All Stitch Labs Reviews

Tara

Retail

Reviewed May 2015

Stitch Labs has made my life much easier!

Stitch Labs has saved me so much time running my online and brick & mortar business. We sell online with BigCommerce and use Square Stand in store. Before integrating with Stitch Labs, I had to manually enter all local sales into our website and hope that the inventory came out right. Now that everything automatically gets done, I'm saving hours every week. We haven't had any issues with oversells since using Stitch Labs to integrate our online and local business. It's made things better for us and for our customers.

PROS

Quick integration, Great customer support, Connects to many different channels

CONS

I wish set up would have been a little easier and quicker, but that was probably just the way I tried doing it. It would be nice to have more sales channels with the less expensive plans.

Omar

Reviewed February 2015

One Solid App

I have been using Stitch for about six months now to power my online retailing business and I am very satisfied. Stitch is powerful stuff and it can be a little tricky if you're new to understand just how powerful it is, but in a nutshell, it is the connection between your inventory and the various channels you market it through. Used properly, stitch is a strategic piece in the puzzle that creates your business and easily replaces thousands upon thousands of dollars a month of human-error prone old world processes. I happened to join at a time when Stitch was making the upgrade to the new interface, Stitch 2.0, and this was a major upgrade and an ambitious only. There were bugs initially and I watched the team manage the transition with a mix of upfront communication (there was a big bug at one time and the CEO reached out, explained it and they got it fixed when they said they would), actual fixes (folks are working hard there) and a one-click "back to 1.0" ever present button if the whole thing was too much for your specific situation. I was impressed how smooth the transition ended up being given the mission-critical nature of the service on the one hand and the size of upgrade on the other. Finally, the support team, even are available on IM during working hours or by email - my plan doesn't have phone support. I have found they are able to take my poor wording, translate it into something quite simple, summarize and reply. Every time I had a question, I got a reply within 24 hours and a clear one at that. Again, impressed. In summary, the software represents a core function and empowers you to do a lot (and focus on the right stuff). The team that produced this and is supporting is a solid one - the bugs get fixed, support is clear minded and goes the extra mile to simplify not-so-simple concepts and top management is willing to own a problem and fix if it comes. A word of advice: don't try to make stitch your financial piece too - your data and flows need to be perfect for that and unless your machine is perfect it is much simpler to rely on something like Xero for your financial picture. That said the Inventory Financial Report in Stitch is an important piece and will help you understand CoGS from one period to the next - but if there are any "exceptions" in your workflow the stitch projection need to be ignored (they simply reflect poor data in your system which will invariably be there). For example, stitch will take your current inventory levels and using historical average cost and revenue for these SKUs give you a potential profit figure. This has always been off for me, but that's because my averages are off (thanks to a promotion, data entry or whatnot). My point is unless you're data is 100% solid (and your workflow makes sure it remains that way), Stitch is NOT your CFO in the cloud, even though your CFO will learn to love Stitch to do her job. Bottom line: once you find inertia with Stitch you'll wonder how you did without it.

PROS

- Rich functionality - Support team is there for you - Xero integration that just works

CONS

- Browser intense web app - can be sluggish on iPad. But this has improved a lot over past month (it is totally feasible to work on iPad now even if a bit slow). - No phone support if you don't have the right plan (but honestly the live chat is awesome)

