• Pros

• "The customer support is brilliant and very quick in solution. "

• "Precoro is great. For me, the best thing is that this software is easy to use, reduces working time and helps me do time-consuming tasks."

• "In Precoro I like easy creating Purchase Request and Purchase Order; Purchase cost centers autoallocation; Creating reports, that we can easily import in our ERP to track spendings"

• Cons

• "It's enough hard to interact with suppliers throw Precoro - they haven't got an account to manage my orders"

• "for my company it would be better if Precoro was a local-machine software. Don't like to depend on the Internet. "

• "It is not very popular yet and sometime it takes time to connet with those. who use C1 "

Browse Precoro Reviews

Kapil from IndiQube

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Best Procure to Pay solution in the market with this cost

Overall, it is very nice and handy tool.

Pros

1. Price 2. Configuration feasibility 3. Workflow management 4. User level access and configuration is simply superb, for sure you will not get this feature with this amount.

Cons

1. PR/PO approval should be more configurable, currently it is based on the price, should also be based on the type, dimension of the product as well. 2. Budgeting should also be possible to the location level.

Response from Precoro

Replied August 2018

Kapil, thank you very much for the review! Our budgeting module does work on the location level in fact. Our Customer Success Team will help you to set up the budgets according to your company's needs!

Yana from Netpeak

August 2016

I highly recommend Precoro for its great analytics and reports

We use Precoro in our 4 offices to analyse all the spendings around the company. Precoro helps us to track all the spendings, beginning with office purchases and ending with Internet connection. Each employee has his own Precoro account and they make purchase requests, that I approve and send to suppliers directly from Precoro. The most useful feature for me as the responsible purchaser is great spend analytics and reports.

Pros

Our employees really like simple and pretty catalog of goods and services that they can request. Analytics helps me to report CFO about our spendings any time. I think, that the time I spend from making a request to buy and pay bills has decreased and there's a bit less chaos in making purchase request - now they use only Precoro, instead of email, paper, phone etc.

Olga from JUSV Sperco Ukraine

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

August 2016

Gratitude for the effective collaboration

We use this software for order office materials and other services daily and have a lot of advantages. The most important is that we can control the orders of our employees and limit the budget.

Pros

1. Easy use. 2. Quick order of goods and services. 3. Client support. 4. Opportunity to compare prices from different suppliers. 5. Budget control. 6. Reporting on the orders.

Cons

Response from Precoro

Replied August 2016

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review!

Great software for managing your budgets

Going over budget was the biggest problem for us. Everything was on paper and hard to track. We have been receiving the invoices from suppliers for not budgeted purchases. Precoro helped us to get control over the spendings with the approval and budget features.

Pros

The system is fast in implementation and has a very user-friendly interface. It was quite easy for our people to get used to Precoro. It has good budgeting functionality and flexible approval which helped us to configure our specific process. I like that everything is in the cloud and you are not buried under the pile of paper.

Cons

You cannot delete some of the data like cost center, it can be hidden or disabled only.

David from ZOOT a.s.

Precoro review

Our overall experience is very good. The software is user friendly, easy to use with very good support.

Pros

The customer support is brilliant and very quick in solution.

Cons

Unfortunately it is not possible to disable unused items in counters. But I believe, this will be solved soon.

Response from Precoro

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the review. We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Zoriana from ZEPPELIN

Industry: Utilities

August 2016

Great purchasing tool, really easy in use

We use Precoro every day to create POs and send them directly to suppliers. The best feature for us is allocation of purchases on cost centers. I really like friendly interface, the product is easy to setup and configure. Also we integrated Precoro with our ERP SAP and Microsoft Dynamics to get all spending data in one place.

Pros

Cons

I can't import images in my suppliers' catalog, I can only add them one by one

Marybeth from Freelan and Sons

Industry: Building Materials

Wonderful replace for some of the popular but hulking programs

Our small business besided to try some new software and we are completely satisfied with this new and easy product. It is easier to use for any unexperienced user and works nimble. Thanks to Precoro clouds it became more handy to connect data with our branches and partners.

Pros

Easy, fast and cloudy database

Cons

I've been using Precoro for several months. The software meets my expectations - improves my work.

With Precoro, I save time. This software streamlines my work. In the past, I devoted more time to tasks that I now realize faster.

Pros

Cons

As a software user - I have no objections. As an employee of the purchasing department - the solution could cost less.

