• Pros

• "the program is very easy to use and very user friendly we have a bunch of older guys that are using it and having no issues "

• "I like that the software is quite logical and easy to use. "

• "I really like this software because is a very ease to use. And if I have any problem or question, they help me in the same time."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it is overly simple and tedious to fill in customization, but ultimately it does the job for a small company such as we are. "

• "It is a very good system so essentially nit picking but sometimes the excel function does not export the transactions for me. That is probably due to errors on my end though."

• "The reporting features are limited and custom ones has to be requested. The team are very helpful and quick with request. The requests are resolved within 24 hours. "

Browse ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

Shaikh from InstaReM

Easy and Helpful

It is a online a platform where can upload the invoices it will go to the respective defined approver for approval, once it is approved, the invoice are good to go for payment. Before using Procurement express, We had to actually manage the hard copies of the invoices and maintain the excel file for records, ProcurementExpress helped a lot to store invoices at one platform and hence managing invoices becomes easy.

Pros

Easy to upload invoice, supports almost types of files, can download CSV file to analyse quickly, Stored data at one platform, can be accessible from anywhere, Good customer support.

Cons

It doesn't give option to put tax amount manually.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied June 2019

Hi Shaikh, we're happy that you find the app easy and helpful. That's exactly what we aim for. The reason for the fixed tax rate is that manually entering tax makes it too easy for people to ignore/forget about adding tax. You can add any number of tax rates in the company settings.

Luke from Reflections Print Finishers Ltd

Industry: Printing

Reflections Review

Pros

Easy to use in all aspects. Provides great accountability.

Cons

Nothing! We are completely happy and satisfied with the product

Reasons for Choosing ProcurementExpress.com

Had a great demo and seemed like best fit for our business

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied January 2020

Thank you, Luke. It's a joy to reply to this great review. Very helpful.

Dan from Lane Forest Products

Helpful products. Gets the job of POs done.

Positive. Helpful when there is issues. Setup takes some effort but once it's set it's pretty maintenance free.

Pros

Electronic approval process. Simple for end users.

Cons

Budget process is pretty useless for accounting. Budget doesn't have a date range so could be $ per week, month, year.... Employee access is determined by department but approval is by GL account. Employee has to choose a budget from ALL budgets in the ALL accessible departments, not just those they have approval rights to. Too much to look at. For example, IT only has approval on Computer Supplies in every department but has to see every budget in every department to choose a budget for a PO.

Reasons for Choosing ProcurementExpress.com

Was not aware of alternative products.

Mark from Holloman Corp

OU800 User

This program is fairly easy and straight forward to use. The only real issue we have with this is the inability to write Change Orders to an existing PO. Having to write another PO to our vendor can sometimes be very confusing to their billing departments and gets our commitments scrambled at times.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Cannot write Change Orders to existing PO's

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Mark, thank you for your review. We have the "edit" and "cancel and revise" buttons, but we will hand it over to development for you.

Stacey from Leysin American School

I am a big fan of Procurement Express

My overall experience is excellent.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. I particularly like the approval routing process which ensures that when it comes to the payment of an invoice, you feel confident that it is 'OK to pay'. It keeps Department Heads accountable as they are able to easily look at their budget, seen what is pending and what is paid, and the balance that they have remaining. For those 'non finance types', this layout is simple to understand. There are a variety of personal settings you can manage - that way you can decide what notifications you would like to receive during the approval process.

Cons

The frustration is that the software does not integrate with our payment system. It would be great if they were able to talk to each other. Sometimes, bills are paid (without a PO) that need to go against a certain budget, however, with no PO, it doesn't show up and adjust the budget remaining amount. A special 'budget adjustment' journal was set up for us to help us with issue, but this also has some bugs. So I would have to say the data is probably only 70-80% accurate. But in saying that, I still think it is a great process and has enabled a much improved purchase order process to the non existent one we had previously.

Gonzo from George Wilson Developments Ltd

Easy to use and great value for money.

Pros

Feature set more than enough, customer service and price.

