ShipBob Reviews

4.04 / 5 (82) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The dashboard is easy to use. Customer service is great and answers all of my questions quickly."

• "Easy user interface to work with. Nice, clean and simple. Easy way to set up, track, and quickly send new orders from the interface. "

• "This software is very easy to use. You can sift your way through without even really knowing what you're doing. "

• Cons

• "practical software easy to use but useless as the service is very slow "

• "Sometimes it is slower to load but this is not a big deal at all. "

• "Honestly, nothing. They do what they are supposed to, and they do it well. "

Browse ShipBob Reviews

Anastasia from Kula Cloth™

Industry: Sporting Goods

Changed my life!

Before I transitioned to ShipBob, my label printer was an electronic leash. I even took it on vacations to fulfill orders. My entire life revolved around my (sometimes multiple) trips to the post office. I was really nervous to transition to a 3rd party fulfillment center, but I knew that what I was doing was A) no longer sustainable and B) preventing my business from growing. The ShipBob employees were friendly, personable and reassuring. They walked me through the process, which was incredibly simple and they eased my fears about sending all of my inventory away. The first week that ShipBob was implemented was LIFE CHANGING for me. I saw orders coming in, and I no longer felt the desire to rush back to my office to fulfill orders. I enjoyed time doing things with my husband and mom who was in town visiting. I WENT BACKPACKING AND GOT PAID without frantically driving back to ship envelopes. I re-discovered the freedom that comes from being an OWNER not an OPERATOR. If you are considering ShipBob, please do not hesitate or procrastinate it as long as I did. I will change your life and allow you to focus on the BIG PICTURE things for your business. In the past few weeks, my sales have SKYROCKETED. I truly believe that this is a direct result of letting go of the minutia and shifting my energy towards thinking about the future of my business. My business is now in a place where it will thrive and grow WITHOUT me preventing its success by grasping at straws.

Pros

Very very easy to use and intuitive. Seamlessly integrated with my Shopify store!

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like.

Jazmen from JSCULPT FITNESS

Overall Thoughts About ShipBob Experience

I have been in partnership with ShipBob for 2 years now. Overall my experience has been a positive one. There have been hiccups throughout the years but what I appreciate about ShipBob the most is that they’re always willing to correct any mishaps.

Pros

User friendly software. Customer support is reliable & transparent.

Cons

Sometimes the response is slow with loading pages.

Response from ShipBob

Replied September 2019

Jaz, thanks so much for taking the time to visit with us in person and leave this review. Keep up the success!

Rachel from Kaplan Laboratory

If I could give 0 stars, I would

If you are looking for a fulfillment partner, ShipBob is a horrible option. In our experience... They lied about their rates and technological capabilities. They fought with us when we brought issues to their attention. Their failures resulted in hours and hours and hours of our time being devoted to something we thought we were outsourcing. Worst of all, we lost customers due to delayed orders and faulty tech related to shipping options. We had significant issues with ShipBob since we very first began working with them, and every time one issue was solved, another occurred. Below are the issues we encountered, and based on other reviews and of their own admission, I know we are not the only company to face issues like these.

Pros

-The Dashboard is nicely designed and easy to navigate

Cons

- They bait-and-switched us on affordable 2 Day shipping. It took getting one of the company's founders involved for them to fulfill the promises they made, and contracted for, regarding giving our customers access to affordable 2 Day shipping. - They consistently overcharged us for fulfillment, requiring us to do several audits and request credits for being overcharged. These exercises took hours and involved a lot of back-and-forth each time. In some cases, it wasn't until we threatened legal action that they credited us for these overcharges. Overall, we were credited several thousand dollars for overcharges, which is not insignificant. - They offered us "real time rates" for overnight orders that were not actually tied to real time rates; it was a complete misnomer and false promise. This resulted in us under-charging customers and having to cover the difference, which turned profitable sales into losses. - For a reason they still cannot explain, they removed all shipping options and rules, and instead put in place a $20 ground option (our product retails for $39.95 and weighs 6 ounces). Our conversion rate plummeted from 4.6% to 1.3% during the time that our shipping options were affected. We were not the only customer affected by this issue, and because ShipBob never got to the bottom of why it happened, they could not assure us it wouldn't happen again.

Courtney from Natural Cycles

A simply platform that allows you to focus on your core business-all with an amazing support team!

