All QuickBooks eCommerce Reviews

NZILU

Broadcast Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Besides some shortcomings, QuickBooks remains the best and user friendly for small businesses

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce: It is user friendly and worth the cost.

PROS

Overall: It is user friendly. I definitely recommend QuickBooks to small businesses. Pros: With QuickBooks, accountings task are simple, for it has weekly and monthly report templates. With QuickBooks, you can add a variety of additional features through plugins which you can access at a small fee.

CONS

Cons: I once experienced some customization error, that took time to be resolved. However, I suggest they should create more options in the customizable templates in that users can or change the name of their invoices if an error occurs.

Mashudu Hilary

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

QuickBooks Commerce Review

I have realized that QuickBooks has saved me a lot of time and has increased my productivity significantly. It is very easy to use and I am overall satisfied. I really cannot complain.

PROS

QuickBooks has been very helpful in creating and managing invoices and other financial documents ever since I started using it. It's very easy to use and the minimal amount of time I took in mastering the art of creating invoices with this platform is just unbelievable. I have been using QuickBooks in a small financial institution and ever since, deadlines are met and time has been saved leaving me with plenty to do other things for my business. The navigation on the software is very easy and I have found that the institution is more organized since using this software. It's very informative and user friendly, I cannot recommend it enough.

CONS

One thing that I found to be a bit of a disadvantage is the installation process of the software. It was a bit challenging for me to install the software and I had to call in someone for help. On top of this, a strong internet connection was required during the process of which the place where I was had poor access so this factor was a bit challenging.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I find QuickBooks to be much easier and user friendly. And the display is better.

Scott

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Looks good from the outside but crap under the hood

PROS

The software has some decent functionality in the inventory syncing between sales channels and purchase orders, product creation. But this would be a pretty expensive option for just inventory syncing.

CONS

Where to start... The back end reporting is the worst I have ever come across in any system. You cant run any type of clear order reporting, my accountants (two different ones) had to manually look at each order to reconcile payments for their wholesale module because there is no proper order reporting. When you ask TradeGecko about any gaps in reporting or any other lack of functionality they ask you to 'submit a feature request'. I submitted 11 of them over 1 year and have not heard back on any of them. Toerh negatives: You can not enter in any custom shipping amounts in the system. You can not enter in a ship to address when creating a new order for any drop ship orders, you have to go in a create a whole new customer in a different section of the system then go back into the order just to use a 1 time shipping address. You can't print or even export your inventory count reconciliation report... I have to take screenshots and then paste to excel just so I can have a report to investigate from... and these are just a few of the major gaps with this system. The support is worse that the gaps, there is no one to call you can only email them and it often takes weeks before you get a response and often the only response you get is to 'submit a feature request'. Save your money but more importantly save you time and look for another option.

Price.

Samuel

Pharmaceuticals, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Everything is more secure thanks to cloud services. One of the best advantages is not needing to pur

Mostly With Excel, it took me an hour or more to complete my inventory management; however, Quickbook only took me about half as long. Less time spent on work means more time for my family and other activities. I am really grateful that I discovered this program since it helps me live better and streamlines my workday.

PROS

With the online version of 08, it's simple to always have the most recent updates. The ability to share files is the precise tool an accountant needs to simply communicate the information required to maintain your books and submit your taxes. If you ever need it, you may easily access QuickBook loan funds as well as the 2008 paycheck through the program. Access is advantageous whenever and anywhere.

CONS

Some processes' naming conventions are a little intimidating until you figure out exactly where they are and what they are called. Features may be moved as a result of the upgrades, making it more challenging to discover them. There are occasionally problems with the online connectivity, as there are with any cloud-based applications.

Joel

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Great Software

I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

PROS

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

CONS

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

Quickbooks was to clunky and didn't integrate (and I didn't need the accounting part).

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Replied February 2020

Joseph

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

It's not just a great option for us, it's the best option! It's stress free and so easy to use.

Oh! I love this software, it has been the best for me so far, It's so easy and friendly, stress free and intelligent, so i think i'm sticking to this app, I love it!

PROS

The B2B eCommerce Platform doesn't give any stress, it works smoothly. It looks simple but very effective, the features are so outstanding and intelligent, we love this software.

CONS

I have experienced a little bit of updating issues, i had to wait for some days to update, also it looks like the technical team doesn't work on weekends to reply to my questions. So an improvement in these would be great!

