• Pros

• "This software has been great for our company and is very helpful! "

• "Easy to use and was easy to train new employees on as well. Not having to go buy stamps was also nice. Having the scale was another added value!"

• "Great program that is easy to navigate and works every time. Get discounts on postage. Would definitely recommend it!"

• Cons

• "The software itself is near perfect, but the support leaves a little to be desired"

• "The user interface can be a little bit difficult to navigate at first, but once you learn it isnt too complicated"

• "Only con would be to that there is no volume based pricing. But other than that, stamps.com is amazing."

Browse Stamps.com Reviews

Laurie from Laurie Loveman, Novelist

Makes my work go smoothly and uninterrupted by trips to the post office

In addition be being an author, I also have a home office in which I do legal typing for attorneys in solo practices, which generates A LOT OF PAPER and correspondence. Stamps.com has consistently saved me time, money, gasoline, and having an horrific meltdown from standing in line at the post office. I'm sure other post office customers are relieved also.

Pros

It's quite easy to use, ordering supplies is simple and they arrive within a couple of days at the most. I especially like being able to print mail on either blank stamps or envelopes, and if necessary, print out parcel post mailing labels. It's also very helpful with keeping an online "meter" of my funds balance and allowing for instantly adding to my funds without having to leave the page. This program is one of the best time savers I use.

Cons

I use two different printers: an inkjet for printing individual stamps and a laser printer for printing the postage on envelopes, so I have to be careful to make sure the correct printer is indicated for the proper function. Not much of a problem, though, and everything else far outweighs this minor annoyance.

Blake from Midwest Tungsten Service

Industry: Mining & Metals

Turnkey point-and-click shipping for novices

I've set up Stamps.com shipping at several businesses now and it's always the first shipping software I select when setting up a new shipping operation. Ease of use and setup are huge pros for this software

Pros

Super easy to use and setup. You can be shipping your product on day one and having the Post Office deliver products to your customers. Just point n' click!

Cons

It's limited in other software integrations, but by the time you need those, you'll be ready for the next level of shipping software. For the ecommerce entrepreneur shipping from their basement, Stamps.com is all you need.

Reasons for Choosing Stamps.com

In my opinion, Stamps.com is easier to use than competitive products. Additionally, it receives official support and integrates directly with the USPS.

Chris from Artisticschmidt

Why Stamps.com?

See above. Don’t waste your money. You don’t get anything extra here that you can’t get from a free shipping software (in my experience).

Pros

Why indeed. My answer is there is no reason. I used Stamps.com for over a year and called it quits a few months back. Why you ask? Well, several reasons. 1) You have to pay whether you ship anything or not. Some months my sales are slower for than others and I cannot predict that in advance. 2) The site went down and I couldn’t ship for several days. I was forced to find a new shipping program. Customer service took 2 weeks to get back to me and guess what? I had to pay for those 2 weeks of wasted time. 3) As mentioned above. Bad customer service. Let’s be frank, you pay them $20 a month for no reason. Try a free shipping app. You’ll thank me later.

Cons

The price was definitely too much. The software was overly complicated and I had several errors and couldn’t even log in to my account.

Reasons for Choosing Stamps.com

I didn’t. I recommend goshippo.com or vipparcel.com.

Alexander from FitPal

Do not use Stamps.com for Express or any international shipping

I do not recommend using stamps.com for: USA domestic shipping, since USPS provides good enough online experience for that. International shipping, since stamps.com is 3-4x slower for delivering packages with higher prices.

Pros

It's quite convenient to manage shipping orders there, including customs declarations. Interface is intuitive enough to work through it.

Cons

First, it's SLOW in delivering packages. To compare stamps.com with using USPS directly, I had the following experiment. The same package by weight, size, origin and destination address I have shipped at the exact same date & time at USPS office, and I also dropped to the same USPS office the package with the label printed by stamps.com. I used the same 3-5 day Express USPS shipping option on both USPS office and stamps.com. Now the results. - I had to pay ~10$ more for stamps.com label. - it took the package with stamps.com label 10 calendar days to reach JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER before departing abroad. - it took 1 (one) day for the USPS -official package to get to JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER. Overall, the same EXPRESS package delivery info: - stamps.com: 13 days for $86 - official USPS: 4 days for $77 After that experiment I gave stamps.com a benefit of a doubt and repeated the exact same thing again. Shipped the same package again by both, but got the same results. stamps.com delivers packages 3-4x slower than official USPS, and prices are higher by ~12%, and stamps.com also has a service fee of ~$20/month. In my opinion it's an overkill. I care for my customers, and Stamps.com doesn't. I do not want to use their service again.