I oversee business development efforts for Natural Cycles and recently was tasked with taking over our US logistics. When I first took this over everything seemed like a foreign language but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Shipbob support team) reassured me he would be able to help me every step of the way! He has been incredibly prompt with his support and has taken several calls with me to personally walk me through features on the platform. He never has seemed frustrated (and with all my questions, I do not know how this was possible!). I just wanted to call the support team's superior service and recognize how simple the software is to use. The features are so straightforward.

Pros

The software was easy to integrate with our core systems. The order tracking is clear and concise. The analytics tool allows you to easily sort through the data and sku performance allowing you to focus on inventory tracking with ease! Submitting WROs have never been more clear and inventory management across all warehouses is seamless.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. The software and the support team are amazing!

Louisa from codeSpark

Great platform for those starting with fulfillment

Shipbob was a great and budget-friendly resource for my company's needs. We needed a fulfillment center that was easy to work with and didn't have too many requirements around how to package items for shipping. Shipping rates are fair and support is always willing to audit our orders for any discrepancies. I only have positive things to say about Shipbob and recommend them for any company who's looking for a fulfillment center.

Pros

Cons

Order and product pages load slowly. I've had issues with posters getting damaged in shipping.

Reasons for Choosing ShipBob

They were willing to work with companies with lower monthly ship rates and didn't have any complicated packaging requirements when shipping items to them.

Steven from Metropolitan Capital Bank & Trust

Best Shipping Option for High-Volume E-commerce start ups

Shipbob does a great job making it easy for anyone to run a high-volume e-commerce site. Their team is very helpful during the onboarding process, and their platform is very easy for anyone to use. Their support team is very responsive and clear up issues quickly. When I was in search of a company to package and ship, Shipbob was able to take inventory within days after the first call and our site was live shortly thereafter. I don't think there is anyone else in the market that has that ability at the moment. I still work a full-time job in banking and have very little knowledge of logistics or shipping, Shipbob handles all of that for me and now with their amount of locations growing it is only getting easier to service our customers in all 50 states.

Pros

The Shipbob platform is easy, their support team is responsive, orders get packaged and shipped and I don't have to touch a thing. I work full time in banking but still run a company on the side that generates a lot of orders that need to be packaged and shipped. This may the most user friendly platform and any issues are resolved quickly via emailing their support team.

Cons

The app works well but no where near as good as the online site.

Michael from Herbaly

TOP - Overall Wonderful Experience

Pros

On the software side, the minimum amount of analytics are very useful, pricing per shipment and breakdown is honest and transparent, pricing issues are handled quickly, support is quick, reports are easy to export and the platform very easy to use. On the service side they are quick, well priced, and deliver with minimal delays.

Cons

The only real con is the lack of integrations. I believe they are introducing access to their API shortly. Once we realized the quality of the service, I think many would much rather they focus on upkeeping the quality of service since fulfillment is the real goal behind this partnership then to have them focus on integrations. That being said, we opted to integrate through ShipStation which solves almost any and all problems.

Gets the Job Done Right

My review should make it obvious that we love ShipBob. The tools they offer have been incredible for us and their team has been nothing but super helpful.

Pros

ShipBob handles our shipping so much better than we could have hoped for. We almost never have issues with them. Usually any issue stems from something on our end or an issue with the customer, but when there are issues the customer support staff is ready to help. The analytics tools are also a great asset for us.

Cons

Like I said, there are almost never any issues. A small nitpick is that the UI is a little dated looking. This is not a knock on the functionality at all.

Daniel from HopSkipDrive

It's an upgrade but far from perfect

Not pleased with the customer support. Typically email responses from support are not direct or helpful. The customer services reps have not been helpful in explaining the various features of the software. I'd really like a full tutorial of the software to understand how I can maximize its utilization.

Pros

It has a user friendly interface. Gives clear status of when goods are delivered and when there has been an issue. Like the multiple ways we can add orders (manually, through Shopify, etc.)

