Browse QuickBooks Commerce Reviews

Phill

Industry: Food Production

Love it

I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Pros

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Cons

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied July 2015

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Vincent from Vincent Dion B. Sc. Kinesiologist

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

Pros

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

Cons

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

A friend talk to me about Quickbooks and I tried it for a free trial at first to see how it was and I absolutely loved it. At the end of the trial I decided not to go back to my Excel Sheet and simply use this software that already built everything I needed.

Kristof from Prodeals

Basic plan

- Add additional languages: dutch / french / german - Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice) - Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

Pros

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based Ipad app Intelligence functions Magento connection Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

Cons

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories) - 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to export basic and quickbooks template and then mix 2 complex CSV files... Would be an improvement to provide an template that contains all data of provide custom template on request. - branding & identity: limited invoice text = Terms and Conditions? - branding & identity: there is no preview function to see the different Document Specific Settings when making an adjustment - inventory products: import new products = not able to include the re-order points (CSV) = manually editing afterwards - inventory products: update existing products = not able to change the re-order points in bulk (CSV) - inventory products: bulk actions = there is no publish to magento feature (publish to underlaying variants) - inventory variants: there are no selection boxes at the left (like with the products) = not possible to bulk edit variants / publish to magento / publish to B2B - B2B eCommerce Platform not available for the basic plan, why does it show up in the menu left and in the product edit/bulk edit screens?

Matthew from Progressive

E-commerce with Quicks Books commerce

Quick books has streamlined out e-commerce management and moving from now commerce has been night and day.

Pros

The returns feature is the best for e-commerce tracking with the impulse purchase with buyers and the disposition to venders

Cons

Online help was is not as good as it could . Operators take to long of a turn around to answer questions.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

We made this switch and it has been a time saver

Carlo from Ogilvy

Great Software, Good service and I fully recommend it.

I use it everyday in my business and it made the accounting so much easier for me. This is the most efficient system I have worked with so far. I will definitely recommend this to more businesses I deal with.

Pros

Easy to navigate and learn Integrates well with other systems provides good accounting reports Affordable price

Cons

Limitations on number of users Lack of invoice design tools Easy to find a mistake or errors which someone can "fix" your books File size issues and limitations on number of transactions

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

Times change and I'm always looking for a better software which can streamline my business.

Steven from Keencut Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Great piece of software

Does what it says it does on the tin and is a cracking piece of software. Looks greats and getting around it is pretty easy. Customer service is good and always at hand to help but the software just works so didn't need much help setting it up

Pros

QBC was so easy to manage and implement, running purchasing, sales orders, invoices, shipping and payments. we are now in the process of linking this product to woocommerce and QBO. Powerful piece of software. I was up and running on a live version straight away after the 14 days trial where I spent that time learning what the system could do. Highly recommend it. Good customer service..

Cons

Would like more flexibility on reports and you need to remember to reload/refresh when you've made changes. Not able to run customers with a credit limit

More to offer

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

QBO was unable to generate sales orders and only quotes, It also didn't have the facility of back order process like QBC

david from corston

Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings

No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

Pros

Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good The sync speed to shopify is good The usability of the software is good It can handle multiple currencies well

Cons

The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be. We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out. We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome. The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent. You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Commerce

Ease of use. We are likley changing to Netsuite.

raemond from software

Industry: Computer Networking

QuickBooks is best for small or startup businesses

It is very user friendly software the ui is so nice with all required features and the price is good for small businesses.

Pros

- Analytics - Data management - Data manipulation - Visually stunning. - Simplified presentation. - Helpful for management to make decisions.

Cons

- Large deployments can become expensive in licensing costs. - It would be nice to have additional functions available for some of our use cases

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

this product software functions and is easier to manipulate into my daily tasks

Angel from Self-employed

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

QuickBooks Commerce Review

It is a user-friendly software for small business owners just like me.

Pros

This software helped me manage my small business. I was able to keep a record of all my inventory. QuickBooks Commerce is an easy software to use daily or weekly. The features of this software are outstanding and very affordable. I really recommend it.

Cons

Your first experience of using this software could be overwhelming. However, with due time you will manage to use it.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

The adverts were starting to annoy me. It also started processing everything slowly.

Jason from Salesforce

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

Pros

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Cons

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

steven from Consortium W&S

Setting up a W&S importer and wholesaler.

Pros

The ability to speak to other applications.

Cons

There honestly has not been many things I disliked about Tradegecko.