DIANE from DEE'S AFFORDABLE JEWELRY

Good program for small business

I have no problems with Stamps.com except that other programsa have not charged for membership because of covid and Stamps.com has not done this and is still charging a monthly fee.

Pros

Ease of use and cost per month is very affordable. Plus you have options to actually print out stamps and envelopes for mailings.

Cons

There are not as many mailing options as some other programs such as Fed Ex etc.

Reasons for Choosing Stamps.com

Stamps.com right now is my second choice as my first choice does not charge a monthly fee.

Danielle from Fix Media LLC

Industry: Broadcast Media

Stamps.com is fine with me

Customizing shipping labels and tracking emails lends credibility to our small business.

Pros

It is a simple and comprehensive solution for shipping. It's easy to customize shipping labels for your business. Grabbing a refund is simple to do, although it takes a while.

Cons

The USPS pick-up feature seems easy but has never resulted in an actual pick up. Likely not STAMPS fault. Printing from other computers is a pain. I wish we could customize the shipped email depending on the sender's address. As I ship as multiple businesses, the messaging should change.

Familiarity of staff.

Michelle from www.dressmygoose.com

Stamps.com saves the day!

You can customize the shipping labels so that small online businesses look professional. You can also track emails so you know when and where something will arrive.

Pros

In a world that is still going through a pandemic, limiting the amount of trips I take is essential. I run an online business and Stamps.com saves me from having to go to the post office to ship out orders placed by my customers. It is like having your own post office at home. You save time and money on gas doing it this way. I don't know about you but I always hated the long post office lines that just seemed to get longer every time you went there.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you need to have a good printer if you plan on printing out postage. I personally upgraded my printer and ever since have had no issues printing postage on an almost daily basis from Stamps.com.

To save money and time.

Allison from H&H LLP

cannot live without stamps.com

This is essential time saver! If you are still sending an employee to the post office - you are wasting time and tons of money.

Pros

you never need to go to the post office again! Even more valuable during COVID as germ areas are to be avoided

Cons

The plug in that you install - is a little glitchy - I prefer the website which is always functioning and updated.

nothing else compares

Monika from Alford Family Mechanics

Pros

I got this as a means to save me a trip to the post office for when I'm sending out both packages and letters.

Cons

some of the equipment is a little bulky but otherwise a good set up.

Makes things easier

Used free trial to see if was useful. Great idea for real estate

Pros

I send a lot of mail marketing material to clients and potential clients. Printing at home is the easiest way to get things done.

Cons

Takes a little time to get used to the system but that doesn't take too long. You can figure it out quickly.

Tracy from Basil Books

Best shipping software for small business shipping

Using this software was very beneficial to my business in that I did not have to go to the post office, wait in line with 30 packages, buy postage for each one, get all the delivery confirmation receipts and come back to the office and send that information to each customer. Probably saved me at least 1 and 1/2 hours per day. I have never had a problem with the software, if you do any amount of mailing or shipping, you need this software.

Pros

I am an Amazon marketplace seller who uses this software everyday for shipping, books, small retail items, using the US Postal Service as my primary shipper. This software has all of the postal service options and pricing. It has an address check feature and several printing options. Its super easy to use. Very easy to add funds, and many options for that. I tried the competition, this has it all over that, and the monthly fee is reasonable, and also flexible depending on what options you want. I used the scale that they provide for a one time purchase, which works perfectly with the software. Incredible flexibility. You can ship locally, by zone, flat rate, or international, the software even lets you do the international paperwork electronically. Its mostly set up to do postage and shipping through the US Postal Service but they also offer Fedex which is sometimes a better option.

Cons

I have used this software for over 10 years and I cannot think of one thing that I would call a con.