Used daily for free trial

Reviewed February 2017

Lots of holes with this software

I have recently joined a company as a financial consultant and have 25+ years using varied operating software (ERP, stand-alone, cloud-based, inventory...). The company I consult for is a distribution company that has several sales channels (3 Shopify and 1 Amazon) selling into both B-to-B and B-to-C customer base. Stitch software seems to work well on the inventory movement side with the syncing from the sales channels as well as shipping the units via ShipStation. So...no issues there... However, on the reporting side and syncing to an integrated accounting solution (we currently use Xero) is where the "holes" begin. Be ready to have the accounting team spend countless hours trying to reconcile Stitch to your accounting system... FIRST ISSUE: is with the closing of a sales order - there are 4 action buttons (pack, ship, invoice, and pay) that need to be completed in order to close the order. At that point, the order (invoice) is synced with Xero. This may work for most B-to-C activity but will not work with B-to-B (selling into wholesalers. Most payment terms offered to wholesalers are net terms (30, 60, 90...). So...the order cannot be closed out until payment is received which will be 1-2 accounting periods later. So the revenue recognition will not be accurate. Companies that carry inventory should confirm to using the accrual method of accounting, not the cash method. Stitch says there is a way to manually close an order...but again this involves a lot of review and the manual closing of several orders. My issue is that Stitch should recognize a sale once the order is shipped, not when the invoice is paid... This is accounting as it's basic (if you're utilizing the accrual method). SECOND ISSUE: we have also encountered numerous syncing issues. You always need to review your accounting software for missed invoices synching from Stitch. It is now Feb 2, 2017, and issue with invoices not synching since Jan 27th...So that will need to be address and reconciliation will need to take place. This issue seems to occur every month, thus, there's a lot of time wasted trying to connect with customer support to rectify the issue. THIRD ISSUE: is that Stitch does not have a "true" sales report. They have 2 basic "sales" reports (Sales by Product and Sales by Variant). Both reports have date parameters so you run a date specific report. The issue is that the Stitch sales report include both OPEN and CLOSED orders. It states it is a sales report but it will never tie back to your sales amount posted in your integrated accounting software. You can get close with the reconciliation but will need to manually back out the open sales order data. Our team here has spent countless times communicating our issues with customer service (either through email, chat or telephone). Quite often if we contact them 2-3 times on the same issue, we may receive 2-3 conflicting solutions. So...you leave the communication more confused than when you started (in this case it was on reconciling sales using existing Stitch reporting). FOURTH ISSUE: COGS. Stitch pushes a manual entry of COGS information to the integrated accounting software only 1-TIME per month. It should show up in your Accounting software as a "draft" journal entry ready for review and posting. We have not seen this monthly journal show up over the past year. So, trying to account for COGS can me was done but you will need to spend lots of hours and run a multitude of reports to make sense of the data. Your COGS entry will not be exact but close. For the bean counters...booking COGS that gets you a close result does not work. You really need to have exact data. My big issue is that Stitch does not allow for daily COGS posting. Thus, if you're working on trying to provide financial updates to management, having them wait until the end of the month does not work. There are certainly lots of potential with this software but first, fix the back-end side.

PROS

- the look and feel, no issues - the pricing, no issues - handling the movement of inventory units to/from the sales channels, no issues

CONS

- reporting has lots of holes in it - perpetual syncing issues to the integrated accounting solution - the syncing of COGS data to the integrated accounting solution can only be done monthly - recognition of revenue for customers with "net" terms does not conform to the accrual method of accounting

Consumer Goods

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2015

Stitchlabs and Process Redesign

Our company had been using Stitchlabs for some time when inventory control became a must solve problem. Cardboard Safari had barely scratched the surface of the functionality and features that are offered by Stitchlabs. Starting from scratch, we established a parallel account and looked at each piece of data and how it moved and worked within the software. With the side by side comparison we were able to build all our listings and link them across our multiple sales platforms to take control of almost all of our data and keep it in a single place. Stitchlabs has improved every process of our company and will continue to be a part of our operations for a very long time.

PROS

Fantastic customer support, I have never left a conversation without a solution. The ease of use and accessibility of Stitchlabs is top notch, almost anybody can learn to use it to full potential in a short amount of time. The number of available integrations beats out almost all similar apps currently available. Being able to "tag" contacts and orders with bits of critical information is a great feature. The reporting is fantastic and has allowed for more informed decision making.

CONS

Overall Stitchlabs is fantastic, there are a few features that could be very helpful but are not core to the intended function of the application. CRM features that show things like when a contact last ordered would be a great addition.

