SAP Fieldglass Software Reviews

SAP Fieldglass Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

• icon"Ease of use: Anyone can use this software because of its simplicity. It makes conversation between Vender and Employer very easy."
  • icon"Super software for the management of external employees."
  • icon"Love that we are able to have employees submit time on the portal, it makes doing payroll a lot easier."
  • icon"Complicated, counter intuitive, bad design, no thought for the user, totally waste of time."
  • icon"I'd be hard pressed to think of a drawback to this software. If I had to choose anything, it's the wall-of-text I have to scroll through to get to the timesheet at the bottom."
  • icon"Can be confusing for new users, more online tutorials needed."

All SAP Fieldglass Reviews

SHRESHTHI

Company size: 1,001 - 5,000 employees

March 2022

Fieldglass for timekeeping

Tom

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fieldglass - a configurable solution

We use Fieldglass to manage candidates for client companies that we recruit for. We also manage contingent workers.

Pros

We use Fieldglass to manage recruitments for multiple client companies. Being that it is run by SAP, the software is almost infinitely configurable, and the companies are able to configure it to match the company culture and terminology. As a recruiter, that means we have to learn the company culture and terminology as well, and it turns out that Fieldglass helps that. We are able to communicate better with the managers because we are learning their language, as it were.

Cons

Like most software, you are sometimes rigidly confined to what the software is designed to do. By that I mean that it is difficult to convey a candidate's nuances if the software doesn't include a way to do that. Of course, this means we have to be creative, and this results in us getting to know the candidates a little better, which is good for us and the client companies.

Outsource with Ease with SAP Fieldglass.

The Efficiency rendered by SAP Fieldglass means that my institution has improved managerial capacity to make strategic business decisions.

Pros

Having outsourced specific services, my institution adopted SAP Fieldglass to automate the process of recruiting, engaging, pay and get more value from the contractors. SAP Fieldglass helps my institution to find a perfect balance between overstaffing and understaffing of external laborforce. Consequently, we have improved service delivery and managed costs. The process of selecting and recruiting external staff at my institution has been automated, standardized, made easy and sped up by SAP Fieldglass. SAP Fieldglass tracks external staff's time and attendance from any worksite of my institution. In this way, time theft is eliminated. My institution makes use of scheduling feature in SAP Fieldglass in order to assign qualified external staff, in appreciated number, and at appropriate time. By analyising past and present data, SAP Fieldglass computes revenues that my institution expects as well as an estimation of income that will be achieved in a future period. SAP Fieldglass measures performance data in a given range. My institution is able to assess how the external staff are working and whether targets are being met. Having identified the requirements of the roles that external workforce play in my institution, SAP Fieldglass makes an analysis of attributes of each staff to determine whether their skills fit these requirements.

Cons

Apart from the workforce, my institution could be more effective if other members of our extranet community were recognized by SAP Fieldglass.

Reasons for choosing SAP Fieldglass

SAP has features that meet business requirements of my institution.

Reasons for switching to SAP Fieldglass

Could not be customised to meet the requirements of my institution.

October 2022

Contract workforce management got easier with Fieldglass

Pros

Easy to raise the temporary workforce request and manage those resources billing and time reporting.

Cons

User interface was the I'm not impressed most, SAP apps are good but their UI is not that user friendly.

Hunter

Do not like or recommend

Pros

The only pro that comes to mind is that it tracks peoples time well. I do not really like anything else about it.

Cons

Old, archaic system. Their customer service is pretty terrible. Hard to get an answer that is actually helpful.

Response from SAP

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your dissatisfaction; we are sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. While we appreciate your recognition of our platform¿s capabilities, we want you to be satisfied with all of the tool¿s features. SAP Fieldglass continually updates its platform with customer-centric features and runs a support team around the clock to ensure continuous coverage. Please let us know if you would like further assistance and we can have a member of our support team contact you directly.

Replied May 2018

Jorden

Industry: Oil & Energy

June 2022

Fieldglass - Great for accurate billing

Overall, I was very pleased to see that the process with Fieldglass, while being very detailed and precise, was rather easy to use. Our client base consisted of mostly older generations and busy field workers that aren’t super versed in technology, yet fieldglass was useable for most involved.

Pros

The feature/function I liked most about Fieldglass was the time and attendance tracker. It was vital to my job duties and played a major role in billing accordingly. Simple to understand once you’ve walked through the process a couple times.

Cons

My only real complaint based on the features I used most with my company, is that at all times we could/would have hundreds of projects/billing codes being used at a time for time and attendance, and for a while it proved difficult to enter and find said projects and codes. Fieldglass has a superb customer service team, and the particular rep our company was paired with worked around the clock to smooth out any and all flaws.

Reasons for choosing SAP Fieldglass

We actually used Netsuite in conjunction with Fieldglass, and then switched from Netsuite to Oracle Cloud. So we utilized multiple products for our companies needs.

Mahesh

Better portal for tracking data

Using it for last 3 years and have found it way too better to use in comparison to other VMS portals. The portal is quite reliable in raising invoices against the payments made which helps both vendor and client to make sure the business is going smooth and is completely transparent.

Pros

Fieldglass is one of the best present VMS portal that helps us to keep track of all the consultants time and expense details. The onboarding feature is one stop solution to check on all the required details for a particular consultant which reduces the efforts and also makes payment and billing easy for the organization.