Cons

Could do with more customisation of fields and settings.

Reasons for Choosing ProcurementExpress.com

Price and set-up. The hurdle to start using Procurement Express is way lower than it's competitors.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the very helpful review, Gonzo. We'll reach out to you about the customisation functionality you're looking for.

Tim from Logistics and Supply chain

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Rubberstamp Review

SPUD.ca is building a centralized procurement department. This is a large endeavour as the company growth has been exponential however the processes and tools were not updated along the way. In the latest update, we began to: - Utilize all the different roles instead of funneling all POs to two or three Approvers - Automate the approval flows - Create departments to funnel the correct budgets to Although this is a big update and we planned many of the details, as with all software changes there were some speed bumps and show stoppers. This is where representative came in. He supported me and my team throughout the whole update providing expert advice and updating/uploading the vast amount of data updates. He provided help and guidance through creating our SOPs and created Video Tutorials to complement our Work Instructions. With his help, SPUD will now rely even more on Procurement Express to process our purchases and generate our POs. And without his help, this large update at SPUD could have failed! We look forward to continuing working with representative as we continue to closely integrate our processes with Procurement Express. Thanks again representative, you have been extraordinary!

Pros

Intuitive for procurement process flow Ease of use for the Teammembers and Approvers Support is always available using the instant messaging feature on the website

Cons

The linking of departments, budgets and approvers is not intuitive and can cause a lot of re-work Approval flow for a PO once automated, must go from the lowest approver and up Approval structure is linked to a budget and not linked to the department

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the helpful review, Tim. You'd be happy to hear that we are working on a solution for your cons. Your star representative will reach out and tell you more about it. Thank you for the great compliment.

Justin from UNICEF Ireland

Experience with Procurement Express

As a user I raise a lot of purchase orders on a daily basis. Procurement Express allows me to do so in an easy to manage, user friendly way.

Pros

It is very user friendly and intuitive. It also is well very well organised, allows for easy creation and submission of PO's and is overall a very good system. Additionally the support are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied January 2020

Thank you Justin. As one of our oldest customers, this awesome review really means a lot. Our support team will reach out to you about the errors on excel report downloads.

Marlena from LABC

Excellent system

It has evolved from when I started first and it's getting better and better.

Pros

It's user friendly and has all the necessary features for supporting finance department in a medium size organisation. Very transparent and effective. Great reporting features.

Cons

I can't think of anything that bothers me much.

Reasons for Choosing ProcurementExpress.com

The initial chat with rep from Procurement Express made me believe that they understand what my requirements are.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars, Marlena. We're very happy to read that you're still so happy with the app after 2 years. Great having you on board.

Andries from UFF African Agri Investments

Industry: Investment Management

Using and Fit of the product

Having a reliable and consistent view of the budget is half the battle won. I think you should consider including approval/payment protocols with days and alerts (and no proceed functions) for overdue days to be adapted in line with the companies Financial management Policy. This will avoid a lot of PO's pending, approved but not paid/not ticked to paid, missing invoices and Proof of payments.

Pros

I like the fact there is now a robust program where the various projects budgets can be loaded, downloaded into excel and analysed. Ability to have a snapshot view on the budget vs Spent to enable cash flow management.

Cons

On inception of the project a budget is loaded. However there is not feature that shows the various changes to the budget when they occur to help in future audit of the changes and better budgeting in future. I feel that the Purchase order function should have an invoice approval section which becomes automatically converted to paid.

Christina from Concord Consulting

I needed a simple PO system for a start up, got this system live in a week!

Solved my PO Approval needs without having to go to an enterprise tool like Oracle.

