Tradogram Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App."
  • icon"It is a simple and comfortable service for any company."
  • icon"Then we discovered the system Tradogram, which met all our requirements. It is very convenient to use, has lots of excellent features, suppliers are very easy to use it."
  • icon"Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from."
  • icon"Limited availability to turn off all features that were not necessary (to further simplify the user interface)."
  • icon"If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. Like that would fix a lot of the problems."

Have you used Tradogram and would like to share your experience with others?

All Tradogram Reviews

POs and Internal Control Made Easy!

Amazing! Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.

Pros

I love how you can create order approvals at different levels, input budgets, and sync with Quickbooks!

Cons

Lack of reporting. I find that there are not enough report options, specifically for current inventory counts. The only other thing I would love to see is for 'received' POs to sync to Quickbooks as 'item receipts'!

Reasons for choosing Tradogram

Simplicity, price and Canadian! This software was one of the only ones I saw that was simple enough for all departments to use. We always love to support other Canadian companies, but we also couldn't say no to the price! Well worth every dollar.

Rachelle

Incredibily User-Friendly Purchasing Software used by Home Builder

I spent weeks scoping out programs, researching and doing demos, and Tradogram is like no other and beat all the other programs by a long shot. They are responsive, fairly priced, software is so easy to use & maintain and their programmers are based out of the same building, so there aren't multiple time-zones to work against if you need to speak with support. We are very happy Tradogram customers!!

Pros

Tradogram has made our processes run smooth and straight-forward. Everyone - from the Site Supervisors, trades to the office staff, have been able to use and navigate without any issues. Some of the site supervisors have never really used a computer in their job, and they were able to create PO's and understand the system within 30 mins of using it. I am very pleased with how easy it is to create a PO, how easy the approval process is for all parties & how the program communicates through email (with just a click of a button you can view a PO or approve/reject). Everything is customizable and we were able to tailor the program to work exactly how we envisioned. We were even able to add a link to a SharePoint folder right on the PO itself, so trades could access the project files. Another huge positive, is that this program is cloud-based, so anyone can access it from anywhere. It has made working remotely infinitely easier. Also, budgets are easy to import and track by accessing the "Spend Report". This is a huge deal for us, so we can see the original budget vs. what we've spent to show what is remining for each line-item.

Cons

Initially with the integration setup, there was an issue with getting the vendors to push over from QuickBooks Online and a lot of the GL accounts were not communicating. But with the help of the support team, we were able to get to the bottom of all the issues quickly and effectively. They were super helpful in getting it working and integrated properly. Also, not really a con because we got around it, but we were told there was an iPhone app coming out for this software before Christmas, and it still hasn't been released. We rely heavily on apps for communicating/working remotely, since our whole crew is working from different cities & provinces. So instead, we decided to get our site supervisors iPads and we saved the web login page to the home screen of the iPad, so it works just like an app. It seems to work better anyway because the screen is bigger and easier to navigate on.

Reasons for choosing Tradogram

We chose Tradogram for a number of reasons: 1. Canadian company & support/programmers are located in Canada too (no time-zone issues) 2. Fair price 3. Had all the features we were looking for 4. Budget tracking capability by line-item

Response from Tradogram Inc.

Thank you for the lovely review Rachelle! We love working with you and your team too!

Replied February 2021

Kristi

November 2022

Good off the shelf solution for direct mail purchasing

It's been great. Our contact is responsive and we have direct email access. We can reach out and ask any question and they'll respond with answers. It's nice to speak to someone whenever you need help with something and not an automated system. Much more personable.

Pros

This software provides us with the fundamentals of vendor management, requests for quotes, purchase orders, and reconciling invoices.

Cons

There are areas we would like to customize more for our particular industry and way of doing business, some of them are too big for Tradogram to implement, however, we have been able to purchase customizations on several areas that have helped as alternative solutions. They are always willing to see what they can do to address the request.

Reasons for choosing Tradogram

It had the fundamentals, was pretty easy to set up and use and the cost is affordable for a small company.

Software became unavailable.

Crystal

Tradogram

Pros

I like the way that way that it is set up and it is very user friendly

Cons

The fact that you cannot edit requests or add documents once it has been sent. Also that unless a request has been awarded, there are no reporting options.

Reasons for switching to Tradogram

Because DeltaBid went out of business and they didn't have reporting options

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks for the feedback Crystal! There are many comparison tables and charts available for your active requests. We will be adding more editing capabilities to requests very soon! We'll keep you posted :)

Replied January 2020

Getnet

Industry: Import and Export

Tradogram experience

Procurement was hectic as it has very long delay times, unable to trace it and request and final procured was usually different. After using Tradogram, waste of products from unwanted purchase is reduced, improved efficiency.

