• Pros

• "It is fairly easy to use and provides a good product"

• "The system is very easy to use. I don't need to move from screen to screen to figure something out. It's intuitive and a great price!"

• "Easy to use. Great interface. Nice features. "

• Cons

• "There are some glitches that can be annoying but nothing major."

• "There isn't too much to complain about with this platform. Occasionally I have an issue, maybe once a year. The customer service is medium quick to get back to you if there is an issue."

• "The ability to customize of shopping boxes is a little confusing, but honestly we have never reached out for assistance."

Browse Shippo Reviews

James from Rocky Road Innovations

Great Shipping Solution

Pros

I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

Cons

The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

The monthly cost of Endicia was higher than what I wanted to pay. I don't have a high volume business and so I prefer the lower per item cost of Shippo.

Alex from Marketing Elite Professionals

Very happy customer

Overall my experience has been a 10/10. In about 90% of shipments the rates on shippo are the best and the process is the quickest I’ve used.

Pros

The setup was a breeze and the rates are extremely competitive. One of my favorite features is the auto fill function with addresses. Payment is very straightforward and I enjoy reviewing the monthly reports on all my shipments.

Cons

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. I’ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this. Luckily the address didn’t exist so the package was returned, but it took a full week to get it back and we had to reimburse the customer for the delay. I would suggest creating a review/confirm field after you click buy that allows you to review the final label for accuracy prior to it being purchased. I would have caught the error that way.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Stamps had a monthly account cost. It was far too expensive to justify the cost over shippo.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

I switched because there was no monthly retainer charge as the number of shipments I send can vary drastically each month. So I wanted something that charged per shipment and not a minimum cost just to have an account. I also moved away from usps directly because their prices are just too high and their website is not good for anything other than priority mail.

Michael from Furniture

Industry: Publishing

No "Flats" rate support, tough to get Refunds

Pros

My company was actually forced to use the software when my main business software company Freestyle (formerly Dydacomp) chose to integrate Shippo into their MOM software to save money on the programming it takes to keep current with carrier charges/requirements .

Cons

Biggest problem--no support of USPS "Flats" rates resulted in excess postage on flat envelope packages for months before it became apparent. Had to use apply postage manually in the short term then switch to UPS Mail Innovations to get lower cost "Flats" rates. Secondly--very difficult dealing with them to get credits from Shippo for duplicate labels produced during training/mistakes. Very slow response and she couldn't seem to get it that when multiple labels are produced on the same day ($$) for the same address and only one package ever gets delivered that a mistake has been made. We managed to get some refunds but were still due hundreds of dollars when we were informed they couldn't help us any more.

Linda from Healing Earth Reiki

Perfect solution for a small business owner

I love the ability to see all the shipping options available to me so that I can easily pick the right product. This is particularly helpful when considering the different ways to use USPS Priority Mail. I am confident that I always am able to easily select the most cost effective shipping option for my product and destination. Shippo's customer service is also outstanding. Because of a training issue at our local post office, my company was assessed a number of label surcharges by the USPS due to a USPS postal clerk putting multiple items on the scale at one time. Shippo handled the situation by filing disputes on my behalf saving me a lot of time.

Pros

I love that both my website sales and my Etsy shop sales can flow into Shippo so that order management and shipping label purchases can be done from one platform.

Cons

I love it! It just is so much easier than other platforms I've used. There isn't anything I'd change.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Shippo seemed to be easier to use. I'm a small business owner and together with my husband, we own and operate several small businesses. I don't have time to waste, so I needed something economical and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

I didn't like the fact that Etsy was using a 3rd party vendor for my International orders. This practice was causing my International orders to sit in the US awaiting a bulk shipment to the destination country and the time the orders sat was sometimes upwards of 4 weeks. I wanted the ability to manage my own shipping without Etsy controlling when it would actually leave the country.

Jason from IMS Supply

Industry: Industrial Automation

Works, Fairly Priced, Good Support

Pros

Incredibly simple API allows access to multiple shipping vendors. Price discounts for USPS are great.

Cons

We could do without the Shippo logo on USPS labels. We had some issues connecting to our UPS account but after that got fixed its worked great.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

We had the same problem connecting UPS to our account with both products. We opened support tickets with both Shippo and ShipStation. Shippo was able to quickly help fix the problem, ShipStation was not able to help and asked us to call UPS. Shippo's excellent initial support quality was why we decided to go with Shippo over ShipStation.

Teyah from MaskIT LLC

Would Definitely Recommend!

Overall using Shippo has been great and I haven't run into any issues so far.

Pros

Shippo is extremely easy to use and implement. Everything about using it seems intuitive.

