What are Shipwell users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Shipwell software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like it mainly because it is so easy to use. All areas are easy to access and once you input the information the first time,it is stored."
  • icon"GPS Tracking on the Trucks is great, I allows me to keep my customers updated all along the way."
  • icon"This service provides a much needed integration for our company. It provides an interface to easily quote and track all shipments."
  • icon"Sometimes the location updates will lag and give incorrect information. This is no common and is usually quickly resolved though."
  • icon"I this time I have not come across anything I don't like about the software."
  • icon"Freight class will sometime get dinged and charged for being off."

Browse all Shipwell Reviews

• Have you used Shipwell and would like to share your experience with others?

Bernie

Industry: Food Production

SHIPWELL IS AWESOME!!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Pros

Cons

There are glitches when adding new capabilities like adding several purchase orders to one load or uploading load details.

Response from Shipwell

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us-- we are constantly making updates to our platform and value your input. If you encounter additional issues, please share them with bugs@shipwell.com so that our team can resolve them for you as quickly as possible.

Replied February 2020

Kevin

Industry: Machinery

Shipwell Innovations

Pros

Shipwell has become more helpful in shipping and tracking shipment. It is very user friendly. I like the idea of Shipwell displaying the address when entering a ship to address. You put part of the address in and Shipwell bring up a list of address to choose from. You can also track package and get delivery confirmations on shipment.

Cons

Shipwell is heading in the right direction.

Reasons for switching to Shipwell

More shipping options and carriers.

Response from Shipwell

Hello Kevin, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always trying to make valuable updates to the platform, so we welcome your suggestions. Please reach out to support@shipwell.com with any additional feedback you have for the team.

Replied March 2020

Helen

FTL vs LTL

Pros

Good for FTL. My colleagues have frequent needs for FTL shipments; I do so less often.

Cons

Shows refrig an option, shows LTL an option, but when you try to get a quote for LTL refrig you never get one. If not viable, the option to get a quote should not be there.

Response from Shipwell

Hello Helen, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with our team. The platform does host carriers who support reefer LTL, but you are correct in that these feature combinations are not always available within a specific market. Our team is constantly adding carriers to the network to improve customer experience booking shipments. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager if you have any additional questions!

Replied February 2020

Mary

shipwell review

Overall Shipwell has had excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are quick to respond to all questions and extremely helpful.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use of Shipwell. If you have zero logistics background, you can still easily navigate the system and book your own shipments.

Cons

Freight class will sometime get dinged and charged for being off.

Robb

Product Review

Really positive experience with Shipwell. We feel like they are a true business partner and will help us to grow our business at a faster rate than we could have without Shipwell.

Pros

Really like the ease of setup and on-boarding. The enterprise license works well for our business model. Also, we had a 90 day evaluation period before making a final decision and that allowed for thorough testing (and yes we did move forward with Shipwell beyond the 90 days :).

Cons

Only con that I have is that it is not yet integrated into our CRM platform (but will be at some point in time).

Robert

Great Customer Service

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are a great help making all my shipping needs easy.

Cons

A customizable home screen would be nice

WYATT

Industry: Food Production

Best Logistics Software

The experience I've had thus far has been great. I have used the tracking feature on shipments and it's made my job a lot easier communicating to the customer.

Pros

The ease of use and the tracking feature

Cons

I this time I have not come across anything I don't like about the software.

Reasons for choosing Shipwell

The advancement of the technology

Jose

Industry: Wholesale

Shipwell Review from a Sales person

Pros

Cons

User interface can be a little more user friendly.

george

easy use

They are great to work with and friendly.

Pros

Its easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Had no issues. Very simple and a great tool to work with.

Zack

Trial Run

It has gone well so far with the trial run.

Pros

I like the ability to track and run loads from my app on my phone.

Cons

I dont like some of the things I have to do over and over again hopefully these get where they can be drop downs.

Response from Shipwell

Hello Zack, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand your frustration and have been adding functionalities into the platform to minimize this as much as possible. We would like to better understand which features you feel could use further automation; would you please reach out to your account manager or bugs@shipwell.com so that we can look into this for you?

Replied March 2020

Abiel

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Shipwell

Pros

User-friendly, dynamic, time-saving, compatible with our own system

Cons

I wish there was an app for shippers.

Dylan

Shipwell Integrates With Our Platform Perfectly

Our company has partnered with Shipwell and so far everything has meshed perfectly. This small problems have been just that, small and never a true hindrance to our day to day operations. Overall Shipwell has made everyone's job easier and more efficient.

Pros

The user interface is simple and straightforward, anyone can use it.

Roderic

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Digital transformation

Great customer service and we feel like that they are working and thinking along side us in our quest to provide the best producted suited and tailor made to the desires of our customer base.

Pros

Our company is 110 years old and we are in a transition from beeing a traditional paper based freight forwarder to a forwarder ready for the digital age. We feel that with the track and trace software from Shipwell we are ready to offer full visability to our customers for their EXW, DDP, DAP shipments.

Cons

What we are seeing is that some of the statuses are still manual actions, either by the shipwell team or the driver delivering the cargo. It would be preferable for all parties to strive to a 100% automation.

Ellie

GC

I am able to book trucks easily, as long as I understand how to use the application.

Pros

Responses from bidders were quick and easy to book

Cons

more "info" tabs if I do not know how to fill something out

Ledio

Good portal

Pros

It isn't hard to use. We can see loads and invoices and when they're paid.

Cons

I can't think of any. We only use this portal for Shipwell.

4.38/5 out of 16 reviews