Procurify Reviews

Our advisors have recommended this product 2 times in the last 30 days

Browse Procurify Reviews

Ed from Atlantech Online

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Pros

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Reasons for Choosing Procurify

Nothing offered us all the features and integration to our accounting system.

VIckie from Impact Church

My Current Perspective of Procurify

I have been using this for about three years now and it is getting easier as time passes. I have not used any other software like this so there is nothing to compare it to but I do like that it is user friendly.

Pros

I like being able to easily reorder an item as well as assign it as a recurring order. Also, it is easy to track an item order based on the requester, items name, etc. It gives several ways to find a previous order.

Cons

I would like to not have the same item listed in the history when it is ordered. It would be easier to adjust the info once it is located. Having the same item listed multiple times in the history does not seem beneficial from my point of view and it takes longer to use the version needed for that item.

Response from Procurify

Replied November 2021

Hi Vickie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Luke from Enterprise Automation

Nice interface, good product

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Eric from Eric Jones Sr

Flexibility

Procurify is the second system that I have used, and I feel that it was an improvement for us to switch to this system. After our first year of use, I like that we were able to make some changes that helped our productivity. I hope that after this year, we will understand even better what can help us, and they will be able to make more changes.

Pros

The first year we switched to Procurify, it wasn't easy because it seemed so different from the system I was used to. But it did not take me long to get up to speed with Procurify. I have come to enjoy the layout and ease of having virtual information at my fingertips. We noticed some items that would be beneficial for us to have easier access, and Procurify was able to make the changing which made it more enjoyable to use their system.

Cons

I would like to see the student's balance be present at the end of each page. Sometimes, when working with families, I have to go back to where that posted information is to make sure the student has the funds in their account to do what is desired.

Response from Procurify

Replied November 2021

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with our onboarding process was relatively simple. Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it over to our product team for review. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Ryan from Blue Medora

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

Pros

The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Cons

The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

Response from Procurify

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Brian from Entertainment Project Services

very good product, very good service

generally very good. quick to respond to questions. I assume its a little more set upf ro departements and having some more fluiditiy having it set up for "projects" would be better. Being able to select which projects/codes are applicable or active or inactive for example.

Pros

Simple and easy to navigate and to teach others. Easy to see what we need to see and pull the reports we need to pull

Cons

some speficif formatting. also I'd like to know which vendor an order is supposed to be for when in the "order approval" stage.

Reasons for Choosing Procurify

easiest and simpliest interface. good presentation. good visual design. AND it comes with an app.

Response from Procurify

Replied November 2021

Hi Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform simple and easy to use. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Lucas from OLX Brasil

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Approval structure; Friendly interface; Easy to configure;

Pros

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Cons

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard. If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

Response from Procurify

Replied March 2018

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Jose from Amber Charter School

Amber Charter

Due dates on submitting backup.

Pros

Perfect program that is easy to train on.

Cons

I have not encountered anything negative about this Procurify.

Response from Procurify

Replied November 2021

Hi Jose, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Christa from CA Medical Innovations Institute

Industry: Research

Christa Use of Procurify

Good. It is helpful

Pros

It is easy to use and it has an ordering memory which is nice

Cons

When it is under construction/maintenance and not available

Response from Procurify

Replied November 2021

Hi Christa, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use and helpful. The Procurify Team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Amanda from Blue Ridge Academy

My families love to use Procurify over other ordering systems

Pros

It has easy to find options needed for ordering and pulling reports. All of the information is at my fingertips.

Cons

Nothing, I think this program is great

The organization I work for switched to Procuify

Response from Procurify

Replied November 2021

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! It's great to hear that Procurify is helping you with your ordering and reporting processes. We're excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Dan from Digital Alloys

Industry: Machinery

Procurify helped streamline our startup

Overall, Procurify has been amazing for us. We had a very lengthy process for approval of purchases in the past. Spreadsheet based system that took days to get approval. We also got an email each month to go and retrieve our credit card receipts and get them to accounting. Procurify allows my engineering staff to see when their items have been approved, and when they have been purchased. It also alerts them when the parts are received. Accounting can look at the receiving paperwork and see the packing lists all in one area. The phone App helps tremendously when receiving goods. All in all we are happy with the decision to use Procurify in this critical time our company.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent on procurement, from the time we receive a quote to the paying the invoice.