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Commerce

Better fit our needs and overall better functionality.

Just another half baked inventory management solution

Pros

The best thing about TradeGecko is that it serves it's core purpose, syncing inventory counts across Shopify and Amazon (although we do not use the Amazon integration). It also has a modest collection of csv import/export features for managing inventory. They also seem to be actively developing new features, which is nice. But this concerns me because *many* of the basic features still need a *lot* of work.

Cons

In a broad sense, the most significant con to TradeGecko is that most of the app feels "half baked". It seems that everything was developed to serve the specific needs of an initial core user base. This is particularly true of the ShipStation integration (be warned). Granted, we wouldn't have much to gripe about if there were support docs explaining how TradeGecko works in the context of day-to-day business operations. Unfortunately, the docs don't go much further than explaining where the buttons are and what happens when you click them. Apart from setting up the account and performing our first few csv uploads, we've had to fine tune *every* aspect of our TradeGecko workflow through *trial and error*. Not sure if I'm asking too much but this has been an awkward experience, especially considering that the support team, while responsive, has rarely attempted to truly understand our issues. The whole dev team is focused on feature releases & rudimentary usability (which is also lackluster). They seem to have no concept of UX.

Muhammad from Base Camp Data Solutions

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Expensive Software for Small Level Enterprises

Expensive software for the small companies where you don't need more features. There must be some packages for the customers to customize the account with the only feature they need, this way software processing error issues can be resolved along with that you will be paying for what you require.

Pros

Ease of doing business with reliable transactions. Even though employees are comfortable using it.

Cons

It takes time to load on the computer. Makes it difficult to work because you have to make on refreshing it again & again which leads to forgetting some important items to be listed.

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Cons

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

Function and simplicity

Response from TradeGecko

Replied February 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Charlie from Legendary Herbs

Industry: Wholesale

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Pros

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

August 2015

Sterling from Ritual Rebirth

August 2015

Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found

Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch). One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate. TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come. If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied August 2015

Dear Sterling, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

Jay from JC Elite USA

Very useful with limitations

Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting. On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker. Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive. I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for. Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Pros

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Cons

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

Joel from NG NUTRA

Great Software

I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Pros

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Cons

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

Quickbooks was to clunky and didn't integrate (and I didn't need the accounting part).

Response from TradeGecko

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Industry: Sporting Goods

July 2015

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Pros

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Cons

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me. There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied July 2015

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Laura from laura@lauralinden.com

Great ordering software

Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

Pros

It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Cons

Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

Jason from Creative PEGWorks

Industry: Chemicals

Great software, easy to use

It saves us time, reduces employee workload.

Pros

Tradegecko streamlines the entire process from making quotations to collecting payments. Everything is automated. We sell specialty chemicals for researchers (universities and companies) which still place orders by emailing/faxing PDF POs, requiring manually entering order information. The software is very easy to use and saved us time.

Cons

The software does not allow many customization by individual users. Pretty much all features are universal. Different users always need customization to fit their needs. TradeGecko should create many options that allow each user to select, customize functions. For example, there is no option to change the name of invoices, Proforma Invoice vs Invoice, which should be a basic feature for users to deal with organizational customers.

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Commerce

It is simple to use and implement. And it is very cost effective.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve our Product for our merchants. We'll have your account manager reach out to discuss this further, as users are able to customise Invoices.

Leilani from Active Pros

GREATEST UTILIZATION of ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE to MANAGE !!!!!!!!

It definitley is worth its value and has delivered results for this kind of software. easy to manage and understand and so far has been a great positive addition for my Company.

Pros

Maneuvering through each feature is quite impressively easy. This software is highly resourceful and its Value is off the charts. A much needed and integrated platform for my company and has delivered results within.

Cons

Definitely could be a bit overwhelming with the many selection of features and options and so forth...more so for smaller businesses and what not. could be trimmed down a little but over all its been great.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

I found that this product software functions and is easier to manipulate into my daily tasks of managing business flow revenues, etc.

Frequent Updates and Extremely User Friendly!

TradeGecko has really helped us crack down on lost inventory, keeping special pricing accurate, and making sure that we're getting paid for the inventory being shipped out. This is exactly what we needed and we're very happy with the product and service!

Pros

The clean look of this program isn't just for looks, it's incredibly user friendly and intuitive. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. We use this program in a slightly less traditional way and their team has been great about making sure it fits our needs in the way we use it.