Alan

Furniture

Reviewed December 2014

Stitch Labs - One App to Rule All Your Channels

Stitch Labs has truly become the foundation of our busines and I wholeheartedly recommend it for any shop selling through multiple channels. We rely on Stitch to keep three channels up to date with available inventory: our retail Shopify storefront, our reseller Shopify storefront, and Amazon. We initially went with Stitch so our two Shopify stores could share inventory. We had previously tried some of the variant-based app workarounds for wholesaling on Shopify, and while valiant efforts, they call came up short, namely because they "broke" integrating with other apps unaware of the unconventional use of variants (like FB publishing apps). Other stand-alone Stitch competitors were also not an option either because they could only handle one Shopify store, not multiple. Amazon integration was a real bonus, as we previously abandoned selling on Amazon due to the administrative burden of constantly updating inventory on Amazon. We also sell through an additional, less common, marketplace not supported by Stitch. No problem. Stitch lets us effortlessly enter the orders through its web portal. Within minutes our three other online channels are updated to reflect the proper inventory levels. We began with Stitch about a year ago. It was fine then and it just keeps getting better. For starters, we love the new UI – clean, consistent, and informative. The recent speed boost and other tweaks make it a pleasure to use. We are also thrilled with the new BETA bundling feature. Some complain about Shopify lacking this or that function. However, some of that is by design. Bundling is one such feature – I do not want it in Shopify because we have multiple channels. Bottom line: Stitch Labs saves us time, saves us money, saves our sanity, and allows us to smoothly manage our business in the multi-channel world that is modern e-commerce.

PROS

Well designed app. Great support. Continual incremental improvements.

CONS

Occasionally slow in searching

Dan

Information Technology and Services

Average Solution

It's almost one year that we are using Stitchlabs. In the beginning i was very excited with the tool, with the interface and also with the Stichlabs team. They are very fast in responding and trying to help. When you work with the tool on a day to day basis, some obvious features are missing that can make your life very difficult. Stitchlabs changed their interface a couple of months ago. There were many bugs and it looks like they are fixed by now. We are still a small start-up and do not have many orders. But I wonder many times how come that i am the first one to discover basic bugs in the system.

PROS

Customer support: Stichlabs is very fast in responding to all kind of inquires. That makes you feel taken care off. Very well done, Stichlabs Team!! User Interface: It took some while to get used to the new user interface. But it's much better than other user interfaces i have seen.

CONS

Data & Reporting: There are beautiful pre-generated report with many colours. But when you really need the raw data to extract and do your pivot table, reporting, accounting, etc. it's almost impossible. You cannot extract all the data you need and what you can extract it takes you a lot of time to get them in a simple raw format. Also there are some fields in the systems, you can only input the value (e.g. Customer contact details) but never use these field anywhere else in the application. So what's the point ? It can drive you so crazy, that it's a reason by himself to look for another solution. Currency: Stichlabs is very US driven. You have the possibility to display different currencies. But on the backend and reporting you do not see the currency at all and the reports mix up completely the numbers. Only workaround is to use tag. But that is a in my opinion not really a workaround if you need to do your accounting and other important reports. Speed: Somehow the speed to access the Stichlabs from Europe and Asia is slow in the morning time. That is probably the night time in the US.

Patrick

Great Business System Automation Tool

We use Stitch as our central inventory system for a portfolio on online stores. We have a number of additional apps integrated to Stitch and things are running great. It took a little bit of time to fully setup and integrate, but their customer service is outstanding and helped a lot. We've been fully up and running for about 6 months now and I'd definitely recommend Stitch to anyone who is looking to simplify and automate their inventory system.

PROS

Very customizable. Excellent and available customer service (Stitch wouldn't succeed without this). Great UXI.

CONS

The reporting functionality needs improving. Currently on simple reports are able to be generated. We'd like to see more powerful and customizable reporting ability.

Nicholas

Reviewed December 2014

Best Inventory Management Software Out There!