Cons

There are some features we would like to see. We often do not purchase items without a quote first, we often have several quotes. It would be great to have that implemented into the software.

Reasons for Choosing Procurify

It had most of the functionality that we were looking for at the time of purchase. The phone app based approvals and audit trail, and also the fact that we could tailor the software to our needs.

Rodney from Shawnee Health Service

Corporate Procurement System

Great! Easy transition, better system opposed to the paper requisitions and not much accountability with receipt of material, etc. It's really nice to have the request, approval rules, receiving, accounting, etc. all in one! Our transition Company Wide was really impressive, and we continue to get better each day with all of the functions and capabilities within.

Pros

The software came with an abundance of support. Liftoff training modules for all users, providing training in all roles/functions within. Customer Support was great as we transitioned and went live with the system, and continuously checks in to see if we need anything. The system is user friendly, really self-explanatory with the use and options within.

Cons

Personal Preference--I wish Procurify had the capability to track inventory. So the process would start from the order request and go all the way down to internally checking the item out of inventory upon usage, so then all inventory was accounted for. We're looking at an inventory control system but it would be nice to have all systems in ONE.

Reasons for Choosing Procurify

I didn't take part in that process. This is my personal opinion and should have no bearing or affect on the Corporation that employs me. I've used alternate products/systems in the past (SAP and IQMS) personally speaking, Procurify is much better and easier to learn, etc. There's a customer support team that is really great and informative as where my past experiences I had to be self-taught with no support! I can't say enough how user friendly the software is. Great company with great employees!

Ella from The Entertainer

Super Easy to Explore and Use

I am really happy with this tool. It help us organize everything that we order in our company as it provides us with history and good routing functions as well for automated approval process

Pros

The good thing about this tool is that you can create multiple buckets in order to separate the charges for each markets, especially for company like us. It helping us track ordres from each market and check whether it's still within the budget Navigating your past orders is also super easy. You can check the history of the previously ordered item with their easy filter feature. Routing orders can easily be set up based on business needs, we don't need to email them separately to remind them to approve as all approvers can be reminded through this tool and they get notifcation on emails. The good thing about this is, it has an app. you can view and approve anything even when outside. People in the organization can also raise a question regarding the specific order by commenting on that order itself. This saves time in emailing and taking a screenshot of what are you referring to cause you with this functionility, you can easily click on VIEW LINKS to see which order was that comment is for

Cons

Most of the things are actually good, i can't complain more. If anything, maybe a chat support functionality on the home page of the tool can be added so we can easily reach out to anyone if we have any questions

Robert from Katz Media Group

Great Procurement Product

Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.

Pros

* Cloud based, easy to access. * Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy. * Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders. * Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates. * Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account. * Granular level of permissions access.

Cons

* Search has improved, But there is still no way to find orders based on budget codes. * Reporting is lacking. Instead, I must download a data extract and use a BI reporting tool to supplement. * Lacks the ability to customize display grids for add/remove/change column fields

Mallory from Sancon Contracting Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Software

It has been great. Their support systems are really great and they're very willing to help.

Pros

We were using a paper and pen method before we switched to Procurify. This software has saved us a ton of time and paperwork. It is easy to use and has great (and many) options for support. It is easy to set up approval methods and to control access to different modules. Love that you can leave comments in just about anything and tag your co-workers.

Cons

I wish that the bills were tied to the POs so that it would be easier to review incurred spend vs. outstanding PO value. At the moment you have to go into separate reports to find what you're looking for. I also wish that the ability to export data was not in the settings so that access could be provided to those who you don't want clicking around in approval settings (etc) but have permissions to see purchasing data.

Ease of use.

Jason from Kernel

Excellent Purchasing Software!

