments and then carrier websites for the collect shipments.

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

While I did not choose this product over another, it is easy for me to compare this product to the other similar products in the market. I can easy show the customers what features this platform offers that others do not.

Charles

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

December 2021

TMS helps make shipping easier and more efficient. TMS system will save you time and money!

I really like the TMS System and I feel it is a necessary tool for shipping. When it is fully in use, it allows everything to be done easily and gives everything needed to know status and create documents all i77015041900 n one place. The best part of the experience is the availability of customer service. They are quick to respond and know exactly what is needed to resolve the issue quickly. They are a big asset to this system and all have been really good in making this process easy.

Pros

The Calendar View and the Google Maps Feature. I feel the Notification of shipment status and knowing where to ship are missed a lot by my shippers not utilizing the TMS system. Having these features available through the TMS has shown a difference and now my shippers using this system know more about their shipment and their customers.

Cons

I wish it was more user-friendly. A lot of my shippers like Kuebix more because it works like an App on an I-phone. It is almost "Dummy-Proof" on how to use as one of my shippers put it. With the TMS, it seems to be a larger learning curve and I keep running into issues where the shipper gets stuck and they stop using the system. If able to use more like starting up an App on your phone I feel will help get more shippers using on a regular basis.

Soua

Industry: Textiles

MyCarrierTMS Review

Pros

Overall this system is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I don't like the fact that you can't go back into the BOL and edit it. You would have to key in a whole new BOL and that is time consuming.

Tim

Industry: Chemicals

MyCarrier Daily User

Entering shipments for prepaid and prepaid-and-add shipments for our customers.

Pros

I enjoy using MyCarrier. The quote history function is useful, especially the ability to clone previous shipments. Starting an new quote for a first time customer is also easy with the option to type the address.

Cons

There seems to be unnecessary pop-ups, for example the option pay for insurance. Maybe there could be an option to "don't show again". It would also be nice if you could save product descriptions as a product name.

Luis

Industry: Furniture

May 2022

Great Software

I was a little hesitant about switching over to MyCarriersTMS because I've been using ABF and creating everything I need off of their website for the last 14 years and I got really comfortable with it. After using your website for the past month, I've learned to navigate my way through and accomplish everything I need with ease. And like I said before, we've saved a lot of time and money in that short amount of time.

Pros

I like that everything is centralized and I can get everything I need without having to enter the same information multiple times. The color coding on the homepage allows me to know the status of a shipment with a simple glance. And we've saved hundreds of dollars in the short amount of time that we've been using this program by being able to shop freight prices.

Cons

We sell various sized markerboards and they're generally shipped loose in cartons. The only thing that I'm still getting used to is having to create a different H/U for every carton. I think that if you're adding another commodity you should be able to add dimensions without having to change the handling unit.

Reasons for switching to MyCarrierTMS

Looking for competitive pricing to save money and keep prices down for our customers.

Response from MyCarrier

Luis, Thank you for the feedback. We always appreciate hearing directly from our users. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us directly - live chat or you can respond directly to me. Marc

Replied August 2022

Glyn

Industry: Building Materials

hvp

I'm very impressed with My Carrier, a great asset to my shipping needs

Pros

All my carriers are reachable at one location. quick, easy and a wealth of information

Cons

Days where all carriers or all processes don't work

Reasons for switching to MyCarrierTMS

Kubix wasn't nearly as user friendly.

angela

Industry: Packaging and Containers

April 2022

2022 Review

i actually really like it i use if more to get the daily charges

Pros

it's very user friendly everything i need is on one screen customer service is great

Cons

on the quote history where all the information is, i can't see the PRO#

cody

From One of the Largest Turbocharger Distributors in the World

Pros

ability to quote multiple through multiple carriers through our own accounts is a game changer; scheduling pickups and insuring shipments is quick and effortless; integration with our processes was seamless; customer service was highly responsive.

Cons

freight auditing is possible, and while this is largely on the carrier, it could be better

Stephen

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

PTAC Crew - My Carrier Review

We have had a great experience!

Pros

We have found that the software integrates very nicely with our operations, and we love how cost effective it is.

Cons

We are not able to pull much accounting information above and beyond freight quotes.

Eric

March 2022

Solid software and easy to use

It has been a great experience and I would suggest people try it. Once all the data has been integrated it creates a very easy way to ship your products and train other employees.

Pros

The ease of looking at multiple quotes and being able to pick them out, then have it do the BOL for each different one. Makes it a lot easier for multiple users and the training of multiple people.

Cons

Adding in your contacts and products is a bit of a drag but once in there no issues.

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

It was given to us by Saia freight to use.

Lynda

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

My Carrier TMS

This software saves a lot of phone time our customer service used to have to contact the freight companies. Also we don't have to worry about going to several different websites to schedule our pickups.

Pros

We can schedule our LTL freight on line with one interface to all our freight carriers.

Cons

There are times when you are first adding customer names and addresses where it can be cumbersome when you have multiple locations. Once you understand the process it is very simple to implement.

Jake

Jake's Review

So far my experience using MyCarrierTMS has been great. It's been easy to train my staff on the functions, and I have not experienced any issues thus far.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use. It's very user friendly, and has all functions needed for a small to mid-size business to manage their freight.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the lack of ability to handle invoicing. Many TMS systems can pull in invoices through API and match them against the original quotes.

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

More user friendly, better looking software all around.

Response from MyCarrier

Thank you Jake for the feedback. We take all of our customers comments seriously. By the way, we do have invoice auditing coming - reach out to your CSA and get details.

Replied February 2022

cody

Good Freight brooker site.

I use this system daily, and have gotten use to this software. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

ease of access. its very easy to save quotes.

Cons

Would be nice to have more general info on shipping. the site is geared more towards warehouse/logistic smart people. It takes several googles for sales people to understand the shipping language sometimes.

Harry

Online transport management software

Pros

- Your customer gives the login access for you. It helps in setting up the online appointments with your customer. It shows all the available appointments. - Best customer service. - Always send advance email for the schduled maintenance.

Cons

- No cons for TMS yet. All good for daily use.

Vlad

Great Software

Great and easy way to find carriers as well as multiple carriers to choose from.

Pros

Easy to use. I love how easy it is to input everything that you need and how it gives you multiple carriers to choose from.

Cons

Tracking is not updated regularly and is not very descriptive.

todd