Cons

Inventory counts have been off in the inventory tab. One day we had 40 items remaining and then got an update that there was a "spot check" and we had 0. We are not a high volume operation and we were caught off guard. There are also issues with syncing to Shopify. Not always

corey from 3Gems Nutrition

Industry: Wholesale

Fulfillment

We had issues with our first inbound shipment being lost. That was resolved. Overall good beside that

Pros

The costs and location options. It allows us to expand as we grow

Cons

Difficulty with sending product for inventory

Vuk from self employed

A good tool, but the fulfillment is a different story

The software is not so bad, as are the people in fulfillment - we have had products stolen from the warehouse, competitors' goods shipped etc. We can see who did it, but have no control over whether or not we want them still working with our product or not. The support try their best to remedy these things, and they are really great, but as long as these things keep happening, and obviously, terms and conditions don't really give you space to make up the damages to the full extent, this is not great.

Pros

I like how everything is nice, in big font and images, blue (rests eyes) and intuitive. It's really smart when it comes to WRO creation and simple to track costs. Their business model is really nice. The support is also amazing, and makes up quite a bit for the cons.

Cons

It's missing some features that one would need when managing stock - like a quick way to view historic product count. I would also like to see better and simpler integrations for expedited shipping. Generally, connecting stores is a drag, and should not be so complex.

Jon from The Good

Our Most Often Recommended Fulfillment Provider

Pros

We're a conversion rate optimization firm who helps ecommerce brands choose vendors who add to the customer experience, which includes fulfillment. As you can imagine, having a fulfillment partner who can ship in 2 days to any location in the mainland USA is crucial to increasing conversion rates –– and competing with Amazon.

Cons

We honestly haven't heard any complaints once we've recommended ShipBob – and working with their team to help onboard ecommerce brands we've recommended has always been a pleasure.

Lauren from Haight Brand

Industry: Music

ShipBob allows us to scale to thousands of orders per day & excel with our customers

We are able to efficiently get out our merchandise at a much faster rate with a much higher volume than ever before.

Pros

Our company is in the music business so having a reliable fulfillment partner that can efficiently get out merchandise to fans is a huge priority to us. Our business ebbs and flows depending on what we are selling and release dates, so finding a partner like ShipBob which allows us to go from a few shipments per day to thousands per day has been a game changer! They are able to keep up with the ever changing movement that the music industry brings and have been able to take our merchandise operations to a different level!

Cons

We do not have any downsides so far to Shipbobs services

Response from ShipBob

Replied August 2019

Hi Lauren, thanks for leaving your review and that we can partner with you to scale so quickly!

Tracey from Doris Sleep

Takes the hassle out of pick, pack, and ship so I can focus on marketing

Pros

The ShipBob software is incredibly easy to use. It integrates directly with my ecommerce platform (BigCommerce), and once an order comes in – it gets shipped out almost always that same day (if its bought a little later in the day, then it will go out in the morning). I can pull reports out to analyze my overall shipping costs and spend, and decide how best to allocate my inventory throughout the warehouses. The noissue partnership is great as well, and now I have 2 stickers from them going in with each order!

Cons

I don't have any complaints. I needed a good 3PL software that got my goods out ASAP and picked, packed and shipped them like I would or better. These folks do that.

Response from ShipBob

Replied July 2019

This is exactly what we strive to be, a partner that allows you to focus on growth!

Grant from Sacred Ordinary Days

Shipbob is so easy to use

Shipbob user interface is great. Their connection with our Shopify store is seamless. Their customer service is fantastic. My only complaint is there is not a reasonably affordable way to dispose of expired products. The best option at this time is to pick up the product in person.

Pros

Shipbob has a great interface and is easy to navigate.

Cons

No issues with the software. Just one small annoyance is the table layout (inventory > products for example) column width can not be adjusted. If several products have a similar long name with just a difference at the end of the title, it will go outside the column width and can only be differentiated by mousing over the title.

Tori from CHAARG

CHAARG ShipBob Review

Overall our experience with ShipBob has been great, and we're glad we're using them!

Pros

It has helped us in taking shipping out of house, which has saved us a lot of time. We don't have to worry about shipping out the orders we use ShipBob for, which has actually helped our customer service since in-house we could not fulfill orders at the same speed. Customer Service for ShipBob is really quick, responsive, and helpful!

Cons

We had some hiccups with our orders where the shipping was being sent out in non-approved packaging and things were being shipped as just poly mailers for our products that weren't fulfilled through ShipBob. These things were quickly resolved though through chatting with customer service.