Pros

As a growing hardware company, the volume and complexity of our purchasing increased very quickly. Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup an appropriate purchasing approval process and faciliate clear communication between the engineering and purchasing teams. Their integration with our accounting system (Xero), also made the accounting for our purchases much simpler. Simple features like pasting URL links to fill in product information, integrations to PunchOut and customizations we could make for our business allowed the software to meet our unique business meets and significantly improve our efficiency.

Cons

Our only suggestions to the Procurify team would be to continue to increase integrations with other software and extend the ability of companies to customize fields on the purchase order.

Joe from St Anthony High School

Private School uses Procurify to manage its spending

Controlling our spending on all purchases for a private school. We track all departments (Athletics, Academics, Facilities, Marketing, Technology, Developement, Business Office). Nice that it has the QuickBooks chart of accounts to be able to track budget to accounts payable.

Pros

1. Cloud-based 2. Manages by function/department 3. Can immediately stop overspending before it occurs 4. provides real-time update of spend to budget 5. uses QuickBooks chart of accounts

Cons

1. not integrated with QuickBooks 2. search is not across all functions 3. setup was harder than it had to be 4. departments should be able to see the status of their budgets and not have to be an approver to see if purchase is within budget parameters

Reasons for Choosing Procurify

Procurify is specifically designed to create electronic purchase orders and to control spending. Some great features are: Cloud-based, support via chat, can see impact of purchases on budget before approvals are made. Chart of accounts is mapped to our QuickBooks Online. User interface is intuitive and user adoption was immediate. Other products had support in India, were expensive, and had old Windows-style interfaces.

Jeremiah from Graduation Solutions

POs and Pay Cards

Great experience overall. Definitely has made a positive impact on our business and employees.

Pros

Procurify is a great system that allows for expense tracking like we never had. Moving from a manual process to the automated one with Procurify has been great. POs are easily created, sent out, and closed with the system that is provided. Similarly, when we are not using POs we are using Procurify Pay. Procurify Pay cards are simple to fund and easy to spend. Reconciliation is a breeze and it provides great controls for spending and department accountability. Over all, Procurify is a great system that has helped make our business run more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

At first there was no direct integration with QuickBooks Online, so everything had to be ran through a third-party application in order to move over and match data in the two systems. The current integration is better, but it is not a two way street and there still is a decent amount of manual work that has to be done with updating budgets, adding/removing account codes, and running reports.

Natalie from Therapeutic Pathways

Pros

It is functional and easy to navigate. I had no trouble adapting to it and learning its features.

Cons

We would like for it to integrate better with some of our software systems.

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

It streamlines the entire purchasing process.

Pros

Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

Cons

I've implemented this software at two companies where I have worked. The software is perfect for a small company but the pricing has gone up a lot since the first time I implemented it.

Stephanie from Great Oaks Legacy Charter School

Process Purchase Orders

My overal experience with Procurify we are able to revised Purchase Order and generate the PO back to the person who requested one.

Pros

You are able to use this software online.

Cons

I wish that I am able to see the requsitions

Reasons for Switching to Procurify

So we can upload them on CDK

Steve from Rock City Church

Getting organized with purchasing

Overall very satisfied so far and excited to roll this out to our team as we've only been in testing and implementation for a few months now.

Pros

Procurify helped us bump up our systems/processes to the level of growth we've seen as an organization.

Cons

With the direct correlation to inventory management and expense reporting, it'd be great to see Procurify expand their presence in those process as much as procurement.

Cost

Miranda from Trayvax

Trayvax Review - MBall

-We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity.

Pros

-Easy import/export of data -Catalog/Vendor list -PO history and pdf generator -Dashbord is quick and easy to read -We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out. -Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

Cons

-We have though it would be helpful to have a place to hold an order, in the Request: Order tab,if you are not ready to submit it yet. Or you need to do more research and would like to see the total cost of materials before sending it for approval.

Lori from Vertex Education

Purchasing System - Easy to use

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day. The catalog is a huge benefit for our use and allows for cleaner orders with less mistakes.

Pros

The ease of use is my favorite feature. The training time for each of our users is very fast and with over 100 users and turnover, that is extremely important for us.

Cons

I would like there to be two consecutive budgets that can be active simultaneously without having to create multiple codes that are duplicated.

