What are MyCarrierTMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using MyCarrierTMS software through verified user reviews

• icon"The reporting tools are fantastic for looking into costs, savings, lane data, and activity. The technical support staff is top notch."
  • icon"The product is very user friendly. When our freight clerk first used the program they was very happy on how many steps it saved them."
  • icon"Provides excellent visibility for customers and carriers. Support team is always accessible."
  • icon"My main disappointment has been the inability to book outbound collect shipments on this platform."
  • icon"Integrations can be a challenge. Each carrier is different and some require various key codes that make it more difficult to integrate."
  • icon"There are many customers in my market who ship 50/50 prepaid versus collect, it makes no sense for them to use this platform for prepaid shipments and then carrier websites for the collect shipments."

Browse all MyCarrierTMS Reviews

• Have you used MyCarrierTMS and would like to share your experience with others?

Amanda

Industry: Wine and Spirits

December 2021

Simplify your shipping with one click!

I could not have asked for a better team to get us up and running with a TMS System. There were a lot of areas we were not knowledgeable in and MyCarrier's Customer Service and Sales Team were more than happy to educate as we went through the process from beginning to end.

Pros

Integration was super easy. Customer Service is top notch and available pretty much 24/7. Quick response times from Customer Service. Centralized location for all of your shipments making your market share easy to analyze. Very user friendly.

Cons

DFQ Quotes are still being integrated. Once that is done all of our LTL Business will run through MyCarrier.

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

The product capabilities and the Customer Service and Sales Team!

Charles

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

December 2021

TMS helps make shipping easier and more efficient. TMS system will save you time and money!

I really like the TMS System and I feel it is a necessary tool for shipping. When it is fully in use, it allows everything to be done easily and gives everything needed to know status and create documents all i77015041900 n one place. The best part of the experience is the availability of customer service. They are quick to respond and know exactly what is needed to resolve the issue quickly. They are a big asset to this system and all have been really good in making this process easy.

Pros

The Calendar View and the Google Maps Feature. I feel the Notification of shipment status and knowing where to ship are missed a lot by my shippers not utilizing the TMS system. Having these features available through the TMS has shown a difference and now my shippers using this system know more about their shipment and their customers.

Cons

I wish it was more user-friendly. A lot of my shippers like Kuebix more because it works like an App on an I-phone. It is almost "Dummy-Proof" on how to use as one of my shippers put it. With the TMS, it seems to be a larger learning curve and I keep running into issues where the shipper gets stuck and they stop using the system. If able to use more like starting up an App on your phone I feel will help get more shippers using on a regular basis.

Patricia

Account manager

Pros

Ease of use demo process is easy and setting up carriers was easy

Cons

Havent used it enough to com I’m a n account a manager positioning the software in create value behind it

Alex

MyCarrier TMS Review

My experience has been excellent, I now have a tool I can present to my customers to save them time and headaches and help them overcome challenges that some of them did not realize they had. This offering helps me to further build my relationships and trust with my customers who see the benefits of using the platform.

Pros

This software offering helps the efficiencies of a business in a number of ways no matter the size of business or volumes of freight they ship. The main impacts being but not limited to live tracking and visibility of their shipments, accurate quoting, minimum billing errors and the have access to their data. The platform is very user friendly and most customers are able to pick up and start using after the 1st demo. The integration process is easy and backed with support with a click of a button.

Cons

My main disappointment has been the inability to book outbound collect shipments on this platform. This limits the customers ability to use this platform as a one stop shop tool, it also does not allow them to have visibility of these type of shipments as well. There are many customers in my market who ship 50/50 prepaid versus collect, it makes no sense for them to use this platform for prepaid shipments and then carrier websites for the collect shipments.

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

While I did not choose this product over another, it is easy for me to compare this product to the other similar products in the market. I can easy show the customers what features this platform offers that others do not.

Sean

Industry: Wholesale

December 2021

MyCarrierTMS is easy and very effective.

We have saved quoting time, and improved our customer service working directly with carriers (rather than 3PL middlemen). We have improved our rate negotiations with our carriers with better lane data and analytics.

Pros

This software saves so much time. Anyone can get quotes from all our accounts in moments. That data is saved and accessible by others, so it is easy for different departments to work on various steps of a shipment if needed. The reporting tools are fantastic for looking into costs, savings, lane data, and activity. The technical support staff is top notch.

Cons

Software is fairly simple to use. I hope to see more levels of users in the future (we have multiple locations so in order for a sales rep to look at options at all locations, they by default have access to carrier settings. I'd like to protect that from accidental access).

Kendra

December 2021

MyCarrierTMS review from ltl carrier

Using the data from my customers quotes/shipments I am able to have an intelligent conversation with customers about where their shipments are moving as well as identify target areas.

Pros

This system is very easy to setup. My customers love they can quote, ship, track, get documents, etc all in one spot. The time saving to our customers invaluable. I just met with accounting and shipping at a customer location that is so excited to be able to use the same website for all their necessary information.

Cons

From a rep's perspective it has all the info we need to be able to capitalize on the information entered by our customers to work to be more competitive and gain market share. I am unable to think of any features I dislike.

Alexa

December 2021

Great time saver for people using multiple carriers and as a carrier managing activity from customer

Good product and wish all customers would give it a chance. Back when I was a shipper working for a distribution company, this would have been a huge time saver for me if it existed back then.

Pros

Being able to offer customers 1 spot to go to for managing all their shipping no matter which carrier they are using (direct carrier relationships). As a carrier it gives visability to manage activity with customers from 1 screen.

Cons

Not all carriers are easy to intergrade and some customers too busy to learn something new give up going back to familiar ways.

