Procurify Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"Allows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers. Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration."
  • icon"Intuitive UI, Great customer support, easy order tracking and reordering."
  • icon"Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app."
  • icon"Training is for sure a requirement, otherwise you would be completely lost with this program."
  • icon"Attaching the photos - I struggle to with this option."
  • icon"The presence of too many features can get work done faster but at the same time may also get people confused."

All Procurify Reviews

Brian

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

very good product, very good service

Ryan

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

Pros

The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Cons

The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

Response from Procurify

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Replied March 2018

Maddie

May 2022

It offers a straightforward design, and I can see reports promptly

As time passes, it becomes less of a hassle for me to use this. Virtual knowledge has made my life easier and more organized. As a result of our feedback, Procurify was able to make a few changes that improved our experience with their platform.

Pros

Reordering a product and setting it up to be a recurrent order is convenient for me. The requester, the item's name, and other identifiers make it simple to follow the progress of an order. A prior order can be found in a variety of ways. It's great that we were able to implement some adjustments that improved our output.

Cons

In my opinion, it would be fantastic if Procurify could add a back-editing tool. The current process of having to replicate and edit data if you make a mistake is time consuming.

Reasons for switching to Procurify

In my opinion, Procurify's ease of use is one of its most impressive aspects, and the ability to see all of your transactions and other important information is quite helpful.

Response from Procurify

Thank you so much for your review Maddie! I'm looking for some Procurify Customers willing to do a short video review in exchange for a gift card. Let me know if you're interested! -Matt

Replied June 2022

Luke

July 2016

Nice interface, good product

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Dan

Industry: Machinery

Procurify helped streamline our startup

Overall, Procurify has been amazing for us. We had a very lengthy process for approval of purchases in the past. Spreadsheet based system that took days to get approval. We also got an email each month to go and retrieve our credit card receipts and get them to accounting. Procurify allows my engineering staff to see when their items have been approved, and when they have been purchased. It also alerts them when the parts are received. Accounting can look at the receiving paperwork and see the packing lists all in one area. The phone App helps tremendously when receiving goods. All in all we are happy with the decision to use Procurify in this critical time our company.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent on procurement, from the time we receive a quote to the paying the invoice.

Cons

There are some features we would like to see. We often do not purchase items without a quote first, we often have several quotes. It would be great to have that implemented into the software.

Reasons for choosing Procurify

It had most of the functionality that we were looking for at the time of purchase. The phone app based approvals and audit trail, and also the fact that we could tailor the software to our needs.

Rodney

Corporate Procurement System

Great! Easy transition, better system opposed to the paper requisitions and not much accountability with receipt of material, etc. It's really nice to have the request, approval rules, receiving, accounting, etc. all in one! Our transition Company Wide was really impressive, and we continue to get better each day with all of the functions and capabilities within.

Pros

The software came with an abundance of support. Liftoff training modules for all users, providing training in all roles/functions within. Customer Support was great as we transitioned and went live with the system, and continuously checks in to see if we need anything. The system is user friendly, really self-explanatory with the use and options within.

Cons

Personal Preference--I wish Procurify had the capability to track inventory. So the process would start from the order request and go all the way down to internally checking the item out of inventory upon usage, so then all inventory was accounted for. We're looking at an inventory control system but it would be nice to have all systems in ONE.

Reasons for choosing Procurify

I didn't take part in that process. This is my personal opinion and should have no bearing or affect on the Corporation that employs me. I've used alternate products/systems in the past (SAP and IQMS) personally speaking, Procurify is much better and easier to learn, etc. There's a customer support team that is really great and informative as where my past experiences I had to be self-taught with no support! I can't say enough how user friendly the software is. Great company with great employees!

Ed

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Pros

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Reasons for choosing Procurify

Nothing offered us all the features and integration to our accounting system.

Lucas

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Approval structure; Friendly interface; Easy to configure;

Pros

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Cons

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard. If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

Response from Procurify

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Replied March 2018

Grant

July 2022

Simple but strong procurement software

Procurify is very easy to use and also easy to teach to others. Reporting makes it easy to track orders from sales ordering to receiving the products.

Pros

Ease of use Quite self explanatory Great delegation policy setup In-depth reporting

Cons

Confusing and limited budgeting functionality

Ismerai

Too easy to use, believe me!

Pros

-It is very easy to use -Do not abuse ram on my computer -Has a demo What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

Cons

I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Mansur

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

October 2022

Procurify

Pros

Thanks to this program, I can do many complex operations very easily without the need for an accountant.

Cons

Although it is easy and useful, it can be a bit difficult to learn for beginners, for this it can be an e-learning library like other applications.

VIckie

My Current Perspective of Procurify

I have been using this for about three years now and it is getting easier as time passes. I have not used any other software like this so there is nothing to compare it to but I do like that it is user friendly.

Pros

I like being able to easily reorder an item as well as assign it as a recurring order. Also, it is easy to track an item order based on the requester, items name, etc. It gives several ways to find a previous order.

Cons

I would like to not have the same item listed in the history when it is ordered. It would be easier to adjust the info once it is located. Having the same item listed multiple times in the history does not seem beneficial from my point of view and it takes longer to use the version needed for that item.

Response from Procurify

Hi Vickie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Replied November 2021

Ella

Super Easy to Explore and Use

I am really happy with this tool. It help us organize everything that we order in our company as it provides us with history and good routing functions as well for automated approval process

Pros

The good thing about this tool is that you can create multiple buckets in order to separate the charges for each markets, especially for company like us. It helping us track ordres from each market and check whether it's still within the budget Navigating your past orders is also super easy. You can check the history of the previously ordered item with their easy filter feature. Routing orders can easily be set up based on business needs, we don't need to email them separately to remind them to approve as all approvers can be reminded through this tool and they get notifcation on emails. The good thing about this is, it has an app. you can view and approve anything even when outside. People in the organization can also raise a question regarding the specific order by commenting on that order itself. This saves time in emailing and taking a screenshot of what are you referring to cause you with this functionility, you can easily click on VIEW LINKS to see which order was that comment is for

Cons

Most of the things are actually good, i can't complain more. If anything, maybe a chat support functionality on the home page of the tool can be added so we can easily reach out to anyone if we have any questions

Robert

August 2016

Great Procurement Product

Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.

Pros

* Cloud based, easy to access. * Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy. * Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders. * Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates. * Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account. * Granular level of permissions access.

Cons

* Search has improved, But there is still no way to find orders based on budget codes. * Reporting is lacking. Instead, I must download a data extract and use a BI reporting tool to supplement. * Lacks the ability to customize display grids for add/remove/change column fields

Mallory

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Software

It has been great. Their support systems are really great and they're very willing to help.

Pros

We were using a paper and pen method before we switched to Procurify. This software has saved us a ton of time and paperwork. It is easy to use and has great (and many) options for support. It is easy to set up approval methods and to control access to different modules. Love that you can leave comments in just about anything and tag your co-workers.

Cons

I wish that the bills were tied to the POs so that it would be easier to review incurred spend vs. outstanding PO value. At the moment you have to go into separate reports to find what you're looking for. I also wish that the ability to export data was not in the settings so that access could be provided to those who you don't want clicking around in approval settings (etc) but have permissions to see purchasing data.

Ease of use.