Cons

The navigation throughout the portal is not so smooth, it sometimes makes you leave an entire section before you are redirected to other. Also, the display of information is not sufficient, you have to dig deep in order to fetch details for a specified data which is time consuming. The customer service is also not so good, the portal is some times down without any update on when and how much time it is going to take to work properly again.

Reasons for switching to SAP Fieldglass

IQN had problems of it's own. It created difficulties in raising invoices and onboarding of the consultants.

My favorite product for cloud storage and document sharing

Simplified file sharing and document management for work, school, and personal use.

Pros

A wide variety of integration features with other applications. Easily share files and folders with friends and colleagues in real time. Dropbox also automatically saves and backs up my documents to the cloud, and frees up valuable space on my hard drive. Mainly, I like having the ability to access, edit, and share important files remotely. Mobile application is great, as well as syncing with other devices.

Cons

The paid or premium version can be quite costly in comparison to other cloud storage and document sharing products. Uploading time is slow for certain file formats.

Mehadi Hasan

May 2022

Its a really awesome tool to manage contractor and employee time

Overall its a great tool and i love using it to manage my team.

Pros

Use it mostly for time management for my team. Approving and updating time day to day and managing them accordingly.

Cons

Sometime deployment could be hard or managing vendor gets complicated. You have to know the enterprise code and all info to manage vendors.

Reasons for choosing SAP Fieldglass

Its well integrated and UI is really good.

May 2022

Best Application for managing and onboarding contractors

SAP Fieldglass provides end to end solution for employee onboarding from start to end with the all the compliance. It really saves our lots of time and efforts. If you are planning just have a quick demo and take your decision.

Pros

1. In FieldGLass we can manage variety of external employees which are on contract basis. 2. It really helps in compliance regulation for the various operation related to the employee hiring. 3. Great level of security provided at module level which helps in giving restricted access to the user 4. Integration with the other applications is very easy.

Cons

1. Analytical part of this application needs to be increase. 2. Learning material needs an improvement

Dennis

Fieldglass is a good website for contract or temp workers to submit their hours to temp agencies

making sure my hours for my timecard is sent to my temp company's payroll depart so I get paid on a weekly or tri-monthly basis.

Pros

It is easy to enter hours, time for arrivals and leaving work, and keeping track of work hours. It is also easy to edit hours or make corrects.

Cons

Once a timesheet for a given week is submitted, it is hard to see if it has been accepted by a temp agency or department. I have found myself calling into customer support just to verify that I have successfully submitted my timecard on time for payroll.

Response from SAP

Thank you for your review, Dennis! SAP Fieldglass continually updates its platform with customer-centric features to ensure our customers have the best user experience possible when interacting with the tool. Thank you again for your review and feedback.

Replied June 2018

Ankit

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

July 2022

Best Platform for Vendor management

I am using this software from past 3 years for various clients and for various purpose like for Taking different roles from client, getting updates from client, Timesheet etc. Everything is easy to use there is no complications.

Pros

Cons

As of now I don't find anything which I like least about it. Everything available in this software have its own use.

Its Ease of Use.

Stepheney

Nestle Purina's experience with SAP Fieldglass has been great!

Pros

The solution has helped us accomplish a significant business objective surrounding external workforce. We now have a streamlined and consistent process for our organization and will continue to expand on the solution's functionality to meet our new business objectives. The software allows for a number of reporting and analytics capabilities which has helped our business tremendously. The Account Services Team at Fieldglass is incomparable to any other. We consider them a part of our Nestle Purina family. They have gone above and beyond to work with our organization to set us up for success, and prepare us for the future. We are very thankful for their partnership and the solution.

Response from SAP

Thank you for the stellar review, Stepheney! Nestle Purina is a valued customer and we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Replied February 2018

Great Partner and Advocate

Pros

My support team at SAP - Fieldglass. Always attentive. They never shy away from telling me if I am going down the wrong path. Quick to offer best practices and help me to be a better administrator and program manager. The functionality is configurable to the needs of the program and offers comprehensive reporting which is vital in the metrics driven business environment we are in today.

Cons

I must admit that I am puzzled by the help desk at times. I don't know what goes into the prioritization of cases but they lag at times, especially if you tell them at the outset the importance of the case. It seems as though they have their criteria and don't want to consider the impact their lack of urgency can cause.

Md.

Industry: Tobacco

Fieldglass - Your contingent workforce manager

I have been using this software for many days and am greatly experiencing the benefits ( as my organization has to follow certain controls) of managing the contingent workers as per the controls stated. It helps in terms of the contingent workers having which access and when their contract will expire. I am more likely to recommend this software to others.

Pros

I. Very user-friendly platform. II. Data importing and exporting is easy. III. Hiring 3P/contingent workers ensures the contract management is aligned with the company processes - policies. IV. Feature of hiring, extension or termination is very easy and ensures zero breach. V. Allows the HR team to monitor & manage the organizational resources very efficiently.

Cons

SAP Fieldglass is just fantastic and I do find anything least about this software.

Good Work Management Software

Multiple project efforts are being tracked effectively, utilizing multiple resources across the project landscape

Pros

The software integrates easily with project tracking databases. This allows ease of use for creating hierarchical listings of product and project codes. As a result, it is easy to track multiple but related efforts requiring tracking of hours applied.

Cons

The software requires a manual component in order to function properly. If project codes are not properly designed and initialized, it is not possibly to use the platform properly.

JAY-AR