All Spendwise Reviews

Hospitality, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed November 2022

Best Purchase Order Software

PROS

Spendwise is the best. I have been using Ever since I have been using it in my office I can see a significant change it's a fast, one-point system where I can do my inventory raise a purchase order, track history compare products cost get all my invoices in the same system. The best part is since it's online also I can open it from any place and be updated. It's the most logical software which is out there.

CONS

It is a 5-star software. I like the software as it has helped me grow. Mostly it has saved me lots of time and man-hours searching for invoices at year-end tax time.

Kameile

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

User Friendly

PROS

What I like most about Spendwise is it is simple to use with a friendly interface. The reporting is easily customizable, organized, and easy to navigate.

CONS

Spendwise works great for us with no major issues.

Jack

Environmental Services

Reviewed September 2016

Opinion on sales order

Works fine. Needs a keep me signed in box Overall quality is good. Can easily work all the drop down menus. Stores customers information which is nice to have to create every time

PROS

Creating sales order and drop down menu. Hold customer name which is nice not to have to create each time

CONS

Doesn't stay logged in Make it easier to save and do new sales order after you finished one Needs to hold more customer names

Thank you for your feedback. The system should allow you to stay logged in if you want as well as save a sales order and create a new one at once by clicking the "Save & New" button. The system should also allow you to save an unlimited number of customer names. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and resolve.

Replied September 2016

Jack

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Accounting

PROS

Easy to learn and use. It is so helpful.

Reason for choosing Spendwise

Easy to learn and use. It is so helpful.

Eric

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Cloud-based PO System that fits our needs.

Spendwise does exactly what I need it to do, without any bloat. I don't have to maintain an on-prem PO solution and the database backend stuff that comes with it.

PROS

Easy to make PDFsnd email them.Going back to edit or copy previous purchase orders.

CONS

Being able to pre-define a department list would be nice, but not a dealbreaker. If it's there it hasn't jumped out at me.

Reasons for switching to Spendwise

One of our PO programs was written by an on-site developer who moved on and we were not able to maintain the program. The next one was an Access database that kept breaking and losing POs.

Johnny

Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 11-50 employees

Great Program

Overall it had been great!

PROS

Easy to use for making Purchase Orders, also easy to navigate to find past PO's.

CONS

N/A No cons with using this program, everything works good.

Yuniet

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Purchase order and bills success

PROS

The product is easy to use, and you can organize your spendwide with different companies with their different vendors

CONS

When I started using the spend wise was hard for me to close the purchase order, basically when you received a lot of bills at the same time, but after I started using it more often it was smoother and faster

Isabelle

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Love Spendwise!

PROS

Easy to use and navigate, very user friendly. Clean and simple structuring of the system makes it super easy to differentiate between POs.

CONS

Nothing really, it is very pleasant to use and I use it weekly to do my ordering, and I don't really have any negative thoughts about it

Patricia

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Recommend!

PROS

Spendwise has made tracking our purchasing so much easier. We can now create reports that give us real time data.

CONS

We haven't fully implemented it to the field, not sure if we will but that is an internal issue.

Reason for choosing Spendwise

Great Value

Susan

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Spendwise is a solid, affordable procurement program

PROS

ease of use, customization ability and affordability

CONS

We are quite happy with Spendwise and can't think of anything offhand

Reasons for switching to Spendwise

We were looking for something we could expand on from our in house web solution

Anna

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2016

Good software that we don't utilize enough!

My company mainly uses your software as a PO creation tool. I know that you have a lot of reporting and accounting tools and other tools that we don't use that we definitely could/should. The software works well for us to simply create POs with easy fill-in-the blanks for saved company names and information so multiple people can use it as an address book, essentially. We then have a record that shows all POs we've placed over time as well, across multiple users. What we don't use very well is the accounting tools - we don't really categorize or use the reports at all for accounting purposes. We have a whole accounting team who keeps track of that type of thing in Quickbooks. Our Operations team is who uses your software for the most part for ease of creating POs and also record keeping for basic PO information. Giving you 4 stars across the board for the product - it seems pretty user friendly in general. Maybe not enough tutorial type information, that could be helpful, but I haven't really gone looking for it. Giving you 5 starts for customer service because you were very responsive when I did have a question.

