Browse Negotiatus Reviews

Sarah from PRESS Modern Massage

The Best!

I have used Negotiatus for 3+ years as my former and current company and they are truly phenomenal partners. They are much more than just vendors.

Pros

Negotiatus is incredible. They truly help businesses scale and consolidate while saving $$$ on product spend. Their customer service team is ready to handle all client needs 24/7 and they are constantly innovating and upgrading.

Cons

At first, reporting was a bit tedious but they have made significant improvements. They are always listening to customer feedback.

Shawn from Inst. for the Redesign of Learning

Review of Negotiatus

As with all rollouts, it was difficult in the beginning as there is alot to learn. But, now everyone is accustomed to the process and appreciates all of the record keeping features.

Pros

I like the ability to categorize purchases and run reports to show staff the expenses each month. The staff also like having the itemized listing for record keeping and it reduces the inquiries to the accounting team.

Cons

There is alot to learn in order to use it efficiently and effectively. Would have appreciated more training for administrative team to easily use the various functions.

Reasons for Choosing Negotiatus

We weren't using any products previously... just good old fashioned paper requests with signatures for approvals and then keeping paper copies. I don't recall if the names of the other products that we looked at.

Response from Negotiatus

Replied July 2021

Hi Shawn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our reporting functionality is making your team's life easier! Also, thank you for the feedback about the learning curve. Our team is currently focusing on optimizing our training process to make sure the transition process is as seamless as possible!

Barie from Corepower Yoga

Negotiatus Review

much easier to have all vendors in one platform

Pros

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

Cons

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

Kara from Action Behavior Centers

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Clunky, Products often come used or broken

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

Pros

The ability to copy links from amazon to add new products that aren't listed on the dashboard or product lists.

Cons

The website and technology isn't very intuitive. Items often come in miniature form, for example and ball pop walking toy was ordered and when it arrived it was roughly 4 inches tall. Items often come broken or damaged and returning items is time consuming. Delays in accounting shipping costs and actual costs deducted from budget frequently result in people going over their specified budgets.

Response from Negotiatus

Replied April 2021

Hi Kara, thank you for sharing your feedback, My name is Zach and I'm the CEO at Negotiatus. We hold ourselves to high standards, so I'm really sorry to hear that your experience has been frustrating. While Negotiatus does not ship orders ourselves, we are actively working with your vendor to ensure that the items you receive meet your expectations, and we are happy to issue a full refund for the items you were unhappy with. In addition, our team would love the opportunity to speak with you about your budgeting feedback so that we can deliver a better experience. Please contact me at zach.garippa@negotiatus.com, or give us a call at 646.665.7383.

Khrystopher from Audemars Piguet

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

#1

Love it

Pros

Ease of use and access of the product yes

Cons

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

Alexander from Serendipity Labs, Inc.

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Pros

Easy to consolidate invoicing Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously Support is responsive

Cons

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents) Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

Shelley from CLOUDWYZE, INC.

Negotiatus software review

Pros

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

Cons

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number. Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

Kylie from VASA Fitness

9/15 Review

Overall, the experience has been great.

Pros

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Cons

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

Sara from Corepower Yoga, LLC

Quick and Efficient Ordering

GREAT!

Pros

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Cons

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.

AISSATA from Be Relax

Negotiatus is an easy way to centralize and secure purchases for a retail business like ours

The most important benefit is that we have secure our internal process of supplies order all around this US and Canada (our local managers do not have to go and shop for suppliers either with their own money or with a company card). The software is easy to manage and use once it has been set up.

Pros

Ease of use for every type of user Centralization of information of supplies order for our business that has multiple locations Ease of payment

Cons

Not really clear on the switch in products that happen or not to get less expensive but equal products. Monthly subscription not automatically adjusted to the scope of use each month (that would be additional flexibility for the client that we would appreciate)

Centralize your purchases

They are always responsive. Tracking items and returns can be a bit of a process.

Pros

The ability to purchase items from multiple vendors but have all the spend organized and categorized.

Cons

I'm not certain we actually achieve price savings.

Reasons for Switching to Negotiatus

Wanted to be able to have a holistic view of our spend and be able to break down by category. Also wanted to limit spend amount based on position.

Joe from Hit Promotional Products

Industry: Printing

Purchase fulfillment made easy

I have been very satisfied overall. This is the first time I've used software like this so I cannot compare but I don't see a need to use any other software for my purchasing needs

Pros

I don't have to shop around to find the best available prices on items. Plus it streamlines the ordering process for frequently purchased items.

Cons

Sometimes when items are ordered together but ship separately the order will show as complete and there isn't any way to track the individual shipments.

Courtney from Heyday

Very user friendly

Pros

I love the fact that it has everything we need to order in just an easy search. You can also add notes if something is out of stock or if an item should be your 2nd or 3rd option. I love that I also receive emails when I should expect the delivery.

Cons

Could improve the order history. When you have many co workers you have to go back and search for an email order you placed a few days ago. There should be a filter

Taryn from ZeroCater

Simplified Office Ordering

Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

Pros

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.

Cons

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Mary from Tinuiti

Streamline Office Ordering

Pros

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Cons

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Rachel from SLT

Pros

Super easy to add products and have one concise system for all products.

Cons

Having issues with delivery and knowing when things are going to be delivered. Could use more guidance on what products to choose and finding a good price point.

Kasey from Dig

Easy Consolidated Ordering

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Pros

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Cons

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Per SoulCycle

So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

Pros

The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.

Cons

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Angel from Opendoor Labs

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

Pros

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users. Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Cons

Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.

Great Service

Very happy with this service so far.