Cons

One feature I would like to see is an autofill when manually creating a label for a recipient that has been used before. I would also like to be able to create a label for just a regular envelope, or maybe even print stamps.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

I was constantly running into issues with stamps. The main problem was that their "log in" section was down very often, so I wouldn't be able to log in even with valid credentials. I have to ship out packages every single day, so I need something I can rely on. It was also very irritating that you had to download a software in order to use the stamps website, this also caused many issues. I would download the software several times before the website would recognize it, which was a huge waste of time. Just deleting the software and re-downloading it over and over until it randomly decided to function.

Chris from ArtisticSchmidt

Loving Shippo

Perfect! I was happy to find Shippo and will continue to use it far into the future. I have used other shipping services that charge you a monthly fee and to me that is ridiculous. Try Shippo! It's easy to use and gets the job done for a great price right from your home!

Pros

It's so intuitive and the prices are great! I currently prefer Shippo to any other online shipping software/ website.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that you cannot buy Media mail.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Ease of use and pricing. I use VIPParcel for Media Mail only.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Monthly Fees! It cost $19.99 every month for no reason. A waste of money if you ask me.

DIANE from DEE'S AFFORDABLE JEWELRY

A great shipping option for all types of business

Excellent experience with no problems except for the one listed.

Pros

Easy to use, more information for each shipping of items so that it could be looked up if needed, all types of mailing options even for large boxes and heavy items.

Cons

There is only one problem I have seen so far and that is one of my labels would not download and is still spinning every day trying to download. I do not see an option to delete this one label.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Right now there is no monthly fee for Shippo and if that continues and is lower in price than Stamps.com, I will keep using Shippo instead.

Julieann from Town of Southborough

Above and Beyond

Fantastic. Very happy

Pros

I am super impressed by Shippo. Not only extremely easy to use but the little extras they provide is fantastic. A chart with USPS vs UPS and which carrier you should choose based on where the item is to be shipped is fantastic. YouTube videos, How-to's. They have thought of everything.

Cons

I really cannot think of a single thing. Please continue to go above and beyond expectations.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Pirate SDhip only offered services from USPS and shipping with them beyond 50 miles is chaotic.

Kristin from Farmers Brewing Co., LLC

Industry: Restaurants

User Friendly Software

Pros

I love that Shippo is very simple to use. Not being a computer expert by any means, I found that the set up and integration with my POS was easy. My orders sync into Shippo every time with no problems at all.

Cons

My only con is that I would like to use our branded logo on the return shipping label. Other than that, I have been extremely satisfied Shippo!

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

My orders stopped syncing with my POS and I was having to enter everything manually.

James from The Jewelry lady's store

Shippo is my chosen program

All in all, excellent except as noted above

Pros

I like the fact that it was not complicated to learn. It was very easy and logical. I get great value on my printed labels and The Shippo Insurance appears to be a great value too! I like the fact that I can choose between multiple shipping methods even though USPS in by far my chosen method. Record keeping is a snap with the ability to download orders or shipments and I also receive emails from Shippo every time I buy 1 label or multiple at a time. I like the fact that I get a copy of the label (great for reprints and records and invoices too)! I have multiple online stores and my order are imported in and in many cases I automatically designate box size and weight.

Cons

I do not like the fact that I can not import and combine orders going to the same buyer. (it saves me shipping and insurance cost)! This needs to be changed. I have twice asked support for this and have not gotten a reasonable answer. The other problem I have had is that I have two stores with eBay and when I have to change a password on one I have to delete both and reinstall. Treating each store as independent of the other would allow me to delete one and not have to reinstall both!

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

After my bad experience with Stamps they offered me a stronger deal. Too Late. After looking at ShipStation, ShippingEasy, and ShipWorks I discovered they were owned or controlled by stamps.com. I gave up an eight year relation with Stamps.com and did not want to fall back in their trap. I chose Shippo because they were independent and had top-notch reviews. It was a great choice!

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Last year Stamps.com had poor customer service, and they had severe software problems which imported some of my stores but not my eBay stores after they updated software. Contacting technical support took hours only to be given a quick fix that only worked once. Then I had to call again and this went on daily for two weeks. I was always promise but never called back. They still owe me $6 and will not refund unless I sign back up and use it to print a label. Shippo is a better platform by far.

Phil from Prism

Industry: Music

Recommended Ease

I use it for multiple businesses and have recommended it over rivals for ease of use and a simplistic layout. I am learning more each year. I run two different e-commerce platforms and I have the ability to choose which I want to ship from. I mostly use shippo if the volume is over 3-4 packages to ease the burden at the local post office. To my delight, shippo has never seemed to go offline at least while i'm using it

Pros

Integrations with 3rd party e-commerce platform to sync labels Commercial Rates for USPS The ability to print multi shipment manifests Label purchases are billed once a week Ease with reprinting a label that did not print correctly or creating another label going to the same place 5c plus per label charge on top of the commercial rate

Cons

No real cons, sometimes you are paying a few cents more than another commercial carrier for USPS but I cannot seem to figure out how its calculated. I wish it there was a mobile app just for tracking shipments outgoing. I have had a few issues with international addresses not being recognized but a quick google search resolves the isue.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Pricing, I may pay more in the long run as shipment volume increase but in the early years, no monthly charge to send 5 packages a month was better. Now I send about 50.