Reasons for Choosing Stamps.com

At the time I made my decision Stamps.com offered so many more options than Indicia, it was an easy choice.

Jessica from TDF LLC

Great if you like paying for services you can get for free.

Pros

I have used stamps.com for over 6 years, at about 4 different places that i work, i know its a popular system and easy to use. other Pros if you are a new to shipping, they offer a free 1 month trial and free 5lbs scale, and a pack w sticker sheets, postcard stamps, i believe you just pay for shipping.

Cons

Printing postage for something as simple as postcards is a real nightmare, I really really dislike how the set up is for post cards you have to purchase seperate sheets to print out the postage then stick them 1 at a time on your post cards, this is not efficient, esecially when you have thousands of post cards to send out. another con is the monthly fee. If you are selling on any platform like ebay, etsy, amazon you can purchase postage directly from them, for sometimes less than you can on stamps.com which defeats the purpose of paying a monthly fee for a "discounted shipping rate" Im not a fan, they lure you in w free things but at the end of the day after paying for their special stamp paper and monthy fees we dont save anything in fact im sure we spent more than we needed to.

Laura from Crossmark Financial Corp.

Great option for simple day to day business mailings.

This is a great software to use for day to day mailings in small businesses. We can print our own stamps at the office and no longer need to make trips to the post office for supplies.

Pros

They send you a free scale and automatically calculate the cost of stamps for you. They also have a store for purchasing supplies integrated into the system interface.

Cons

Can't think of anything really. This system is pretty simple and easy to use! I guess the only thing that would have been better was if the free scale could weigh heavier items.

Reasons for Switching to Stamps.com

We switched to save money.

Bob from Bob Thibodeau Speaks

Stop Standing In Line at the Post Office

Very easy to use. Very cost effective if you have the postage need. It took us several months to begin to recover the costs associated with starting - but we realized our needs would grow and it was better to learn the system while still small than jump into something untested and putting our reputation on the line...

Pros

Ease of use... Online capability... Free Digital Scale (to weigh your packages and pay accurate postage)... Print your stamps directly from your desktop computer... Schedule a pick up or just "drop off" at the post office...

Cons

Make sure your cost basis for using this system includes the monthly fees. When we started, we were actually losing money each month (until our postage expenses rose to meet this need). Be sure to order your replacement stamp sheets well in advance. There is nothing like running out of stamps to print and having to to the post office, only to come back and find your replacement stamps delivered later that day...

Great for a simple shipping solution.

Pros

The ease of signing up and immediately starting to print postage is nice. You can sign up in about a minute. When you sign up, initially for a trial, you receive some sign-up benefits like in free postage and others. Most of the benefits, however, are fairly useless. If you connect an e-commerce account, it can import all of your orders. This is extremely useful to quickly print postage and it will automatically upload the tracking information to your e-commerce account so you don't have to later.

Cons

The monthly fee and difficulty in canceling are the two biggest downsides. It is not too expensive, but you can find other cheaper options if your shipments per month are on the very low end. Another downside is that it logs you out fairly frequently and then takes a while to load each page even when you're logged in (I have a fast internet connection and computer, so I know it's not me). Last downside is if for some reason you damage the shipping label you just printed and have navigated away from that page, there is no way to reprint the label. You have to void that one and print a new one. A refund for the first label won't be given for two weeks at the earliest. This is highly annoying.

CRYSTAL from TEAM PLUS MANAGEMENT

If you don't have Stamps.com yet, get it!

Saves me time not having to wait at the post office. We use on a daily basis, stamps every day. Maybe, once in 2 to 3 months do we have a user/printer error issue with the printing. Over all, I love it!!

Pros

The Pros of Stamps.com are that you don't have to go to the post office and buy a roll of stamps. You can just put the envelope or stickers in your printer and print them. You get a discount on the cost of the stamp. You can order supplies on line if needed, we just use envelopes and from time to time the stickers for larger envelopes. Customer service has been great!

Cons

The Cons of Stamps.com are if your printer eats your envelope....sometime, you can not hit the reprint button and you have to call it in or send in a form. Doesn't happen that often, and when it does, I call in and they credit my account right away.

Fantastic. The Best I've Been Able to Find.