Keisha from Icahn Charter School 5

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

Pros

What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Cons

I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

Response from Procurify

Replied March 2018

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

Krista from The California Medical Innovations Institute, Inc.

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.

Pros

What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Cons

Although we have introduced efficient transparency by implementing Procurify at our organization, there is an issue with compatibility with QuickBooks, and an inventory system is not yet available. Hope to have an integrated medical inventory system soon!

Response from Procurify

Replied March 2018

Krista, thank you for your kind review! We are glad you appreciate our design centered interface and the help you've received from our support team, they are both things we are quite proud of. We'd love to further understand your needs with quickbooks, we'll reach out shortly.

Cardy from ViCentra B.V.

Industry: Medical Devices

user friendly, great customer service.

It is easier to keep track of all our orders

Pros

The guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

Cons

It would be nice if we will gett informed before there are coming any new updates. It would be even greater if we have the option if we would like the update or not.

Response from Procurify

Replied March 2018

Cardy, thank you for the kind review. We're happy that the guides and customer support has been helpful for you. Thank you for the feedback on communicating changes, it's something we are always trying to improve on.

Michael from Atlantech Online

I'm extremely happy we switched from our previous procurement process to Procurify.

Pros

From the request stage to submitting the finished PO, the process is quick and (usually) flawless. Receiving in and processing invoices is smooth and prevents issuing invoices to accounting for items that haven't been received yet.

Cons

It would be nice if the A/P sections had a provision for CC transactions and credits. Search fields can sometimes be challenging and once a selected PO is opened and viewed it should take you back to the selected field and not make you search all over again.

Response from Procurify

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the review Michael. We are glad we've been able to improve your processes. Thank you also for the feedback on our accounts payable module. We'll forward this back to our product team and try to include it as we continue to improve the module.

Rob from CustomHappy, Inc.

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

Cons

There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

Challis from Dallas Christian College

Very intuitive

It is a nice intuitive product with a reasonable price

Pros

I like that the functionality is very intuitive. I like the replicate feature and the app is very nice.

Cons

The support is no accesible. I like to use chat features and then if that doesn't work I like a phone number to call. I have had issues and not able to access any support other than email tickets. A more robust support is the only reason I wouldn't recommend Procurify to other finance/accounting collegues.

Jimmie from ASCO Aerospace LLC

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great Procurement Software

I have been using this application for 6 years now and I have only had a good experience. My use is receiving items and ordering items. In both categories Procurify is very easy to use. You can add notes to orders and quickly reorder items if needed. The budget tracking is thorough and concise. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a procurement application to try Procurify out.

Pros

Intuitive UI, Great customer support, easy order tracking and reordering.

Cons

This is rare, but there have been times the website was down.

Mikki from BattlBox

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reliable Procurement

As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

Pros

The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

Cons

I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Douglas from AJRE

Excellent

I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates. Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages.

Pros

It's intuitive and quick to learn.

Cons

It's a bit expensive considering "Signing Privilege User" don't do much in the system compared to the "Requestor" but are billed at $60 more.

Ben from A Gift Inside

Industry: Food Production

Daily Use Review

Great - I use this program literally several hours a day. It is my bible.

Pros

Very easy to use, cannot complain about the easy navigation through all of the pages. Tech support is always willing to help if needed

Cons

There are several bugs that I have never been able to fix, even with the help of the tech team.

Tanya from Hootsuite Media Inc

August 2016

Procurify makes my life easier

I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process

Pros

iOS app is spectacular

Cons

Notifications re: comments are not good at all. Most people aren't aware a comment has been made

Peter from Crain Communications

Industry: Newspapers

Great Software

Pros

Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup purchasing approval process. Help us keep track of all the expenses and purchases. This software allowed us to get away from the paper approval process.

Cons

Procurify worked great for us with no issues.

Adem from Asco Aerospace Canada Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to use and approve orders using mobile app

Overall is good. Our company is one of the first companies using Procurify. And we witnessed the improvements over the years. Keep it up.

Pros

It has the phone app, you can approve and view the details from phone easily.

Cons

I think the software is good for my usage. Maybe admin users can have more feedback.