Pros

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Cons

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Cynthia from clinton management

Review of Negotiatus

My overall experience is good. I prefer to locate items using the search bar. I don't always find what I need as the description or model number might not be as clear as I prefer.

Pros

I like using a site that allows me to do a one-stop-shopping style process. Grouping items under shopping lists to ensure I order the same thing from the same vendor or find it cheaper from another vendor.

Cons

When the invoice is completed and received it still stays in the queue. this becomes an annoyance when trying to find open, unreceived invoices. It should have an indicator that is closed or fully received without opening the file to check if all parts are received.

Elizabeth from 5WPR

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy To Use! Great Platform

There are many benefits of using Negotiatus! It allowed me to not worry about bugging my boss for her credit card or wasting time punching in numbers. Makes my life super easy and cuts ordering times in half.

Pros

Working as a publicist in the beauty industry, we have to order materials and gifts on behalf of clients all the time. This takes all the guesswork out of it. The platform is super easy to use and I like the fact that the customer service team is super attentive to any problems that arise. They've made my life so much easier. The platform is so convenient and if an item is out of stock it helps to choose a similar item. Also love the fact that it helps my company save money on materials!

Cons

I don't like that sometimes tracking takes a while to show up.

Chelsea from Serendipity Labs

Super intuitive system. Excellent customer support

Positive! I use Negotiatus weekly and feel I am able to find everything I need for the office in one place.

Pros

I like how easy it is to find the product I am looking for. The delivery tracking is also extremely helpful so I can have a better idea as to when my supplies will arrive.

Cons

Sometimes I am sent the wrong product, but customer support always send a replacement in a very timely manner.

Maxwell from Heyday

Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!

Place orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!

Pros

I like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.

Cons

My only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.

Patrick from Alliance Physical Therapy Partners

Simple, Efficient, Effective

Overall we've been very satisfied with Negotiatus. The ease of use and responsive customer service have made our experience very positive.

Pros

With over 100 locations our company was looking for a platform to consolidate and simplify the ordering of products we need. Negoatiatus has centralized all of our vendors into one easy order product catalog.

Cons

Thus far we haven't been on the platform long enough to validate the ROI, but our forecasts look favorable.

Jamie from VASA Fitness Saratoga Springs

Helpful way to order all products from one vendor!

Before COVID awesome. After COVID a little rough, but only because so much product is on back order.

Pros

I no longer have to go to multiple sites to order our club supplies.

Cons

Updates on out of stock inventory our not accurate.

Stephanie from Orangetheory Fitness

Pleased customer for over 2 years!

It's been great over the last couple of years because I can set budgets or my locations and see what they are ordering before I allow the order to be approved.

Pros

For the products we order regularly it is nice to know that they will price compare and get us the best value for our money.

Cons

Sometimes the substitutions are not good ones or quantity too high.

Reasons for Switching to Negotiatus

Sounded like negotiatus would be able to be more competitive.

Chelsey from SoulCycle

Been using Negotiatus for years!

Great software! Great service overall!

Pros

We've been using Negotiatus for years! We've had a great experience! When placing orders we've seen them delivered the very next day! Also we've saved so much money, it's definitely worth it!

Cons

Sometimes we are sent a substitute for an item when the actual item was needed. You do have the option to say you'd rather not substitute though!

Tyler from VASA Fitness

I love it!

Pros

I love it because it is easy to navigate. It is easy to teach new team members to use as well

Cons

I dont really have anything negative to say about the product

Mariya from Cumming Management Group, Inc

Platform Review

I like the fact that we can get savings and substitutions to fill our orders promptly

Pros

Ease of billing and transparency as well as reports features

Cons

I cannot always tell what products are out of stock and many times items get canceled resulting in additional shipping fees. Additionally there is lack of visibility on delivery times prior to actually placing an order.

Reasons for Choosing Negotiatus

mindy from Action behavior centers

Negotiatus Review

Overall I like the system. It took a little bit of time to use a new system. But once you get used to it, it is very easy and convenient to use.

Pros

The catalog of materials is something that is nice to look through but at times can take a while to search for specifically what you need. However, you can make your own lists of products within the program which makes it nice for ordering materials that are used often.

Cons

Adding needed materials that were not previously listed or trying to find specific materials to order.

Tori from solidcore

Super easy for business

LOVE

Pros

Love this site. It makes ordering monthly supplies extremely easy!

Cons

Making sure the order ships to the correct address can be tricky.

LaShaun from Snow Joe

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

So far my experience has been a good one.

Pros

The ease of inputting your item and getting the best price without having to do all the work of sourcing yourself. I also like that you can keep track of your purchases, create lists for specific locations and schedule the orders to process on specific dates.

Cons

Not being able to easily make edits once you've added a item to your product list.

Shaun from Wecare Group

Wecare

Onboarding and training were seamless and well planned. I love that our team is only ordering from the platform and not 3rd party sites.

Pros

Having all products and ordering centralized in one platform, easy to use for our staff.

Cons

At times orders will stay in the souring/active orders for 2-3 days when they were approved right away by an approver

Great experience with Negotiatus

Negotiatus is an effortless way to save money.

Pros

Negotiatus was easy to set up among our numerous offices. I like that we can see just how much we've saved since starting Negotiatus.

Cons

The one challenge I've found is the ability to block items from being purchased.

Mark from ShipMonk

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

ShipMonk

Pros

Interface with vendors, reporting capabilities

Cons

product receiving features financial coding of orders

Juan from Outpatient Physical Therapy

Overall, satisfied

Pros

The software is relatively to use. Adding to products is simple and products are delivered quickly.

Cons

Not sure where to find how much I've spend on my individual clinic's budget each month.