• Pros

• "Easy to use and input your own information. Works well with other companies, they receive the purchase orders correctly and easily."

• "It is easy to navigate; Customer service is fantastic"

• "Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away! "

• Cons

• "When we first started using the software, it wouldn't allow for certain CAD files to be uploaded in our RFQ's. The Tradogram team jumped on this and fixed the issue in 24 hours. "

• "Approvals should be more automatic to set up; We(adm users) should be able to delete transactions. "

• "Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy. "

Browse Tradogram Reviews

Ray from TEKsystems

This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around.

The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

Pros

More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.

Cons

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied April 2018

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

Dan from Smartlam NorthAmerica

Industry: Building Materials

Tradogram Review - Galloway Lumber/Smartlam NA

With tradogram I have implements a process into our company that allows me to track how much is spent on a specific job or task. I like that it collects data on all of the material I buy as well. It has and will allow me to collect data for research more easily. This way I will be able to see where to save money over time.

Pros

What first caught my eye was the user friendly interface. There is ease of use throughout the process of using Tradogram. The online chat support is great, they are always friendly and get back to me within a reasonable time and 90% of the time can solve any issues I am having.

Cons

I do not like when I search for a PO, or a delivery etc. and I find the one I want and open it, when I click to go back to Purchase orders, it takes me back to the first page of all the PO's I want it to go back to what I have searched for...

Reasons for Choosing Tradogram

User interface, customer support, cost, had the attributes I wanted

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the feedback Dan! We are taking all your notes into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with suggestions, we love to hear from users and even offer customization options. :)

Kristi from Nexus Direct

Has the basics but needs work

So far it's been good. Customer service is pretty responsive and as I mentioned we can customize it fairly easily and inexpensively. There isn't a perfect solution for our business needs out there yet so this is the closest we could get.

Pros

The positives are that it encompasses purchasing from start to finish. This includes submitting requisitions, creating RFQ's, Purchase Orders, and Invoices. It tracks changes in pricing for negotiating purchases. Suppliers can enter pricing into the system, which allows the buyers to compare supply pricing on the same screen. You can select the suppliers to award, cancel the unused requests, directly from the system. Overall it's good but it needs customization for each organization. Luckily, it's priced fairly low so the additional cost for custom programming is, so far, affordable.

Cons

Assigning items to suppliers is very confusing and there are ways to unlink items from other suppliers way too easily. This part of the system needs a lot of work. In addition, if you want to add multiple items from the database, but they are the same items, with different quantities perhaps, there isn't a way to copy items within RFQs or Purchase Orders. Also, you cannot delete Suppliers, so if you have more than 1 person entering them and they duplicate, you have to ask Tradogram to do it.

Reasons for Choosing Tradogram

Many of them are only PO systems. You can't send RFQs or compare pricing.

Eve from SolidEnergy Systems LLC

Great Phone Support

I needed assistance on the Tradogram approval system and was promptly helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professionally and thoroughly. He had a great demeanor and was very helpful. Grateful for the tech. support provided.

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to use. Make creating and generating POs easy. The approval process was a godsend to our company, which was lacking an approval system for internal purchases.

Cons

Nothing I don't like. Everything is fine, I just needed some assistance with the approval system so I don't mess it up.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review Eve! Our team is always available to help assist you with any and all support requirements.

Vishal from The eCEOs Sdn Bhd

Tradogram- ease to use ERP/P2P software

We were looking for an ERP/P2P solution which does the job and which makes procurement process simple. The Software does this job effective and cloud solution helps on the ease with which we can get the whole organization on Tradogram. The product has a nice demarcation for goods and services offered. Would recommend this for small to medium scale organizations.

Pros

The ease and intuitiveness which is embedded in the process flow, the initial conversations with the product team when we were looking to understand the features of the Product and the easy customization options

Cons

Themes can be improved and the UI is also good but can be made better.

Crystal from FirstService Residential

Tradogram

Pros

I like the way that way that it is set up and it is very user friendly

Cons

The fact that you cannot edit requests or add documents once it has been sent. Also that unless a request has been awarded, there are no reporting options.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the feedback Crystal! There are many comparison tables and charts available for your active requests. We will be adding more editing capabilities to requests very soon! We'll keep you posted :)

timothy from New Image Printing & Design

Tradogram has been spectacular.

Pros

It's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.

Cons

I wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied December 2017

Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)

Jennifer from Skyrise Prefab Building Solutions

POs and Internal Control Made Easy!

Amazing! Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.

Pros

I love how you can create order approvals at different levels, input budgets, and sync with Quickbooks!

Cons

Lack of reporting. I find that there are not enough report options, specifically for current inventory counts. The only other thing I would love to see is for 'received' POs to sync to Quickbooks as 'item receipts'!

Reasons for Choosing Tradogram

Simplicity, price and Canadian! This software was one of the only ones I saw that was simple enough for all departments to use. We always love to support other Canadian companies, but we also couldn't say no to the price! Well worth every dollar.