Pros

Functionality: easy to use, well designed, thoughtful workflows, robust functionality without being burdensome. ProcurementExpress.com not only understands the ins and outs of POs, but they also have created an information architecture that covers every base. UI/UX: Intuitive, clean design, modern look and one of the best UI designs I've seen. Speed of implementation - I literally spent a week from finding ProcurementExpress.com online to issuing our first PO. Set up was a breeze, ProcurementExpress.com was willing to help but I preferred to just plow through myself. Nifty import and export features are handy for mass updates or uploads. Support:I work in the software industry and ProcurementExpress.com has the best support I've ever seen. Chat is almost always available, reps are knowledgeable and I have yet to not get a resolution on my first contact. They do weekly releases, so if you need an enhancement, they are very responsive and timely on getting them in. I recommended it to our accounting firm to share with their other small biz clients, it was exactly what I needed for my client. In a nutshell, best in class design and exceptionally good customer support. It is the awesome customer support that makes it a no brainer choice.

Cons

Cons with the software are very few. I had a little trouble understanding how the Approval Limits worked, but that was probably my ignorance on the PO process. The ProcurementExpress.com rep called me during a chat question and clarified within 5 minutes. The user documentation is light, but because the support is so good - the don't need heavy how to documents or videos. I created my own training videos for my staff, it would have been cool if ProcurementExpress.com had a YouTube channel with training videos. Maybe that is to come...

K from WWS

Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product

After screening multiple PO products, ProcurementExpress.com was by far and away my favorite. The platform provides virtually everything that could be desired in a simple user-friendly solution. Consulting at a construction company that is used to a loose paper process, the user friendliness of the product made the transition to electronic option feasible. There is a history shown on each PO, allowing visibility into any edits that are made (the edit feature is something we use every day). It is great to be able to add custom fields and control which fields are required vs optional. We look forward to the app being available as well in the future. The fact that we were able to pay for some company specific customizations that were owner requisites was phenomenal (as nice as the standard product is without the customization, we greatly look forward to the enhancements). After the free trial, we were sold on deciding to move forward with company-wide implementation.

Pros

- Customization Options - particularly enjoy being able to make some fields optional vs mandatory -Searchable - going to the list of POs it is easy to search for a specific word that is contained in any given number of POs in virtually any field -Customer Service - during the implementation phase and beyond customer service responsiveness has been great (usually able to get a response within 24 hours from around the world)

Cons

-Customer Service (occasionally the time zone seemed like it caused confusion for when a support call might be scheduled given the international nature of the company)

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Thank you Katie for your insightful review. We love to hear from our clients and how they find our System. Hopefully our 24hour support will change the confusion with the different time zones.

Gage from Holloman Corp

Makes work easier

Pros

We're cutting POs daily for multiple jobs and it can get overwhelming. This software cuts the work in half. It tracks all POs neatly and the search feature makes finding old Purchase Orders a breeze.

Cons

There's really nothing that's bad about this software, but if I had to pick, I would choose the way you have to know the grand total of what the invoice is going to end up being. We rent equipment and we might have it quoted for 3 months, at $100 a month, bringing the total to $300. But if something comes up and we need to keep it for another month or two, that's $200 that's not being plugged in. It would be easier if there was an option the put the monthly invoice in there, and it keep reapplying itself until it's told otherwise.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars Gage! Our friendly customer success team will reach out to you with a solution for 1 monthly invoice that reapplies :)

David from MG3 (Survey) UK Ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

Our whole organisation are extremely pleased with our acquisition of ProcurementExpress.com.

Pros

ProcurementExpress.com is really easy to use, and not one of our people struggles with it. The best feature is that you can use it anywhere because it is web based, which suits us down to the ground as many of our team travel & work in remote locations. The customer support is excellent, so when we find we need a new feature the ProcurementExpress.com team usually sort us out very quickly.

Cons

Now that we have been using it a few years the data base has grown quite large and so we would like the reporting features to be enhanced, with more filters prior to data dump rather than sorting the spreadsheets afterwards.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

David, thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful review. Your enhancement request is noted and will be forwarded to our development team.

Adrian from Iglu.com

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product

Wonderful piece of software does just what we need - tracking expenditure - without being overly complex, or requiring any accounts system integration. Would be nice to have some extra features (e.g. charts, graphs) and some more ways to customize views of data, but overall we are very pleased. Support is amazing - practically instant, 24 hours a day. They also don't insist on up-front sales calls before allowing a trial, which is a bonus.