I've been using them for my eBay/Amazon stores for years now. I started with their free 5lb scale they offered to sign up, and have since progressed to my own larger scale and am still using Stamps.com daily for all of my shipments.

Pros

If you have an eBay or Amazon store, you will have access to better and cheaper shipping rates with this platform. The difference between retail rates and the commercial rates offered through this service is huge. Plus, it is very cross-compatible, so you can use Stamps.com in conjunction with another shipping platform to purchase shipping through Stamps.com and then print batches of labels through the other program.

Cons

I don't have much to say in the way of negative comments. They are the first commercial shipping provider I tried outside of standard retail rates, and I have yet to find a competitor that offers a better service for a better value. This is the best I've been able to find thus far, that's all there is to it.

Nathan from Holding History Inc

Time and Money Saving Software!

Saves time at the post office, and you get a discounted rate on the labels versus paying at the post office.

Pros

Easy to use software. Saves a lot of time at the post office being able to simply drop all the packages off without needing to stand in line to get them weighed. You get a discount on the shipping label prices too! We sell primarily on ebay, and they have their own label system. However, Stamps.com works a lot better printing international labels with our Dymo LabelWriter. It also gives you the additional option of printing labels for an untracked flat or printing stamps. It has been great from Day 1, and I have no plans to stop using it.

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say about this software. We use it on a daily to almost daily basis, and it has been a real time saver.

Jorge from Freight & Logistics Services

Easy to use, very straight foward

I love stamps.com, it made it so easy to determine which was the cheapest and easiest way to send out my packages. Being able to choose the exact amount of postage made sure that didn't spend more than what I needed to on postage. The website was very simple to understand, I would defiantly recommend and reuse the website.

Pros

-The website is easy to use -Lets you buy the right amount of postage you need -Description of the of the different service type helps you determine exactly what method is most cost effective and fits you exact needs. -Great for any size business looking to send out mail or packages. -Made shipping my eBay orders a breeze. -They give you a free digital scale to weigh your packages

Cons

Would be nice if the would consider selling thermal labels and printers to peel and stick them on packages.

Connie from Affordable Business Services

Great

I only mail first class letters or print labels on a form 3100 label. I do not need any of the other services. I don't mail packages or boxes.

Pros

Don't need to physically go to the post office to buy stamps. Convenient.

Cons

Cannot list ship to addresses alphabetically, or have not figured it out. Especially if there are more than 1 line for company name, and next line before the street address. Like I have multiple addresses for Internal Revenue Service, 2nd line may be Dept. of the Treasury and then sometimes I don't need that line. Or I have several different addresses for PA Dept. of Revenue, but they are not all together. I have to look through the whole database on which one I want to use.

Melissa from Austin Peay State University

Well worth the extra pricing

Easy to use (unless they change something); Saves time!; Love being able to access it 24/7.

Pros

Our local post office does not have the best arrangement of parking and drop off box (lots of fender benders over the years), so I love not having to go there in person to purchase postage. I prepare mailings for a local organization and being able to print my own stamps at home at any time saves me so much in time and effort. It is well worth the little extra that I pay for artisan stamp sheets and the monthly stamps.com fee. I appreciate also that the couple of times I had an issue with printing, the customer service representative credited my account and walked me through all the checkpoints to ensure it didn't happen again. The only reason I rated the Features & Functionality as four stars (instead of the five I gave every other category) is because every now and then the site will change and there is a little problem finding everything so I can print like usual. I wish I had more advanced notice of changes like that and maybe even a slideshow or video to show the differences between the old and new sites. I absolutely will continue using this service as it's been well worth the price through the years!

Cons

The only con would be when they make changes and it takes a while to get acclimated to the new site features and such.

Kristy from Livingston & Sword, PA

Industry: Law Practice

Convenient way to pay for postage for our law practice

Our office is able to save time byweighing the parcels in office on the provided scale and printing postage (at a discount) right from my desk printer.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how the program keeps track of your mailings. I can even track my priority and certified mail directly from the program.

Cons

There are too many selections to choose from for which label you are printing on. There should be a default or suggested depending on the type of package you're sending. It would be nice to make this web based instead of having to download to the computer.