I've worked on several different inventory management systems and StitchLabs is hands down the best. For us we needed a software that would allow for multiple channel inventory control and thankfully Stitch keeps us organized and on top of our work flow. It also syncs with many other apps like Paypal and ShipStation for easy payment and shipping control. And if you ever have a problem, their customer support is amazing.

PROS

Great multi-channel inventory management Easy to use interface Syncs directly with ShipStation Amazing customer support

CONS

Monthly and Financial reports could be improved Does not have product listing features

Megan

Reviewed April 2015

Stitch makes Sasa's World Go Round

We are a small but incredibly busy and complex organization that manufactures jewelry abroad (Kenya) and imports and distributes in the US. We have one full time staff person in the US, but manage a couple thousand pieces a month and multiple sales channels. The Stitch interface is incredibly user friendly and interfaces with all of our other software (Big Commerce, Shipping Easy, Square etc.). We love the reports feature and the ability to conduct all business from one central area. Customer service is phenomenal too!

PROS

Ease of use integration multiple features

CONS

Doesn't yet integrate with Etsy Wholesale - that might be on Etsy though

Julie

Religious Institutions

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2015

Excellent Customer Care

I inherited the Stitch Labs inventory system with very little training so found myself relying heavily on the customer care people to guide me through some integration issues we were experiencing. Every member of the team was gracious and patient with this "newbie" to Stitch, walking me through problem-solving steps and further directing me to various helpful training links. It's great to have immediate access to stock levels for ordering purposes. A great inventory control system and customer care team!

PROS

- a system that integrates with multiple sales channels. - relatively easy to navigate, once you become familiar with the program. - tracking reports. - awesome customer care.

CONS

- customer care is handled via live chat. If you're someone who does better talking with a live person, this may be an issue.

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Used daily for free trial

Reviewed December 2016

Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws

We are grandfathered in from early stitchlabs pricing so we don't pay the $499 monthly price. Given that I miss out on upgrades as stitchlabs tries to phase out my $75/mo plan and force me to switch over. I use it with Shopify, Shipstation, Xero, Amazon, Paypal and Stipe. Eventually I will but not yet and here's the Pros and Cons why:

PROS

Here's why I stay and you probably would choose this platform: It's the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup. It's avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch. And overall I needed this to work which it did except the XERO invoicing. Any other PRO is completely outlined in product reviews professionally written I just needed to fill in some cons.

CONS

It's slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it's perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit. The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew. The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom items unable to be closed. It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it's annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn't give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.) Integration sucks with XERO! Invoices are constantly missing and we need to double check to make sure invoices get transferred. A manual push can be requested but still some don't get transferred. Support also knows about this but I think there's little hope for this fix. (going on 3-4 months with this one) To be fair I've seen this with other platforms as well so not sure who's at fault here. Support just let me know they need to fix something but couldn't elaborate. I think it has to do with repeat customers who's accounts already exist in XERO since those are usually the invoices missing. Development is slow and features that would make the platform more efficient are missing. Such as reporting, x-links within PO's Orders Inventory using variants, Sorting, etc just naming a few.

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2015

Stitch & WooCommerce barely supported. non stop issues.

I jumped on board as soon as stitch launched the woocommerce addon in excitement, quickly hit the wall with integration and execution. problem after problem, connection issues, import issues, and hell to get support! one of our issues was importing our large order history - we thought this was crucial for reporting. in the beginning i learned very quickly i had to pay extra for phone support - the online chat was buggy as hell, i had left dozens of chat messages and got replies back off and on. when i did get in touch they were helpful and nice, but would often pass the issue on to their "engineers" which NEVER got back to me. i had to get support to manually push hundreds of orders as they would not sync! Even after i paid for phone support you have to book calls!!! good luck getting same day support! Currently i am dealing with an issue i reported months ago - with no response from any engineer, any sales that come through with coupon codes used do not get marked as paid, instead are marked with partial payments. to finalize the orders so they can be packed in shipstation one has to manually go into orders - awaiting payment - and go into each order and add a payment for the missing few pennies ( stitch cannot calculate the numbers correctly! ) the only reply was that this is part of stitches core functionality and most likely not be changed!!!! How can an ecommerce site operate with no coupon codes? it takes hours to manually add payments to each order! i have verified this with stitch staff and they are making zero effort to fix the issue. if this can be corrected i would be amazed but i cannot hold my breath. I don't understand how any other companies could operate with these bugs.