Britt from Lawhorn's Corner, Inc.

eCommerce is a fun now

I appreciate all that they are doing to bring eCommerce to food and beverages in a meaningful way. It's nice to know everything I need will be in one place and I can search for problems before I reach out to their team for more information. It's rare that my problem and troubleshooting aren't available in their help system.

Pros

I love the adaptability and software applications that I can use. I have discovered several spaces where I needed to streamline or needed an application function(s) that were already synced and functional with Shippo. Their customer service is OTC- Off The Charts- responsive and very empathetic to a sometimes overwhelmed solopreneur.

Cons

I would like to be able to update the look of the dashboard with weekly stats/updates available to show how much Shippo saves me time and energy.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

The mascot, copywriting/language use, customer service interface, and overall layout of the product were my deciding factors. I also liked there was not an ounce of pressure to do the paid tiers if I didn't need that level of bells/whistles for my business.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

I didn't like the "bank" and minimum balance requirements for printing the labels. I also struggled with implementing ShipStations services into my website update. It was hard to tell when/how they planned to innovate.

Vincent from Handmade by Vincent Ferrari

Rate-Shopping Is The Killer Feature

Very good, and I've saved a lot of money OR I've found ways to improve my shipping speed to my customers for the same money.

Pros

The fact that I can make a shipment and see rates for all the major carriers is the killer feature that changed everything for me. Often I would ship something USPS Priority thinking it was the cheapest option, but with Shippo's bulk UPS rate it usually comes in either cheaper or close enough where it pays to go UPS. It's easy to use, makes sense, and doesn't seem to have any major omissions or hiccups.

Cons

I wish it had an address parser; something I could just paste a 1 line address into and it would parse out the full address. Other apps I've used have it and it's great. It's a major time saver.

More bang for the buck!

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

UPS and Fedex integration.

Joanna from One Love Tea

Great option for any business

Pros

We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

Cons

I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

It was an option on my website so I thought I would give it a try since I didn't like the other one I used.

Tim from ttci radio solution

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Shipping Software Highly Recommended

Since all labels render as a PDF file, I can reprint mis-printed labels as many times as needed...gone are the days of having to reload funds to purchase new labels due to printer malfunction. I also enjoy the discounted pricing on USPS labels. Haven't tried other carriers but I like the option of having UPS and DHL as well, maybe I will try them one day.

Pros

Amazing shipping software, can't be any happier since switching from stamps.com. Easy to easy, convenient and integrates well with eBay.

Cons

Doesn't seem to integrate well with Square/Weebly online store, I noticed that the package tracking number was not carrying over to the Square order, it will just mark it as shipped with a blank tracking info

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Reviews and going through a successful trial period where it met my requirement.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

I got tired of having to tie up my money and having to purchase new labels when my printer jammed. Plus I had acquired a new thermal printer and Stamps.com did not support it, while Shippo did.

Amaris from Together Labs, Inc.

Industry: Computer Games

I love Shippo!

Saving a couple of bucks on USPS Flat Rate Boxes and Express Mailing envelopes has been a great help! I also vaguely remember that after signing up, someone from Shippo's customer service team reached out to ask if I needed a tutorial and even gave me a walk through of the services provided and answered any questions I had. I definitely felt welcomed and appreciated.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that to use it I did not have to be in E-Commerce. I am able to sign in and create a label manually and I am also able to upload a .csv file to create the labels needed for a mass shipping. The reason I use Shippo is because since last March my company has been working remotely. But at the end of the day we still needed a sure fire way to get new hire swag out to new employees and mail forwarding to my other teams. Before Shippo I was using the USPS website and right before shipping out 70 t-shirts the USPS software crash for 4 days. Not only was I under a time constraint but I had a lot of shipping to do! Shippo made mailing out those 70 packages super simple, fast and cheap! I also recently got a thermal printer and it was so easy to change the format the labels print in. I would definitely recommend Shippo.

Cons

What I least like about using Shippo is that currently, when my company mails out new hire equipment like laptops and monitors we like to ship through Fedex for insurance and delivery time purposes. My issue here is that because my whole company is remote, I receive the details for the label (recipient, address, weight and value) via email and am not able to fill out the entirety of the sections that need to be filled out on Shippo. Therefore, I mostly use Shippo for mail forwarding and new hire swag and I switch over to Fedex for equipment and time sensitive shipping.