Reasons for Choosing Stamps.com

Cost was better for the types of mail pieces we mail. Great reviews online by other users.

Cheryl from Tax Law Center

Easy desktop post office

Convenient and a huge time saver for our law office.

Pros

Having used one of the other services that required you to lug a machine to a phone line to reload, I love that everything is right here on my desktop. It works with my printer, I can do the extra services such as certified mail, Priority Mail and so forth without having to go to the Post Office. Huge time saver, great features and history records to track mailings.

Cons

The scales that the Stamps.com sell to work with their software tend to go offline - a lot. I'm on my second one and it seems to be a chronic issue to have to reset the scales.

Brian from Good Buy Mate

A Lifesaver for Small Business Owners!

Pros

This software is the answer to every small business owner's nightmare-- going to the post office. With a reasonable monthly cost and every feature you would need to ship, this software saved our small staff hours that we did not have to spend waiting in a post office line. Setup was simple and the software was the most intuitive I have found in the shipping software industry.

Cons

We switched to Stamps.com from another postage-generating software, and Stamps.com was a little more difficult to integrate with our existing software. The technical support was helpful but a little less responsive than we were used to.

Peter from IHR, INC.

Industry: Wholesale

I've been using stamps.com for about 10 years and wish I had started using it 10 years earlier.

Saves time and hassles.

Pros

It saves me a great deal of time in addressing envelopes with postage on them and therefore saves me a lot of trips to the post office where I have to stand in a line with 20 people ahead of me. Makes mailing a lot more convenient and a great deal less irritating, which keeps my blood pressure from skyrocketing.

Cons

There's nothing about it I don't like about this software. It seems to load a bit slowly, but I don't know if that's the software or if it's my computer, but it's not a big deal since I usually load it in the morning and leave it running all day so it's ready to go when I need it.

Super easy

It's helpful for personal and business packages. We just copy and paste the recipient name and address then weigh and measure the packages and print the shipping labels. They also offer promotional offers for a few dollars worth of shipping which is great.

Pros

Stamps.com makes it super easy to prepare all of our orders in-house so all we have to do is drop off the packages at the post office or schedule a pickup. As a business, you can sign in and it will automatically include the company name and address as the sender too.

Cons

There's really no cons with Stamps.com they have an excellent service and we've never had any issues.

Cher from Home Based Business

Good Service For Small Business Shipping Needs

I’ve had an excellent experience with Stamps.com. This service allows me to print postage and shipping labels from home and Priority Mail is discounted off regular USPS rates. I can log in and see all my shipments, tracking information and delivery dates. The service is also very helpful to me for keeping track of my shipping expenses. Customer service is very responsive when you need them. I’ve never had more than a couple of minutes wait time when I’ve called and the customer service reps are very helpful. I’ve been happy with my experience and Stamps.com helps me ship packages easily and with no hassles.

Pros

Purchasing postage is easy to do and quick. Stamps.com works well for a small home based reselling business. I like that I can log in and view my history to see shipments by date with tracking numbers and relevant information, including delivery dates.

Cons

Not a negative but a caveat for people who are considering using the service. There is a monthly charge for keeping an account active, even if you’re not using it. So you would want to make sure this is the right service for your needs. You need to be regularly shipping mail and/or packages for the service to make financial sense. It's very suitable for a small business.

Reasons for Switching to Stamps.com

It made more sense to print postage from home and save the time and expense of going to the post office in person.

David from Centerline Solutions

An affordable and practical solution for small busnesses

Stamps.com is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than postage meters such as pitney bowes and still gets you the label or stamp you need right at your desk. So, if you are only mailing a couple hundred items a month, stamps.com is a great solution for your business that will almost certainly save both time and money.

Pros

Easy to use and purchase stamps, no requirement to buy in bulk, ability to also weigh and print postage for packages. Can be used anywhere with a printer and computer (no special hardware needed). Costs are easy to track.

Cons

When compared to a product like the pitney bowes postage meter, Stamps.com falls a little short in terms of printing speed, speed of use, and required supplies (Stamps.com primarily requires you to print onto a label which is then affixed to letter whereas pitney bowes meters print directly onto the envelope).