PROS

Love the design & interface

CONS

- woo commerce bugs listed above & sparse updates - how about barcode support??? - paid phone support still not great - how about real time channel updates! i hate pressing sync all the time!

Hi Chris, I was able to review your case history and have responded via email. Customer service is extremely important to us and we'll do what we can to get you on the right track. Regards, Jake Gasaway Co-founder Stitch Labs

Patti

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2017

Always changing and trying to add functionality

I was really disappointed when I moved to another inventory management solution and the downloads from Stitchlabs did not help hardly at all in setting up and continuing seamlessly. You'd think for all the orders and information held within Stichlabs they could make it more accessible. Always had that issue as a user as well. I got the feeling lots of the customer service people didn't understand procurement and the supply chain which made it difficult ot find someone that could understand the issue you faced. Their support reps were overwhelmed so it's really about the company more than the service they provided - they were all fine individuals just trying to do their jobs well every day.

PROS

I like they are innovative. They keep changing and trying to move forward. The customer rep was great when I signed up - she helped us figure out exactly the best setup strategy as our business (like many small businesses) is unique.

CONS

They focused so much on adding functionality the small things were forgotten or overlooked. Something simple like inventory turn and knowing how many days product sat would have been great. For the price point of over a month, I expected more.

Roxy

Reviewed February 2018

Great for mid size companies with large inventory/variants

PROS

Stitch has been really awesome moved to this after using a similar inventory system. This software integrates nicely with eCommerce platforms , ebay, amazon, ect. works well with shipping apps as well. Great for small/mid size companies that are growing quickly. The automated purchasing is a great tool...once you get it to work. it really just throws all your stuff into a nice organized screen . great for people who have multiple channels. give you multiple warehouses and ability to create transfers between them.

CONS

one of the things that i really dislike about stich is how pickey it is when you make changes via upload, it seems every time we have an issue w CSV TXT files....which isnt to bad but when you have its kinda rough... but the proof the con, is this is my only con thus far. another con is also the price we used a free software, before but if you have the volume/growth then it may be needed.

Aaron

Reviewed February 2018

Great inventory and order management!

PROS

I like the expansive search abilities, easy to find orders by number, name, or tags. Keeps track of orders, invoices, packing slips, and allows splitting of packing slips and invoices. This come in handy to help manage backorders. It has 4 "bubbles" that fill in when an order is fully invoiced, packed, and shipped. If a partial of any of these is done, the bubble will remain half-filled making it easy to spot orders that still need attention.

CONS

Least like the lack of raw materials inventory support. Found out recently that there is another version that will allow tracking for raw materials.

Rox

Reviewed June 2015

Buggy platform, faulty woocommerce integration.

After ready all the reviews, I was sure this was the product for me. Unfortunately, the interface is not very intuitive as it is very difficult to navigate long inventory lists. There is a lack of sorting options, and you have to look up products one by one, not by category or tag. Secondly, the woocommerce integration has NEVER fully worked for me, especially for putting inventory numbers to my site - but generally it will pull orders from it. So it half works. Still very disappointed as it is far from its claims. Overall very disappointed. Wish I'd set up with tradegecko or another similar product. It's one of the cheapest options out there, and I guess you get what you pay for.