PROS

Pretty straightforward and clean

CONS

Could use more tutorials

Thank you for your feedback Anna! We would love for you guys to use Officewise for all of your accounting needs and think that you would like it much better than QuickBooks but we might be a little bias:). That said we have many customers who use our system along with QuickBooks like you do which is just fine too. I agree with your point about having more tutorials and other support tools, we are currently working on these things and will make them available within the next few months.

Replied September 2016

Robin

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2017

The software was recently changed. I believe the initial software used was much more user-friendly.

We now have a paperless process in executing POs. The process is now more efficient, we maintain a history on our purchases and the time saved is better served on other projects.

PROS

The software allows a paperless and more efficient process in ordering items. The approval hierarchy is great.

CONS

Some changes to the website adds some difficulty in maneuvering through to find other pages. Example, I had to edit the authorization of a new hire and it took me a while to find where that section was moved to.

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned we did make some changes to the user interface of our system a few months ago which we believe will make it better going forward. We understand and appreciate that it can take some time for existing users to get use to the changes and apologize for any inconvenience. We are not planning to make any other significant changes to the user interface and hope that the new help center we launched along with the changes makes it easier to adapt to the new user interface.

Replied May 2017

Jake

Reviewed February 2019

Great Application for Monitoring POs

PROS

OfficeWise is pretty easy to use, even if you aren't familiar with their UI. Everything is in the right place and has solid basic functionality.

CONS

Would like the ability to close multiple POs at once. No native support for Invoices to come through the system.

Thank you for your feedback. To close multiple POs at once please complete the following steps: 1) Log in to your account, 2) Click Purchase orders in left menu, 3) Check box to left of purchase orders you want to close, 4) Click on More button at top of page, and 5) Click Close in dropdown. Not exactly sure what you mean by no native support for invoices to come through the system but will follow-up with you to see if we can come up with a solution.

Replied March 2019

Brian

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Perfect Fit

Overall, very happy with the service and forms. Professional and easy to use.

PROS

We primarily use this software for purchase orders and tracking. This was implemented with an older staff that had trouble integrating technology into some of their everyday tasks. This was easy to use and did not overcomplicate the process. Good customer service that actually responds to e-mails.

CONS

Some updates have changed the layout of the forms a bit, adding some options which probably works well for others but is not used by our staff.

Randy

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Overall review

PROS

Ability to easily add items. Always available with easy login from any computer. Good ability to edit items without having to create new ones.

CONS

A cumbersome search feature that won't always work, especially if some label is already existing in a box at the top of the page. Sometimes the search feature just returns blank returns. Need more searchable fields in the top header. Need the ability to rename fields and then be able to search them in the top header.

Thank you for your feedback Randy! I agree that we could make improvements to search although what is currently available should be working. I will follow-up with you directly to resolve any issues with the current search functionality and further discuss what we can do to improve in the future.

Replied June 2018

Daphne

Reviewed December 2017

It's easy to find what you need and to submit POs.

it's an easy way to keep track of POs and I can go back and research or find POs and re-print or mark as received.

PROS

the ease of use and the ability to copy POs. I love that I can copy POs that I make to the same vendor and though I need to edit it, it is much easier than starting a new PO.

CONS

that if I am in my inbox, I have to go to 2 screens in order to access POs, I wish I was able to access POs on the sidebar, but I can only get to other boxes in my inbox (submitted, rejected, pending, etc)

Thank you for your feedback Daphne! I see what you are saying about 2 clicks to get from your inbox to list of POs and will discuss internally to see what we can do about making it one click.

Replied December 2017

Carlos

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Easy to use platform on a day to day basis.

Easy PO creation and tracking.

PROS

Search function is great to find other users PO's. The interface is very well done and easy to find what you need.

CONS

Certain restrictions at specif user levels are not customizable. The approval process could be improved on.

Thank you for your review Carlos! We are always looking for ways to improve Officewise and appreciate your feedback. I will follow-up with you directly to see what we can do to improve user access customizations and the approval process.

Replied July 2017