Cons

We've used this software since "the beginning" unfortunately that meant that when they got a little bigger, we did see a significant price increase. That being said, though the pricing is a little high, it is still worth it for our use. Occasionally there are some small bugs but they usually get squashed quickly since they update so frequently.

James from American Candle & Gift Company

Transformed Our Business.

Trade Gecko has transformed our business,before we where overwhelmed with emails texts and phone calls,by my customers. But now everything is so organised. We tried so many other B2B apps, before Trade Gecko,with no success. And to top it all off,we get as part of the package,an awesome app,which we have on our iPads. We now don't need to take along any invoice books,or samples, when attending trade fairs,or when calling on our customers. And one of the many great things about using the B2B app is that, we are able to personalise it With our company logo's etc,so to all intensive purposes,it feels and works like we had it made Bespoke for ourselves. There are so many other aspects to the software,such as stock control,weekly performances sent directly to my iphone,I just don't know how we done business prior to using this App. And our customers can now order,at a time and place that suits them. Lastly and of great importance to small business,the price,I challance anyone to show me an app,anywhere in the marketplace,that packs so many great tools,in to a software package,at such a great price. Thank you thank you thank you. James O Kane American Candle & Gift Company

Pros

everything

Cons

No Payment Module

October 2014

Debbie from Sensational Kids

October 2014

Our Inventory Headaches are Gone

I run an eCommerce business in South Africa called Sensational Kids - www.sensationalkids.co.za. We curate and sell educational kids toys to people and schools across SA. When we embarked on this journey, I was somewhat naive as to the complexities involved with managing a large inventory of products. We started doing everything with a spreadsheet and our site back end system, but things quickly got out of hand. Our eCommerce dev company recommended that we consider integrating the site with a dedicated inventory management system that also spoke to Xero accounting. The team at The Hatchery spent 3 months evaluating all the inventory systems that had interfaces to Xero (incl. OrderHarmony, Unleashed etc), and after throwing TradeGecko (TG) into the decision making mix, we realised it was the system of choice for our requirements. PROS 1. Many inventory systems are weighed down by complexity and archaic interface designs. TG provides current design and interface cues that easily displace the competition when it comes to usability. I consider myself computer literate but by no means an expert, and I find TG to be so easy to work with. 2. Their API allowed our devs to build a seamless integration to TG. Now our inventory and site are kept in sync in real time. 3. Their interface to Xero has saved us a lot of time. A sale on our site goes into TG and then into Xero. Once approved, Xero reconciles the transaction against our bank statement, and whalla, I need do no more to ensure my accountant is happy :) 4. They have some great reports which give me a useful perspective on my inventory. Making good business decisions is so much easier. I am not yet an inventory guru, but thanks to TG I feel I am doing a pretty good job ;) CONS 1. At times, our devs found turnaround of integration issues a little slow. All contact I have had with TG from a user support perspective has been very efficient, but if you are considering a complex integration then ensure your devs talk to the TG devs in advance. 2. There is no bulk image management process that works well for eCommerce clients like myself. We manage images using our site's back office system, and this works well except for those times when we want to use the TG mobile sales app and then need to manually sync all images to TG. SUMMARY Simply put, my business wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for this easy-to-use and comprehensive inventory management system. I highly recommend this system!

samer from Panorama Distribution

Industry: Tobacco

Great system for our expanding business.

The top benefit is that we have all the information we need for every customer of ours right in one place. As well as how easy it is to add new items to our inventory and keep track of them as they come and go.

Pros

I like the user friendly design, you just follow the steps such as create a customer, create a sales order, create a purchase order for any items that you are out of stock in, receive your purchase order items so it updates your inventory, adjust all items in customer sales order accordingly, once these have been done you finalize the order and email the invoice to your customer. Once all these steps have been completed and you received payment from the customer you mark the order as paid, and that is it you are now finished.

Cons

I was kind of just thrown into using this software not knowing anything about it, so it was a little difficult to understand how it is meant to be used. I did not have a lot of spare time to play around with it at first, but once we did mess with it we found that it does actually do almost everything for you.

Evangelia from Evangelia Fotiou

QuickBooks is the best for small businesses despite the shortcomings

It is a software easy to manage and understand and definitely worth its value. A "saver" software for my small business.

Pros

What I like the most is that this software has amazing performance and functionalities. It's also very reliable in terms of saving important information. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about the quality of this product and I especially recommend it to small businesses, as it is easy to manage and use.

Cons

Some options should be created that allow each user to select and customize all functions and to control the users limitation. Generally though, everything is great and overall this a good software according to my experience all this period of using it.