Pros

It makes life easier as 1) easy to create request 2) makes follow-up easier 3) can see the status 4) sends email notification. And gives dashboard for further improvement.

Cons

I don't have any at the moment for any of the features.

Anna

September 2022

Great for Purchasing

We use it every day and I really like it. The cost for the program is very reasonable.

Pros

This program is very easy to use, works and integrates well with our accounting program and I would recommend this to anyone.

Cons

It had some glitches at the beginning, changes and improvements have been made and has made program much easier to work with.

Biniyam

September 2022

Tradogram Procurement and inventory management softwares

Tradogram help us for simplifying the procurement process and we are efficient. We save our time and all documents and datas are kept on the system.

Pros

Its simplifies Manual Quotation collection. Its easy to fill on this app. Most Vendors likes it.

Cons

Its better if it works on BID analysis too.

hailu

procurement side

fine

Pros

user friendly, ensures transparency , put all needed team in one interface

Cons

a little bit expensive and does not have access working in offline

Heather

purchase management

I enjoy how easy it is to use and the ability to save as a draft if needed as to not lose the inputted info if interrupted.

Pros

The system is very user friendly and does not take a lot of time to submit an order.

Cons

I wish that it had some recall so that I did not have to type things in everytime when they are repetitive orders.

Response from Tradogram Inc.

Thanks for the review Heather! Regarding the repetitive orders, just try the "clone" option. That way you can recreate a transaction with just a couple of clicks. Feel free to reach out to our support team if there's anything else we can assist with. :)

Replied November 2022

Chala

How to integirate Tradogram and Inventort and Supply cjain managment

xx

Pros

accessibility for all user, very friendly, much appreciated

Cons

It lacks integration with inventory and supply chain management, needs much effort

Dan

Industry: Building Materials

Tradogram Review - Galloway Lumber/Smartlam NA

With tradogram I have implements a process into our company that allows me to track how much is spent on a specific job or task. I like that it collects data on all of the material I buy as well. It has and will allow me to collect data for research more easily. This way I will be able to see where to save money over time.

Pros

What first caught my eye was the user friendly interface. There is ease of use throughout the process of using Tradogram. The online chat support is great, they are always friendly and get back to me within a reasonable time and 90% of the time can solve any issues I am having.

Cons

I do not like when I search for a PO, or a delivery etc. and I find the one I want and open it, when I click to go back to Purchase orders, it takes me back to the first page of all the PO's I want it to go back to what I have searched for...

Reasons for choosing Tradogram

User interface, customer support, cost, had the attributes I wanted

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you for the feedback Dan! We are taking all your notes into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with suggestions, we love to hear from users and even offer customization options. :)

Replied January 2020

Ana

Industry: Import and Export

Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution

The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

Pros

100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Cons

Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

Reasons for choosing Tradogram

Cost effectiveness and features offered for our current and future needs.

Adam

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great Software for Small Companies with small budgets

My overall experience with Tradogram has been an A+. Our business has become more efficient due to the flexibility and visibility of Tradogram. We are a small business with a small budget and this software checks off all of our "needs" list, and also some of our "wants" list. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

This is very powerful purchasing software. It was meant for buyers who need to stay on top of their purchases and be able to provide statuses of their orders instantly. The dashboard feature allows you to track orders that are late, and orders that are due to arrive. No need to run expedite reports! The status feature of "pending supplier acceptance" which requires the supplier to approve your purchase order is a game changing feature. You can always stay on top of your orders making sure they are processed and not disregarded. My engineers can enter requisitions electronically which makes the PO creation process just a couple clicks. We utilize the projects feature so we can control and have immediate visability to spend.

Cons

We have tens of thousands of items (part numbers), and trying to download to CSV to view the data is a struggle. However, all other CSV downloads needed for all other data has been fast and efficient.

Reasons for choosing Tradogram

Best software for the cost with the strongest purchasing features.

Reasons for switching to Tradogram

Obsoleted software and needed to be current for today's demands.

Carlos

Software review

Pros

Inventory, deliveries, and contract management. Tech support. Report issuance.

Cons

Needs more refinement in certain modules such as adding tracking delivery in Expenses. Requests are to restrictive. There should be more adaptable such as adding files in chats with vendors and more flexibility to modify. Ability to interact with other platforms such as Google suite and project management software. When sending emails to vendors, there should be a capability to send to more than one.

Reasons for choosing Tradogram

Inventory management Cost Ease of use.

Ray

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.