Bobby from Tricord International

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Tradogram is an RFQ DREAM!

The main issues that Tradogram has solved for us, as a business, is to now be able to effectively send and track RFQ's and Purchase Orders with our suppliers (around the world) at a price that doesn't "brake the bank".

Pros

From the very beginning, signing up suppliers, creating RFQ's, loading files and information in the system to tracking supplier feedback, bid submissions, supplier score cards, PO progress, etc., Tradogram is just intuitive and robust.

Cons

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for the review Bobby! We're thrilled to hear how Tradogram has helped you run your business!

Brenda from Compass

A Great and Supportive Tool for Schools

The customer service and quick response time from Trado outweighs difficulty in the experience of submitting orders. It has been a good experience because they seem to care.

Pros

Trado is a wonderful resource for schools to order curriculum and track budgets. It puts real time tracking into the hands of teachers and administrators so that they know exactly where materials expense, and field trip expenses, stand. It opens up a world of possibilities in terms of a variety of offerings so that students are guaranteed something personal.

Cons

I wish there was more standardized requirements for vendor submissions. The details can be vague and cumbersome and cause valuable time to be lost.

NA, not a buyer

Kelsey from LeafLine Labs

Great Value for the Price

Tradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!

Cons

Integration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)

July 2016

Dan from Curtis & Sons Door

July 2016

Stellar Customer Service

Like I said, the customer service really is great. There have been a handful of things that didn't quite work for my company and after talking to Majdi about it all of our issues have been resolved.

Pros

Cons

A few things that I think make the purchase orders a little over complicated. The U.O.M. feature has caused a few problems with us ordering from some companies. Our quantities haven't been received by them as intended, resulting in us getting a little more or less of what we ordered. If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. like that would fix a lot of the problems. Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied July 2016

Thanks Dan! We built the UOM to be very detailed to avoid these issues, I'm sure some training would help. If you don't have pricing on your POs, then we would recommend you send your suppliers Requests and have them input their pricing and other details. Requests are useful to get offers from multiple suppliers, compare, then create POs! :)

Marisa from Everworks

Industry: Industrial Automation

Mostly user friendly is great about helping us and making changes to make it more functional.

Purchase Order numbers are automatically being generated. It helps to keep everything organized all the way through invoices. Helps me to keep track of the budgets for my jobs.

Pros

I like the layout of the Purchase orders and I love how I can upload data files packing slips and invoices. It keeps everything so nice and neat. It is to find what I need if I need to come back to it for any reason.

Cons

I feel like Report builder could be a lot better. I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email. I would like it better if it would pull up the email and let me type any additional information or message that I would like. It would be nice if allowed us to email back and forth creating a chain like in email. It would keep all correspondence nice neat and together for each purchase order.

Flexible Procurement Management System

It has been and will continue to be an awesome experience as we grow together.

Pros

I like the levels of control available. The approvals and the activity tracking. It has made things run smoother, we are likely to improve 100% because of the flexibility of the program.

Cons

Create forms is not that friendly. I don't like the format the attachments go my vendors are not opening the link. So if we send like QuickBooks and attach would be better if it was an option.

Gary from Complete procurement Services, LLC

Good basic purchasing system.

Data entry is easy, attaching documents a snap, importing items is good. Cannot use same item numbers though. Each item has to be it's own distinct "Tag". So if you have same model number but from different suppliers you will have to make each one unique.

Pros

Fairly quick to learn and to use.

Cons

Cloud based. Not your information if you leave this system.

Paul from Stead Construction Ltd

Tradogram Procurement Management Software - Stead Construction Review

We employed Tradogram as an integral part of the replacement of our old and now archaic, hand written & manually intensive Purchase Order system. We have found it to be excellent, cost effective software, that very capably executes everything we have asked of it thus far. It does everything we need it to and more. When adopting new business software it is very important that a good level of support is readily available, and I am particularly impressed with the exemplary service provided by our rep and the team at Tradogram.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use, does everything it is supposed to do well.

Cons

No negatives experienced to report in our initial few months of trialing this software.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied March 2019

Thank you so much for the review Paul! It has been a pleasure working with you.

Alex from DST Innovations Ltd

Easy to pick up and easy to use.

Pros

Limited training required, easy to pick up and easy to use. When in trouble there's always the online chat assistance who are very helpful.

Cons

For requisitions/purchasing Tradogram is fantastic however, stock management capability is bare minimum and very limited. Due to limited features; when requesting for "quality of life" amendments or additional features, Tradogram's default response is always payment upfront at the forefront of their minds rather than satisfying and keeping existing customers. Understand there are development costs involved however, with online comparison websites these days it doesn't take much for a customer to consider switching.

Miriam from HPX

Great Specialized Customer Support

Pros

Tradogram is very quick to answer questions on chat. They worked with out specialized need and the product is set up to use with ease!

