What are SendCloud users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SendCloud software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great support in the beginning. Personal approach and explanation."
  • icon"How clear, easy to use, easy to find information."
  • icon"Easy to work with, the prices ar good and quick sending."
  • icon"It's annoying that they charge for printed labels, instead of scanned labels."
  • icon"The tracking page especially will bug frequently, I am not sure if that's a Sendcloud software issue or a carrier API issue but it's very annoying."
  • icon"Disconnection from the courier, denying responsibility for all cases possible."

Browse all SendCloud Reviews

• Have you used SendCloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Irakli

8millennium B.V

Simple and practical, meets all of my needs and great support

Pros

Its is pragmatic and easy to use, also perfect option for e-commerce platform with well integrated systems ad possibilities (broad choices of shipping services)

Cons

It's hard to say, so far I like it very much

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

I have asked Lightspeed support services while integrating my shipping tool, and sendcloud was recommended - also compared to others and found that you have most optimal services and best price

Ferdek

Sencloud for webshops

I really think that SendCloud is the best multi shipping platform in Europe - I've tried several other and the competition far away behind SendCloud. I use it every day and it helped my business a lot. When I started my first webshop I didn't have enough orders to negotiate good shipping rates with courier companies - SendCloud was a solution at that time to offer to my client's affordable shipping costs. 2 years ago we were having maybe 3-5 orders a week, now it is around 5-10 orders a day. SendCloud played a major role in this business growth.

Pros

Amazingly simple setup process. API connection with major marketplaces and with our webshop was very easy. The process of addressing and creating labels for packages became super quick. Exactly what we needed. Issues are solved quickly - customer service is excellent.

Cons

We use SoundCloud now only for EU shipments because SoundCloud at this moment is missing integration with FedEx courier company. I hope it will be added soon that I can use SendCloud for all my packages. We tried a few times to send packages outside EU with DHL but we never succeed with it - somehow there was always some issue with it so we gave up and concentrate on using SendCloud only for EU. However, if integration with FedEx will be possible we will need to look into it again because 40% of all our packages go outside the EU. I am also missing integration with the selling platform Reverb.

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

Soundcloud offers its own shipping tariffs with couriers where many other platforms don't have that option. Send cloud was offering also an attractive free plan with integrations to sales platforms - that will be removed from 2021. I think it is a mistake to do that, I am sure that it will be a reason for many new webshop owners to move to platforms that offer that option because for starters it will be too expensive to pay 40-50 euro every month. Anyway we will still work with SoundCloud because we are now in place when we can afford that.

Sabine

Sendcloud is a very smart solution for real small businesses.

I can describe the overall experience with Sendcloud as a smart solution for a very small business to be able to act as smart as a very large enterprise . It augmented my competitive base and my customers were all very pleased with the smart and fast way of delivery all over Belgium.

Pros

In march 2020 due to Covid Pandemic precautions, in Belgium we could only continue our business if we had a proven ecommerce activity. With lockdown we could not have pickups of orders anymore and had to start sending to customers homes. And there was a suggested tool Sendcloud. I tried it, thought it was really easy to implement and so I started using it within 1 hour of discovering the tool. Very easy to implement and that is what I need . So I loved the fact is was easy and not as hard as brainchurgery.

Cons

There was a minor about it, but it was customer user experience, but I rated the tariffs of the packages too low first so the invoice afterwards was a surprise .

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

I chose for Sendcloud because it was suggested by the webshop provider , I left the exploring to them and trusted their experience through other customers

Industry: Computer Hardware

Good software, Awful delivery of the service they market.

Been using Sendcloud for 3 years Been using Sendcloud for 3 years, have been putting recently over 12,000 EUR of shipping fees per month to their company, the service for such customer size is a joke. This service was clearly meant for smaller fish in the sea. I have had issues with pick up reliability since 1.5 years, we have had daily pick ups planned via contract on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We have had to contact them nearly every week, about the fact that DPD is not picking up, and everytime they do their awful process of asking how many packages there are, and they would even sometimes ask if we have a regular pick-up (which used to work for 1.5 years before) where we explain we do Monday to Friday even though we have been contacting them every week. Absolutely crazy. The next best part is that everytime we contact them it is some random in chat that always just does the same thing, ask us the same questions, and then call DPD and then nothing happens anyways. I am sure we have cycled through each live-chat customer supporter that is available at Sendcloud. The more worrying part is that only at a higher monthly fee does one get a personal advisor which makes 0 sense if we are putting such high monthly sums of shipments into the company, for 30 EUR more a month we get a personal contact person but at 10k-ish a month we do not?