Fernanda from Open Water

Great Fulfillment Partner

Pros

We’ve been working with Shipbob for a year now and have been very happy with their service. The integration with Shopify and Amazon is straightforward. Their analytics software allows us to have all the data we need to do inventory planning in an efficient way. Their technology let's us ship from multiple of their FCs which has allowed us to reduce costs and damages while not increasing operational complexity.

Cons

Before it was more challenging to understand historical inventory movements, but the new analytics software has fixed this by providing full visibility on daily inventory movements. Their software is always in continuous improvement.

Tom from Publicwill

Great inventory management

Pros

ShipBob is the best way to manage inventory and get it to your customers quickly. The software is simple. I can manage my entire business from an app. It’s really simple to load inventory. They keep you updated at every step of the process. If you have any issues the customer support is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing. It’s really intuitive and have never had a glitch.

Response from ShipBob

Replied August 2019

Hi Tom, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad that you can manage your entire business from ShipBob. Keep up the success!

Once you set it up, Shipbob works very nicely as a fullfilment company with woocommerce

Once it is set up and working, we will have outsource fulfillment saving in time, money, and potentially improving on customer experience. It will allow us to be much more competitive internationally because of the intenational shipping prices they can get.

Pros

Shipbob fully integration with your woocommerce store, automatically completing your orders and optionally sending the tracking information to the customer. Once it is setup to your satisfaction it works very nicely, and more importantly, handling & shipping prices are generally better that what any small company will be able to get just for postage cost, particularly in international shipments.

Cons

Implementation was harder than expected. Although the interface is relatively intuitive, it is not always super straight forward. Certain things require manual setup on their side, such as modifying the packing labels. Customer support has been slow to answer, particularly for technical issues with the woocommerce integration which took over a week to get the necessary feedback to fix the issue

Maarten from Jimmy Joy

The perfect fulfilment solution

Awesome, perfect to directly get all the insights from the ShipBob dashboard. They made it visible for us that we ship most of our packages mainly on the East- and West Coast. We're now using the MV and PA location which helps us save shipping costs!

Pros

The stock is easily visible, really convenient that Shipbob has multiple warehouses all over the US. ShipBob is able to cover all of the country.

Cons

It can be difficult to see where which expiration date items are.

Reasons for Choosing ShipBob

A young startup with lots of potential.

Christopher from Optimally Organic

Optimally Review

We have found that Shipbob takes an exceptionally long time to check in new inventory. This causes a nightmare in the supply chain and with angry customers.

Pros

Ease of use and automation. I also like the multiple shipping locations.

Cons

The long time it takes to load between screens.

Reasons for Choosing ShipBob

More flexible shipping options.

Eli from Sidekik U.S.A., LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Gave Me My Time Back

Pros

It helped me offload one of the most time consuming tasks; order fulfillment. Shipbob has also helped me track metrics from a birds-eye view that enables me to make higher level decisions as an owner/operator without having to go in, aggregate the data, and then step back to see where the issues were.

Cons

Sometimes if I need support I will submit a ticket and I get 3-4 responses from their team. Its a lot of support which is great, but sometimes it can be hard to get eveyone on the same page about the issue, so I guess you could say there is almost too much support.

Nikolai from Ombraz Sunglasses

Simple, fast, great price

Great service, great cost, easy to use, nothing to worry about.

Pros

The software is easy to set up, use and it’s compatible with Shopify. Tracking is made easy as is sending inventory.

Cons

Sometimes it is slower to load but this is not a big deal at all.

Reasons for Choosing ShipBob

I just got lucky on the first try. Shipbob had the software I needed to put everything in one place and make analytics easy.

Marcus from The Adventure Challenge

Amazing Service and Easy to Use UI

ShipBob helped us transition from another fulfillment center and we realized what a professional fulfillment center should be operating at. Very easy transition from our old fulfillment center with a dedicated point of contact to start with and professionals in helping our business succeed with insight from the fulfillment side of operations.

Pros

Great service and communication. The onboarding process was seamless and our success manager was very helpful in implementing our specific fulfillment needs like available shipping options and inventory management. The customer support is fantastic and responds quickly to claims and questions. Creating WROs is also a simple and effective process.

Cons

Submitting claims is a little clunky. Honestly haven't really found anything that was difficult to use or that I wasn't able to do. We had a few very specific requests that they are looking into, but nothing that made managing our fulfillments difficult.