Sarah from Pish Posh Llc

Shippo saves me money every day, and is honestly a service I rely on and trust.

Overall I am extremely impressed with Shippo, I have not had one single negative experience using this software and that is not a common trait in this rocky world of online commerce. With all the stresses involved it would be easy to take this service for granted, but if it were to not exist tomorrow I know that I would be sorely dismayed and it would be a difficult blow. I also, use Shippo exclusively for all return shipping labels as they are "pay when used", and it makes returns so much easier to deal with.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. Easy to maneuver, to understand, just take the time to read through the plans and billing--set up your account with billing (paypal is an easy option) and if you aren't familiar with the carriers and the rates/services they offer, get informed. I like the fact that I can play around with dimensions and weights and find the right package size and shipping option for the least cost while not compromising product integrity or arrival deadlines.

Cons

I can't really think of a "least" in the list of adjectives that come to mind. I began my e-commerce journey exactly one year ago this week and I don't remember how I came across Shippo, but I have been using this software nearly every day and sometimes several times a day (I sell on platforms that have their own shipping options, so for me to choose Shippo over their discounted plans really says a lot!) I rely on the lower pricing on Priority shipping for a majority of parcels that I ship regularly.

Dale from Dale's Handmade Soaps & More

Covers Multi Platforms

Pros

I love that I can ship orders from several of my on-line stores form one location. My orders from Etsy and my own websight automaticly get sent to Shippo so I can prepare my shipping label and packing slip from one spot.

Cons

Sometimes I want to refund partial shipping cost to a customer if it cost less to ship then they were charged. I see no where I can do it from the Shippo sight so I still have to go back to Etsy or my sight and prepare their refund.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Paypal was hard to work with and shipping was more then from Shippo

Meghan from Hogan Made

Best for Small Businesses

Not having consistently heavy business, it’s nice to not have to worry about monthly fees. As a small business, this has been such a great service to me and I will continue to use it and refer people to use it.

Pros

Running a small retail business, I searched high and low for affordable ways to ship my products. I ran across Shippo one day and, to be honest, I thought the hippo was cute lol, so I checked them out. I compared their prices to other services (that charge monthly fees) and Shippo was by far the cheapest. They also integrate with my website software, so I have consistent billing. I am super happy with my Shippo!

Cons

This is so petty, but since you are asking.....I wish I could print on quarter sheet labels. That is all.

Much easier to use

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

As a Small business, I have to be ver frugal. Even $9.99 a month is too much to spend on stamps.

Matthew from Pacific Lamp Wholesale, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent Software

It been a pleasure to use shippo for our e-commerce. The intuitive platform makes it easy for anyone to use.

Pros

Since we sell on Amazon, I think the best part is how easy it was to integrate Shippo into our seller platform. Have all the shipping info directly from amazon on Shippo has save me so much time. It was a very manual process before. I also love seeing the instant cost for each carrier. Again, having to try to figure out the cheapest rate was very time consuming. All in all, Shippo has saved us time and money which has been huge.

Cons

For creating new labels, I wish there was a way to save our shipping info. We sometimes ship from different locations with different addresses so not being able to quickly switch between the two can slow down the process.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Cost and ease of use really sealed the deal for us.

Melissa from Tailored Touches

Makes shipping easy!

It has made making my mailing labels SO much quicker! You have saved me so much time over my old way. I was using the USPS site and it took forever to fill out each label. Having previous shipments stored helps when creating a new label. I love how it syncs with my website and Etsy. Overall it has made shipping more professional and easy!

Pros

I love how it tracks all my orders from various platforms (my 2 websites, Etsy). I can see at a glance what I need to ship and from where. The auto-fill feature on addresses is great. Also the verifying an address is very helpful! Being able to "store" addresses and make another label for another package without having a new order helps. I always use USPS so being able to set that as a default helps speed making labels up.

Cons

The only con I have is the auto fill when creating a new label using the same email address. It will keep auto filling with the other address and if one client orders several gifts for different people, it's kinda a pain.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Shippo is so much faster and easier!

Kim from Double Dog Run

Been using for years and love it!

Shippo helps us to quickly get through our orders with how it syncs with our Godaddy store. As a small business, Shippo streamlines our process so that we can concentrate on our customers.

Pros

I truly enjoy that the process is easy and it states clearly what my choices are. Searching for customers is easy as well. I have been using Shippo for years and have never had any mistakes or mess-ups in tracking or anything. Everything is up to date and quickly editable.