Response from Precoro

Replied June 2018

Anna from JYSK

August 2016

Much more efficient procurement with Precoro

Very easy to make repeatable purchases and create customizable reports, that we import to SAP. Also we use contract management with prepayment suppliers.

Pros

Supplier management+contract management, procurement centralization and reports to our erp

Cons

it took two month to connect all the stores

Andrea from Agua Blanca Sustainable Shrimp

Industry: Biotechnology

Functional but still in development

It has helped us to gather all the purchase info in one place, king the process more transparent and accurate.

Pros

Customer service and flexibility to adapt to our current operations.

Cons

Some features are still on development and sometimes it crashes

Response from Precoro

Replied July 2019

Brenda from Orkidstudio LTD

Precoro is just what Orkidstudio Ltd needed!

Precoro has been very helpful with budget tracking; we are able to tell at any one time the status of any one budget thus make solid and on time decisions. Supplier management has also been a plus, its possible on a click of a button to tell the status of supplier accounts, even more helpful with credit accounts - reporting on aged creditors is more accurate and cash-flow projections easier to project. The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk. Paper-printing has been reduced by a huge margin, Approvals done not only promptly but accurately. It is definite we are a more efficient Supply Chain team since we logged onto Precoro! Thankyou!

Pros

Precoro offers a start to end procurement solution - its a software that manages our inventory catalogue, through which user departments would log in their purchase requests, prompt approvals online both at Purchase request and Purchase Order level, monitor budgets, and monitor receipt of goods by user departments and invoices for suppliers by the Accounts Payable department. It has a supplier management module which has proved helpful most especially with management of supplier credit accounts.

Cons

We are yet to figure out the integration of the software with Quickbooks online to ensure a seamless functionality of the software across the board for the Procurement and Finance teams.

Response from Precoro

Replied July 2019

Natale from Bovis Hotels

your best colleague in the purchasing office.

Working in hotels often the buying process is very complex. With the last time we have the opportunity to simplify many things. In addition, the relationship with suppliers is also different. Now it's all much more transparent

Pros

With Precoro all the departments of our Hotel have the ability to make orders quickly and using only one portal

Cons

We've put a lot of articles in front of us. Perhaps the search for products for purchase requisitions should be improved

Response from Precoro

Replied July 2019

Dmytro from Shypshyna

August 2016

In Shypshyna we use Precoro to give access to internal customers in regions

We have 28 regions representatives and 19 office employees working in Precoro. All the representatives sell tires and autobatteries. When they need any of this, they use catalog of Shypshyna's products to request them from warehouse (office employees). There is approval routing of 3 employees.

Pros

Workflow is adjusted. Precoro has friendly UI and our internal representatives easily use it to process purchase requests and make POs from them. Interactive catalog is great, also we can upload report with costcenters into our ERP

Cons

We're waiting for the integration with our warehouse tool to automate all process.

Lei from SupportNinja

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Precoro Review

All in all, the system is helpful. 8/10 since it is not yet integrated with our accounting system.

Pros

It makes all the company requests easier.

Cons

Some of the features do not work properly. Especially the reports.

Response from Precoro

Replied July 2019

Kate from GiftMall

August 2016

approval routing tool for internal and external workflow

we really use Precoro to get requests from our b2b clients and get them through our internal approval process, processing invoices and approving them in Precoro

Pros

catalog, that our b2b clients use to choose appropriate gift card; flexible approval routing; low cost; fast set up

Bachir from AlGorythma

Best Plug-In Procurement SAAS Solution Out There!

Pros

Precoro is easy to implement, user friendly with the more than basic features to help running the business.

Cons

The ability to support complex group structure and approval matrix

Response from Precoro

Replied July 2019

Anastasia from LLC Lexin

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

How I level up my business

Before work prosses in my company looked like a chaos. There were a lot unrecorded expenses, backlogs and so on. But soft ware Precoro gave me decision of all my problems. Now my bussines is just please beause and click on the one buttom and see all nessesary information on my sreen. Moreover due to Precoro I have a lot of free time now.

Pros

simple cost accounting process

Cons

some functions are overabundant

Lilah from Frotmann&Partners

6 months of successful using

Time savings, remote access, visibility of company's spending.

Pros

I use Precoro with my two subordinates. Functionality feeds all our needs. Remote access possibility is handy, I always go to business trips and can approve all in my smartphone.