Pros

Simple, not overly complex/bloated. Enables efficient tracking of expenditure and helps finance reconcile accounts.

Cons

Lack of charts/graphs Lack of customization of views (e.g. viewing custom fields when viewing lists of POs) Inability to re-allocate items to different budgets after approval/payment without unmarking the invoice as paid, canceling and revising It would also be nice to have budget groups - which would allow budget categories to be grouped together under an overarching 'master' budget. Per-line item allocations would also be good - we had to create custom fields for this. There are other small annoyances - e.g. files needing to be re-attached if an error is found when submitting a PO, but the above are the most prominent.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Thank you Adrian for your insightful review. We value our clients opinion and help us build on a better product. Although there is a few hiccups, we are glad to hear you are satisfied with our software. We will speak with development and see what we can do about adding charts and graphs, I believe it is on the roadmap for future developments.

Roland from ioet Inc.

August 2016

rich enough for complex financial management; easy enough to get working fast

Started using this well over a year ago. The team is improving it at a good pace. It is now very feature rich and remains easy to use.

Pros

Good value for the money. We use it for purchasing control and approval. It is not as good at tracking "traveling salesperson" expenses but it works OK for that. It does do budget tracking and provides good tools for proposing a big ticket expense, gathering information, organizing discussions about options, and then recording what was bought, when it was paid for, when it was delivered, etc.

Cons

It doesn't have features like importing data from corporate credit card accounts that you might want for a big team of outbound traveling people turning in expense reports after the fact.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Thank you for your insightful review Roland. Thank you for your compliment we appreciate it. We will look into the data importing from corporate credit card accounts.

Laurie from Gravitational Marketing

Makes my life so much easier!

It keeps my life organized and everything is accounted for. PLUS I don't have to keep the paper receipts!

Pros

It makes everything so organized and measurable. I absolutely LOVE Rubberstamp! I just trained another girl last week on how to use it.

Cons

I wish that I could print out reports because I do a LOT of the entries, but I'm not the Administrator. Sometimes I like to report how much I've spent on Publix and/or BJ's Wholesale Club, but I have to bug the Administrator when I want to do that. I've been with you all awhile. Any way that you can enable me to do that?

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied August 2019

Thank you for all the stars, Laurie. You should be able to get the reports you were looking for now.

Paul from Leysin American School

Easy and simple to use, a few small glitches.

Overall I am quite pleased with ProcurementExpress.com. It is incredibly simple, yet very robust. It has made my budgets very transparent and I am able to easily track my departments spending. It has eliminated the PO paper trail that was time consuming, inefficient, and inaccurate. The real time updates allow me to plan better my budgets. The only issue that I would like to be fixed is that an approved amount total still affects my budget even if I partially pay some of it. This and a few other small glitches have appeared but the developer has been very good about making updates to address like issues. Overall I am very pleased with this product and it was a good improvement in my budgeting process.

Pros

Eliminates the need for paper. Great transparency. Easy to use.

Cons

Still some glitches that need to be fixed.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Thank you for your review Paul, it is much appreciated. Feel free to talk to us about the glitches you experience and we will let the development team look at it.

Robert from air authority llc

Great to track PO's

overall I would say this program has helped my business keep its spending in order and within budgets many times since we started using it.

Pros

Well in a simple way of saying ti this program ROCKS. Use it daily to track my purchases with multiple vendors and locations that we buy products.

Cons

Only con is the mobile app has to be downloaded with the classic version or its a little tricky to use.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the very helpful review, Robert. Your stars mean the world to us. Our success team will reach out to you about the mobile app soon. We've just released a new version with push notifications.

Sufiyan from Instarem India Pvt Ltd

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use.

It has made the process easy in the organization. All the invoices are stored online at one platform Easy accessible

Pros

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use, 1) Easy to use. 2) Accessible from anywhere 3) Storage of data

Cons

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders. Cons 1) cannot put Tax percentage manually

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your helpful review, Sufiyan. We're happy that you find the software easy to use. For accuracy and consistency, you can save as many tax rates to the system settings as you like. Then, when creating a purchase request, your team members can select the relevant tax rate for that line item. As always, our friendly customer success team is available on chat if you need help setting that up.