Hi Roxanne, I apologize for your frustration. Our goal is to help businesses be successful, not hinder them in any way. I've reviewed your support history and after reviewing dozens of interactions it appears, with the exception of your WooCommerce configuration issue that needed to be escalated to our engineers, your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on stellar support. In your last interaction, our engineers provided you with the Request and Response code to share with your IT consultant to make sure your servers are configured correctly. I see they followed up with you again a couple weeks ago to see where that stands. Your account is still open and being used regularly. Please share that information with your IT consultant and let us know how we can help. We want to make sure you are in a position to be successful and will continue to work with you until that happens. Thank you, Jake Gasaway Co-founder

Staffan - Ass Savers

Stitch Labs - the first year

I manage a small business in Sweden that started from zero a year ago and we are now growing rapidly on a worldwide market. We are all designers with very little experience from this game called business. We started using Stitch about a year ago as a side system but when they implemented support for Swedish currency we went all in and we are now using Stitch as a full system since January. Already from day one we've had great support from Jake and the guys and a lot of the requests that we put forward to them eventually got implemented. Therefore I throw them an email as soon as I get an idea for improvements since I know they really listen. Being a designer I really haven't found any other CRM or business software that doesn't give me sore eyes. Stitch is beautiful AND it works. Everything is logical and easy to understand. There are plenty of explanations of business terms and it has been no problem to gradually expand our use of the system as our own business grows with higher demands for structure. I can wholeheartedly recommend Stitch to anyone who needs a business system but doesn't want to use one.

PROS

-Easy to understand -Great support -Great price -Beautiful -Great integrations with 3rd parties -Great reports

CONS

-Developed for US business and some features are not available for international users. -Would like to see further possibilities to customize invoices

Daniel Brooks.

Reviewed April 2013

The long search...

So I started selling and setting up online stores back in 2008. Over the years I would always be trying new software, stores and management tools. I fell in love with shopify a while ago and built a number of amazing stores. Shopify does what it does best, being an online store but I have always gone through this headache of finding some sort of inventory and account management solutions that could could just work as well as shopify. I really have tried EVERYTHING else out there! I cam across Stitch Labs on the shopify app store. I watched there little video and I thought I will give these guys a try. The timing was just right as I was lunching my biggest new store, with over 500 SKU's. After the first 5 minutes of using Stitch Labs I could not believe how well this worked! By lunch time I have all my products imported into stitch and was ready to take on the world. I cannot thank these lovely people in San Francisco enough for making a glorious piece of software, that is always getting better. I'm a stitch user, I think for life!

PROS

Detailed ordering and invoicing. Integration to Shopify and Amazon. Purchase Ordering works great. Reporting is very detailed. As simple or as complex as you want!

CONS

A few little ingratiation's I'm waiting for but I'm sure it wont take these guys long to work them out!

Alexandra

Reviewed July 2015

Excellent product for growing companies

We began using Stitchlabs over a year ago to help us better manage our inventory across multiple channels, B2B and B2C. After a few months, we left for another more expensive product as we experienced heavy growth and thought we needed to make a change to a more robust ERP system. In 3 months, we were back to Stitch and very happy with our decision to return. We got better about letting Stitchlabs know our needs and they in turn have helped us to use the product as we grow. Their support database is a great resource and the product itself is very intuitive. Our team members who only occasionally log in are easily able to use Stitchlabs. Integrations with other products have been a little slow but understandable as they work to improve their own product first. But the integrations they do add, have been useful to our business including Shipstation, Quickbooks Online, and Authorize.net. As of now, they do not have an open source API but, last I heard, it is in the works. We like working with Stitch because we feel like they resemble our company - a young, flexible startup with an emphasis on customer service. I highly recommend their product if you are in the market for an inventory management system.

Shiawtian

Accounting, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2018

An Inventory Management Software That Integrates With QuickBooks!

Overall I would still recommend this software for small to medium size companies with inventory!

PROS

I like the number of integrations this software offers. It works with multiple platforms such as QuickBooks which make tracking inventory simplier.

CONS

The software lacks in features like handling recurring orders and returned items for the starting price of $500.

Babette

Reviewed January 2016

The best solution for my business!