Accept it for what it is

If it works for your business, get it. If it doesn't, don't. They never make any updates and will not head any advise you give. They don't have a community forum for a reason. They have their own agenda. So if it works for you great, but if not, don't expect them to ever improve it to fit any of your needs, and you're better off searching for a different solution then getting stuck.

Pros

Beautiful UI, better then any other WMS Quick and responsive What it does, it does famously

Cons

No feature updates/improvements Rarely fix errors pointed out unless they're super easy

Response from TradeGecko

Replied March 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we take our customers feedback seriously. We are continuously making improvements to our product, and we prioritize those which based on customer feedback & requests will have the biggest impact across multiple customer businesses. As this is an anonymous review we have no way to know specifically what features/ improvements you have requested, but we would urge you to reach out to your account manager to discuss. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

NZILU from Green Health Doc

Industry: Broadcast Media

Besides some shortcomings, QuickBooks remains the best and user friendly for small businesses

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce: It is user friendly and worth the cost.

Pros

Overall: It is user friendly. I definitely recommend QuickBooks to small businesses. Pros: With QuickBooks, accountings task are simple, for it has weekly and monthly report templates. With QuickBooks, you can add a variety of additional features through plugins which you can access at a small fee.

Cons

Cons: I once experienced some customization error, that took time to be resolved. However, I suggest they should create more options in the customizable templates in that users can or change the name of their invoices if an error occurs.

JAY from Jay Dhabuwala

Quickbooks is user freidnly software, Excellent software for Small businesses

It is very user friendly software with all required features and it is in budget.

Pros

Easy to use, So fast and reliable software. It's so User friendly which can use any one at any time. Best Price with exciting features, No one can beat in this price with available features. There are lots of features which I like the most in this software. Also Integrates with other software, Hassel free and ease to use software. I like it too much.

Cons

Customization error should be resolved for individual user. They should create many options that allow each user to select and customize all functions like name of Invoice and proforma Invoices and other features which are the basic for all user.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

Due to ease for use, excellent features and budget price

June 2015

Leon from Misc store

June 2015

Tradegecko is the backbone of our back office.

We're a distributor that supplies to multiple stores in the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia a.o., additionally we have our own offline and online store based in Amsterdam. B2B Besides the obvious inventory management, we use Tradegecko for invoicing etc. as well for our B2B activities. We're currently setting it up to work with Xero, which should turn out to be the total set up we need. The Online Ordering Platform is a big plus as well for us as B2B distributors and we seen conversion per customer rise since implementing it. B2C We're in the middle of switching to Woocommerce for our new online store as well as setting up a second online store also running on Woocommerce. Having our B2C inventory streamlined in Tradegecko and in sync with our offline store (POS = VendHQ) once that plugin is finished, should make life a lot easier for us.

Pros

- Online Ordering Platform - B2B Sales App (Useful for trade shows, although far from perfect) - Capable & friendly customer service - Constant development and addition of new features. - Multiple Warehouses - Multiple Currencies (We buy our goods in Japanese Yen)

Cons

- Stats are limited, for instance I would like to filter results based on country which isn't possible. - In the Online Ordering Platform I can't manipulate the order of shown items, which can be very confusing for the end user. - Occasional bugs (which are usually fixed fast, once they're up to speed) examples: -- orders that are long fullfilled, keep popping up in the active overview -- Multiple orders claim to have an unpaid balance of 0,01 or 0,02 cent, while the processed payment equals the invoice amount, resulting in a bloated unpaid invoices overview page. If these are smoothed out, it's 5 star rating from me!

Response from TradeGecko

Replied July 2015

Hi there, Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that TradeGecko is making your life a lot easier. We appreciate your feedback, and are continuously working on improving the software, so we will be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

KATIE from D&T DISTRIBUTION

5 STAR

I've enjoyed using TG for several years now.

Pros

Ease of use. I also appreciate the quick customer service correspondence.

Cons

I have no complaints. I find this program very easy to use and it is intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

We needed a program to help us account for inventory.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied February 2020

Its great when we hear that our long term customers continue to rate our platform so highly, and our customer service team appreciate the shout out. Thanks for the review, Team TradeGecko

Nicolas from Apa la Papa

Excellent inventory management software

I started using trade gecko since they started. I can say that they added TONS of new features which make it the most powerful inventory management software of its kind. We use it daily for all tasks and it is really a time saver. Would definitely recommend even thought they don't support our language (Spanish) it is still easy to use and really convenient.