Frank from ABANA

We use Stamps.com daily for all of our mailings and its easy to work with.

Great program with little downsides.

Pros

The best thing I like about stamps.com is that I don't have to go to the post office everyday to mail all of our products. All you got to do is open the app and fill in the blanks, print out the labels and stuff them in your mailbox.

Cons

At the Stamps.com's price per month, many users might not get their money worth out of it if they don't do mailings on a daily or weekly basis. Also there is no platform to add up to eight different labels at one filling up one complete sheet. "I believe you can if their name is already in the system - but ABANA does mailing to new members daily)

Jersson from Richard Photo Lab

Industry: Photography

Stamps.com keeps our shipping crew humming

Outside of a few bugs, our experience with Stamps.com has been positive. This software keeps our shipping crew humming and our customers happy :-)

Pros

Stamps.com integrates with our billing system and has allowed us to automate a lot of our shipping processes. Everything from buying postage to making labels is easy with Stamps.com.

Cons

Software updates have been problematic. We've had a few instances where buggy updates were released. One of the updates resulted in the creation of multiple labels for the same order. Unfortunately, we were charged for the duplicates and had to wait for refunds. :-(

Brian from Pro Tree Service

I do not recommend

Getting signed up / subscribed was a breeze. It wasn't until actually going through with basic mailing services that we ran into the problem. I tested this out using a 3OZ envelope. Stamps.com wants to charge 0.80 cents for a simple envelope on top of the monthly subscription fees. WTF?! We purchased the equipment / stationary / software and are putting in all the legwork. Why would it be more expensive than sticking a stamp on the envelope @ 0.55 cents?! No thanks.

Pros

Convenience - the only true "Pro" about this software is that you get to generate stamps from home / office.

Cons

Rates - the advertised rates used were not reality. After purchasing the equipment / stationary / software, we were under the impression that mailing rates would be less than traditional stamps / using the Post Office. This was not the case. As a matter of fact, a simple 3OZ envelope cost approximately 50% more to mail using Stamps.com as opposed to simply sticking a stamp on the envelope and throwing in the mailbox. WTF?! We decided to eat the cost of the equipment / stationary and rid ourselves of the subscription entirely. No thanks.

Jonathan from Legally Mine

Stamps.com is an easy and flexible solution for making shipping labels and similar.

Stamps allows us to easily prepare shipping labels to send packages to clientele

Pros

Stamps.com really streamlines the process of making a shipping label and makes it absurdly easy to be able to send packages to clientele at a moment's notice without needing to wait in line at a post office or similar. A few clicks and it processes payment for you and spits out the labels you need.

Cons

It's a bit dodgy at times if you have printer issues, so making sure you have a well working printer that's not being used by anyone else at the time is a must.

Saved us lots of time and money!

Pros

For a long time, we didn't think we wanted to pay the extra monthly fee associated with Stamps.com, but once we did, there was no turning back! For a business that is regularly sending shipments, it will end up saving you so much time and money. It integrates well with eCommerce platforms and we now use it connected with ShipStation and it helps streamline the order fulfillment process perfectly!

Cons

The interface is not the prettiest and we ran into little glitches here and there, but especially now that we use it with ShipStation, it's really a non-issue.

Stephen from The Law Office of Stephen P. Shepard, LLC

Stamps.com Makes Postage Meters a Thing of the Past

Overall, Stamps.com has been a positive experience in which my business has saved money and had the benefit of easy-to-use postage system.

Pros

I love that Stamps.com is easy to use and replaces outdated and expensive postage meter machines.

Cons

I do not like that Stamps.com makes you subscribe to a higher-tier, more expensive plan in order to send certified mail. For businesses like mine that only need to send one or two certified mail pieces a month, the more expensive plan simply is not justified. Stamps.com also does not have the greatest customer support.

Dana from Ridi Accounting LLC

Very easy and convenient to use.

This makes my correspondence look very professional. Everything is printed directly onto the envelop and i never have to worry about running out of stamps and going to the post office. They occasionally have a few issue when their program is unavailable but that happens with everything so I cant fault Stamps for this issue.