Erson from EDGE Mobility System

Grew too fast for its own good

Customer service is very slow to respond and don’t listen. If they lose a package they don’t own up to it and blame the carrier, meanwhile the carrier says they never received it. Shipbob won’t own up to it.

Pros

Saves me time with product fulfillment.

Cons

Terrible and slow customer service. Shipbob regularly loses packages. I’ve lost thousands of dollars of packages in just 3 weeks. I now have to insure each package assuming it’ll be lost

Response from ShipBob

Replied July 2019

Hi Erson, You have been a valued customer of ours for quite some time now and we really regret your "Cons" in your experience. While we are really happy to hear that working with us has saved you time with product fulfillment, we won't settle until we're viewed as a 5-star by all of our customers. Our team can help with any questions regarding insurance and different carrier options and we are looking closely into your recent carrier claims to see how we can provide a smoother experience for you in those situations. Once again, we appreciate your insight and thank you for trusting us with your fulfillment. Reach out to us (support@shipbob.com) anytime.

Matt from Denison Ministries

Easy to get started and fast customer service

We've been very satisfied. We moved over all of our fulfillment to them three months faster than anticipated because of the ease of use.

Pros

Clean UI with easy features. It was also very easy to implement and move over all of our previous fulfillment platforms. The customer service is fast and thorough.

Cons

It can be difficult to get some SKU specific data analytics, but the aggregate analytics are solid.

Keith from Rumi Spice

Huge downhill change

Absolutely terrible. I feel like someone is stealing from my company. They make it nearly impossible to talk to someone who can resolve issues and force me to put individual tickets for the hundreds of over charges and deal one on one via email alone with low level service reps. Conssitently poor packaging, late delivery, no tracking. I hate to leave these reviews because this used to be agood company. This shows you how a little investment can send a company downhill very fast.

Pros

It used to be easy to use but they have a ton of broken links (usually the ones you need which offer help), removed the ticket/orders tracker (presumably because their misorders and damaged orders were getting very high)

Cons

Broken links, zero ability to talk to anyone other than a low level customer service who cannot offer much help. They purposely inhibit your ability to download bulk information on costs so you cannot see they are systematically overcharging you. The bet is that it will cost you more in time to dispute all these charges then you would be willing to spend and you will allow them to keep their ill gotten revenue.

Lynda from Top Secret Toys

I would recommend ShipBob

We did not have time to ship our products. The transition to ShipBob taking over was easy and efficient. Now our products are being shipped with no worries.

Pros

Out team loves the ease of use and prompt customer service.

Cons

There are no cons. We are very happy with everything.

Reasons for Choosing ShipBob

We chose ShipBob because of their efficiency, customer service, and cost.

Aaron from MagMod, LLC

ShipBob's customer service and responsiveness has made working with a 3PL a great experience!

Pros

I like that the portal gives so much information in regards to best selling products, the sales velocity, and how to distribute between warehouses. And the dashboard gives very crucial information right on the home page!

Cons

I would prefer if the ability to merge products did not mean I had to remove the existing product from ALL of the bundles I had setup. I also wish it was easier to indicate when I needed a large order palletized, without having to manually input each one.

Peter from Eagle Energy

Our logistics and fulfillment is covered

Pros

With ShipBob our logistics and fulfillment is completely covered. Our team finds the dashboard easy to use and it allows us to focus more energy on marketing and advertising to help us scale the business.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. They do what they are supposed to, and they do it well.

Tom from Ember

Overall a great experience. There have been errors here and there that affected customers though.

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to have a live chat or support phone number for high priority issues. There has often been times we could have avoided a problem with a customer if a quick response happened. It was also be nice to have inventory levels automatically dispersed according to which DC's have the most turnover.

anne marie from World Of The Magus

Expediancy

I like that when my customers order I can be sure the product is delivered in a timely way without any damage.

Pros

User friendly - efficient - reliable - on time

Cons

There is no down side to this software in my experience

Reasons for Choosing ShipBob

It was highly recommended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who set up my website and account

Brad from Vita Technologies / Rewire Water

Shipping / Logistics Made Easy

While the dashboard has been very easy to use, I've been most impressed with the people at ShipBob. If I've had questions - their availability and responsiveness has been great. If I've had the very occasional issue, it was resolved immediately. Fantastic customer service and experience from this team!!