Tom from Allstate Power Vac

Engage. Collaborate. Evolve.

ProcurementExpress.com is an awesome platform! The user friendly and intuitive interface quickly gets users online and keeps them engaged. You have the ability to add custom fields to tailor a solution that is as unique as your business. The team is responsive and engages requests to improve the solution. Watching the software evolve over the last six months amazes me and confirms this was the right solution for our company.

Pros

Clean, user friendly and intuitive user face. Mobile for users and the administrator. Responsive customer service. Constant stream of improvements. Focused on improving the user experience.

Cons

None

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Tom, thank you for your great review, we appreciate it. We enjoy getting insight from our clients and to hear how they experience the software. We hope you continue to enjoy the software as it is in a growing phase.

Philip from NEO consult

I have been using Rubberstamp for over three years. It has been a great experience until now.

- Traceability - Ubiquitous access - Control over the procurement department - Scalability - a parallel platform to our existing accounting SW

Pros

The following is the pros I have found in rubberstamp: - easy and fluid access - simple display - rich content - scalability - ubiquitous - customer care responsiveness

Cons

- the possibility of having duplications in the approval of POs. - you cannot change the payment process and details from your account. You need to contact admin - reporting schemes should be developed more

User friendly program

Purchase orders. You can easily track your spending with purchase orders. No need paper copies, everything is done electronically

Pros

Procurement Express is easy to learn and use. You can easily keep track of company purchases. The customer service team is fantastic if you ever have to contact to them. They will solve your problem quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Nothing so far and I do use this program every single day. Every single function work as it should be

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you for this great review, it means a lot to us.

Delia from NDRC

Industry: Government Relations

Procurement Express changed my Life

This is a super system and an excellent reference tool to search for older PO's or suppliers. Would highly recommend

Pros

Software is easy to use and has many functions that make working smart!

Cons

Sometimes the amount changes if you do not fill in the details in order ie don't fill in the amount before reason for PO

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied August 2019

Your review just changed my life. Thank you very much for the kind words, Delia. Our friendly customer success team will reach out to you about the inconsistencies you're experiencing in the app.

Shane from Living Water Resorts

Organized PO System

Pros

I really like how everything is organized and how it makes getting approvals on purchase orders done a lot faster. It's done more efficient. Everything is there and if I need to look up an old order or cross reference the PO number, I can do find it in seconds. Saves so much time!

Cons

If I push enter after adding one item, it automatically sends the PO. That's very minor considering the amount of time this has saved me

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Shane. Time is money, so we're very happy to save you so much time. We'll have a deeper look at the UX of pressing enter after adding line items. Thank you for the feedback.

Virginia from Leysin American School

Simple, fast communication

The benefit to Procurement Express is that we can work on two different campuses and accomplish quite a bit together. (I share a library budget with a librarian on another campus.)

Pros

I like Procurement Express because it is express! I can enter a purchase request, have it approved within seconds via email, and then have the item ordered. This is one software that really "plows through" the bureaucracy and is transparent.

Cons

I least like the fact that when I edit it, it re-sends the PO.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Virginia! Your review really hits the nail on the head. The PO is resent for approval after edits for security reasons. We hope it's not too much of a con :)

mark from Irish Breeze

Easy of Use

The product is simple, efficient and user friendly even for those not computer proficient. Minimal training required which shows how user friendly the product is.

Pros

Product is easy to use and follow. Purchases are easy to track & follow allowing summarizing of spends and expenditure in minutes.

Cons

Reports could be improved to make more user friendly, i.e. input budget for period and be able to automatically generate report on spends for that category.

Bruce from Florida Dredge and Dock, LLC

Industry: Shipbuilding

We use ProcurementlExpress daily to help accounting track our purchases for all our different jobs.

All our management use your service every day. Accounting can then pull up P.O. and track what each individual is doing.