Pros

Software worked well and there were no IT problems

Cons

Disconnection from the courier, denying responsibility for all cases possible.

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

Because I needed to save time with my back then woocommerce site.

Reasons for switching to SendCloud

Needed easier IT solutions.

Jana

Essential tools for every organization who wants to ship goods!

I am very happy we can handle all our shipments in one central system without having to switch from one shipment provider to another one.

Pros

The tool provides a very reliable interface between your sales database/crm and a wide range of shipment providers.

Cons

The UX experience is already quite good, but there is some room for improvement concerning intuïtivity.

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

It was recommended by some friends and it is very easy to use in the Belgian market (Belgian providers and Belgian rules taken into account).

Nina

Sendcloud is so easy to use

We really enjoyed the meeting we had before switching to SendCloud. We had a personal Zoom meeting where we discussed our wishes, they showed us how to use the system and they gave us some recommendations.

Pros

The integration with Woocommerce was so easy and took only a minute. The Sendcloud system is accessible and easy to use, the integration with our webshop makes sure the customer info is already filled in and we only need to print the labels.

Cons

It's annoying that they charge for printed labels, instead of scanned labels.

Reasons for switching to SendCloud

We prefer the ease of SendCloud and find the personalised tracking pages a big plus. SendCloud is often cheaper as well!

Conrad

Very easy to use partner for your shipments

All my parcels are send with Sendcloud and the customer service is very helpful.

Pros

It's easy to use and good implementable is the eCommerce software (WooCommerce)

Cons

There are small things, like: when I delete a shipment, sometimes it still comes back in my overview. And it would be easy if you could print directly in Safari

Johan

Great sollution to merge many webshops with your choice of shipping methods

The team of Sendcloud was very helpful to us showing how they could improve our efficiency. Due to being stuck with an older shipping method we sometimes had to enter or select a shipment manually or with many clicks. Now we are saving time every day because all 14 webshops and our 4 shipping methods are combined in one interface for our warehouse colleagues. Plus our customers are faster informed about their shipment, which reduses customer service time.

Pros

Sendcloud shows the orders that are ready to ship from all of your stores in one overview with an easy to use interface.

Cons

The connection and the customer experience with tracking and e-mails can be different according to the shipment methods you use.

Sam

Extremely helpful support, and an adaptive

Very positive, would recommend to anyone looking for a better way to manage pick pack and ship domestically and internationally.

Pros

Great, helpful staff. Good user interface, well designed, and it's fast -

Cons

A lot to be desired in regards to international shipping - managing customs information on specific products for example. Shopify doesn't support all customs mandatory fields, so relying on Shopify for that data isn't great.

Shiptheory is bad.

Kees

easy to use software

I have a webshop and use Sendcloud for all my shipments

Pros

Works really fast, easy to use and cheaper than my previous vendor

Cons

have not found anything negative on this product

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

More possibilities, lower price.

Reasons for switching to SendCloud

Better integrated with my new webshop software

Works well, easy to use

Pros

I like the seamless integration with WooCommerce; as soon as an order is received, the label is available for printing.

Cons

Not really a criticism of SendCloud, but It would be easier if they re-sold mailing services so I don't have to set these up directly.

Perfecte service en product

super!

Pros

De service die mij geboden werd om klant te worden wat geweldig! Ik werd lekker door het hele platform rondgeleid en alle opties heb ik al gezien

Cons

Ik heb nog geen slecht ding gevonden tijdens het gebruik

bart

sendcloud i'm loving it

i recommend it to all my friends, starting webshops, small and big businesses it's just soooo much better to have everything in one place

Pros

Massive time saver, where i used to have multiple accounts at different shipping services i have almost all of them at one place, can combine labels (saves a lot of paper!) overview of all shipment statuses, automatic C23 paperwork, it works like a charm and if it doesn't the team is there to help you asap even with the free account

