All Order.co Reviews

Taryn

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Simplified Office Ordering

Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

PROS

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.

CONS

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Shawn

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Review of Negotiatus

As with all rollouts, it was difficult in the beginning as there is alot to learn. But, now everyone is accustomed to the process and appreciates all of the record keeping features.

PROS

I like the ability to categorize purchases and run reports to show staff the expenses each month. The staff also like having the itemized listing for record keeping and it reduces the inquiries to the accounting team.

CONS

There is alot to learn in order to use it efficiently and effectively. Would have appreciated more training for administrative team to easily use the various functions.

Reason for choosing Order.co

We weren't using any products previously... just good old fashioned paper requests with signatures for approvals and then keeping paper copies. I don't recall if the names of the other products that we looked at.

Hi Shawn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our reporting functionality is making your team's life easier! Also, thank you for the feedback about the learning curve. Our team is currently focusing on optimizing our training process to make sure the transition process is as seamless as possible!

Replied July 2021

Siena

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

I'm not satisfied

My overall experience has been awful. This platform is stressing me out and giving me so many issues. I feel like we are wasting money every month on our subscription, I'm happy we signed on at a time that guaranteed us our subscription fees back if we don't like the service. You guys have not saved me any money and have only cost me money and time.

PROS

I like being able to purchase from several different vendors all on one platform and have one invoice weekly to give to accounting rather than a couple dozen.

CONS

Your substitution preferences cause us to purchase items for 2-8 times more what I had originally selected. If there is an issue with an invoice, I feel it's impossible to get help. You have items mislabeled causing there to be one item expected to be delivered but a different item is delivered. On top of that, it will cause inventory issues because my records will show I should have ___ amount of an item when I don't. Order tracking is overall okay, but there's some items I have yet to receive tracking for. When I don't receive tracking for an item and it has not been delivered, Obviously I don't want to pay for it... yet I have invoices that still need to be taken care of. If I am using your google extension to plug the exact item I want, why is it substituting items that are SO far off.

Hi Siena, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review of Negotiatus! We appreciate your feedback and I'm really sorry to hear that your experience with us has been frustrating. We'd love to help improve your experience with Negotiatus, so if you're comfortable, please email me at allison.reich@negotiatus.com and I'll connect you with the right Negotiatus team member to work through all of your concerns. Thanks so much. Allison, Marketing @ Negotiatus

Replied January 2022

Sonia

Wholesale, 5,001-10,000 employees

Huzzah

PROS

I like the ease of use. It's nice having multiple options with purchasing from various vendors.

CONS

I do not get tracking info until the day the item is going to be delivered. I would like tracking as soon as possible.

Hey Sonia! We really appreciate you taking the time to review Order.co. We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. You can see all tracking information in the "Order Tracking" dashboard on the Analytics page. Hopefully utilizing that dashboard could help you better understand the shipment statuses of your orders far in advance. You'll also be happy to know that we're actively improving our tracking information notifications, and you should see some significant improvements soon. We're excited to continue working with you and thanks again for taking the time to review us. Best, The Order.co Team

Cala

Retail, 11-50 employees

Functional. Simple.

As titled, it is functional and simple. I'm not sure what else I would need from a service like this.

PROS

Ordering from one platform, where I can save frequently needed items, makes managing inventory for the store a breeze. Adding items that aren't within the system is simple as well and I've never had an issue.

CONS

Shipping times take longer than going directly through Amazon at times. Still quick enough, with ordering products well enough in advance. This would be the one minor setback. If you were in a rush to get something shipped asap, it could cause an issue. If you are organized with your inventory, this won't be an issue.

Hi Cala, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're so happy to hear that Order.co makes purchasing and managing inventory a breeze! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're sorry to hear that, occasionally, delivery takes longer than anticipated. We encourage all users with time-sensitive orders to make a note of the time constraints in the "shipping preferences" section on the checkout page. Leaving that note for our team will help us troubleshoot any delays. The Order.co team is excited to continue working with you and your organization, and thanks again for the kind review. -The Order.co Team

Matt

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Pretty Decent

This has allowed me to put some ordering responsibility on department heads themselves. Not worrying about office supplies has allowed me to create real cost savings for our organization. Also no more credit card statements to balance so bonus points for that.