Cons

It was complicated a bit to move from habitual Excel, but we've done it with customer support manager.

Michael from Curtins

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Saves Time and Money

The main reason why I use Precoro is to combine all the suppliers' catalogs in one. Precoro professionally does the following job. In addition, it is relatively cheap and very easy in use. Buy it try it.

Pros

Price

Liza from Aimbulance

Nice and easy tool

I make all the office supplies purchasing throw Precoro about two years, it's pretty easy to setup and use.

Pros

catalog, easy vendor management

Valentin from TentArt

September 2016

Multilevel approval helps us to manage procurementmore efficient and communicate inside company

Our favorite feature is getting reports with auto allocated cost-centers and import them in our ERP, because it saves a lot of time for us. It would be great if we could integrate it with our warehouse.

Marina from Intego Group

August 2016

precoro spend management review by intego

we maintained purchase request and approval process through precoro. we exit using excel and email to get requests from employees. now we can get reports with all the cost centers any time, not post-factum, so I create reports to ceo in seconds

Pros

cost-center autoallocation, streamlined purchase request and approvement process

Cons

none

Response from Precoro

Replied August 2016

Thanks for your response, Marina!

Taisiya from CTP company

The best program to manage the company's budget

This software has been used for several months. The software interface is very comfortable to use and well thought out by developers Controlling expenditures has become much more easier. Such operations take up a minimum amount of time. Most of the paperwork turned into electronic form. The program has a good function of comparing prices from different suppliers. This skill simplifies the ordering process. Many thanks to customer support. Precoro team respond to all questions very quickly.

Pros

ease of use, good customer support

Iva from Redwerk

Review of Precoro by Redwerk

Comfortable and easy to use tool to purchase all the office stuff, manage rent spendings and review analytics by period.

Pros

PO processing speed

Viktoria from Pristav

August 2016

Great procurement suite that we use each day. It also allows us to control all the spendings and sen

It was enough easy and quickly to setup. Our most valuable functions are approval workflow and vendor consolidation, cause now I work with vendors form only one resource and I don't use excel or skype to manage requests.

Pros

approval workflow; budget limits; pretty good catalogue

Cons

no connection to payment software

John from Scott and May

Time-tested software

Acquiring Precoro is probably the best decision I have done to my business, starting from its emergence. The fact that I can use it with any internet-connected device makes Precoro indispensable product. Being a small-business owner, is easily can log onto the software from any place with Internet access and hence be in constant touch with the latest data available in my company's storage.

Pros

availability, ease of access

Response from Precoro

Replied February 2017

Thank you very much for your comment.

Mariana from Dan-Farm

Industry: Farming

August 2016

good customizable purchasing tool for our two businesses

easy pr and po creating. two-level approving, cost-centers on departments setup, monthly budgeting and catalog

Pros

cheap and fast-to-use and valueable product

Cons

there's no cost centers on budgets

Tanya from "SoapInc"

Industry: Cosmetics

Smoothly cuts paper work by 90%

So easy and intuitive to use! Thank You for developing such a unique product. My small business fully abandoned C1 after purchasing Precoro. I have an online and offline shops and it works perfectly at both for me. Be sure that I reccomend it to my partners and customers.

Pros

Easy, much less errors and data problems than in C1 and Excel

Cons

None found at the moment

Shane from CLARKS

Helpful SaaS for small business

Precoro assists and provides the tool necessary to order/purchase items. Otherwise we would have to use credit. It helps in having a system of locating and keeps an account on specific purchases.

Alex from WorkGo

Really deserves your attention

I am grateful for the privilege to leave a review about this amazing companyt! They invented really good product for a different companies. I am a director of small company, however over 70 people are at my disposal. As you probably know, the ordering prosecc of nessasery things for each employee really takes too much time. And, I think, the best benefit of their program is that you can save the time which is being spent on this prosecc. I really think so, because the time is the most important thing that we have. Of course, I also recommend you to be a customer of this company.

Helen from St. Mary's Hospital

Great purchasing processes optimizer!

As a head physician, I try to find out best ways to optimize work-time of the hospital. When my assistant came and told about Precoro and how it can help as to make purchase contract I was very distrust. But now after only 3 month I can't imagine our work without this service.