Gina from Icagen, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Procurify Rocks!

Pros

I enjoy everything about this software, except for the occasional glitch which happens with every electronic item.

Cons

I wish that there were a way to cross reference invoices by inputting a PO number in the accounting section.

DANNIEL from THE EDRON ACADEMY

EXPERIENCE WITH PROCURIFY

It has been a great experience since the purchase of the product and its great to have an easy platform online for use.

Pros

I like that it has made the control of payments and purchases more easy. Its really easy to use and helpful for the school I work for.

Cons

Sometimes when I try to use the Reconciliation for the credit card its not very helpful and not so easy to conciliate.

jose from Vepica C.A

Exceptional software to control, track and report the expense of your company

Excepcional software para Controle, rastree e informe el gasto de su compañía

Pros

allows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration. Communications and financial records all in one place. Allow an easy way to track items, keeping all your documents secure and easily accessible on all devices

Cons

It does not allow my users to track their orders and the filtering is not very good. But it is acceptable if what you want is a system to control the orders

Jeff from University of Maryland

Easy to use purchasing software

Pros

Easy to use. I can copy in a link and it usually matches and auto-fills much of the information. I find it easy to use and I love that I can easily reference earlier purchases. The approval process (including auto-approval which we have set up for lower dollar amounts) works well. Tracking throughout the process from purchase request to purchase, arrival, pickup, and completion works well.

Cons

From a user perspective, there is little I would change about the software. I can't comment on the administrative functions.

Ann from CHD Bioscience

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Tool

Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Sheila from River Valley Behavioral Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Program

Pros

I really like using this program, it has made it so much more simpler to order supplies for the office. I love that I do not have to sort through hard copy invoices to keep track of orders.

Cons

There really isn't anything I didn't like about the program. Using it has helped me out tremendously.

Kellie from 37 Building Products

Industry: Building Materials

Great procurement software

Simple, easy.

Pros

Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app.

Cons

Occasional glitches that, but overall satisfied with the product and support.

Reasons for Switching to Procurify

Outdated, slow process with no approver routing or oversight of purchases.

Michael from Legacy Traditional Schools

Pros

Easy to navigate without training, Delightful to navigate with!

Cons

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Prajwal from Talentica Software

Best Software Ever

Pros

This software is so simple i simple create Po in it

Cons

1.It helps to create Po simple 2.Good Speed during oreder

Lynn from Mainstream Fiber Networks

August 2016

User friendly, easy and new way to do procurement

I've personally enjoyed using it. It is visually user friendly and easy to use in general. Like most ordering and requests it takes a little time to fill-out, but once you get the hang of it, it is plugging and chugging.

Pros

It is visually pleasing and easy to see everything you are looking for or need to click into.

Cons

Understanding actual flow or who can do what and request what at what price.

Sortoria from Eye Health Partners

Very easy to use.

Pros

The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

Cons

I wish it didn't time out so quickly. It would also be nice if the user could go back in and edit the orders after being summitted.

Response from Procurify

Replied March 2018

Hi Sortoria, Thank you for the appreciation and the review! We're glad working with the Professional Services team helped you get set up quickly. That being said, we want to know more about the cons you mentioned. Maybe we can jump on a call to understand a little more how we could improve. We'll contact you soon.

Mikki from BattlBox

Good product for your start up company

Pros

Procurify is a user-friendly, cloud-based system which allows a company unfamiliar with the procurement process to order inventory with ease.

Cons

Set up for standard business models, Procurify is a little more difficult to work with on a different business platform.

Partha Protim from Infosys

Procurify Review

Procurify is a one in all solution which can modernise the Procurement Management system. It is also quote based. So, you can always pay for only those features which meets your requirements.

Pros

It has many innovative features such as a mobile app for status notification of a new request. This helps in allocating the right number of resources based on the number of requests. It also helps in real budget analysis which helps in getting quick approvals. Significant reduction in Purchasing time as the tool automatically fills up the standard data.

Cons

The presence of too many features can get work done faster but at the same time may also get people confused. However I would suggest adding some other functionalities like actual costing and functions relating to the supplier