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

Excel was a little bit stressful and time consuming.

Reviewed November 2021

QuickBooks Online the easy way out!

I personally enjoy the effortless operation of the software and the potential growth in businesses .

PROS

* Home page layout : Easy to access all your ribbons from the home page. * The Developers took their time to make the software dummy proof in regards of using it. * You can sync your bank account with the software for better evaluation . * Makes stock-take a whole lot easier .

CONS

*The constant buffering just after a update on the software side . *There are no dark theme for the software and put straining on your eyes.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

The constant layout pasting of the invoice tempelate.

Benjamin

Textiles, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2022

QuickBooks the efficient an effective running of a company

It has enabled the easy, efficient, and effective management of the company integrating every function hence internal controls can easily be affected.

PROS

Easy access to all areas in the system. You can integrate every aspect of your company. Fast, easy, and efficient stock-take. Customer support and services are helpful.

CONS

The theme for the software is a bit bright making the eyes strain as brightness control is not very effective.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

Quickbooks have more functionalities that are easily integrated and controlled. All aspects of the company are fully covered in ane software.

Meagan

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Quickbooks eCommerce

Now that we have automated everything, we no longer have to go through the hassle of filing paperwork, with the possibilities of losing the file or misplacing one. Quickbooks has made it easier to keep track of orders and inventory left in stocks. We are able to order more inventory efficiently.

PROS

Inventory management is excellent. So far, my company has had no problems with this.

CONS

There isn't anything to dislike. Quickbooks eCommerce is an amazing product and my company is grateful for them.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

The reviews and ratings for Quickbooks eCommerce were higher than those of the alternative products.

Leilani

Accounting, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

GREATEST UTILIZATION of ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE to MANAGE !!!!!!!!

It definitley is worth its value and has delivered results for this kind of software. easy to manage and understand and so far has been a great positive addition for my Company.

PROS

Maneuvering through each feature is quite impressively easy. This software is highly resourceful and its Value is off the charts. A much needed and integrated platform for my company and has delivered results within.

CONS

Definitely could be a bit overwhelming with the many selection of features and options and so forth...more so for smaller businesses and what not. could be trimmed down a little but over all its been great.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I found that this product software functions and is easier to manipulate into my daily tasks of managing business flow revenues, etc.

Sporting Goods

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2015

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

PROS

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

CONS

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me. There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Replied July 2015

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

TradeGecko - you want the REAL scoop - Read here - NO ONE will tell you this before you buy

Well, i went through 4 attempts to integrate over a year, before after 1000's of hours documenting, troubleshooting, sitting on calls, I said enough is enough. I am done. They agreed, and I am on MTM until i move off shortly My new pick is not made yet. I can't stay here though. THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT Work as described. At all. Their methodology on Amazon changed over a 2 month period. I pointed that out to therm. I was on my third Account Exec at that point. You don't really have account execs, I was just providing them so much that they did not know about the holes in their system. (Returns automated processing non existent for example) , they were providing me some assistance.

PROS

Not much. The Product / Variant organization in the Left Hand Nav, takes a LONG time to get used to, it is far from intuitive. The "Intelligence " reporting is FAR from it. Garbage Data In garbage data in reports? Maintaining your inventory integrity is IMPOSSIBLE in TG. For "supply chain " software they do not take in data from integrated channels for the following critical fields: "On Order" (reserved) , IN TRANSIT (unbelievable) , and the CAPPER - They have NO MECHANISM TO RECORD unit level Returns. They depend on Sold 1 - Degrade one methodology and only count a return when the Amazon App is SYNC'd and the INV in Trade Gecko for FB overall INV position. Not taking into account Returns, muchus less inaccurate receivings, lost stock in the AMAZON distribution network (2 items a day for me) - you inv is INACCURATE on any item the moment it is shipped to AMAZON. Of course non of the above data gaps are discussed, nor is you will have to manually process returns at an order level in their system.