Lena from Wow-beauty

A remakable service that is very user-friendly

A month ago i find out about Precoro It company. As it turns out Precoro -is flexible software that takes into account the purchasing activities of a particular company, in my situation is was my and my husband`s company. It helped us directly regulate thw wholesome process of procurement process of the formation of the request for the purchase to pay bills, including to set up a chain of approval or approvals, budgetary limits. I really glad that i find out about this amazing service with totally fair prices

Markus from BRASKA

Works fine

I've been using Precoro for two years now and I can honestly say that they have the best service available for my small business. I used to use Excel and I will never go back. Thanks Precoro, I have more time on generating new ideas for my growing business.

Andrey from Home

Otlino !!!!

I am happy to have the opportunity to use the service Precoro. This service is convenient. Service a modern and easy to install and configure. Beautiful user interface. With service Precoro monitor and analyze the costs of the company is very convenient. Our costs are significantly reduced due Precoro. I plan to install the service Precoro and in the branch of my company.

Robert from Inzpire Limited

Keeps my business successful

I started using Precoro on the recommendation of my friend who is running a mid-sized business. Frankly speaking, I am very grateful to him for the advice, because now my small business is finally brings profit. I am especially pleased with its friendly-user interface and convenient price.

Pros

user-friendly interface

Scott from Oakman Inns & Restaurants Ltd

2 years of successful usage

My employees persuaded me to acquire Precoro 2 years ago. At first it was unusual to see how simple SaaS copes with a whole bunch of difficult tasks that sometimes are beyond the power of skillful employees. With time I get used to smart Precoro application and now can't imagine my company's life without it.

David from BALLY

Worth its money

I've been using Precoro software for three months and absolutely love it. The best thing about the following SaaS is its affordability and usability. For me, Precoro is the convenient service that allows my small business to grow and develop in the right direction without any obstacles. Pros: easy setup

Anton from InvestiveGroup Ltd

Nice soft!

Very interesting soft for accounting. It's really easy and more comfortable to use than 1C or other accounting applications. The greatest advantage of Precoro is cloud mechanism and opportunities for cooperative work. Electronic tables' function is more accessible than Microsoft Excel Tables.

Tiffany from Elvis

Easy to use SaaS

Precoro is extremely easy to use. I enjoy this application because it perfectly helps me to generate purchase orders and create purchase requests without much effort. My team uses it on a daily basis and there are still no problems with it.

Pros

simple SaaS navigation

Ivonne from Middlestone High School

Wonderful software for everyday use

As a school accounter I always had to work with a horrible amount of papers. But with Precoro my job became so easy! I have not to wait for the statistics, it's automatically saved by the program. I really like this software and recommend it to everyone.

Kimberly from Hotel Collection

Improves purchasing operations

Precoro makes it easy for my team to get approvals for the supplies that we need in short terms.

Margaret from PLATO

Keeps me inspired

The implementation of Precoro software was smooth and the support continues to be great! It has made our organization's purchasing process so much easier. Precoro empowers me with the ability to add more strategic value to my company.

Eric from Holiday Extras

Best spend-management software

Once I started my own business I needed software for paying bills and controlling spending. While searching I stopped on Precoro. For me it's the best SaaS to unlock value across existing financial operations and business networks.

Nikita from Broker-consulting

September 2016

Helpful tool to generate and approve requests

Our employees create Purchase Requests and generate POs throw Precoro. They reduce time on making requests with catalog. I, as their manager, get comprehensive control on what is going on in our business.

Bob from Bob Holder

Industry: Medical Devices

New experience in controlling my spendings.

Before meeting with Precoro, I always a self-controlled process of my company purchases. It takes a lot of time and I'm tired... The company has simplified me all these things. Now, instead of me, their software does all the works such as control spendings, work with Excel and 1C. I really recommend this company! :) I am happy to work with them.

Pros

Easy to use Efficiency Support

Nataliia from Notary service

September 2016

Generates real value for our company

Most softwares I searched were not so simple and clear to use as Precoro. I use it to achieve transparency in purchasing and control all the spendings in our company.

Julia from CAMPER

Friendly-user procurement software

The main reason I like Precoro is that it allows my company to scale as fast and as much as needed without replacing costly infrastructure or adding staff.

Mary from KIDDITOP

My favorite procurement SaaS

I found Precoro software great at integrating my warehouse. Moreover, updates are frequently. Therefore, I prefer.