Cons

I do not like that if I go in and edit an address in the software and save it- it is not permanent. And I have to create that label right there if I want to save the address I changed it to. I don't know if it is my browser or not, but this has been and issue. Also, if I update an address on my selling platform, it doesn't sync with Shippo. But other than that I am happy with it.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Shippo was reality synced with our online shopping platform. We have stuck with it because it is dependable and we know it well.

Wolfgang from Gardens Oy Vey

Industry: Farming

Great Program, Very Comprehensive!

Pros

Shippo was introduced to me by Weebly my web site builder. I have loved it from the first day. It integrates many, many selling sites in one shipping window. It also offers every shipping company available. I also opened a Shippo UPS account with substantial savings.

Cons

I hated to see the integration with Weebly being cut. I would have loved to ship my Weebly orders still with Shippo and not have to go back to their web site.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

That company kept upping their rates.

Glen from KitSolution

Intuitive, Efficient Shipping Software

For me it's all about workflow, minimizing the number of clicks and the time it takes me to perform the shipping process. Shippo is very efficient from that perspective, the only improvement would be having complete variation details printing on the Shipping packing slips. One other comment is that Shippo customer service is always rapid, on the several issues I've had, I always had suitable responses and resolutions from Shippo within the business day.

Pros

I love Shippo's focus on workflow, efficiency and usability. With good integration with eBay, I only need about 4 or 5 clicks to get a batch of labels issued and printed.

Cons

The only critique I have about the software is that product variation descriptions get concatenated in the Shippo packing slips - for that reason I can't use them. I have to print the ebay packing slip to get complete, multi-line variation descriptions, and I have to print separately the labels from Shippo. I don't know if the limitation is on the eBay side or on the Shippo side, but I would love to have complete packing slips produced by Shippo.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

No choice - driven by eBay Canada.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Forced by eBay system change.

Zackary from Arrow & Board

One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!

Pros

We use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business. We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).

Cons

The newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.

Jason from Gorilla Candles

Helps Me Compete With The Big Guys!

Pros

Shippo really helps me compete with the larger players in terms of shipping. I am able to offer free shipping and still price my products to keep me competitive and profitable.

Cons

Different payment options for each user would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

I originally chose Shippo because of the pay per use price. I was only shipping less than 10 per month when I chose it.

Beverly from Nannie & B's Crafts

One of the best decisions our company ever made to use Shippo for our shipping needs.

Pros

The software has been super easy to use. The rates are a little better than what we can get on other ecommerce sites that we sell on. Shippo bills us once a week for the labels that we have purchased during the week on the plan that we currently use. We also like that we can create labels from orders that we get from other ecommerce sites that do not integrate with Shippo. We highly recommend then to everyone. It's been a great tool and time saver for our business.

Cons

When we first started using Shippo Parcel Post Select would always come up as the mailing service they picked for us to use, because it was a little a few cents cheaper than Priority Mail. We didn't use that service so I had to void a lot labels in the beginning but that has been address and we haven't had any issues since.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

They were charging us out of our sales for the cost of each label. I liked to keep that separate easier for income taxes. We started a Shopify website and stumbled accross Shippo and it's been great. ETSY, EBAY ans Shopify all integrate with Shippo. We love it.

Robin from Messy Play Kits

Best Shipping Software

It's so awesome. I tell everyone about it.

Pros

Shippo is cheap, which makes it extremely affordable for a small business that ships products regularly but not constantly. It's easy to use, as it integrates with the platforms I currently sell on, and manually entry is easy too. And the shipping labels are priced super competitively with any other platform I've used. I also love that you can price compare between different shipping companies like FedEx, UPS and USPS really easily. Bulk orders are easy to do as well. It's also formatted to print 4x6 shipping labels for my Demo.

Cons

When you search to find a previous order, you can't click to make a new label for that one and add it to a bulk label order. I often have people pay once for a 6 month subscription, which means that every month I need to dig back through and find their address and print a new label for them. It would be much easier if I could click other name and add them to the rest of my bulk labels I'm printing rather than having to do it individually.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Endicia was relatively expensive, for a small company ($15/month adds up quickly!). I also think it was fairly clunky to use. I think maybe it wasn't formatted for 4x6 shipping labels also, but that might not be correct. But mostly the price was frustrating.

soliman from comfy shoes

Rates for usps is cheaper than ebay, stamps.com and shipstation except flat rate envelop

best shipping company so far.

Pros

first, it is not a software, so you don't need to install , just sign in and use it right on the browser . easy integration. very competitive rates . no price adjustment for few ounces difference like other software's.

Cons

1- can not combined shipping. 2- have 3 ebay stores, not able to filter to specific store, once you filter by sales channel , ebay, it gives you all three stores. 3- USPS flat rate envelop on ebay is $7.18 , everywhere else including shippo is $7.40 . hope you can match that.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

aggressive price adjustment sometimes for one ounce different than how usps weigh the package. cubic rates are helpful.