Lynda

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

My Carrier TMS

This software saves a lot of phone time our customer service used to have to contact the freight companies. Also we don't have to worry about going to several different websites to schedule our pickups.

Pros

We can schedule our LTL freight on line with one interface to all our freight carriers.

Cons

There are times when you are first adding customer names and addresses where it can be cumbersome when you have multiple locations. Once you understand the process it is very simple to implement.

Mike

December 2021

My Carrier TMS a company that grows with you.

The set up of the product was very simple. Easy to use and great support. As MyCarrier TMS grows I am looking forward to being able to expand our use of the product to speed up how we currently have so manual processes in place.

Pros

The product is very user friendly. When our freight clerk first used the program they was very happy on how many steps it saved them. We will be changing our company software after the first of the year and MyCarrrier actually works closely with the software company.

Cons

The fact that I did not come across this program sooner. In the future if MyCarrier provides a small package shipping program that is close to what they have for the LTL and now FTL service, then my job as a manager has become less stressful.

Linkex tms

I like it because it forces users to put in shipping and receiving hours. This helps avoid costly redelivery fees.

Pros

Calendar tracking. Branded BOL’s. Ease of creating BOLS.

Donna

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Saia Sales of TMS

Very happy and successful with Mycarrrier TMS--customers are very pleased with the software and happy that we freed up some of their time.

Pros

Showing the dashboard to my customers is very helpful and by demoing it that can understand it a quick glance how much time this will save them.

Cons

The item that I like least is the fact that we do not have a demo screen for customers.

cody

Good Freight brooker site.

I use this system daily, and have gotten use to this software. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

ease of access. its very easy to save quotes.

Cons

Would be nice to have more general info on shipping. the site is geared more towards warehouse/logistic smart people. It takes several googles for sales people to understand the shipping language sometimes.

Mary Beth

Industry: Plastics

So Easy!!

I truly love this platform

Pros

All my carriers in one place makes my job so much quicker and easier!

Cons

The alerts need to be more specific about what the issue is

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

We didn't compare. We took our freight reps word for it that it would be easier.

Reasons for switching to MyCarrierTMS

We were hoping it would be easier to use.

Harry

Online transport management software

Pros

- Your customer gives the login access for you. It helps in setting up the online appointments with your customer. It shows all the available appointments. - Best customer service. - Always send advance email for the schduled maintenance.

Cons

- No cons for TMS yet. All good for daily use.

Steve

Time is money!

This is a great product for companies needing to improve efficiency

Pros

Easy to use and great demo team to help set up!

Cons

I am not totally sold on the TL rating yet.

Na

Dereck

Industry: Wholesale

Frist Time User

I'm very pleased with My Carrier . The turn around time to get a quote back to my customer was cut down from a 2 hours to 30 min. So with a team of 4 on this program, we are about to get more order shipped out a lot quickly than before.

Pros

It so nice that you do up one quote and all of the LTL carrier that you have set up under you profile instant have your quote done.

Cons

The only issue that I have is logging onto the site , that is take some time ( 10 sec) to open up. That could be my computer issue not this site.

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

My Estes Account Rep send me a invite to My Carrier . She was saying how much time it would save me and it did.

todd

Industry: Oil & Energy

shipping with ease.

the benefits for me is being able to see the prices on a quote from all the carriers and able to save my company money on shipping

Pros

my carrier is easy to use and navigate. the best shipping site i ever used

Cons

the least thing i like about the software is sometimes my saved ship to customers dont show back up when i type them in.

Roger

December 2021

Best software on the market

great.

Pros

quick rate quote, multiple carriers integrated.

Cons

add more carriers to the list and continue to add new features.

Danny

MyCarrier review

Making my customers lives a lot more efficient.

Pros

Very easy to use but I like the customization for product loading and address book detail. Also really like the one click option to schedule pickups.

Cons

The quick BOL and process for outbound collect shipments

Ken

Industry: Machinery

Best in years

Love it! Best tool since the UPS Software.

Pros

The ease of quoting and the address book and printing labels and BOL's saves 10 minutes or more per shipment.

Cons

That there is no option to turn off the window asking if I would like to purchase additional insurance

Miguel

Very good, I need to explore more

Very easy to use and control the quotes. Follow up on quotes vs billing.

Pros

The easy way to manage all LTL in one place using my own rates

Cons

Integration with my ERP and the reports could be better

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

easier, with my own rates, good customer service

Natalie

Industry: Printing

Great tool!

Pros

This is very user friendly -- basic information allows me to determine an estimated cost for freight delivery

Cons

I use this basically for estimating freight costs and transit times -- works well for what I need!

Jeff

My carrier Review

Pros

Price, Ease of use, functionality and the ability to personalize some features.

Cons

Adding regional carriers has been challenging due to carrier response.

Dave

December 2021

Great time saver! Creates a bidding war amongst carriers. Very easy to use! Highly recommended.

Customer service is great and easy to get a hold of, quick to respond, very helpful at getting carriers set up. This website is a great tool to get set up and cut extra time out of your day. You can do everything in one place and compare all carriers in one spot.

Pros

Super user friendly, cut a lot of time out of my day for searching for the right carrier, transit time or price. Nice to be able to quote volume loads with everyone that offers that on one site as well.

Cons

Tracking via some of the carriers is not always current or up to date, but very detailed when it is.

Reasons for choosing MyCarrierTMS

We got hooked up with them first, haven't seen anyone else's software that would be more of a benefit to us than this one.

Brent

MyCarrierTMS Review

Great experience, great support. Great sales tool

Pros

Ease of use and reporting capabilities. Not

Cons

Not having truckload feature until recently hurt

MyCarrierTMS