Pros

We build and operate dredges. At one time we might have five or six jobs running and also project in our yard. ProcurementExpress allows us to track spending on each job and also each dredge.

Cons

If I am part way through P.O. and have to do something else on computer I might lose original first page.

Tara from Renascent Hospitality

Very User Friendly

I have found that Procurement Express helps me to be more accurate in daily use. I am able to quickly reference what I am looking for.

Pros

I can vouch that I use Procurement Express on a daily basis. The ease of use and practicality make it a great tool for my work. I am please with the results that it has given me.

Cons

The reports that it generates could be a little easier if it requested what I was looking for before it created them.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied July 2019

Hey Tara, Thanks for the great review. We'd love to hear more about your ideas for reporting. We've been trying to reach out to you, please check your inbox for an email from Vince :)

Gaurav from Royal Glenora Club

Really Useful Software- Best One

I can save all my Vendor's Information, Easy to find Vendors and their Past POs as well. I can see how much Buying budget I have and how much I have already spent on daily reports. Thank You to the Maker of this Software...

Pros

This Software really helps in so many ways, You can send PO direct to Supplier's email, with Good notation (default or manual). Also It saves the Items code and Description for future orders, We can copy PO and repeat for Contract Orders which saves a lot of time. Online Chat Support- It is great that Support team is always Active and replies instantly. They are expert and solves problems very quickly, Especially "our rep" - He is very helpful all the time and provides detailed information regarding any issue and resolves faster. Thanks .....

Cons

Well, It sends out PO Copy to each approvers; My Suggestion is that if Purchasing Manager is approving then PO Copy should not go to other people who are related to those Department or Budget.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Gaurav. Reading reviews like this is what really rewards us. Your rep is happy to help anytime :)

Molly from Holloman Corporation

ProcurementExpress.com - Good

ProcurementExpress.com has gotten better to use over the last couple of years. They have made changes as requested to improve the site, so I know that they are listening to suggestions. I haven't had any issues with the site as of late.

Pros

I like that the we have made suggestions over the years, and the company has truly listened. They have been able to cater to the needs of the company.

Cons

Sometimes I wish I could use short cut keys instead of having to use the mouse all the time. It's minor, so not a big deal.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Molly, thank you for your great review, we aim to please.

Sarah from Cincinnati Opera

Perfect way to gather all our PO's in one location - no more losing paper!

Pros

I LOVE that we can comment on the Purchase Orders to communicate, rather than emailing. It's way easier to locate conversations!

Cons

I dislike that you cannot alter a PO once it has been approved. Many times we have to estimate prices and when the invoice comes in we can't change the amounts (or the budgets!).

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the review. I wanted to follow up with you on your "cons". If you are a finance user, you can actually make changes to purchase orders after they have been approved. You are right about changing budgets though. We are working on that at the moment so I'll let you know once something has been changed there. It'll only be for finance users though as otherwise regular users could game the system and create POs for unauthorised amounts. A big no no :-) Best Richard

Miguel from Dinda

Great value for money product

We got ProcurementExpress.com to handle the approval process for a 150-employee sized company. We were looking for ease of use and fast implementation. Since the adoption of ProcurementExpress.com we have been able to increase the control over purchase approvals (we have not overrun budget since then), we have eliminated bureaucratic forms that required physical signatures (and most times would be incomplete) and we have streamlined the approval process.

Pros

Ease of use, "lightness", fast customer support

Cons

None so far

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied March 2017

Thank you Miguel! Reading your review feels really great. You've mentioned just about everything we aim for with Rubberstamp.io, so air-fives to you from everyone in the office!

Blanche from Galedin Ltd

Industry: Veterinary

Brilliant, friendly, helpful

Friendly helpful perfect staff!

Pros

Easy to use Multi site Approval on the go Easy to set up

Cons

Integration to accounting software expensive and cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing ProcurementExpress.com

Multi site, ease of approval

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Blanche! We're happy that you find the app easy to use and we enjoy working with you too.

JEROME from Stratasys

This software is pretty much "follow the bouncing ball"

We are a small startup company division. This software let us get moving quickly on our own with a small engineering team and no purchasing dept.