John from Avian Oasis

Industry: Wholesale

Seamless and efficient solution of shipping

Have used for two years. Shipping 2-10 packages a week. Easy to use on the road and ship from remote locations. Would take a major problem for me to consider changing shipping software. I am sold on Go Shippo for my shipment needs

Pros

Able to pre make templateds for frequent items Level 1 discounted mail and shipping discounts Many free features, which meet my needs Scalable for when increased shipping is needed with growth Intuitive easy to use

Cons

Short learning curve setting up initially

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Ease of use with same economy

John from Secret Safe Books

Excellent and easy shipping solution for our small business

Pros

We opened a Shopify store in 2014 to complement our Etsy shop. So we needed something to get bulk/business rates for our Shopify shipments like we get on Etsy. Shippo got us those bulk rates immediately. It's very easy to use and is getting easier all the time. They keep adding features and shipping partners which is good for us and our customers. We've recently been using DHL for high priority overseas shipments (which clobbers USPS Priority Mail). It's cheaper too. Customer service is excellent and friendly. On the few occasions I had questions I had a complete answer in no time.

Cons

Some of the menus could be hard to navigate at first (locating certain features). But nothing serious that I didn't get used to after using a few times.

Benjamin from GooseFeet Gear, LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great shipping software!

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to set up, and easy to use. Much faster than our previous options.

Cons

The lack of mobile support. The dashboard is very hard to use on a phone.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Cheapest for my use - liked the pay-per-label option.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Better integration with new website.

Riley from GlassPass

No complaints

awesome, easy, cheap (i think). i would recommend it to ALL of my customers

Pros

super easy, was free for a while. i honestly dont even know what i pay for it right now, i thought it was still free. either way, it has changed my life compared to filling out labels by hand. mass upload with csv is very very helpful. i like being able to save package templates

Cons

it would be cool to see how much i save every time i buy a label. i would maybe add something that allows you to collect orders and put the data directly into shippo. right now, i collect orders with a google form that collects address info, then i download that as a csv and upload it to shippo. it would be cool to have a feature that allows me to create an order form using shippo so i dont have to download it each time

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

cheaper at the beginning, easy simple UI

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

they wanted to charge me an upfront monthly fee before i knew if i even wanted to switch to online order labels. that paywall was daunting, so using shippo free until i hit my limit was really easy for me to figure out how to use it, then once i mastered it, it was time to pay and i didnt feel like it was worth switching to another service that was potentially cheaper cuz i already figured out shippo

Cameron from Happy Day Scrunchies

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Forget the others... Shippo is my go to!

I have loved doing my order fulfillment with Shippo. Having a platform that could show me my options for carrier/speed/rate is extremely helpful and it allows us to very seamlessly fulfill orders for our customers! 10/10 recommended to anyone shipping packages!

Pros

- integration with Shopify - option to default export as 4x6 labels (Perfect for my Dymo 4XL printer) - easy to use interface - customize packing slip with logo - competitors often have ugly branding on the shipping label, but Shippo elegantly has a cute hippo!

Cons

- modifying the packing list in Shippo is available in some cases, but often when I needed it, it was disabled. - the verification process for new account sign ups currently has a manual verification via email with customer service representatives which could be automated.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

I thoroughly researched and tested alternative products for our e-commerce venture and Shippo by far surpassed their competitors and my expectations!

Hannah from Mama Bee Maker

Great Shipping software

Pros

The software is super easy to use which is great for beginners with no experience with shipping. Everything is there for you that you need to easily create, buy and print labels, see shipping options, notify customers, tracking, and returns. Customer service is also the best. All my questions were always answered immediately and they are available and proactive to help. Billing also is easy as they do it weekly and I get an itemized list. And the best part is the software and service is free.

Cons

The only problems I've run into which actually may have nothing to do with the software is that on a couple occasions, the tracking was majorly off on a shipment that was very delayed or seemed lost and then wasn't. Again, I don't really think it was an issue with the software as with the actual shipping of that package.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Seemed like some others needed membership or fees. And I decided to try all the free ones. I landed on Shippo 2nd and liked it much better than the 1st one I tried (Sendle) and never had any reason to switch again.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

The other product Sendle didn't seem as reliable. Tracking info and estimated times of shipping were not accurate. Not as user friendly, less options, and no customer service presence that I felt I could rely on.