Pros

It's really easy to use. Simple but really complete software. UI excellent. top notch customer service, usually get response to problems in less than 5 minutes.

Cons

Does not support Spanish language. I think they should add Spanish and many other languages since it is not difficult to port and they would target a lot more customers. I've been using trade gecko since it launched so I'm on a legacy plan. The pricing at the moment is a lot higher that what I payed when I started which is kind of a let down. They should keep old users with old pricing without removing them features, just don't add any new one too.

Christian from Zadikuzz Group

Cost Effective System For I'ts Features

I have sourced about 3 months for a system that meets my business needs. My Business is mainly operated under consignment. The operations needed to be as time effective as posible to maintain a considerable margin. Other programs or systems had their features that could work with my business but NOT as effective like TradeGecko's system does.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. Customer service responds fast and effective in comparison to other systems I have had experience with. The cost for the features it includes is acceptable. It allows you to have add ons (sync orders and shipment information for online stores like AMAZON, EBAY and other shipment programs like Shipstation). Also allows me to create orders using my iPad and iPhone while on the go (The orders automatically sync with the sYstem).

Cons

The program is web based. If you have no intenet It does not work. Remember most of the existing systems in the market REQUIRE web connection so I think it's not a big deal. The mobile app only works on Apple devices.

Deb from Festival Clothing Company Pty Ltd

August 2016

Wholesale Inventory System - Exactly what we needed.

The team at TG have helped me customise our rather complex needs for our import wholesale business. They are continually working towards more options to make my business transactions more fluid, efficient and relative to our needs.

Pros

User friendly, able to have multiple locations, perfect for a clothing business with multiple variants of one style, no problems with the scale of our inventory with over 2000 items, integration with Xero, B2B platform (which I am still working on), cloud based - I can access from anywhere in the world, able to upload my inventory myself - this was a considerable cost saving.

Cons

Customisation of reports - they are continually improving this and are working on a couple of my suggestions - so this is a work in progress. Also, I would like to have more users for our plan perhaps a small fee for each extra user, rather then having to jump up to the next plan.

Christopher from NSGI Furniture Group Pte Ltd

Industry: Furniture

Like and dislike.

We would like more customization and integration with our selling platforms such as Qoo10, Lazada and Shopee.

Pros

Trade gecko has help our company minimise workflow. We mainly use it to create sales order and provides quotations for projects. After creating sales order, the inventory will automatic be locked and subsequently be deducted after shipment. It all works seamlessly. We love it.

Cons

Probably the pricing. As business are currently transiting into ecommerce, having multiple sales channel are pretty common. Like our company, we have 8 websites on shopify, all selling different groups of products. We also have another 3 platforms such at Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10. However, even with the most expensive $499 plan, it only goes up to 5 sales channel. This is completely irrelevant. I think tradegecko should not limit the number of sales channel. Something to think about.

Stuart from Brodie Cashmere

TradeGecko - pros & cons

A very good inventory system that I would recommend to other companies that want a clear and easy to understand solution that can be up and running quickly. New integrations are being added quickly, and this make for a strong package.

Pros

Very easy to use, quick to understand, and straightforward. Very quick to implement and intuitive. Customer service has always been open to new ideas, and seeing these ideas taken up and used is great.

Cons

TG needs an ordering and invoicing framework that works for fashion items. A single line for the product and colour option then vertical columns to fill out the sizes. That is the way orders and invoicing has been done in fashion since the beginning of time, and without this TG is hard for fashion businesses. To have a purchase order or invoice that has each style/colour/size variant on a separate line is massively tome consuming and needs to be fixed immediately.

Shedrach from x-splite entertainment

enhance your financial capacity

Quick books commerce enhances the financial reporting systems across the business Glo it drives your financial and business activities fast and enhance your capacity to keep good record and report. Quick books commerce is a financial and management product which enables you to grow and enhance your business, entrepreneur, organization and company to another level, it enhances your financial process automatedly and cut down your reliance on spreadsheets or excel sheet and gives you a perfect and better business performance.

Pros

Quick book commerce is the most ease and perfect software program to use for your financial reporting and management. I used Quick book for my every day financial activities, I am very happy to introduce my friend and companies to Quick book.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can not use Quick book on my small devices " phones"

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

sage was not ease to use and compatible with my device.