Pros

Very intuitive and straightforward in terms of customer use

Cons

No challenges to report - I really can't point out any issues from the functionally my team needs to run our business.

STELIOS from S.N ULTIMATE SERVICES LTD

Late Shipment !!! Do not use it you are using EBAY

Not suitable for Ebay users i will search for other company

Pros

it takes more than 24 hours in 90% of the orders to have just the label created ... This cause to my eBay accounts late shipment and item not shipped and tracking number on time... in the end you loose your selling performance ... as a results minimize your future sales is unacceptable that the shipping label is not created automatically as the size and the weight of the item is already given ... Also is not work for color variation... if you have the same item in different colors you need to pay for every color a monthly fee for extra SKU .... for example 1 t Shirt with variation of 20 colors need 100$ per month on paying SKU Fee... also the customer support does not conatct me after requesting 2 times a call .. till today nothing ...

Cons

practical software easy to use but useless as the service is very slow

Response from ShipBob

Replied May 2020

Hi Stelios, we set out to build a 5-star product for all customers, so we take your feedback serious. In our reply, you have my email, so you can reply directly. You mentioned shipment timelines. We have stayed 100% within our SLAs, as we had to slightly extend the timelines due to Coronavirus and the carriers changing their SLAs. That being said, we also stayed 100% operational through Coronavirus to support all customers. Also, you mention different storage locations for every SKU, but this is part of any agreement before anybody starts shipping with us. If there was any miscommunication, let's please resolve this together.

Christina from Mitch Stone Essentials

Industry: Cosmetics

We are filling the need to handle smaller fulfillment orders from our website and everything has been great.

Pros

Cons

I really like this software but I would love it even more if there were more reporting options. This is a great tool to utilize to help analyze our business/customers that are ordering.

Kat from Clear Unity Bags

Easy to use and great pricing!

I am getting my product out on time and with low cost. Who could ask for more? Love it!

Pros

As a small business owner my time is super important to me. So using ShipBob's simple, quick and easy to use platform has been such a great benefit to my business.

Cons

It could be prettier. I would like more colors on the pages.

Jake from Slam Media Inc.

SLAM x Shipbob Review

When we started, they were moving to a bigger warehouse. This led to a few tech problems with the cost of shipping orders. Luckily this was remedied relatively quickly and they reimbursed us for the miscalculations. Since then, it has mostly been smooth sailing.

Pros

Easy to keep tabs on all orders, fast product uploading, easy to teach others

Cons

Not the greatest on mobile, can feel cluttered at times

Bad Service, Can't count & Non-Transparent Pricing - "AVOID"

Avoid at all cost. They are terrible and basically hold your product hostage. I have been attempting to leave, as they have become almost useless and they are making my company look bad. Your shipping facility is a representation of your company and I promise this isn't a company you want representing your company.

Pros

It kinda connects to Woocommmerce, but it doesn't bring it over automatically.

Cons

- They regularly over ship products. I had one customer receive 65 more pieces than was order. - B2B takes 5 days to ship. - Pricing isn't straight forward. They seem to take a percentage of what they think the sale is. - Customer service is low level at best. It is basically impossible to talk to someone.

Aldith from MDacne

Great Shipping Platform

Pros

All of the processes are automated, communication is easy and very effective.

Cons

Shipping Address Edit removes all information if a name edit is needed.

Bryan from Little ELF Products

easy to use and seamless

Pros

I like being able to see each and every order on the dashboard.

Cons

Sometimes the pricing can be all over the place, so it can be hard to predict.

Jon from Data Garden

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Easy fulfillment integration

Their overall product is amazing, easy integration into multiple retail platforms. It’s just the customer service aspect, though I realize there are a lot of variables at play, I’m sure they’re work it out!

Pros

Great macro controls over all components of fulfillment. Flexible ways of combining SKUs. Fast fulfillment on incoming orders.

Cons

The issues I’ve had are more with customer service. There are currently 4 of our items that are missing and I haven’t heard back from customer service on their whereabouts. On the software side, some of our customers do not receive email confirmations, seems to be an issue with ShipBob bouncing back to SquareSpace.

Dennis from Crowd Cookware

Awesome Software!

Awesome. From the start to our current situation. We look forward to a long-time partnership.

Pros

The connection with Backerkit is ideal for us and setting up the software was easy and quick.

Cons

Sending tracking codes to customers from the dashboard would be ideal.