Cons

We needed a specialized report and was not given all the options about it until a few weeks after

Kate from Daley Kreations

Just what we needed as a micro-business!

I feel proud of the professional look of our POs and love the ease of use compared to other free PO software. It was the perfect fit for our business.

Pros

Allows us to make straightforward, simple, yet professional looking, branded PO's without all the complex jargon and extra fields that, as a microbusiness we don't need. I can keep sortable lists of all our items making it easy to assemble a PO without writing everything out from scratch (as we would need to do with a manual spreadsheet)

Cons

Sometimes you have to dig down through a few too many levels to find what you need.

Zack from Hospitality Tech

Ideal P2P system for a midsize and small company

Pros

For the features you get, the pricing is unbeatable. You get access to purchase order, spend, invoice processing and supplier management in one easy to use dashboard for only $10/ month per user. I like that it's really intuitive, streamlines alot of the manual processes, and is a great time saver for managing finances. The customer support has been helpful in addressing issues and learning the platform. If your company wants a powerful P2P software but do not want to spend a fortune, I really recommend to give this a try!

Cons

Overall, nothing yet but the lack of customization and formatting for the attachments could be improved.

Guram from Aversi Clinic

sakhasiateba 11/5000 Characterization

Pros

The system is easy to operate, easy to control Transactions from Requisitions to Deliveries

Cons

It would be great if you improved the reporting module

Mairead from Atech Support Ltd

Was easy to set up and implement within the business.

We have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.

Pros

Tradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.

Cons

Whilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.

Jeanne from Academy of Arts & Sciences

Superb customer service!

Pro's: 1. The features on Tradogram are easy to use (intuitive) 2. Majdi (our tech guy) is very quick to answer any questions and really cares that my questions or comments for adding features are resolved. 3. Tradogram is NICE to look at! 4. Vendor Portal feature is very helpful & easy for our vendors to create online invoices. Con's: 1. Not able to edit menu titles to suit our terminology.

Pros

sorry - listed on the last page

Cons

sorry - listed on the last page

Melissa from Dr Scope

Self taught non supplies background manager

Pros

End of month reports that let me see where our money is being spent. These are useful for reporting to CEO. The ability to log in from any PC with in the company and access my orders and deliveries

Cons

I find it a bit 'chunky'. SOme of my invoices are a monthly fee and don't need t= a separate PO, I just need to enter the monthly involve for service. I find that havng to go from the delivery page to the invoice page and start again by selecting the PO and delivery is time consuming. I feel like I should be able to see all information relating to that PO on the one page. Like a time line.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied June 2017

We're sorry you feel this way! Since you are on the free version there will be some limitations to the features/capabilities. We will continue to improve the free basic account, but if you decide to upgrade your subscription we can certainly work with you to ensure you have all the tools you need.

LISA from Crunchy Logistic

Basic Software

Pros

We are a small company so it was great for us to use. it's easy and convenient for simple PO's

Cons

it's very basic and doesn't connect with our other software like Quickbooks

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Lisa! Tradogram does in fact integrate with Quickbooks, both online and desktop. It's only available on Premium and Enterprise Packages. Let us know if you'd like to activate the Quickbooks integration on your account.

Deisiane from Solid Energy Systems

Industry: Building Materials

Pros

It is easy to navigate; Customer service is fantastic

June 2016

Jesse from Gnetic Inc

June 2016

Tradogram customer review

This is a great tool to use because it is free for users, but it also helps organize suppliers, delivery dates, and other helpful tools.

Daniel from PGE

Good product

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive Decent report builder

Cons

Lack of sourcing module Slow loading No way to drill down to POs from budget view

Andrew from Portadecor

Industry: Furniture

thanks

Pros

Its functionality and ease of design and its clean layout

Cons

Nothing Yet - The one issue i see is that the email to our vendors go to Spam often

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Andrew! We're very glad to hear that things are going great with Tradogram. Please let us know which supplier emails are going to spam, our tech support might be able to help!

Paolo from Bagnariol Paolo

About the userful

It is clear that a lot of time has been spent in order to optimize all the steps, and this process is naturally endless. Could be not easy the start, in fact it is better to watch the tutorial videos.

Holly from IP Network Solutions, Inc

Great tool!

Great tool for ease, implantation and output. Works well for us as a small business, can set up and start to use within a day. Reporting and tracking are in synch with small business needs.

Michael from Casa Haime Trading

Industry: Import and Export

Small Business Purchasing Enhancer

Pros

I like the ease of use. I also appreciate that the customer service so far has been exemplary.

Cons

Too new for me to answer this at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Tradogram

Ease of use. Low cost alternatives. Good functionality. Connectivity with excel for additional analysis if needed.

pritesh from cex

One of the best Purchasing s/w!

We tried for a month & getting other guys in our team to try it out as well ! support is excellent even when we were getting the demo & queries are resolved within 24 hrs. great stuff by Tradogram !