Cons

I wish that small businesses could use the benefits of the larger ones as well that's a bit of a downside for me but hey let's stay realistic, it's already a winner compared to what i used to have to do when making labels, better pricing and most of all speeeeed another small thing is the hidden costs that sometimes might arise (i blame you Bpost!) they charge 70 cents if you bring a package to a pickup point instead of paying them for the pickup service or bringing everything to a sorting centre yourself, this does not show up when calculating the cost and leaves you with a surprise of 70 cents, if you do 50 packages before you notice that and switch to DPD you already lost. And the whole Brexit thing could go a bit smoother when making shipping labels I guess, but I'm sure that will be sorted with time (DPD NP and DP stuff, a bit confusing)

Reasons for switching to SendCloud

saw an advertisement on facebook and saw that i could try it for free and with an invoice! no more having to pay 5 times a day because everyone always orders right after you made your last label

Ingrid

Sendcloud will save you time & money while keeping it personal

-We saved time efficiency. - we have the best shipping rates. - Finally we can have an organized administration. - integrated to our webshop and can be integrated to other platforms. - sends personalized and detail information to my customers. - gives me peace of mind

Pros

The biggest issue I was having with my business is that we did everything manually. We used an excell sheet to keep track of addresses, names, shipping companies -pricing and we even created a formula to sort them per country. This was time consuming, because after costumers would place an order, we would have to, AGAIN, send a manual email with all the info. Once we had shipped orders, again our minds would have to remember to send the shipment information to each customer. Because of this super antique method, we spent hours and wasted mornings and nights trying to send the purchase and shipping details to our customers. We were exhausted With sendcloud, not only did we get the most competitive price out there, I also got praise from my customers across Europe since now they have better prices and more "weight freedom" with their shipment (up to 20 kilos keeping the same price). Also, all customers receive a notification once the labels are created. Yes, labels that are made by sendcloud (included in my webshop) I don't have to send manual emails anymore . And wait, there's more: sendcloud will tell you if our customers have written a wrong address, by typo or just forgottent any detail. It will let you know immediately so we can fix it before shipping. Sendcloud also allows us to print all labels at once, even if they're not from the same provider (e.g PostNL or DHL). My customers are happy, I am happy! I’m spreading the word now!

Cons

I’d like to have an app to use on my phone so I can track all orders with more ease. Once I have shipped all orders, I take a rest and use my phone only, so an APP would be nice.

Pierre

Support is ver te zoeken, problemen oplossen ook!

Telefonisch totaal niet bereikbaar. Wij vinden het te belachelijk voor woorden dat alles over mail moet worden besproken. De support is een afschuifsysteem voor problemen die niet opgelost willen worden! Als er bijkomende kosten voor de klant worden gemaakt, wil Sendcloud daar niet in tegemoet komen. Alles wordt afgeschoven op de vervoerders. Zelf wordt geen verantwoordelijkheid genomen! Onze samenwerking eindigt per direct!

Pros

Als alles naar behoren werkt, is de keuze van vervoerders makkelijk.

Cons

Moeilijk te bereiken en telefonisch al helemaal niet bereikbaar! Support niet naar behoren.

Response from Sendcloud

Goedemiddag Pierre, Wat vervelend om te horen dat je de samenwerking stop wilt zetten. Dat vinden we uiteraard erg jammer! We zijn direct even gaan kijken naar de betreffende case. Voor zover wij kunnen zien is alles netjes afgehandeld; alle via Sendcloud gemaakte kosten worden namelijk gecrediteerd. Onze collega van Customer Service is verder in jullie case gedoken en heeft afgelopen dinsdag contact opgenomen met je collega. Hieruit bleek dat de communicatie over de mail helaas niet volledig duidelijk was voor jullie. We hebben de case opnieuw toegelicht en samen gezocht naar een oplossing. Hopelijk kunnen we in het vervolg alsnog de samenwerking naar tevredenheid voortzetten! Namens ons excuses voor de ontstane verwarring. - Senna

Replied November 2020

Celine

Snel en efficiënt verzenden met Sendcloud

Pros

Voor de opstart van mijn webshop was ik op zoek naar een app om verzendingen zo makkelijk mogelijk te maken. En Sendcloud was zeker en vast de beste optie. Het verzendplatform was in no-time gelinkt aan mijn webshop, verzendlabels kunnen zeer snel worden aangemaakt en ik kan alle zendingen heel makkelijk opvolgen. Een echte aanrader voor elke webshopeigenaar.