CONS

Lets get right to it. The main reason people buy this platform is to integrate AMAZON FBA / and several other businesses. Any combination is possible - eBay and Walmart are supported BUT ONLY with a CART ROVER account which they provide and set up with WM etc. As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems. So recapping yes you can integrate with other channels beyond WOO COMMERCE, and Amazon (whom have custom APP integrations we'll cover those next) - with a totally different, fairly complex, piece of middleware for which you will receive no training and limited support. A year in i get 5 errors a week out of Rover. Huge time sucker, you will notice a theme there. The GLARING inadequacy of TG is the lack of integrated returns processing. THIS IS THE DEAL KILLER. As we are all buying this tom mage our MULTI CHANNEL inventory with CONSTANT INS and OUT of 1 piece here on eBay, 2 units out the door on amazon and another on my Woocommerce site. In my 20 plus years of eCommerce I find that 5% is a good number for what you can expect in returns from the end customers. More on Amazon due to their return policies. Your inventory integrity is non existent quickly. You would need to sync the app daily or every other day. No one will ever give you that direction though from TG. Staff is unaware of these issues.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

I was young and dumb. I thought Gecko was a good solution. They omit to tell you that your INV will be out of whack, you need Cartover to integrate and its incredibly complex and that you will spend you time key stroking returns info at the FBA order level as they do not track themselves. Useless as an ERP based on that gap alone. Knowing what i know now, i will make better use of any two week trial and test all the aspects i mentioned on any platform.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

Bigcommerce Multi Channel integrations are terrible. eBay and AMazon - DO NOT WORK

Lufunda Richardson

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

QuickBooks Commerce is still the best software despite its few flaws.

QuickBooks Commerce has enabled us to easily reach and connect with our clients thereby increasing our sales.

PROS

The multi currency feature has been quite impactful on our everyday business processes and it has been quite easy to use.

CONS

I like every feature on this software, and am still taking some time to explore on other features. I wouldn't say they are difficult to use though.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

We wanted to explore other means of making our everyday business processes easier and faster as well as improving our sales.

Reviewed June 2023

Enhance Your Product Quality and Timely Delivery with QuickBooks Commerce

My overall experience with QuickBooks eCommerce has been highly positive and rewarding. The software has proven to be an invaluable tool for managing my e-commerce operations efficiently and effectively

PROS

QuickBooks Commerce simplifies the order management process, from order capture to fulfillment. The intuitive interface enables easy order processing, tracking, and fulfillment, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to customersQuickBooks Commerce caters to businesses of various sizes and adapts to their evolving needs. Whether you're a small startup or an established enterprise, the software scales alongside your business growth.

CONS

As with any robust software, there can be a learning curve associated with using QuickBooks Commerce. Initially, navigating through the various features and settings might require some time and effort to fully grasp. However, the platform does provide helpful resources such as tutorials and support documentation to assist users in getting up to speed

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

One of the primary motivations behind the switch was the desire to have a unified platform that seamlessly integrates my e-commerce operations and financial management. QuickBooks eCommerce provides a comprehensive suite of features that cover both aspects, eliminating the need for separate systems and reducing the chances of errors or discrepancies in data synchronization

Kristof

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2017

Basic plan

- Add additional languages: dutch / french / german - Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice) - Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

PROS

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based Ipad app Intelligence functions Magento connection Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

CONS

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories) - 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to export basic and quickbooks template and then mix 2 complex CSV files... Would be an improvement to provide an template that contains all data of provide custom template on request. - branding & identity: limited invoice text = Terms and Conditions? - branding & identity: there is no preview function to see the different Document Specific Settings when making an adjustment - inventory products: import new products = not able to include the re-order points (CSV) = manually editing afterwards - inventory products: update existing products = not able to change the re-order points in bulk (CSV) - inventory products: bulk actions = there is no publish to magento feature (publish to underlaying variants) - inventory variants: there are no selection boxes at the left (like with the products) = not possible to bulk edit variants / publish to magento / publish to B2B - B2B eCommerce Platform not available for the basic plan, why does it show up in the menu left and in the product edit/bulk edit screens?

Yusuf

Chemicals, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

QuickBooks e-commerce a must-have!!!

Overall QuickBooks e-commerce is a very helpful tool that allows me to track, locate and calculate in-house inventory. I would recommend it to any business that wants to be able to collect and share critical business information in a clear and professional manner.

PROS

I really like that it's easy to share information with accountants. I also like how powerful the inventory management feature is.. this really makes it easy for me to track incoming and outgoing inventory. This allows me to efficiently be able to calculate in dollars how much inventory left in a day and how much inventory was received in a day.

CONS

I just wish they would allow more users with each plan. It's fine when used by small businesses but when you get into global businesses we really need to be able to add more users per plan.

Recommended by management.