• Pros

• "Love this site. It makes ordering monthly supplies extremely easy! "

• "The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice. "

• "The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory."

• Cons

• "Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization. "

• "Thus far we haven't been on the platform long enough to validate the ROI, but our forecasts look favorable."

• "I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be."

Browse Negotiatus Reviews

Per SoulCycle

So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

Pros

Cons

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Taryn from ZeroCater

Simplified Office Ordering

Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

Pros

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.

Cons

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Angel from Opendoor Labs

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

Pros

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users. Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Tori from solidcore

Super easy for business

LOVE

Pros

Love this site. It makes ordering monthly supplies extremely easy!

Cons

Making sure the order ships to the correct address can be tricky.

Mary from Tinuiti

Streamline Office Ordering

Pros

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Cons

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Kasey from Dig

Easy Consolidated Ordering

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Pros

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Sara from Corepower Yoga, LLC

Quick and Efficient Ordering

GREAT!

Pros

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Cons

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.

Great Service

Very happy with this service so far.

Pros

Cons

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Patrick from Alliance Physical Therapy Partners

Simple, Efficient, Effective

Overall we've been very satisfied with Negotiatus. The ease of use and responsive customer service have made our experience very positive.

Pros

With over 100 locations our company was looking for a platform to consolidate and simplify the ordering of products we need. Negoatiatus has centralized all of our vendors into one easy order product catalog.

Great experience with Negotiatus

Negotiatus is an effortless way to save money.

Pros

Negotiatus was easy to set up among our numerous offices. I like that we can see just how much we've saved since starting Negotiatus.

Cons

The one challenge I've found is the ability to block items from being purchased.

Sarah from PRESS Modern Massage

The Best!

I have used Negotiatus for 3+ years as my former and current company and they are truly phenomenal partners. They are much more than just vendors.

Pros

Negotiatus is incredible. They truly help businesses scale and consolidate while saving $$$ on product spend. Their customer service team is ready to handle all client needs 24/7 and they are constantly innovating and upgrading.

Cons

At first, reporting was a bit tedious but they have made significant improvements. They are always listening to customer feedback.

Alexander from Serendipity Labs, Inc.

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Pros

Easy to consolidate invoicing Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously Support is responsive

Cons

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents) Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

Rachel from SLT

Pros

Super easy to add products and have one concise system for all products.

Cons

Having issues with delivery and knowing when things are going to be delivered. Could use more guidance on what products to choose and finding a good price point.

Centralize your purchases

They are always responsive. Tracking items and returns can be a bit of a process.

Pros

The ability to purchase items from multiple vendors but have all the spend organized and categorized.

Cons

I'm not certain we actually achieve price savings.

Reasons for Switching to Negotiatus

Wanted to be able to have a holistic view of our spend and be able to break down by category. Also wanted to limit spend amount based on position.

Chelsea from Serendipity Labs

Super intuitive system. Excellent customer support

Positive! I use Negotiatus weekly and feel I am able to find everything I need for the office in one place.

Pros

I like how easy it is to find the product I am looking for. The delivery tracking is also extremely helpful so I can have a better idea as to when my supplies will arrive.

Cons

Sometimes I am sent the wrong product, but customer support always send a replacement in a very timely manner.

Maxwell from Heyday

Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!

Place orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!

Pros

I like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.

Cons

My only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.

Stephanie from Orangetheory Fitness

Pleased customer for over 2 years!

It's been great over the last couple of years because I can set budgets or my locations and see what they are ordering before I allow the order to be approved.

Pros

For the products we order regularly it is nice to know that they will price compare and get us the best value for our money.

Cons

Sometimes the substitutions are not good ones or quantity too high.

Reasons for Switching to Negotiatus

Sounded like negotiatus would be able to be more competitive.

Chelsey from SoulCycle

Been using Negotiatus for years!

Great software! Great service overall!

Pros

We've been using Negotiatus for years! We've had a great experience! When placing orders we've seen them delivered the very next day! Also we've saved so much money, it's definitely worth it!

Cons

Sometimes we are sent a substitute for an item when the actual item was needed. You do have the option to say you'd rather not substitute though!

Kara from Action Behavior Centers

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Clunky, Products often come used or broken

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

Pros

The ability to copy links from amazon to add new products that aren't listed on the dashboard or product lists.

Cons

The website and technology isn't very intuitive. Items often come in miniature form, for example and ball pop walking toy was ordered and when it arrived it was roughly 4 inches tall. Items often come broken or damaged and returning items is time consuming. Delays in accounting shipping costs and actual costs deducted from budget frequently result in people going over their specified budgets.

Response from Negotiatus

Replied April 2021

Hi Kara, thank you for sharing your feedback, My name is Zach and I'm the CEO at Negotiatus. We hold ourselves to high standards, so I'm really sorry to hear that your experience has been frustrating. While Negotiatus does not ship orders ourselves, we are actively working with your vendor to ensure that the items you receive meet your expectations, and we are happy to issue a full refund for the items you were unhappy with. In addition, our team would love the opportunity to speak with you about your budgeting feedback so that we can deliver a better experience. Please contact me at zach.garippa@negotiatus.com, or give us a call at 646.665.7383.