Jacob from Moxie Pest Control

Business Impovement

Ive been using the system now for several years. I do things a little differently with the software and truly it makes it easy for me and my needs. I mainly use it as an internal tracking system for product inventory and service supplies given out to my technicians. It allows them to order as buyers through the B2B portal from our online e-supply inventory and receive their daily products needed to complete their tasks. I love how simple it make it for me in getting them ready for the day and also at the same time allowing me to track their usage on an individual basis.

Pros

Simple tutorials and very user friendly. Easy to add images, create contacts and manage inventory levels with multiple ways of doing so. Our inventory items don't change often but the amount we use of them is very revolving on a daily basis. Following along with my purchase orders and shipments allows me to know how we are doing and were our money is best being used.

Torgeir Toft from Holst Wines AS

Industry: Import and Export

September 2016

Efficient and easy inventory tool

My experience with using this has been very good. I mostly use the inventory functions to control stock and sales from local ware house and stock transfers. Haven't been fully able to utilize the B2B websales platform because it's difficult to get our customers over to use this solution as we're just one of many of their suppliers. Regardless of that, I use the B2B-platform from several other of our suppliers, and I love how I am able to see live stock, reserve and buy directly.

Pros

Very well intergrated between the inventory solution and B2B. Very easy to use and register new products. Always adding features and adapting to their customers needs (f.ex. alcohol levels, sizes, and lot packaging). Quick customer service that takes your suggestions and problems seriously.

Cons

In my field of business it lacks a couple of functions such as setting dates of expiration so you can see how many days there's left. This would be a very valuable tool in terms of keeping track of a large inventory with almost all different expiration dates. This could help me run campaigns on stuff I need to get out of inventory if I could put this in and get a live report of "xx days left on exp. date". Also integration towards more invoicing tools would be welcome.

Fernando from Kite Frenzy

Great back office All-in-One system

After 6 months of use, overall experience is very positive. TG covers all main aspects of our business needs. Very happy with performance and functionalities that makes daily basis work easy. It´s a great relief after moving from an old version of Magento.

Pros

Ease of use even for unexperienced employees. Simple but powerfull, great customer service and fast support , great and useful intelligence features. The B2B platform works great and customers appreciate that too. The amazing inventory system reduced our non-productive hours. Frequent updates and improvements fromTG.

Cons

I miss a bit more of customization. System sometimes loads slowly.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

We were running an old version of Magento. We needed to go for something better or full upgrade. We took the best decision by moving to TG.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied February 2020

Dear Fernando, We are happy to hear that our overall product and our B2B eCommerce Platform is saving you and your customers time so that you can focus on further building your business! Team TradeGecko

Ann-Maree from Forage

My trade Gecko

As far as inventory management goes, Trade Gecko is excellent. we sell product from several websites including wholesale and Trade Gecko acts as our warehouse where all stock sits. Love itt for making this straight forward.

Pros

At first I was hesitant, do we really need this extra site? we also operate Xero and shopify. I almost said no. Thank goodness I didnt because Trade Gecko has streamlined our retail sites and our wholesale sales. I cant imagine how e would work without it.

Cons

I do find the Invoice layout good but I cant change the margins and end up wasting a lot of paper because the invoice print to two pages when really it could be one page. Very frustrating. Also would love report that quickly shows how we are tracking versus the same period last year.

kiri

Tradegecko

90% of my sales are through consignment. In searching for consignment software, Tradegecko came out on top. Not because they specialise in this area, but because there seemed to be a distinct lack of consignment software out there that suited my needs (fashion industry). We worked for over 9 months to get a consignment work-around up and running, and overall I'm happy with the results.

Pros

The team was great to work with while establishing the consignment work-around and I appreciated that they worked with us so directly in order to establish the needs of consignment clients. One thing I really like about this software is that it looks good, and is easy to navigate.

Cons

It's expensive; about NZD $130p/month. That's a lot more than other software, for example my accounting software Xero is NZD $60p/month. I would have appreciated reimbursement for the 7 months set-up time; during this time I was not able to use the software for my consignment needs. A client of mine in NZ took 7 months to get fully set up and running with Vend software for her retail store, and Vend fully refunded her for the 9 months. I would also appreciate such an acknowledgement of the set-up period required with Tradegecko.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied July 2015

Hi Kiri, Thank you for the honest review and we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the software. We'll be sure to pass your feedback regarding set-up period on. Thanks once again for your support! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Jerry from Canaan M.D Investment Ltd

80 out of 100

I can monitor the sales over time and able to make right decisions for procurement

Pros

Easy to use, not complicated. Update and solve problems very fast.

