What are Oberlo users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Oberlo software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"I most like to Oberlo is it offer free course to learn dropship. Inclusively it's awesome software."
  • icon"This tool has lots of good features like video content, tools for generating good meaningfully and attractive names for business."
  • icon"The most thing I like in Oberlo areas below. This App provides you to create pricing rules and setup pricing for bulk products very easily."
  • icon"Aliexpress is supported only so it is the main point that disappointed me. No possibility to work on a standalone website."
  • icon"The only thing is that we are un-aware of the product quality that your drop shippers are delivering to customers. Also, we can't track the shipment and delivery time of orders."
  • icon"Their chat support is little slow or poor. The only one integration with Shopify no any other integration with oberlo."

Browse all Oberlo Reviews

• Have you used Oberlo and would like to share your experience with others?

Ankit

April 2022

My Experience with Oberlo

Pros

*Easy to import products from Aliexpress to store with Oberlo. *We get the direct button to import on the product page of Aliexprees.

Cons

In starting, I did face problems while connecting Ali express with Oberlo.

Maulik

Outstanding & Fantastic Dropshipping App

I highly recommended using Oberlo for your Dropshipping Business, because It is the best and one only that provides too many fabulous features for Dropshipping than other providers. like Spocket, Dropshippo, etc. The one main important is It is free for up to 500 Products, so you don't have to pay any single penny for starting your Business.

Pros

The most thing I like in Oberlo areas below: - This App provides you to create pricing rules and setup pricing for bulk products very easily. - I can track my all sales with Oberlo. - I can change product descriptions, titles, and images easily. - I can also change product supplier in Oberlo.

Cons

The below things that Oberlo should improve that are: - There is no chance to work on other sites than Shopify. - Only Aliexpress is supported.

jason

March 2022

Oberlo(2022) review

Product import and dropshipping

Pros

Oberlo has been a flawless chain product supplier for my store, I have been using this product for 2+ years and I'm totally satisfied working with it. Its ease of use is what entices me and its effectiveness for imports. This is an app every beginner drop shipper should use. In just a few seconds, you get to saturate your store with quality products. really works well on Ali Express.

Cons

At times the app bugs, causing a delay in-order delivery. The chat services have totally gone sluggish - that's where I give them a poor rating.

khan

Industry: Writing and Editing

fantastic

Pros

This is amazing software that helps me with products prices

Cons

it's just an amazing software for helping me buy product

Reasons for choosing Oberlo

Its easy to use

Sven

Oberlo is a must have

Oberlo is a must have for Shopify dropshipping. The amount of stuff this software allows you to do is pretty awesome and it just means a lot to have that kind of software (the kind that cuts your time spending by 90%). Just awesome, be sure to use it.

Pros

Oberlo is awesome. Free for up to an unreachable amount of products. The hassle free instant setup with Shopify for dropshipping through aliexpress. You can edit products in bulk even before importing them to your Shopify store. You can set specific pricing parameters for changes to your suppliers product and even import products straight from the software itself. It even has an integrated tracker for your products and of course E-packet support for faster delivery.

Cons

The only downside to Oberlo is the software only supports Shopify and that is the only E-commerce platform you can use it on.

Preet

The Best Platform for Dropshippers

Overall I want to conclude that The Oberlo is very best and effective platform for Dropshipping business and we can do easily dropshipping business via Shopify integration or any other website. I highly recommended it for dropshipping as a beginner.

Pros

The most things I like in Oberlo are: 1. Easy Product Customization 2. Easy Shipment tracking 3. Change Product suppliers 4. Pricing Automation can be done easily with just a few clicks

Cons

The few things that I don't like in Oberlo are: 1. Aliexpress is supported only so it is the main point that disappointed me. 2. No possibility to work on a standalone website.

Nice !

very usful and helpful by adding oberlo extension to your browser to easy install products to your store. Oberlo is helpful and support also in providing you with advices and blogs to improve your product experience. very nice tools to edit and modify prices and products.

Pros

Oberlo is software that helps people working in Shopping and dropshipping business , with Oberlo you are able to set check out & Shipping , Quick and easy set up , adding all features like accepting credit cards or paypal , you can manage your products prcies, description, and method of payment .

Cons

You can connect it to shopify and in this case it will reduce the advatage of oberlo as you can depend totally on shopify platform for all amendment and changes to the product.

Leonardo

Small Business Owner Review

Oberlo is the best software for dropshipping. I've tried several others, and Oberlo is the simplest to use and yet the most effective. They also offer some valuable training if you are starting with dropshipping.

Pros

Oberlo widened the range of products I can offer in my shop without worrying about inventory, improving its profitability, and making the most of the investment I make on my online presence.