I sell on eBay (full-time) and etsy and a private website. I used to tell myself that I would send x widget to eBay, y widget to etsy, etc. Then I'd sell something on eBay to find it had already sold on etsy. I thought I had a handle on it, but I just didn't. Now, I go into stitch, put in my purchase orders (receipts from vendors), click a button and the same item goes to multiple sales channels with one key-stroke. If I have a 100 item stock invoice, I used to spend hours manually relisting them to eBay. Now, this is done with a couple of clicks once my stock is entered into stich. No more finding the sold out listing, clicking relist, entering the quantities and relisting. This saves me easily four hours of work per week and it's much more accurate. I had searched for many years for solution like this and they were too expensive for my small business. Stitch is so economical and is very robust. I've yet to learn to use all the features, but once I do, I expect stitch to be my only pay per subscription vendor. I'm currently using several. Do this! I am so glad that I did.

Kyle

Reviewed July 2015

Customer Service is 2nd to None and the Product keeps Improving!

I've been with Stich to manage operate my 4 retail shoe stores and out Ebay and Amazon stores. Stitch keeps track of my quantities and other vital data in near real-time, constantly updating and refreshing info for me to utilize on a daily basis. The couple of times I've needed help, a Stitch team member was right there and fixed my issue quickly and easily. No pains! Over the past year of use, I'd say this has really really made my life more simple and stress-free. I'd recommend this to any company or start-up looking for inventory management across multiple channels or platforms. Stitch rocks!

Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate it. I'm glad to see that Stitch is working for you and that you have seen regular improvements. We continue to make Stitch even better and have a lot more to come before the holiday season. Please stay tuned. If you need any help, please continue to reach out to our support team. They're outstanding and ready to help. Thank you for working with us, Jake Gasaway Co-Founder

Tori

E-Learning

Reviewed March 2015

For the love of reports!

I was looking for a reporting system that could give me accurate sales and products reports to use with my BigCommerce store, and Stitch is it for me!

PROS

The site is very user-friendly, and the reports are easy to generate and read.

CONS

1) The discounts don't always come across in some of the reports so I have to adjust them by hand, which can be time consuming. 2) The reason why I didn't give Stitch Labs five stars- I only use their services for their reports as I only sell digital products on my site. Since I don't have physical inventory and shipping to manage, I don't use a lot of what Stitch offers. I would like to see a different lower monthly pricing plan for those with shops that only sell digital products and only use their a few of the features. Then they would have five stars! :)

Purley Posh

Reviewed July 2013

Huge Time Saver!!! LOVE IT!

I am so excited I found Stitch Labs!! It makes my life so much easier by consolidating all these excel spreadsheets, and different apps/programs into ONE place. I love that I can email customers invoices directly from the program or email the PO to vendors super easy! They helped me set up the program with an hour complimentary phone session, then I felt like I needed a little more so I paid for an additional hour. It was definitely worth it for me to feel comfortable with the program and feel confident I knew how to use it to the max potential. They are pretty easily available through chat as well. Definitely recommend this program for anyone looking to consolidate their inventory management system and save time.

PROS

Time Saver! Easy to use once you know the program. Can email right from screen to customer or vendor.

CONS

Did take a little time to learn but easily mastered once I got it.

Colin Kendrick

Just what we needed!

We launched our website www.hellolovers.co.uk as well as a number of other channels. We needed a back office tool that would allow all of these to be managed centrally, stock and pricing. We tested several solutions on the market but Stitch came out on top. Cloud based was a big tick for us as we didn't want to manage any server infrastructure and Amazon US / UK as well as Shopify were supported straight out of the box. We then had some out of the ordinary requests which the development team at Stitch Labs offered a great solution and coded it into our setup.

PROS

Great product, simple to use and great development team to back it up that are quick to respond and very easy to work with.

CONS

Very little to be negative about and even those minor things the development team are very approachable to adding to their development timeline.

Showing 1 - 25 of 171 Reviews