Pros

I like how professional it makes our correspondence look. Your return address, address, and stamps are printed directly on the envelop. You never have to worry about running out of stamps. If your account balance gets low, you can use your card to load more money to it in just seconds.

Kate from Statewide Probate

Easiest way to send mail

Overall stamps.com has been amazing. No more running out of stamps or waiting in line at the post office. It is worth every penny.

Pros

The number one benefit is ease of use. We send out mailings every day, and it's so easy to use stamps.com. We don't even need to order company envelopes anymore, we just print our return address directly on the envelope to the recipient.

Cons

It seems like every other month or so I have to reinstall this. There's no updates, it just doesn't recognize my computer any more and makes me install it again.

Sefa from Aquatec international, INC.

Stamps.com makes my business easy!

Pros

I have been using Stamps.com for more than 5 year for my online retail business. it is very convenient for printing Domestic and International USPS labels for the products i sell. It provides me doing less mistake especially for international shipments. It is also good for end-year report and for email/mail marketing. I can send my customers promotions using their contact info saved in Stamps.com application. Good price for what it does.

Cons

I have no complaint about the program so far.

5 years ago.

You want best prices for USPS come to stamps.com

not only me but our customers are too happy using stamps and it make us happy

Pros

we are a software company and have a long and healthy partnership with stamps.com. Our many customers use stamps.com integration so that they can create labels at commercial plus pricing which is much much cheaper then standard rates. The other best part is the each with which you can integrate with them , there excellent support and above all friendly team

Cons

nothing as of now , it does the job nicely which it is meant to do

A Post Office at my Desk

Pros

Having Stamps.com is like having a Post Office at my Desk! I have saved countless hours researching postage rates, searching for stamps, and waiting in line at the Post Office for help. With Stamps.com I can quickly calculate the CORRECT postage for our outgoing packages and know that I'm not overpaying for postage. I love the integration with Microsoft Word and my Dymo label printer - it couldn't be easier!

Cons

Everything is really easy with Stamps.com. If I make a mistake, it's super-simple to request a refund.

roxy from MT LLc

Easy to use, awesome for small businesses

Pros

I have used stamps.com for years. it is very user friendly, you are able to sync you orders form your stores, ie etsy, ebay, ect. It updates you tracking info which is a really nice time saver! This is great for large and small businesses , they offer discounts off the retail rates. you can purchase stamps as well, post card postage aswell.

Cons

I would say the monthly subscriptio price is a little high considering websites like ebay, and amazon offer sometimes deeper discounted shipping rates for no charge.

Robin from Cruson Insurance Agency

Why go to the Post Office?

Pros

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.! I no longer have to make daily trips to the Post Office, now I can do everything I need to do from my desk. At first I thought there would be some limitations that would affect my needs, but as I got more familiar with the software I realized that everything I needed was included with what services/functionality they provide for my monthly subscription. Which I will gladly pay instead of daily trips to the USPS.

Cons

Nothing, I love it all! I would change nothing.

Denise from Almased USA

Makes mailing simple

It is the cream of the crop for businesses with mail outs.

Pros

We have been usinf Stamps.com for many years. We send alot of promotional material out dialy and stamps.com is a savior. The site is so easy to use as we mail to Canada also and it choses the correct type of postage. Also updates so we do not need to worry about it when postage increases come.

Cons

There is nothing I can say negative on stamps.com. Honestly, this is the prefect product if you ship out mail daily .

Mike from Treasure Valley SEO

Stamps.com - A life saver and a time saver!

We owned a large eCommerce store that was mentioned on Forbes back in the 2008 time frame. In our early eCommerce days, we would have to stand in line at the post office to ship nearly 30 orders a day. (1) It would take forever; (2) it made the postal people mad; (3) it made everyone in line behind you mad; (4) it was terrible to have to take all of your boxes into the post office twice a day to do so. Then, along came Stamps.com and made everyone else's job easier. We run an advertising agency now - so we do not have daily shipments, but we still sell products on Amazon... We use Stamps.com for all of our personal packages and our Amazon shipments - incredible product and time saver!

Pros

Inexpensive and easy to use - saves you loads of time standing in line at the post office.

Cons

For a while, the "search" function was broken and/or lagging and it made it hard to look up prior shipments to send customers their tracking numbers. - But out of 10 years of using them - we're very pleased.