Cons

No returns function for buying things from supplier. Can't send credit note directly from software, can't show the amount should paid after deduct credit note Forecast demand function does not open for small business user which is not very convenient.

Nic from Laboratoire In VIvo

Industry: Chemicals

Full feature

Pros

They thought of everything. I was working on a in-house manufacture management software, I canceled the project since T.G. had everything I thought of building and then some. For the price TG are charging me - I will never be able to justify making it myself.

Cons

We are a tiny manufacturing startup and they're pricing tier that supports manufacturing is cost prohibitive of us. I understand that TG caters to factories with 1M$ in sales, still would be nice it they had a "startup" program kind of like Intercom with a reduced pricing for the first year.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

For half the price and half the work I get better looking documents as well as inventory management.

Response from TradeGecko

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Nic, we have also taken on board your feedback. Team TradeGecko

Donn from VideoConnex

Industry: Information Services

Utilizing Gecko for our technology business

very good once you understand the platform, but still has a certain level of difficulty editing.

Pros

look of templates and the area to add notes

Cons

Ability to 'edit' sales orders and invoices is impossible once a sales order or purchase order has been created or saved. We would like to be able to revert back to a sales order or purchase order and add/edit shipping costs or items once one of these have been saved/created. We must go back and eithe delete or clone one of these, begin again in order to have a clean sales, purchase order or invoice. Lastly, having more relationships would be appreciated. And lastly, relationships are some times difficult to edit and add to an order.

Stephanie from Westridge Goods

Consistently horrible support experience

Possibly okay if you don't want to actually know how many products you have sold, or add any inventory to your system OR stop selling when you run out of stock. But honestly - before I started my business I worked in software development, so I consider myself pretty tech savvy - and this product is unreliable, unfinished, and comes with poor quality support.

Pros

We have two retail websites on shopify, and sell wholesale using the b2b portal or entering orders on behalf of our customers, depending on their region. Initially we found Trade Gecko (now QB Commerce) easy to implement and get up and running with. It's a pretty-looking interface, and at least on the surface, is quite easy to use. The b2b portal works well and our customers like using it to order their products.

Cons

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months. Oh - you can't. (We sell one product as a part of several bundles, all configured inside TG - reporting can NOT cater to this). Are you wanting an inventory management system to - you know - manage your inventory? Don't bother. Trade Gecko lags so much we CONSTANTLY oversell. We aren't even super high volume yet (200-300 orders a day in a peak season release), and it can't keep up. SO frustrating having to constantly contact customers to explain why we oversold, and why our inventory is negative despite our settings being set to NOT allow overselling. Don't even BOTHER trying to do a stock transfer. We make stock available at a specific type as a part of a new release, and spend weeks hyping this up to our customers - then Trade Gecko takes 2+ hours to receive the stock in?! Customers waiting, angry (understandably) and us rushing manually adjusting stock in and out to get it to work, only to find all our inventory numbers are DOUBLED when it eventually published two hours later. After going back and forth with support several times we were told that we can't stock transfer more than 2000 units at a time. TG isn't designed to do that. (SO... our full container shipments of 10,000+ items have to be split up because our system can't cope?!) Honestly the WORST support experience consistently - SO many core functions missing, or don't work properly.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

We had several websites, woocommerce + 2 x shopify and wanted an integrated inventory management solution.

Stass from BODHI

Industry: Cosmetics

Missing essential features

Since we subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 accounts in three different countries - one with manufacturing and wholesale and two with wholesale only. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a real nightmare. Others will migrate to another solution once the annual subscription will expire.... If you have a manufacturing and import procedures which involves multi currency use, i strongly recommend to think twice and perform a complete trial before buying their subscription..

Pros

Easy to set up even for non-advanced users. Web interface. Support staff is quite good and responsive.

Cons

Impossible to use other than products purchase currency for landed costs. Packing slip (packing list) doesnt show the total weight of the shipping. One has to use the calculator to add this value manually by pen to the end of the weight column. No choice to download the documents in different formats, except long procedure via automation, which is an absolute waste of time. If you have multiple accounts, you cant switch between them in the mobile app. Even after logout and re-login. Sometimes you even have troubles to print invoices. Two pages invoice is being printed on 8-9 pages, because the gaps between the lines are huge. They blame Google Chrome, and suggest using other browsers, but it doesn't help. Since i subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 different accounts in different countries - wholesale in two of them and manufacturing one. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a nightmare. If strongly recommend with we cant wait to close this cooperation.