PROS

This software is intuitive and customizable for your application. We don't have a company cc, so this is our go-to web sourcing program. It has easy product uploads and can source from virtually any web-store.

CONS

Product upload does require a link to the specific product needed. This can get tricky with drop-down selections like clothing size or hardware specs. These always take longer to process.

Mary

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Streamline Office Ordering

PROS

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

CONS

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Natalia

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing platform

PROS

What I like the most about Order.com is the accessibility I have to quickly order by category while at the same time being able too see how much spending I have left ton my budget.

CONS

I wish I could see the tracking for the Amazon orders, the page makes me go on Amazon for it and I don't have an account.

Danielle

Farming, 51-200 employees

I love ordering from Order

I've never had any problems with Order. I've not heard of any of my fellow team members having issues, either. Thank you for a seamless and pleasant experience!

PROS

My favorite part of Order is the Order Chrome Extension that allows users to add products from any google chrome url directly to the Order cart. Two clicks and you're done!

CONS

I'm going to be honest - the ONLY thing that disappoints me about Order was when the name was changed from Negotiatus. 'I'm going to order on Order" - sounds a bit silly. Luckily, my only complaint does not actually change the functionality of the site. Order is wonderful!

Hi Danielle, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're so happy you enjoy using our Chrome extension! Feedback like this goes a long way, and we're really grateful. The Order.co team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Shelley

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Negotiatus software review

PROS

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

CONS

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number. Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

Barie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Negotiatus Review

much easier to have all vendors in one platform

PROS

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

CONS

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

Lauren

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Helpful Customer Service

PROS

Whenever I've had to reach out to Negotiatus, they are always very prompt in their response, friendly, and helpful. Every software is going to have issues here and there, but what sets a company apart is how quickly and efficiently they are able to address any issues.

CONS

There are some reporting & visibility issues I've come across having all of our invoices for seven entities under one log in. I wish there were better "at a glance" features so you can easily view one entity's outstanding invoices and credit memos.

Sara

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Quick and Efficient Ordering

GREAT!

PROS

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

CONS

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.

Cynthia

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Review of Negotiatus

My overall experience is good. I prefer to locate items using the search bar. I don't always find what I need as the description or model number might not be as clear as I prefer.

PROS

I like using a site that allows me to do a one-stop-shopping style process. Grouping items under shopping lists to ensure I order the same thing from the same vendor or find it cheaper from another vendor.

CONS

When the invoice is completed and received it still stays in the queue. this becomes an annoyance when trying to find open, unreceived invoices. It should have an indicator that is closed or fully received without opening the file to check if all parts are received.

Courtney

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Very user friendly

PROS

I love the fact that it has everything we need to order in just an easy search. You can also add notes if something is out of stock or if an item should be your 2nd or 3rd option. I love that I also receive emails when I should expect the delivery.

CONS

Could improve the order history. When you have many co workers you have to go back and search for an email order you placed a few days ago. There should be a filter

Tanya

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

It does make things easier.

PROS

That I can do all of my supplies and ordering from a central location.

CONS

That it is such a process to add stuff and that tracking is not great.

Adam

Farming, 201-500 employees

Order.co is GREAT!

I receive parts and materials to get the jobs done. I receive great service and experience with your highly engaged support team regularly. I appreciate it!!

PROS

Features are easy. I love the icon on my home page to easily add products to my cart and list.

CONS

Order.co is highly used by many people across the business. I do not have any complaints with Order.

Reason for choosing Order.co

Order is #1!!!

501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2023

Order helps our purchasing team track

I see the benefit, but sometimes it's not the most efficient way to get what the team needs.

PROS

Once an item is added to Order is easy to order and allows for me to approve the needs of our team.

CONS

The company changed its name and talking about purchases is really confusing with the name "Order". I wish they hadn't chosen to change.

Lacey