Pros

Just haven't ran into many problems at all, pretty intuitive for sure. It took me one or two orders to get a good understanding of the package. Generally simple to use once accounts are setup, good cut and paste capability too from other packages.

Cons

Could use more feedback on what is going on behind the scenes. This would give more confidence that everything is working. I still seem to be guessing sometimes if the software is completing the process. My job requires me to have confidence the orders complete and off to the vender and vender then get paid.

Dusan from RoomService

Industry: Individual & Family Services

PO solution well done!

Pros

We have been using ProcurementExpress for 10 months now. We acomplished almost all the goals we wanted with this solution. I would say it is very flexible and can help both small and big companies because it is easily scalable, the structure of PO approval, budgets and budget structure can be very simple or complex depending od the needs.

Cons

This is not a con, but only a suggestion, sometimes we miss certain features that we think are a must, but the the development team does not. On the other hand, some of our suggestions were immediately corrected or even added to the system.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied August 2019

This is a very helpful review, we appreciate all the stars. Thank you, Dusan.

Sarah from Cincinnati Opera

Worth the investment!

Pros

I can track my actual expenses in real time and have a bird's eye view on all purchases in one location!

Cons

I wish I could customize the columns in the export to excel process.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied September 2019

Thank you for all the stars, Sarah. We really appreciate your kind words.

Deniece from Homebrew Films

Very user friendly and support readily available to assist if in trouble.

Accessible anywhere

Pros

Internet based. Anyone can access anywhere and anytime. Budget system availability on each line item hence when sending something for approval, can see variance

Cons

Line items are created in a specific directory. If line item does not exist whilst creating the PO, there is no shortcut to create the account

Sufiyan from Instarem India Pvt Ltd

We have been using ProcurementExpress.com since last 4 months, it has helped us in maintaining our invoices.

It has made the process defined and easier.

Pros

It is easy to use, doesn't take much time in uploading files, Its a secured platform , It is very useful for storing invoices, Gives proper notifications to all stakeholders, can download the data in CSV format and do the analysis, Accounting process made easier, importantly it defines a process where it allows to create Purchase order and then it goes to respective approvers for approval and then Delivery status then payment status. And one can access this from anywhere by login in the software after filling up login ID and Password.Over all is good Software.

Cons

Not such as CONs, but yes want to suggest if this software can also provide us the payment notification to internal team, such as, there should be an option where one can enter the due date of Payment, and it should give automatic reminder or notification for payments. It will smooth the payment process. This is the only thing is missing in ProcurementExpress.com.

kirsten from Keller Warehousing

Industry: Warehousing

Very easy system to use

Pros

Very easy to log in and get right to entering invoices. Easy to find app where ever I'm looking for it.

Cons

Wish it was a little easier to look up an old PO#. I would like for the system to save all work entered.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Kirsten, thank you for taking the time to review our application, it is much appreciated. We will have a look at retrieving old PO's easier.

Alma from Piehole.tv

ProcurementExpress gives you complete visibility and control over all your spend!

I've been using ProcurementExpress just over 4 years now and for me it was the most valuable tool as Head of Production. I could track the spend of any project at any time and make sure all our suppliers get paid and nothing slips through the cracks.

Pros

It's really quick to create a PO which speeds up the whole production process.

Cons

It's a bit cluttered. I would like to see only my own and recent projects when I open the software. Maybe this feature already exist, I'm just not familiar with it.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you very much for this helpful review, Alma. We're happy to play a part in the successful production of your beautiful videos. We've just released the new menu feature that should help you to see what's important to you, faster. We'll reach out to have a chat.

Casey from Arkansas Deaf Career Center

Streamline your purchasing process

I work in post-secondary education as part of a state agency. As someone coming to a Director position, from a background in classroom teaching, I had a LOT to learn about purchasing and procurement, and all of the details needed to keep our agency in compliance with state regulations. This software removed the guesswork for me. It is user-friendly and simplified the purchasing process for me, so I could focus more time on what matters most--my young adult students!