Jeff from Northern Tails Sharpening

Industry: Wholesale

Complete shipping package

It is the best shipping software for any parcel. Need to advertise more and get folks off of USPS.com

Pros

The shippo package not only helps by writing shipping labels it does other things other software doesn't do. It will give you the appropriate address from a partial, it has all the different types of shipping containers listed, it saves money, and most of all, you can into the software anytime, and it save your shipments and makes it easy to bring them back up. I had a very hard time getting into the USPS software after 1pm to make a label. I've used stamps.com. USPS.com, and shippo is the best all around shipping software.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was when I first set things up customer service was done by email only. No phone calls. But since I'm set up and been running a few years that issue doesn't bother me anymore. No problems at all.

Rena from LNL Outdoor Products

Industry: Sporting Goods

What I LOVE about Shippo

I get to print my labels at a discounted price, then either have the post man pick up my packages or I just drop them off at the post office. Love not having to stand in line at the post office for a mailing label or to mail my package off.

Pros

I like all the features offered at Shippo. I just began my business back in April 2020 and was looking for a shipping app that is user friendly and integrate with my website. Looked at a few and found that Shippo was the best choice for me and my company. The integration with my existing business was not difficult at all either. I like shippo so much, I just recommend Shippo to 5 of my friends that was tired of having to go to the post office and purchase labels, not adding in the extra expense. I showed them my process with Shippo and they loved it, especially how easy it was to use.

Cons

The only thing I found was when a customer put in their address and it was not verified by Shippo, I had to correct it 3 different ways before I was able to purchase the lable. But that has only been twice in all my orders. So nothing with Shippo, just the customer's address. But if we could have a suggestive address that is verifiable that we could just click on and go, that would be much easier.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Shippo was what I choose for my business. Easy to use and gave options within the app to upgrade if desired.

Brittany from Brittany J. Puckett

Switched to Shippo, Never leaving

Pros

I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

Cons

When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

Better price, Ease of Use, everything is right in front of you- you don't have to go digging for setting up labels.

Sarah from Health Wyze Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Smooth speedy interface, pay as you go pricing

Pros

I love the fact that it's browser-based, so I don't have to worry about downloading a program, making it work with the current version of Windows, and then upgrading it every few months (or even more often). GoShippo has this nailed.

Cons

Integration with OpenCart would be nice. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

After experiencing constant software problems with Stamps.com and Endicia, I found GoShippo to be a wonderful all-in-one browser-based solution. I couldn't be happier.

Jurnee from Jurnee's Journey Foundation

Best Shipping Software Ever

I don't have to drive to the post office to wait in line for postage now! Plus my customer receives a nice printed shipping label rather than my poor handwriting.

Pros

Shippo is so user friendly. I can easily log in, make my label, and print it within minutes. It saves me so much time and energy so I can focus on my customers. The display is very clear and concise, and I know exactly what I am getting.

Cons

I have seen a sponsored ad on facebook for Shippo on Facebook where it shows what looks like an office space with balloons. As someone who is very passionate about protecting a brand, I'd like to offer my 2 cents about this ad. Bluntly, it looks like a photo someone took from their phone at an office party; it looks cheap. It disrupts the crisp brand that Shippo has, and makes it feel more like a "mom and pop" operation, rather than a major international brand. This ad does not affect my usage of Shippo, but if I were a first time customer seeing balloons and cubical walls on an ad, I might think twice about how serious this company is about retaining clients. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or look down upon you; I am simply offering my feedback as a fellow business owner.

Jessica from Central NY Dragons

Perfect Product!

Overall, Shippo has streamlined our dry goods shipping process and allowed me to do everything I need to in one place, rather than jump around from website to website. It has also saved us money with discounted pricing which is always a bonus. Shippo is absolutely the way to go!

Pros

This product is easy to use. It contains everything you need for every aspect of shipping as a small or large business from creating labels for shipping and returns, creating manifests and scheduling pick ups if need be. We love using Shippo for our dry goods products.

Cons

We personally did not have any difficulty using Shippo. A little confused in the beginning on billing (some charges billed instantly, while others held a week and then billed). We would love to see a used friendly app developed so we can use it on thw go as well!

Reasons for Choosing Shippo

To save money, and ultimately because it was so highly recommended by our website builder, GoDaddy. I went to the Shippo website and looked around, realized the ease and ability to complete our shipments in one place and was thoroughly impressed. I started that day with an order I had pending and have never gone anywhere else. Shippo meets and exceeds all of our needs. Thank you!

Shippo is great!

This platform makes my life so much easier without costing me anything. They seem like a great company with a genuine customer centered and improvement focused attitude.

Pros

It is a great value for the money. It was very easy to get started with, and has continued to grow and refine itself as I have grown. It's flexible and has allowed me to understand how shipping works while saving me time and money from standing in line at the post office.

Cons

It can be slow at times due to extraneous clicks required to get different pieces of information needed for different types of sales. It can also be lacking in features/information at times, but 9/10 times the information is there; it just needs a little digging to uncover. At the end of the day though this is essentially a free platform, and anything I'm lacking I should be maintaining on my own systems.