Andrew from Fashion

If you have another viable option- AVOID ShipBob

Please just take it from a small business owner- if you have another option, just take it. Seriously.

Pros

Once you get to used to the backend it is super helpful. When it works it is great but it hardly works well.

Cons

They do not care if you are a long-term customer. The pricing is ridiculous- you think you are saving but because of how much they charge you to ship, you really aren't. CONSTANT ERRORS. They have shipped another company's merchandise, they have over-billed us by over $1k, so many many mistakes. They really do not care about you as their customer. Not as easy to set up as you think. You have to constantly stay on top of them. More damage than should ever be acceptable.

James from Amani Coffee Company

Good Product

Pros

Easy to use and efficient product for shipping and delivering product to customers. Integrates with backend of website seamlessly

Cons

Sometimes the algorithm mistakes shipping costs. You need to watch to see if something is outsized cost

Puptection from Health & Nutrition

Poor customer service

Pros

If you live in Chicago it can be convenient to place things in your inventory. Just started to make changes to the web interface..

Cons

4. It would take sometimes 2 days to ship out and get tracking numbers. Not as bad now.. But I still have to check your site to see if a order is going out and sometimes my orders can stay in processing stage for days and no one knows why... 5. No phone support... When I had a problem with orders I have to send a email and wait 24 hours. My customers have placed an order on my site and I can't just keep them waiting. No way to escalate problems.. 6. Sending out incomplete order, orders will be 1 of 2 and only one item is sent. I had to call the customer and apologies, then customer had to wait 3-4 days to get it the other item. Poor customer service is not a good way to stay in business... 7. Sending out wrong items..

Andrew from Nature's Ultra

ShipBob is AWESOME!

We have had a great experience so far!

Pros

I can run a $50 million company with this software with little to zero issues.

Cons

There is nothing applicable to add to this box at this time.

Response from ShipBob

Replied July 2019

We love hearing this and are honored to be a partner of yours in your success!

Kevin from UpMerch

Reduces overhead, makes our customers lives easier!

Pros

We refer our customers to ShipBob frequently because it makes the fulfillment process so much easier and more efficient! It helps our customers save on overhead by not having to hire staff and get a warehouse lease just ship out products.

Cons

I wish we had more customers to send their way!

Alekdandar from Aleksandar

Software review

I like it a lot. Easy to use, fast service, very good customer support.

Pros

It is simple to use. Everything is well organized .

Cons

If I do not set preferences, the labels cost a lot more, but that is something I need to get use to.

If your products are breakable/fragile, DO NOT USE THEM!!

STAY AWAY! THESE GUYS ARE HORRIBLE. We sell sauces, marinades and bloody mary mix and hired them to do fulfillment for us for our ecommerce business. Not only was the customer service terrible, they absolutely could not figure out how to ship products that are heavy/breakable so they didn't break in transit. The first go-around, they were putting glass bottles of BBQ sauce into boxes UNPROTECTED. What human doesn't have the reasoning skills to look at that and say "Gee, maybe this ought to have some kind of cushioning so it doesn't break the first time this box gets jostled." We went through this with them twice and ended up with 15 or so orders that broke in transit because they didn't pack them properly. Then, they wanted us to file an individual claim for each of the broken shipments - huge waste of time and money. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS - YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

Pros

Interface is very user-friendly. The dashboard is super streamlined and helpful.

Cons

Claims process is slow, onerous and overly complicated.

Response from ShipBob

Replied August 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and we will not be satisfied in our solution until we are a 10/10 for all customers. We'd like to dive deep into your case around fragile/broken items ASAP. Your information is private, but can you please share your contact info or customer ID with us, so we can look into this? Thanks!

Emily from GiveNkind

Industry: Philanthropy

ShipBob is Awesome

I can't say enough good things about ShipBob. Their customer care team is great at what they do and make interactions a great experience.

Pros

Having items in multiple ShipBob fulfillment centers, I can easily see the order, quantity, and location which makes planning and ordering much easier. I can quickly switch views with the ability to see photos and details with ease!

Cons

We love the software! Keep up the great work!

Response from ShipBob

Replied August 2019

Hi Emily, thanks for leaving a review and so glad we are able to partner with you and GiveNkind. Utilizing multiple fulfillment centers and the transparency in your operations is key!