Pros

Procurement Express allows users to enter their purchase orders in one place, using one standardized system. It eliminates the need for paper copies and numerous emails and interoffice mail. It is very easy to learn and use, and it keeps excellent records!

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with this software.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It's very rewarding to know we're making a difference for schools.

Kenia from Holloman Corp

Its one of the greatest programs They set in place for our company

Pros

That I can run reports off everything I've created. Allowing me to check if it's been done yet or not.

Cons

That I cant run a report of everything that was created for the job#. It would help tremendously if that was possible.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Replied June 2017

Thank you for your review Kenia, it is much appreciated. We will look in to the reporting structure.

MAURICE from Leysin American School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Very good program , easy to use and easy to create P.O.

time and money...!!!

Pros

The control of expenses for all our departments. System block if to much money spent. Good reporting system. I really appreciate this program. Make our life easier in the accounting department specially for me the business manager.

Cons

not much..... I little bit complicate to put the program on going, when a new accounting year start. Up to today my colleague Srtacey still working on it, to make everything working for all users.

Eva from Financial Services

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Support!

We have been awarded a federal grant: compliance and accountability is a major issue. We are seeing that Procurement Express is doing a great job of helping us keep excellent records for every single purchase. Also, keeping track of purchases and who is authorized to buy what is not possible with Procurement Express.

Pros

We are new to the software, but the staff is easy to reach (via email or chat) and the support is great. We synchronize into QBO and it is working beautifully. When you purchase an app and start using it right away, there are inevitable questions and the learning curve presents some challenges, but the staff at Procurement Express has been wonderful in helping us over each hurdle and answering all questions promptly, whether they are simple or complex.

Cons

So far so good.....future development might include a feature which allows attached documents to migrate with the PO to QBO.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you for this lovely review, Eva. So happy to read that new customers can see so much value right from the start.

Pam from Secret Group Ltd

Purchase Orders

I find the system easy to use

Pros

I like that I can pull out all the commitments by Project and by department, I can see whether the cost has been paid, committed or rejected easily It can be downloaded on the Excel You can print Purchase Orders

Cons

The system does not round up costs. When I am running reports I have to the rounding up

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied August 2019

Thanks for all the stars, Pam. I've shared your concerns with the team and we'll reach out to you about rounding up costs.

one of the best PO programs out there, simple and easy to use

Pros

access online and mobile phone keeps tracks of your Purchase Orders sorting by vendor capture expenses per annual

Cons

cant hashtag other people within the company to review. need to add an @person archive year end search by product or services keyword search is limited

Julia from Ecolube Recovery LLC DBA American Petroleum

Industry: Environmental Services

Versatile and Easy to Teach

We were trying to control costs and set basic processes.

Pros

I love that it's easy for me to on board new employees and get them trained on the processes.

Cons

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your helpful review, Julia. Simplicity is key for our product, so that's nice to read. If you have any suggestions, please visit feedback.procurementexpress.com and let us know.

Lee from Piehole.TV

Easy to use purchase order app

Pros

It's very easy to use with a clear process. I like how you can choose your budgets and easily keep track of everything that needs to be paid. It shows the different departments which means we can keep track of spend throughout the company. It's also great that everyone can use the same software, from the marketing team, to the production team, and it's super easy to stick to a budget.

Cons

I'm just nitpicking here, but I don't like staring at the colour orange ;) Other than that, it was great!

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your helpful review, Lee. We really appreciate your time. I've heard marketing people comment on our colours before :)

Andrew from Brookes Develpment Ltd

Quick & Easy to use

Tighter control and ease over our company orderng

Pros

Once you have set up all your suppliers/products etc, it is super easy to raise a purchase order which is allocated to a budget. The templates are editable so you can get your company branding on there. It is very easy to use, not over complicated. We needed a simple solution for our on-site employees, and it is working well!

Cons

Could have better integrations with other accounts packages, to press you can export in Xero bur little else. I understand the guys at ProcurementExpress.com are looking into this as a future development.