• Pros

• "Integrates with our IMS and gets our rates directly and instantly. This software is an improvement over our previous one and there is less headache in keeping things up to date. "

• "Integrates with other software we use, allows for a centralized shipping platform for international shipping"

• "It's wildly reliable, efficient, powerful, easy and fast"

• Cons

• "I wish you could see the complete breakdown of shipping charges for carriers in the reports and quotes."

• "Software is clunky and buggy at times, non-intuitive; customer support is not very good either, occasional billing issues (though resolved)"

• "The address book isn't really useful. It would be nice if it auto saved addresses and had a better way to search for them. "

Browse ShipRush Reviews

Steven from Environmental Service Products, LLC.

Great Web Software for Company's using multiple shipping methods

Pros

I love that ShipRush integrates all my UPS FedEX and USPS packages and tracking info into one single portal. I can easily search out tracking numbers using words like company name or reference numbers instead of having to sift through documents and emails. It makes tracking orders while customers are on the phone so fast and simple.

ShipRush allows anyone, even without prior experience to ship an item the smartest way possible.

I have taken employees with NO shipping experience, and they can choose the right option every time. It allows our shipping accounts to stay on the rails in terms of spending.

Pros

Using ShipRush, we've almost completely removed the issues of Human Error when it comes to shipping to an address. It works hand in hand with many interfaces, as well as using "copy-paste" feature to eliminate wrong addresses. If a customer gives you "123 main street" you will ship to "123 main street". You literally don't need to type anything, so the address is correct every time to match what the customer enters!

Cons

Once in a blue moon the USPS feature tends to go offline, and there is nothing you can do about it other then ship UPS or FEDEX just to get your items out.

Joseph from Accurate Manufacturing Company

Industry: Wholesale

Shiprush

Pros

It integrates very well with our ERP software.

Cons

The estimates that we get for shipping isn't always accurate.

Best way to ship

Pros

This web based software is perfect for us. It allows us to have one central tracking system because all the tracking numbers pull up in one location. It is super easy to use. And you can even copy paste multi-line shipping info right into the shipping fields. I love that I can send a label to the printer from anywhere on the globe too.

Cons

Response from Descartes Systems Group

Replied December 2018

Thank you! We're adding even more integrations as well.

Justin from Bright Futures

Solid for Small E-Commerce

Pros

ShipRush has all the standard features you expect from E-Commerce shipping software. The integration is very simple and painless. It is much cheaper than the competition as well.

Cons

Only a few problems have come up while using this software. The account balance available for shipping tends to not update which can be troublesome. It also takes a considerable amount of time for new orders to show up.

BILLY from Wizard Industries, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Let's me live a groovy life!

I found ShipRush well over a decade ago and it's been the number one tool our company uses.

Pros

It's wildly reliable, efficient, powerful, easy and fast

Cons

I love every single thing it provides and I love using it

Josh from Carolina Kettle

Pros

It links to my Shopify and unleashed so everything and everyone are on the same page.

Cons

I can’t ship post office from this software which can sometimes benifit my customers depending on the location.

Jeanne from Foresight Sports

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great resource for our company. Provided so many more options to track and report shipments.

Intregration with QuickBooks, easy search engine, customization to our company and how we run our sales order process, great customer support.

Pros

This software provide us with way more options to track our shipments and integrate with QuickBooks our orders straight through to shipping.

Cons

There is a lot of learning to do and different areas of the software that are still unknown but that comes with the territory of new programs.

Kristen from Lions and Lace

Everything I need to ship in one place

Pros

ShipRush has allowed my small business to do all shipping in one place. Whether I am shipping a few small items via USPS or a large order via UPS or FedEx, I can come to one spot and do it all. Plus it allows for very little human error, which is a huge plus.

Gavin from KapscoMoto

Robust

Pros

Web version is free which you cant beat the price on that, lots of features to help automate shipping

Cons

Didnt have Canada Post which we needed for our solution. If they had that we would reconsider going with them

Shiprush has helped streamline our shipping process

This software saved time on shipping parcels in our organization. Quotes are done instantly giving us real time pricing. Rates are updated automatically and there is no need for additional servers from carriers to get rates. The reports also show details needed for our accounting department.

Working Solution, But Not the Best

Carlos from Cuebix

Industry: Import and Export

Shiprush time saving software

Overall it is a good software to make your shipping easier and from one place you can take care of all the orders. Specially using the batch shipping feature

Pros

The ability to ship your orders from all platforms

Cons

it doesn’t integrate with zentail which is the software that we use to keep track of orders and inventory

Shiprush

Pros

Great shipping label platform for a reasonable price.

Cons

It is difficult to upload csv files with customer lists to Shiprush.

So easy

Pros

So easy to use and keep things separate within one account

Cons

Nothing yet that has stood out to me while using.

December 2015

Jason from eBayer

December 2015

Best Shipping Integration Solution Out There!

I became a ShipRush customer because I was looking for a free shipping store integration that worked with FedEx. 5 years later, I'm still using them. Theses guys know what customers want. And the best part...it's free! All your channels in one place (even our own sites running on woocommerce!) If you are looking for a solution this is it!

ShipRush Review

Pros

What I like most is it's affordable. It's designed to quickly and accurately calculate shipping rates.

Cons

What I like least are the limited hours customer and technical support are available. Especially if I have a deadline to meet.