Too high price

Scott from Washco

Looks good from the outside but crap under the hood

Pros

The software has some decent functionality in the inventory syncing between sales channels and purchase orders, product creation. But this would be a pretty expensive option for just inventory syncing.

Cons

Where to start... The back end reporting is the worst I have ever come across in any system. You cant run any type of clear order reporting, my accountants (two different ones) had to manually look at each order to reconcile payments for their wholesale module because there is no proper order reporting. When you ask TradeGecko about any gaps in reporting or any other lack of functionality they ask you to 'submit a feature request'. I submitted 11 of them over 1 year and have not heard back on any of them. Toerh negatives: You can not enter in any custom shipping amounts in the system. You can not enter in a ship to address when creating a new order for any drop ship orders, you have to go in a create a whole new customer in a different section of the system then go back into the order just to use a 1 time shipping address. You can't print or even export your inventory count reconciliation report... I have to take screenshots and then paste to excel just so I can have a report to investigate from... and these are just a few of the major gaps with this system. The support is worse that the gaps, there is no one to call you can only email them and it often takes weeks before you get a response and often the only response you get is to 'submit a feature request'. Save your money but more importantly save you time and look for another option.

Price.

Michael from Logan Trading LLC

TradeGecko - you want the REAL scoop - Read here - NO ONE will tell you this before you buy

Well, i went through 4 attempts to integrate over a year, before after 1000's of hours documenting, troubleshooting, sitting on calls, I said enough is enough. I am done. They agreed, and I am on MTM until i move off shortly My new pick is not made yet. I can't stay here though. THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT Work as described. At all. Their methodology on Amazon changed over a 2 month period. I pointed that out to therm. I was on my third Account Exec at that point. You don't really have account execs, I was just providing them so much that they did not know about the holes in their system. (Returns automated processing non existent for example) , they were providing me some assistance.

Pros

Not much. The Product / Variant organization in the Left Hand Nav, takes a LONG time to get used to, it is far from intuitive. The "Intelligence " reporting is FAR from it. Garbage Data In garbage data in reports? Maintaining your inventory integrity is IMPOSSIBLE in TG. For "supply chain " software they do not take in data from integrated channels for the following critical fields: "On Order" (reserved) , IN TRANSIT (unbelievable) , and the CAPPER - They have NO MECHANISM TO RECORD unit level Returns. They depend on Sold 1 - Degrade one methodology and only count a return when the Amazon App is SYNC'd and the INV in Trade Gecko for FB overall INV position. Not taking into account Returns, muchus less inaccurate receivings, lost stock in the AMAZON distribution network (2 items a day for me) - you inv is INACCURATE on any item the moment it is shipped to AMAZON. Of course non of the above data gaps are discussed, nor is you will have to manually process returns at an order level in their system.

Cons

Lets get right to it. The main reason people buy this platform is to integrate AMAZON FBA / and several other businesses. Any combination is possible - eBay and Walmart are supported BUT ONLY with a CART ROVER account which they provide and set up with WM etc. As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems. So recapping yes you can integrate with other channels beyond WOO COMMERCE, and Amazon (whom have custom APP integrations we'll cover those next) - with a totally different, fairly complex, piece of middleware for which you will receive no training and limited support. A year in i get 5 errors a week out of Rover. Huge time sucker, you will notice a theme there. The GLARING inadequacy of TG is the lack of integrated returns processing. THIS IS THE DEAL KILLER. As we are all buying this tom mage our MULTI CHANNEL inventory with CONSTANT INS and OUT of 1 piece here on eBay, 2 units out the door on amazon and another on my Woocommerce site. In my 20 plus years of eCommerce I find that 5% is a good number for what you can expect in returns from the end customers. More on Amazon due to their return policies. Your inventory integrity is non existent quickly. You would need to sync the app daily or every other day. No one will ever give you that direction though from TG. Staff is unaware of these issues.

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Commerce

I was young and dumb. I thought Gecko was a good solution. They omit to tell you that your INV will be out of whack, you need Cartover to integrate and its incredibly complex and that you will spend you time key stroking returns info at the FBA order level as they do not track themselves. Useless as an ERP based on that gap alone. Knowing what i know now, i will make better use of any two week trial and test all the aspects i mentioned on any platform.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce

Bigcommerce Multi Channel integrations are terrible. eBay and AMazon - DO NOT WORK