Cons

If you are not careful when using Oberlo for dropshipping, you might damage your shop reputation if you don't select your suppliers on AliExpress carefully.

Kenil

Effective Platform for Dropshipping Product

Oberlo is the one easiest plugin or platform for my fashion dropshipping business. It saves lot of time by importing all products to Shopify with just one click. I highly recommended to use this platform or plugin for your dropshipping business.

Pros

The following features that I love are: 1. Very easy and clean user-friendly interface. 2. Easy to import any product from aliexpress. 3. There is no charge to start a dropshipping business.

Cons

The two things that I least like are: 1. Their chat support is little slow or poor. 2. The only one integration with Shopify no any other integration with oberlo.

Mahek

Useful Platform for Drop shipping.

Pros

Oberlo- the best drop shopping platform for the fast growing e-commerce business. Also, it is the most easiest platform for the beginners to get start for their new business. It provides a free plan for starting their new business for the e-commerce platform. The most amazing feature is the clean and easy interface.

Syed Mustafa

The Most important Chrome Extension for Dropshipping

I used Oberlo while dropshipping from AliExress. It helped me get the pictures and product description of every product I tried to sell. And it worked like a charm.

Pros

It makes it easy to import all the products with the description and all images from Ali express. The extension also puts a green outline on the products that offer epacket shipping which is also very cool.

Cons

It doesn't have any drawbacks, it could be better though by also showing which countries the epacket shipping is supported for.

Ian

A must for dropshippers

I am just getting started and this is allowing me to find and connect a large range of products that would have taken months to do without having the time saving functionalities and precautions of Oberlo.

Pros

Oberlo is incredible for its ability to synch products into your store from available stores working with dropshippers. That takes so much time out of your work to get products launched, so it is a great tool to have.

Cons

I did not like that they are discontinuing relations with American suppliers who would have been able to provide much faster shipping times.

Patel

Most Easiest Plugin to use

I would recommend you that, you must try this freely available platform for expanding their market for greater profit.

Pros

The simple and clean interface of this platform attracts me the most. Also, It provides the FREE starter plan for the users to land up their business in the initial phase. It has wide range of products and suppliers. Thus, the ease of usage is the most advantageous one for this most demanding platform.

Cons

For any platform, an Chat support is must. The only missing thing in this platform is the chat support. if it supports chat support the most of the users would raise their queries and can get a quick response for the product.

Jay

Absolute Platform for Dropshippers

I can say it's perfect plateform for Dropshipping purpose.

Pros

The extension of oberlo is awesome, it suggest best product with perfect price and specification. Oberlo is easy to use and need only some clicks to use it. I most like to Oberlo is it offer free course to learn dropship. Inclusively it's awesome software.

Cons

I most unlike thing is it's can not be integrated another of spotify or aliexpress. Other than it's fine.

pavan

Best drop shipping for our business

Very nice and very easy to operate and i think best growth can be done through it for our business to make successfull and they are very helpful in any problem is happned they solved quickly with good feedback.

Pros

Best thing is easily get products for sell online and what you search give us best results of it so its very easy to choice right product and we can track our order with integrated order tracking and have best tool for adding mark which saves lots of time and by one click we can take from supplier and give to the customer.

Cons

In this we can't add products from Amazon,ebay,or etsy so this one point but the main Ali express they provide from there we can add products so it's better otherwise no problem is occured till now it's very good genuine.

Mayuly

for dropshipping beginners

Pros

I enjoy the feature of being able to link aliexpress to your oberlo account and having them fulfill orders.

Cons

The prices on aliexpress changes constantly sometimes daily so you need to make sure you’re constantly maintaining a healthy enough profit margin.

Ayoub

The Future of dropshipping

The main problem i am solving with oberlo is: to import product directly with images and description, which helped me save a lot of time ,and provide me with the trusted store from aliexpress

Pros

Oberlo allows you to import products directly from aliexpress into your shopify strore,and ship it directly to your customer ,furthermore the most thing that I like is that oberlo filter and provide a list of the Blacklisted sellers to avoid a lot of problems

Cons

the main downside of oberlo is: that's available only with shopify store ,I hope it will be available with woocommerce store ,more than that Oberlo can’t import products from other platforms other than AliExpress.

Luiz Gustavo

Industry: Sporting Goods

Practical and objective

Pros

Its integration with applications like shopify greatly enhances my store's ordering process.

Cons

Difficulty in editing products already launched in the store.

Ivonne

Products

My experience has been good so far, I hope it stays that way

Pros

I like the way I can dropship and manage the products in my store, I also love the templates it has and the adaptability to other applications.

Cons

So far I like everything it offers for the development of my store

The great tool for starters

Pros

Cons

All things are good except one. There should be a live chat option integrated.

Oberlo