Trisha from Completely Hammered

Great Resource

Pros

I love that Shippo integrates with my Shopify shop and seamlessly imports my information when it's time to ship. I also love that it shows in the dashboard what was on the order so I don't have to flip back and forth between shippo and shopify to make sure that the right items are with the right label. I also like that it's "Pay per use" rather than having to pay a stupid amount monthly like SOME mailing software when I have a lower volume of orders.

Cons

I wish that it was integrated with some of my other platforms, but it's still not difficult to manually enter the shipping information.

Scarlet from Huckleberry Knits

The one time I had to contact Shippo over a credit for a voided label, customer service was very prompt and helpful. A great experience.

Pros

Shippo has an excellent interface that is simple to use. It's also easy to pull reports and sort data.

Cons

I used a different shipping software that gives you the option of buying carbon credits to offset your shipping impacts. It would be nice if Shippo also offered this capability.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Better import function for shipments originating outside of online orders.

Susan from Transistor Sister

Convenient

I love Using Shippo because it is so easy and convenient. It’s like having your own mailing center - with an accurate scale, a ruler, and a printer, you can ship almost anything, anywhere! It’s easy to add Shippo to any online store and the tech people who answer questions are awesome.

Pros

I have several on line shops and didn’t want to have separate shipping software for my orders. It was easy to set up so that Shippo Is responsible for all my shops, and I was so happy when I learned this was possible!

Cons

I don’t like it when the look of the screen changes , and consequent changes of action are required of me. Shippo is so easy to use, but a recent change took some effort for me to learn to navigate.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

I’m not sure because my business partner/brother took care of all that kind of thing and he died in 2015. Since then I have been learning all the technology that he took care of. Once I used Shippo I loved it because I could use it - it was so simple to learn. And when I added an online shop, was thrilled to know that I would be able to have Shippo serving my new store.

Amanda from Bangle Jangle LLC

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Shippo Review

Experience has been wonderful. We ship 100+ packages a month and almost never have any issues. The platform is easy to use and easy to teach to new members who join our team.

Pros

This software is user friendly, easy to use and integrates with our online platform seamlessly. The customer service is also prompt, helpful and kind when any assistance is needed.

Cons

It would be helpful if refunded labels were somehow removed from the manifest. We have to email periodically to request refunds on denied labels. These particular labels are only denied because of the first scan on them which comes from the manifest scan.

Bill from UTVDistribution

Great Product & Great Service

Fills out shipping needs perfectly-Rock On !

Pros

We utilize Shippo for our shipping needs for the ease of integration,reliable service connection and affordable pricing. The staff at Shippo is extremely responsive and professional with service and support. The reports section is quick and easy to use, love working with this company. Thanks for the great product!

Cons

Customs declaration can be buggy once in awhile.

Reasons for Switching to Shippo

Ebay was hitting sellers with unrelated shipping surcharges on many packages. Months later they decided to refund us and many other sellers for the surcharges. After complaining and filing reports we decided to switch all of our shipping to Shippo ! Yay Shippo !!!!!

Josh from Evans Meats

Industry: Food Production

Easy to deploy and great rates

Shippo has allowed us to simply the fulfillment processes. In the past we've created shipments directly with carrier, and it not only cost more to ship, but is much or clunky and time consuming. Shippo allows employees to just see what's relevant to them, come in pack the order, create the label, and move on to the next.

Pros

The integration with Square's e-commerce platform is super easy. We were up and running in no time. The predetermined box sizes are also great and makes fulfillment easy.

Cons

Availability of Saturday shipping for UPS would be helpful. Also, it would be nice to have an email alert of dashboard that lets you know that a label has been created, but has not be received by the carrier. Also, the ability to add multiple shippers per order with different packing options.

Recommendation from Square

Jonathan from David's Clothing

Shippo is my go to for customized orders and return labels.

I am please with Shippo and will continue to use it as my secondary source for shipping. If my main one is down (Shopify Shipping), I use Shippo without a lapse in order delivery.

Pros

Shippo is my go-to​ for customized orders and return labels. I use ​different software for most of my orders but I use Shippo when I need customizable labels or multiple return labels. It automatically connects with Shopify so all my orders and addresses come over. If I need an extra label I just select the order and click Make Another Label. I use shippo for my RA to vendors or if I'm​ mailing single packages. Ive connected my Paypal with it so billing is super easy and fast.

Cons

The only problem I have with Shippo is the after shipping email function. It doesn't​ connect to Shopify to email the customer when the item has shipped. You have to make your own notification email template within Shippo. Or you can mail it with Shippo and then go over to Shopify and manually send the shipping notification from Shopify. I just like one email template for continuity, but I guess thats not too much of a con.