Ernest from Bear Tooth Woods, Inc.

Overall very positive. Almost always one or more bugs that do interfere with use.

It saves a lot of time with shipping. And money.

Pros

Ability to import directly from osCommerce. Love the saved presets. Love that I do not have to print out a lot of pages for foreign orders.

Cons

I would really like the ability to split an order into multiple packages. It would be nice to be able to force a last minute check of the addresses from osCommerce. Would be nice if when the address checker finds a difference between my address and the USPS approved one that it would highlight the differences in red.

PAULA from Paula Gomez CFP

Fantastic alternative to Pitney Bowes

saves me trips to the post office

Pros

I love the ease of use and greatly appreciate the competitive cost. It's very easy to refill the postage, taking only a few seconds. this invention is brilliant and has kept me from seeing inside of the post office for greater than 7 years.

Cons

My buying the sheets to print stamps has resulted in quite a few ruined sheets (printing misc stuff on stamps). Recently I bought an additional stamp printer to do individual stamps. I wish I could print the date.

Nicole from Partners Press

Industry: Printing

can't imagine office life before this program

It has made office life so much easier. Not having to go to the post office, being able to print my own stamps and have the Postal worker just pick up my packages/letters daily.

Pros

LOVE that i don't have to go to the post office. LOVE the fact that i can ship anything and print my own postage for it. LOVE that is saves me time, money, effort....

Cons

NOTHING!! This software is easy to use, has numerous options, and inexpensive! If there is anything bad about this...i haven't found it yet!

Nicole from Occasion Brands

Easy to use, but support might need work

We have a bulk mailing of fabric samples that we send out daily and needed a cheaper shipping option than UPS but didn't want to risk using regular postage without accurate weight calculations - Stamps.com was the perfect solution. We installed the software and contacted support, within a week we had our starter kit which included a scale, some free credits for mailing, and a few other extras. The only issue we have had with Stamps.com is the support for our laser stamp printer, there has been a lot of missteps in communication that have resulted in us not having a working laser printer from them for a few months now. Other than that it has really worked out perfectly for our needs.

Pros

Ease of use, good pricing for bulk mailing, accurate pricing, free tool kits to get started, software is easy to install and understand

Ivan from KommandoStore

Come for the Rates, Stay for the API

We have used Stamps.com for years without issue, Endecia seems to be more popular among high volume merchants---but there's absolutely nothing wrong with Stamps.com. We still use both platforms internally depending on our needs.

Pros

Great commercial plus rates, feature set, pricing plans. Comes free with Shipstation (owned by Stamps.com)

Cons

The actual stamps.com interface is pretty poor. The service is best used for its API which can be used to create labels in any number of compatible fulfillment and shipping management platforms.

Jenn from The Band Mom

A solid 4 out of 5 stars all around

I've been using Stamps.com since I started my music promotion business 10 years ago, which involves doing a bulk mailing (a couple hundred CDs in bubble mailer packages) about once a month. It's honestly gotten harder to use in that time and I'm less enthusiastic about it than I have been in the past, but I'm still not looking to make a change.

Pros

The biggest advantage of Stamps.com over a postage machine-based service like Pitney Bowes is no equipment rental. Also when I've used those mailing machines in the past, they'd get jammed pretty easily, so I never have to deal with that. Whenever I've had a problem printing, I've gotten a refund right away with no problems.

Cons

Things have been increasingly locked down, I guess with USPS regulations correspondingly locking things down. Can't print what I want as freely as before. I hate having to put in an address in order to print package postage; their formatting does not play well with my excel spreadsheet formatting and I can't be combing through hundreds of addresses every time for line break errors. Also if they offer bulk mailing rates for sending hundreds of packages at once or having a business account, I've never been able to figure out how to access that.

Kim from Keller Williams

Super Easy - Easy to learn and use

Good overall - over the years I have used Stamps.com several times and it was always a positive experience.

Pros

Cons

I didn't find any cons with using this program. It worked nicely for our office at the time. It saved us having to go to the post office as well!

na

Reasons for Switching to Stamps.com

convenience and we could give to our mail carrier.