Cons

Het aanbod van alle verschillende verzendopties is zeer goed, maar als je start is het soms wat zoeken naar wat best bij je bedrijf past. Gelukkig kon ik met mijn vragen terecht bij het Customer Support team die mij telkens heel goed (en snel) konden helpen.

Response from Sendcloud

Hi Celine, Thanks for the review, we're happy to hear you like our shipping platform and customer support! -- Kris

Replied August 2020

Luuk

Great way of sending goods!

Pros

The easiest way to ship. It works in sync with the API (Bol, Amazon, Real etc)

Cons

Everything works fine!! smooth and easy

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

Its' the easiest way to ship. It works in sync with the API (Bol, Amazon, Real etc)We have not experienced any problems yet, I work with it every day! I am very satisfied.

Mounteder

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great solution to not having to deal with other carrier portals

Pros

We use Sendcloud because the portals of carriers absolutely suck. We have an overview of all shipments, can contact support to track down lost packages, use a personalised tracking page, email and return portal which is also a very important feature for us.

Dennis

World wide shipping made easy

Shipping to over 240 countries/territories used to be a time consuming job, but Sendcloud has made that a low easier!!

Pros

The overview. We use two platforms for selling our products. Sendcloud combines the two perfectly.

Cons

The pricecalculation doesn't show expected transittimes.

Jamy

Easy of use and very helpfull for a comany who is shipping many orders

I had a problem with the system once, they were very helpfull with solving my problem.

Pros

Easy of use and the connection with other businees programs

Cons

All labels are automatically developed. They also develop labels for order who will be picked up from our location.

Bob

Sendcloud is an easy to use tool

Very good.

Pros

Soundcloud is easy to connect to your webshop, saves a lot of time and has had no bugs/downtime during my use.

Cons

There were no problems in using soundcloud in the past 1,5 years.

Onno

De juiste keuze

Voooral het gemak en de dagelijkse tijdswinst.

Pros

Simpele implementatie en binnen een uur live en draaiend.

Cons

Automatische selectie van verzender vanuit applicatie,.

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

Gemak van keuzes en prijzen vervoerders.

Philippe

Nul - plein de bugs ne marche jamais

Le service est bien , lorsqu'il marche complètement (ce qui est rare) et qu'il n'y a pas de bug suite au déploiement de mise à jour de leur coté. De mémoire, sendcloud a toujours eu des difficultés dans l'intégration des différentes règles de transporteurs . Depuis un an qu'on l'utilise on a surement perdu plus de temps avec leur support (qui est maintenant plus du tout réactif) que gagner avec leurs intégrations toujours bancales et pleines de bug. Il serait grand temps de changer d'équipe de développeurs. Une déception alors que la solution semblait prometteuse. Mais ce n'est pas grave nous avons trouvé mieux, plus fiable et complet - concrètement passer votre chemin il y a bien mieux sur le marché.

Pros

trop simplet pour répondre à de vrais besoins

Cons

Tout est buggé, pas assez complet, ne marche jamais.

Reasons for switching to SendCloud

Parce que sendcloud ne marche tout simplement pas.

Eva

Industry: Textiles

Easy to use and lowest prices for shipments

My shipments are way cheaper. Especially abroad shipments. They are half the price I used to pay so I’m very happy about that. Packages are insured even for that price.

Pros

I like that I do not have to figure out how the system works. It’s super easy and you do not have to be an expert. Everyone can work with this and set everything up for use.

Cons

I have no cons. Really could not think of any.

Reasons for choosing SendCloud

It was cheaper and easier to use

Reasons for switching to SendCloud

I got the tip from a friend to try Sendcloud because it is easy and way cheaper.

Lisa

Best shipping management tool available

I save lots of time labeling my packages, and I save money aswel! It's easy for my clients to track the package

Pros

Sendcloud saves me lots of time and money! You can easily access and see all shipping businesses and its prices. It's made super easy to print all in one batch. It connects wonderful with my Etsy account

Cons

At first it took me a while to understand everything and how it's used. But when you're past that, shipping and labeling has never been this fast and convenient

SendCloud